Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.
Recent Le Wagon Reviews: Rating 4.99
Recent Le Wagon NewsRead all (10) articles about Le Wagon →
- Data Science, Git, Data Visualization, Data Analytics , Data Structures, Algorithms, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, SQL, Python, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing
In PersonFull Time
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location Amsterdam, Shanghai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, SingaporeOur full-time data science course gives you the skills you need to launch your career in a data science team in only 9 weeks. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Payment in two or three installments depending on the campus policies.
Minimum Skill Level Basic mathematic & programming background required Prep Work Yes Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
In PersonFull Time9 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location Madrid, Rennes, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Dubai, Stockholm, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, MunichOur web development course is an immersive experience that takes you from beginner to junior software developer in 9 weeks. At the end of the course, you will know how to build a robust and user-friendly app that answers your users' needs, and to follow the right workflow to collaborate with other developers, designers and product managers.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Payment in two or three installments depending on the campus policies.
Minimum Skill Level No minimum skills required Prep Work Ruby track on Codecademy Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, MunichOur web development course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. At the end of the course, you will know how to build a robust, user-friendly app that matches users' needs and objectives, and to use the right workflow to work in collaboration with other developers.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Payment in two or three installments depending on the campus policies.
Minimum Skill Level No minimum skills required Prep Work Ruby track on Codecademy Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
Le Wagon Reviews
1749 reviews sorted by:
- The teaching style works really well and the support of TAs who themselves did the boot camp, meant that they were in my shoes exactly at one point in the past, so learning from them was easy.- 10/9/2020Michael Knott • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Part-time • Campus: London • Verified via LinkedInBefore Le Wagon I have been working in the travel industry for around 6 years. My passion however was anything creative, and within IT, so programming was an obvious choice. I spent several years trying to self teach myself things like HTML, CSS and JS, but without guidance and actual products to work on, I knew it would be difficult to get work.I'd already looked into other boot camps such as General Assembly or Flat Iron and others, not feeling that they suited me best. I was working full time and wanted to become a full stack web developer, so in the end the best choice that fit for me was Le Wagon, and after reading reviews I knew I made the right choice. This was further confirmed after graduating, as Le Wagon really knows what they're doing, and provide you with the right tools to get a start in the industry. The teaching style works really well and the support of TAs who themselves did the boot camp, meant that they were in my shoes exactly at one point in the past, so learning from them was easy.I can't thank the Le Wagon team enough for the journey, and the eventual destination in a dream job.
- Simply the best coding bootcamp - Le Wagon- 10/7/2020Dobrin • Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: London • Verified via LinkedInFrom delivering parcels to delivering two finished web projects in just 9 weeks plus gaining ton of new skills and meeting the most amazing people. This is my story with Le Wagon – London, the course that is changing my life.
First of all I have to say that Le Wagon has the most amazing teachers I have had in my life that actually made me want to go and study even more when I finished the course. I compare them with the ones I’ve had in school, university and college, which were nowhere near as good as the ones in Le Wagon. All of the staff are super kind and fun to talk to and they give you this great confidence, that one need to succeed in what he is doing. In just 9 weeks of intensive studying we’ve learned a wide range of coding languages and skills, I’ve probably learned more than I have in my 30 years on this planet. My team’s final project www.allsmart.uk was done under just 10 days only with the knowledge we gained with the course thanks to this amazing team of people to which I will be forever grateful. Thank you Le Wagon for giving me a better purpose in life and the knowledge to achieve it!
- The future is programming.- 10/6/2020Shaun Lennon • Freelance Developer • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: London • Verified via GitHubI finished batch #423 in London at the beginning of September and feel like a different person in a very positive way. Le Wagon took me from a very basic understanding of programming to being able to develop full stack web applications in only 9 weeks. What I liked about the program was the progression and learning everything in stages, and building on what we had learned on previously. This made the learning process smoother as all the building blocks are put together over the duration of the bootcamp and you grow far more confident and your coding abilities improve vastly. What also attracted me to Le Wagon was that they have 39 campuses all over the world and that the international community of alumni (which is very engaging may I add) are all accessible through Slack.I feel this will benefit me greatly in the future as someone who wants to work overseas. If you are considering Le Wagon, go for it. The experience has changed my life and opened the doors to what I can truly achieve through programming.
- 423 web development- 10/6/2020Michael Petrov • Student • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: London • Verified via LinkedInAn amazing course for me! I was a complete beginner and within 9 weeks I managed to become a junior web developer with the help of all the amazing teachers and assistants. I couldn't recommend it more willingly. You'll be out of your comfort zone, constantly challenged but trust that the process works. They really have structured it amazingly. Thank you!
- Batch 423- 10/6/2020Jay Richardson • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: London • Verified via LinkedInOne thing that I continually reminded myself of throughout the course, was “trust the process”. I perpetually felt out of my depth in the early stages, due to how intense it was and how much information I was trying to fit in my brain in such a short space of time. As time went on though, things got easier and started to make more sense. This was helped massively by the fact the Teaching Assistants were there every step of the way to guide and support us. At the beginning of the 9 weeks, I never anticipated being in the position I would be at the end of it and completing a final project that I was proud of with people that I genuinely enjoyed working with. To all the staff at Le Wagon and my fellow students, thank you. It was an absolute pleasure.
- Life changing experience- 9/30/2020Iben Polanco • Student • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Mexico City • Verified via GitHubJoining Le Wagon was definetely the best choice i could have ever taken in my life. I was already studying for a software degree when i decided to join Le Wagon and i got interested because i wanted to see the other face of programming since i was more focused on back end development and i would've liked to experience the whole web programming world. The way the teaching made me feel was as if even if i wouldn't have come from a programming oriented career i still could have learned all the stuff surrounding it thanks to the great teachers and the way they explained the concepts. And i think that the best part about the whole bootcamp is the fact that you leave already with a functional app from which you can start any project you decide to embark on.
- Expérience inoubliable!- 9/25/2020Pierre Deveix • Junior Fullstack Developer • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Bordeaux • Verified via LinkedIn
Lorsque j'ai décidé de changer radicalement de carrière professionnelle pour devenir développeur, plusieurs options de formation s'offraient à moi. J'ai opté pour celle du Wagon qui me semblait vraiment correspondre à mes attentes: aujourd'hui je suis convaincu d'avoir fait le bon choix! - Il y a d'abord la question de la rapidité: je suis le premier surpris du niveau de connaissances acquis en seulement 9 semaines. Certes le rythme des cours était très intense, parfois difficile à tenir ; il faut s'y préparer mentalement! Mais la pertinence pédagogique et l'encadrement des professeurs nous ont permis d'acquérir des compétences complexes qui me semblent aujourd'hui naturelles et aller de soi. - Le contenu des cours ensuite: en tant qu'ancien enseignant, la pertinence pédagogique est pour moi un élément très important. Or, force est de constater que l'organisation des cours au Wagon est mûrement réfléchie. Chaque nouvelle connaissance théorique abordée en cours est manipulée par les étudiants dans un nombre incalculable d'exercices concrets ; si bien que ces connaissances finissent par devenir des automatismes qui viennent fortifier notre pratique de futur développeur. Ces exercices sont eux-mêmes ré-exploités dans des projets finaux poussés en production et qui constituent nos premières réalisations de développeurs. - La qualité de l'équipe enfin: tous les enseignant qui interviennent pendant ces 9 semaines de formation sont eux-mêmes d'anciens élèves du wagon. Ils connaissent pleinement les difficultés auxquelles nous nous confrontons puisqu'ils les ont vécues eux-mêmes! Leurs remarques sont toujours très pertinentes et rassurantes. Plutôt que de nous donner les réponses aux problèmes que nous rencontrons, ils nous aident à trouver la solution par nous-mêmes en nous guidant sur la bonne voie. Et cela dans la bonne humeur et la bienveillance. Au final, je recommande chaleureusement la formation du Wagon pour toutes celles et ceux qui, comme moi il y a quelques mois, rêvent de devenir développeurs et hésitent à franchir le cap, en se disant que c'est trop tard, trop dur ou tout simplement impossible. Il suffit juste de prendre le train en marche!
- Le Wagon Montreal - 110%- 9/23/2020Juan-Miguel Hernandez • Fullstack Developer • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Montreal • Verified via LinkedInThere sure are a ton of choices out there nowadays when it comes to online learning or bootcamps for all sorts of subjects. It can be hard to filter out legit from the less legit courses. But one coding course I can certainly vouch for is Le Wagon! I joined the pool of international alumni of Le Wagon in September 2020 after completing the intensive 9-week program in Montreal.What makes this course absolutely unique in my opinion is the obvious amount of preparation that was put into this course. I came into this adventure with a background in music, so I had no previous experience coding whatsoever. So, without a doubt, there are times during this course when you ask yourself how the heck you will be able to process the amount of material that is given to you on a daily base… that's when it is especially important to remember the most important motto at Le Wagon: "Trust the process!". And you MUST trust it because it really works! As I progressed through the course there often were these moments when previous material came back into the picture and finally made sense. But the magic happens in the last three weeks of the course when we worked on our 2 final projects. We had to build two apps from the ground up, which does seem daunting at first. Very daunting!!! But quickly enough I realized why Le Wagon is structured the way it is.And yes, the course is so beautifully structured, but what makes it just perfect is the amazing teachers we have during the course, as well as TAs who have been through the process recently, and the buddy system which means you always have access to someone to talk code with, help you understand or solidify the concepts. Le Wagon welcomes people of all walks of life, with the most diverse backgrounds. I met so many amazing people during this course with whom I know I will have long-lasting friendships. So this course is for ANYONE who is motivated to learn and have a strong start to the wonderful world of code!I certainly could have learned to code on any of the many online courses, but I am certain that by now I still would be a long while away from building an app from scratch, I would not have the tools or confidence to start working in the industry so quickly and I would not be part of the biggest and most amazing coding community on planet earth!
- Mr- 9/21/2020Lyubomir Dias • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: London • Verified via LinkedInI was a student in batch #423 of Le Wagon (London, 2020) and loved the experience. I came from a self employed and sports background (and heavy gamer as a hobby) and was looking for web development training to be able to transition into technical role.
Le Wagon provides in 9 weeks a very complete training on the basics of front & back-end web development, enabling you to very easily continue learning code quickly by yourself. As a bonus, it gives you a good flavor of what is product development, pitching a project and entrepreneurship. It has a great and extremely available teaching staff, great courses and resources that remain fully available after the end of the training. Rhythm is intense but very balanced between courses, exercises and conferences with entrepreneurs. Atmosphere is extremely friendly and motivating. Looking at former students’ careers evolution after le Wagon, this training really answers to a wide range of objectives: become a developer, entrepreneur or just gain technical background. In summary, great staff and it was an amazing journey!
- Le Wagon Bootcamp- 9/21/2020Declan • Full stack developer • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: London • Verified via LinkedInBefore the boot camp I had just come back from travelling. I wanted to start a career in the software development industry, I was recommended this course from an alumni who was a family friend. I thought I would give the course a go and I’m very glad I did. Instantly we were working with other people on the course, coding alongside each other. When you first start learning any coding language it’s a pretty daunting task. But with the TA’s constantly on call ready to jump in and explain anything I didn’t understand, you pick it up rapidly. The best part about the course, aside from learning how to create a fully functional web application in under 9 weeks, was the community Le Wagon is. I enjoyed every moment of the boot camp and will miss all the TA’s and students in batch 423. I’m looking forward to using all of the hard and soft skills they’ve given me, as well as being a part of the Le Wagon community.
- Best bootcamp- 9/21/2020Fakhri Aslan • Student • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: London • Verified via LinkedInI discovered Le Wagon after googling coding boot camps because I was trying to learn to code and eventually find a job in tech. As someone who comes from a social sciences background, self-studying seemed like a good idea in my mind, but in practice, it was extremely challenging. I am now very happy that I chose Le Wagon because the fantastic support and guidance I received during my 9 weeks there gave me the confidence and technical knowledge to launch my own projects and to keep leaning new coding concepts on my own afterward. I would have never believed if someone told me that I could build a fully functional web service in just 2 weeks, but Le Wagon proved me wrong. One of the things that stood out to me the most was the sheer amount of coding we did every day. It was intense in a good way. I can now confidently say that I am used to that intensity, and the discipline Le Wagon instilled into me will be a massive advantage in my future work.
- Best Career Decision- 9/19/2020Cara • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: London • Verified via GitHubBefore I started at Le Wagon, I was working for a small tech start-up in a Business Development role. I absolutely loved the company however I came to realise I wanted to be more involved in the tech side of things, and therefore decided to enrol in the bootcamp to make this happen. This was the best career decision I’ve made to date.Of course I was nervous at the thought of learning so many new things in such a short period of time, but the Le Wagon staff are amazingly supportive even before your official ‘first day’. I felt excited more than anything when my first day came round. Le Wagon was undoubtedly the most intense learning experience of my life, but somehow I enjoyed every minute. I absolutely loved challenging myself, and learning new technologies, and my course mates and the staff were so supportive, you really never felt like you were asking a ‘silly question’.I was particularly excited to be entering the world of Tech as a woman, an industry we are notoriously underrepresented in – and found so many inspiring women on my journey, both studying alongside me and as teaching staff. I admire Le Wagon’s goal to get more women involved in tech, and look forward to contributing to this mission myself.I would recommend the Le Wagon bootcamp to anyone who is wanting a change of career, looking to upskill themselves or simply wanting a challenge. I feel like you are not only paying for the teaching and resources, but also buying into an insanely supportive community which you can rely on for life!