Amsterdam, Angers, Bali, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Cologne, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lima, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Mauritius, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Avg Rating:4.99 ( 2088 reviews )

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.) and more than 12,000 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

all (2088) reviews for Le Wagon →

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Lille, Lausanne, Santiago, Dubai, Nantes, Stockholm, Nice, Milan, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Angers, Mauritius
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Bordeaux, Amsterdam, London, Nantes, Montreal, Shanghai, Marseille, Mexico City, Singapore, Santiago, Berlin, Lyon, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Lima
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Rails, Ruby, Sinatra, SQL
    LocationRennes, Oslo, Madrid, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Kyoto, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Stockholm, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Bordeaux, Angers, Mauritius
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, Amsterdam, Singapore, Stockholm, Casablanca, Madrid, Mauritius
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Le Wagon nails it!
    - 9/30/2021
    Isabelle Lavoie  User Photo
    Isabelle Lavoie • Full-Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I've always loved technology. From web design projects for personal or professional use, to teaching coding and robotics to elementary students, I jumped in every opportunity possible to learn more. I knew bits and pieces in a lot of things, but I needed to fill in the blanks to be able to create what I had in my mind. I wanted a structured and a cohesive program to move forward.

I found that, but so much more! Le Wagon Web Development bootcamp was an intense 9-week adventure, well beyond my expectations. The Montreal Batch #657 was the best group I could have spent my summer 2021 with, even if I joined remotely from BC day after day. As the weeks flew by, I’ve learned to think as a developer. I've learned to learn as a developer. I've learned what it feels like to be a developer. I had so many crazy moments feeling invincible, and others, not so glamorous, pulling my hair and feeling lost. But amongst all those, in the highs and the lows, I had Le Wagon's team guiding me and never letting me down!

I wanted to be challenged. I was!

I wanted to have fun. I did!

I wanted to push my limits. I had to!

I wanted to be able to look back and celebrate my growth. I sure can!

Le Wagon helped me strengthen a real foundation I can continue to build on as a developer, but also as an entrepreneur. Le Wagon gave me tools to grow on so many levels. Beyond programming languages. Beyond technical skills. And I am very grateful that I embarked on this fantastic journey.

• Khuthadzo Masindi  User Photo
    Khuthadzo Masindi • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I attended the Le wagon software engineering intensive this year (2021) in London in person. The course is very well designed and has clearly been refined over the years. The best part is you are able to go from cant code to building a full web app within 9 weeks! The teaching assistants were really amazing and super eager to help. Lots of support during the program as well. The group and the teachers were very social which made it even more enjoyable. I highly recommend it.
  • Data science
    - 9/28/2021
    Chidiebere Okeoji  User Photo
    Chidiebere Okeoji • Data analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Le Wagon is a great decision I made. For over 12 years I have worked in the oil and gas industry as a designer. I have always been curious about what was under the hood of software and AI. Meanwhile, I was feeling a little underachieved and I knew I had to make a career change. Surfing through the net, I came across different bootcamps but Le Wagon stuck me because of its rich courses and incredible reviews. I knew straight up that I belong to this community. With zero knowledge of coding, I lunched myself full time into the data science program. My experience at Le Wagon is invaluable. I learned so so much in such a very short time (10 weeks) due to the fantastic learning structure put in place by the school. My team and I built a waste_assist image detection and classification project completely from scratch. I have also gone ahead to create a rock_paper_scissors image detection of my own. Viva Le Wagon!!!
  • Van Thao Huynh  User Photo
    Van Thao Huynh • Full-Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    From the beginning of the Bootcamp, the teachers kept telling "Trust the program". I didn't know what they meant by that! I questioned everything. The bootcamp felt overwhelming at first. A lot of new information was thrown at us every day, and the next day built on the previous one. But at some point, everything started coming together: The morning lectures, the buddy system, the live code at 5pm, and then the flashcards in the evening… It just made perfect sense and work out so well, to my surprise. It's a PERFECT program - for everyone - regardless of their background, whether they are coders or non-coders… The teachers and TA are very knowledgeable. They are extremely friendly and patient. Sometimes they go out of the way to help students, even during lunchtimes or after hours if necessary. The teachers taught me how to code but also how to be patient, be gentle with myself, and work in a team effectively. The management team is extremely polite and friendly. They're always available to help with any issues, including personal ones. The Community Manager helped me a lot to manage some personal breakdowns. I also love Le Wagon Montreal's location, the view, and the atmosphere of the campus. Not only that, they have free tea, K-cups coffee, and fruits. And then there is yoga on Wednesdays, Happy Hour on Fridays… A lot of activities besides coding, which is very important to balance the body and the mind. The Career Week was extremely helpful. I enjoyed the Lunch & Learn sessions with special guests, Alumni Q&A, and talk with an HR specialist. This week served as guidance to find a job, get ready for interviews, polish my resume and Linkedin profile. It was well organized and very informative. All and all, I am 100% satisfied. Honestly, Le Wagon thought of everything! From the content materials to the well-being of every student. It's hard for me to think of anything for improvement! If you're on the fence (just like me at the beginning) and wondering if you should take Le Wagon bootcamp or not, please do yourself a favor – take a leap of faith – and GO FOR IT! Like I did. And I'm thrilled that I did. Three words for you: "TRUST THE PROGRAM!"

• Full Stack Web Dev
    - 9/23/2021
    Antonio Guerra  User Photo
    Antonio Guerra • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    After a long time of deciding whether to risk taking a course in programming, I decided to jump headfirst into the Le Wagon course.
    It was a HARD 10 weeks where I learned everything needed to create a web app from scratch.
    The last 2 weeks were dedicated to a team project where we designed the idea using Figma, built the backend with Ruby on Rails, and the frontend with HTML, CSS, and JS. In the end, it took a great team effort to put all these elements together and create an application.
    If you are not happy with your job, don't be afraid to take the risk and in the end, the experience will always be rewarding.
  • Full Stack Web Dev
    - 9/23/2021
    Thierry A  User Photo
    Thierry A • Financial analyst • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I am working in investment and had always been willing to join this bootcamp because of a personal interest in code and Tech, and to finally be able to work on my own pet project or later join a career in tech. I had plenty of very positive word-of-mouth feedback: I wasn't disappointed.

From day 1 you sit right in the "real-life" web developer cockpit, pushing exercises to github, switching back and force between your terminal, your text editor and your localhost.. When stuck, you can tap your buddy and if the 2 of you can't crack it you can post a "ticket" to teachers who can then dedicate proper time to the more challenged students thanks to this well-run and iterated process.

Past week 6, you finally put everything together into 1 week for a mini "mock" project week and 2 weeks for a final real-life potential one. This theory to practice moment is so important ! Because that's exactly were you discover how different it can be to build your own App from a blank page, away from a scripted exercise. Le Wagon allows you to crash test yourself during these 3 weeks and make all the mistakes you will then be able to avoid in the real world, with the support of experienced software development professionals.

Finally, an extra week is dedicated to career orientation with individual coaching and meeting with local employers.
    Thanks a lot for this very well-run process and experience
  • Sebastian Rodriguez  User Photo
    Sebastian Rodriguez • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Taking part in the data science bootcamp at Le Wagon Bordeaux was one of the best experiences in my professional career. They were some intense and amazing 10 weeks of learning, coding and meeting interesting new people. I am very grateful to all the teaching staff and my classmates for their energy and help. Can't wait for the next step in my career working in Data Science!
  • Best bootcamp!
    - 9/2/2021
    Jorge Arias  User Photo
    Jorge Arias • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I had been wanting to change careers and become a web developer for a while, and I finally ended up choosing Le Wagon to kickstart this journey. I am really glad I did! Sure, I could have learned by myself - there are really great resources online, that is true! But Le Wagon uses a very specific learning process that really ensures we absorb and apply the knowledge in an optimal way via their own platform, challenges and projects. And that’s not counting all the skills we acquire that are necessary in a developer position, outside of just programming language skills, such as learning how to learn (so important!), working together as a team, version control with Git, product design with Figma, Agile methodologies, writing user stories, prioritizing features for an MVP, etc. On top of that, Le Wagon Montréal counts on an amazing team and I am glad to now be part of that international community! I am super excited to start my new job as a full stack developer.
    - 8/26/2021
    Zelal Aslan  User Photo
    Zelal Aslan • Verified via LinkedIn
    9 weeks to learn code  !  Well you can think that it’s impossible ... it’s not easy actually , but not impossible  !

There is a steady pace, with a lot of knowledg to assimilate but every thing it’s make to help you ! Even if you’re a real novice .. like i was.

The Teachers are really good, patient and friendly ! The organisation is great and what can i say about  the staff ? They are awesome ! You can see that every body love his/her  job and they are happy  to make your day  nice !

So, my experience at Le Wagon it was great ! More than that !
  • Thomas  User Photo
    Thomas • Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined the Le Wagon 6 month part-time Bootcamp after having a keen interest and curiosity in technology but little exposure to technical skills...

Le Wagon comfortably changed that! You will learn, a lot!

The setup - a lecture and then pair programming working through some fairly tough (& what felt like almost impossible at times!) challenges was a great way to learn and build confidence/technical acumen around concepts. Each subject closes with an interactive "Live Code" where concepts are ironed out by Le Wagon's tutors. Throughout the course, Le Wagon gives you exposure to the fundamentals of Web and Software Development through the likes of Ruby, Rails, JavaScript, NodeJS, HTML, CSS, Heroku, Git, Github & AJAX....plus way more..!

Immediately, the curriculum immerses you in the fundamentals of programming, understanding data types and how to manipulate them. Ruby is the back-end language of choice for Le Wagon,  a good introduction to programming with very clean syntax and easy to read for those with little programming experience (and even a delight to those who have programmed in the past!). You will build a couple of small software applications using an MVC design pattern (and object-oriented programming) in pure Ruby which is a workout for the brain!

The course content moves on to relational databasing (SQL, sqlite3, Active Record), important for any developer to have learnings on. The front-end is next! You'll learn to hand-code the core fundamentals of Web Development using HTML & CSS. Popular techniques like Flexbox, CSS Grid, and Bootstrap are included too to keep your front-end sharp. JavaScript core fundamentals, DOM Manipulation, AJAX as well as plugins will give you an edge to your front end and keep the coding strong...that's not to mention that learning to prototype and wireframe an application is right after that...did I mention that you learn a lot?!

Bringing it all together - you'll launch into Rails, a popular framework that will take everything you've learned so far into account and add a lot of flexibility to any application you build. Once you've gained a little confidence, you'll join a small team and work in an agile manner to build a couple of applications utilizing everything that you've learned so far. The peak of the Bootcamp is demoing your final project at the end for everyone to see (including alumni, the general public, and your friends and family if you like!).

Post Bootcamp there is a career week that focuses on finding work in the industry if that's your aim. You'll learn how to level up your cover letters, resumes and hear from alumni who now work in the industry as well as industry professionals about tackling coding challenges and interviews. There are "Get Me Hired" events where companies will discuss their culture and upcoming roles. Le Wagon doesn't promise a job after the Bootcamp but will set you up in a very strong position to start looking. There are a lot of tech jobs out there - and A LOT of companies looking for technical skills, especially the ones that Le Wagon teaches.

Le Wagon has a huge emphasis on culture and community. The energy is incredibly positive & the Teachers/Teacher Assistants are always happy to help and answer questions (even outside of class time usually). If anyone is curious to upskill or career change, I couldn't recommend Le Wagon enough. Even those with technical backgrounds find a lot of value in the course. Personally, I've now had exposure to an entirely new world (with a creative industry background as a pro musician as well as retail & sales).

Previous to joining Le Wagon I had done a lot of research on different Bootcamps...
    I am very happy to have chosen them and I look forward to continuing my journey in tech.
  • Worth it!
    - 8/25/2021
    Lena  User Photo
    Lena • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I was looking for a career change and decided to enroll in the full time web development course at Le Wagon. It’s by far the best decision I have ever made! I dove in with barely any coding experience, but in just 9 weeks I was able to learn so much on both front and back-end programming.
    It’s definitely a fast-paced learning experience and was hard at times, but the teachers were all incredibly patient and everyone in my class pushed each other to challenge ourselves.
    The staffs fully prepare you to get your career started (making a CV, interview prep, zoom calls with companies, etc.) after the bootcamp. And in the end you will be forever connected to all the impressive alumni network, around the world.
    I highly recommend!
  • Product Owner
    - 8/24/2021
    Jean  User Photo
    Jean • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I arrived in the wagon as a Product Owner. I definitely find in the wagon program a way to improve my technical development skills.
    The lessons and the learning methodology are really well-built. Teacher are comprehensive and patient. After a few weeks, I was the first impressed by my progress.
    A PO will lead and communicate better with the development team. With the wagon, PO will understand developper work and their difficulties. The PO will become more efficiency.
    For me, I decided to go further and to find a job as a full-stack developer.