Amsterdam, Angers, Bali, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Casablanca, Chengdu, Cologne, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lima, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Mauritius, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Online, Oslo, Paris, Playa del Carmen, Porto, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Zurich

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Lille, Lausanne, Santiago, Dubai, Nantes, Nice, Milan, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Angers, Mauritius, Bali, Oslo, Lima, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Bordeaux, Amsterdam, London, Nantes, Montreal, Shanghai, Marseille, Mexico City, Singapore, Santiago, Berlin, Lyon, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Lima, Lille, Lisbon, Milan, Oslo, Lausanne, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Angers, Online
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Rails, Ruby, Sinatra, SQL
    LocationRennes, Oslo, Madrid, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Kyoto, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Bordeaux, Angers, Mauritius, Zurich, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape Town
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, Amsterdam, Singapore, Casablanca, Madrid, Mauritius, Lisbon, Bali, Kyoto, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Angers, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Ryan Dunsmuir  User Photo
    Ryan Dunsmuir • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I can't speak highly enough of my experience on the Web Development course at Le Wagon Lisbon. The curriculum was broad, relevant and fast paced. I met a lot of amazing people both instructors and other students that have left a very positive impact on my life. The quality of the teaching was excellent and filled with highly experienced professionals that appeared to have answers to all my questions (I had a lot).

The course was intense and fast paced, which suited me well. Be prepared and make sure you make space to give it your undivided attention for the full duration.

Following graduation, I was very pleased to discover that Le Wagon has a high class reputation in the industry and it's certainly helped with applying to jobs. I am also now connected to their huge community of alumni on slack that regularly spits out freelancing opportunities and useful insights into the industry.

Highly recommend it for anyone looking to be accelerated into the tech industry.
  • Changed my life
    - 7/7/2021
    Julia Mathias  User Photo
    Julia Mathias • Elixir Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before doing Le Wagon, I was in a slump. Professionally, emotionally, mentally, things were not going well for me. I had tried to learn coding on my own, with very mediocre results. Sure I could follow tutorials online but I couldn't build a full-blown web application that would land me a job. The process of learning on my own was also very frustrating. I would often get stuck, to the point where I wondered if coding was even for me.

During the bootcamp, it was completely different. Their teaching methodology is amazing! I progressed so fast and now every time I got stuck on something, I had a teacher by my side to guide me to the answer. The teaching staff is amazing and would help me even after their work hours were over.

In 6 months not only had I built 2 web apps with amazing classmates but also gained so much confidence in my ability to code and learn new concepts, which was invaluable to me. One month after I started looking for a job, I got hired! Making 2,5x my previous salary.

Le Wagon taught me to code professionally, opening up so many new opportunities but more than that, it also gave me my self-confidence back. ❤️
  • Bernardo Neves  User Photo
    Bernardo Neves • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I did the bootcamp in 2020 in and it is really worth it! The materials offered have an amazing quality, the teachers are also amazing! The same time is really demanding, it is also really grateful to build a functional web app in the end. It is amazing to learn so much in a short amount of time in a light and didatic way. I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn how to code!
  • Damien Busson  User Photo
    Damien Busson • Data Scientist • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before enrolling into Le Wagon Lyon's Data Science full time course, I had 3 years experience as Business Development Manager. I felt a bit stuck and wanted to change my career path. I wanted to learn new skills that would open opportunities. I chose Data Science because of my background and the boom of this sector. After blood, sweat and tears learning it, it has become for me a tremendous source of stimulating thoughts and ideas. 3 months after graduating, I have started my own business and use my new Data Analysis, Science and Engineering skills to contribute to coherent projects within organizations who want to take data-driven decisions. Le Wagon is a community and you will find helpful people in your new career path along the way. Would recommend 5/5 !
  • Camille  User Photo
    Camille • CMO • Verified via LinkedIn
    Passionate about digital and start ups, I worked for several years as CMO, mostly for e-commerce pureplayers, and also cofounded a start up in edtech.
    For more than 12 years, I enjoyed working with developers but without knowing how to code...
    I chose to attend Le Wagon coding bootcamp to better understand the tech environment I work in. Being able to speak with Product and Developers teams is a key skill for a start up CMO. Going further in User Experience, Growth marketing and Data-analysis is also very valuable as marketing is more and more about tech and data.
    Le Wagon has been an incredible experience I would definitely recommend for everyone working or willing to work in a tech environment.
  • Judith  User Photo
    Judith • Data Scientist • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before the bootcamp, I worked at KMPG as senior consultant focused on optimizing processes to make them more efficient. I got more and more interested in how the different tools we used worked, and how I could use code to build such tools myself. The Le Wagon Data Science bootcamp covered everything I was looking for, and a lot more! My favorite parts were the daily challenges and the final project (an AI DJ), tackling them with my buddies, and of course, having a lot of fun in the proces!
  • Thierry  User Photo
    Thierry • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Prior joining Le Wagon I worked in different companies as software engineer. At my last position I worked on GUI projects for desktop software in the domain of semi-conductors, programming on Linux PCs in C++ and using the Qt framework for the GUI.  When I decided to setup as freelance I wanted  to learn web development which was something new for me. The experience at Le Wagon Lyon was amazing. Courses are well structured to quick learn new concepts. Instructors are nice people always ready to help anybody. Projects weeks are intensive and challenging when working with people having different backgrounds. And even after the bootcamp, Le Wagon is there to help and advice.
  • Elina  User Photo
    Elina • Full-stack developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I came to Le Wagon with no prior experience in programming, without any background in computer networking... and here I am, three weeks after graduation I have my first mission as a full-stack developer! Hole Le Wagon team was very helpful and understanding and they are really caring about your career success (many thanks to Simon (the career-week coach) who did a great job). An intense 9-week learn-to-code program will teach you to code, but also will help you to understand how to use code in your own way. You will be provided with all skills you need to break into tech. Overall, Le Wagon is a great community of teachers, students & alumni all over the world.
  • Nirmala Luwang  User Photo
    Nirmala Luwang • Student Verified via GitHub
    My background is from several years of Interior design/architecture and always loved tech and design.
    In the recent months during the pandemic, I learnt about the full stack program from Le Wagon while trying to learn about UX/UI online. Being in my mid career and the long distance online course, I was not 100% sure how the program would turn out to be.
    Now that I have finished, I am proud to say I have graduated and would definitely look for a tech related field. The online classes were always engaging and definitely challenging, I can't thank the supportive teachers enough which I felt was the best part of Le Wagon!  I am glad I took up this course.
  • Jose Prieto  User Photo
    Jose Prieto • Student Verified via GitHub
    Hello, I’m Jose Prieto!
    I’m from Paraguay and some of my hobbies are video games, travel, CrossFit and now coding.
    Before the bootcamp I worked as a Bank Account Manager for almost 6 years. My main focus was meeting the needs of increasingly demanding clients and meeting monthly revenue targets, which helped me to work under a lot of pressure.
    As a video game lover, I have always been very curious about technology and programming and knew that sooner or later I was going to make the big leap.
    When I found out about Le Wagon I knew I had to do it. The experience was incredible and I not only learned a lot but also had a lot of fun during the process of learning how to code. After the 9 week program I’m overwhelmed by how much I have learned and I am eager to build on my newly acquired knowledge and keep learning.
  • Thibault F  User Photo
    Thibault F • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    OK Internet was already part of my life. But not of my work. I used to work for a luxury company, selecting what would be in stores.
    Our clients used WeChat, Instagram or e-shops all the time but my job was centered around brick-and-mortar experience. I could not see myself cornered with retail forever so I decided to join Le Wagon to learn some code.

"You have to trust us, everybody will succeed eventually" was the first sentence I heard from the teachers.
    While everybody's pace was different, no one was left behind and after 9 weeks we all could code.
    It's amazing to see that I can now create a web app from a glorified TextEdit file.

Le Wagon taught me web development but spiked my curiosity. I can explore concepts like Machine Learning or Big Data and I feel confident enough to do sales for an Artificial Intelligence start-up.
  • Clotilde Lacaille  User Photo
    Clotilde Lacaille • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I decided to do Le Wagon because I needed a change in my professional life, it is not easy to know what to do, in which sector and to find the right way to do it. With the Wagon I discovered the IT, it was a very intense 9 weeks but the teachers and staff are really nice and the atmosphere is very special. I met great people who I worked with every day and I really enjoyed spending time with them. It gave me a new vision of professional life, more colorful, more flexible.