Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.
Recent Le Wagon Reviews: Rating 4.99
Recent Le Wagon News
- June 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
- May 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
- New Year, New Career? Learning to Code in 2020!
- Data Science, Git, Data Visualization, Data Analytics , Data Structures, Algorithms, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, SQL, Python, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing
In PersonFull Time
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, MarseilleOur full-time data science course gives you the skills you need to launch your career in a data science team in only 9 weeks. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Payment in two or three installments depending on the campus policies.
Minimum Skill Level Basic mathematic & programming background required Prep Work Yes Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
In PersonFull Time9 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location Dubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, MunichOur web development course is an immersive experience that takes you from beginner to junior software developer in 9 weeks. At the end of the course, you will know how to build a robust and user-friendly app that answers your users' needs, and to follow the right workflow to collaborate with other developers, designers and product managers.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Payment in two or three installments depending on the campus policies.
Minimum Skill Level No minimum skills required Prep Work Ruby track on Codecademy Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, MunichOur web development course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. At the end of the course, you will know how to build a robust, user-friendly app that matches users' needs and objectives, and to use the right workflow to work in collaboration with other developers.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Payment in two or three installments depending on the campus policies.
Minimum Skill Level No minimum skills required Prep Work Ruby track on Codecademy Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
Le Wagon Reviews
1608 reviews sorted by:
- Amazing experience- 5/26/2020Eniko Guti • Product Manager • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Paris • Verified via LinkedInAfter 5 years spent as retail manager I really felt the need to update my profile and start something new. I wanted to switch to a product career and I have noticed that knowing how to code was a real plus in the requirements. A friend told me about coding bootcamps in Paris and after thorough online check Le Wagon website and alumni experiences totally convinced me. I wanted to this.I loved the 2 months bootcamp, loved the vibe, everybody was super focused, nice and fun (great afterworks and networking evenings during the week). With 0 knowledge before my prepwork I was learning and teachers, assistant teachers, classmates were super helpful. I loved the concept to work in pairs and for the final project in groups of four, you learn a lot also from your pairs. It was one of my best experiences, I fell in love with front-end development and UX/UI design.I am currently preparing my PM interviews and knowing how to code helps me a great deal to see the whole picture and also to better understand the developers work. There is also a very active alumni network you benefit from with great information.
- One of the best decisions I've ever made!- 5/24/2020Terry X. Wang • Business Analyst • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Melbourne • Verified via LinkedInI rarely ever say stuff like this, but joining Le Wagon is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Why? Because of its laser-focused curriculum taught by people who not only know their craft, but can also break down complex content for complete noobs like myself.
The vibe was also awesome thanks to the other students, who were all likeminded self-starters keen to learn and collaborate with no BS. This made me realize that learning a difficult technical skill can and should be a good balance between having fun and supporting each other, and maintaining intensity and pushing each other—a learning experience like no other.
It’s been 18 months since taking the bootcamp, and although I didn’t work as a developer, it did help me transition from working in the finance industry to working with a tech startup. I recently decided to pick up coding again, which has been a smooth process by self-studying the entire curriculum again with its consistently updated exercises.
- An amazing life & learning experience- 5/24/2020Charlotte • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Paris • Verified via LinkedInAfter spending all my career in Finance in the same large company I wanted to change my life and start something new. Code was for me the best skill to learn for whatever I wanted to do. Le Wagon was more than a coding bootcamp, it was a really amazing experience and way above my expectations.
The pedagogy of Le Wagon is unbelievable. In just 2 months, I was able to go from zero notion of coding to developing full websites from scratch for friends or family. I also feel confident enough to develop my knowledge with all the resources available on Le Wagon alumni website.
Also, Le Wagon community is a second family. The staff, alumni, students and professors are always here to help, explain, advise, motivate, go out even after the bootcamp.
I loved my experience so much that I didn’t want to let go of it and am now launching Le Wagon in a new country.
- Discover your new passion- 5/23/2020Thanh-An • Graduate • Verified via LinkedInI've been working with developers for two years now through my Marketing and IT background. For those who worked with developers but never coded, you get what I mean if I say that you can only understand what they do to some degree. Doing this Bootcamp made all web-development concepts much clearer.
I did Le Wagon to acquire new skills and eventually launch my projects in the future. I'm the curious type and I don't want to stick to only one job in my career.
The experience was intense but you will learn something new every day. I had no coding skills before attending the Bootcamp and after two months I was able with the help of my team to conceive two apps using Ruby on Rails. So if I could do it you can do it too.
After the Bootcamp, the active community will help you land a job through networking and career advice. Everything is made for you to succeed after these two-months.
After doing Le Wagon, I can definitely say that web-development made it to my list of interests.
If you always wanted to learn how to code, trust Le Wagon to help you do the job.
- Amazing learning experience- 5/22/2020Nicolas • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Bali • Verified via GitHubI joined Le Wagon while I was a student at a French business school where my specialization was in management control and audit. One of the reasons I decided to take part in Le Wagon to bring more technical skills to my resume and another was that I'm keen on new technologies so I wanted to prove to recruiters that I possess the competencies required to work in this sector. Finally, I desired to satisfy my curiosity and deeply understand how a website site works. In other words, as long as you don't know about coding, the makeup of a website seems to be magic and I wanted to master it!I chose Le Wagon in Bali because I was studying in Thailand as part of an exchange semester so I was already close to Indonesia. I had long been interested in traveling throughout Asia to experiment the culture and practice my English before coming back to France. I also chose Bali because this place is really chill. Everything is made to make your work life easier and relaxed. The landscapes are amazing, the sea appeases you and many restaurants/ bars are located nearby the bootcamp (very cheap and excellent).We spent the first three weeks of the bootcamp learning back-end. This was a huge challenge and the most intense part of the bootcamp. At the beginning of the program, you don't really understand why you started learning the backend in the first place. Not knowing about it can become frustrating but step by step everything comes together. After 6 weeks, you finally realize why the bootcamp was structured this particular way and you are now able to create your own site.What really helps you during the bootcamp is the buddy system. Each day, you work as part of a team but always with a different person. It really helps you because your buddy pushes you and vice versa. If you have a question, you usually get the answer quickly. Additionally, I would say that explaining to other teammates what you personally understood is not a waste of time. It helps you to better handle all the difficult concepts by structuring your thoughts.I also enjoyed my free time when I was in Bali and especially during the weekends. The teachers truly promoted a positive atmosphere among students to create strong connections. For instance, they organized a boat trip with all the students in the batch so that we could get to know each other better.As final project we coded a website as part of our final project. Our goal was to help people to find hotspots nearby them using different sources thanks to an API. I was really excited about this project because given its very special nature. The structure of the site was quite easy to code but the biggest challenge came from the connecting of all the API. I therefore had the chance to discover what was an API, how it works and how companies create businesses thanks to it.In my opinion, the big difference between Le Wagon and other bootcamps is that Le Wagon is product focused. You learn how to work in team as a developer but also how to design and present your website for a pitch. You don't study how to code just for the sake of it. Everything is done so that you become proficient at coding your own website for the final project. As a result of your efforts, this project should show you all the progress that you made during the program.After Le Wagon I will work at a "big four" audit firm where I will mainly audit tech companies. To a certain extent, I did the opposite of what many people do after graduating from Le Wagon. I didn't want to quit my finance and marketing job to become a developer. Learning how to code allowed me to join the business unit I wanted. The partner who interviewed told me that knowing about programming was a big advantage on my resume!
- Best choice I ever made !!- 5/22/2020Thomas Streichenberger • Product Owner • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Paris • Verified via LinkedInI wanted to change my career path ! I was working as a Business Manager in a digital agency, but i wanted to have more information about how this is working ! After considering multiple options for a bootcamp I have chosen Le Wagon Paris for multiple reasons:
--> Teachers are ( surely ? ) the best we can have, they make it easy to understand all the core concepts !
--> The way we learn is by practicing, practicing and practicing. It’s amazing how much we can learn.
--> The mindset of Le Wagon is really collaborative: We move forward individually and grow as a group toward the same objective.
I’m glad I took the leap and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to challenge themselves and learn to code really quickly. You’ll see after 9 weeks, you will want more of it !!
- Excellent bootcamp for web-development- 5/22/2020Laurent Barbezieux • Student • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Paris • Verified via LinkedInAfter 8 years working experience in strategy consulting and a business school background, I decided to attend Le Wagon web-development bootcamp to start my own software business.
Several friends strongly recommended Le Wagon, and I must say the curriculum is amazing:
- great teachers, with a super responsive ticket system to get 1:1 coaching when needed: you just wait max a couple of minute to have a teacher help you debug and explain what's going on in your code
- fantastic online tools to progress at your own pace, access UI libraries, additional classes, etc.
- lot of events: keynotes from entrepreneurs, meet-up with alumni in different positions (freelance, product manager, dev, entrepreneurs...), and afterworks of course!
- great community & alumni network
If you're looking for an intensive, 2-month coding bootcamp to learn web-development and how to build an online product, Le Wagon is an excellent choice!
- Just Amazing !- 5/22/2020Thomas • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Paris • Verified via LinkedInWell, where to start ?
I came with a finance background. Never seen a line of code in my entire life or nothing related to code.
Course are really really really well structured.
Every morning, you have 1h30 of theory. You can ask all your question, stuff you don't understand. Teachers always have an answer or a way to direct you.
And for the rest of the day, you do practical exercices to understand all concepts you juste learn in the morning. If you do not understand something ? Easy, you ask (via ticket) to a Teacher Assistant !
The thing that i a really liked : besides all the knowledge about WebDev that they teach you, you learn Curiosity.
But le Wagon it's not only juste a course about WebDev.
You also join a community, and that's : It's so powerfull !
Just DO IT !
- A game changer and a great experience- 5/21/2020Alex Huyn • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Paris • Verified via LinkedInAlthough I had received excellent feedbacks on the training, the experience far surpassed my expectations. The way of teaching is very effective and it really gives you the foundations to become a developer , as well as the desire to become one. Above all, the team is particularly dedicated to its mission, and you can really feel it everyday !
Personally, I finished the training with a company project and a co-founder, and a will to code for real. A game changer !
- Great learning experience- 5/15/2020Sam Moore • Graduate • Verified via LinkedInI recently completed the first part time bootcamp at Le Wagon Tokyo. Before starting the course I had some coding experience from university but had forgotten most of it over the years.
And after working as an English instructor for a couple of years, I felt the need for a career change, so I decided to join the bootcamp.
At first I considered doing the full time course but couldn’t afford to take 9 weeks off work so decided to join the part time course. This course allowed me to work full time during the day, and then study at night and on the weekend.
During the course we were helped by a great team of teachers. All of them were very knowledgeable and were always willing to help if ever we got stuck, even outside of class hours.
As far as the course itself goes, I can honestly say I learnt more practical coding and teamwork skills in the bootcamp than I did during my full degree.
Each day we slowly built on the knowledge learnt the day before, and by the end of it we were all able to make fully functioning web apps better than we could have imagined when we first started.
I would highly recommend Le Wagon to anyone who wants a career change, or just wants to learn a new practical life skill.
- Great Overall Experience- 5/10/2020Ryan • Analytics and Automation Manager • Student • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Bali • Verified via LinkedInPrior to my attendance at the Bali Le Wagon Bootcamp I worked in specialised commercial roles which included data analysis and strategy development in Australia. I was already on a good salary, but I wanted to challenge myself even further - so I did not renew my job contract and decided to apply for a coding bootcamp. A friend of mine had already done the research for me and told me how I could lower my fixed living costs while also attending a reputable coding bootcamp. This was Le Wagon in Bali – A perfect place to recharge between 10-12 hour days filled with intense coding and learning new concepts.
I would often start my day with a coffee to get me fired up for the morning lecture. Typically, I asked the most questions during the lecture (which no one seemed to mind) as I was trying to absorb as much as possible. We would then break out into pairs and complete coding challenges with the option of putting in a ticket to get help from the lecturers.
The lecturers were extremely passionate about coding and were willing to explain every detail (did I mention I asked a lot of questions?). At one point I compiled all my own notes and questions and the head instructor spent an hour with me 1 on 1 answering every question – he didn’t mind at all!
I had always considered myself a relatively fast learner and was a bit concerned that I would not get my money’s worth – I was wrong. The Le Wagon bootcamp can adjust your learning experience based on how you are progressing. I struggled (we all did), which made the end that much more rewarding.
I was fortunate to have my final project selected by my peers. Apparently, my project was very different to a typical end project as it wasn’t focused around food or travel. Instead, I wanted to create a web application that cleaned data and I was fortunate to work with 3 other talented people on this project.
I enjoyed writing the cleaning algorithms in Ruby and I still do Codewar challenges to this day to keep thinking programmatically about problems.
After the Bootcamp I became an Analytics and Automation Manager for a large listed company which I love - because I can use my newfound coding skills in my job. I also look back at my experience at the camp and really appreciate the relationships I built with people from around the World.
I highly recommend the Le Wagon bootcamp in Bali and would suggest you be open to applying - despite what current level you’re at in your career.
- A Life-Changing Experience (Mexico#347)- 5/10/2020Viviana Martinez • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Mexico City • Verified via LinkedInBefore Le Wagon, I had been working for a lot of years in Sales and Marketing in different multinational companies.
I've always wanted to be a part of the world of tech and learn to code because I'm really passionate about tech.
Le Wagon exceeded my expectations. It was one of the best experiences of my life but also one of the most challenging.
The teachers and TA's and all the staff are awesome and super helpful.
I met a lot of amazing people that now I can call friends.
Now that I finished the Bootcamp I would like to work in a tech company and later be a tech entrepreneur.