Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

• Michael Lauritsch  User Photo
    Michael Lauritsch • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Before the bootcamp I was working as a Client Support Specialist at a financial company in New York City.  I worked with many developers to get their machines up and running but was never one to code.  After taking the bootcamp in Bali, it really made me feel like I can take on any task possible.  You go from not knowing a single line of code to building a full working web application in just 9 weeks.  Le Wagon gives you all the skills, network and support you need to make a pivot in your career and focus on what’s best for you !

• Isabela Mukotako Porto  User Photo
    Isabela Mukotako Porto • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Gostei bastante dos exercícios, todos bem criativos e satisfatórios, e de trabalhar no meu projeto final. Foi uma experiência bem diferente de outros ensinos. Não só consegui permanecer firme nesses dois meses como aproveitei como pude.
  • Web dev Bootcamp
    - 7/1/2020
    Diogo  User Photo
    Diogo • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Le Wagon is one of most famous bootcamp out there, is not cheap and after the course i know why,  is hard to find a course that really worth the money, that one does, the material is out standing everything  was thought to make sense, every class,  challenges, the teachers, everything is out standing.

I was a skeptic,  I already had my share of code courses and never was afraid to spend full days studying , even then the time I most evolved in coding was through Le Wagon Bootcamp,  Teachers and community always there to assist you, an opportunity to work in heterogeneous group, bump your heads and solve problems, why learning end to end development, to the way you think the product until you delivers it, this was a awesome experience.

• Batch #354
    - 6/30/2020
    Alexis Lenoir  User Photo
    Alexis Lenoir • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am a former engineer in Urban System who always was attracted by IT. I decided to do Le Wagon bootcamp (part-time 24 weeks) in 2020 and it was a wonderfull experience. In addition to the many technical skills I have acquired allowing me, today, to create Web applications from Scratch, this training made me discover new ways of working and a world full of opportunities and possibilities that I can't wait to explore !
  • Aurian Guerard des Lauriers  User Photo
    Aurian Guerard des Lauriers • FullStack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     Looking back one year after finishing Le Wagon I can honnestly say that it was one of the best decision I ever made. I wanted to be a web developer and Le Wagon was exactly the kick start I needed. It felt like taking the highway without speed limit. Nevertheless, it's not magical, but nothing is. Not for you if you're lazy, not for you if you are a complete stranger to a computer.
    The unexpected value was for me the amazing network you are gonna be part of as an alumni.
  • Mathias  User Photo
    Mathias • Freelance Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After completing a master’s degree in business administration, I worked as a Product Marketing Manager in a tech company for three years. During that time, I worked closely with the company’s developers to build websites. Despite being a techie, I sometimes felt hindered by my inability to 'speak the language' with the tech teams. That’s why I first decided to learn how to code.
    After attending Le Wagon in Paris, I realized that coding could be something more than just better communication with developers, because I could be a developer myself! Le Wagon gave me the keys to start a new career as a web developer and create amazing websites and applications.
  • Thomas   User Photo
    Thomas • CEO @ barnabe.io • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Le Wagon was an amazing experience for me! It's been so helpful to start and grow my dream business, because of the technical skills I learned there, but also all the innovation environnement within the Wagon with conferences, network, alumni and meetings. Above all, I met many great people during my batch, with amazing fellow batchers but also the fantastic Wagon crew. They're both still very good friends. To conclude a fresh air experience, which definitely helps me to pivot to a cool life path!
  • Great experience
    - 6/24/2020
    Benjamin  User Photo
    Benjamin • Student Verified via LinkedIn
    I overall had an amazing time at Le Wagon. First, teachers and teaching assistants were very professional and always there to make sure each subject is properly understood by the students. They try very hard (and with success I must admit) to answer every possible questions you may have. Then you have that sense of community building up throughout the duration of the course. Because you get to meet almost every other students thanks to the buddy system they have in place. Basically you randomly get a new partner every single day to spend the day with, help each other on challenging exercises. You literally have access to all almunis should you have any questions and that is great too ! The only regret I may have is that time just flies like crazy there. I had such a fun time that 9 weeks felt like a few days.
  • Sophie Lejeune  User Photo
    Sophie Lejeune • Product Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    We use apps everyday but we usually have no clue how they are being created!
    Le Wagon helped me to get these Web Dev skills so I can created my own.
    It was very intensive but it served its purpose of ensuring that students can truly give digital life to their ideas!
    Also a great opportunity to travel and learn! I choose the Melbourne Campus to discover Australia and I'm not regretting it!

I'd say that the only negative point would be that we don't learn the most "used" language. Ruby on Rails is very practical to create your own apps but it's not the most common language that digital agencies are using to create websites ...
  • Best Bootcamp!!
    - 6/18/2020
    Katsu  User Photo
    Katsu • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended the Le Wagon Tokyo batch#394. That was definitely great experience.
    Lectures are very well made. Every teachers were knowledgeable and always there to support us.
    Of course, you should pre-study as much as you can. More you prepare, further you can go during the bootcamp.
    If you're thinking of joining Le Wagon, go for it!

• The Hype is
    - 6/16/2020
    Yun Chung  User Photo
    Yun Chung • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I first made the decision to change my career and pursue web development, I had a skeptical attitude towards Le Wagon (and bootcamps in general). I wondered, "Can't I just learn everything on my own online? And how is it possible that Le Wagon can have a nearly perfect rating online?" Still, I took the plunge and registered, and I'm so glad that I did. In fact, my only regret is I wish I would have gone through Le Wagon's program sooner in my life.

Each day during the bootcamp is long, and the pace is intense as there are lectures and coding challenges each and every day. At the same time, the program was extremely enjoyable. The curriculum is very well organized and gives you everything you need to develop and make progress as a developer. The coding challenges are well thought out, and they do a great job of reinforcing the lessons from that day's lecture. And finally, I can't say enough about the quality of the teachers. Not only are they extremely skilled at programming, and not only are they are excellent communicators who actually try to teach in a way that's clear and engaging, they are also great people who are really professional, patient, and fun.

I mentioned above that I used to wonder how Le Wagon can have a nearly perfect rating online. But now that I've gone through their program, I can safely say that Le Wagon's rating is very well-deserved.
  • Julien Colombain  User Photo
    Julien Colombain • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I decided to enroll at Le Wagon during the summer of my second year of computer science to complete my theoretical knowledge with concrete skills in web development.  It was an amazing experience where I learned a lot. It really gives you a clear understanding of how the web works and how you can develop a complete web application from scratch, understanding both the frontend and the backend.  On top of that, I learned a few design and project management skills as well. Comparing to my master's degree in Software Engineering, I would say Le Wagon's coding bootcamp is equivalent to 2 years of study in the field. The teachers are excellent, the courses really well designed. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants to learn how to code.
  • Amazing experience
    - 6/13/2020
    Baris  User Photo
    Baris • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had been working as a Civil Engineer and during my free time I started to learn coding to make games on unity. However I felt I was just coding what I memorized without knowing the logics. I thought I didn't have the foundation of programming I need, so thats why I decided to join Le Wagon.
    It was very challenging 9-weeks that I have learnt about programming foundations, web development, teamwork, and project management. At the end of the bootcamp, I had 2 big team projects and many personal projects as well. It was one of the most challenging and enjoyable period in my life.