Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Chengdu, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, St. Louis, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 43 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.) and more than 10,000 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Lausanne, Shanghai, Santiago
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Shanghai, Santiago
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Singapore, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Cologne, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Leone  User Photo
    Leone • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am a STEM professional with 10 years of experience in academic research. I wanted to explore new directions for my career in data-driven business roles, so I decided to enroll in the LeWagon Data Science Bootcamp.

I had a fantastic experience and I would warmly recommend the bootcamp to anyone interested in jumping into a Data Science career. The curriculum is really well structured, with a perfect mix of lectures and hands-on practice through coding challenges. All the hot topics in the field are covered in depth in only 9 weeks, from advanced Python Coding to Machine Learning and Deep Learning.

Another highlight of the bootcamp was the 2-weeks final group project. Tackling a real business problem from scratch and getting in ten working days from retrieving the data, to building predictive models, all the way to deploying a real data science app in production was an invaluable experience.
  • Lucas  User Photo
    Lucas • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I highly recommend this bootcamp. Amazing staff, extensive curriculum and a very 'hands on deck' approach.
  • José Miguel Santarém Correia Hargreaves Pimenta  User Photo
    José Miguel Santarém Correia Hargreaves Pimenta • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
    I did the Le Wagon Web Development in São Paulo Brazil, Batch #503. And it was an heck of an experience.
    I started studying programming on my own a few month before I decided to join Le Wagon. Python was the first language I learned. I was not very sure about doing a bootcamp. My alone studies were going well, but it felt I was going to slow.
    When I joined Le Wagon full time bootcamp in October 2020  for 9 weeks of intensive programming, I learned a lot more than in the last 4 or 5 months I was studying by my self.
    Le Wagon bootcamp is amazing, and very well organized. Each day would start with a lesson in the morning, and in the afternoon we would crack our mind trying to solve programming problems. All this made in a beautiful organized platform, where we could open a ticket to ask for a teacher support.
    The last 3 weeks of the bootcamp, are projects weeks. The first  is the marketplace project and the last two are the students projects.
    There is an extra week in the end of the bootcamp that is the carrear week, where we got in touch with companies hiring developers.
    Apart from the bootcamp  curriculum lessons, in the Le Wagon learning platform, we got acesses to tons of tutorials and learning material.
    And one of the best parts is the Le Wagon Slack community. A world wide developers network with thousands of members!
  • Data Science
    - 12/19/2020
    Raneen  User Photo
    Raneen • Student Verified via GitHub
    Such a great experience! I just finished my Data Science bootcamp in Montreal (batch 514) and here is what I have to say:
    Teaching style:
    Most of it is practice, and the teachers and TAs are so helpful and hands on. The course is 9 weeks and quite intense. I am mind blown by how much i learnt in this period.
    Environment:
    I did the course during corona times. Mostly everything was virtual. The staff made sure that we would still socialise and by the end of it, my team mates and everyone feel like family. They did a great job at that
    Job support:
    They have such great tools to help you transition, the have career week and demo day, these are just a few things from the support you actually get from Le Wagon

I am so impressed by this bootcamp and so glad I did it.
  • Luke Moberly  User Photo
    Luke Moberly • CEO • Student Verified via GitHub
    Before joining the Le Wagon bootcamp, I was working full-time at Chipotle and struggling to teach myself programming. I had also just finished secondary school and was taking a gap year before attending University. The experience was incredible - the cohort and teachers were wonderful and the curriculum was very well-designed. I now have the skills to not only work in data science, but also to teach myself new programming concepts as necessary. I am now attending a startup incubator that comes with a $100k investment - I am certain I would not have been accepted without my experience at Le Wagon. It was well worth the effort!
    - Luke Moberly
  • Christian  User Photo
    Christian • Student Verified via GitHub
    I have just graduated from the Le Wagon 9 week web development bootcamp in Mexico City and I can seriously say it is by far the most challenging and amazing experience I can remember. The course is very well structured, it does teach you from scratch and their methods are incredibly efficient. I am a person who doesn't recommend much due to the fact that high standards can be different for many people but I am certain I cannot recommend this course enough, if I could do it again I would.
  • Liam Baker  User Photo
    Liam Baker • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It is clear to see why Le Wagon is one of the best coding bootcamps out there. The curriculum is tried and tested and has gone through multiple years of improvements. Even during the bootcamp, improvements were being made to further the skills being developed. They bring in TA's to support the leading instructors who specialise in certain skills to ensure you get the best coding bootcamp experience possible. The fun doesn't stop in the classroom, however, instructors were keen to keep up the fun after hours with all sorts of social events. It was a fantastic coding bootcamp experience.
  • Daphne Kua  User Photo
    Daphne Kua • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I wrote a post to share about how I got interested in programming, why I chose Le Wagon, how the experience was and tips to get the most out of it. If you are interested, read here: https://dev.to/daphnekua/why-i-invested-in-my-tech-career-with-le-wagon-and-my-review-on-it-529m

My Le Wagon experience

No doubt the bootcamp was very intensive for me and for most of my peers who also did not have any technical background.
    • Many new complex concepts were introduced everyday.
    • You have to understand those concepts to be able to attempt each day's challenges.
    • These challenges usually have several requirements so you have to be at the peak of your concentration in order to piece everything together.
    • You have to maintain the same focus for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week over the span of 9 weeks.

As gruelling as it can be, there were many things about Le Wagon that made it such an incredible learning experience.
    - The curriculum is well-designed
    Their choice of programming language, Ruby, is an elegant language that is simple to understand for starters, and mastering it makes it easier to pick up other languages. Other programming concepts are gradually introduced which are updated and relevant, and would help you eventually build full-fledged web applications that you can call your own.
    - Trust the process
    It may be difficult to connect the dots at first, but we were told to "trust the process" from day one. Everything start to come together very beautifully in the final weeks.
    - Projects simulate real world software development
    Starting from product ideation, user stories, product prototyping, coding, testing, to debugging. We also worked on soft skills such as building resilience, communication, presentation, pair programming and working together in a randomly assigned team.
    - Everyday is intense but follows a rigid structure
    The structure from 9AM to 6PM: 2H lecture + challenges + 1H live code
    There is a clear daily structure so you can easily jump right into it. Lectures are long enough to introduce new concepts yet not overwhelm us too much. When we were stuck on the challenges, the instructors and teaching assistants would guide us on our understanding and problem solving skills, which is crucial when we work independently in future.
    - The instructors care
    The Le Wagon instructors are very passionate in what they do and really want their students to succeed. They had a personal touch towards each of our learning style, be it through explanation, illustrating through drawings and charts, extra practices, additional resources to find out more, etc. They gave us the confidence and reassurance that we needed to keep pushing.
    - Access to a community of developers
    We also get lifetime Slack access to the community of alumni. As with any industry, it is always helpful to have people you can reach out to and get news and insights about the state of the industry.
  • Sharon  User Photo
    Sharon • Junior Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My Le Wagon experience was unforgettable! When I decided to join Le Wagon, I came with minimal knowledge of code and had only learnt a bit of HTML and CSS. My batch underwent the full-time bootcamp 100% remotely and the support that was provided by the team was amazing - what a seamless experience! I felt well supported in this community and have built amazing friendships for life. The content that we received for 9 weeks was lots and I was able to understand how to build web apps from front end to back end to deployment by the end of it. It has also taught me how to work and communicate with others as we did lots of pair programming and group projects, which is an important skill that employers look for. The teachers were great at explaining and debugging. The learning platform that all students have access to is continuously updated so you'll never run out of content to learn after bootcamp. In terms of job support - after getting that initial support from Le Wagon's careers coaching sessions, I planned my own strategy to get through the job hunt successful and landed a job 5 weeks after bootcamp.

Definitely don't expect to know everything about coding straight out of bootcamp, it is a 9-week bootcamp that they are trying to help you understand about web development and not a 4-year computer science degree. Learning to code is an ongoing journey! Honestly, no regrets at all for joining Le Wagon. It has propelled my learning and career pivot as I know I need the intensity and accountability from others to successfully learn something from scratch (I have previously attempted to learn coding myself and it didn't work out).

I do recommend a decent laptop (a Mac or a slightly more powerful windows) if you are doing the bootcamp remotely as it may disrupt your experience if your laptop lags half the time!
  • Julien Ergan  User Photo
    Julien Ergan • Junior Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The Le Wagon Tokyo bootcamp literally helped me to change my life. Four months after graduating from the bootcamp, I landed my dream job: my first junior software developer position in a very talented team of software engineers and computer scientists in a very creative startup in Shibuya, Tokyo. I had no prior working experience in Japan nor degree from a Japanese University.

The team at Le Wagon Tokyo is absolutely fantastic: Sylvain (the Le Wagon Tokyo founder), the teachers Douglas, Yann and Trouni and Sasha (parternships and events). The teachers are genuinely passionate about teaching you how to code, to share their knowledge and very importantly to teach you how to gain the developer mindset and habits of "learning by doing" and "trail and error". They were super available and enthusiasts to answer all my questions before, during and after the bootcamp. The support after the bootcamp (during the job hunt phase) was brilliant as well.

The content and structure of the curriculum is very well thought, comprehensive and continuously updated.

At Le Wagon Tokyo I feel that I have learned more than coding, I learned to become a developer. By this I mean that I have not only learned the fundamentals of coding but more importantly how to code in order to build stuff (websites or web applications) that users actually want to use! Personally this new approach (i.e. "learning by building stuff" ) has been a massive mindset shift. And it is simply the best way to learn how to code and to become a good developer. And I felt that I was taught this mindset from day 1 at Le Wagon.

The last 3 weeks of the bootcamp are project weeks with other students. During these weeks I have learned how to work within a team of developers, i.e. how to communicate my ideas and how to use GitHub to share code. I believe that was another excellent preparation to help me land my first developer role.

Another amazing point for me (and which is maybe less often mentioned) is the Slack of Le Wagon. From the day you join the bootcamp, you become part of the Le Wagon Slack and have a lifetime access to it! You gain access to a community of more than 9,000 alumni (at the time of writing this review) and teachers all over the world. In addition to Google and Stack Overflow it is an amazing network and resource to find help as a junior developer, to learn new things and to connect with other like minded people and to find a job if you move to another country.

Overall, I felt that Le Wagon Tokyo bootcamp and team have provided me with all the environment, tools, quality of teaching and support I needed to learn effectively to succeed and land my first job as a developer.

Thank you so much Sylvain, Doug, Yann, Trouni and Sasha for helping to change my life, you are real stars!
  • Sarin Boivin Picard  User Photo
    Sarin Boivin Picard • Full Stack Developper • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My background is in business and finance. I learned how to code during my studies but I felt I needed to dive further into some topics in a more structured way. I was not able to take 2 months off to join a full-time bootcamp so I was happy Le Wagon Montreal offered a part time option. As a private equity and venture capital investor, my rationale for taking this course was to understand how tech businesses were built but also become more efficient with computers at work.
    What I liked the most about the bootcamp was the quality of the TAs (teacher assistants), the format (for the part-time you watch the lectures whenever you want and focus on solving challenges during class) and the fact that they teach you how to think and solve problems like a developer. Another aspect I enjoyed a lot is that the school has great relationships with the start ups in Montreal.
    I enjoyed the bootcamp very much and fell in love with tech. Right now I’m focused on building websites on the side and I am even considering joining a tech company.
  • Eirik  User Photo
    Eirik • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Context: I was a student in batch #402 in Oslo for the web developer

Before joining the Le Wagon boot camp I had spent a few months learning to code on my own using books and websites after having absolutely no exposure to programming for my life at age 31. I thought I was making fine progress on my own and I was skeptical of the benefit a boot camp could offer me. My personal reservations about joining was whether it would be worth it, the price tag is not inconsiderable after all. While I do recommend preparing as much as possible (and definitely do the prep-work as thoroughly as you can) to get the most out of your time at a boot camp, the progress I experienced in my learning with le wagon was much greater than what I had been able to achieve on my own.

The great advantage that the Le Wagon has over something like the career routes I tried from codecademy is that the program is designed holistically. What I mean by this is that rather than taking a whole bunch of separate pieces of knowledge (SQL, JS, RUBY etc) and feeding them to you one after another the program is designed with a single end point in mind. While getting started on the program it was hard to see how it would all be used, but when we got to the ruby on rails section of the syllabus it was like a light went on in my head. I could see that not only was I learning how to use rails, but I had already learned everything I needed to understand just how the different pieces of the rails framework fit together. One of my classmates who found the course very challenging in the beginning and to the middle remarked that at the end it was like things started to click into place. I think this is a reflection of a well designed syllabus.

We also got some very valuable experience working in a team on applications. Learning on your own is well and good, if you are able to, but learning the work-flow on github with pushing, pulling and reviewing other’s works is simply impossible to do on your own. For the last parts of the boot camp we got a lot of very useful experience doing this as we took an application from a pitched idea to a finished MVP. I was honestly amazed at what we were capable of creating on our own after such a short time. You can see what we made at www.infitter.net and a demo at https://www.linkedin.com/posts/le-wagon-norway_changeyourlife-learntocode-activity-6724648218480709632-3ny-

For myself I am very happy that I took the boot camp, I met some great people along the way and while there is still a lot to learn the shroud of mystery around coding has mostly been lifted, so that I not only know more, but I am better equipped to find information on my own. I would recommend the Le Wagon boot camp to anyone looking to break into the world of programming.