Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon is a 9-week Ruby on Rails focused bootcamp based out of Paris and other various locations. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants will join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course, and in 2 months students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. The bootcamp focuses on bringing coding skill to creatives and entrepreneurs with the ambition to build their own MVP and/or challenge their future dev team.

• Coding Bootcamp

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, SQL, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby
    Start Date January 5, 2020
    LocationMadrid, Oslo, Rennes, Kyoto, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Casablanca, Belo Horizonte, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Bordeaux, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro
    Tuition PlansPayment in two or three installments depending on the Campus policies
    Prep WorkRuby track on CodeCademy
    January 20, 2020 - Bali
    April 13, 2020 - Bali
    February 10, 2020 - Shanghai

• Mehdi • RoR Developer • Graduate

We are driven from full unexperience to junior developer/strong product manager step by step with relevant ruby/rails/frontend exercices and projects. The last three weeks are fully dedicated to making our projects happen. The community is awesome and dedicated to help you. Anyone willing to evolve into the web industry with no prior coding experience should attend.

In just 9 weeks, Le Wagon manages what would have probably taken me years to learn. With a complete education, it allowed me to learn the skills needed to program my own websites, with the ability to take this knowledge to other languages.

With a style mostly focused on exercises, backed by fantastic teachers and TAs, it makes sure that everyone gets the best education they can, no matter what their level is. The emphasis on project work and the use of Github is also a massive plus, because it allows for a seamless integration to a professional dev team.

• Great experience
    - 3/10/2016
    Hugo • Graduate

Coding is becoming really important for young people who want to become entrepreneur.

People say that everyone can be entrepreneur, Le Wagon is the best illustration of that. I learn a lot in 9 weeks and I feel ready to launch my web start-up now !

• Antoine • Graduate

I have had 2 big steps during my education which opens me opportunities. The first one was my scientific high-school degree and the second one was my engineering school. Recently, i had one more step : Le Wagon. Participate to this bootcamp brought me new skills but mostly tonnes of opportunities.

In my opinion, to learn how to code is something mandatory today. Le Wagon gave us  more than just learn how to code, they gave us a bag-pack full of tips to be ready to brave new challenges, deepen the skills, learn new ones, ...

On top of that, after the 9 weeks you can rely on the alumni network which open even more possibilities (jobs, teaching, tips, ...). Le Wagon was the best experience I had since a long time ... Do it eyes closed it's awesome !

• A dream come true
    - 12/1/2015
    Pedro • Graduate

I always wanted to learn programming but never had the time. I have been a photographer for more then 10 years and had a few ideas for apps and online platforms but didn't know where to start. I looked for CTO's everywhere but couldn't afford one for each project. I found out about lewagon and researched about the curriculum they we're offering. I learned everything I needed to learn and way more. Only nine weeks after I understand coding very well and I see doors of knowledge, work and projects opening up everywhere for me. It gave me the tools that I needed to walk to my future. Awesome staff, great location, and an amazing learning platform that is accessible even when you finished the course. Resources, contacts, everything you need to either find a job as a developper or start your own start-ups! I would really recommend to everyone, it changed my life. The dream of becoming a developper actually came true with their help.

• Oscar • Student

Just before finishing my business school degree I felt a real lack of technical knowledge. "Le Wagon" was a real rebirth!

At first I just wanted to have enough knowledge in order to exchange with developers, find out what is doable and know how to build a basic project.
    But the staff will learn you much more; how to organise yourself, make you travel in the startup world, how to pitch your project, etc.
    Now I want to know even more about coding. The staff is really amazing!!!!
    If every school had the same way of learning stuff to people we would probably all be geniuses.

I can only recommend this program!

• Emmanuelle • Business Dev • Student

When I arrived the first day at Le Wagon I didn't know what was HTML, JS, CSS meant... now after 2 months I know how to do a website ...
    The courses, the teachers, the program are very hight quality

• William Grenier Godard • Graduate

I worked in the digital industry (agency and product) for the 4 past years but was still really frustrated because I could not code my own idea and couldn't understand how the code works. I found le Wagon because they organized surf & code trip but i did not go. One year later i decided to join the 9wk program.

This was obsiously the best educational experience of my life.

A typical day at le Wagon starts by a course of 2h then you practice the rest of the day through many exercises (even some hardcore ones if you rock enough !). Practice makes perfect applies here. You can get help from the assistants who are for the most part former students so they really understand beginners. At the end you are able to learn new languages and frameworks by your own. That's just the beginning of your journey :-)

• Ravier Théau • Graduate

For 3 years before Le Wagon i always had startup ideas but couldn't make it myself. So I was thinking "I'll just hire an indian and he'll do it". Now i see what code is, and developers are my new gods. Dev skills are 95% of the value before you get traction. And it's only after that business skills are usefull. Now I have both, and I have amazing new friends. Thank you so much, i promiss we'll do great things now :)

• FX • Graduate

At LeWagon we learn to code from the basics to the end of a program.

When we start from 0, we can 9 weeks later build apps and really nice, friendly and powerful website and webapps.

To just have a look, go there and enjoy code learning with the best team!!

• From ideas to code
    - 11/24/2015
    Thomas J • Student

Le Wagon is a great human experience that teaches a problem solving mindset. Within few days, I learned more about programing than in months of self-teaching.

Thanks to a great teaching that emphasizes on collaboration between motivated students, I am able to quickly switch from an idea to an high level MVP, on my own.

I deeply recommend this bootcamp to any entrepreneurial spirit.

• Julien Chantereau

Of course, a tone of code is always difficult to digest at first, but more than understanding it, Le wagon teaches you to love what you're doing, which is for me absolutely crucial if you want to improve after the bootcamp.

• Julien Chantereau

• Ricardo Remy • Graduate

It is possible to be a complete noob at the begining and to be able to create a more than valuable MVP in only 10 days at the end. Thanks to the team of Le Wagon!

• Levy PE • Developper - My Cocoon • Graduate

This experience has changed my life in every aspects.

Overall, I learnt more than I could ever imagine in 9 weeks, I desgined, encoded and Pitch a full MVP, became enthusiastic and thrilled about my day to day job and I made a lot a friend that I'll keep for the rest of my life.

I'm now developping my own start-up and encoding new apps with confidence thanks to the vast and comprehensive program that I followed at Le Wagon and with the help of their powerful Alumni network and powerful intranet with exceptionally current & accurate resources I can access for the rest life anytime, anywhere!

Thank you for what you do and especially how you do it!

(not like a business but like a real organisation that has a duty to work towards the common good!)

• Alice • Junior RoR Developer

Having absolutely no technical background (I formerly worked as a content editor), I was amazed by the level I reached in such a short period of time. Of course, this is an intensive program : the pace is fast, the schedule tight, you have to be hardworking from day one to the very last days. But courses are very well structured and thought out, teachers are helpful and dedicated to their students, and you can count on your wonderful buddies since you are strongly encouraged to work as a team. Le Wagon is not only a unique learning experience it is also a great rewarding human experience.

Just have a look at the project we developed in ten days : it is a data-visualization tool to analyze Twitter accounts (we chose to focus on politicians) http://the-impact.herokuapp.com/

Thanks to Le Wagon, I am now able to build my own web app and currently work as a freelancer :)

• Charlotte • Graduate

Amazing teachers and staff, fantastic place, awesome buddies, great code challenges, that’s what you’ll get there.

Every entrepreneur should have the chance to go to Le Wagon to learn how to make their ideas a reality...

• Nicolas Filzi • Graduate

I've just finished my 9 weeks bootcamp @ Le Wagon Paris, and I already talked 4 friends into it (and more are coming). It is THAT good folks.

What can I say to give you a fitting overview of my experience?

The staff is awesome.
    The founders seem to posess a kind of secret, that allowed them to build the most rewarding learning experience of my life.
    It's not really a secret actually: they've refined their curriculum over 15 batches of students and they built a tremendous learning platform to support it.

The new HQ in Paris is awesome.
    A very spacious villa in the 11th arrondissement with all the equipment you need to literaly live here for 9 weeks. (OK OK you got me, there are no beds, but I think it's totally negotiable)

Your batch buddies are awesome.
    The staff carefully select the students in their next batch, to create the best learning atmosphere you could experience. People around you are smart, determined to fulfill their objectives, and nonetheless fun to hang with.

The only obstacle you'll face when learning @ Le Wagon is yourself.
    So buckle up, brace yourself, and go for it, coz' it's definitively worth your time and your money.

I'll leave you now with something you'll understand in your first day @ Le Wagon:
    ```
    def le_wagon
      puts "@LeWagon is the best bootcamp to become an awesomer version of yourself :)"
    end

```

• Charles Pernet • Ruby on Rail developer @ Capsens.eu • Graduate

Many people will tell you that you can learn everything about coding on your own online for free. That's right but Le wagon provides you with very well structured courses, some teachers are here all day long to help you understanding various concepts needed to start.

I think that if you never had any contact with code, starting with other highly motivated people with courses and exercices to follow is one of the best Kickstarter you can ever imagine.

There is no technical background required, only a deep motivation.

At the end of these 2 months, you will not only be able to write your first web application using Ruby on Rails, but you will understand what are the differences between all the "computer langages" that you heard about. Studying at le Wagon will not make you a full stack developper in 2 months but it will allow you to understand the big picture about coding, you will be able to face one by one the challenges that are waiting for you if you start working on your own web application, and if you want to go further you'll be able to do it on your own.

The icing on cake about Le Wagon is the network and community revolving around, if you are looking for a job or if you feel stuck with a new feature that you want to add to your project, you will always find someone to chat with.

• Thomas Sertorio • Graduate

You take 3 inspiring executives, you add a team of passionnate and expert teachers, you mix this with a bold and well-oiled learning track and you put everything in a great place where you can attend startup talks and meetups at least once a week... you get an amazing bootcamp!

But this is only 60% of your 9 weeks at Le Wagon. The remaining 40% is an empowering experience with 20 more motivated and open-minded buddies, where you're going to learn, work and share together.

Le Wagon is a dealbreaker and a game changer bootcamp. I have learnt front and back end technologies and I am now able to tackle whatever web-dev project with the appropriate mindset. Switching from having ideas to being able to quickly test your ideas is priceless.

I do recommend Le Wagon.

• Mikael • Graduate

Le Wagon is a great bootcamp to learn front and backend development. At the end of the course, I was able to build a complex product on my own.

It's a great asset to start a startup, wherever you come from. Teachers are great, students become friends... and even co-founders !

I really enjoyed my time in Le Wagon and I strongly recommend it.

• Olivier C. • Junior Ruby on Rails dev / BizDev • Graduate

Le Wagon is an amazing kickstart to becoming a fullstack developer. People from various backgrounds, with different carreer ambitions, are working 10 hours a day during 9 weeks on a very intensive track to learn how to program high level web apps from scratch.

Personally it has been a real game changer, giving me the opportunity to get a great position in the Silicon Valley in a fast growing start-up. After only a couple of months I could develop rails app from scratch, and even after a few days I knew way more about programing than what I got from months of self-teaching.
    More generally it is a great experience where you will learn more than programming; you will meet cool motivated people, learn a whole new way to think and add significant skills to your curriculum. Besides the teaching is great and it emphasizes on creativity and collaboration between students.

You do not need to know anything about programming when you start, so go for it!

• Jerome Borenstejn • CTO • Graduate

Le Wagon's teaching program is incredibly effective. I didn't know how to write a single line of code and after only 9 weeks I was CTO of my own startup and was able to develop a complex marketplace by myself.

The teachers are very competent and know how to lead you from ignorance to independance.

Everyone who is serious about web entrepreneurship should take this class.