Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • The Hype is
    - 6/16/2020
    Yun Chung  User Photo
    Yun Chung • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I first made the decision to change my career and pursue web development, I had a skeptical attitude towards Le Wagon (and bootcamps in general). I wondered, "Can't I just learn everything on my own online? And how is it possible that Le Wagon can have a nearly perfect rating online?" Still, I took the plunge and registered, and I'm so glad that I did. In fact, my only regret is I wish I would have gone through Le Wagon's program sooner in my life.

Each day during the bootcamp is long, and the pace is intense as there are lectures and coding challenges each and every day. At the same time, the program was extremely enjoyable. The curriculum is very well organized and gives you everything you need to develop and make progress as a developer. The coding challenges are well thought out, and they do a great job of reinforcing the lessons from that day's lecture. And finally, I can't say enough about the quality of the teachers. Not only are they extremely skilled at programming, and not only are they are excellent communicators who actually try to teach in a way that's clear and engaging, they are also great people who are really professional, patient, and fun.

I mentioned above that I used to wonder how Le Wagon can have a nearly perfect rating online. But now that I've gone through their program, I can safely say that Le Wagon's rating is very well-deserved.
  • Julien Colombain  User Photo
    Julien Colombain • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I decided to enroll at Le Wagon during the summer of my second year of computer science to complete my theoretical knowledge with concrete skills in web development.  It was an amazing experience where I learned a lot. It really gives you a clear understanding of how the web works and how you can develop a complete web application from scratch, understanding both the frontend and the backend.  On top of that, I learned a few design and project management skills as well. Comparing to my master's degree in Software Engineering, I would say Le Wagon's coding bootcamp is equivalent to 2 years of study in the field. The teachers are excellent, the courses really well designed. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants to learn how to code.
  • Amazing experience
    - 6/13/2020
    Baris  User Photo
    Baris • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had been working as a Civil Engineer and during my free time I started to learn coding to make games on unity. However I felt I was just coding what I memorized without knowing the logics. I thought I didn't have the foundation of programming I need, so thats why I decided to join Le Wagon.
    It was very challenging 9-weeks that I have learnt about programming foundations, web development, teamwork, and project management. At the end of the bootcamp, I had 2 big team projects and many personal projects as well. It was one of the most challenging and enjoyable period in my life.
  • Chihiro Tsuda  User Photo
    Chihiro Tsuda • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you are reading this review and wondering if you should dive into the world of coding, just do it.
    I graduated one of the popular universities in Japan with B.A. and got government related job for my first career. After that, I became a recruiter and developed my career in HR and recruitment industry. In my life, everything was always competitive like getting into a good university, getting a job at a famous company, and being a top sales at my work place... but I always knew that I don't have a proven skill which I can show off to people in a different environment. I wanted to have a skill which I can keep improving in my life. This is why I chose to learn coding and Le Wagon.

First, everything was so new to me and I struggled a lot with understanding the whole concept of programming language. The course was intense but one day I realized myself that I was enjoying coding from the bottom of my heart. There are many ways to learn programming in this society, but I still strongly recommend Le Wagon as there are awesome teachers who dedicate themselves to support and motivate students. I was always the one asking teachers a question but all of them are very supportive and I could finally manage finishing the course with my own web app.

I can't imagine myself now without having this amazing experience at Le Wagon and I really want to tell myself in the past that I made a great decision to join Le Wagon. I now want to keep coding and improving my skill and tell people around me that everything started from the first day at Le Wagon.
  • Jérémy Dumas  User Photo
    Jérémy Dumas • Product manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I worked for 10 years as sales and i was fed up about that. I decided to change my life with Le Wagon in Paris. Now I'm product manager and I'm very happy to do this work every day :). Without Le Wagon, it would not have been possible !
    I met a lot of interesting people and I'll never forget this amazing experience !!
  • Paul Heilweck  User Photo
    Paul Heilweck • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    As a business school student I grew tired of not doing anything practical. Why not coding ?
    It was so hard to find any bad review about Le Wagon yet it managed somehow to exceed my expectations.

It's a wonderful humane experience and the learning process could not be smoother and effective. The alumni network is huge and extremely active : two weeks in the bootcamp and I already found the 6-month internship I was looking for.
    Now I'm a happy full stack developer. I know I can count on Le Wagon to build my carrier on something I'm actually passionate about and for many years to come.

Congrats on building such a wonderful community !
  • Castelnau  User Photo
    Castelnau • Web programmer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    After many years of work in the movie business & others domains, i decided to become a web programmer.
    I wanted to have new qualifications and also find the job openings that come with it.

I started comparing many different formations and the Wagon Bootcamp was in my opinion the one with the best reputation and also the one with the best process.

At the end of the 3 months formation, i can say that it totally worthed it. In this amount of time, we started from scratch and learned everything we needed to know about front-end development: Ruby, Javascript, HTML & CSS.

I am now more than competent to create a website or a mobile application from nothing.
  • Thomas Rose  User Photo
    Thomas Rose • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Hello,

I participated in the batch 350 in Paris and it was an incredible experience !

The teaching staff, the quality and structure of the lessons, the place and also the atmosphere !
    Everything was perfect for studying and learning in the best conditions

I learned much more than coding during these 9 weeks of bootcamp, we are taught to be very productive, develop our product culture, use a multitude of tools And of course, met fabulous people with diverse backgrounds and incredible motivation

So my recommendation on a scale of 1 to 10 ?
    11 !
  • Savina  User Photo
    Savina • Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was in a point of my life where I needed to change my career and that's when I found out about this amazing coding bootcamp.
    Le Wagon Milan has been the best learning experience I've ever had and I will recommend it to everyone who wants to lean about web development.
    Even if a 9-week program may not seem enough to you, I can confirm that it is and you will be amazed by the amount of skills you will have gained by the end of it and that will allow you to start your career as a developer.
    I loved the international environment, the teachers and staff were amazing and always there to help you and most importantly, it's super intensive and if you put 100% effort in it you will get the best experience ever out of it.
    Be ready to code many hours every day and by the end you will be able to code a web app from scratch and put it to production. How amazing is that!
  • Riwan TALMO  User Photo
    Riwan TALMO • Full-stack developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Hi! I’m Riwan! I participated in the batch #350 of Le Wagon in Paris. I’ve always been interested about web development and Le Wagon has allowed me to make my passion my profession. Le Wagon not only teaches us to code but also to think completely about a web product. The plurality of the profiles that make up a batch is very interesting: whether one is passionate or novice, everyone knows how to code at the end of the training. The pace is very fast but we finally get used to it (even with 2.30 hours of transport per day!). This training is incredible and gives all the cards to be able to work in the web afterwards!
  • Ken W.  User Photo
    Ken W. • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
    First thing first, It’s not easy at all to learn how to code and specially when it’s the part-time course! (You have to be prepared to say goodbye to your Saturdays and also your Friday nights ahaha).

During the formation, you may think that it’s going to be impossible to pass all the exercises or to finish your project graduation on time but you have to stay strong because when you graduate, you will feel so good about yourself that it’s really worth it!

I learned to code but not only! The teachers and teaching assistants teach you how to work as a team when it’s time for your Rails prototype and that was very helpful!

I met a lot of interesting people at Le Wagon, both the students and specially the teaching staff!

Their profiles are so diversified that it makes them the best asset of Le Wagon, you can ask them so many questions about coding and also working as a developer, free lancer or entrepreneur and that answers a lot of questions when you are at Le Wagon for a career change!

Thanks to all the staff !

Batch #301
  • Joe  User Photo
    Joe • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn
    Le Wagon Bali was the best decision of my life and I am so happy I made the jump. First, a little bit about myself. I am 34 years old and spent the majority of my adult life working as a paramedic, vastly different from the tech industry. I have always been interested in learning to code and many times embarked on online courses which were structured in a way which rarely resulted in any true understanding of the content, especially considering limited time I have for learning with full time work.

Overall, I knew I wanted to learn to code, I knew I would enjoy coding, it just wasn’t working for me trying to do it solo. So, nervously and uncertain, I took 9 weeks from my family and career and embarked on my journey with Le Wagon. Fast forward 5 months and now  I am employed as a full-stack developer during a pandemic, in my dream location, thanks in no small part to Le Wagon.

Ok, so first thing to know about Le Wagon is, it’s hard, it’s no holiday (especially if you have limited coding experience). The were many times in the first three weeks where the learning curve was so steep I felt hopeless, there were times when I actually thought I might cry – I usually only cry if I was to be punched in the nose. That’s where you get to lean on the other students who are undoubtedly going through the same range of emotions, forging friendships as you learn together.

Then there’s Le Wagon’s best asset, the teachers and teaching assistants, who bring a wealth of knowledge, passion and guidance.  I now know they are the reason Le Wagon has the incredible reputation it has. These guys are there 12 hours a day teaching complex content in an understandable way, solving problems, deciphering our poorly written code, and willing to help unassuming paramedics who really had no idea about coding to start with. They became friends and lifelong mentors, and made my experience at Le Wagon Bali and unforgettable and truly rewarding experience.

If you were considering Le Wagon and were on the fence my advice would be to take the plunge, you won’t regret it. Especially in Bali, I can vouch for that team – they are the bomb. Thank you to Dirk, Guido, Gianluca, Sonia, Rayhan, Sisi and the class of #349!