Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
    Former IT Consultant I’ve always been interested in web design and coding, but unfortunately never took the time to learn it properly.

During my studies and early years of my career, I’ve noticed many area of improvement which could easily be solved by providing the right digital tool. That’s why I’ve always wanted to learn coding !
    I wanted to get a set of technical skills which will allow me to test my ideas and provide the first step towards a complete solution to a given problem.
    Attending Le Wagon was for me the best way to achieve this goal ! Within 9 weeks I’ve learned the basis of Object Oriented Programmation and I am now able to build strong and powerful websites !
    Today I am working as a freelance developper, helping entrepreneurs transform their idea into strong web project. I also work on my personal ideas developing and testing in order to create my own business.
    Le Wagon gave me the ability to change my life by learning to code and by discovering a large and benevolent community always willing to help me achieve each challenge I face in this new life !
  • Anonymous • IT support engineer • Graduate
    Teachers are always create an environment inducive to conversation so easy to ask question. And teacher’s explanation was easy to understand.
    The part-time full stack development course time-boxed programming very effectively, and immediately immersed me in a very motivating world of problem-solving. Le Wagon has some very talented teachers who guided me every step of the way, and who really complemented the incredibly practical curriculum that it offered.

My favourite part was probably the projects in teams, which introduced a whole new level to my learning. Doing version control on GitHub is not easy. Thankfully, Le Wagon understands that, hence having two projects in teams – one where you can learn from your mistakes, and the final one where you still make mistakes, but at least know how to solve them as a team.

Le Wagon changed the way I view computer programming. It demystified many concepts I previously couldn't dare touching, such as building my own API. It created a lasting mindset that I am using to keep learning and building after the course.

Lastly, something that I think they have undersold, is their community. The Le Wagon community is genuinely a community. Every time you get stuck, have an idea, or seek new opportunities, you can count on it, and that's priceless.
  • Full stack Program
    - 4/10/2020
    Anonymous • Entrepreneur • Graduate
    I loved it all the way, teachers, content, spirit, bootcamp manager, students... it was a blast !

I wouldn't change much, the experience great and I would advice anybody to follow Le Wagon.

The curriculum was very interesting and exactly what I was looking for.
    Le Wagon, what an adventure! I did Le Wagon in Montreal from October to December 2019.
    First impression, that got reinforced during all the bootcamp, is that every teacher and person working at Le Wagon is really here to accompany us and make our experience as beneficial as possible.
    Everyone is really patient and is willing to spend time with us, giving us useful tips so we get good practices while learning web development.
    The program is well-thought, so we understand how every technical aspect of building a web application relates to each other. Especially that the bootcamp is product-oriented, as we have to develop a web application from scratch at the end of the program, to put into practice everything that we learnt. It felt really rewarding :)
    In short, I recommend!
    The course was very well structured and the teaching was brilliant. I couldn't recommend it more highly

I signed up to Le Wagon’s full stack web development bootcamp with the intention of understanding how to develop my own ideas in to functioning applications. I can say with confidence that I met my learning objectives thanks to Le Wagon’s amazing teachers, curriculum and online learning platform. I was incredibly satisfied by what I was able to achieve by the end of the bootcamp where I built a platform to enable customers to order and pay at a range of restaurants through a single application. Overall I wouldn’t hesitate to give Le Wagon 10/10 and would recommend it to other entrepreneurially-minded people who want to be able to build their own digital products.

The experience at Le Wagon was really fantastic! First of all, I was finally able to acquire skills that I had been aiming for for a very long time, but first I had to finalize my studies to enable me to follow this training. Le Wagon allowed me to remember that I really enjoyed creating things and putting my creativity on paper. Indeed, my studies and the different internships or jobs behind them had taken me away from all the creative aspect that the web could represent. I also had to question my skills and face frustrations but also moments of happiness! Coding is a discipline in its own right and the learning and outcomes can be far from what I could have done before! It was a real challenge and I have no regrets about having followed this training that I wanted to start since 2017 !

• Gran experiencia
    - 12/6/2019
    Lo super recomiendo, gran enfoque en la parte de negocios

Until not so long ago, I used to be a journalist. After a few years working in that field, I decided to take some time for myself and travelled around the world.
    That gap year made me realise that I wanted to shift my professional focus. After exploring different options I started to believe that learning to code was part of the solution to find a path that would lead me to a new career.
    Even though the bootcamp was really intense and that I've learned a lot, now that I've finished Le Wagon I've realised this was only the beginning. Being a developper means I will have to keep on learning new things all the time (which is really exciting and scary at the same time!).
    All that I can say is that I am grateful for what that experience brought me on so many levels and today I am more convinced than ever that I want to become a developper.

• Anonymous • Software Engineer - Python | Django • Graduate

After university, I had a stint in a startup where I got a taste of programming in Java. Following that, my career took off and I joined global consulting companies. My career pivoted towards product management and the more commercial sides of technology. As the years went by, I found myself further and further away from coding. I had the pleasure of managing and working with developers, but I always felt that they got to do the fun part of projects - building them !

Half a year ago I started to code again and built some projects in Javascript. This really ignited my love for coding and I decided to switch careers to become a developer. I knew I would have to start my career all over again, but I felt it was worth it as I could spend the rest of my life doing something I enjoyed. It was lonely to code alone and I often questioned the quality of my code. To learn best practices, industrial standards and work with other developers, I decided to enrol at Le Wagon.

At Le Wagon, I felt like a knight in training. Everyday we were given pedagogical challenges to shape our understanding of object orientated programming. Ruby was a new language to me, but after a few weeks I was surprised at my own fluency. I trusted the process and let Le Wagon carry me through databases, front end, ruby on rails, and then onto independent projects. The last few weeks of the course, I worked in a team of four to build two web applications. It was challenging to work with others, but after a day of Github chaos, it all fell into place. In our final project we built an app that ‘gamified’ eco-challenges (i.e. plastic free, ride a bike, etc) and there were features such as collecting points, competing with friends and tracking your progress. It was a fun and challenging project to build, and we’re incredibly proud of what we have achieved.

The best thing about the experience at Le Wagon is definitely the Teachers and TA Team. Everyday on the course, they were there to rescue us, guide us and teach us how to write clean code. They were truly ruby and javascript ninjas and the speed at which they could understand our problems and debug was impressive. Without them, I would not be where I am today - with a job as a software engineer working with the Python stack !To anyone who is looking for a career change, wants a challenge as well as seeking guidance, I recommend enrolling at Le Wagon. It is one of the best decisions I made in my life and the knowledge and community support I received was invaluable to my success.

A total game changer! I loved my time at Le Wagon and I can honestly say that after completing the course I feel like I see the world through a new lens. You may think that's a bold statement, and you're right. However, Le Wagon's well thought out curriculum and helpful instructors allowed me to gain an understanding of coding, start-up culture, and full stack web development. The course changed that way I think about the internet and software, and most importantly it empowered me and gave me to skills necessary to become the creator I've always wanted to be.