Amsterdam, Angers, Bali, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Cologne, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lima, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Mauritius, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.) and more than 12,000 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Lille, Lausanne, Santiago, Dubai, Nantes, Stockholm, Nice, Milan, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Angers, Mauritius
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Bordeaux, Amsterdam, London, Nantes, Montreal, Shanghai, Marseille, Mexico City, Singapore, Santiago, Berlin, Lyon, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Lima
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Rails, Ruby, Sinatra, SQL
    LocationRennes, Oslo, Madrid, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Kyoto, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Stockholm, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Bordeaux, Angers, Mauritius
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, Amsterdam, Singapore, Stockholm, Casablanca, Madrid, Mauritius
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Bootcamp data
    - 7/14/2021
    Laurent  User Photo
    Laurent • Student Verified via GitHub
    I was looking for a good course in data science and deep learning … took me some time to review all available offers. In the end I decided to choose Le Wagon because it seemed more organized, the content seems higher quality than the competition. In the end I’m very grateful for this choice. It was hard work, but I feel confident about my new skills and ready to start my own business. In addition I am part of huge community and I feel supported. I totally recommend this class !
  • José Freitas  User Photo
    José Freitas • Data Scientist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had the opportunity to enroll in the 10-week Data Science Bootcamp offered by Le Wagon, in their Spring batch. Initially I was reluctant on choosing between the Web Development and the Data Science course, but I'm glad I chose the Data Science one.
    The curriculum offered encapsules all the technologies necessary to go from zero to hero in the area and completely overhaul your career into one of a Data Scientist / Analyst / Engineer.

From simple Python scripts to complex machine learning models, Le Wagon Data Science Bootcamp, guides you through the process of comprehending how to develop a data-based app and later deploy it into the world so it can be experienced by other users.

More so, the teachers are very knowledgeable, attentive to the progress of each students, and available even in the off hours. I highly recommend thsi course to ayone interested in completely changing their career to one focused on data analysis or to someone who wants to consolidate knowledge in this area and become more prepared for innovative technologies.
  • Simon  User Photo
    Simon • Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended Le Wagon in Tokyo in 2021 and I had a great experience!
    The teachers were really friendly, helpful and knowledgeable with real life experience working in teach for quite some time.

Even though the main language and framework taught at Le Wagon (Ruby and Ruby on Rails) isn't super commonly used by bigger companies, they teach you more than only a single framework, they teach you how to problem solve with code and how to work together as a teach when building larger projects, which has really come in handy now when I'm working as a full time developer.

I would strongly recommend Le Wagon to anyone wanting to get into code, not only if you are a beginner but also if you are like I was with some prior experience!
  • Tiago Oliveirinha  User Photo
    Tiago Oliveirinha • Web Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before the bootcamp, I worked in financial markets, both as a trader and a broker. I always felt curious about programming and did some online courses.
    As I wanted to change my career and decided to try Le Wagon Web Development bootcamp, mainly for its high reputation.
    I was not disappointed. I joined the part time course for the last six months and this was undoubtedly one of the best decisions I ever made. The bootcamp is of course very challenging and students need to be very committed in order to really take advantage of it, but overall I found the program exceptionally well structured. Le Wagon’s methodology is great and the professors are very knowledgeable and supportive. Additionally, you get to make new friends and be part of an amazing community.
    Now, I am looking for a job where I can apply what I learned and even though the bootcamp is over, Le Wagon’s team continues to help me, sharing valuable tips and scheduling video calls to answer some of my questions.
    If you are considering becoming a developer, Le Wagon’s bootcamp is the best place to start!
  • Filipe  User Photo
    Filipe • Student Verified via GitHub
    Le Wagon will teach you all the necessary aspects of building a web app. From Backend in Ruby on Rails to Frontend in HTML, CSS, and JS passing by SQL databases, prototyping in Figma, branching your work in git and GitHub, and also deploying your app in Heroku.

The technical aspect it's very good and will give you a strong foundation and confidence to dive into the world of Web Development.

However, it's in the human dimension that Le Wagon shines brighter. All the staff and teachers are amazing, friendly, and go above and beyond to provide the necessary support to the students during the Bootcamp. Also, I was lucky to be in a batch of amazing, dedicated, and collaborative people that I am now proud of calling friends.
  • Great experience!
    - 7/10/2021
    Sara  User Photo
    Sara • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended the Data Science bootcamp at Le Wagon and I would have never expected to learn so much in such a short time!
    I opted for the part-time program because it allowed me to continue working: classes are held in the evening twice a week and on Saturdays. The main advantage is that you have more time to assimilate new concepts, since the part-time bootcamp lasts 24 weeks instead of 9.
    The program is well structured and gives you a comprehensive overview of different topics in the data field: from Data Analysis, through Machine Learning and Deep Learning, to Data Engineering. This helped me understand which field I liked the most and wanted to work in.
    I was impressed by the tools we were provided with: in the learning platform you can review all the lectures -in English and French-, have access to the slides and different exercises, which are well guided and with automated corrections.
    What I also liked about my experience at Le Wagon is the atmosphere which is very dynamic and warm. The teachers are very knowledgeable and willing to help and the staff is friendly and organizes fun activities to unwind after the class.
    I would definitely recommend attending the Data Science bootcamp at Le Wagon. For me, it was a very empowering experience that allowed me to challenge myself and gave the tools to pursue a career in Data Science.
  • Ryan Dunsmuir  User Photo
    Ryan Dunsmuir • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I can't speak highly enough of my experience on the Web Development course at Le Wagon Lisbon. The curriculum was broad, relevant and fast paced. I met a lot of amazing people both instructors and other students that have left a very positive impact on my life. The quality of the teaching was excellent and filled with highly experienced professionals that appeared to have answers to all my questions (I had a lot).

The course was intense and fast paced, which suited me well. Be prepared and make sure you make space to give it your undivided attention for the full duration.

Following graduation, I was very pleased to discover that Le Wagon has a high class reputation in the industry and it's certainly helped with applying to jobs. I am also now connected to their huge community of alumni on slack that regularly spits out freelancing opportunities and useful insights into the industry.

Highly recommend it for anyone looking to be accelerated into the tech industry.
  • Changed my life
    - 7/7/2021
    Julia Mathias  User Photo
    Julia Mathias • Elixir Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before doing Le Wagon, I was in a slump. Professionally, emotionally, mentally, things were not going well for me. I had tried to learn coding on my own, with very mediocre results. Sure I could follow tutorials online but I couldn't build a full-blown web application that would land me a job. The process of learning on my own was also very frustrating. I would often get stuck, to the point where I wondered if coding was even for me.

During the bootcamp, it was completely different. Their teaching methodology is amazing! I progressed so fast and now every time I got stuck on something, I had a teacher by my side to guide me to the answer. The teaching staff is amazing and would help me even after their work hours were over.

In 6 months not only had I built 2 web apps with amazing classmates but also gained so much confidence in my ability to code and learn new concepts, which was invaluable to me. One month after I started looking for a job, I got hired! Making 2,5x my previous salary.

Le Wagon taught me to code professionally, opening up so many new opportunities but more than that, it also gave me my self-confidence back. ❤️
  • Bernardo Neves  User Photo
    Bernardo Neves • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I did the bootcamp in 2020 in and it is really worth it! The materials offered have an amazing quality, the teachers are also amazing! The same time is really demanding, it is also really grateful to build a functional web app in the end. It is amazing to learn so much in a short amount of time in a light and didatic way. I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn how to code!
  • Damien Busson  User Photo
    Damien Busson • Data Scientist • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before enrolling into Le Wagon Lyon's Data Science full time course, I had 3 years experience as Business Development Manager. I felt a bit stuck and wanted to change my career path. I wanted to learn new skills that would open opportunities. I chose Data Science because of my background and the boom of this sector. After blood, sweat and tears learning it, it has become for me a tremendous source of stimulating thoughts and ideas. 3 months after graduating, I have started my own business and use my new Data Analysis, Science and Engineering skills to contribute to coherent projects within organizations who want to take data-driven decisions. Le Wagon is a community and you will find helpful people in your new career path along the way. Would recommend 5/5 !
  • Camille  User Photo
    Camille • CMO • Verified via LinkedIn
    Passionate about digital and start ups, I worked for several years as CMO, mostly for e-commerce pureplayers, and also cofounded a start up in edtech.
    For more than 12 years, I enjoyed working with developers but without knowing how to code...
    I chose to attend Le Wagon coding bootcamp to better understand the tech environment I work in. Being able to speak with Product and Developers teams is a key skill for a start up CMO. Going further in User Experience, Growth marketing and Data-analysis is also very valuable as marketing is more and more about tech and data.
    Le Wagon has been an incredible experience I would definitely recommend for everyone working or willing to work in a tech environment.
  • Judith  User Photo
    Judith • Data Scientist • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before the bootcamp, I worked at KMPG as senior consultant focused on optimizing processes to make them more efficient. I got more and more interested in how the different tools we used worked, and how I could use code to build such tools myself. The Le Wagon Data Science bootcamp covered everything I was looking for, and a lot more! My favorite parts were the daily challenges and the final project (an AI DJ), tackling them with my buddies, and of course, having a lot of fun in the proces!