Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Chengdu, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, St. Louis, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 43 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.) and more than 10,000 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Lausanne, Shanghai, Santiago
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Shanghai, Santiago
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Singapore, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Cologne, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Romulo Santos  User Photo
    Romulo Santos • Full Stack Web Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I worked in accounting for about 7 years of my life and I sought Le Wagon because I wanted to change professions to Web Developer.

I did Le Wagon's Bootcamp in Rio de Janeiro - Batch # 445, it was 6 months with learning a lot from great teachers and a good learning structure.
    A month after graduating I found my first job as a Web Developer.

Today I work as a Web Developer and I always try to learn more.
    I am very grateful to Le Wagon for changing my life, today I work with something that I really like.
  • Amanda Maurell  User Photo
    Amanda Maurell • Data Analyst • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I used to be an English teacher and an Economical Engineering student before Le wagon. When I decided to learn how to program I searched for bootcamps across Brazil. Le Wagon was the one that stood out because of its content and the chance to practice like a real programmer! I never felt so challenged and accomplished. It was the best choice I made. Now I started working for a StartUp in its early days and I am a Teacher/Teacher Assistant on a few days at Le Wagon.
  • Matthieu Minier  User Photo
    Matthieu Minier • web developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prior to Le Wagon I had been working for 4 years in Communications and Marketing, and spent one year with an NGO dedicated to social and professional inclusion in Indonesia. Back in France I knew I wanted to change career but didn’t know where to start. After some research I signed up for the web development course with Le Wagon. Spoiler alert: best decision ever made.

What struck me is how fast you learn and progress. It clearly is the perfect match between technical skills, general knowledge, and community. More than coding skills, you acquire a problem-solving mindset. It is really intense for sure, but thanks to the pedagogy and hands-on approach you can directly apply what you learn.

During the bootcamp live talks are organized with industry professionals so you can discover potential career opportunities and start to build your network. There are also many hiring partners who know what to expect from Le Wagon alumni.
    Now I feel ready to work as a web developer and use my newly acquired skills for social and environmental projects!
  • love to code
    - 2/24/2021
    Marie   User Photo
    Marie • Front-End Web Dev • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     I was apart of the 501 Batch at Le Wagon in Paris. Unfortunately mid-way through our batch, we got re-confined due to Covid-19, which meant we had to follow the program on Zoom. The Wagon was very organized and available to make the transition as smooth as possible. I never felt abandoned or on my own, and still felt like I was getting the most out of the program as possible. My teachers were there every step of the way, and there was still a big sense of community. Overall, regardless of the covid regulations, I really enjoyed my experience with The Wagon. I feel as though I really learned everything necessary to become a full stack web dev, and am very confident in my coding skills thanks to them. I really recommend the BootCamp to anyone who is interested in Learning to code ! The Wagon is really there to support their students, before, during, and after the Boot Camp.
  • Farouk   User Photo
    Farouk • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The Wagon is a caring and studious environment to not only learn to code but to learn to learn. The challenges are daily to always go a little further in the concepts of programming while consolidating as the knowledge is acquired. Especially since I find it very rewarding to continue to progress and transmit what I have learned myself as a Teacher Assistant and to have the feeling of being part of an extremely active community in France and internationally.
  • Great Bootcamp!
    - 2/23/2021
    Juan Carlos Banos  User Photo
    Juan Carlos Banos • Master's Degree Candidate • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended the Web Development boot-camp before I attended the Data Science boot-camp and let me say that the Data Science boot-camp exceeded my expectations. Even though the boot-camp was remote, the staff and teachers were very attentive and had  a great attitude throughout. The material was very impressive and in depth. In fact, I joined the boot-camp mainly to demystify Deep Learning , and I was really happy with the depth we covered the topic.  I am now pursuing a Master's Degree in computer so that I can further my knowledge in Neural Networks. I recommend the boot-camp to anyone who wants to challenge themselves and learn what the buzz of Machine Learning is all about!
  • Esin Adsoy  User Photo
    Esin Adsoy • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Le Wagon was exactly the push I needed to learn web development and discover what I’m capable of. I saw how much you can learn in a short time, given an optimal environment and structure. One of the best things about the curriculum was how it all made sense at the end. I enjoyed each module but sometimes found myself curious how it all will come together. I must say I wasn’t disappointed.

I loved doing the challenges and practicing the concepts we learned that day hands-on. I appreciated the effort that was clearly made creating each one of them, and it was a crucial part of the bootcamp I believe. I spent the first week on campus and kept doing the rest of the bootcamp remotely. Covid surprised us all and forced us to be capable of doing more online. Both experiences were amazing, I loved having a structured day with lessons and challenges. It was amazing to see how far we all came at the end of the bootcamp.

The project weeks were both quite challenging and rewarding at the same time. I was the team leader which was a responsibility I happily took and enjoyed very much. Balancing responsibilities and tasks through the team became tiresome sometimes but the end result was very rewarding and I think those weeks were great to see how it is to work as a team.

It was great to connect with many professionals, all in different roles in tech during the Career Week. Listening to their recommendations and their experiences was definitely inspiring. We also learned how to create an appealing CV for ourselves

Two weeks after the bootcamp I started working with two Le Wagon alumni from two different batches and different countries on a volunteer project. I was referred to them by another alumni who watched our demos. It just shows what an amazing network Le Wagon provides during and after graduation. I also realise that working together is quite easy because despite doing the bootcamp in different cities and times, we all somehow speak the same language and understand each other well. I also started a full-time job as a Junior Full-Stack Developer in in a startup less than three months after graduating Le Wagon and am again thankful for the opportunities provided to me by Le Wagon.

I love meeting new people and talking to them very much. Le Wagon’s global alumni is great to do exactly that. It is very easy to get in touch with other alumni all around the world and everyone is very helpful and nice. I also miss creating tickets and talking to a teacher whenever I faced problems and the buddy system. I really enjoyed the community vibe Le Wagon provided for us.
  • Sarah  User Photo
    Sarah • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I did Le Wagon Web Development (9 weeks, full time) Bootcamp in 2020. I’m a business graduate, but I always wanted to learn coding, and I tried on my own for a year. It was really difficult since I didn’t really know where to start. I had attended Le Wagon workshops in the past and I have read the amazing reviews online. After doing a lot of research, I finally decided to attend the bootcamp during the pandemic. This was definitely one of the best decisions of my life.

Before starting, you need to do a full prep-work, it includes a course about: Ruby, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and some web preparations. The bootcamp is definitely super intense and immersive. You have to be fully committed. There’s a lecture in the morning, and then you work on challenge all day with an assigned buddy. It makes it really straight-forward, and you start coding on the very first day. At the end of the 9 weeks, you will be able to build a marketplace from scratch, it seems impossible but with Le Wagon resources, it is.

The teachers and the full team are amazing, they all did the bootcamp, so they know exactly what you need. They are all passionate and truly dedicated to Le Wagon’s mission. They are always available if you need anything and they always go beyond your need.

The program is also fully structured, you have access to so many resources, you won’t need anything else. Everything is there. You also have access to all the alumni’s, it’s a dedicated community that is also available, even after you graduate.

Before joining Le Wagon, I used to read the reviews and I thought maybe they were a little bit exaggerated, but they are not. I truly recommend Le Wagon to anyone wanting to develop new skills, change careers or be able to build a product on their own.
  • Camilla  User Photo
    Camilla • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I decided to get myself into programming and someone I know strongly recommended me to do the bootcamp at Le Wagon. Before starting the bootcamp there is a prep work including intro to coding, videos explaining important concepts and short quizzes related to what you've learned. The goal of doing this prep work is to see if you liked it and you're ready to enroll to classes. So, I did the bootcamp during the pandemic, thinking it would make things harder, but it was the opposite. The staff adapted really quickly to those changes and we had all the tools needed. The journey itself was intensive, but worth it. A lot of new concepts to learn everyday and challenges to complete. The teachers and TAs were very helpful when I had questions. The bootcamp also made me learn how to search for my answers on the Internet from trusted sources, because knowing how to search for correct answers is the key of being a good developer. Overall, I was very satisfied with my experience at Le Wagon. The final project was really fun.
  • Web Development
    - 2/12/2021
    I did Le Wagon Web Development (9 weeks, full time) Bootcamp in 2020. Prior to Le Wagon, I was at a fast-growing software company that got acquired by a large corporate tech company. I knew it was a great opportunity, but I was in sales and I wanted to improve my technical skills.
    I left to pursue my dream, and then the Global Pandemic hit!  I had many opportunities to pursue both employment and learning. After much research, I signed up for Le Wagon! There are many learning vehicles out there, but I did choose Le Wagon........why?

They are an experienced team, they have an expansive curriculum, and are on top of all the newest technologies pertinent to the market today. But.....that is not why, it was because of the people, the detail to attention and care individually and the way they teach and stretch and support you to be your best. Their techniques and support coupled with care and investment in who you are - the soft skills that matter to build confidence and become a part of their family of excellence
    I learned so much of the fundamentals of coding and in a team-based way/culture that challenged and rewarded me.  I now have many opportunities, and a vibrant network and feel fueled for the next step in my career!
    Thank you Le Wagon!
  • Miron  User Photo
    Miron • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    My Le Wagon experience was amazing! I did the course in Stockholm between my second and final year of university for a Business Bachelor.
    During my studies, I realized that only studying business does not fulfill my interests and abilities. I joined the boot-camp to get insights into coding and was surprised that it went far beyond that. I discovered my passion for developing, especially during the first weeks, solving backend challenges. After the Le Wagon, I got a working student job where I could work 50% of my working time on business and 50% on developer tasks. Now I am planning on doing a Master's degree in Business Analytics,  further intensifying my programming skills and learning how to apply them in a business context.