Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

I already had some skills in coding websites, I had already been a front-end developer at the beginning of my career, before moving to other paths. When I decided to go back to programming, I needed a serious update and I didn’t know where to start.
    I finally chose to attend a bootcamp, as it was the most efficient way to be back on track. I picked Le Wagon after a very long benchmark, I checked that the program matched the expectations of a moving tech market, and I found their stack was clever, mixing powerful technologies with up-to-date best practices. I was not disappointed.
    Their style is quite unique, they teach to code but they also teach to focus on the product. A website is an intricate complexity of technologies, user experience and design. There, you learn to deliver ambitious project that people can really use.
    I am a freelance developer now, and happy to be so.

Not knowing exactly what I wanted to do after school, I went to study law for 4 years at La Sorbonne. I was really interested in it but felt that creativity was missing in that field. Moreover, I was passionate about new technologies and had the dream of one day starting my own business. I was always getting new project ideas but didn't know how to make them live. I had tried to get in touch with developers, but without any knowledge in tech, I had little legitimacy and it was tough to convince them in joining my projects.
    After going to many tech workshops and meetups, I heard of Le Wagon which sounded like the exact solution to my pain. At first, I was scared I would not be good enough to follow their program, because I had stopped studying maths for a few years. But I decided to give it a go anyway.
    The training was fast-paced and required full involvement, the one that makes you feel you're pushing your brain to its limits! However hard it was, it was really worth it as for every minute spent there, I knew I was learning so much and getting real actionable skills that would enable me to create web products on my own. I felt as if I was getting magic powers!
    On another level, it is also a place where I got to mingle with creative and motivated people who then became great friends.
    As a result, I'm really thankful to Le Wagon as it helped me to make the switch to a new industry which better suits me.

• Le wagon - Paris
    - 9/24/2018

After my final internship in a Web agency as a Business developper (commercial), I was frustrated to be the one who speaks about digital stuffs, but, in reality, doesn’t know how it works.
    As I was graduated, I decided, before looking for a new job, to learn a little bit more about programming language by myself.
    I quickly decided to join the bootcamp offered by the Wagon.  One of my old colleagues told me about it, and as the program was perfect for me (short but intense) : “Ok, let’s go !“.
    No regrets ! The bootcamp was amazing ! It’s impressive how much valuable things you’re able to learn in such a short time. Once more, I’ve met incredible people, Thanks Le Wagon.

• Anonymous • Entrepreneur • Graduate

What seduced me the most about Le Wagon was that I had the possibility to build an MVP during the batch and also the huge community of talented people (perfect to find collaborators with same background).

After the intensive 9 weeks, I can say that I fully reached my goals. I came to Le Wagon Barcelona to find a team and build a real product and the result was better than expected!

During the last two weeks of the program, we built Nokues  - a mobile solution to skip the lines in clubs, restaurants and supermarkets. We fully coded the MVP in 10 days and it's ready to be tested. Now we are working to bring it to the market very soon!

As my son said when he came to visit me one day to Le Wagon: "Daddy, this is the best job of the world".

before I went to college, I wanted to learn how to code. I researched coding boot camps and le wagon definitely looked like the best one. All I can say is wow! This bootcamp in Montreal was one of the best experiences I had, and I would definitely do it again!

I have just completed the first Le Wagon bootcamp (batch #135) in Melbourne and it was a one of the best learning experiences of my life. Prior to the bootcamp I was struggling to figure out what my next career move was going to be. I had worked as a copywriter and consultant but never really loved what I was doing and was kind of just going through the motions to get my next pay check.

Why do the bootcamp? Well, when I was explaining what the role of HTML, CSS and JavaScript was to a friend of mine I kind of had an epiphany - I really enjoy talking about this stuff, why not take it further! I'd done some really basic web development tutorials before starting the bootcamp and had really enjoyed that. Little did I know how much more deeper you can go into the world Ruby and Rails and what you can actually build with a bit of help.

A mix of great teaching and interesting challenges you do in the first 6 weeks at Le Wagon allows you to have a strong grasp on what's possible. You split into teams and work on a real web app which is just an incredibly exiting thing to be involved in. After the bootcamp you have many options and routes to go down in finding employment or continuing to learn.

To sum up, if you're an inquisitive person who is interested in learning how web apps are built really consider doing the bootcamp. It opens so many doors and leaves you with a network of talented creative people.

• Anonymous • Product Manager @BrunoFintech • Student
    Le Wagon is the greatest learning experience I've done in my life.

By fate, I got interested in coding throught a very basic (and optional) course of web programming during the last semester of my BBA in Finance in Montreal. I immediately knew that I had to learn more about programming and try to move away from a banking job that would have probably (surely) bored me to death.
    I did some researches and found out you can actually learn enough to start a new career in the tech industry in only 9 weeks of coding bootcamp, and with a great deal of motivation and determination: https://www.lewagon.com/
    One month after the bootcamp and thanks to Le Wagon's community and help, I was able to find a job in Paris/Marseille as a Front-End developer in a fintech startup. I can assure you that you will never regret the skills you will acquire, the people you will meet, and the experience you will live during these 9 weeks.

Change your life, learn to code.
    Raphael Regnier - Le Wagon student batch-77 Montréal
  • Anonymous • Full-Stack Developer • Graduate

Prior to the Bootcamp I've been working in different commercial companies which I worked at during and after my Marketing and Business Studies. Before these sales and marketing driven years I got the news I would be visual impaired in the future which in the end would set me all the way back to not being able to work at a normal job. My love for computers was put away due the fact I would not be able see a computer screen in the near future. However, I couldn't foreclose my natural passion for tech. After approximately 8 years, which included many operations on my eyes, I finally got some good news. Which was that my operation succeeded and I would be able to see more in the future.

During this period, I was fortunate enough to work in the same building as Le Wagon Amsterdam. Knowing my eyes would improve over time and having learnt about Le Wagon, I knew I had to pursue my love for technology. I did my research on Le wagon and decided that this would be the perfect place to learn how to code. At the start (and today) I still didn't have full vision and I was afraid this would limit my ability to learn during the Bootcamp. Reviews helped me a lot to overcome this difficult decision.

The alumni who wrote these reviews didn't lie! I can tell for certain that when a company is able to learn a visual impaired person to code; they are able to learn everybody who is motivated enough to learn this new skillset! The learning environment is very structured and provides multiple ways of learning or recapping your knowledge (e.g. daily flashcards, video lectures/tutorials). After the morning lecture you start working on your challenges to apply the knowledge you learned before. There is a team of amazing and motivated teachers walking around that are eager to share their knowledge with you and help you out.

Also they designed the way how you gather the knowledge during this Bootcamp very well. This is something which is really hard to explain, but cannot be missed once you are following this Bootcamp or even when you are done with the Bootcamp. Actually it is kind of amazing how much you're able to learn in such a short period.

I would recommend this Bootcamp to everyone who is willing to commit their time in learning to code. Actually I think learning to code is an essential skill which should be thought to all kids in the world. Because not only gives this skill a lot of job opportunities, it also changes the way you think, look and deal with some real world aspects and problems. So to end this long review:

Following this course changed my life and I hope it will change yours!

• Anonymous • Farmer • Student

My name is George, and I’m a farmer looking to change how we buy our groceries. I work with my mum, on our 52 acre organic farm near Byron Bay, Australia (Check it out on instagram @farm.and.co ). However it wasn’t always as easy and idyllic as it sounds. For a long time, we were selling to wholesale markets, and struggling to make a profit. Not long ago we changed our business model, and now sell all of our products direct to consumer, at our doorstep. In this model, we see an opportunity for customers to buy direct from the farmer whilst also providing producers with a fair wage.

I want to bring this model to more farmers and food makers. So I decided to go to LeWagon.

At LeWagon, I was lucky to meet some amazing people from all around the world. Some of which I am still working on projects with today. Each day we worked on projects and challenges, and 9 weeks later we each know how to code. The bootcamp was amazing, including patient, caring teachers, awesome facilities for all the students and yoga each week as promised.

It’s still hard to believe I can now code. I feel like a magician. Almost anything I want to create, I can. Currently I am perfecting my idea and will be launching on the 12th of May. You can view it at farmandco.com.au

After running my own company for 4 years, I needed a change of scene. I had always loved design and anything to do with computers, so I settled on a coding bootcamp as my next step.

I talked to (and visited) a few other schools, and I eventually settled on Le Wagon - primarily due to their ‘coding for entrepreneurs’ angle. I had an idea for my own product, and they were going to help me build it. This seemed like a huge advantage - to be able to come out of the bootcamp with an actual MVP.

The course itself was incredible. Incredibly challenging and incredibly rewarding in equal measure! It was non-stop, and I felt like I was learning awesome new stuff every day from expert (and very nice!) teachers. Plus, my course mates were a mix of ages and backgrounds from all around the world, which made it even more fun.

There’s genuinely nothing I wouldn’t recommend about doing a course at Le Wagon. You’ll learn more than you’ve ever learnt in your life, you’ll come out the other side with avenues into opportunities that you never dreamed would be attainable, and you’ll make friends for life. What’s not to like?!

• Game changer
    - 6/2/2017

I have this basic theory on a job that after 6 months you know what you are doing, if you don’t have the opportunity to learn new things in your job, considered it over. So after a business school in Paris and more than a year in a US firm, I chose to quit in order to fulfill the need to learn new things and also, actually build stuff.

I had the chance to be part of the creation of a startup in my studies, all those web principles that you may have heard of, but that you don’t study in Business school, such as MVP, prototyping, UX/UI and of course web development. Those concepts are well-documented on the internet if you wanna get a deep dive into it, but I don’t think you will really understand them until you actually use it in a practical way. This experience was intellectually insane for me, I wanted to know more and also get my hands in the code.

This is what Le Wagon teaches you, a practical approach to build stuff, from the idea to its launch, as well as an overwhelming web knowledge.

The overall experience is life-changing. I was part of the Batch#48 in Paris, not only that Le Wagon team is inspiring, welcoming and knowledgeable, you also learn to code with dynamic and motivated classmates, people who are truly dedicated to learn which makes the bootcamp truly enjoyable.

I would recommend it anytime.

The school in Barcelona is located in a co-working space near La Sagrada Familia, it has a good kitchen, balcony, supermarket below and restaurants nearby. The classroom itself is like a small lecturing room in the corner of one of the co-working floors and you can break out to the co-working desks (if available) to do the day's work.

The buddy learning system (assigned a different coding buddy each day) in the early weeks really helps you with both learning the material and getting to know your classmates. Le Wagon also has a great support ticket system as well. Overall, I found the infrastructure and implementation of Le Wagon's course work to be super student friendly.

There are different teachers for different components of the course, for our batch they were often seconded from other Le Wagon bootcamps or are freelancers, so didn't necessarily have teaching experience. Therefore some teachers were markedly better than others when it comes to both lecturing and troubleshooting. That being said, Barcelona is a new location and the teachers seem to change with each batch, and you can also watch video lectures from the Paris bootcamp in French or English if you need to.

By week 9 though, you've gone from knowing nothing about code to building an fully functional app with a couple of your peers, experiencing a new city and making a ton of international friends along the way - for me that was an exhilterating and rewarding experience, as the title says, it still feels like a dream.

Final verdict: the coursework was excellent, my classmates rocked, Barcelona is an amazing city, but for the money paid, the standard of teaching staff could have been higher.