Amsterdam, Angers, Bali, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Casablanca, Chengdu, Cologne, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lima, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Mauritius, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Online, Oslo, Paris, Playa del Carmen, Porto, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Zurich

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Lille, Lausanne, Santiago, Dubai, Nantes, Nice, Milan, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Angers, Mauritius, Bali, Oslo, Lima, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Bordeaux, Amsterdam, London, Nantes, Montreal, Shanghai, Marseille, Mexico City, Singapore, Santiago, Berlin, Lyon, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Lima, Lille, Lisbon, Milan, Oslo, Lausanne, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Angers, Online
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Rails, Ruby, Sinatra, SQL
    LocationRennes, Oslo, Madrid, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Kyoto, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Bordeaux, Angers, Mauritius, Zurich, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape Town
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, Amsterdam, Singapore, Casablanca, Madrid, Mauritius, Lisbon, Bali, Kyoto, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Angers, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Joseph Gulay  User Photo
    Joseph Gulay • Consultant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you are looking for a bootcamp that offers a comprehensive curriculum, a great learning environment and incredible post-bootcamp career support then Le Wagon is for you!

I joined Le Wagon in July 2021 as I was looking to transition from my career in production engineering to a data based role in the tech industry. Le Wagon's Data Science course exceeded my expectations in three key areas:

1. Content- The syllabus at Le Wagon is quite comprehensive for a 9 week course. They started us off with some python, SQL and mathematic fundamentals, before moving on to more complex machine learning and deep learning concepts. At the end of the course, we applied everything we learnt in a group based project. The group project was definitely challenging, but it was so rewarding to be able to come from basically zero programming knowledge to being able to build and actual web app that utilised machine learning and data engineering.

2. Excellent Teachers- The teaching staff at Le Wagon were top notch. They knew the content and could answer any difficult questions. They were also very patient, and were able to explain all the concepts clearly, taking time to make sure all students understood the material well before moving on.   They were also very encouraging and supporting, and their support cannot be understated. The material is quite difficult and challenging at certain points- but the teachers were very good in encouraging us to push through and helped us at any point when we felt stuck. I went to Top 8 University in Australia, and I can honestly say that the teaching staff at Le Wagon were better than any Lecturer that I had at Uni.

3. Career support- No bootcamp can honestly 100% guarantee employment after completing the course,  but Le Wagon definitely did their best to help me find a job as soon as possible! After the bootcamp, we spent an entire week where dedicated staff helped us spruce up our LinkedIn profiles, resumes, cover letters and GitHub. This was definitely effective, as I was able to secure full time employment as a Data and Analytics consultant for a Big 4 company only 4 WEEKS after I completed the course. I could not have imagined a better outcome!
  • Colin  User Photo
    Colin • Verified via LinkedIn
    Former PhD in cryptography, I came to Le Wagon bootcamp to seek new opportunities in the field of data sciences, and I was not disappointed. As a computer science nerd the first two weeks were very pleasant, building the technical fondations and good practices, but it’s when we were introduced machine learning and deep learning concepts I realised I wanted to work in the data sciences. The bootcamp now completed I spend some time focusing on side projects while coming back in the topics introduced in the bootcamp in depth. I am currently a Teacher Assistant at the same Le Wagon bootcamp and will start my job search soon.
  • Money worth!
    - 11/4/2021
    Mylene  User Photo
    Mylene • Customer support • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Enrolled this year without any background or knowledge of CS. Honestly if I haven't been student at the school, I would have given up learning coding cause it is honestly quite hard.
    You got great support from the teachers and the team of Le Wagon which keeps you motivated and thanks to them I have been able to graduate and get a job in IT less than 2 months after graduation.
    Can only recommend it.
  • Lara  User Photo
    Lara • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before I joined the Le Wagon Web Development course I was a speech therapist and had never coded before. I chose Le Wagon because they made learning to code tangible. Their hands-on approach as well as the great community during and after the bootcamp were what I needed to jumpstart my transition into tech.
  • Luc  User Photo
    Luc • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I did the web developer bootcamp in 9 weeks (July to September 2021), it was very enriching in all aspects for me, with a very nice project at the end. The atmosphere was really incredible, everyone helps each other, no one is put aside, the teachers are always present, with a good mood. It allowed me to get the necessary skills to create web applications in their entirety. It is an experience to live that I recommend without hesitation.
  • Stephanie Kamen  User Photo
    Stephanie Kamen • Junior Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I started my career in a startup my interest in tech increased and so I first specialized in technical SEO and data analytics, later I had my first points of contact with HTML & CSS. In my current job I interact a lot with developers in individual projects. Their work and collaboration as a team fascinated me. I wanted to understand the technical issues better and to participate in finding solutions and the further development. The part-time course of Le Wagon made it possible to combine my job and the bootcamp and get to know a full product flow from design to production. The 24-weeks were tough, intense and totally worth it. The teachers always took time to find solutions together or show alternatives from the first to the last day. My at the beginning sometimes thought “What am I doing?!” was replaced by a loud and proud “YAY!” ;-)  After graduation, I  continue working with my final project group “Meet The Yogis” as a post-bootcamp team to further deepen the skills I have learned in order to be able to work as a web developer in the future.
  • Florian   User Photo
    Florian • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before joining the Bootcamp I was working in growth for various startups ranging from sports to fintech, while following a data driven approach there was still a lot of spreadsheets. I decided to join the Bootcamp in order to break the limitations of sheets, to become more independent in doing my own database queries and to communicate better with the data-team. What I really enjoyed during this super challenging rollercoaster ride through the world of data science was the peer to peer learning and well structured content of the lectures. Also always having a TA, who could provide a different point of view, really helped to get through some challenging moments.
  • Robin  User Photo
    Robin • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended the Summer 2021 web development bootcamp. It was an extraordinary experience, very intensive and very enriching both technically and personally. The course is very well designed and you gain an impressive amount of knowledge in only 9 weeks... The organisation of the challenges in pairs and the support of the teachers and staff are some of the strengths. The atmosphere is always one of mutual aid and conviviality!
  • Allen  User Photo
    Allen • Backend Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     I'm a person with a programming background before joining Le Wagon, but I would say I still learned so much during the Bootcamp.

You do not necessarily need to have any programming knowledge beforehand, because they will provide you resources to prepare yourself before the course start.

At the start, they will teach you all the basic and fundamental knowledge of programming, starting from just what's the variable. Every day, they will gradually teach you more advanced stuff, more languages, more libraries/frameworks, and also provide you assignments or challenges that you can apply your new skills to solidify your knowledge. But still, you've to expect to learn really hard to be able to understand everything. It might not as easy as I make it sound, but it's totally worth it.

They're not just teaching you how to program, they also teach you how to work as a programmer such as how to use Product design, Terminal command, Git repositories, Project management tools, how to work as a team, and the best practice for each scenario.

Besides all of that, the teachers and staff are also really great. They're always there to give you advice, such as how to deal with programming problems, how to create a final Bootcamp project that will make you stand out, how to create a resume to make it easier to get a job, including giving you advice on how to make your online resumes like your portfolio website and LinkedIn.

The Alumni network is also really great, they provide you a connection with the other programmer in your area, they also occasionally have events that the alumni talk about their careers or experiences, which is nice to attend.
    Last but not least, they also provide you with an internal learning resource that you can learn by yourself to expand your knowledge.

If you're not sure about the course, they also host a free programming course for beginners once every couple of months. Do not hesitate to give it a try.

I found a job 2 weeks after I graduated.
  • m4tti3u  User Photo
    m4tti3u Verified via GitHub
    I recommend it 100% !
    9 super intense and amazing weeks learning web development at Le Wagon Bordeaux
    Super qualified teachers and staff for one of the most amazing experiences you can imagine.
    Getting better every day and seing what you achieved in this amount of time is amazing

• Formation au top!
    - 10/20/2021
    Mohammed Tifour  User Photo
    Mohammed Tifour • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    J'ai effectué la formation de web développeur en 9 semaines, c'était une expérience formidable où on était entouré d'une excellente équipe et un système de buddy (binôme) qui est très pratique pour apprendre et avancer. Je recommande vivement.
  • I recommend !
    - 10/20/2021
    Thibault Fitte-Duval  User Photo
    Thibault Fitte-Duval • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I recommend !  After  9 weeks spent learning web development on Le Wagon Bordeaux was one of my best experiences. Teachers are highly qualified and nice even in remote class.
    The first few weeks of learning were very intense but the variety of exercices helps us to improve a little more each day.
    I say it again , I obviously recommend it 100% !