Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationAmsterdam, Shanghai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Singapore
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Rennes, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Dubai, Stockholm, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

• 9 amazing weeks
    - 8/20/2020
    Inès Belghiti  User Photo
    Inès Belghiti • Verified via LinkedIn
     After my engineering studies, I fell in love with product management and became fascinated by what digital products can bring to people. I pursued a training in Paris, the Lion Product Track, to discover and learn how a product is created and developed. But I also wanted to gain hands-on experience by building real products from scratch and I wanted to expand my technical skills to web development. This is why I pursued le Wagon bootcamp in Montréal. The course was extraordinary for me both professionally and for the human experience. I was very much looking forward to the last three weeks, when we worked in teams to build a marketplace and a web app, and I was not disappointed: be aware, it is very challenging, but so exciting and fulfilling at the same time! The staff was very welcoming and knowledgable. We were so lucky to know that whatever question we could have, no matter how complex it is, we would get an answer. This training really gave me the keys to learn more frameworks, libraries, and languages afterwards, and it gave me the confidence to start my professional life as a freelancer in front-end development.

• Saraah Bikai  User Photo
    Saraah Bikai • Digital Designer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Intensive Bootcamp
    Incredible team and teachers,
    Help and push you all the way HIGHLY  recommend for a life changing experience
  • Le Wagon Rio
    - 10/22/2020
    Bianca Ferreira  User Photo
    Bianca Ferreira • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before Le Wagon, I was working with customer experience and digital marketing in a startup and started to create a deeper interest in technology. I was seeing in it the opportunity to challenge myself, develop my own projects and live a more meaningful life. After a lot of research and conversations with the tech team from the company, I found Le Wagon Rio and fell in love immediately. From the first time I saw the website, I knew I wanted to study there!

At first, I thought I wasn't going to be able to do it until 2021, but they released a new opportunity of student loan that was exatcly what I needed. Thankfully, everything worked in my interview with Milene Cardoso, the bootcamp manager, and Pedro Meyer, co-founder of the bootcamp in Latin America, and I made my dream come true!

The bootcamp experience was wonderful and I'm really happy about the choice I made! All Le Wagon Rio's staff is amazing and super kind - people I want to take with me for life. Meeting people from other countries, being introduced in a worldwide community and receiving support and motivation makes everything so worth it.

Now I'm focusing on my career as a freelancer and looking for opportunities, knowing I have the necessary support to give my best on this new journey!
  • Cássia  User Photo
    Cássia • Full-Stack Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I can say for sure that was the best decision I've ever made so far! I've been working with Design for the past 7 years and I was not happy with the area anymore so I began to study coding by myself for about a year but getting nowhere.
    I was originally enrolled in the part-time Bootcamp but after a couple of days, and already in love with the methodology, I decided to drop it all (my current unsatisfying job and plans) and dive into the full-time batch!
    At Le Wagon they say that the Bootcamp is not a sprint, is a marathon! And that could not be more accurate, is a really intensive learning marathon. I was really scared at first with the idea of letting go of everything in the middle of such a confusing year, with the Covid epidemic crisis and all, but I dedicated myself to the program and it all paid off! Just about two weeks after concluding the Bootcamp I got my first job experience!
    The platform is amazing and complete with a lot of extra and useful content (I use it almost every day), the teacher's team and the whole staff are really passioned and always there for you.
  • Tricia Blosser  User Photo
    Tricia Blosser • Full Stack Web Developer at Stair Supplies • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    My Le Wagon experience happened during the SARS-COVID-19 quarantine, when much of the world was in crisis and staying home, therefore, I was able to experience Le Wagon Mexico entirely from my small midwest USA hometown remotely and let me just say, I'm SO grateful! They did such a great job of helping us to feel like a team, pairing us with a buddy to work with each day, beginning the day with live lectures, and ending the day with a live code challenge to help us to learn to apply each days' skills. We ended the camp having built 3 fully functional web apps, from back to front and skills to help us accomplish all of our post-bootcamp goals. The teachers and assistants were amazing, even continuing to build relationships post-bootcamp, I felt so completely encouraged and supported.  I got a job as a Full Stack Developer just over a month after completing the course. You can't go wrong with Le Wagon, and I highly recommend Mexico City's campus! Tell them I sent you and say "Hi" for me!
  • Ulas Savkin  User Photo
    Ulas Savkin • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before you consider joining Le Wagon, you should ask yourself: “are you ready to change your life?”, because Le Wagon really was life-changing, and if you enjoy coding and are eager to learn, then it’s the perfect place to be.

I really wanted to discover how to code quickly and efficiently, that’s when I discovered that Le Wagon was launching their first bootcamp in Istanbul!

I’m extremely happy that Le Wagon came here. It will really help young people like me in Turkey by giving us an opportunity to change our careers, in our homeland.

I learned some magical things with Le Wagon that were extremely helpful. Learning Ruby and Rails in the first half of the bootcamp was brilliant.

During the last 3 weeks (Projects Weeks) we were putting everything we learned into practice by building a startup. We discussed new features we should add and we became a real software development team

The structure of the curriculum, and its emphasis on practical based learning through coding challenges, was an extremely effective way of learning how to code. I really enjoyed it and I wish they taught everything like this.

In my opinion, the teaching assistance you get is the biggest difference between learning by yourself and learning with Le Wagon. The teachers played a huge role. They were amazing characters and their knowledge and experience was incredible. They were also very helpful and friendly.

The environment was extremely motivating because we were surrounded by like-minded and ambitious people.  It was very cozy, time really flew by. You don’t even know what day it is, you just sleep, eat and code.

The campus was great, it was really accessible and in the heart of Istanbul. It’s great design helped a lot and taking in the view of the Bosphorus was the perfect way to unwind if you were stuck on a challenge.

Thanks to Le Wagon, I was able to discover a passion for back-end coding. Now that I’ve graduated I will be applying to back-end Junior Software Developer positions knowing that I have the necessary skills and enthusiasm to get the job done

After the 9-week bootcamp, Le Wagon Istanbul offered a “Career Week” for free, which is a great opportunity to meet with lots of alumni from previous batches who have gotten jobs in the tech industry.

The strength of Le Wagon’s community and network is amazing, and we loved hearing alumnis stories and journeys, and they provided in-depth insights into what it’s like to be a software developer.
  • Vishal Patel  User Photo
    Vishal Patel • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     Incredible experience with Le Wagon London!

My background is in marketing and strategy consulting, I was interested in learning to code for the entrepreneurial side, Le Wagon provided a huge amount of content beyond the code from product pain point, user stories to building an MVP in a project team. From their friendly and supportive teaching staff, my batch buddies, diverse backgrounds, through to the course content made for an amazing experience!

A few weeks before I started in April - lockdown began, I had some reservations given the circumstances. I was impressed and reassured with how flexible and accommodating Le Wagon were (gave everyone the option to continue/stop or change onto the part-time as I did and communicated regularly), and they also made the remote sessions seamless with the engagement of in-person classes!

Easy to see why they are rated #1, you get a huge amount for the fee, not to mention the incredible community and access to learning after the course! I definitely recommend Le Wagon if you are interested in tech or coding, if you're on the fence you also won't be disappointed - it's an important skill to have right now, and you can also try some of their free sessions beforehand if in any doubt.
  • Martin Lowe  User Photo
    Martin Lowe • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     Le Wagon web development was great for me as a someone who has not done much coding before it was a challenge but the TA and teachers were great and all have great experience that can help you during the boot camp. Le Wagon is a great community worldwide that you can interact with and share knowledge. Once you start you never stop coding.
  • e-f-j  User Photo
    e-f-j • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    An amazing experience I would recommend to anyone!
    The level of support you receive from teachers and TAs, the amazingly involved and supportive community, the highly professional and approachable ed staff make the bootcamp a fun and rewarding course.
    The buddy system and group projects help you bond with other students, learn how to collaborate and appreciate other people's coding viewpoints.
    I was certainly expecting to learn a lot but it went way beyond my expectations both with respect of the curriculum and the human aspect.
  • Kostas Koutoupis  User Photo
    Kostas Koutoupis • Digital Technology Specialist • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Part One: Life before Le Wagon
    Before joining Le Wagon I always found myself tinkering around with different programming languages in different jobs over the years. I would challenge myself to build new tools that would make my life a bit easier (especially when dealing with mundane, repetitive tasks) and my team's workflow more efficient. It didn't take me long to realise that this 'tinkering' was becoming my favourite part of the day so I thought "why not make it my full-time occupation?".

Part Two: Choosing the bootcamp that's right for me
    In a market saturated with coding bootcamps, finding "the one" was no easy task. I spent quite a few evenings researching online and reading endless reviews. The pattern I saw emerging from people's reviews was the excitement with which they talked about the Le Wagon community. So it wasn't just the carefully crafted curriculum, the pride they took in their final projects or the above-and-beyond support they received from the staff; it was that all this was happening in a community of people that were excited about technology and loved their craft. This was where I wanted to be. So I putt my application forward.

Part Three: Life during the bootcamp
    Combining a coding bootcamp with a full-time job was not easy. But our teachers were always there to help, encourage us and lift our mood when coding challenges were proving hard. Additionally, the team spirit of my batch (batch 390 - London) meant that we would all help each other along the way. The curriculum was structured in a way that every step of the way was the logical consequence of the ones that came before it. Everything eventually tied together and made sense.

Part Four: Life after the bootcamp
    Looking back at it, it was one of the best decisions in my life. Le Wagon taught me how to think like a programmer, how to look for answers and how to progressively refine a product. I feel confident that I have all the skills necessary to become a full-stack developer. Needless to say I am really proud of the final project I built with the help of two other amazing students that I can now call friends. But above all else I know that I am now part of a community that's always there to lend a help whenever I need it.
  • Carolina Capilla  User Photo
    Carolina Capilla • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     6 months ago I’ve decided to pursue a career in Web Development, with no prior experience in programming. A friend of mine just graduated from Le Wagon and he was really happy with the experience so I decided to have a look. Having a full-time job and Le Wagon offering a part-time version of their Bootcamp was the perfect fit for my needs. I didn’t know at the time but I made the right decision.

The Bootcamp was very intense but I’d love every moment of it. The curriculum is very complete and is aimed to get you fully prepared to get a Junior Full Stack position after graduating (you definitely need to work hard tho!) Teachers and TA’s are very knowledgeable and friendly, they all have been through the Bootcamp themselves so they know how to support and guide students at all times.

Overall I couldn’t be happier about my time at Le Wagon. I now have the tools and resources to land a job in tech and keep learning by myself.
    Thanks to all the Le Wagon team and its community, you changed my life. Keep rocking!
  • Bruno  User Photo
    Bruno • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It was an amazing experience, with an incredible staff, Kitt platform is a game changing feature, the slack community is alive and always helpful, joining the bootcamp was the best decision i've ever made.
  • Worth every penny!
    - 10/13/2020
    Patrick Al Khouri  User Photo
    Patrick Al Khouri • Full Stack Developer • Student Verified via GitHub
    One of the best decisions i've made was taking the Le Wagon Bootcamp! I used to work with sales but decided to become a developer at 29 years of age, a very scary decision but the moment that I had my first class I knew i made the right decision. I joined the bootcamp because in two months I would be able to work with programming with programming as well as having a huge supporting network. After 9 intense weeks we learned Ruby on Rails, Javascripts, CSS, HTML and SQL and made an awesome project. Now, with the knowledge and experience i've aquired im opening a startup that will hopefully become a sucessfull company!