Amsterdam, Angers, Bali, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Casablanca, Chengdu, Cologne, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lima, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Mauritius, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Online, Oslo, Paris, Playa del Carmen, Porto, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Zurich

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Lille, Lausanne, Santiago, Dubai, Nantes, Nice, Milan, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Angers, Mauritius, Bali, Oslo, Lima, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Bordeaux, Amsterdam, London, Nantes, Montreal, Shanghai, Marseille, Mexico City, Singapore, Santiago, Berlin, Lyon, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Lima, Lille, Lisbon, Milan, Oslo, Lausanne, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Angers, Online
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Rails, Ruby, Sinatra, SQL
    LocationRennes, Oslo, Madrid, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Kyoto, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Bordeaux, Angers, Mauritius, Zurich, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape Town
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, Amsterdam, Singapore, Casablanca, Madrid, Mauritius, Lisbon, Bali, Kyoto, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Angers, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Ed  User Photo
    Ed • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I graduated from Le Wagon London in March and wanted to wait until the end of the year to write a review so I could reflect properly on my experience doing the course.

This time last year, I had signed up to do Le Wagon's 9-week web dev bootcamp. I had read AMAZING reviews online and as a DJ who had lost all of my work, I felt a bit lost. With all my spare time, I started to think about other things I could do to make money. After many hours researching new careers, I got interested in coding and started dipping my toe in with a Codecademy course. I enjoyed it and also downloaded the Mimo coding app, which I found myself using every day.

I was made aware that due to my loss of work I could get a bounceback loan and thought I could invest this in myself, learn a new skill set and build a more secure future. Some friends told me about Le Wagon and they were raving about it, saying how good it was, so I did my research and it seemed that everyone on the internet also had amazing feedback on the bootcamp. I decided to jump in and apply. As part of the application process, I had to complete the Ruby course on Codecademy. Now, I did not find this easy at all and I had to constantly check the solution to get the answer. I felt as if I was cheating my way through the course and explained this to Le Wagon when applying. They told me things would make much more sense once I started the course.

I was nervous before starting the course as I had found the Ruby course on Codecademy so hard and once the bootcamp started, things didn't get easier. It was pretty clear from the first week that I was way out of my depth. it was a pretty brutal experience that left me feeling beaten up most days. It's not nice to realise you might have made a huge mistake and wasted THOUSANDS of pounds.

I put 200% into the course and now I realise I wasn't ready. I am upset that Le Wagon accepted me onto the course when I did not understand basic programming concepts. Some of my classmates had already spent years learning programming, one was a physics teacher and another had previously worked at Microsoft. These guys were ready to take on a coding bootcamp, but I feel it is wrong to take thousands of pounds off someone without a test (with no answers available to the applicant!) before being accepted onto the course.

After the bootcamp finished, I applied for jobs, but realised after a few months that I did not have the fundamental knowledge needed and went back to studying. After lockdown ended, I went back to my work as a DJ and of course, ended up coding less. I am still coding today, but I realise now that you do not need to go to a bootcamp to become a web dev.

Some of my fellow students loved the bootcamp but my advice would be to code full time for a year before you spend so much money. It's all there on YouTube, for free. A lot of the challenges in the course are also on Codewars. I knew I could self-teach myself before going into the course but wanted a classroom environment to fast-track my learning. Due to lockdown, we could only do remote learning and I feel this didn't help me either. Being left to solve challenges alone without the teachers being able to see the confusion on my face didn't help things.

The Le Wagon course is really well put together and the staff are lovely, but I don't want anyone else to make the (very expensive) mistake I did. As I said previously, there should be a test in place to make sure only students of a certain level are getting selected. If you do the Ruby course on Codecademy and fly through it, then go for it. But if you struggle then I would just self-study for a year and see how you get on.

In hindsight, I wish I had not done the course. I have a huge debt I now have to pay, with no job in web dev to cover it.

• Stephanie Julien  User Photo
    Stephanie Julien • Junior Web Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    It’s difficult to describe my experience at Le Wagon… you have to live it to understand how amazing it is!
    It is intense for sure… some days I felt like a loser who couldn’t understand anything, and some days I felt like there was nothing I couldn’t achieve. On the bad days, teachers and other students were always there to cheer me up and tell me not to give up and « trust the process ». By the end of the bootcamp, when it came to project weeks, I can tell you this sentence made so much sense to me! It is crazy for me to see how much I learned and gained confidence throughout these 9 weeks, being able to build an app from scratch in only 10 days…
    Of course, there is still a lot to learn after the bootcamp, but I think all developers need to keep learning whatever their background is. Le Wagon provides us with a very solid base and a certain frame of mind from which it is easy to develop our skills and even land our first job as juniors. On my part, thanks to the career week offered by Le Wagon just after the bootcamp, I was able to meet 8 companies out of which 6 took an interest in me and offered me the opportunity to enter an application process. So just 2 weeks after the bootcamp, I already received a very interesting job offer. The outcome clearly goes beyond my expectations!
    Besides that, on a human level, the bootcamp was so fulfilling! I developed a very good relationship with all teachers, students, and other Le Wagon staff, many that I know I will keep seeing after the bootcamp. We had so much fun working together on different challenges and projects, and with such a good team spirit and kindness amongst us, it felt like a small family! And I know every student had the same feeling, we were all pretty sad when the bootcamp was over, we kind of wished it would’ve lasted longer ^^
    I know I hesitated between several bootcamps or longer programs, I hesitated also because of the price of the bootcamp, etc but if I had to do it all over again, I would stick to Le Wagon… it was the best educational experience in my whole life!
  • Miguel Rodríguez  User Photo
    Miguel Rodríguez • Product Designer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I'm a Designer who had always wanted to learn how to code, and had tried many different approaches, and definitely Le Wagon's structure, teachers and curriculum was the best thing I could have chosen. As soon as the first week ended I knew I had made the right decision. Through 9 very intense weeks I learned concepts I had no idea I was capable of learning, the teachers make it look so easy, the Teacher Assistants help you feel like an expert all by yourself, and now that I have finished, it's amazing how many things, and new learning paths I have. I am now a Designer who knows how to build his own creations, and that's the best thing that could've happened to me, I feel ready for any challenge, any job, any project. I thought I was entering a course that was going to teach me HTML, and now, for my own surprise, I can even call myself a Full Stack Dev, that's astounding. So now, from my own portfolio, to any web app I can imagine, I'm ready to build.
  • Pascal Tiberghien  User Photo
    Pascal Tiberghien • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined Le Wagon because I wanted to make a career change after studying and working in Business. I completed the Web Development bootcamp and what I found was an experience that I fell in love with. Everyone was very welcoming and I felt right at home from the first day in this international community. Initially, classes are very structured and this helped me get a great understanding of core concepts such as Ruby. Once you get the basics down the bootcamp becomes more open ended and you are able to express yourself when you do your final projects. What I loved the most about this course is that by the end I felt like I had the skills and knowledge to build my own Web Application from scratch. I would also highly recommend the Career Week at end of the course which really gave me clarity with the world of Web development and what I need to do to move forward.
  • Web Development
    - 12/16/2021
    Sofie Fiskerstrand  User Photo
    Sofie Fiskerstrand • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined Le Wagon having done just a few free coding courses online and even though I enjoyed it, I was not feeling super confident that I could actually be good at it. But 9 weeks later, I had completed several challenges, created two apps with my team and meet many new friends.

I am incredibly happy that I decided to do this course, the staff is so supportive, you really feel seen and heard by everyone.  I now feel ready and confident to tackle my new job as a web developer, so if you are thinking about doing a career change, I strongly recommend Le Wagon.
  • Trust the process!
    - 12/14/2021
    Cristina  User Photo
    Cristina • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Because I wanted to change my career, I decided that the best way would be to go all in and enroll in a bootcamp. Coming form the hospitality industry, my technical skills were almost nonexistent.

At fist I was a bit skeptical about the teaching technique. What do you mean I have lecture in the morning an then I just do exercises with a colleague for the rest of the day? Well...I soon realized that it's actually very nice to learn like this. If you are stuck you can check with your buddy and if you are really stuck the TA will help you figure things out, not just give you the correct answer.

I had an amazing time during the bootcamp and I am very happy that I choose this path!
  • MArva Noah  User Photo
    MArva Noah • full-stack developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I have recently finished 10 weeks with Le wagon London.
    I loved every moment of it (even the challenging parts).
    The course taught me so much in so little time. From the fundamentals of object-orient programming to more advanced frameworks (Ruby on Rails) to finally presenting our very own fully functioning web app.
    Le Wagon offers lots of support every step of the way and even helps with sorting your new CV and really everything you need to know about getting a job in tech.
    I highly recommend this course as the perfect stepping stone for switching careers and transitioning into tech.
  • Alastair Grant  User Photo
    Alastair Grant • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I can't speak more highly of this course. The set up is clear, and makes sure to create a solid foundation of the basics of coding, before moving on to show you how to use what you've learnt to practise web development, and what tools to use to help you. I am very impressed with the amount they managed to teach within the 9 week program, and the additional career week gives you clear instructions in how to make yourself stand out as a candidate.

The teachers and teaching assistants were all brilliant. As they have all been through the boot camp themselves, they are very aware of the pitfalls students can fall into when learning, and are very patient and happy to help. I would highly recommend this course to anybody who is on the fence about it.
  • Ebitari Alaibe  User Photo
    Ebitari Alaibe • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Prior to joining the bootcamp, I was working as a relationship manager at a merchant bank in Nigeria. Safe to say, I had 0 experience of coding. However, I was always fascinated with both the concept of web development and the lifestyle of people in the tech industry.

I wanted to transition into a career in tech and as a result, I took a leap of faith, quit my job, and enrolled in the full-time web development course at Le Wagon, London. I have to say, it was nothing short of incredible! Let me break it down for you:

1) Course content
    For a 9-week course, the material we learned was surprisingly very comprehensive. From basic Ruby concepts and Object Oriented Programming, to Front-End content and finally Ruby on Rails, we covered a well-rounded syllabus. At the end of the course, we incorporated everything we learned into working on 2 final projects.

Basically, you start the bootcamp with little to no knowledge, and you leave being able to create a functioning website from scratch - a really impressive transition!

2) Community - I'll split this into 2 sections
    • Teachers/Teaching Assistants - they were fantastic. They were all very knowledgeable but also very supportive and modest. I mention these attributes in this order because when asked a question, a teacher would 95% of the time be able to break down the answer and make sure you were comfortable with the concept before moving on. However, if they do not know the answer, they would take note of it and promise to get back to you after class - and they DO! Most of the teachers have done the course before, so they provide a sort of support system no one else can provide - they can relate to exactly how a student is feeling at any point in the syllabus because they have been through it before!

• Students - After lectures, you buddy up with a different student each day and work through the challenges related to the topic of the day. To me, this was an integral part of my learning during the course as I found myself either teaching my buddy, or being taught by my buddy. You learn so much about others and most importantly, about yourself when you have to work with someone new everyday. Additionally, during the final projects, you work within a team of 4 to create a Rails app that you will present on demo day. We worked as a solid unit throughout and went through a myriad of emotions over the final 3 weeks, but we remained genuinely supportive and determined to produce a credible app.

3) Career Week
    After an amazing 9-weeks, Le Wagon pretty much hand-holds you to finding a job by conducting a very intense career week. They make sure your public profiles are glistening (LinkedIn, CV's, Cover letters and GitHub, Portfolios, etc.) and organize talks with alumni and hiring companies to give you a headstart.

As I have just graduated, I am currently job searching but I honestly feel equipped to face the world with all the support the bootcamp has given me. I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking to join the world of tech. Le Wagon is truly the place for you!
  • Virna   User Photo
    Virna • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I've just recently graduated from Le Wagon's Full Stack Web Development Coding Bootcamp (Part Time in Berlin) and the experience has been nothing short of amazing.

If you’re anything like me and have always wanted to learn how to code or get out of the online tutorial self-learning hell, then Le Wagon’s the right choice for you. You'll have an amazing set of support from the get go, an easy to follow up to date curriculum structure, and you can reap the benefits of being part of a great community from the first day.

Things to highlight are definitely the continuous support from the teachers & TAs as well as the coding-buddy system, the latter in my opinion being one of the most productive ways to learn.

If you want a solid foundation for a long-term career in tech, be that in web development or anything else related, then go ahead and apply :)
  • Mr
    - 12/9/2021
    Edmondo Castoldi  User Photo
    Edmondo Castoldi • Junior Data Engineer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Well, not much to say, i got in that i didn't even know what list comprehension was. I got out writing a whole project with 3 other mates that went in production, you can see it here https://geocompetitortracker.herokuapp.com

10/10 would do again