Amsterdam, Angers, Bali, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Casablanca, Chengdu, Cologne, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lima, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Mauritius, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Online, Oslo, Paris, Playa del Carmen, Porto, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Zurich

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Lille, Lausanne, Santiago, Dubai, Nantes, Nice, Milan, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Angers, Mauritius, Bali, Oslo, Lima, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Bordeaux, Amsterdam, London, Nantes, Montreal, Shanghai, Marseille, Mexico City, Singapore, Santiago, Berlin, Lyon, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Lima, Lille, Lisbon, Milan, Oslo, Lausanne, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Angers, Online
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Rails, Ruby, Sinatra, SQL
    LocationRennes, Oslo, Madrid, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Kyoto, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Bordeaux, Angers, Mauritius, Zurich, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape Town
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, Amsterdam, Singapore, Casablanca, Madrid, Mauritius, Lisbon, Bali, Kyoto, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Angers, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Bernardo Neves  User Photo
    Bernardo Neves • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I did the bootcamp in 2020 in and it is really worth it! The materials offered have an amazing quality, the teachers are also amazing! The same time is really demanding, it is also really grateful to build a functional web app in the end. It is amazing to learn so much in a short amount of time in a light and didatic way. I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn how to code!
  • Damien Busson  User Photo
    Damien Busson • Data Scientist • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before enrolling into Le Wagon Lyon's Data Science full time course, I had 3 years experience as Business Development Manager. I felt a bit stuck and wanted to change my career path. I wanted to learn new skills that would open opportunities. I chose Data Science because of my background and the boom of this sector. After blood, sweat and tears learning it, it has become for me a tremendous source of stimulating thoughts and ideas. 3 months after graduating, I have started my own business and use my new Data Analysis, Science and Engineering skills to contribute to coherent projects within organizations who want to take data-driven decisions. Le Wagon is a community and you will find helpful people in your new career path along the way. Would recommend 5/5 !
  • Camille  User Photo
    Camille • CMO • Verified via LinkedIn
    Passionate about digital and start ups, I worked for several years as CMO, mostly for e-commerce pureplayers, and also cofounded a start up in edtech.
    For more than 12 years, I enjoyed working with developers but without knowing how to code...
    I chose to attend Le Wagon coding bootcamp to better understand the tech environment I work in. Being able to speak with Product and Developers teams is a key skill for a start up CMO. Going further in User Experience, Growth marketing and Data-analysis is also very valuable as marketing is more and more about tech and data.
    Le Wagon has been an incredible experience I would definitely recommend for everyone working or willing to work in a tech environment.
  • Judith  User Photo
    Judith • Data Scientist • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before the bootcamp, I worked at KMPG as senior consultant focused on optimizing processes to make them more efficient. I got more and more interested in how the different tools we used worked, and how I could use code to build such tools myself. The Le Wagon Data Science bootcamp covered everything I was looking for, and a lot more! My favorite parts were the daily challenges and the final project (an AI DJ), tackling them with my buddies, and of course, having a lot of fun in the proces!
  • Thierry  User Photo
    Thierry • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Prior joining Le Wagon I worked in different companies as software engineer. At my last position I worked on GUI projects for desktop software in the domain of semi-conductors, programming on Linux PCs in C++ and using the Qt framework for the GUI.  When I decided to setup as freelance I wanted  to learn web development which was something new for me. The experience at Le Wagon Lyon was amazing. Courses are well structured to quick learn new concepts. Instructors are nice people always ready to help anybody. Projects weeks are intensive and challenging when working with people having different backgrounds. And even after the bootcamp, Le Wagon is there to help and advice.
  • Elina  User Photo
    Elina • Full-stack developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I came to Le Wagon with no prior experience in programming, without any background in computer networking... and here I am, three weeks after graduation I have my first mission as a full-stack developer! Hole Le Wagon team was very helpful and understanding and they are really caring about your career success (many thanks to Simon (the career-week coach) who did a great job). An intense 9-week learn-to-code program will teach you to code, but also will help you to understand how to use code in your own way. You will be provided with all skills you need to break into tech. Overall, Le Wagon is a great community of teachers, students & alumni all over the world.
  • Nirmala Luwang  User Photo
    Nirmala Luwang • Student Verified via GitHub
    My background is from several years of Interior design/architecture and always loved tech and design.
    In the recent months during the pandemic, I learnt about the full stack program from Le Wagon while trying to learn about UX/UI online. Being in my mid career and the long distance online course, I was not 100% sure how the program would turn out to be.
    Now that I have finished, I am proud to say I have graduated and would definitely look for a tech related field. The online classes were always engaging and definitely challenging, I can't thank the supportive teachers enough which I felt was the best part of Le Wagon!  I am glad I took up this course.
  • Jose Prieto  User Photo
    Jose Prieto • Student Verified via GitHub
    Hello, I’m Jose Prieto!
    I’m from Paraguay and some of my hobbies are video games, travel, CrossFit and now coding.
    Before the bootcamp I worked as a Bank Account Manager for almost 6 years. My main focus was meeting the needs of increasingly demanding clients and meeting monthly revenue targets, which helped me to work under a lot of pressure.
    As a video game lover, I have always been very curious about technology and programming and knew that sooner or later I was going to make the big leap.
    When I found out about Le Wagon I knew I had to do it. The experience was incredible and I not only learned a lot but also had a lot of fun during the process of learning how to code. After the 9 week program I’m overwhelmed by how much I have learned and I am eager to build on my newly acquired knowledge and keep learning.
  • Thibault F  User Photo
    Thibault F • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    OK Internet was already part of my life. But not of my work. I used to work for a luxury company, selecting what would be in stores.
    Our clients used WeChat, Instagram or e-shops all the time but my job was centered around brick-and-mortar experience. I could not see myself cornered with retail forever so I decided to join Le Wagon to learn some code.

"You have to trust us, everybody will succeed eventually" was the first sentence I heard from the teachers.
    While everybody's pace was different, no one was left behind and after 9 weeks we all could code.
    It's amazing to see that I can now create a web app from a glorified TextEdit file.

Le Wagon taught me web development but spiked my curiosity. I can explore concepts like Machine Learning or Big Data and I feel confident enough to do sales for an Artificial Intelligence start-up.
  • Clotilde Lacaille  User Photo
    Clotilde Lacaille • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I decided to do Le Wagon because I needed a change in my professional life, it is not easy to know what to do, in which sector and to find the right way to do it. With the Wagon I discovered the IT, it was a very intense 9 weeks but the teachers and staff are really nice and the atmosphere is very special. I met great people who I worked with every day and I really enjoyed spending time with them. It gave me a new vision of professional life, more colorful, more flexible.

• Mathieu  User Photo
    Mathieu • Applicant Verified via GitHub
     As the founder of Facildata, the digital brick for your building.
    I have chosen Le Wagon web development program for the two following main reasons:1- To have a concrete experience of coding and web development.
    2- To be part of the great community of le Wagon which has an excellent spirit and provides so many valuable advices and services for the founders and the developers.

This was a great experience, thanks to kitt and the paris wagon team which follow and guide you along the bootcamp.
  • Miriam  User Photo
    Miriam • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Though I have not inherited any of the technical talents that my parents seemed to possess, it was time for me to venture into a new field. As a linguistics and culture studies university graduate with over three years of experience in sales and recruiting in a foreign country, I did not expect myself to excel at coding at all. When the pandemic hit, my job at the time was unstable and I had to re-educate myself to change my career.
    Coding is as stable as a career as they come, so I wanted to make sure I could learn at a decent pace, but still challenge myself enough to feel accomplished. Through the Ruby foundations class that was free, I got a good look at what learning coding at LeWagon would be like, and the incredible patience of the teacher and the consultation I got before signing up really sold me on the class. The class itself consists of watching lectures (often online at home), trying to learn the content by yourself first, and then solving challenges with a buddy in class; you can always ask a teacher for help. There will be live coding assisted by the teachers most days, and specific projects to work on as well. Your time at LeWagon will certainly test your ability to self-study, frustration tolerance (when your code is not working for some reason, even though you thought you did it the exact same way as the teacher), and the way you solve problems.The alumni network, the online library with all the classes, webinars, and tutorials that are available for the rest of your life are certainly some of the first addresses that I turn to, whenever I have a question, or want to learn something new.
    The LeWagon class is a great way to start a new career in IT, specifically looking at Web Development. I myself even got a job at a Software Intelligence company! The way I was taught to code actually gave me an advantage in the interviews. LeWagon not only teaches the material, but also how to read technical documentation, how to google for stuff, and how to strategically solve any problem you might have on your own. That was huge and left a good impression on my interviewers.Though it was certainly tough at times and I am sure I have asked a million dumb questions, the teachers were usually patient and explained the content well. Some were even available after hours and provide almost instant support, especially during the project weeks. Even with all this support though, sometimes, you will be frustrated. Some things you won’t understand straight away, and some challenges, you might not solve on your own, and you will have to persevere and keep going. This is certainly not made for people who tend to stay in their comfort zone and shy away from challenges. All in all, I can recommend this bootcamp for anyone who might doubt their own technical talents, who likes taking baby steps, and really understand the depth of the material they are digging into. This will be a challenge, but if you work hard and give yourself a chance, LeWagon might just open up the doors for you to change the course of your life.