Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon is a 9-week Ruby on Rails focused bootcamp based out of Paris and other various locations. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants will join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course, and in 2 months students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. The bootcamp focuses on bringing coding skill to creatives and entrepreneurs with the ambition to build their own MVP and/or challenge their future dev team.

• Coding Bootcamp

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    Start Date April 13, 2020
    LocationMadrid, Oslo, Rennes, Kyoto, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Casablanca, Belo Horizonte, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Bordeaux, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro
    Tuition PlansPayment in two or three installments depending on the Campus policies
    Prep WorkRuby track on CodeCademy
    April 13, 2020 - Bali

• Amélie Boudier  User Photo
    Amélie Boudier • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I used to work in communications. I felt a bit stuck in my work, couldn't see any possibilities of evolution, I wasn't learning anything new and I was losing all motivation. I had the feeling coding would be something I would love doing, but I didn't want to go back into long studies and wasn't sure where to start.

Then a friend of mine told me about Le Wagon. This bootcamp had everything I was looking for: a clearly defined learning path, passionate teachers always available to help, and many great co-students to learn with! Thanks to Le Wagon, I've learned many valuable skills in computer programming of course, but also in team work.

Today I'm on a new career path that I really love and where I can keep on learning new things everyday. What I especially appreciate from Le Wagon is that once the bootcamp is over, they still keep in touch with you and help you look for a job. It feels like being part of a family!

• Pedro Almeida • Product Manager • Graduate

LeWagon is a very intense and comprehensive learning experience, I didn’t expect to achieve so much in a so short period. It is an amazing experience for everyone whishing to become a developer, an PM, an entrepreneur or even just interested in CS technology!!!

• Mary

During my Business Administration & Economics studies in Passau I missed the connection to the start up and technology world. I was missing a skill which was not taught in university. Being curious about the internet and online presence of companies, I have always been interested in the development of such things. A friend of mine told me about Le Wagon and there was no better starting point than after my Bachelor’s Degree. We both applied to Le Wagon in Lisbon and were happy to be both accepted for the bootcamp starting in September 2017. I didn´t really know anything about coding and what to expect from the bootcamp. My first steps in that direction took place with the prep work I needed to finish before the start of the bootcamp. I already experienced the feeling of highs and lows during the prep-work. With no background knowledge, I sometimes felt lost and then the exhilaration of being a ‘geek’ when I got what I had to do. When I arrived in Lisbon I got to meet all the other beautiful and very interesting people who decided to take on the same challenge as I did. There were people who already knew some coding and others who didn’t know a bit. The first two weeks of the bootcamp were the hardest for me. Back- end coding without seeing any output did not make sense at all for me but made me feel nerdy at the same time. After those two weeks we did a deeper dive into the different topics and languages of coding and I started to get the hang of all the concepts we learnt before, it was all making sense. The teachers and assistants were extremely helpful and available at all times during the day and even mentioned to be available outside the classes. I had highs and lows again, some days where I didn´t get a bit of what we were doing and others were I was able to help my colleagues. In the end, it was the most challenging and most interesting time I’ve had in the last few years. Everybody was able to create something beautiful and impressive after such a short time. It takes hard work and discipline to be really good, but it is the best school and system to learn how to code or to dive deeper if someone already knows how to code. No one is left behind and the teachers take time for everybody. Le Wagon was the best idea for me and my career. I have learnt a lot and now found something I really can see myself doing professionally and staying motivated with. It is a challenging bootcamp but it helps in professional growth and personal as well. All the important skills are brought to you through different experiences, tasks and events. Thank you very much to the whole team and batch #97 in Lisbon.

• Tamara • Graduate

I was originally a social scientist without affinity for IT when due to my work as a Project Manager I started to collaborate closely with programmers and IT professionals. That’s when I made up my mind to learn to code to be able to better communicate with my team members. After some research, I decided to join the Le Wagon Bootcamp in São Paulo (Batch 64). My expectations were very high and they even got exceeded! I did not imagine that I will learn in such a short time to build a working web application from scratch. For the final two-week-project we have built a doctors review page with a group of four programming newbies. It was an amazing experience and I recommend the Le Wagon bootcamp to everyone that is motivated to learn to code.

• Best wake up call
    - 1/20/2018
    João Victor Luchesi • Student

I always knew that I wanted to code, but I was really afraid to try as it seemed to me as something very difficult at that time, so I spent about a year doing various online courses. That’s where Le Wagon shines, it doesn’t simply teach you the syntax of the language, it gives you the mindset you need, it teaches you the way to approach a problem and solve it, because coding is not about the language syntax, it’s the easiest part in fact, breaking down the task and finding the ways to build/solve the task is what coding is, syntax comes very easy when you know what you have to do. The course is fast and I can say it was pretty INTENSIVE. PS: I could say that intensivity is their magical formula of teaching any person to start code in so little time. Nowadays I’ve started my own app “Barracalivre.com.br”, and I still have to learn a lot, but Le wagon was the best wake up call.

• Ana Nunes da Silva • Student

Before Le Wagon, I was working on the business team of a Portuguese startup where most of my colleagues were developers. Being in that environment, I naturally started to grow an interest in coding.

I tried some online courses but found it difficult to get the most out of them at home by myself. That’s when I first heard Shannon, Lisbon’s driver, in a talk about women in tech. I also had a good reference from a former Lisbon alumni.

That summer I applied and quit my job. Though I was confident that learning to code was a good move, I did question myself about leaving a safe job for a new and unknown future.
    You might often read people saying that it was one of the best decisions in their lives. I can now say that that is not an overstatement. The bootcamp is really well planned for people from all different backgrounds. Yes, you will struggle, but that is the whole point. And there is always a teacher or a colleague to discuss the challenges with - that’s one of the most valuable sides of the bootcamp.

Besides coding, there is a really interesting entrepreneurial mindset and you end up practicing really important social skills.

In the end, you might still be a junior developer, but you will feel empowered enough to build you own web apps, apply to jobs or learn other languages.

9 intense and very rewarding weeks that go by so fast. My recommendation: apply to Le wagon and just enjoy the ride.

• Hugo Rosa • Graduate

Fantastic, exciting, rough, tiring ... and in the end an experience that exceeds all expectations!
    Before Le Wagon, I was Project Manager in the field of chemistry (nothing to do with IT), and at the same time, I was running a parallel startup project with two other coders. With the experience in the startup project which was complicated by my lack of computer skills, I decided to take accelerated training to understand the difficulties and challenges of software development. With Le Wagon, I not only gained an understanding ,but acquired advanced skills, a high level pedagogy and above all a dedicated team that surrounds you and advises you even after the end of the bootcamp.
    After 9 weeks of classes, I was able with classmates to develop a platform with online payments from A to Z (www.tribo.space). I am still impressed to see what Le Wagon has allowed me to learn in such a short time and especially with a business orientation because the goal is to offer entrepreneurs the technological skills to create their own web products!
    I recommend this school to anyone, whether entrepreneur or simply curious, as behind these doors opens another world with a fantastic Le Wagon community! THANKS GUYS!

• Nathan • Developer

I was looking for a new career path and have always been attracted by logical stuff like web development.

I didn’t want to go back to classes for years, I just wanted to learn quickly and with an intensive rhythm.

I have chosen Le Wagon because of their entrepreneurship spirit, and I have not been disappointed a single time. I have followed Le Wagon classes 3 months ago in Bordeaux (batch 102), it rather changed my life.

It’s been a really great experience, I met incredible people, and learned to code.

Le Wagon is not just a tech school teaching you how to code and then leaving you alone in the dark with your computer. It’s teaching you THE state of mind, making you a real independent web developer. Teachers are really good in letting you understand by yourself and helping you acquire the right state of mind, making you a real independent web developer.

You will be able to think, learn and develop all by yourself afterwards.

Moreover, Le Wagon is a network, a real developer community, which will brings you help whenever you need it in your developer life.

I have always been into sustainable development so I submitted a project idea about carbon footprint transportation compensation, and it has been chosen. So I developed the project with 2 other students for 2 weeks and could apply all what I’ve learned the past 7 weeks.

Creating a complete web app from a simple idea, following every steps of the process and finally presenting it.. wahou!

Hard to go back to the real world after 9 weeks like that. You just want to code again and again, improving yourself everytime, learning a new tech language etc.

And that’s when you realize you’ve become a web developer thanks to Le Wagon Bordeaux.

• Sam Willis • Graduate

Before doing Le Wagon I was studying Mathematical Sciences at Stellenbosch University in South Africa. I did enjoy my course but I loved coding even more and so there was only one idea I had in mind. Finding a course where I could code everyday and have fun while doing it.

I studied Java for three years at school. I also experimented with Swift, Xcode and Android studio in my spare time. But there was nothing out there that could make me learn fast enough, studying by myself. I thought that a bootcamp would help me get where I wanted to be and Le Wagon seemed like the perfect fit for me as I wanted to build and launch my own app.

The course is really tough to begin with as you are learning a whole new language, but there are tons of teachers in the room always there to help and make you learn as quickly and as much as possible. I really cannot stress enough how helpful and supportive all the teachers are. Also the big difference that I found help me learn faster through the bootcamp as oppose to self-studying is that the bootcamp was so well structured. This allowed me to get all the basic building blocks right and in place so that I could build my very own web app by the end of the course.

I ended up building my idea called Resort Runner, a SaaS platform for large hotels and beach resorts. I got the invaluable experience working in a team over three weeks and we built two amazing Apps in the last 3 weeks.

I have continued building resort runner and hope to launch the application in the coming months. Le Wagon was an incredible experience.

• Romain • Student

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Le Wagon London, I found it an extremely rich and structured course, supported by a great team of teachers.
    What I appreciated the most and still appreciate now that the course is finished, is having every lectures recorded and the materials supporting it available online. It’s particularly handy for reviewing forgotten or difficult parts.
    The community of fellow alumni and teachers on Slack is also a great place to find help to solve problems, hear about job opportunities and keep up with new technologies.
    I also appreciate having done all this projects during the course as I now can keep working on them on my own, adding features and keeping my GitHub contributions up!
    I strongly recommend Le Wagon!

• Fabienne • Developer • Graduate

After graduating from an engineering school, I started to work for a big corporate as a project engineer but I quickly realized I was really bored, that’s why I started to look for a way to radically change my career path. I’ve always been interested in digital companies especially startups, and I was curious about programming. I wanted to fulfill my curiosity and to launch myself into something new, that’s why, in july 2017, I joined the 83th batch of Le Wagon Paris. It was one the best decisions I took : the courses, the teachers, the ecosystem, the alumni… were amazing.
    The program lasts for 9 weeks, the learning objective of the first 3 weeks is to master the basics of the Ruby programming language, then we learned database concepts, SQL language and frontend languages (HTML/CSS/javascript ES6). After that, we worked a lot with the framework rails that’s why we spent time to learn and practice the MVC pattern. During the last 3 weeks, we formed teams with 3 to 4 persons to work on 2 projects : a clone of Airbnb (1-week project) and our own team project (2-week project) . To help us define it, one day is dedicated to prototyping. I really loved the fact that we worked and learned  in pairs during most of the day to promote assistance and to allow us to know each other before the 3 project weeks.
    I feel really grateful because Le Wagon made me want to keep programming that’s why I started a new job as a junior ruby developer in a startup.
    Feel free to contact me on Linkedin, i’d be glad to give you more details about this experience.

• Quentin Bellanger • Web developer • Student

The beginning of 2017 marked a big change in my professional life. Community management, SEO, ads wasn’t the thing I was looking for anymore and I needed something more creative and meaningful. A job where I could find more excitement every day.

Coding seemed to be the best way as I always found this incredibly interesting. During months I learnt alone with online tutorials, side projects and a big part of exploration. But it wasn’t enough because I was lacking something more concrete and structured.

So I took another step, I register for Lewagon #102 in October 2018 in Bordeaux. Along with 11 other students, I learnt web development in the best possible way. From Ruby to front-end languages and databases, the whole adventure is nicely supervised by our teachers.

During 2 project weeks, we built a product with two teammates that allowed us to not only learn web development but also design, product management and teamwork. Without mentioning that this is one more project in our portfolio!

Lewagon brought me additional coding skills I needed to be able to apply for technical jobs as well as the access to a big developers community. According to me, investing in Lewagon bootcamp is completely worth it if you need to learn or upgrade your technical expertise.

• Michael Ramassamy • Graduate

Hello i’m Michael and i’d like to share with you my experience with the 9 weeks training course at LeWagon Bordeaux in April and May 2017. (batch #67)

Before, I used to be the CEO of a startup for 4 years with a web platform in education. During these 4 years , I have been struggling to find a good CTO for my startup. I could not find partners so i had 2-3 employees or i had to deal with web agencies and freelance developers. It cost me so much money. After this experience i thought it would be better for me to enhance my skills in development to be able to manage technical development in a better way. I needed a short time intensive training. I was in Bordeaux and i googled that and found Le Wagon Bordeaux training. I chose Le Wagon because i wanted to develop complex website, true apps ! And 2 amazing months started !

While i was managing developers during 4 years, there was so many languages, technologies, systems (front, back, database, servers…) that i thought it would take me several years to be an average app developer.
    I wish i would have done Le Wagon training 4 years earlier, i would have saved more than a hundred thousand of euros in development, and so much time !
    The training at LeWagon is intense but pedagogy is fun : you do not spend 7 hours a day in a seat watching and listening to a teacher showing you how to code. Hopefully not !!!
    Each day, the morning start with 1 hour of lesson, then at LeWagon they have their own learning managing platform where you can access a video of the lesson if you missed something or you need to check the course at home or later (available all your life) and you access to all progressive challenges of each day. And that’s how you day is so nice and goes so fast : it’s all about personal challenges, games, and the system have automatic feedback. You work with another student different each day. It’s your buddy :) And if you’re lost, or need help, a teacher is available to help you so you will not be stuck. At the end of the day a collective session of 1h30 will show an answer to a challenge or to a technical exercise.
    You will also test what you know with flashcard quizzes everyday. So it’s an intense immersive process, fun, collaborative and active.
    I love it ! Moreover, the team is nice, so you make good friends also and sometimes barbecue, wakeboard or party with your new mates or teachers.

After 7 weeks you are able to code a small app like a simple air bnb app, front and back with database ! That’s amazing ! The last 2 weeks you code your own minimal viable product app in team and you make it available for all the world on a server !

So many skills in such a short time : that’s LeWagon. Because i had managed developers before and because i faced organizational, product conception or technical problems before, i really noticed and appreciated that our lead teacher (so fun and skilled !) gave us the best convenient practices even when designing a simple but smart UX interface. So you’re even given good practices if you want to build a startup.

What i can do now ? Code my own app alone from scratch in a short time, put it on a cloud server, and i can also improve my skills alone because i have the right basis. I decided to be a freelance after that. So the training gave me more than just learning to code i can now code my own projects or find a job.

For me Le Wagon training is a great experience, a great learning. If you’re motivated and you want to be able to develop by yourself or get a job, if you like challenges, it will bring you to a next level and you’ll get rewarded !

Michael

• Sara Mannseichner • Student

After working for the government for a few years, I realized it really wasn't what I wanted for a career. After plenty of thought I knew I wanted to join the tech world, more specifically I wanted to become a developer.

After countless hours of research, the answer seemed obvious: a coding bootcamp. But which one? I read so many reviews, contacted the coordinators, wrote many pros and cons lists and the solution became quite clear: Le Wagon in Montreal.

The second that I contacted MG (the co-founder of Le Wagon Montreal), I knew it was the right fit for me. Throughout the 9 intense weeks, we were continuously supported and encouraged by MG and the rest of the Le Wagon team (even people from far away!). The bootcamp exceeded every expectation I had. The structure of the days was perfect, the pace of learning was great and the teachers/TAs were exceptional. My favorite part was definitely the final project- where we were encouraged to push ourselves to learn and grow both individually and as a team.

And it didn't stop after the 9 weeks. I am now a part of a community the spreads worldwide. I have developed friendships and networks that will last a lifetime. I highly recommend Le Wagon to anyone looking for a positive career change. It's definitely not easy, but if you are ready to put in some work I'm sure you will surprise yourself with how much you can learn in 9 weeks!

• Samia Dahmouni • Fullstack Developer Junior and Digital Consultant • Graduate

I followed the bootcamp at Le Wagon Bordeaux, Batch #102 in autumn 2017.

My work experiences always turned around business development and marketing. Over the years I was more and more interested in the digital. My curiosity urged to me to learn a little the front end: HTML and CSS. I decided to be a freelancer as digital consultant at the beginning of 2017. I accompany startups and small and medium company in their digital strategy and the design of small website with Wordpress.

I knew the Wagon Bordeaux for 2 years but I didn't know if this Bootcamp could suits me. It was thanks to an interesting opportunity that I realized that the Bootcamp Fullstack Developer was the key to answer to a customer need.The objective being to develop a collaborative platform from scratch.

The Bootcamp simply changed my life and my way of thinking.

The team of Bordeaux is very professional and especially in the listening. The first days I thought of having made a mistake about my choice. But the support of the professors allows us to keep heading because the training is intensive and the personal investment is very important.

I had a click at the end of 3 weeks when I really fell in love with the code. A day without coding becomes frustrating.

The more weeks passed and the more I felt at ease. I felt that I very fast developed skills. No training or experience in my life gave me the opportunity to learn a new job so fast.

It's clear that the quality of the knowledge, the exercises and especially the team allows who wishes it to change job, life.

The world of developers is very open. We find a mutual aid as there anywhere else.

At the end of 6 weeks we were capable of making a copycat of Airbnb. And during the weeks project we developed a platform, named Bootcampers, allowing freelances to find development missions without caring about administrative procedures or about the negotiation with a customer thanks to the implementation of a project manager within Bootcampers. This one has a major role of intermediation. What returned the project more complex and very interesting to develop.

Today I am always a freelancer, as Fullstack Developer Junior and Digital Consultant, I work with my customers and soon again thanks to these new skills. I am now capable to develop a landing page in a few days from scratch and I am working on the development of the future platform. Shall have never been all this possible without the Wagon Bordeaux.

• Fabien • Graduate

I recently graduated from LeWagon Chengdu (batch#114) and I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised by the level I reached in these short 9 weeks. Being familiar with Python (for Data Science), I was not completely new to programming but I was far away from being able to code a full-fledged web-app.

I actually enjoyed the first few weeks which are supposed to be for ruby “basics” but ended up being extra challenging with optional/teacher challenges and helping my classmates with their exercise. I really like the fact that there was something to learn in the first few weeks for both total beginners (ie: I never wrote a line of code) and more experienced beginners (ie: I can write simple scripts).

Also, the localization of the curriculum was awesome and we learnt how to make WeChat (think Facebook, PayPal and the App Store mixed in one app with a penetration rate over 80% of smartphone users in China) Mini-Programs and allowed us to create and present mini-programs as our final project.

I learned a LOT during these 9 weeks and I made awesome and like-minded friends. If you are not ready to give 110% to the bootcamp to learn, do not waste your time and money. On the other hand, if you are ultra-motivated, want to be challenged every day and make a difference, I would recommend Le Wagon (Chengdu)!

• Julia Rix • Graduate

I recently completed Le Wagon's batch 98 in Montreal.  This is the second bootcamp that I have attended.  I attended my first bootcamp with a different company in 2015.  When I left the first bootcamp, I was told by the owners/instructors to "just learn Word Press, maybe focus on front end."  To them, my inability to grasp the material without assistance was proof that I wasn't capable of learning backend programming.  It took me two years to work up the courage and desire to try again afraid all bootcamps would be like the first.

Le Wagon was the complete opposite.  They cultivate an extremely supportive learning environment.  The teachers and administration genuinely care about the happiness and success of their students.  The program is very logically organized and the online tools to support learning outcomes are terrific.  Despite the many personal obstacles I faced during the program, I was able to learn the material and develop marked confidence in my skill level.  I can't say enough good things about the program. If you are considering Le Wagon, commit.  You will not regret it.

• Severine Clement • Graduate

Le Wagon was an amazing experience, first a human one but also because we left it with so many useful skills for our future. Montreal is a wonderful city where we have rapidly become familiar and comfortable in a very tech neighborhood filled with so many startups and entrepreneurs. It was easier to adapt ourselves to this new language because we were surrounded from day one with incredible teachers, patient and passionate about coding. I recommend this bootcamp for anyone who would like to change their lives because it did change mine, and especially in Montreal.

• Awesome bootcamp!!!
    - 12/27/2017
    crionline • web developper • Student

Exelente formation, terribly effective, 9 weeks of happiness with a great team

• Laetitia Ahamada • Graduate

I just finished the training of batch 109 of Lyon.
    The courses were of an incomparable quality and accessible to all, for beginners as well as for the most experienced.

The Driver is cool and makes you feel good.
    By offering yoga classes at the same time and bringing us sweets and fruits.

The teachers are attentive and present, they give us the necessary tools for our autonomy. They are both serious and welcoming.

Honeslty, It is a very good experience.

I highly recommend Le wagon because they also organize talks, to insert us into the professional world.
    Being a beginner is not a problem we work every day with a different buddy, the work platform is clear and intuitive, accessible for life.
    They help us if we want it.
    In 2 months I am impressed by the deepening of skills.
    I've learn many languages (Ruby, Rails,Html, javascript, Css ...) so why hesitate?
    So take time to jump into Le Wagon ;)

• Life changing
    - 12/21/2017
    Frédéric Cadet • Graduate

Before Le Wagon I was working in investment funds where I had the opportunity to meet amazing entrepreneurs and after some time I felt that I wanted to be more than a finance guy. I started to think about creating a company but I was clearly lacking the development skills. That’s why I decided to join Le Wagon’s bootcamp and it’s one of the best decisions I ever made.
    The organization of the entire bootcamp is optimized to learn as much as possible in only 9 weeks. It was really intense but every day you know why you study because you directly apply it during the exercises. Alsol, the pair working is an incredible way to learn faster and better because your buddy can find the proper way to explain things to you and when you are the one explaining you will learn even more by teaching. The teachers were also the main pillar of this bootcamp, both during lectures of the morning and to help during the challenges of the day. These six weeks are perfectly designed to constantly increase in skills to be ready for the 3 weeks of project.
    The first week project on the Airbnb clone was an incredible way to observe how much we learned since the beginning of this experience and looking back it’s quite impressive. Our project for the last two weeks was in the hospitality sector. With other 3 students we built a complete tool for hotel managers to manage their employee’s shifts in the simplest possible way. These two last weeks were the most impressive part of the bootcamp because in this short period our team has been able to build a professional tool, something that I thought impossible before starting the bootcamp. Apart the pure technical part, working as a team is a real challenge and I learned so much through that experience.

Therefore, Le Wagon has given me all the tools that I ever dreamed of to be able to work as a developer and start building my own startup.

• Pedro Sol • Full Stack Rails Developer • Graduate

I entered Le Wagon with a single goal, changed my career after more than 11 years working with marketing.

I was already playing with html and css and had done some codeacademy tracks, but the frustration always came when I tried to create something from scratch, outside the tutorials ... I just could not do it.

After much research, I understood that the best way to change career fast was through a Bootcamp. I needed a course that would teach me why and how things worked and especially how to think like a programmer, work like a programmer and attack problems with a different mindset from a marketing planner. I need practical, day to day knowledge to be able to succeed as a web developer.

Le Wagon gave me all this and more! I finally understood how to connect one thing with another and everything started to make sense. I developed skills in 9 weeks that alone might never have been possible, or would have only after a long time.

The methodology is very well built, the experience is mind-blowing, rewarding and challenging but the great triumph is the people. Friends who struggle with you every afternoon to solve the challenges, the fantastic teachers who are always willing to ensure that we learn the concepts and THE community that generates a very important networking for those who want to enter this career or launch a new project.

It was this networking that gave me two internships (France and Holland) after only 3 months of graduation. Today I work as a Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer freelancer for these two startups.

If I had known that I would have changed my life so much in such a short time, I would have done it sooner!

• Yusuf Ozkanli • Graduate

Prior to Le Wagon, I would often get frustrated with my total dependency on developers even for quick fixes on the website as an e-commerce manager. Now, after only 9 weeks of coding at Le Wagon, I feel empowered. Not only I managed to acquire technical skills, but I also gained self-confidence. It was a life-changing course.

Le Wagon is an amazing organization full of friendly and helpful staff. The teaching assistant to student ratio is great, so you get full support throughout the course. The program is set in a very entrepreneurial environment with many bright and interesting students. Through Le Wagon, you also get an access to an ever-growing network of like-minded alumni. I seriously did not want the bootcamp to end.

• Le Wagon London
    - 12/15/2017
    Lucas Bamber • student • Student

Before Le Wagon, I had no experience in coding and I had no idea how websites functioned or even my own local desktop. I had just finished school at 18, and wanted to go on a bootcamp before going to university.

Le Wagon to me was more than a bootcamp. It provided a quality of teaching I couldn't ever have wished for, an amazing work environment (which was always very fun) but above all it provided me with the skills to independently code after the course. Le Wagon teaches you a well revised 6 weeks of different languages and then put them all together with 3 weeks of project coding at the end. You are always surrounded by experts in their individual fields and everyone is so friendly.

What I am also impressed by is Le Wagon's alumni network. As an alumni you have access to all the lectures you attended at the course and more. You can also message the people of every single other batch that has gone through Le Wagon. You always have a helping hand in a city and there are always people offering coding help if you get stuck after the course.

After Le Wagon my group are going to continue working on our project which is designed to help hotel management easier. I have also felt confident enough to take up a little bit of free lancing work. Le Wagon gives you by far the most enjoyable, interesting and knowledge packed 9 weeks of code and was truly a great experience.

• Why Le Wagon?
    - 12/15/2017
    Ehsun Tafsiri • Graduate

I left my job in June 2017 to persue a career as a web developer. At first I tried teaching myself through platfoms such as codeacademy, but realised more in depth knowledge and self discipline would be required to become a well respected developer. After weeks of searching, I found Le Wagon, a coding bootcamp that promised to teach you how to code and become a web developer in 9 weeks.
        I joined Le Wagon in October 2017 and I can safely say this bootcamp has completed changed my life for the better!
        Le Wagon is a 2 month long course which focuses on both front end and back end development and has a group final project in the last 2 weeks of the course. However, as well as it being a great course to learn all the tools needed to become a web developer, it offers so much more. Once you join Le Wagon, you enter a 2000+ community of developers all over the world, they share lots of exciting opportunites such as jobs or project offers, and offer their help whenever it’s needed.
        The course itself taught me so much more in 9 weeks than I could have ever imagined. This was down to the well structured, well though-out syllabus and most importantly the teachers and TA’s who are always there to help you with any problem you have and make you feel comfortable. In addition, the atmosphere is so friendly and positive, allowing you to work hard while enjoying every second of it.
        In conclusion, I would highly recommend Le Wagon to anyone who’s thinking of delving into coding and promise it will be the best decision you’ve made in your life.

• Le Wagon | Lisbon
    - 12/13/2017
    Richard Houet • Graduate

I discovered programming a few months before applying to Le Wagon. I didn’t have much experience (except for html and css, where I was pretty comfortable). I needed an intensive course that would teach me how to have a structured workflow, how to use real world tools and how to code and communicate in a team of developers.

After a few weeks of research and, as I was in Lisbon at the time, Le Wagon was the perfect candidate for me ! A two months course focusing on both front end and back end with a group final project. But this bootcamp is so much more than that ! You enter a huge community of developers around the world, sharing experiences, offering their help, sharing lots of opportunities (jobs, projecst, etc).

My experience at Le Wagon Lisbon was amazing and taught me so much in only nine weeks! The Driver, the teachers and the TA’s are always there to help you if your are stuck and really make you comfortable. My classmates were awesome and highly motivated people, from all ages and from all over the world.

The last two weeks of the bootcamp are for your final projects. Working in teams of three or four people, we had to designand code a full web app with only 6 weeks of course done, this sounded pretty difficult ! It is where you really apply everything you learned and create something from scratch. And I am really surprised about the quality of all the projects from my batch. All the apps are great and functional! (Demoday: https://www.lewagon.com/demoday/97)

In conclusion, I would say that I am really happy I chose to do Le Wagon and developed a new skill that quickly became a passion! I have continued programming a lot to build my knowledge and work on some personal projects. Also, I know that many alumni have found a job just after the bootcamp.

So I am confident that when I will go to look for a job, it won’t be that difficult to find something great ! Finally, I would say that I highly recommend doing Le Wagon if you are interested in web development and if you want to quickly build this amazing skill.