Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationAmsterdam, Shanghai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Singapore
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Rennes, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Dubai, Stockholm, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Christophe  User Photo
    Christophe • Freelance • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     Le Wagon Data Science Bootcamp was a truly mind blowing experience which not only helped me to develop on a technical but also on a personal level. The experience comes with a full package of hard work, strong social bonds and an entrepreneurial environment which always pushes you further to the next level. I highly recommend the bootcamp to anyone who is keen to learn something new and who wants to be part of strong thriving and dynamic network.
  • Yannis  User Photo
    Yannis • Verified via LinkedIn
    Passionate about tech, I joined Le Wagon's web development spring Bootcamp to learn necessary coding skills and new ways to create businesses.
    The training exceeded my expectations: attending Le Wagon's Bootcamp has been a life-changing experience.
    Not only I've learned to code and can now call myself a junior full-stack developer. Still, I have also learned a new way of thinking through a start-up entrepreneur spirit.
    I've also learned to build an app in a team, work in an agile mode, and pitch my product.
    I strongly recommend Le Wagon to anyone interested in web development!
  • Julien Bouland  User Photo
    Julien Bouland • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Coming from advertising, I learned early the importance of having a full overview of the needs regarding an overall project I was cooking up with my team. I quickly felt the need to master the means that would enable me to add a technical support to a project.

After a one year world tour with my brother on a rice and pasta budget, learning a bit of everything from everywhere. I wanted to fulfill my curiosity about coding. That’s why I started learning programming by myself before trying out at the summer pool of 42. Ensuring that it was what I really wanted to do, I then applied for Le Wagon bootcamp after the recommendation of friends/devs of mine.

Le Wagon experience was amazing. Even in remote the team succeeded to make the Bootcamp super effective. This is an occasion to meet and befriend great individuals during 9 weeks. And to create a project from scratch while acquiring new skills everyday.
    That’s a real pleasure to be part of Le Wagon family, a community always active and open to everyone.

If you are considering joining Le Wagon bootcamp, don’t and join us ! :truck:
  • Caio  User Photo
    Caio • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Studying at Le Wagon was a great experience. They are well prepared to teach everything from scratch with a simple and efficient methotology. They also have a nice group of teachers and others professionals who give support in your entire journey to learn coding. They are always focusing in teach in an elegant and clean way that is really nice.
  • Benoît  User Photo
    Benoît • Web developer • Student Verified via GitHub
    Before started my amazing experience at Le Wagon Paris, i was working as a nurse for 3 years.
    I've heard some people who had a wonderfull experience and now i know why ! Le wagon gave me the opportunity to learn coding so fast, they have a great pedagogy and they share their passion every day. You just need to know that you won't be
    disappointed no matter your level in code !
    One good point with Le Wagon is that you can continue the experience as a teacher assistant with the others students, and you be part of the community of the Alumni, which is very helpfull when you need it !
  • Jérémy Barbedienne  User Photo
    Jérémy Barbedienne • Student Verified via GitHub
    Before Le Wagon, I started my career as a chef in 3 star Michelin restaurants and I've been working in many restaurants around the world for nearly 8 years.
    Le Wagon was for me the opportunity to learn a new skill and change my everyday routine.
    I never thought I would learn so much in such a short period of time! We worked in remote and I think that's what made it easier for me to focus. I think the teaching method is already well established and proven anyway, what I can say is that it works on people who are not too academic like me!
    I was also pleasantly surprised by the fact that everyone socialised very quickly, despite the distance. The lockdown context changed the socials habits but it's still allowed us to benefit from "Le Wagon network" which is one of the strengths for which I chose this bootcamp.
    At the end of my batch, I even had the opportunity to be a teacher assistant and it's a pleasure for me to help students learning.
  • Axel Ballarin  User Photo
    Axel Ballarin • Student Verified via GitHub
    I attended Le Wagon to boost my understanding of code and web development in general. I was a Product Owner for three years and was facing everyday technical issues which had a big impact on my job and my company. At Le Wagon, I found that precious tech boost and much much more : a real Product building culture, great lessons about how to work in team, and friendship with many passionate people from diverse backgrounds. Big up to the teaching team !
  • Alvin Lim  User Photo
    Alvin Lim • Full stack developer • Verified via LinkedIn
    I've just completed the most gruelling 9 weeks of my life -- Le Wagon Singapore's web developer bootcamp. I started as a complete code newbie and now have several web apps deployed to Heroku, including my coding team's beautiful capstone project Savvy Granny (www.savvy-granny.com).
    I am a mid-career convert to the tech sector. In my earlier career I was an academic. After publishing two books, I felt burned out and wanted to create and build things instead of analyze or write about them. The idea of coding bootcamp appealed to me, but with my liberal arts background, it just seemed impossibly difficult.
    The turning point for me was when I came across a post from Le Wagon's co-founder Sébastien Saunier explaining why they taught Ruby. His description of Ruby as "simple, concise, close to the English language and very flexible" intrigued me, and I soon signed up for Codecademy's free Ruby course. I decided that if I could learn Ruby, then I could handle a coding bootcamp.
    As it turned out, I not only completed Codecademy's Ruby course, I found it incredibly fun! Coding was not at all what I had previously imagined it to be. I signed up for Le Wagon's web developer bootcamp, and began learning as much as I could about technology, almost as if to make up for lost time.
    The bootcamp itself was a blast. Everyday we did a series of Codewars-type coding challenges, and we began building things with code. One of the earliest and most gratifying moments for me was when I built my personal website with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript and deployed it to GitHub Pages. I had built my previous website with WordPress' drag-and-drop interface -- lacking at that time any knowledge of CSS -- so I felt a great sense of personal accomplishment in coding my own website.
    Once we moved into Ruby on Rails, we began building apps that we could deploy on Heroku. We started small -- simple productivity tools like to-do lists, and then we moved into larger apps. Along the way, I had gained the confidence to start building my own projects.
    The climax of the bootcamp was the two weeks spent building our capstone projects. I was extremely fortunate to be grouped with three talented developers, and we quickly built the guts of the app in the first week, and methodically built out the special features of the app in the second. I was especially pleased that our app serves the urgent social need of bridging the generational digital divide.
    Now that the bootcamp is over, my fellow grads and I have the technical foundation to learn and build more. Our familiarity with the Rails framework has given us the confidence to move into other frameworks, in particular React. I for one am excited about the new apps that we are going to build.
  • I recommend 100%
    - 7/22/2020
    Mat  User Photo
    Mat • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I started Le Wagon bootcamp in Lausanne with no previous knowledge of coding. In two months I learned all the basics to start a career in software and developed a full web application.
    Teachers are very supportive, and the whole experience was very fun.
    I definitely recommend to anyone who is interested in coding and wants to make a career switch.
  • Céline Rondeau  User Photo
    Céline Rondeau Verified via GitHub
    Céline Rondeau; Montréal, QC
    I was working in the retail industry in Toronto when I decided to learn code, and I chose to do the Web Development bootcamp with Le Wagon, located in Montreal for 9 weeks. My experience with Le Wagon was really inspiring, challenging at times, and my life did change by learning how to code. I was in a team of four during project week, and we created an app called “Buddy”. It is designed for solo travelers to find buddies for activities in any country.

Since I did the course during the COVID-19 pandemic, I was really impressed on how fast the Le Wagon team was able to convert the course to be done remotely. I highly recommend Le Wagon; the support system is phenomenal, and it was an amazing experience.

• Wila Bertrand  User Photo
    Wila Bertrand • Web developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     I was invited to one demo day in 2019 and I was surprised about the quality of the projects developed in 9 weeks. Because of my entrepreneurial projects, I decided to learn to code and the Wagon was the best place for it. The experience, the teachers and the system implemented on Covid19 period, was under my expectation and I can say that my life changed after the bootcamp.
    If you are thinking about learning how to code, go to Le Wagon !

• DO IT
    - 7/17/2020
    Anne de Joly  User Photo
    Anne de Joly • Full stack dev freelancer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I started following online coding courses on a few websites during my free time, which I really enjoy doing! But even though these classes give you some notions and understanding of coding, you will still not be able to build proper websites or won’t have actual projects to work on. After contacting a few people who also did bootcamps, I decided to take the plunge and quit my job to do Le Wagon. It didn’t only confirm my interest in coding but got me truly addicted to it!

These 9 weeks are the most intense and amazing weeks I have had. The amount you learn in such a short time is fantastic! Their teaching methods are absolutely great, all teachers have done the bootcamp before so everyone knows what can be more complex and when you need more support. They will teach you how manually code/build something before showing you that it can be done in one line, which makes you understand how the language is actually built and how it works.
    Not only did I learn tons but I also met with great people that come from various horizons!

I will recommend this to anyone having an interest for coding and wanting to dedicate themselves to it! Would definitely do it again if I could!