Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon is a 9-week Ruby on Rails focused bootcamp based out of Paris and other various locations. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants will join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course, and in 2 months students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. The bootcamp focuses on bringing coding skill to creatives and entrepreneurs with the ambition to build their own MVP and/or challenge their future dev team.

• Coding Bootcamp

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, SQL, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby
    Start Date January 5, 2020
    LocationMadrid, Oslo, Rennes, Kyoto, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Casablanca, Belo Horizonte, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Bordeaux, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro
    Tuition PlansPayment in two or three installments depending on the Campus policies
    Prep WorkRuby track on CodeCademy
    February 10, 2020 - Shanghai

• Good but not great
    - 10/2/2018
    Andy Levis • tbc • Graduate

The course itself felt pretty comprehensive but after the daily lecture, you will be paired up with a buddy to work through it and re-teach each other. This in principle could change Software Engineers from working independently to collaborative professionals. This worked well in week one, but after a while individuals learning speeds differed and so did the motivation to be a good buddy. This became detrimental to one student's learnings who felt she could not continue because of the constant stream of poor buddies and a situation with a rather unharmonious final project team. The Teaching assistants also varied in approachability and care. All having different ways of fixing issues. One major thing was the minimal attempts Le wagon made to help with employment, 2 out of 5 Recruiters didn't turn up and not one business or Recruitment agency had a real role to interview for, they were simply connecting for the future. Employability is a real issue, despite the Teaching assitants promising to be on hand afterwards on the alumni slack channel, they have been pretty slow to respond.

• Baptiste Boucher • Student
    Working in the sales department of e-commerce companies, I couldn’t help myself looking at ways we could improve our users experience. I was slowly moving towards the product side. I wanted to land a product manager position. But how do you talk to your programmer’s mates if you never coded anything? That’s why I joined Le Wagon. What happened next is just a life changing experience ! It was intense, fun and rewarding. I didn’t think I could learn that much skills in such a short period of time. You can feel the curriculum is crafted iteration after iteration, batch after batch. The teachers are all experts. You don’t lose time searching hours to debug your code. Experienced staff are there to solve your problems and teach you how to walk by yourself. I ended up loving coding so much that I changed my life’s goal to become a full time programmer. After the bootcamp you will enter in Le Wagon community and be able to get in touch with alumni who became experts in many fields. This is priceless !
  • Baptiste Boucher • Student
  • Augustin • PM @ Voodoo Lab

Le wagon bootcamp was an incredible experience. At the beginning I just wanted to better understand coding to be able to discuss with developers. Through the bootcamp I realized I could even build my own mvp for the company I planned to build. The skills I learnt are now very useful in my everyday life, a new card to play in the tech ecosystem.
    The human experience was also outstanding! I met true friends in my class, a great way to meet people with different backgrounds, different stories, and same tech interest.
    I highly recommend this training!
    Augustin

• New start
    - 9/17/2018
    Yves • Entrepreneur

At the end of 2017 – at the dawn of turning 30 - I decided it was time to move on from my employed life and finally do something I have always wanted to do : launching my own start up and developing an online product which could have impact on people lives.
    First issue : I did not have money to get my product developed by someone else, it was time to learn how to code and of course I chose the best bootcamp to do so : Le Wagon Paris.
    9 weeks to be able to start coding my own web product, starting level 0 - quite a big challenge ! It was intense but the team is just incredible and does everything to make sure you keep the pace and a good energy.
    I graduated 3 months ago, my MVP is today over and is currently in beta test – I did everything by myself, now that I look back I’m quite proud – 6 months ago I did not know what coding was.
    Without Le Wagon – my idea would still be in my thoughts – thank you for allowing people to keep the digital revolution growing!

• Launching pad!
    - 8/29/2018
    Adrien Moison • Product Owner • Student

I have always been fascinated to see how a digital product can become a must-have for millions of users: my business training allowed me to understand the economic issues but the technical aspect remained for me a great mystery.
    At the end of my studies, I wanted to join Le Wagon in Paris to better understand the world of digital entrepreneurship but also to be part of it.
    This goal has been reached! Today I'm working as Product Owner for a start-up which is growing very fast. Thanks again to the entire Wagon team for teaching me how to code and helping students in their future careers.

• María Laura Lucanera • Student
    Trabajé en una startup donde constantemente necesitábamos cambiar nuestro producto y adaptarlo a nuevos clientes. Para hacer un buen producto se necesita un perfecto entendimiento entre quienes venden el producto a los clientes y quienes lo desarrollan... cosa que no siempre se cumple. Es por esto que decidí hacer el curso de Lewagon, para transformarme en una project manager profesional y hablar el "mismo idioma" que los developers.
    Lo más importante es estar preparado para poder resolver cualquier problema, y  Lewagon es un experto en esto. Enseñan de forma tal que no te dan las respuestas sino que te enseñan a encontrarlas.
    La modalidad intensiva hace que estes 9 semanas enfocado solo en coding y que el aprendizaje sea óptimo. Los profesores son excelentes y logran potenciar al máximo a cada alumno.
    Recomiendo el curso para todo aquel que tenga ganas de desafiarse, autosuperarse y quiera poder crear cualquier producto en cualquier momento de su vida.
  • Le Wagon Milano
    - 7/31/2018
    Fernando Arboleda • Email Marketing Specialist • Graduate

Le Wagon is amazing. It was  a great it experience, it gave me the fundamentals and helped me to become a better problem solver and exposed me to the world of Software Engineering. As an American residing in the San Francisco Bay Area there are a plethora of coding bootcamps but they are 6x times as much as Le Wagon. Le Wagon gave me the most value for the amount of money I spent, I felt it was one of the best decsions I have made overall.

• Highly recommended
    - 7/11/2018
    Manizha • Marketing manager • Student

Intense and tough, but totally worth it. I previously worked in communication and marketing with zero background in coding. Then decided to do something else and stumbled upon this thing called a coding bootcamp and am really glad I went for it! The bootcamp was hard, but not impossible. You quickly realise that you don't need a background in maths or engineering or be a genius to learn to code, you need to be persistent.

The teachers at Le Wagon are really good, everyone is friendly and motivated, the curriculum is really well designed in that it gives you a well-rounded knowledge of programming. Full stack is a great way to start if you don't know where to begin to learn programming as you get exposed to both front end and back end elements of programming.

Great social life, hanging out with other students on weekends and evenings. And Amsterdam is of course a great city!

I highly recommend Le Wagon Amsterdam.

• Marc-Antoine • UX designer • Student
    I joined le Wagon Paris after a master degree in innovation management in Grenoble, in the French Alps. There, I launched a fablab for a company. This experience leads me to learn hardware prototyping. Then, I just wanted to learn software development to get a great toolbox for building stuff.
    Le Wagon was a bootstrapping learning experience. It was a great opportunity for me to learn web development, discover Paris startup ecosystem, and have great time with buddies.
    Today, it gave me a great confidence in launching things even if I wasn't a coding rockstar.  In september, I want to work on UX design in startups. And then, in a few years, I might switch to Product Management. But for now, I’ll keep summertime to code my side projects as well as to start some freelance work on the French seaside. It’s easy to keep learning with Le Wagon’s learning platform and the great community on Slack ! It is worth it
  • Amina Sagou • Student

I graduated from business school followed by spending 4 years working in Mergers and Acquisitions in Paris focused on fast growing European technology companies. Rubbing shoulders daily with highly successful entrepreneurs analysing their products and markets has opened my eyes to the impact and power of technology on societies.  It inspired me to build my own tech company and not be at the fringe of the action any longer.  Which leads me to Le Wagon.

The camp at Bali without a doubt met its promise of a perfect environment to balance coding with a relaxing lifestyle to enhance our learning even further.  I believe this played a crucial part in and am still impressed that in the short duration of the camp, I had already accumulated the skills to build the MVP of my product idea.  Another invaluable take away was the experience of working with my camp mates as a team which gave me the confidence of hiring a co-graduate as my first CTO.  I am proud to say that without Le Wagon I wouldn't have been able to push my company forward to make my stamp and really make a difference in this world.