Amsterdam, Angers, Bali, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Casablanca, Chengdu, Cologne, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lima, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Mauritius, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Online, Oslo, Paris, Playa del Carmen, Porto, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Zurich

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Lille, Lausanne, Santiago, Dubai, Nantes, Nice, Milan, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Angers, Mauritius, Bali, Oslo, Lima, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Bordeaux, Amsterdam, London, Nantes, Montreal, Shanghai, Marseille, Mexico City, Singapore, Santiago, Berlin, Lyon, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Lima, Lille, Lisbon, Milan, Oslo, Lausanne, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Angers, Online
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Rails, Ruby, Sinatra, SQL
    LocationRennes, Oslo, Madrid, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Kyoto, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Bordeaux, Angers, Mauritius, Zurich, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape Town
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, Amsterdam, Singapore, Casablanca, Madrid, Mauritius, Lisbon, Bali, Kyoto, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Angers, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Amazing
    - 3/23/2022
    Barbara Zoani  User Photo
    Barbara Zoani • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After discovering that I was very interested in programming, I enrolled in Le Wagon’s full stack development bootcamp without knowing much about it. From the first day, all of the teachers and staff were very welcoming, and always were available to help us if we had any problems. It was a very positive environment. Every day, there was a nice combination of interesting lectures and challenges, and two projects at the end of the bootcamp. Starting with almost no coding knowledge, I was able (with a team) to build two functioning websites from scratch. It was a very intensive but very rewarding learning experience. I would definitely recommend it to any of my friends and family. Le wagon allowed to adquire enough knowledge to apply for jobs, and right now I am applying for web development jobs working remotely for all over the world!
  • Laura  User Photo
    Laura • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had an amazing time learning in Le Wagon Data Science bootcamp.
    The program is well structured and well organised so you build knowledge day after day. The 9 weeks are intense, but you're never alone, all the staff and and TAs have been a great help during this journey. I strongly recommend the bootcamp for anyone that want to upscale their technical skills and embrace a career in Data Science.

• Le Wagon Berlin
    - 2/3/2022
    Cyril Aubry  User Photo
    Cyril Aubry • Data Analyst • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I’ve had a great time at Le Wagon.

The Data Science bootcamp journey was intense but well worth it.After those intensive 9 weeks, I was writing code, cleaning data and building data pipelines with fluidity and without thinking too much about it which was surprising, in the most satisfying way.
    The days are well structured and you are building new knowledge day after day.
    The TA support system that is in place is very effective and there is always someone here to help you, usually under a minute when you are facing a tough challenge.
    I also really enjoy the fact that Le Wagon is here to help you in your job search after the bootcamp, that you have access to a great alumni community, and that you can keep it touch with everyone via Slack.
  • Sofia Alvarez  User Photo
    Sofia Alvarez • Fullstack Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I was a pastry chef before Le Wagon, with a background in sound design and electronic arts. I was always interested in technology but had struggled to succeed in an academic environment. As such, my priority in choosing the right bootcamp was the school's learning process and their experience with neurodivergent students. I was able to address these concerns with Le Wagon very early on in the initial interviews, and they were transparent and supportive throughout. I chose to do the full-stack certificate part-time and completed it in November 2021. It was one of the most challenging and enriching experiences I could have signed up for.

Le Wagon has an excellent curriculum structure. They emphasize learning how to learn coding, with plenty of resources to absorb and practice the material. The teachers are all amazing and they ensure you have a solid foundation, challenging you to the why's and how's of the concepts you're applying during problem-solving. In the spirit of "dogfooding", every teacher and TA you encounter is a graduate of Le Wagon's bootcamp themselves, making it easy to trust the process. The biggest takeaway for me personally was the confidence the bootcamp gave me in my capacities to learn and how far I could go with my skills. It was incredibly rewarding to create something from start to finish alongside classmates that became my friends. On top of the unique challenges that came with designing and developing our first web applications, we learned about technical workflows and project management strategies on the fly. Although it felt overwhelming at times, the teachers were there to support us every step of the way. You are given everything to flourish as a brand new developer, including resources after graduation for job-hunting and continuous learning. Beyond your first network of classmates and TA's, Le Wagon has a huge international community of alumni, with a diverse ecosystem of developers, entrepreneurs, product designers, and managers. As an alumna myself, I find this is one of the greatest strengths of their formula. True to their motto, learning to code is life-changing. I would do this bootcamp again in a heartbeat and recommend it to anyone looking to take the plunge into the world of coding.

• Kyung Ho Shin  User Photo
    Kyung Ho Shin • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
     Before joining the bootcamp, I was working as a retail store manager for 3 years.
    I always knew I wanted to find a career in the IT field, but didn’t know where to start.
    For several months before joining the bootcamp, I did a lot of research to find the right program for me and finally decided to join
    Le Wagon’s 9 weeks full-time intensive web development bootcamp as it seemed the most promising out of all the options.
    I just finished the bootcamp last week and I’m kind of sad that it went by so quickly.
    The program is amazingly well structured with full of resources. With all the well-prepared lectures, live coding, daily challenges, and many other given resources I learned so much in these 9 weeks. When the program is not long we can feel the progress day by day. Throughout the whole bootcamp, the teachers have been very caring and have always been there for us to answer any question and encourage us. It was a pleasant experience to be surrounded by good positive energies. My favorite part was the last 2 weeks of the bootcamp where
    I teamed up with 3 other students for the final project. It’s amazing how we created a nice-looking and functioning mobile-based web app with what we learned in less than 2 months.
    We learned to work as a team and it’s mostly during this project where we applied what we learned from the bootcamp to the real applications.
    The last week of the bootcamp was the career week where we met many different companies and recruiters. It helped me to decide which path I want to take after the bootcamp and prepared us for the future.
    I’m very thankful that I’m a part of the Le Wagon community and still have access to all these resources that Le Wagon provides us.
    They even provided us with suggested guidance we can follow for the next 6 months after the bootcamp.
    Just like any other developer, I will always have to learn more and more and I’m feeling pretty confident since I learned to learn with Le Wagon.
  • Lauriane  User Photo
    Lauriane • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I did the bootcamp in Bordeaux in the fall of a web developer and it met all of my expectations. The wagon is a community almost a family. The teachers and assistants are professionals who know exactly what we are learning and how we live these intense 9 weeks. It's a great human adventure and an incredible professional opportunity for our entire future career.

• Monica Randriamialy  User Photo
    Monica Randriamialy • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before joining the Bootcamp, I worked as a digital marketer for more than 6 years in the travel industry and co-founded a marketing lab agency. During these years, I also learned the basics of HTML, CSS, and the web, in general, to build data-driven marketing campaigns for my clients. On the side, I developed a taste for user interface design and user experience.Three months after my daughter was born, my family and I moved to Madrid, Spain, for my husband’s studies. In the meantime, I decided to join Le Wagon Madrid Bootcamp to sharpen my coding skills and finally have the courage to build web applications. This was also an excellent opportunity to be part of a community of code learners and problem solvers.I particularly appreciated the learning pace, which was fast but very well delivered by the teachers, TAs, and Kitt, Le Wagon’s learning platform, full of guidelines with best practices and resources. The two last weeks were one of the most intense in my life, as my team and I were building Story Deck, a product that I pitched during the Bootcamp. The Le Wagon Madrid team helped us manage our coding vs. relaxing time throughout the process. They were very supportive and open to listening to our emotions and feelings (sometimes classmates can get tense over a line of code).Not only has this been a great way to learn “How to learn to code,”; Le Wagon was also a fantastic human experience I recommend to everyone passionate about building great products in teams.I wish there was a Wagon for my daughter too.
  • Muhammadjoni Rahimzod  User Photo
    Muhammadjoni Rahimzod • Full-stack Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
       After graduating from CS major and having a little Software Engineering experience, I was kind of lost with all the future ideas and job search. However having everlasting entrepreneur mindset had brought me to the Le Wagon to grasp all the skills one needs for Full-stack Development within a short period of time. In this 9 weeks not only I gained some new skills, but also I have mastered some of my previous ones, got into the big family of Le Wagon community, been part of amazing batch, got lifetime coding partners and the most important one - learned how to learn fast. Now that I have all the power programmer needs, exploring the world and sharing the knowledge...
       What else one needs for happiness?
  • Gonzalo Guerra  User Photo
    Gonzalo Guerra • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I came into the bootcamp not knowing anything about writing code and thinking HTML and CSS were coding languages. I graduated with a fully envisioned project using various frameworks and knowledge to build any website or webapp I can think of. What I wasn't ready for was the fact that not only did i acquire knowledge, but i also came to be part of a great batch, a group of people that by the end I could in fact call my friends. The day to day work was made easy by this fact and we were able to lean on each other and learn from each other in a more dynamic an organic way. Our batch driver and community manager as well as the teachers and TA's did everything in order to make us feel at home during the bootcamp. Their always ready to help attitude was a real help during the more stressful times of the course. The experience would have been perfect if not for the career week that due to things that were out of Le Wagon's control felt a little bit detached in comparison to the rest of the experience. I am very grateful to the work and to Le Wagon for everything and I truly recommend it for anyone looking to change their life through code.
  • A great adventure
    - 12/30/2021
    Romain  User Photo
    Romain • Student Verified via GitHub
    I followed the web development session from September to December. I can only recommend the Wagon program in particular in Bordeaux in France. These 9 intense weeks allowed me to put the first foot in web development from scratch thanks to the excellent teachers (and assistant teachers) always listening. The staff of Wagon Bordeaux also makes every effort to ensure that the bootcamp goes as smoothly as possible thanks to regular events, advice and support.

• Kristina  User Photo
    Kristina • Brand Strategist (+ Full Stack Web Developer) • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before starting I felt overwhelmed by all the ways one can learn to code. I didn't want to go back to university but learning alone was also frustrating because you have no one to ask for help. As someone who is more creatively inclined, LeWagon’s Web Dev Bootcamp was the perfect entryway into understanding how building for the web works. Le Wagon's curriculum is organized in such a way that makes it easy to keep up and challenging at the same time. The bootcamp gave me a solid foundation in technical thinking and I feel confident about diving into any new coding language or tech field. The best part - in addition to programs, I built meaningful relationships with people from across the globe. They make an effort to include everyone, have gatherings that help us bond, and in general foster a friendly and welcoming environment. Plus you get access to a worldwide community of Le Wagon graduates.
  • Amanda Lee-Zuck  User Photo
    Amanda Lee-Zuck • Full-Stack Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    When I decided I wanted to transition into a career as a web developer, it was hard to know where to start. I have been around computers and technology my whole life, so my first instinct was to teach myself through online resources, but it was overwhelming: which programming language should I learn? What topics were important to focus on?

I heard about Le Wagon from friends who were working in tech, and after reading about their hands-on approach to learning I decided to enroll. Now, having completed their 9-week intensive bootcamp, I can say that it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. While the bootcamp was extremely fast-paced, the lessons have all been carefully structured with challenges and projects that help reinforce the many new concepts we learned. The teachers and TAs were amazingly helpful and supportive; my own background is in teaching and education, so I truly appreciated how they helped us learn how to learn programming.

But what truly made the experience special to me was how much Le Wagon provided beyond just learning to code. Each day we were either paired with a learning buddy or working in our project groups, so we learned how to work as a team and prioritize tasks. Our teachers and TAs were all former alumni so they were able to share practical advice, and all of the Le Wagon staff was incredibly friendly and supportive whether we were learning on campus or remotely. Even after finishing the bootcamp, Le Wagon provided us with tools and support for starting our new career, and we have access to so many well-structured learning paths for the future. Le Wagon has a large international community to connect with as well!

I would highly recommend Le Wagon to anyone who is motivated to start a new career in tech! It was an amazing experience for me and I am excited about continuing my new journey as a full-stack developer while being a part of the Le Wagon community.