Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationAmsterdam, Shanghai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Singapore
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Rennes, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Dubai, Stockholm, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

• Doug Noble  User Photo
    Doug Noble • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

After 10 years of working in Finance I became completely disillusioned with the industry and decided I wanted to increase my skill set in the world of tech, and actually understand what went into building a product and the code behind it.

I looked at a number of different coding schools in London but Le Wagon immediately stood out. The campus is light and open plan which made a great environment for all the students in which to learn. The main reason I was convinced to apply however, was the community of past students and current teachers that I had a chance to speak to.

Le Wagon have an incredible number of brilliant Teachers and Teaching Assistants (mostly made up of ex bootcamp graduates), which made what is a very daunting learning process, one of the best decisions I've made. The bootcamp is intense, but the Le Wagon community are there to help you along every step of the way.

I went from not knowing what a terminal was, to designing, implementing and shipping to production a Rails prototype on a progressive web app called Podfast with a team of 4 in two weeks. The concept was then presented at the Barbican in-front of 300 people!

The variety of students from all walks of life and a huge variety of different backgrounds was so refreshing as well, as it meant everyone was learning in the same boat.

To anyone sitting on the fence, take the leap! You won't regret it!

• Carolina  User Photo
    Carolina • Software Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    After searching for web development bootcamps in Europe, I finally decided to join Le Wagon in Madrid, for the immersive 9 weeks program.

As their slogan states “Change your life, learn to code”, I can guarantee that for me it was a life changing experience!

Besides from learning to code from HTML, CSS, Javascript and Ruby on Rails, you also learn other frameworks and best practices.

The entire program is well designed. You learn design notions, participate in a design sprint with prototype and have workshop and talks with entrepreneurs. The whole experience is super enriching.
    Another pro is having full access to the platform for life and access to community of alumni, where they are always willing to help you out and share lots of good information.

They have a buddy system where you have the opportunity to work with your colleagues in pair and it helps a lot to improve yourself.

The final 3 weeks working in groups is really what your day to day would look like if you decide to join a company to work as a developer, product manager and so son.

Teachers are highly qualified and always willing to help and share their knowledge.

I am glad to have decided to join Le Wagon, and also to have had the opportunity to work as a teacher assistant in other batches.
  • Victorien  User Photo
    Victorien Verified via GitHub
    Dans le cadre d'une reconversion professionnelle, je viens de terminer la formation de 9 semaines au Wagon Bordeaux Lot # 435.
    Je recherche un bootcamp avec une formation intensive et immersive. J'ai été servi! Je suis très satisfait de cette formation qui est allée au-delà de mes espérances.
    Il faut bien sur s'accrocher!
    Le staff de Bordeaux est très compétent et pédagogue, tout comme leurs supports mis à disposition.
    Nous sommes très bien accompagnés tout au long de la formation. L'ambiance générale entre le staff et les élèves était très bonne, rien de plus motivant que d'être boosté et d'apprendre dans de bonnes conditions.
    A la suite de cette belle expérience, je recommande les yeux fermés la formation au Wagon de Bordeaux à toutes les personnes curieuses, motivées et recherchées par les métiers de la tech.
    Le fait de n'avoir jamais codé avant, ne doit pas être une barrière!
  • Isabelle Lafont  User Photo
    Isabelle Lafont • Full Stack Dev Web • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Le Wagon was one of the greatest experiences in my life! I wanted to change my career-path after working in cinema for more than 14 years and attending Le wagon was just an evidence.
    The teachers are great and all the staff and TA was supporting and always presents to help us and learn us how to code. It was a really intensive bootcamp, specially since we were in full remote, but it was also a very rewarding experience. I am now confident to code and to start my new professionnal goal. All the staff did everything too to keep a good mood and strong bound with our batch buddies even if we were in full remote !
    I highly recommend Le wagon to anyone wishing to learn a solid foundation in code and living a great human experience.
  • Melhor Escolha
    - 9/15/2020
    Kimberli  User Photo
    Kimberli • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Posso dizer que escolher fazer parte do Le wagon esse ano foi a melhor escolha que e poderia ter feito. Não é um curso facil, é cansativo, exige muito comprometimento do aluno, mas vale totalmente a pena, a metodologia, o suporte dos professores e staffs em geral é incrivel, as amizades e contatos que fazemos no decorrer do curso é um bonus maravilhos.
  • Davide  User Photo
    Davide • Partner Operations Manager • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I recently completed the part-time full-stack web development program in Le Wagon. When I joined I was already working in the tech industry in Tokyo in a IT project management job but I was  feeling the lack of solid web development basis to understand the details of the projects I was involved in. I wanted to learn in a classroom environment to keep the pace and motivation, while being able to work during the day as usual, and Le Wagon provided the perfect solution for me.
    I was impressed with the educational curriculum that keeps gradually building on knowledge until the final group project, where we develop a web application from scratch. Now I feel more confident working in a tech environment and ready to keep learning with strong basis, and hope to keep in touch with the great network of teachers and alumni!
  • Antoine Rochon  User Photo
    Antoine Rochon • Business Developer in the Web Industry • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    A big thank you to le Wagon for those unforgettable nine weeks!
    The teaching skills and teachers are simply "the best"! As an enthusiast of neuroscience and transmission of knowledge, I can only applaud for their talent.
    But the most important for the end ! They freed my creativity by "really" teaching me coding. Hats off to the whole team!
  • Life-changing
    - 9/15/2020
    Rob  User Photo
    Rob • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I was looking for a coding school, my friend told me not to bother with any others, just go with Le Wagon - he had gone through their program the year before. Now that I've graduated myself, I can see why! All of the instructors are absolutely top-notch; they guide you through the curriculum with the deft touch of helping you just enogh so that you can figure it out on your own. Over nine weeks we covered SO much, but while I always felt that I was about to be overwhelmed I never actually was. I'm currently hunting for a coding job now and their support through this process is invaluable too. I've recommended Le Wagon to all my friends, and I'm recommending it to you.
  • Guilherme Bertho Luiz  User Photo
    Guilherme Bertho Luiz • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I did part of the batch 446 of le Wagon São Paulo and it was the best experience I've ever had doing an bootcamp, the method was great, and the teachers awesome, it really made me learn how to code in group and alone, and now I'm motivated to get my first job as a dev
  • Deborah Beatriz  User Photo
    Deborah Beatriz • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Le Wagon was one of the greatest experiences in my life! I wanted to change my career path - formerly graduated in Law School, I was really unhappy with where my life was headed. I've started a Computer Science graduation, but had to stop this year due to the pandemic. It was almost by accident that I found out about Le Wagon. I had never thought of laerning how to be a programmer in such a short time and the bootcamp really surprised me. I have learned a lot in my first year in graduation, but everything was still really abstract: how would I build a software with all I was learning? Le Wagon taught how to fit all the pieces together. Sure thing: it was na intense experience! It was time-consuming and somedays it drained me of all my energy, but it also fed my hunger for knowledge. I waoke up everyday excited for the challenges it would bring me. Le Wagon build up skills so that you learn how to search for the solution you want and how to learn what you need. It’s amazing how they can teach you so much in 9 weeks. I totally recommend Le Wagon to anyone who wants to learn how to code.

• Ed Colen  User Photo
    Ed Colen • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I'm a psychologist and decided to change my carrier into coding. After some research I came into Le Wagon. I was a bit skeptic about the possibility of becoming a full stack developer in nine weeks. Now, after finishing my batch, I know it is real.  It was not easy, nor simple, but it was one of the best experiences I’ve had in my whole life. Those were some intense and rewarding weeks. At first, I felt like my brain was stretching to the limit to accommodate a complete new set of tools. As days passed, I started thinking as a real developer, mainly because Le Wagon’s methodology is immersive. I mean, since day one, you start a routine of research, problem solving and constant learning, daily aspects of a dev life. My favorite thing about Le Wagon is the community built around it, with great people, an awesome staff, lifelong support and worldwide network. If you’re looking for a way to learn to code, I totally recommend Le Wagon!

• Sans hesiter
    - 9/14/2020
    janin  User Photo
    janin • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Une belle experience pedagogique. Il faut s'accrocher et tout devient limpide et facile a la fin! Belle équipe pedagogique
  • 9 amazing weeks
    - 8/20/2020
    Inès Belghiti  User Photo
    Inès Belghiti • Verified via LinkedIn
     After my engineering studies, I fell in love with product management and became fascinated by what digital products can bring to people. I pursued a training in Paris, the Lion Product Track, to discover and learn how a product is created and developed. But I also wanted to gain hands-on experience by building real products from scratch and I wanted to expand my technical skills to web development. This is why I pursued le Wagon bootcamp in Montréal. The course was extraordinary for me both professionally and for the human experience. I was very much looking forward to the last three weeks, when we worked in teams to build a marketplace and a web app, and I was not disappointed: be aware, it is very challenging, but so exciting and fulfilling at the same time! The staff was very welcoming and knowledgable. We were so lucky to know that whatever question we could have, no matter how complex it is, we would get an answer. This training really gave me the keys to learn more frameworks, libraries, and languages afterwards, and it gave me the confidence to start my professional life as a freelancer in front-end development.