Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

• Amazing experience
    - 5/26/2020
    Eniko Guti  User Photo
    Eniko Guti • Product Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

After 5 years spent as retail manager I really felt the need to update my profile and start something new. I wanted to switch to a product career and I have noticed that knowing how to code was a real plus in the requirements. A friend told me about coding bootcamps in Paris and after thorough online check Le Wagon website and alumni experiences totally convinced me. I wanted to this.
    I loved the 2 months bootcamp, loved the vibe, everybody was super focused, nice and fun (great afterworks and networking evenings during the week). With 0 knowledge before my prepwork I was learning and teachers, assistant teachers, classmates were super helpful. I loved the concept to work in pairs and for the final project in groups of four, you learn a lot also from your pairs. It was one of my best experiences, I fell in love with front-end development and UX/UI design.
    I am currently preparing my PM interviews and knowing how to code helps me a great deal to see the whole picture and also to better understand the developers work. There is also a very active alumni network you benefit from with great information.
  • Andre Albuquerque  User Photo
    Andre Albuquerque • Unemployed • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Definitely choosing Le Wagon Sao Paulo changed my life! After two intense months in a full-time course I was capable of building my own project. I've never felt I could do it but with all the help and care from our teachers I did. Amazing atmosphere and experience! Thank you very much Le Wagon Sao Paulo!
  • Gabriel Paiva  User Photo
    Gabriel Paiva • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    NOTE: I was part of the batch #409 of Le Wagon Rio, their first full-time distance learning Bootcamp.

Learning to code was something I never thought I would do. I live in Scotland, I had a stable job and I came to visit my family in Brazil for vacations, then the Pandemic got really serious, I had to stay in Brazil (and still am) and I decided to make an investment in myself.
    I decided to enroll in Le Wagon after going there personally for a few workshops and reading the students reviews. It all seemed perfect to me, as I was really excited to learn how to code from scratch - but I never wanted to do it Online, much less paying 5000$.
    Still, the teachers and the T.As all looked very nice, the Bootcamp Manager as well... the first days were fine. We had lectures in the morning then challenges to do all along the day. I think they managed to do a very good job on on Distance Learning, buddy system, 4x4 tables...
    However, EVERY SINGLE ONE in my 11 people batch had had experience with some sort of coding. I hadn't. I had 0. Even though I wanted to defenestrate my computer, I believe I was the only one who kept studying even in the Hospital (I had COVID), and then one of the Founders said "You did 17% of the prepwork but now it's too late, we'll improve the interview system". I did 17% of the prepwork because they gave me 10 days to do it, and 10 days is what you take to do the Codecademy Ruby Track. I did that in 2 days, 36 hours. I know that because I recommended a friend of mine to do Le Wagon in Belo Horizonte and he had more than 1 month to do everything - 1 month, so he could prepare himself, a nice healthy routine and everything else, and he is still doing it. Unbelievable isn't it?

In the end, I felt judged, disrespected and laughable by all of them. On all interviews I had I was VERY clear about everything. I had even the very unpleasant experience of being interrupted in the middle of a question BEFORE finishing it because I used the word "morally"- it was just a manner I found to make the question more understandable, but the teacher thought I was going to go Kantian there, apparently.

Anyways, I still do thank Le Wagon for introducing me to the Tech World...... I keep studying on my own and I'm in the Slack network of Le Wagon, which is awesome - I followed Barcelona's batch from the beginning to the end and they had much more content than we did in Rio. The Product Management are was incredibly poorly explore in Rio's curriculum, and that caught me in a job interview - gladly, I was able to go through it.

I think I told very personal and intimate situations here but nobody of Le Wagon wanted my reviews (even though I populated many of their Webinars, workshops, etc) - they sent Private WhatsApp messages to all my colleagues but not to me. Basically, I bought a very good lifetime content in Le Wagon's Kit, and I am thankful for it - just a hint to Rio de Janeiro's staff, I believe if you are a manager of anything you have to be able to handle every kind of people - even people who don't agree with you and you don't get along with. In my experience, a healthy argument is always healthy, and Le Wagon Belo Horizonte/Sao Paulo seemed much more professional in all ways to me.
  • Rio #409
    - 7/10/2020
    Gisela Keidel  User Photo
    Gisela Keidel • Student Verified via GitHub
    Before starting LW, I worked teaching private math classes and needed to travel all over the city of Rio de Janeiro, to serve students from different locations. Then, in 2015, I came up with the idea of ​​making an app for online classes, but I didn't have the technical knowledge to do it. I met LW in 2019, through a friend who was always present at the workshops, so I started to follow the school on Instagram. I read a lot about the course and definitely understood that I needed LW to start a new career.
    Even though it was e-learning (because of COVID), I was able to count on an excellent service system offered by the school, which has Milene, an excellent bootcamp manager and a wonderful team of teachers.
    In addition, we have lifetime access to the platform, which guarantees us to be in direct contact with any news and also to Slack, which is another wonderful tool.
    Now I feel ready to enter a new job market. And I'm sure I can count on LW for any kind of situation related to the new phase in my career.
  • Mariana Caramori  User Photo
    Mariana Caramori • full stack developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The best things about Le Wagon were the classes, the people, the culture, course structure, flashcards, job hunt support, weekly talks and events, lifetime access to their learning platform and all its useful functionalities. Best decision I ever made was to sign up for this course. 10/10
  • Ilayda   User Photo
    Ilayda • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined Le Wagon because I wanted a structured, approach to learning coding where all of the most basic concepts would be covered and the bootcamp definitely delivered. We’d learn theory and concepts (like MVC) in the morning lecture - which always had many examples, and after we’d get a chance to try it out ourselves. The very hands on and product-orientated approach was by far the best way to learn. The TA System was also great - normally you wouldn’t have to wait more than 10 mins to be seen by someone who would help point you in the right direction. I was recommended Le Wagon by a former student of theirs, and I can now only advise anyone thinking of doing the bootcamp: DO IT!!! You will not regret it!!!
  • Eloise Tait  User Photo
    Eloise Tait • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    In my previous role as a tech recruiter, I’d hear stories of the projects developers were working on and the impacts they were able to have in their industries. One day I took a leap and chose to join Le Wagon so I could finally explore that freedom in my career.

I started the batch just as covid hit, so we switched to remote learning. I was impressed by how seamless the learning process was - we were constantly supported by staff every minute and everything was easily accessible online.

The course is incredibly product focused which allowed my team of 4 to flex our knowledge quickly, building our interactive app DI-WISE from scratch in 10 days. Once you lean into the the process of learning quickly, it was so satisfying to realise how second nature coding had become!

What stayed with me overall is the Le Wagon community - we became so close on the course, and Le Wagon go out of their way after the course ends to make sure you are never alone in the path you choose to take. We are looking forward to our batch party once isolation is over!
  • Camila Queiroz  User Photo
    Camila Queiroz • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Le Wagon is a great course with dynamic and effective leaning system. It´s a great experience !
  • Yael  User Photo
    Yael • Full Stack Web Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I joined Le Wagon to learn new skills I could complement with my current career path. Even though I had some previous experience with programming, I was never really good at it. At the beginning of the  bootcamp I struggled a bit to understand some of the concepts but as we progressed everything just started to click. The practical approach and "product-first" mentality taken by the bootcamp allowed for things to sink in, which to me is amazing considering they go over a lot of concepts, all in 9 weeks.

Whether you are looking to gain new skills for a job or wanting to bring your ideas to life, Le Wagon can teach you everything you need to get into tech.
    I would Highly recommend Le Wagon Mexico as a starting point to jump into a career in web dev. The branch in Mexico city has the most amazing and welcoming team to support you throughout your journey and even after the completion of the bootcamp.

TLDR: Great curriculum, amazing people, unforgettable experience.
               LW truly delivers on their slogan: Change your life, learn to code.

Shoutout to Batch #347 and the LWMX team!! You guys rock  🤘
  • Pedro Cobos  User Photo
    Pedro Cobos • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have always felt that the weakest point in my professional life was the lack of technical skills, last year I decided to learn how to code in order to fill the gap. After a lot of research, I decided to enroll in Le Wagon´s Fullstack Developer Program and I´m so glad I did. Le Wagon not only helped me get the foundations on all the technologies involved in web development, but it also encouraged me to build my own products since the program is geared towards entrepreneurship. Besides the knowledge (which would be worth it on its own), I also got to meet incredible people from all walks of life who inspired me and continue to support me in my journey. Hands down, the best money I have ever spent on education!
  • Soumia  User Photo
    Soumia • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I used to work at Microsoft as a consultant within the Identity and Security organisation covering all over the EMEA region. Seven months ago, I was looking for a change from handling systems to handling data and solving real-world problems. The data science boot-camp at Le Wagon helped me achieve that by providing the necessary tools to understand what Data Science is all about. It’s an intensive boot-camp where pre-work is key. The teachers, TAs and Le Wagon staff are 100% available. They made sure we deepened our knowledge in addition to building products from scratch, working in teams and being part of a network. I had a great time and I took advantage of all the resources available: online classes, events around full stack web technologies, talks with inspiring entrepreneurs, volunteering at a Data For Good project and being a Teacher Assistant.
    It’s an amazing experience that will definitely leverage your analytical skills in an innovative field where computer science, math, statistics are all involved and furthermore advance your career in a data-driven world.
  • Pedro Miranda  User Photo
    Pedro Miranda • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I would recommend Le Wagon 100% to who ever is thinking about changing carreers, which was my case. I'm a Economics graduate with a masters in Public Policy and I have been working in the public sector for the past 5 years. Some aspects of the public sector started to frustate me to the point that I realize it would be nice to try something diffenrent.

Le Wagon taught me the full process of web development and how to work with technology using the best resources available. The learning methodology is incredible; the progression of the learning process is perfect (not too slow and always allowing you push yourself further with extra challenges); the atmosphere and the teachers are awesome; the whole process, from setup day to demo day feels like a pleasent learning experience focused on collaboration. The tools are there, the teachers are always available to help and it's really up to you to just focus on the joruney, put the hours in that in the end of 6 months (I did the part-time) you will be able to call you a junior developer.

I feel prepare to apply for dev jobs and as soon I quit my job that's what I'll do.
  • Isabela Mukotako Porto  User Photo
    Isabela Mukotako Porto • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Gostei bastante dos exercícios, todos bem criativos e satisfatórios, e de trabalhar no meu projeto final. Foi uma experiência bem diferente de outros ensinos. Não só consegui permanecer firme nesses dois meses como aproveitei como pude.