Amsterdam, Angers, Bali, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Cologne, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lima, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Mauritius, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Avg Rating:4.99 ( 2088 reviews )

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.) and more than 12,000 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

all (2088) reviews for Le Wagon →

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Lille, Lausanne, Santiago, Dubai, Nantes, Stockholm, Nice, Milan, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Angers, Mauritius
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Bordeaux, Amsterdam, London, Nantes, Montreal, Shanghai, Marseille, Mexico City, Singapore, Santiago, Berlin, Lyon, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Lima
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Rails, Ruby, Sinatra, SQL
    LocationRennes, Oslo, Madrid, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Kyoto, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Stockholm, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Bordeaux, Angers, Mauritius
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, Amsterdam, Singapore, Stockholm, Casablanca, Madrid, Mauritius
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Andrew Calder  User Photo
    Andrew Calder • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    As a career changer moving from mechanical engineering to software engineering, Le Wagon Melbourne was the perfect choice.

The curriculum is excellent. The ramp from simple command line programs to full stack web apps is so good that it's obvious the curriculum has been refined over many years. Le Wagon Melbourne is a very tight-knit team. The instructors foster a super friendly atmosphere. The career support post-graduation has been top notch - plenty of workshops, industry events and individual help. I can't emphasise enough that the most valuable thing about the bootcamp is the community. You form a very powerful network with your fellow students and the staff. This is really important when it comes to getting introductions, hearing about job openings etc. You will also make good friends!

I highly recommend!
  • Sébastien  User Photo
    Sébastien • Web developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I decided to change careers by studying at Le Wagon boot camp.

It was a very good choice! The teachers were very pateint and always ready to help. The challenges were tough, but necessary to be able to fully understand how programming works.

After the Le Wagon, I started working freelance as a full-stack web developer.
  • Adrien   User Photo
    Adrien • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I decided to follow Le Wagon bootcamp during my gap year at HEC Paris. I wanted to complete my business background in order to launch my entrepreneurial project or become a PO in a tech company after my studies. The choice of Le Wagon was natural because of its reputation, its dynamic alumni network and its part-time programme which fitted with my schedule. Conclusion: the quality of the pedagogy (availability of the teachers, benevolence, learning materials, etc.) and the smooth running of Le Wagon platform (access to exercises, calendar reminders, zoom links, etc.) have far exceeded my expectations. They have provided a comfort that I had never experienced in my previous e-learning experiences!
  • Vera Trindade  User Photo
    Vera Trindade • Data Product Manager • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    This bootcamp gave me the edge I needed to boost my career!

Before that I knew a little python from a couple of online courses but nothing serious - I’m a mechanical engineer and had little to no experience programming. That was all about to change, since then I learnt python for real, statistics, data wrangling, machine learning all by doing challenging projects. The teachers were good, and I mean really there for us - ever little issue I had they were there. One thing that absolutely surprised me was although the bootcamp was entirely online, due to covid situation, the students were "handpicked" and a healthy camaraderie emerged between us, which was the cherry on the top! I have nothing but great memories from this experience - besides the intensiveness of all the work, but hey that's what it takes to learn something as challenging.

After the bootcamp, I found a fantastic job on a startup as a data product manager, all thanks to the skills I acquired at LeWagon Lisbon.
  • Thomas  User Photo
    Thomas • Full-Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I decided to change careers in my mid 30's, and after lots of research, I settled on Le Wagon Tokyo.

It was a great choice! The instructors were friendly, thorough, and experienced in the field. The structure of the lessons was easy to follow, so when I started the challenges, I had a good idea what I needed to do. The challenges were tough, but do-able. Whenever I had any issues, a teacher was always available to help me get through it.

After the bootcamp, I was able to use the knowledge I'd gained to land a developer job.
  • Ali Salem  User Photo
    Ali Salem • Student Verified via GitHub
     I recently finished the le wagon bootcamp and I can clearly say it was life changing for me. Before that I worked in business and social fields and I needed a change, which came at a perfect timing. Super excited to get on with my tech career

I have never learned so many useful Skills in my
    Life in such small period of time. The TAs and the Buddy System were exceptionally good in allowing students to engage in problems on their own and search for a way to solve it together without the solution being revealed.

On top of that we had wonderful and inclusive community that made this journey even better.
    Totally recommended for anyone looking to extend their knowledge in coding or change careers and meet the most amazing and bright group of people along the way.
  • iñaki  User Photo
    iñaki • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The Bootcamp was a wonderful experience for me. I really enjoyed. It’s incredible how much you can learn in 10 weeks !!!! Teachers and staff are incredibles. They helped me for found some public funding to paid the bootcamp. It was an excellent opportunity to enter in the world of coding.
  • LouiseA  User Photo
    LouiseA • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     I started my journey at Le Wagon on the 5th of April 2021.
    Before that I used to work in the Fashion industry. I was Wholesale Administrator for a luxury brand for 4 years. I new I wanted to change my job but I didn’t know what to do yet. After month of thinking I heard about this 9 weeks training. I had never code before so I started training on Codecademy to see if I was into it and I immediately liked it.
    I decided to get in touch with former students at Le Wagon and other Bootcamp to gather their thoughts before jumping in. The feedbacks I had about Le Wagon were that the teacher and teaching methods were amazing and they had a great network, most of the people I had on the phone were actually hired by former students. Good teachers and a good network were the 2 quality I was looking for in a Bootcamp so I decided to join.
    I was not disappointed.
    The first thing they say when you arrive at Le Wagon is you need to trust the system which is kind of scary when you don’t know anything about coding. But it is so true. The teachers and assistant teachers are amazing. We spend everyday coding on exercices and projects that are perfectly thought. All the information we have to digest seems overwhelming at first but in the end the program is so well thought that your brain just remember everything. I never thought I’ll be able to code a web app in only 9 weeks and yet we all did it !
    More than that Le Wagon is also an amazing human experience, that allow you to meet people from many different backgrounds.
  • Andreas Mussger  User Photo
    Andreas Mussger • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     I did the Le Wagon Data Science bootcamp in Amsterdam and it was an amazing experience. In only 9 weeks the Bootcamp taught me all the necessary tools to work on my own projects and opened my horizon for more ideas.
    During the whole course the teachers and assistants were helpful and patient with us students, I never felt left alone with my problems.
    The lectures go deep enough into the mathematical theory to keep it challenging even with a technical background.
    In the end of the bootcamp we worked on a final project that I can now present with pride during my job interviews.
  • Amazing Experience
    - 7/26/2021
    Luiz Affonso  User Photo
    Luiz Affonso • Backend Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Amazing how much Le Wagon takes you from the basics of programming to a complete application. I started from scratch and decided to make my career transition in 2019. After evaluating several bootcamps, I realized that Wagon's proposal and especially the results are differentials beyond the immersive methodology and decided to face this challenge in mid-2020 and in 2021 I started as a software developer. I completely recommend the experience of learning at the best Bootcamp in the world.

• Amazing experience
    - 7/22/2021
    Lucas  User Photo
    Lucas • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    After reading a lot of good reviews about Le Wagon I decided to do my Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp with them and I have to say that it exceeded my expectations. Amazing teachers that are knowledgeable, helpful & friendly paired with a fast-paced learning experience and real-world examples make this Bootcamp a 10/10 for me.
  • Narciso  User Photo
    Narciso • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before joining Le Wagon I had founded two software startups where I was the main product manager. Since I didn’t have the knowledge to code software by myself, I hired developers, and without a technical background it was sometimes hard to communicate with them. To be able to collaborate in depth with developers in my future projects, and because I was very interested in developing products that used artificial intelligence, I decided to join Le Wagon’s Data Science bootcamp. I had a very positive experience at Le Wagon, and I really liked that it was a very hands-on bootcamp where I learned a wide variety of topics in a short time; that I was given the tools to create and deploy a product that used AI algorithms; and that I got help from Teacher Assistants whenever I got stuck. Finally, I also enjoyed doing with my team our final project, which in our case was a software that used computer vision to detect rooftops and solar panels from satellite images in order to assess the solar potential of a geographic area. I am looking forward to continuing with this project.