Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon is a 9-week Ruby on Rails focused bootcamp based out of Paris and other various locations. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants will join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course, and in 2 months students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. The bootcamp focuses on bringing coding skill to creatives and entrepreneurs with the ambition to build their own MVP and/or challenge their future dev team.

• Coding Bootcamp

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, SQL, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby
    Start Date February 10, 2020
    LocationMadrid, Oslo, Rennes, Kyoto, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Casablanca, Belo Horizonte, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Bordeaux, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro
    Tuition PlansPayment in two or three installments depending on the Campus policies
    Prep WorkRuby track on CodeCademy
    February 10, 2020 - Shanghai
    April 13, 2020 - Bali

• Romain M  User Photo
    Romain M • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Former Wagon student at the Batch # 246 in Bordeaux, I was very interested in https://www.lewagon.com as part of a professional reconversion. I started several courses and I had the chance to close this transition by Le Wagon, so I have some elements of comparison.

The training, very intensive, is really well thought out, the staff is very competent, in addition to being really nice and benevolent, and at the end there is no apprehension to dive into the code, we know that we won't sink. The technical skill is present and beyond that, the ability to learn, to question and to challenge ourselves is very strongly sharpened. And this is also what allows a recruiter to have more confidence in a Wagon's student.

The student profiles are also very varied and very interesting. It's even one of the main strenghts of Le Wagon. The network of alumni, through the many opportunities it can bring, is a really differentiating factor.
    In just two months Le Wagon simply brings a wealth of knowledge, and more opportunities than any other organization could offer, making this training one of the best investments you can make.

If you like to challenge yourself, want to change your life or get skills that could help you in your daily life, both pro and personal (yes it is), then clearly there is no hesitation, between all available bootcamps Le Wagon is clearly a no brainer.

• James Hart  User Photo
    James Hart • Deep Learning developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I took the chance on Le Wagon based on reviews like these and the inspiring mindset of the students and Lausanne Driver that I met at an event.  I was a truck driver looking to make a big change in career and had doubts that I would be taken seriously with just two months of courses but to my delight, Le Wagon gave me the tools I needed to succeed.

The course is extremely well-curated.  It is constantly updated to keep up with industry tech and best practices.  The emphasis on practical knowledge meant that I was developing the skills I needed in a professional setting from first day of the couse to the last... and beyond.

When I finished the course I decided to focus on incorporating Deep Learning into the skillset I had developed at Le Wagon.  Thanks to learning strategy and best practices ingrained in my in those 9 weeks I was able to go on learning on my own and only a few months later I have begun working on app development with a focus on Deep Learning at a startup here in Lausanne!

Thanks so much to the fellow students, the staff, and the ineffable Lausanne Driver Thibault for making this possible.

• Costin Dumitrescu  User Photo
    Costin Dumitrescu • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

My name is Costin Dumitrescu and I just graduated from Le Wagon Coding Bootcamp. The past two months have changed me a lot on a personal plan. Besides the obvious which is that I can read and write code, make websites and do some web design, I grew up a lot on a personal level. It requires a lot of organization, motivation and the will to learn in order to make it to the end, but the satisfaction that comes when you see what are you able to do at the end of the nine weeks is incredible. At Le Wagon I have learned how to work with different people, organize myself and deal with situations that are not ideal (like in the corporate world when you do not like or agree with your colleague). There were many moments when I questioned myself if I understand the concepts and if yes, can I apply it after I graduate? The answer to all my doubts was " YES, YOU CAN, JUST TRUST THE PROCESS". This sentence that the teachers and staff are constantly repeating it is true. I could not believe it until later on when I did the first project and realized that I did it (not alone, with help from colleagues and teachers, but I finally connected the dots and understood the code and how the project was built). I would recommend to anyone to go to this Bootcamp because of the amazing worldwide community, awesome teachers and staff, and well-structured course.

• The Game changer !
    - 1/23/2020
    Anniou Toybou  User Photo
    Anniou Toybou • Job Seeker • Student Verified via GitHub

Before my experience in Le Wagon Paris. I was studying in a Communication School, ISCOM. I graduated with a UX Design Master degree this year however I’ve always enjoyed learning design and code. During my studies, I worked on many projects with my friends for fun : designing interfaces with only HTML/CSS, creating components with Sketch (not Figma yet) and exploring during hours Bechance, Dribbble and many other websites.
    During my last years in school, I had UX Design courses but never had the opportunity to practice how I wished. I was really frustrated and I told my friend “Why are we not working on concrete projects ? With interfaces, wireframes ... ?” However, I continued to learn code and design by myself. Then, I started my own communication agency, “MAKY”. One of my services is to create a website by using Wordpress. However, over time I realised that I had limitations due to my lack of skills in coding.That’s why I started to learn how to code and because I had always wanted to be a Webdesigner. I had always been attracted to beautiful colors, interfaces, components and all the graphic universe of a website. I got solid bases on standard languages : HTML/CSS and a bit of Javascript. But I had never learned how to create a web application like Airbnb, Uber … So, I promised myself that when I graduate, I would learn how to create a web application from scratch, the perfect solution for me was Le Wagon Paris. Le Wagon is famous for being the best coding bootcamp in the world.And I’m very happy with my decision. I really enjoyed the weeks I spent there, the courses, the environment and the teachers were amazing ! I strengthened my skills and gained new ones : manipulate a database, make a git command, write a script in Ruby, create a repository in GitHub, design wireframes & prototyping which was my favorite part ! Thanks to this intensive bootcamp, I’m now able to respond to a growing demand from my clients, create a web application from scratch. I hope these new skills will help my agency reach another level. I also have other entrepreneurial projects around web applications. You will definitely hear about me really soon !

• Julien Bienvenu  User Photo
    Julien Bienvenu • Growth Hacker • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Freshly graduated in business engineering and marketing, I joined the French tech a few years ago with a focus on growth marketing. I quickly grew frustrated by my limited knowledge of web development and decided to challenge myself by expanding my growth hacking skills with Le Wagon.
    I started with basic knowledge in SQL, HTML, and Python but most importantly a furious need to build stuff by myself!

After only 9 weeks, thanks to an INCREDIBLE staff and fantastic teaching, not only have I learned coding in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL, and Ruby on Rails but I also grasped the main concerns and constraints of IT & Product teams.
    I am now capable of building my own projects from design to hosting and this represents a huge asset for anyone who wants to work in tech companies.

Now, the only issue I have is to choose among all the different opportunities of career paths opened by LeWagon!

• True Game Changer
    - 1/22/2020
    Cedrik Razafimanantsoa  User Photo
    Cedrik Razafimanantsoa • Associate Community Manager Blizzard • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

My name is Cedrik Razafimanantsoa and I successfully completed the Bootcamp at Le Wagon Paris on December 2019, batch 320.

Before Le Wagon, I worked as French Community Manager for World of Warcraft and other games at Blizzard Entertainment for 9 years. I worked with Html and CSS regularly, but I never learnt how to build a website from scratch.

Last year I decided to do a reconversion as a web developer and I looked for advice. An experienced web developer at Blizzard pointed me to Le Wagon, as he did a similar bootcamp years ago. He convinced me this was the best place to learn coding and I am now convinced it was a very good choice.

With the knowledge I acquired there, I have the feeling that a new career is possible for me. I am also confident that I can continue my learning on my own, to hone my coding skills and to learn new technics. Having Web developer skills is a perfect complement to my experience as community manager.

• Paul Lahana  User Photo
    Paul Lahana • FullStack Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After getting an MFA in Ecole des Beaux Arts de Paris, I started developing personal projects while working as a registrar in galleries and museums in Paris. I then became a trainer for TechShop Paris, a fablab based in Station F, teaching laser-cutting, 3D-printing and CNC-embroidery for 2 years. All this time, I tried to learn some code for both professional and personal projects, but without really controlling what the output would be.. I learned bits of Java for an Android App and some parts of Python for a facial recognition-based art installation.

In 2019, I took the decision to enroll to Le Wagon, Paris and learn Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Javascript, HTML and CSS. The nine weeks program was intense and fast-paced. My mind went from “OMG I’m never gonna finish this alive” to “Ha ! That was (sort of) easy !”. Only three weeks after getting certified, I started working for the French State Startup program, developing a full platform in Rails for one of them !

• Remy Phan  User Photo
    Remy Phan • Freelance Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After my engineering studies and during my 6-year experience of Quality Assurance in Construction, my career was mostly management-oriented. I felt frustrated at times for things that I was unable to do with an Excel sheet, or when, due to a lack of a database, different departments did not spread information correctly.

Long story short, I wanted to learn more about web app conception after realizing the technical limitations in a large organization taking care of major projects. I heard about Le Wagon at this time of my career when I needed some change, and now that I attended, I still cannot believe how well organized and benevolent the staff was, and how much I have learned in less than 3 months. The group of students was of diverse background, but all bonded over the excitement of learning to code. I chose to be a freelance developer during the bootcamp,  which I can only recommend!

• Emily Zhao  User Photo
    Emily Zhao • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before I joined in LeWagon, I used to work in a hedge fund as an analyst. Witnessing all the successes happened in the technology industry made me want to take part in building new things. Joined in Le Wagon coding bootcamp is the best decision I've made in 2019. I tried online courses before,it's hard to make consistent progress. And when I got stuck, it's hard to solve the problems. The curriculum framework of Le Wagon was well designed. Morning lectures were just one and half hour, the other time of the day was full of challenges which helped us to use what we learned. It's quite difficult when I tried to solve the challenge by myself. But when you have more chance to make mistakes which means you have more chance to really understand what you're learning. These challenges helped me to build a good habit to think in a programmer's way. We had plenty of chances to practice building products in teams. This special part helped us to learn not only coding skills but also how to cooperate with team members. It feels so good to see my own idea became a real product. In our batch, I was the only student who had no oversea experience. That means I've never worked or studied in an English speaking environment. At the beginning, I was quite nervous. But with the unconditional support from our teachers, TAs, and classmates, I could always find a way to solve my problems or obstacles. To my surprise, all of those supports didn't end after I graduated. Le Wagon helped us to set up goals after the bootcamp. And offer tremendous resources for further study or job seeking. The alumni community is so amazing! This is the best environment to start your coding journey!Hope more and more fabulous people join in our big family!
  • 9-week Bootcamp
    - 1/17/2020
    Joseph  User Photo
    Joseph • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Before Le Wagon I was studying business management. I wanted to learn how to code to get a better understanding of the tech world on the technical side (not only on the commercial side).I was surprised by how much this bootcamp allowed me to achieve. And same for all the students of my class, even those who were the less confortable with coding at the beginning. In 9 weeks you really get to understand how to code a project with a dev team from A (thinking about the idea, brand etc.) to Z (hard coding the project, splitting the tasks etc.) I would do it again without hesitating. If engaging the program, I would recommend you to attend very carefully the preparation program (before the bootcamp starts). It makes a huge difference. Be also aware that it is a very demanding program.2 cons to finish and nuance : - Be aware that after the bootcamp, if you stop coding, you might forget a lot because your knowledge is not yet fixed in your brain (although you could access online material whenever you want)- There was a huge gap in the level of the different teaching assistants, some of them where less able to help.

• Salim Cheddadi  User Photo
    Salim Cheddadi • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

After obtaining a MSc in Finance, Banking and Insurance in London and a Master in Risk Management and Insurance in Paris I decided to be a part of the 9-week coding program at Le Wagon (October session) in Paris. It was during my bachelor that I was first given the opportunity to learn the basics to some programming languages such as HTML, CSS. Not only did I enjoy myself while coding but I also realized how it was going to benefit me as the Insurance market was just starting to digitalize. Thanks to Le Wagon not only do I feel accomplished in my coding practice but also confident now applying for Product Manager positions in leading insurtech and fintech.
    Beyond the very complete pedagogic plan and the performant tools at our disposal, Le Wagon offer an amazing experience with support, lot of events, a pleasant atmosphere and a great community of “Wagonners” ready to help you at any time! I really recommend this program and hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!

• Adélaïde Blot  User Photo
    Adélaïde Blot • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I attended Le Wagon Paris in fall 2019 and it was one of the best decisions I ever made.
    Before that I was a translator for 9 years at my own company. I enjoyed my job but I needed more challenges… and that’s what I found at Le Wagon!
    The bootcamp is extremely well organized; everything is designed so that you learn a lot in only 9 weeks without ever feeling lost. The teachers and teaching assistants are always willing to help and to get all students to give the best of themselves, whatever their coding level is (I had never coded before).
    I am now looking for a job as a web developer and, although I am aware of the fact that I am still junior, I feel I have the basic skills, the method and the network (and the motivation!) that will enable me to thrive in this new step of my career.

• Sergio Delgado  User Photo
    Sergio Delgado • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After I graduated from Finance and Marketing I worked for several companies in financial areas and then I specialized in Digital Marketing and I have been working as a consultant since then. I realized I wanted to become a full-stack developer in order to improve my skills and work as a developer. After looking for several bootcamps, I chose Le Wagon and it was the best decision I could ever make! The program is really well structured, the teachers are highly skilled, the assistants are extremely helpful and you really learn to code every single day. I didn’t have any coding experience before and I can say that I have learned so much during those 9 weeks and I’m really grateful to all the team of Le Wagon. The staff is just amazing and you get a very useful alumni network for life! The experience was amazing and I recommend it to everyone who is interested in becoming a full-stack developer.

• Jules Bayon de Noyer  User Photo
    Jules Bayon de Noyer • Product Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I had just graduated from university when I attended Le Wagon Paris. By far it was my favourite academic curriculum and one of the most enjoyable human experiences I’ve ever had.

From the first day the staff knew my name, my background and how to make me work. They’ve always managed to guide me through every single step of the bootcamp. I never felt alone, without their excellent follow-up I would have abandoned undoubtedly.

I owe my job as a product manager to their reputation and I still spend my week nights and Saturdays coding thanks to the enthusiasm they passed on me.

I still go there every Friday to spend some time with the lovely staff and my former classmates. In addition of being a very comfy place where I always feel welcome, it is an excellent path to build one’s professional network.

• João Esmanhoto  User Photo
    João Esmanhoto • Full Stack Developer • Student Verified via GitHub

The best thing about being in this bootcamp is to feel ready to start a new career as a developer. I have already had some experience coding in Javascript, HTML, CSS, React and Flutter. So, to me, it was very profitable. Maybe the part of front end could have been more emphatic.

• Daniel Castro  User Photo
    Daniel Castro • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I loved being part of Le Wagon batch #330 in Rio de Janeiro! I am a formed engineer but inspired on learning how to code to change the job opportunities I have right now. I had a good recommendation from a friend, and now I have no doubt it was the right choice! It is awesome the way the Le Wagon crew treat the students, not only teaching, but helping everybody to achieve the goals in only nine weeks. And the teaching system is very intense, but with enough time to do the exercises and relax before the next one. Excellent!!

• Edmund  User Photo
    Edmund • Freelance web developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

To be honest, I, as an engineering graduate, used to hate programming since university, I did not get the support and time to drill into the course work. The 9-week fullstack program shows you a bigger picture in the web development world, e.g. front-end,  back-end, database, then it gives you the freedom and support to feel and choose how to go on with your career. The instructors are very helpful and supportive throughout the whole journey, and I can feel the achievement after developing an actual application within 2-weeks time.

Alumni network is another perks joining Le wagon, my course was taught in Shanghai China but my batchmates were from all over the world e.g. Europe, US etc, and so you can imagine the diversity of the Alumni nnetwork. In addition, I am connected to the alumni netowrk globally after graduation, which would help me to continuously learn and to look for free lance job too.

I would highly recommend Le wagon if you want to join the tech world and their community, which is invaluable compared with the knowledge.

• Mahan Mashoof  User Photo
    Mahan Mashoof • Mechanical Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Very well organized with excellent staff, hard to not feel like home here!
  • Full stack program
    - 1/13/2020
    Arigbede Timilehin Emmanuel  User Photo
    Arigbede Timilehin Emmanuel • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before taking this step, I was at a certain stage in my life where the future looked so shaky. I didn't know what next to do in order to attain professional growth. Le Wagon (Rio de Janeiro) #Batch330 was such a great experience for me. The curriculum was great, staff were awesome. Le Wagon is like one big family which i am now a member. I feel more confident about the future now.

• Jannat Shah Rajan  User Photo
    Jannat Shah Rajan • COO • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I decided to do Le Wagon London, because I had experienced some programming before through my undergraduate degree in maths, but it was largely scientific and procedural - no hope for anything commercial. Having worked in and around the tech industry, but not in product, I saw Le Wagon as my opportunity to do a “mini tech MBA” of sorts!

I was in between jobs with a few months to spare and took the leap. The experience exceeded any expectations I had. I’ve always criticised institutionalised learning, and Le Wagon has been the first educational program that really stood out for me. The quality of teaching is enhanced by the fact that most if not all teachers and teaching assistants are past students so they know exactly what you’re going through as a non-coder, why concepts might seem unusual and they are teachers who have empathy. I felt very well supported throughout the program and the teachers are so passionate - they want you to ask questions and they give you their time and attention.

The syllabus is really well delivered through Kitt, Le Wagon’s in-house learning platform. It supports the entirety of the bootcamp, day to day with lectures, challenges and live-codes all living on Kitt with access to it for life - another reason why it feels like a “modern MBA”, because you have access to their lifelong learning, events and the alumni network. If you love well structured and organised things, you are in for a treat.

Le Wagon London made learning to code into an achievable experience and I’m very glad to have met my co-bootcampers and the teachers. It is work, and you get out of it what you put into it, but you also have a lot of fun and make friends along the way - you feel like you’re part of a community.

I could not recommend Le Wagon highly enough. If I could give my younger self some advice a couple of years ago, I would have said not to overthink it and go for it with Le Wagon!

• A great adventure
    - 1/13/2020
    Mikael AUTHEMAN  User Photo
    Mikael AUTHEMAN • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Educator in professional retraining, I discovered at the Wagon de Marseille that I was capable of more than I thought. The wagon's catchphrase "Change your life, learn to code" sounds a little exhilarating, but, to me, it conveys a real reality. Because, even before finishing the training, after a few weeks, I already felt like I had changed my world. Today, I know I can understand, reproduce and make a web application from scratch. But above all, I can learn quickly, by relying on a network, acquaintances, and friends.

The Wagon training is intense, at first you feel like your brain is boiling. The concepts follow one another so quickly, so it’s hard to assemble them and we’re not talking about assimilating them. But, on the other hand, we know where to look for them, how. We can at any time re-read the courses, watch them on video, redo the exercises ... Another lesson: "read the doc" was hammered at us during the weeks of projects. And it’s valuable advice.

Finally, and above all, working in pairs each day, then in teams of three or four during the projects, builds a spirit of community, and after the wagon, each student remains in network with the other students in his class, and with all alumni.

Only downside, for me, the last week, optional, allowing to pass the certification and work on the job search is not included in the training (and therefore was not supported financially).

• Ross Bickmore  User Photo
    Ross Bickmore • Verified via LinkedIn

Before joining Le Wagon, I was working as an economic consultant for a management consultancy. I didn't like the 'feel' of working for a big organization and wanted a career that was future proof.

I wasn't sure about which coding school to join and had interviews with a few in London. What stood out about Le Wagon was the vibe of the place and the entrepreneurial focus of the syllabus.

My experience at Le Wagon lived up to my expectations. The syllabus was intelligently crafted so that by graduation, you had the tools and knowledge to develop your own application. In addition, the teaching throughout was superb and all the staff helped to foster an excellent learning environment.

Although it's sadly over, I have made friends for life and joined a community of 6,000+ like-minded coders! Thanks to everyone at Le Wagon!

• Benjamin Baker  User Photo
    Benjamin Baker • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

After a number of years working as a lawyer, I had, for some time, been wanting to learn to code in order to develop some technical skills, future-proof/enhance my career, and open new career paths. I researched a number of different coding bootcamps, but Le Wagon’s personalised application process and outstanding reviews led me to choose Le Wagon over other bootcamps.

I am very glad that I chose Le Wagon, as the whole experience was fantastic from start to finish, and I would really recommend it to anyone thinking of doing a coding bootcamp. I learnt so much during the bootcamp - you will be amazed at what you can build by the end of the course in your final project - and met a really great bunch of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. The syllabus, learning portal and teaching process at Le Wagon are extremely good and there is always plenty of academic and personal support both throughout the course as well as afterwards, as students remain within the active, and growing, Le Wagon alumni community. It was a special experience and I only wish that I could do it again.

Whether you are considering doing a coding bootcamp simply to learn to code for personal interest, to begin a career in software engineering, to experience a new challenge and grow some new synapses, or for any other reason, you cannot go wrong with choosing Le Wagon.

• Johanna   User Photo
    Johanna • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Je viens tout juste de terminer Le Wagon. Deux mois très intensifs mais aussi très formateurs. Les professeurs sont là pour nous accompagner tout au long de la formation et nous donner toutes les clés pour réussir. Chaque jour, on se retrouve en binome avec une personne différente pour avancer à deux dans les exercices, un très bon moyen pour progresser en équipe. Les projets des dernières semaines sont éprouvants mais on y retire que du positif, on arrive à se rendre compte du chemin parcouru en seulement 9 semaines. Une belle aventure que je ne regrette pas !
  • Goh Yi Fan  User Photo
    Goh Yi Fan • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before joining the bootcamp, I was working as a planning engineer for the government. I took the plunge to do the full-stack program because I wanted to become a web developer, and a startup founder in the near future. The coding curriculum was crafted thoughtfully such that every module that we learnt played a key role in the final project. The best part about the bootcamp is its product-driven approach. We learnt how to build deployable web apps from the back-end to the front-end, and the collaboration workflow adopted by most successful startups. Thanks to Le Wagon and its Singapore staff, my final project teammates and I built a Minimal Viable Product and we are looking to launch it as a startup.

• Rio de Janeiro
    - 1/7/2020
    ARTUR NUNES PEDROSA  User Photo
    ARTUR NUNES PEDROSA • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

All structure since the lecture , the challenges and live coding. All the students and staffs were fantastic! Probably this helped a lot.

Everyone were involved in a way that I felt they really care about us. I could realize that some had a certain difficulty on some aspects but always tried to solve the issue. Was an amazing experience !

Just want to thank all the effort that turn me into a better programmer and made me feel that I reach another level on programming