Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Amazing experience
    - 12/21/2017
    Tiphanie Tourniaire  User Photo
    Tiphanie Tourniaire Verified via LinkedIn

Before le Wagon I was product manager in a startup in Lyon, working with a dev team and struggling because I had no skills at all in code to understand them and their way of working.
    I decided to join le Wagon thanks to all the positive reviews and it was really worth it.
    9 weeks at le Wagon Lyon have been an unforgettable experience. Everyday starts with a 1,5 h lesson and then you work with your buddy in coding challenges. At the end of the day a live code session make you see another way of coding and go further.
    The teachers and teacher assistants are excellent and you can always find someone to help you if you're stuck in a challenge. The platform and tools are very complete and adapted to all levels.
    With no experience at all in code and in only 9 weeks I've learned Ruby, html, css, js, rails and all the best practices and built a real app from scratch with my team.
    Also big up to the city manager who always takes care of his alumni and organizes a lot of events for us.
    I strongly recommend !

• Life changing!
    - 12/19/2017
    Gil Lima  User Photo
    Gil Lima • Full Stack Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Life changing! Sounds cliché but thats my real experience.

After trying to become a full time web developer for years I have finally been able to shift careers. The workload is intense and far exceeded my expectations, since I had some experience in development (mainly databases) still it was so challenging that it made me fall in love with programming again.

Also all the friends I have made during the bootcamp is something I will hold dear for ever. Best training investment I have ever done! Completely recommend!

• Francisco Azevedo  User Photo
    Francisco Azevedo • Student Verified via GitHub

Being already a Computer Science student before joining the Le Wagon, I had some doubts about "how can a beginners bootcamp help me improve, and prepare me to really be a programmer?" Well in the first week all my doubts were lost. I learned more in the first 3 days than in 3 years at university. They teach in a much more personal way, nobody is left behind and they treat each student as an individual!

But Le Wagon bootcamp is not only about coding. I also learned how to transform my ideas into projects, and my projects into a business!

I only have nice things to say about the staff! All teachers and TA's were amazing, ready to help us with every little doubt and always ready to party! They really enhance the team spirit and keep us fresh during all the 9 weeks, and that's amazing!

• Marco Antônio Beduschi  User Photo
    Marco Antônio Beduschi • Jr Backend Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

9 weeks of intense coding on Le Wagon is what got me a job as a backend programmer.

A bit of context, previous to the bootcamp I had worked with video-games as a game designer, and I fiddled a bit with programming here and there, but nothing too serious.
    I grew uneasy with my career and I decided to make a shift from designer to programmer, and through searches online I came to find Le Wagon.
    The 9 weeks that followed gave me just the right amount of knowledge, a solid foundation of ruby-on-rails, javascript and git workflow, skills that almost any startup is in dire need of, knowledge that got me a job as a jr. backend programmer at a really exciting startup.
    Moreover, I got to meet some really passionate, professional people that are now good friends of mine and that certainly will be of utmost importance for my career in programming.
    The key take-away is that Le Wagon has an immaculate course structure and class methodology, paired with great teachers that will promptly help you during and after the 9 weeks of the course.

I most certainly recommend this bootcamp to anyone, wether you want to become a full-time programmer or just get a better grasp of the subject.
  • Cristiane  User Photo
    Cristiane • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Since I opened my own business two years ago and got involved with the development of my website and everything that involves it (SEO, mailchimp, design), I find myself increasingly interested in web product development. I started to learn how to code on my own with online courses until I met a friend's friend that told me she studied for 4 months and had already got a job. What's your magic i asked her? She did Le wagon at Rio de Janeiro and guess what? 2 months later I found myself in London starting Le Wagon Bootcamp.

Honestly, even though I have heard great things, I enrolled in the course  fearing of not learning much (after all I barely spoke English). At first it was really hard and I was thinking I wasn't learning but after 2 or 3 weeks everything started to make sense.  I really liked the program flow. Everything on the course is well organized, morning lectures, the buddy system and revising exercises. Besides that  the teachers were amazing, always open to questions and patient with my mistakes.

To finish is important to talk about how I felt the last night of the bootcamp.The final project was a big deal, I worked on Nathalia's dream project and it was tough. 2 weeks working non stop: me, Nathalia and David with teachers and TA's helping, finishing with the project's presentation with all our friends and family there went so well! I felt amazing! It was not easy, but it was worth!

• Rafael Pereira Alonso  User Photo
    Rafael Pereira Alonso • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

As a computer science student, I didn't think Le Wagon Montreal would have much to offer me since it was only a 9-week coding bootcamp. I thought it would be only a shallow knowledge for those who'd never coded before. Boy, was I wrong!

The course is extremely well made for both beginners and more advanced students. The attention they give for each individual is amazing, the environment is extremely calm and good (which is important, since we spend long hours of sometimes frustrating code), the people are amazing (both teachers and students) and it's a complete course without being so fast-paced, despite the short length. For those willing to learn how to build a good website from scratch (either knowing how to code or not), Le Wagon offers you everything you can hope for and more, with tech talks, networking, funny internal events and, by the end of it, projects that you wouldn't believe you'd be able to do 9 weeks before you started it. I'm really glad I applied to it and strongly recommend everyone with interest to apply as well.

• Agnes Ching  User Photo
    Agnes Ching • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Daughter, good student, police officer, traveler/wanderer, amateur photographer/blogger.. All these years I’ve been shuffling among different roles, and being a web developer had never come across my life path in terms of career until August 2017.

Like most people who’ve done career changes, I had doubts in myself in the very beginning – am I really able to absorb so much information concerning programming with a totally unrelated background? How long would it take to see fruits from myself? And, one of the most important, where should I start?

I’ve got a determined personality, as long as I aim to do something, I would like to take the most efficient way to have it accomplished. As a result, I searched for coding bootcamps in London which provided related courses and found Le Wagon ever since.

Before the actual course started, we were asked to finish some pre-courses online to build a basic understanding of what we would learn afterwards, which turned out to be of great help while we stepped into the intense 9-week rhythm – even though I was struggling against digesting all of the new terms and methods back then, from some point everything I did in the preparation began to make sense to me. It was a great pleasure to practically implement several languages (HTML, CSS, Ruby, SQL..) in either the practices in the class or our final project!

Oh right, most exciting of all, in the last 2 weeks we were teamed up with 3-4 people and made a project based on Rails. Not only did we own huge space to sharpen our coding skills, also we obtained the opportunity to work with other classmates, just like what we will be doing when we get on our future profession. I’m an addicted runner myself and I’m so proud of our outcome app! – Visit www.shared.run if you’re interested.

As we all know, the ending of our days at Le Wagon is just the beginning of our developer career path. Thanks to the superb foundation we’ve got from Le Wagon teachers and the big Le Wagon network family, I believe that during my pursuit of being a web developer, I’m never lonely.

• Isaac Yule  User Photo
    Isaac Yule • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After reading the overwhelmingly positive reviews of Le Wagon’s fullstack program, I was nervous that there would be hidden downsides nobody had mentioned. After 9 intense weeks, I am happy to report that this course is every bit as brilliant as people say. Even if you go in as an absolute coding novice, by the time you finish you’ll be able to take your own business idea and turn it into a fully functional web app with ease.

Like most people in my batch, I began with almost no programming experience. I had completed a few tracks on Codecademy, but still didn’t have any concrete idea of how building a web application worked. By the end of week 6, we had learnt everything we would need to create our own applications, both alone or in a team of developers.

The days were structured so we spent the most time possible programming, and practicing what we’d learned in the morning lecture. The amazing teachers were always available to help with any problems (I recommend you constantly badger these guys with questions – they are the most valuable resource Le Wagon has to offer). Since we couldn’t take the teachers with us after the course was over, we were given the next best thing – access to videos of every lecture (in English and French), tonnes of materials to use in our future career, and access to ex-alumni chats on every topic you could think of.

The course is definitely hard work; the hours are long, and every new topic presents fresh challenges. Thankfully the atmosphere is friendly and supportive - everybody is working hard to help you succeed. The incredible teachers (I cannot stress enough how great they are) are there to make sure you’re always challenged, but never overwhelmed.

Le Wagon was honestly one of the most fulfilling experiences of my life, and I can’t wait to take advantage of everything I learned there in my career.

• Shinnosuke Taguchi  User Photo
    Shinnosuke Taguchi • Student Verified via GitHub

As an undergraduate student, I had many ideas I wanted to put to life. However, I soon realized that I needed to further develop my skills to create projects of my own. I soon turned to coding because it was the most resourceful way to put ideas to life, I mean all you need is your laptop! So I started off by doing some free online courses but the pace at which I was learning was too slow; I needed a better way to learn. That's how I found Le Wagon. My experience at Le Wagon was an experience of a lifetime. The camp teaches you not just about code, but about so much more. Being with extremely motivated and passionate people all day for 9 weeks, you learn to develop a work ethic that will translate into every other aspect of your life. You also learn to develop a business mindset to increase efficiency and productivity when working in a group, but also by yourself. The camp also incourages you to go to meetups and network with as many people as you can in order to find as many job opportunities as possible. However, most importantly, it was fun. I enjoyed every second of the camp and will do it all over again if I could. Shoutout to all the amazing teachers and fellow students who taught me so much!

• A fab experience!
    - 12/12/2017
    Sophie Dermaux  User Photo
    Sophie Dermaux • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I joined Le Wagon in the aim of changing jobs from my career in tech PR.  Before starting, I was learning online but felt I needed to learn full time to solidify my knowledge and find a permanent role.

Due to my previous experience in communication agencies, I had intended on finding a project management role. However, during the course I surprised myself by how much I enjoyed coding and became determined to find a role in software development itself. The teachers explain things in a practical way and turned intimidating tasks into something understandable. The mix of early morning classes, exercises in the afternoon and the live code mean you learn as a class and put it into practice on your own. At every stage of the course, there was a teacher or teaching assistant who was there to support you.

Additionally, the students at Le Wagon are awesome. I feel I have a broad network who can not only help me professionally but whom are also my friends. Without a doubt if you are considering taking on the challenge of this course, go for it!

• Debbie Jong  User Photo
    Debbie Jong • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I taught English as a Second Language to international students for two years before finally deciding to make the leap and apply for Le Wagon Tokyo. I had been wanting to learn to code for years, but starting and staying motivated alone was hard. Prior to Le Wagon, I had finished multiple online coding courses - but at the end of it all, I still couldn't create anything on my own. I didn't fully understand what I was doing in the lessons - I was passively following the guided instructions and exercises instead of actively grasping and applying the concepts. There was also no one I could turn to for help if I was struggling or had questions.

Here's where Le Wagon came in: the bootcamp gave me the structure, the resources, the community, and the drive to finally commit to learning coding full-time. Being surrounded by motivated classmates from nine different countries and taught by international teachers each specializing in his or her lecture topics was inspiring and pushed me to work hard through the long hours each day. For the first time, I found myself looking forward to going to class and becoming completely absorbed in my studies. By the end of the first week, I had learned more from the Le Wagon teachers than I had in my past year of self-studying. I usually have a short attention span, but during the course I would be so intently coding that I'd forget to stop to take breaks. I was impressed by how much programming knowledge the teachers were able to pack in for us in just two months' time. My favorite part of the bootcamp was working with my team on the group project during the last weeks of the program. There was a sense of camaraderie and achievement as we communicated, collaborated, and coded together everyday for hours on end, and all of us voluntarily continued working long after class had ended each day and on the weekends too. Our endless hours of work culminated in the demo day presentation on the last day of class which was a great success for all the teams!

Overall, I had an amazing time at Le Wagon Tokyo and am sad that it's over now. I'm so glad that I decided to do this program, because I had been very unsure about taking the initial leap and quitting my job to come here. I loved the intensive daily learning alongside my teachers and classmates, the interesting Thursday night events, the weekly Friday night class hangouts and karaoke sessions, the group chatting on Slack with the party parrots, and the immersive final weeks of coding with my team to create and polish our final product. It honestly all feels like a dream now and I'm reluctant to return to my old life and reality!

• Why Le Wagon ?
    - 12/7/2017
    Thomas OSMONT  User Photo
    Thomas OSMONT • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

In a world with a huge increasing population, in which industrial and digital innovations are raging: international relations are changing, visions and customs are changing, so are our ways of life. The challenges for each of us are every day bigger. After some research and discussions, I decided to follow Le Wagon which allows its students to integrate the essential concepts to become a full-stack developer and meet these new challenges.

My experience at Le Wagon Montreal (https://www.lewagon.com/montreal), in the batch #98, was a real step to new perspectives. This allowed me to discover the front & back end sciences, to master the tools used by the majority of start-ups, to exchange with other students from all over the world… Having done it in Montreal was important as well: it allowed me to discover a different world, with different opportunities and visions that allow ripening our own projects.

I recommend Le Wagon Montreal for all those looking to gain in autonomy and creativity for the rest of their personal and professional lives. Filled with positive vibes, it was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life and I return to Paris with the feeling that everything is now easier and easily affordable!