Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Chengdu, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, St. Louis, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 43 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.) and more than 10,000 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Lausanne, Shanghai, Santiago
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Shanghai, Santiago
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Singapore, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Cologne, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Vincent Leblanc  User Photo
    Vincent Leblanc • Graduate Verified via GitHub

My name is Vincent, before joining the Bootcamp of Le Wagon, I have been an electrician for about 8 years and even if I'm someone who really likes to use his hands and build things, I realized that I wasn't doing something that made me happy and I wanted to change that. That thought started to grow for 2 years and then a friend of my girlfriend told her about some developer she was working with and how he just loved to code. I had already done some coding when I was younger, but I had a very different vision at this age. This conversation picked my interest really quickly. It's at this point that I started to look for a way to learn to code as soon as possible and that's when I found Le Wagon.The experience was incredible, even with the pandemic going on, I learned so much about coding in just a few weeks. I also learned a lot about how to even get better with my coding. I had the chance to lead a small team of 4 people (myself included) to build an app in just 6 weeks! I feel really well equipped to work as a developer and go on working on personal projects.

• Fernando  User Photo
    Fernando • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     After spending a few months deliberating if Le Wagon would be the right choice for a life change, I can say now that it was one of the greatest experiences in my life.
    In the beginning, you can feel a bit overwhelmed with all the new information you are learning. Then, you start settling all these new concepts down and finding some sense. And at the end, you create a project from scratch without thinking that a few weeks before, you did not know anything about coding. I would recommend 100% Le Wagon to anyone who is interested to change its career and go to the tech path. If you have any doubts about it, do not hesitate to visit them, they always welcome you as they did for me. Big thanks to Le Wagon!
  • Petter  User Photo
    Petter • Student Verified via GitHub
    After working with tech-support for about 10 years, I decided to change my career and become a full stack developer.
    I've had some previous development experience following some udemy courses, but that was a long time ago and is not a prerequisite since you required to finish a 60 hours prepwork before the course starts.

During the 9 weeks the bootcamp lasted we had a variety of great teachers in all the different subjects from the basics to the full-stack apps we we're building at the end of the bootcamp.  (www.buddylingua.fun - final project)

I'm really satisfied with choosing Le Wagon, but regret not doing it earlier since i've turned 40 and have 2 kids.
    But I still managed to pull through, and I'm confident I'll find work as a programmer in the future. (just finished)

I can highly recommend Le Wagon to anyone!

• Meagan  User Photo
    Meagan • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     I absolutely loved my experience at Le Wagon Montreal. This program is really to give you the tools to think like a developer and introduce you into the tech community. The curriculum had a huge focus on rest, which I found lacked in the other bootcamps I had applied to, which helped a lot in lowering the stress level and helping the students absorb the huge amount of information coming at us. I also really enjoyed the hybrid format as it was much easier to focus on a Zoom call than in a classroom where there are tons of distractions.

Overall, I could not recommend Le Wagon more!

• Morgana  User Photo
    Morgana • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Le Wagon is not about learning code, is about learning how to learn code. The environment embraces all challenges that we face while learning to code. They encourage you, support you, make you feel strong, and help you to always go ahead. The methodology is great because makes people learn to code in two months, it's not magic but an amazing educational approach. They have excellent teachers, and I bet one of them will be like that remarkable teacher you had in school. Less than one month after Le Wagon I got my first job as a full stack developer and not because I am good at coding,  but because I face the challenge of coding always being resilient and never giving up like Le Wagon taught me.
  • Dennis  User Photo
    Dennis • Junior Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended Le Wagon Oslo in 2020. Before joining I had minimal experience, only a few paid & free courses online in Python. I have a bachelors in psychology, and was recently out of work. My last job was in tourism... The bootcamp itself was a 9 week deep dive into the world of coding, and it was worth every minute. I knew I wanted to switch to web development, but I didn't really know how or if it was even possible. I had considered taking a 2nd bachelors in computer science, and had floated the idea of a bootcamp for about 5 years before I finally decided to just go for it.

Now, maybe this career path isn't for everyone, so obviously you have to take that into consideration. Highly recommend trying a few courses for yourself online (even free) to make sure it suits your way of thinking, and most importantly, that you enjoy working with it.

As for Le Wagon Oslo specifically, it was everything I could ask for. Small batches of students means a lot of hands on time with the teachers. We had a teacher to every 5 students, so someone was always available to help. The buddy system works because even though you're paired, you're doing the programming yourself every day. It is intense. It is a lot of hard work. You will dream about coding. These are long days. And yeah, it's expensive too. But also, I made lifelong friends from the experience. There are many (corona times excluded..) social opportunities. You really feel like you're all in it together, in this big messy logical struggle. If you're into coding, you'll love it.

I made a final project that I didn't know was even possible when I started. In just a team of two we built a functioning app to encourage and crowdsource plastic & glass recycling. With that app, built in just two weeks, I was able to pitch myself & the app to many different companies/employers. It was because of the Oslo boot camp, and specifically the app I built, that I'm now employed at a start up here in Oslo as a junior full stack developer.
  • Debora Anjos  User Photo
    Debora Anjos • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I recently graduated from the 9 weeks Full-Stack Web Development course at Le Wagon Montreal and have nothing but great things to say about my experience. They delivered on everything single thing they promised. The curriculum really provides all the foundations one needs to build products. It's not only about learning how to code, it's about transforming ideas into real, tangible products.

Coming from a non-technical background, I was surprised by how much I learned in such a short period of time, and most importantly, the MVPs we shipped.  Learning to code is not easy, the journey is full of challenges but the teachers and staff members went above and beyond to make the experience fun and welcoming.
  • Saraah Bikai  User Photo
    Saraah Bikai • Digital Designer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Intensive Bootcamp
    Incredible team and teachers,
    Help and push you all the way HIGHLY  recommend for a life changing experience
  • Le Wagon Rio
    - 10/22/2020
    Bianca Ferreira  User Photo
    Bianca Ferreira • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before Le Wagon, I was working with customer experience and digital marketing in a startup and started to create a deeper interest in technology. I was seeing in it the opportunity to challenge myself, develop my own projects and live a more meaningful life. After a lot of research and conversations with the tech team from the company, I found Le Wagon Rio and fell in love immediately. From the first time I saw the website, I knew I wanted to study there!

At first, I thought I wasn't going to be able to do it until 2021, but they released a new opportunity of student loan that was exatcly what I needed. Thankfully, everything worked in my interview with Milene Cardoso, the bootcamp manager, and Pedro Meyer, co-founder of the bootcamp in Latin America, and I made my dream come true!

The bootcamp experience was wonderful and I'm really happy about the choice I made! All Le Wagon Rio's staff is amazing and super kind - people I want to take with me for life. Meeting people from other countries, being introduced in a worldwide community and receiving support and motivation makes everything so worth it.

Now I'm focusing on my career as a freelancer and looking for opportunities, knowing I have the necessary support to give my best on this new journey!
  • Cássia  User Photo
    Cássia • Full-Stack Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I can say for sure that was the best decision I've ever made so far! I've been working with Design for the past 7 years and I was not happy with the area anymore so I began to study coding by myself for about a year but getting nowhere.
    I was originally enrolled in the part-time Bootcamp but after a couple of days, and already in love with the methodology, I decided to drop it all (my current unsatisfying job and plans) and dive into the full-time batch!
    At Le Wagon they say that the Bootcamp is not a sprint, is a marathon! And that could not be more accurate, is a really intensive learning marathon. I was really scared at first with the idea of letting go of everything in the middle of such a confusing year, with the Covid epidemic crisis and all, but I dedicated myself to the program and it all paid off! Just about two weeks after concluding the Bootcamp I got my first job experience!
    The platform is amazing and complete with a lot of extra and useful content (I use it almost every day), the teacher's team and the whole staff are really passioned and always there for you.
  • Tricia Blosser  User Photo
    Tricia Blosser • Full Stack Web Developer at Stair Supplies • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    My Le Wagon experience happened during the SARS-COVID-19 quarantine, when much of the world was in crisis and staying home, therefore, I was able to experience Le Wagon Mexico entirely from my small midwest USA hometown remotely and let me just say, I'm SO grateful! They did such a great job of helping us to feel like a team, pairing us with a buddy to work with each day, beginning the day with live lectures, and ending the day with a live code challenge to help us to learn to apply each days' skills. We ended the camp having built 3 fully functional web apps, from back to front and skills to help us accomplish all of our post-bootcamp goals. The teachers and assistants were amazing, even continuing to build relationships post-bootcamp, I felt so completely encouraged and supported.  I got a job as a Full Stack Developer just over a month after completing the course. You can't go wrong with Le Wagon, and I highly recommend Mexico City's campus! Tell them I sent you and say "Hi" for me!
  • Ulas Savkin  User Photo
    Ulas Savkin • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before you consider joining Le Wagon, you should ask yourself: “are you ready to change your life?”, because Le Wagon really was life-changing, and if you enjoy coding and are eager to learn, then it’s the perfect place to be.

I really wanted to discover how to code quickly and efficiently, that’s when I discovered that Le Wagon was launching their first bootcamp in Istanbul!

I’m extremely happy that Le Wagon came here. It will really help young people like me in Turkey by giving us an opportunity to change our careers, in our homeland.

I learned some magical things with Le Wagon that were extremely helpful. Learning Ruby and Rails in the first half of the bootcamp was brilliant.

During the last 3 weeks (Projects Weeks) we were putting everything we learned into practice by building a startup. We discussed new features we should add and we became a real software development team

The structure of the curriculum, and its emphasis on practical based learning through coding challenges, was an extremely effective way of learning how to code. I really enjoyed it and I wish they taught everything like this.

In my opinion, the teaching assistance you get is the biggest difference between learning by yourself and learning with Le Wagon. The teachers played a huge role. They were amazing characters and their knowledge and experience was incredible. They were also very helpful and friendly.

The environment was extremely motivating because we were surrounded by like-minded and ambitious people.  It was very cozy, time really flew by. You don’t even know what day it is, you just sleep, eat and code.

The campus was great, it was really accessible and in the heart of Istanbul. It’s great design helped a lot and taking in the view of the Bosphorus was the perfect way to unwind if you were stuck on a challenge.

Thanks to Le Wagon, I was able to discover a passion for back-end coding. Now that I’ve graduated I will be applying to back-end Junior Software Developer positions knowing that I have the necessary skills and enthusiasm to get the job done

After the 9-week bootcamp, Le Wagon Istanbul offered a “Career Week” for free, which is a great opportunity to meet with lots of alumni from previous batches who have gotten jobs in the tech industry.

The strength of Le Wagon’s community and network is amazing, and we loved hearing alumnis stories and journeys, and they provided in-depth insights into what it’s like to be a software developer.