Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon is a 9-week Ruby on Rails focused bootcamp based out of Paris and other various locations. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants will join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course, and in 2 months students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. The bootcamp focuses on bringing coding skill to creatives and entrepreneurs with the ambition to build their own MVP and/or challenge their future dev team.

• Coding Bootcamp

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, SQL, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby
    September 23, 2019
    Madrid, Oslo, Rennes, Kyoto, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Casablanca, Belo Horizonte, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Bordeaux, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro
    Payment in two or three installments depending on the Campus policies
    Beginner
    January 20, 2020 - Bali
    April 13, 2020 - Bali

• Ph.D. Nhat Tai NGNUYEN  User Photo
    Ph.D. Nhat Tai NGNUYEN • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

PhD in NanoPhysics, worked as a project manager in a tech startup, I joined Le Wagon Lyon to improve my technical skills in web developing for new opportunities.

The way of learning is the thing I liked the most. The quality of the lessons, exercices and also the teachers were unbelievable. The organization of the batch was also very appreciated. Matthieu made us comfortable during all the training. The training met my expectations. Impressive way of learning and very nice community. I could easily recommend Le Wagon.

• Xavier Arques  User Photo
    Xavier Arques • Freelance FullStack developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Hello, I am 51 and I have been working in the software industry for over 28 years. Back in 1990, I received a Master of Engineering from EFREI in Paris. I started my career as a Java developer and then evolved to a Software Product Architect position and finally to a Product Owner one at Cisco. I was still coding for my personal projects on the side and in 2018, I decided to get back to coding on the professional plan. Therefore, I joined Le Wagon to upskill myself by learning state-of-the-art programming languages and quickly becoming up to date.

During the bootcamp, I enjoyed everything: from the pedagogy to the people, including the yoga classes and the diversity of the network.

Afterwards, while I was teaching classes at Le Wagon, I also learnt React and started a freelancing career as a fullstack developer. As Raphaëlle Giordano says: “Your Second Life Begins When You Realize You Only Have One” and I feel like I’m starting this new life after Le Wagon because even if it’s not easy, I want to do (only) things that I enjoy. I am grateful for now being able to fulfill this wish

• Thibault Belair  User Photo
    Thibault Belair • Student Verified via GitHub

Very fluid and efficient way of learning code. I had zero experience. Everything is made to facilitate the student process of learning code from scratch. I was expecting an intense bootcamp and let's be clear, it is intense but i would redo it anytime. You don't feel lost even when it's hard, all thanks to the professors and the staff. They are so patients and always tried to lead us into the right way.  Le Wagon invited also many actors of the developpement sphere and it was so fulfilling to project what we learned into something real.

To summarize, Le Wagon is a well designed bootcamp, everything is fluid and the 9 weeks are flying very fast. One of the better decision i've ever made was to sign up, not just for the code aspect of it but also because it is a wonderful human experience.

• Mark  User Photo
    Mark • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I chose Le Wagon based on the #1 ranking on this site and also because I wanted to start from scratch (vs other bootcamps that pre-qualify students) and to get to a certain level in as little time as possible. Le Wagon was a clear winner here, and my interview with Alex only cemented my impression of Le Wagon as being a friendly, supportive, and welcoming community. I really appreciated the way every day was structured: lecture in the morning, challenges throughout the day with full TA support, and a live code in the evening. You got the sense that teaching staff really cared about student development and also just enjoyed being there. There was an emphasis on community at Le Wagon: they're an active participant in the local tech ecosystem and regularly host events that students and alumni are encouraged to be a part of. There was yoga once or twice a week (I never went although other students raved about it). There were boundless opportunities to socialize. I've never seen a more diverse group of people band together in such a short amount of time. Overall, a great experience on every level!

• Yann Legendre  User Photo
    Yann Legendre • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I came to le wagon to change carreers and learn as much as possible without commiting to several years of studying again. It turned out to be a great choice, because now I feel able to build a web app myself from scratch.
    More important, I now feel pretty confident I can continue to learn on my own what I need to learn to keep getting better.
    Two great months, time just flies, we learn a lot, make new friends, and leave the place excited to see what is coming next.
    Teachers and staff are great, and we can feel that the syllabus and the way things are taught here have been updated and improved with each new "batch", making really it practical. It still is pretty dense, and some things are hard, but we don't lose time on anything useless, and focus on what we need to know.
    I would make the same choice any day !!

• Don Park  User Photo
    Don Park • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before deciding to join to Le Wagon, I was taking a Python Bitcoin development bootcamp where I met an alumni from Le Wagon. His story and experience with Le Wagon was so intriguing, I had to stop everything I was doing and dig deeper into the Le Wagon bootcamp and what it had to offer. I came to Le Wagon with a background in IT and had a few minor roles in college as a junior web developer and as an intern as a iOS developer, so I thought surely the bootcamp couldn't be that intense. I quickly found out in the first three weeks I was wrong. Looking back, my favorite thing about the structure of the program was that all the teachers always reitterated one thing: to trust them. Even at times when I felt defeated the instructors at Le Wagon always made sure to help guide me in finding a solution.

I really began to appreciate the structure of the program when things slowly started coming together as they promised. And as someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, that really resonated me because sometimes, you just have to trust the process - just don't stop! I'm still blown away by the level of depth and engagement of the program, goin as far as to say I feel like I learned more in 9-weeks than I did during my four years in College. I'm eternally grateful for the amazing experience that the Le Wagon Bali family shared with us and would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn how to code and build product-focused applications.

• William Acevedo  User Photo
    William Acevedo • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

This review has been a long time coming, but it's well deserved.

I had been teaching English as a foreign language in Poland for the better part of the last eight years. I had always been interested in coding and IT in general, and over the years I had managed to learn some JavaScript, HTML, CSS and Python. However, with the responsibilities of a family and working long hours, up until a year ago I didn't have much time or energy to focus and learning how to code.

Last year, things had changed a bit for me, and I was given the opportunity to stop working and focus on self study. I wanted to transition to IT work, as that was the type of work I was doing doing before I had moved to Poland nine years ago. At first I thought working on my strengths, I'd already had a lot of experience with Linux and was interested in working for local telecom companies, most of which required some experience with ITIL (Product lifecycle management methodology) and spent the first 6 months of last year, training and working towards both a Linux and ITIL certification. I learned a great deal about both, but wasn't really passionate about either.

I then decided that what I really wanted to do was code. and so for then following four months, I decided to self study Python programming. I completed "Automate the Boring Stuff with Python" and found that I was much more interested in coding and decided that while I was learning a great deal more about something that I had felt more passionate about, that my window of opportunity was closing soon.

My wife and I discussed about finding a coding school that I could attend. I applied and was accepted to Le Wagon.  Le Wagon was a really great experience for me. It was difficult being away from my wife and children so long, and I spent most of those two nine weeks studying and coding, but I had learned more about coding in those nine weeks than I had in all those years before.  I would have to say that the best asspects of Le Wagon's Program is the structured curriculm, the tools that are made available to you, and the Teachers and Teacher assistant whom were highly skilled and always helpful. My only regret is that I hadn't decided on going much earlier.

• Amaury Ropert  User Photo
    Amaury Ropert • Verified via LinkedIn

With the rapidly expanding digital market, all professions are subject to digital transformation. As a lawyer, I wanted to learn how to code in order to participate in this digitization in the legal field. The two months at Le Wagon allowed me to learn how to code and work in a team to create a web application from scratch. During this intensive training, we feel that we are progressing every day and the teachers are very competent and attentive.

Moreover, the atmosphere is great and a strong effort is made for everyone to progress hand in hand.

Don't hesitate.

• Filipe Costa  User Photo
    Filipe Costa • Student Verified via GitHub

I had 12 years of professional marketing and sales experience, but had been thinking for some time about migrating to the technology industry, as such knowledge is becoming increasingly important in the professional market, such as speaking English. So I decided to open a new line of study in my career and started from scratch to study programming. The start of bootcamp was very difficult, especially for me who had never studied anything about it. But Le Wagon's teachers and all the professionals were spectacular to help us all the way, and with less than 3 months of hard study and practice, we finish the bootcamp confident to enter in a new market and begin a new professional life. It is a fascinating world, and one should always be studying and improving. But if you want, Le Wagon will give you all the tools for the best learning possible.

• Great experience
    - 9/2/2019
    Martin Sion  User Photo
    Martin Sion • Student Verified via GitHub

Hello, my name is Martin, I am a business student and I decided to take a gap year to learn how to code. I chose Le Wagon which was the perfect fit for me. I am very satisfied because I am now able to take freelance gigs on the side and keep learning more about code by myself while continuing my studies !

• Emeric  User Photo
    Emeric • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

If you want to learn how to code, go to Le Wagon Paris! 🙌

After several years in Digital Marketing and then as Sales in Digital Advertising, I decided to switch my career and wanted to learn how to build the products I have been using my whole life.

Le Wagon's bootcamp is a very rewarding journey. You can enter it a total beginner, having a vague idea of how Internet and web-applications work, the program will lead you to be fully operational for a tech role.

The staff is always here to help you, reassure in your moments of doubt, and to advise you at the end of the bootcamp. But the true added value in my opinion is the other students. Going through the same struggles and helping each other along the way definitely makes it very much enjoyable!

My goal when I entered the bootcamp was to become a Product Manager, and it still is down the road.
    However I love coding so much that I am now looking for a full-time developer position to strengthen my skills!
  • Manon  User Photo
    Manon • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I had been worked in food export, during 4 years and I was looking for new challenges, new opportunities. That's why I decided to learn coding in le Wagon and I didn't regret it!

I didn't have any knowledge about coding and it was so much fun and fully interesting to create a website in 9 weeks. It's an insane challenge for me and I recommend this bootcamp for any person who wants to complete a new challenge. You will learn so many things in 9 weeks and it's a very good boost for your CV.

• Thomas  User Photo
    Thomas • Student Verified via GitHub

In the early years of my studies, I was in a business school in Paris, taking mostly finance courses. At the same time, I have been hired in an investment bank for 2 years, in algorithmic funds for institutional clients. After a while, being in touch with high level programmers every day increased my interest in coding, especially since financial activities are increasingly prone to automation. This thirst for knowledge led me to sign up for Le Wagon coding bootcamp in Paris and I can say that I don’t regret it. I was not only amazed by how fast and how much I could learn there thanks to a well-designed pedagogy and the involvement of the teachers, but also surprized by the community: the staff is great, the alumni network is quite active, and numerous events are organized. Last but not least, for those who are into entrepreneurship, this program may be an excellent way to find future partners. Would recommend 100%!

• Great experience!
    - 8/28/2019
    Arne Pedersen  User Photo
    Arne Pedersen • Graduate Verified via GitHub

For many years I’ve worked in retail, as a shop manager and as a franchisee. Even though I’ve enjoyed my time I must admit I always felt the urge to learn programming. It was not an easy decision to make, but I finally did it and I haven’t regretted for a second.I would never expect to learn as much as I have during these 9 weeks. Even though I’d had some understanding of the basic concepts of programming from before, I can now actually make real life applications and truly call myself a junior developer.I really liked Le Wagons learning platform, the program itself and the teachers were really knowledgeable and skilled. I know now that this is what I want to do, and I will never stop learning.

• Ricardo Prado  User Photo
    Ricardo Prado • Student Verified via GitHub

I attended Le Wagon coding bootcamp in Bali and it was the best decision i could made. I have a business background, i went to a business school in São Paulo and tried to open my business for couple years. As my business demanded tech knowledge, i really suffered trying to translate what i wanted for my business to the developers i was working with. I had a lot of problems during development, which made me took the bootcamp. I really its the hands-on methodology and the statup mindset they have. During this 9 weeks of bootcamp, the staff was always happy to help with the doubts we had which made me comfortable to learn even more. Learning how to code was difficult but at the same time, very pleasant! I highly recommend it to others entrepreneurs or wannabe developers!

• Inge Ketele  User Photo
    Inge Ketele • Junior developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I started working in Ad Tech for about four years ago. Prior to that I had very little digital or technical experience. But I have always enjoyed problem solving and understood very quickly in my job that I wanted to learn more about coding. Knowing how to code wasn’t necessary for my job but it was a plus to know more about HTML and CSS and maybe a little Javascript. So I started some online courses, trying to learn on my own. But doing that next to a full time job was difficult and felt a little lonely because I didn’t know who to reach out to.

So when I googled for coding bootcamps, I read about Le Wagon and was immediately convinced that that was going to help me tremendously, and I wasn’t wrong.

I was part of the #269 batch in Oslo and it was one of the most intense, fun, rewarding and confidence building things I had done in a while. I am a mom of a 2 year old, so I was a bit nervous about the intensity of the program and the time that I wasn’t going to be able to spend with my daughter. But I was prepared for an intense period, and it was difficult at times, but it was all very much worth it. I am very happy and proud that I made it through, and left the bootcamp with a real confidence boost.

Le Wagon really knows how to teach how to code in nine weeks, they tell you from the beginning to just trust the process, and everything really does come together at the end. With Le Wagon, you don’t only gain new technical skills and confidence, but also a super friendly network of now over 5 000 people, that have all been through the same experience you have.

I returned to my job, to a new position as a junior developer, and already started a new online course to learn node.js. With everything I’ve learnt during the bootcamp, this process is now going so much better and easier then it would have been without. I understand the basics of coding a lot better, and feel much more confident in my skills.

I am forever grateful for my experience with Le Wagon, and I would, without a doubt, recommend it to anyone who is motivated to learn how to code. It really does change your life! :)

• Amazing experience
    - 8/21/2019
    Saad Amrani Joutey  User Photo
    Saad Amrani Joutey • Management consultant • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Attending Le Wagon Tokyo was a lifetime experience and I enjoyed every moment of it.

The amazing teachers and TAs, the unique curriculum (product oriented) has made attending Le Wagon Tokyo a decision I will never regret.

It’s just amazing how much you learn in such a short time.

To summarize I can’t recommend Le Wagon Tokyo enough, just do it 😊

• Jonathan Reid  User Photo
    Jonathan Reid • CTO • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I’m a Civil Engineer, and I’ve worked in Infrastructure Construction for almost 11 years now. 2 years ago, a friend and I started our own consultancy specialising in Planning. Recently we have noticed a growing sense of urgency to innovate and digitise the industry, and knew that we were capable of making a big impact. But we lacked the critical skill sets required to deliver the change the industry is asking for. We needed to be able to code.I looked up various bootcamps, but Le Wagon kept coming up as the best course. So I joined. From the first day, I knew it would change the course of our company, and every lecture gave me a new insight into what was possible.The structure of the course is one of the most powerful things about it, you are guided through first principles and learn the inner workings of the code, before being shown the various tool sets that can make your life easier. Everyone was encouraged to jump in and ask questions during the class, and this benefited the rest of the group.For an entrepreneur, this course was perfect, because throughout the 9 weeks you are taught different sides of the development process, from product sprints, collaborating in small teams, guided in terms of the importance of good user experience and much more. Plus, you hear inspiring stories about previous students who have gone on to do so much.The last half of the course is a build up to the Final Project. I was lucky enough to get my pitch chosen, which was important for me as I wanted to use it as a practice for developing a real construction solution. The team I worked with was brilliant, and we put our learning to the test and worked through lots of tough issues together. We were really proud of our app - an automated system for managing permits to work on construction sites. I’ve been showing it off to clients since then and getting real interest on the back of it.Over the 9 weeks, you take so much in, but due to the rate of learning, at times you reach a bit of a cognitive dead-end, where no path forward to a problem comes to your mind. That’s when the TA (Technical Assistant) comes to the rescue! They are super helpful, and I thought of them as both a fixer and a coding therapist when you reach your wit’s end. One of the things we were told at the start was to “trust in the process” and all through the course after about the 3 week mark, we all started having those “Ah, now I get it!” moments, which was one of the most satisfying things. So you really need to stick at it and push yourself, knowing that you always solid support to fall back on.Based on having the skills I gained in the course, we are now going ahead with our new product called Resolve, a place where construction teams can raise and sort out issues that come up on their sites. Another benefit is the community, and having direct access to great talent with our mindset. Since the bootcamp we have already hired a graduate and are looking for more people to join our team.

• Jimmy Chen  User Photo
    Jimmy Chen • Entrepreneur • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Prior to Le Wagon, as an entrepreneur with an education consulting business in China, I definitely felt the pain of not having the tools to validate and test my own ideas on digital platforms. Deciding to attend a coding bootcamp was my commitment to addressing this, and after some research, I decided on Le Wagon due to its focus on building products and the fact that it had a program in Shanghai (where I live).

The experience itself greatly exceeded my expectations. One thing that I don’t think gets mentioned enough is the quality of the community and the culture that Le Wagon built. Both my classmates and the teachers are unfailingly kind, motivated, and responsible. This positive environment, together with the refined digital platform that supplements live lectures, were the key features that really motivated and supported my own learning process.

From a curriculum standpoint, I found Ruby to be a great choice as the starting language. Meanwhile, the rapid prototyping that Rails made possible was also a huge motivator for me - knowing that I would get to build a full-fledged product with a team after the 5th week allowed me to push through some of the more mundane sessions in the beginning.

Another great thing about Le Wagon is that it doesn’t end after the 9 weeks. The day I graduated from the camp, our teachers pulled me into 6 different chat groups and began passing career and project leads to me right away. While I wasn’t looking for a full-time role, the amount of career support I got let me know that were I to be looking for work, I’d have the resources to make it happen.

Overall, Le Wagon won’t serve your needs if you want to learn data analytics, native app development or front-end frameworks. But to anyone who’s looking for a bootcamp that focuses on building real tech products within 9 weeks, and wants to get plugged into one of the nicest and most helpful tech communities in the world, I’d definitely recommend Le Wagon.

• Frantisek Rokusek  User Photo
    Frantisek Rokusek • Web Developper • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I have made Business Development & Innovation project management for Sodexo for 3 years and graduated from EDHEC Business School in Strategy and a tense in media content, SEO/SEM, digital marketing. I tended to code as hobbyist (home automation, raspberry, etc... )

I wanted to try to code on a professional level and Le Wagon was the best choice to make!

The bootcamp was Amazing! Very instructive as from personal and professional point of view!

• Career changing
    - 8/7/2019
    Catherine Nguyen-Cat  User Photo
    Catherine Nguyen-Cat • Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I've never learn so much in a short period of time. I took a gamble and quit my job as a marketing assistant and did the full-time course. I went from zero coding knowledge to getting a full-time job now as a web developer. I definitely wouldn't have been able to get a job studying by myself online, Le Wagon has many helpful teachers & TAs with lectures every morning. The buddy system is particularly helpful I learnt a lot from my classmates as well I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who's looking for a career change or even gain more skills and preferably do full-time.
  • Lucas  User Photo
    Lucas • Fullstack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Prior to Le Wagon I was working as a freelance designer struggling to get the attention of clients. I knew I had to do something to change my game and become a better professional with a more robust skillset. Researching what to do I found that the market needs professionals able to "code" the solutions for their problems more than ever. Knowing that I went to one of the demo days of a batch and was mindblown with what they accomplished in so little time. I knew I had to apply so I applied and learned a lot. It was life changing. The whole proccess is optimized to take you to another level. Really worth it. Now I have interviews and more clients than i can handle, networking there made the whole difference. When they say "Change your life, learn to code", they are not lying.

• Adele Soullier  User Photo
    Adele Soullier • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

The Wagon definitely deserves its high reputation, in many ways:

- The network of Wagon alumni community is very powerful + there are many possibilities to connect with the local tech ecosystem thanks to Le Wagon staff. In my case in Lyon, France I had the opportunity to attend many events and be introduced to many people thanks to Le Wagon driver. That helped a lot to find a job very quickly after the bootcamp

- Le Wagon currciculum is a proven method, tried and tested that enables any newbie to become a junior webdeveloper in 9 weeks. I don't come from this background and yet, I can't believe I managed to create 2 web products in less than 9 weeks. You don't learn how to code but ho to build web products which makes the difference in the workplace afterwards. I think this is why Le Wagon as a brand is well recognized by employers

- The overall ambiance in Lyon is fun and playful. Teachers are extremely knowledgeable and happy to share their knowledge, tips, best practice in a relaxed atmosphere. Teamwork is encouraged within the curriculum and beyond bootcamp hours with fun events and drinks

Overall I must say this was a life changing experience. I would definitely recommend it

• Le Wagon , Bali
    - 7/31/2019
    Daniele Deltodesco  User Photo
    Daniele Deltodesco • Student Verified via GitHub

My name is Daniele, and after a year of travelling Asia, I realised that I did not want to go back to my old job working in a restaurant. I wanted to be able to work from anywhere, and because of my long held interest in computing I decided I would learn to code. After completing some online courses, I realised that I was in need of increasing my pace of learning.

While I met some people who had gone to do a coding bootcamp. I started to do some research and came across Le Wagon. After researching where I could do the course, I seen that there was a new bootcamp in Bali.

After the first day of introductions and system setup, the course started at a fast pace, with lectures in the morning after which we were randomly paired with a coding partner. For the remainder of the day we would work on coding challenges with our partner and interfacing with the Le Wagon Kitt System. Not only was this a great way to tackle the challenges, but also a way to learn more about each other. As everybody got to know each other, it wasn’t long before we found our after-camp meetup spot, where we would discuss the days problems and successes, while sipping cold beers from the shop.

As we got into the final few weeks we pitched ideas for the final projects. I pitched a bot application that would be able to automatically make trades on a cryptocurrency exchange. My idea, Crypto-Balance, was chosen, after which the kitt system perfectly selected my teammates based on an algorithm.

Now that we were in teams our first project would be an AirBnb clone. This 1 week project allowed us to work out each others strengths and weaknesses and have some practice of the processes of working as a team on GitHub.

For the final 2 weeks we would work on the Crypto-Balance application, having to deliver a working MVP to be presented on demo-day. Our app had a lot of back-end which would have to work with the Binance API. We found this to be challenging as there were a lot of margins for error. However we were able to fine tune the code by demo day so that the MVP was successful.

All in all the bootcamp was a success for me. I made many new friends from across the world and I learned how to make full stack applications. I also have lifetime access to the brilliant Le Wagon Kitt system and the Le Wagon community chatrooms on Slack. I fully recommend the course for anyone who wants to jump start their skills in web development!

• Great experience
    - 7/30/2019
    Thibaud  User Photo
    Thibaud • Verified via LinkedIn

After an engineering school, working in a bank 2 years and a working holiday visa in New Zealand for a year. I decided to join Le Wagon to become developer.
    I had some basics from my school but I didn't really like the way it was taught. I also learnt some stuff on my own on Internet before but I didn't know how to join everything to make something global.

Le Wagon fit perfectly what I was looking for : a fullstack program in a short time.
    I really liked the format : most of the time spent on programming yourself.
    Moreover the team is really dynamic and there are many events organised, which enables to share experiences with many people from many different backgrounds.

The community is very strong and it keeps going after you ended it. I would definitly recommend it.

• Sandra  User Photo
    Sandra • Teacher assistant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I had a very strong experience in the cultural field and yet I was often ignored by French recruiters. With that in mind, I wanted to learn to create things by myself with my own hands, so I told myself, why not learning to create web apps. After all, it would also allow me to keep running and developing cultural projects, while magically becoming super sexy in the eyes of recruiters.
    Le Wagon enabled me to value my previous skills, while pushing me to discover a new world, full of ruby-coloured magic. Most importantly, it is Le Wagon’s community that pushes each one of its members to surpass themselves and give their best to achieve their personal goals.