Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationAmsterdam, Shanghai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Singapore
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Rennes, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Dubai, Stockholm, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Benoît  User Photo
    Benoît • Web developer • Student Verified via GitHub
    Before started my amazing experience at Le Wagon Paris, i was working as a nurse for 3 years.
    I've heard some people who had a wonderfull experience and now i know why ! Le wagon gave me the opportunity to learn coding so fast, they have a great pedagogy and they share their passion every day. You just need to know that you won't be
    disappointed no matter your level in code !
    One good point with Le Wagon is that you can continue the experience as a teacher assistant with the others students, and you be part of the community of the Alumni, which is very helpfull when you need it !
  • Jérémy Barbedienne  User Photo
    Jérémy Barbedienne • Student Verified via GitHub
    Before Le Wagon, I started my career as a chef in 3 star Michelin restaurants and I've been working in many restaurants around the world for nearly 8 years.
    Le Wagon was for me the opportunity to learn a new skill and change my everyday routine.
    I never thought I would learn so much in such a short period of time! We worked in remote and I think that's what made it easier for me to focus. I think the teaching method is already well established and proven anyway, what I can say is that it works on people who are not too academic like me!
    I was also pleasantly surprised by the fact that everyone socialised very quickly, despite the distance. The lockdown context changed the socials habits but it's still allowed us to benefit from "Le Wagon network" which is one of the strengths for which I chose this bootcamp.
    At the end of my batch, I even had the opportunity to be a teacher assistant and it's a pleasure for me to help students learning.
  • Axel Ballarin  User Photo
    Axel Ballarin • Student Verified via GitHub
    I attended Le Wagon to boost my understanding of code and web development in general. I was a Product Owner for three years and was facing everyday technical issues which had a big impact on my job and my company. At Le Wagon, I found that precious tech boost and much much more : a real Product building culture, great lessons about how to work in team, and friendship with many passionate people from diverse backgrounds. Big up to the teaching team !
  • Alvin Lim  User Photo
    Alvin Lim • Full stack developer • Verified via LinkedIn
    I've just completed the most gruelling 9 weeks of my life -- Le Wagon Singapore's web developer bootcamp. I started as a complete code newbie and now have several web apps deployed to Heroku, including my coding team's beautiful capstone project Savvy Granny (www.savvy-granny.com).
    I am a mid-career convert to the tech sector. In my earlier career I was an academic. After publishing two books, I felt burned out and wanted to create and build things instead of analyze or write about them. The idea of coding bootcamp appealed to me, but with my liberal arts background, it just seemed impossibly difficult.
    The turning point for me was when I came across a post from Le Wagon's co-founder Sébastien Saunier explaining why they taught Ruby. His description of Ruby as "simple, concise, close to the English language and very flexible" intrigued me, and I soon signed up for Codecademy's free Ruby course. I decided that if I could learn Ruby, then I could handle a coding bootcamp.
    As it turned out, I not only completed Codecademy's Ruby course, I found it incredibly fun! Coding was not at all what I had previously imagined it to be. I signed up for Le Wagon's web developer bootcamp, and began learning as much as I could about technology, almost as if to make up for lost time.
    The bootcamp itself was a blast. Everyday we did a series of Codewars-type coding challenges, and we began building things with code. One of the earliest and most gratifying moments for me was when I built my personal website with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript and deployed it to GitHub Pages. I had built my previous website with WordPress' drag-and-drop interface -- lacking at that time any knowledge of CSS -- so I felt a great sense of personal accomplishment in coding my own website.
    Once we moved into Ruby on Rails, we began building apps that we could deploy on Heroku. We started small -- simple productivity tools like to-do lists, and then we moved into larger apps. Along the way, I had gained the confidence to start building my own projects.
    The climax of the bootcamp was the two weeks spent building our capstone projects. I was extremely fortunate to be grouped with three talented developers, and we quickly built the guts of the app in the first week, and methodically built out the special features of the app in the second. I was especially pleased that our app serves the urgent social need of bridging the generational digital divide.
    Now that the bootcamp is over, my fellow grads and I have the technical foundation to learn and build more. Our familiarity with the Rails framework has given us the confidence to move into other frameworks, in particular React. I for one am excited about the new apps that we are going to build.
  • I recommend 100%
    - 7/22/2020
    Mat  User Photo
    Mat • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I started Le Wagon bootcamp in Lausanne with no previous knowledge of coding. In two months I learned all the basics to start a career in software and developed a full web application.
    Teachers are very supportive, and the whole experience was very fun.
    I definitely recommend to anyone who is interested in coding and wants to make a career switch.
  • Céline Rondeau  User Photo
    Céline Rondeau Verified via GitHub
    Céline Rondeau; Montréal, QC
    I was working in the retail industry in Toronto when I decided to learn code, and I chose to do the Web Development bootcamp with Le Wagon, located in Montreal for 9 weeks. My experience with Le Wagon was really inspiring, challenging at times, and my life did change by learning how to code. I was in a team of four during project week, and we created an app called “Buddy”. It is designed for solo travelers to find buddies for activities in any country.

Since I did the course during the COVID-19 pandemic, I was really impressed on how fast the Le Wagon team was able to convert the course to be done remotely. I highly recommend Le Wagon; the support system is phenomenal, and it was an amazing experience.

• Wila Bertrand  User Photo
    Wila Bertrand • Web developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     I was invited to one demo day in 2019 and I was surprised about the quality of the projects developed in 9 weeks. Because of my entrepreneurial projects, I decided to learn to code and the Wagon was the best place for it. The experience, the teachers and the system implemented on Covid19 period, was under my expectation and I can say that my life changed after the bootcamp.
    If you are thinking about learning how to code, go to Le Wagon !

• DO IT
    - 7/17/2020
    Anne de Joly  User Photo
    Anne de Joly • Full stack dev freelancer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I started following online coding courses on a few websites during my free time, which I really enjoy doing! But even though these classes give you some notions and understanding of coding, you will still not be able to build proper websites or won’t have actual projects to work on. After contacting a few people who also did bootcamps, I decided to take the plunge and quit my job to do Le Wagon. It didn’t only confirm my interest in coding but got me truly addicted to it!

These 9 weeks are the most intense and amazing weeks I have had. The amount you learn in such a short time is fantastic! Their teaching methods are absolutely great, all teachers have done the bootcamp before so everyone knows what can be more complex and when you need more support. They will teach you how manually code/build something before showing you that it can be done in one line, which makes you understand how the language is actually built and how it works.
    Not only did I learn tons but I also met with great people that come from various horizons!

I will recommend this to anyone having an interest for coding and wanting to dedicate themselves to it! Would definitely do it again if I could!
  • Gala Anania  User Photo
    Gala Anania • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I did Le Wagon with no prior coding experience. I still can't believe how much I've learned in such a short period of time! The bootcamp was intense, yet completely doable. With some classmates I ended up building two full-fledged, professional-looking websites that I'm really proud of. The experience was great - even remotely as I did the bootcamp during COVID lockdown. The atmosphere is fun, people are super nice, and it's clear that teachers make a real effort to make the lectures as clear as possible and make sure that every student gets the most out of the bootcamp. The skills we learn in this short period are enough to make us employable, and graduates are finding jobs despite the post-COVID job market being extremely tough. 100% recommend!
  • Full-time bootcamp
    - 7/15/2020
    Renato S Lima  User Photo
    Renato S Lima • Analista Front End • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    O bootcamp le wagon cumpre bem oque promete, muita mão na massa durante as 9 semanas de duração, num ritmo extremamente intenso.
    Antes do curso eu tinha pouca base em programação, mas hoje sei que é possível desenvolver qualquer coisa.
    Mesmo tendo que fazer de maneira remota por conta do COVID, me senti extremamente acolhido por toda a equipe, desde os professores e TA's até os organizadores do bootcamp.
    Antes mesmo de finalizar as 9 semanas, ja estava sendo chamado para testes em algumas empresas e hoje atuo como Analista Front End.
  • Yuri Gravatá  User Photo
    Yuri Gravatá • FullStack WebDeveloper • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Probably you are reading this because you're in doubt about doing or not this bootcamp. Trust me, if you really want to change your career path and be headed to the tech world, there is no doubt, do Le Wagon's bootcamp as soon as you can!

"Why Le Wagon"?
    Le Wagon's bootcamp stands out more than any other online material and any other bootcamp, because the method is really good ... I did a lot of online courses before Le Wagon and what it took me months to learn on the internet, at Le Wagon was matter of days. The course method is very well designed, you can learn different programming languages and you are taught to think and work in a way that the market values and that other courses are unlikely to teach you.

"Is it for anyone?"
    Yes. Even if you never coded anything and don't have a clue about a thing.
    The bootcamp is well suited for anyone that want to enter the tech world. Doesn't matter if you want to be a developer, a product manager, or want to found a new tech startup. All these profiles have a lot to gain doing the course. Take my example: I'm a business graduate, with 7 years of professional experience in retail, sales, financial market and business developing. Neither of these roles I filled in the past, I worked with code. But here I am, a Le Wagon graduate, with a new career and new challenges ahead. Now the possibilities are infinite and I have what takes to grow in any direction in this evolving tech world.

"But they teach Ruby on Rails..."
    Many former students had exactly this doubt while were deciding about doing or not the bootcamp. Nowdays Python is for example, the most asked language in many companies and startups. But again, I ask you to trust me, once you complete the bootcamp, you'll master any programming language in no time.
    The most valuable thing in Le Wagon's method is not what is teached, but how is teached. You'll learn how to learn anything.
    Most former students learn Python (for example) easily, right after the course is finished, because now is simple. Now they know how to, without having headaches and doubts about how to.

Part-time or fulltime?
    This is a personal option. You need to know if you have time (then do the fulltime bootcamp) or not (then do the part-time bootcamp). Either one of them you'll learn how to code, at the best Le Wagon style.

But it's worth learn remotely?
    With the advent of Covid-19 the world was forced to major changes. Le Wagon isn't immune to that.
    Yes, there is a difference between learning in person and remotely. The dynamics of human contact is too positive and facilitates the learning, it is a fact. It turns out that Le Wagon has dealt with this adaptability, which the covid-19 has been imposing on the world, since the beginning of the year, and because of this, the course went through some adaptations and was able to teach and support students as well as before.
    I think that the thing it's most important to pay attention is that you must have focus and discipline with the remote way of studying. Without this, you will not learn at all (just as you would not learn if you were studying in person without focus). It's important that people that lives with you respect your need of privacy to study.
    Another very good thing about this reality is that working on team projects remotely is a softskill that many companies are asking for new employees, and while most people say they know how to work like this, in reality they never really worked that way. The remote Le Wagon course makes you really learn this softskill... you really accumulate one more important point in the curriculum, which every technology company will ask.

I think this cover the main doubts about the course and if you have any other left, just ask any former student. We are always pleased to help anyone that want to change their life!
  • Brad  User Photo
    Brad • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The first time I visited the website of Le Wagon, I was immediately intrigued by the promise “Change your life, learn to code”.  Unable to get these words out of my head, and having previously studied liberal arts and business with work experience in luxury retail, digital marketing and higher education management, I decided to make a significant career “pivot” by leaving my full-time job and joining Le Wagon’s full-stack web development bootcamp last April.

Having freshly finished, I must say that it has indeed been a life-changing experience.

Before joining the program I had never written a line of code, and was a bit intimidated by the prep work and extensiveness of the syllabus.  From day 1 I immediately appreciated the support from Le Wagon professors, TA’s and staff members as well as from the fellow students of my batch #400.  The program is carefully designed to walk us through a wide range of concepts and languages during a compact 9 weeks on our way to becoming full-stack web developers.

The innovative approach to learning mixes theory with a lot of practice.  The typical day is punctuated by a lecture in the morning and live code in the evening, with the rest of the time dedicated to exercises with a “buddy”, teaching us the flexibility necessary to work side-by-side with a wide range of profiles.

There is an optional career week which provides students a multitude of resources as they take their next steps as web developers, product managers, freelancers or entrepreneurs.

I think that what I appreciated the most about the bootcamp was the enthusiasm of the professors and the quality of their teaching.  One can feel their genuine passion for coding and their motivation to share their knowledge with us.

Studying at Le Wagon is not only about acquiring valuable technical skills.  It is also an exhilarating human experience and strong sense of community.