Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

• Life changer
    - 7/16/2019
    Tecia  User Photo
    Tecia • Junior web-developer • Student Verified via GitHub

When I decided to do a bootcamp I carefully researched all the options available in my area, read the reviews in multiple channels, visited and interviewed all of them face to face. I was initially very suspicious about the lack of negative reviews for Le Wagon. Their review rate was too high and it all seemed too good to be true. Now, one month after the end of the bootcamp, I have to admit that there isn’t much that I can say about it that has not been already said. All those reviews were real: the experience is truly amazing. Here are some things that stand out for me:
       One of the high points of LW is, in my opinion, the didactic material. As someone with qualification and experience in teaching and in creating/analyzing didactic material, I was impressed by Le Wagon’s methodology and by the quality and variety of materials.
        The work and the program is hard and very intense, but the days are very dynamic and divided into lessons and exercises. We had a lot of support from teachers and assistants along the day. Also from classmates, because the atmosphere is really good and people are encouraged to help each other. The buddy system they use makes a lot of difference on the study flow.
        Another great thing is the community. This is something that I did not considered important in the beginning and that turned out to be extremely valuable. There are many slack channels for Le Wagon alumni and so many people who are there to help you debug your code, find a job, solve doubts and provide input about anything related to coding. Le Wagon also offers one to one support preparing your CV, finding a job, connecting to people, etc. The teachers and assistants also treat you as an equal, and made themselves available for us to contact them off hours and after the bootcamp for anything we needed, which I thought was something special. Also, former students are always welcome to visit the office and take part on activities, so you get to not only keep in touch with your classmates but also to meet former students, learn from their experiences and grow your network. I wish I could end this review without falling into this cliche, but there is no other way of describing Le Wagon’s community if not as a family.

• Ilayda   User Photo
    Ilayda • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined Le Wagon because I wanted a structured, approach to learning coding where all of the most basic concepts would be covered and the bootcamp definitely delivered. We’d learn theory and concepts (like MVC) in the morning lecture - which always had many examples, and after we’d get a chance to try it out ourselves. The very hands on and product-orientated approach was by far the best way to learn. The TA System was also great - normally you wouldn’t have to wait more than 10 mins to be seen by someone who would help point you in the right direction. I was recommended Le Wagon by a former student of theirs, and I can now only advise anyone thinking of doing the bootcamp: DO IT!!! You will not regret it!!!
  • Eloise Tait  User Photo
    Eloise Tait • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    In my previous role as a tech recruiter, I’d hear stories of the projects developers were working on and the impacts they were able to have in their industries. One day I took a leap and chose to join Le Wagon so I could finally explore that freedom in my career.

I started the batch just as covid hit, so we switched to remote learning. I was impressed by how seamless the learning process was - we were constantly supported by staff every minute and everything was easily accessible online.

The course is incredibly product focused which allowed my team of 4 to flex our knowledge quickly, building our interactive app DI-WISE from scratch in 10 days. Once you lean into the the process of learning quickly, it was so satisfying to realise how second nature coding had become!

What stayed with me overall is the Le Wagon community - we became so close on the course, and Le Wagon go out of their way after the course ends to make sure you are never alone in the path you choose to take. We are looking forward to our batch party once isolation is over!
  • Camila Queiroz  User Photo
    Camila Queiroz • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Le Wagon is a great course with dynamic and effective leaning system. It´s a great experience !
  • Yael  User Photo
    Yael • Full Stack Web Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I joined Le Wagon to learn new skills I could complement with my current career path. Even though I had some previous experience with programming, I was never really good at it. At the beginning of the  bootcamp I struggled a bit to understand some of the concepts but as we progressed everything just started to click. The practical approach and "product-first" mentality taken by the bootcamp allowed for things to sink in, which to me is amazing considering they go over a lot of concepts, all in 9 weeks.

Whether you are looking to gain new skills for a job or wanting to bring your ideas to life, Le Wagon can teach you everything you need to get into tech.
    I would Highly recommend Le Wagon Mexico as a starting point to jump into a career in web dev. The branch in Mexico city has the most amazing and welcoming team to support you throughout your journey and even after the completion of the bootcamp.

TLDR: Great curriculum, amazing people, unforgettable experience.
               LW truly delivers on their slogan: Change your life, learn to code.

Shoutout to Batch #347 and the LWMX team!! You guys rock  🤘
  • Pedro Cobos  User Photo
    Pedro Cobos • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have always felt that the weakest point in my professional life was the lack of technical skills, last year I decided to learn how to code in order to fill the gap. After a lot of research, I decided to enroll in Le Wagon´s Fullstack Developer Program and I´m so glad I did. Le Wagon not only helped me get the foundations on all the technologies involved in web development, but it also encouraged me to build my own products since the program is geared towards entrepreneurship. Besides the knowledge (which would be worth it on its own), I also got to meet incredible people from all walks of life who inspired me and continue to support me in my journey. Hands down, the best money I have ever spent on education!
  • Soumia  User Photo
    Soumia • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I used to work at Microsoft as a consultant within the Identity and Security organisation covering all over the EMEA region. Seven months ago, I was looking for a change from handling systems to handling data and solving real-world problems. The data science boot-camp at Le Wagon helped me achieve that by providing the necessary tools to understand what Data Science is all about. It’s an intensive boot-camp where pre-work is key. The teachers, TAs and Le Wagon staff are 100% available. They made sure we deepened our knowledge in addition to building products from scratch, working in teams and being part of a network. I had a great time and I took advantage of all the resources available: online classes, events around full stack web technologies, talks with inspiring entrepreneurs, volunteering at a Data For Good project and being a Teacher Assistant.
    It’s an amazing experience that will definitely leverage your analytical skills in an innovative field where computer science, math, statistics are all involved and furthermore advance your career in a data-driven world.
  • Pedro Miranda  User Photo
    Pedro Miranda • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I would recommend Le Wagon 100% to who ever is thinking about changing carreers, which was my case. I'm a Economics graduate with a masters in Public Policy and I have been working in the public sector for the past 5 years. Some aspects of the public sector started to frustate me to the point that I realize it would be nice to try something diffenrent.

Le Wagon taught me the full process of web development and how to work with technology using the best resources available. The learning methodology is incredible; the progression of the learning process is perfect (not too slow and always allowing you push yourself further with extra challenges); the atmosphere and the teachers are awesome; the whole process, from setup day to demo day feels like a pleasent learning experience focused on collaboration. The tools are there, the teachers are always available to help and it's really up to you to just focus on the joruney, put the hours in that in the end of 6 months (I did the part-time) you will be able to call you a junior developer.

I feel prepare to apply for dev jobs and as soon I quit my job that's what I'll do.
  • Isabela Mukotako Porto  User Photo
    Isabela Mukotako Porto • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Gostei bastante dos exercícios, todos bem criativos e satisfatórios, e de trabalhar no meu projeto final. Foi uma experiência bem diferente de outros ensinos. Não só consegui permanecer firme nesses dois meses como aproveitei como pude.
  • Web dev Bootcamp
    - 7/1/2020
    Diogo  User Photo
    Diogo • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Le Wagon is one of most famous bootcamp out there, is not cheap and after the course i know why,  is hard to find a course that really worth the money, that one does, the material is out standing everything  was thought to make sense, every class,  challenges, the teachers, everything is out standing.

I was a skeptic,  I already had my share of code courses and never was afraid to spend full days studying , even then the time I most evolved in coding was through Le Wagon Bootcamp,  Teachers and community always there to assist you, an opportunity to work in heterogeneous group, bump your heads and solve problems, why learning end to end development, to the way you think the product until you delivers it, this was a awesome experience.

• Batch #354
    - 6/30/2020
    Alexis Lenoir  User Photo
    Alexis Lenoir • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am a former engineer in Urban System who always was attracted by IT. I decided to do Le Wagon bootcamp (part-time 24 weeks) in 2020 and it was a wonderfull experience. In addition to the many technical skills I have acquired allowing me, today, to create Web applications from Scratch, this training made me discover new ways of working and a world full of opportunities and possibilities that I can't wait to explore !
  • Aurian Guerard des Lauriers  User Photo
    Aurian Guerard des Lauriers • FullStack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     Looking back one year after finishing Le Wagon I can honnestly say that it was one of the best decision I ever made. I wanted to be a web developer and Le Wagon was exactly the kick start I needed. It felt like taking the highway without speed limit. Nevertheless, it's not magical, but nothing is. Not for you if you're lazy, not for you if you are a complete stranger to a computer.
    The unexpected value was for me the amazing network you are gonna be part of as an alumni.
  • Mathias  User Photo
    Mathias • Freelance Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After completing a master’s degree in business administration, I worked as a Product Marketing Manager in a tech company for three years. During that time, I worked closely with the company’s developers to build websites. Despite being a techie, I sometimes felt hindered by my inability to 'speak the language' with the tech teams. That’s why I first decided to learn how to code.
    After attending Le Wagon in Paris, I realized that coding could be something more than just better communication with developers, because I could be a developer myself! Le Wagon gave me the keys to start a new career as a web developer and create amazing websites and applications.