Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 38 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Life-changing!
    - 10/9/2018
    Joana Reis • Junior Developer

Before I joined Le Wagon bootcamp, I already had some curiosity regarding coding for some years. However, I never persued it as a career.
    I studied business and finance, and later worked at a consulting company for a couple of years. I was very unsatisfied with my life as I was not enjoying what I was doing and was having a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do with my life.
    Then Le Wagon came up. I saw an ad on Instagram, and started reading some reviews. I eventually found out that a previous classmate that I had worked with in uni (Manuel Reis) was doing the bootcamp, and so I texted him and he recommended it greatly.
    So then I applied, doing Codecademy on my spare time, reading about tech careers and talking with people in the industry.
    At the beginning, I was not expecting to get hired directly after the Bootcamp. I saw Le Wagon as an opportunity to get technical skills to build my business, as I thought that that was I would be doing next, since I already had business studies.
    But as the classes started, I fell in love with coding. The mental stimulation, solving problems, thinking out of the box. Everyday felt like I had new puzzles to solve. And I was very excited to solve them. The teachers, the collaborative atmosphere, the learning methodology, everything that Le Wagon provided on a daily basis was essential for this crazy and rewarding learning adventure.

Would I recommend it? In one word: absolutely.  A life changer!  Totally worth the money (I know it's expensive, but it will pay off). And it is much more than coding. It is about making the students believing that they are capable of anything. The community is great, and I feel that the students and the teachers are my friends and are there to help me, even after the bootcamp.
    I'm definitly hanging out with them after my working/studying schedule, which is super cool. Good job!

• Konstantin B • Full Stack Developer • Student

The experience at Le Wagon has been fantastic overall. The bootcamp is very well structured, working on daily coding challenges with a different classmate each day was fun and all teachers as well as teaching assistants have been nothing but great. One of the biggest assets of Le Wagon, and this is where I believe it differs most from other coding bootcamps, is that it has a truly global reach. Since Le Wagon currently has around 30 locations and a very tight-knit alumni network one can easily get a foot into the startup or tech ecosystem of exciting cities on every continent (except Antarctica). Another benefit of Le Wagon is the permanent access to its materials and video lectures, which are of exceptional quality. All in all, I cannot recommend Le Wagon enough and would go through the bootcamp again in a heartbeat.

• Zachary Gian • Student

After university, I realized that I lacked some coding skills that would be beneficial for my career. I searched for a program that would allow me to pursue my dream to become a full-stack web developer and found Le Wagon. After deciding to join Le Wagon in Tokyo, I was really eager to start learning and to start following the 9-week course. Although a bit difficult at the beginning, I really enjoyed the pace and how well made the program was. We had lectures every morning and then later applied the new concepts we learned by doing exercises in pairs throughout the day. I really appreciated the fact that each day we built our knowledge on concepts we had learned the day before. It was a gradual progression and even though it might seem like it is too hard, it eventually “clicks” at the end and it is one of the most rewarding feeling ever! The staff, teachers, and TAs were so helpful, kind, professional and really knowledgeable about the material. No matter what questions I had, they were always able to help. I learned a lot and met great people who had the same ambitions as I had and shared a similar international background. We also have access to the material even after the Bootcamp has ended, and to a network of over 3,000 alumni, teachers and TAs, which is great to find resources, job opportunities and more! Overall, it was an incredible experience and I strongly recommend Le Wagon to anybody who wishes to learn how to code and switch careers!

• Antoine • Junior web developer • Student

As an ex-journalist already in my mid-30s eager to reinvent myself in a new job - developer - I couldn’t afford enough time for a computer science school. Spending six months to educate myself was not even a possibility, not mentioning the 3+ years courses. I grew interest for Le Wagon and their short, summer-long bootcamp, though I was a bit worried it would be too light to get a job as a developer.
    But when I got there, I was amazed by one thing in particular: the quality of the educational method. It is really intensive, but more than that, it teaches web development in a very smart way. You learn languages, software architecture, databases… and you get your hands dirty with what you learn from day one. And then, one day, around the sixth week, everything starts to assemble and you find yourself coding great applications you would never have guessed you would be able to develop a few weeks ago.
    I loved it and, if I have conscious of everything I still need to learn, I gained confidence to apply for junior positions as I feel that Le Wagon gave me a rock-solid background to become, I hope, a great web developer one day.

• esther • Founder • Student

I heard from Le Wagon a few years ago, in 2014. At that time, I was working full time, just started to work in 2012 after graduating from a business school, some entrepreneurship classes and an exchange program in Canada.  The bootcamp already caught my attention, I thought that the bootcamp format, 9 weeks, and the fact that it was actions/results oriented was attractive. In my mind, the coding part was somehow mysterious (I was working in the retail industry) and I was interested in knowing more about it. I felt like this was one of the knowledges that actually gives you power when your familiar with it.

At the time, I was just starting my career after 6 years of studies, it was not the time to jump in something new but more the time of paying back the school debt 😊 but it stayed in my mind… until this spring 2018. I crossed Le Wagon rails once again. And this time, after 4 more years of successes, failures, doubts and beliefs, challenges and surprises in my personal and professional life, I was convinced that learning was to me the way to get energy, get inspired, and be free!

I was working on a start up project and, after one first try the previous year, I knew that I needed to understand the technical part of the product I wanted to create. I wanted to be able to talk, hire, negotiate, invent, create with developers to build a better product and make it succeed. The tech part is critical, understand it allows you to go faster, further.

Hence, joining Le Wagon, in Casablanca where I live now, was obvious! I needed to get involve! I jumped in! What did I discover? An amazing bootcamp perfectly built, which must have evolved with its students since the tools, learning processes and methodologies are well designed and very efficient.

The program uses fully the 9 weeks, is quite intense and makes you acquire the global methodology for building a web/app product. Back end, front end, databases, frameworks as well as group working methodologies and practical steps to build products’ architecture are covered.

Apart from the technical part of the bootcamp and the efficient methodology, Le Wagon allows a great group dynamic. The atmosphere is stimulating and makes you enjoy the group and each one of the personalities within thanks to the teachers who make you feel you’re now part of a real community.

The best asset is the people met during the 9 weeks and I am sure we will realize great things together at some point in the future, all of us being now Wagoners!

Thanks Le Wagon, I would do it again! for sure!

• Great stuff
    - 10/4/2018
    John Gould • Graduate

Before I joined Le Wagon I was working as a mathematics teacher at an inner London sixth-form college. I had always been interested in coding but didn't know how to use it. I heard great things about Le Wagon (from Christos!) and I decided to go for it.
    The first few weeks of the bootcamp were fairly intense with lots of new ideas each day. The "buddy" system allowed me to meet everyone on the course quite quickly - very helpful for someone as socially lazy as I am! Everyone on the course was great to work with and the Teaching Assistants were no different. Leonard was particulary helpful throughout. This being said, I do recall him once asking me (a maths teacher) if I knew what a recursive function was. The nerve. Like leonard and everyone else, the TAs went above and beyond what was necessary - sometimes working with me past seven o'clock to fix a bug. Everyone genuinely wanted to help.
    The full-time teachers (Phelim, Ben, Sandrine and Arthur) were incredibly useful. They had the required patience of a teacher and the determination to help. I remember the second Monday of the final project. We changed our routes and had a new front-end goal. Sandrine spent a good 2 hours helping us make the necessary changes. This sort of dedication was commonplace throughout the bootcamp.
    Le Wagon was an amazing experience and one I would recommend it to anyone wishing to find a career in coding!

• Linus Strobel • Student • Graduate

Before joining Le Wagon I was in my penultimate year of reading Biochemistry at Imperial College London. Throughout the year I had tried to teach myself how to build websites using online courses will little success. Struggling to find time in my schedule to code and not having any support when I got stuck made learning inefficient and frustrating. I decided to attend a coding bootcamp to accelerate my learning. Le Wagon immediately stood out to me because of its great reputation. Now, having completed the bootcamp, I can confirm that it certainly lives up to it.

During the first few weeks the learning curve was vertical. However, because I was surrounded by likeminded students and enthusiastic teachers I never felt as though I couldn't make it. The Le Wagon buddy system helped me test and consolidate my knowledge and allowed me to meet great people from all walks of life. There was always a teacher present to answer any questions I had which allowed me to gain positive momentum and not get stuck on trivial issues. By the end of the first six weeks I had acquired all the skills needed to develop a website with Rails, something I would have deemed impossible before the bootcamp.

During the last three weeks you get in teams and create two products, one of which is presented at Google Campus. During this time, I learnt just as much about planning, designing and prototyping product ideas as I had previously about coding. The last three weeks are what make the Le Wagon experience truly unique. As an aspiring entrepreneur, learning to build your own products from scratch is empowering and has opened many doors for me. Completing the Le Wagon bootcamp has been one of my most rewarding and enjoyable experiences and I would recommend it to anybody who wants to fast track into the world of tech.

• William Calderón • Graduate

After struggling for years with my own discipline to learn programming autonomously via online courses I found the opportunity to learn Ruby on Rails at Le Wagon. I had doubts about the reviews I found on the web since there are no complaints from any student on any of the review sites. I thought there has to be a catch, no way it’s that perfect. Wrong! Absolutely complete bootcamp, agile and practical teaching system. Yes, it’s hard but I couldn’t get enough of it. I was so motivated to learn every day from 9am to 7pm and the time was flying. The platform is so solid, the teachers and TA's are perfectly prepared to answer any question and also have the pedagogical skills to keep you engaged and make sure you understand the new concepts.

I am a cryptocurrency and Blockchain enthusiast. Through Le Wagon I can now not only realize my ideas and build web apps but also have fundamentals and tools to go on to teach myself any additional coding languages out there.
    And what can I say about Bali, Indonesia? Spectacular! Sea, sun, surf, and coding .... can you ask for more in life?

BTW: if you have doubts about the reviews as well I recommend you look up the people in LinkedIN and see what they are doing now or even message them. If you want to speak to me you are most welcome to contact me: linkedin.com/in/wecalderonc/

• Great
    - 10/2/2018
    Harry • Graduate

Le Wagon was brilliant. First and foremost, I joined Le Wagon because I'm interested in business. So coding appealed to me for two reasons. First from an entrepreneurial perspective: if I can code, then I can design, iterate and fix my own MVPs. Second from a wider commercial perspective: I thought learning to code would empower me to speak a new language; to be able to have fantastic conversations with other tech enthusiasts about where the world is headed. That's why, after graduating from Cambridge University with a philosophy degree, I enrolled on Le Wagon London's 9-week intensive course as an investment in my career.

I'm happy to say that the product-oriented bootcamp fulfilled my expectations. By week 6 we were generating mini-apps from scratch every day. Not only were we able to launch websites that are live *right now*, we could also make them look really fantastic by implementing a few simple design principles. I'm continuing to work on the MVPs we built during the bootcamp, and my techy friends have since approached me asking to collaborate on new apps and websites. Learning to code is SO empowering. It changes my whole relationship with the internet and often other people too. Even friends who studied computer science at university, or other programmers, are astounded by what's possible in a 9-week bootcamp!

Other good stuff: the course is designed exceptionally well. The Le Wagon team have worked hard to create funky, productive vibes in the office; the culture is uplifting and intelligent, and after the bootcamp I felt like I'd 'joined the family'. The design of the day-to-day learning is outstanding - clearly they've been tweaking and perfecting their teaching methods with every new bootcamp, so by the 173rd bootcamp (my own!) everything worked like a slick, powerful machine. The networking is fantastic - I've met so many inspirational people from all walks of life who will be lifelong connections. If you can spare the cash, Le Wagon is a brilliant investment in yourself.

• Best Choice
    - 10/2/2018
    Ben Herring • Student

I never knew what I wanted to do when I was going through school. I only did A-levels so I could buy myself a couple more years. After that I went from job to job and travelled a bit inbetween, but I was still looking for something to make a career from. I came across coding. I tried to find some college courses with no luck, then I discovered Le Wagon. I couldn’t find a single bad review of the bootcamp, which I thought was strange to start with (however in time I realised there was a reason for that!), so I thought that it was the definite choice.

Le Wagon is intense, which is made very clear to you beforehand, however it’s worth it. The course is 9 weeks and project focused, with the last 3 weeks creating an airbnb clone and a project of your choice, where you use all the skills you’ve learned within the first 6 weeks.
    Day to day, the setup of the course is awesome, with a lecture first thing, then coding challenges going over the lecture topic, and then live code in the afternoon.
    All the staff at Le Wagon are always super helpful and on hand as they’ve been in our shoes before, which is reassuring when you’re having trouble understanding something.

I would definitely recommend Le Wagon to anyone who is interested in coding. Best decision I made. Le Wagon London is where it’s at.

• Zoé • Fullstack developer • Graduate

I joined Le Wagon after working as a product owner and I was looking for a professional reconversion. I couldn't afford to go back to school and I wanted to be able to quickly return to the job market. I decided to enter the bootcamp after talking to a few alumni who told me how professionalising and effective their bootcamps had been.

My time at Le Wagon was an incredible experience, with no comparison to my years of traditional studies. Their methology is unique because it focuses on the positives of learning. You don't ever feel stuck, dumb or frustrated. Because you are always working with a pair or a group, you spend a lot of time co-teaching each other and you get an amazing sense of fullfilment from understanding new concepts yourself but also from helping others understand.
    After 2 months at Le Wagon, you will not know everything but you will have learned lots of best practices and how to ask questions and this is what makes a good developer.

1 year later, I can only say how good a decision it was. I'm now working as a fullstack RoR/JavaScript developer, and yes the first months the learning curve was stiff but I had solid foundation to help me and I now feel at ease with my coding. I still have tons to learn but that's the fun of the job!

• Alexandre-Olivier Nycz • Graduate

When I was younger, I wanted to learn how to code. I tried to learn online through several courses. I didn’t really like it because it was difficult to have some active feedback and being vigorous by my own was an additional difficulty. Gradually, the motivation faded away with school and personal life. Until I started working in my first startup at 17 years old, I was exposed to talk with software engineers about technical stuff. I realized that they were losing me on technical discussions and I hated the feeling of being left behind because I didn’t understand code. I decided to take a break from the startup and since that I’m a student in CEGEP, I have 10 weeks free through the summer and a 9 weeks Bootcamp seems to fit perfectly. I begin to talk with several people that had some connections through the coding community. One of my friends was doing a 9-week intensive Bootcamp and I found that really interesting. Before registering, I decided to go to different conferences that they host regularly to learn more about the Bootcamp and to meet with the organizers. I talked with Guillaume, the Bootcamp manager and I pretty liked what he said to me. After the first meeting, I did some research to see my Bootcamp options and to do some interviews. I finally decided to go with Le Wagon Bootcamp because they were the only one to work on the Startups spirit as well as the coding part. It was the mix that I was looking for; a Bootcamp that shows you how to code and with that new knowledge helps you to bring it in the startup community. I was pretty excited to do the Bootcamp but I knew that it was challenging because I was the younger student with no scholar background yet, however, I knew that it was a good timing if I wanted to accomplish my goals. The first 3-4 weeks was really difficult for me. As I said, I didn’t have any background in code and a lot of people were either coming from a technical background or was studying in computer science and stuff like that. After a lot of perseverance and work, it began to work it out for me. It was still pretty intense, but the teachers were always there and they’re always happy to helped me with all my questions and problems. What is pretty cool with Le Wagon Bootcamp is that in the last two weeks, you’re doing your final project. Do you have an idea? Good. Just code it. It’s literally that and it was awesome. I give 10 out of 10 for the Bootcamp and I highly recommend Le Wagon for everybody who wants to learn how to code, improve your technical skills, connect with the startup and coding community and meet fantastic people through the Bootcamp. Even at my age, I have a pretty good knowledge of code and I found that really useful threw the everyday life. I’m beginning to build my own web application and I have access to all the lectures and exercises that I had through the Bootcamp. This really helps fully because it’s impossible to memorize everything that I’ve learned through the Bootcamp. Once again, no matter what industry you’re working in, change your life and understanding of things, learn how to code with Le Wagon Bootcamp. It’s a difficult and long journey, however, I promise you that is worth it.

• Adam • Graduate

2 years ago I was in my final year of university. I had picked French and History, but Entrepreneurship was my true passion. Along with my girlfriend at the time, and my roommate, I entered the University entrepreneurship competition - which awarded startup seed funding to successful ideas. We reached the semi-final with our idea, and we poured our hearts and souls in to the business plan and pitch. However we were denied because they told us that it was a great idea but the app would cost too much to develop and they weren't offering that level of funding.

This was my first taste of the crushing feeling of knowing you have an idea that is "too expensive" to execute. Since then I've had the same feeling with other ideas in my current field of work, being quoted prices that are just out of my reach at my current stage in life. In the same way you should teach someone to fish rather than give them fish to eat - I wanted to build MVPs. I never wanted to feel shackled by the financial cost of bringing ideas to life and I never want to know again that feeling of having an idea that will never see the light of day.

I just wanted to be able to manifest my vision into something tangible without being entirely at the mercy of financial constraints. So... I quit my job, my comfortable life in Taiwan, and left many friends behind to pursue something more challenging, more rewarding.

Le Wagon was overwhelming. Amazing. Probably the best decision I could have made at this point in time. I was able to do something that seemed so impossible and cryptic at the beginning, and in the end create something I am truly proud of. I've got this overwhelming sense of momentum built up now, and rather than feeling exhausted I feel energized and ready to go forward with the ideas I have.

Now I'm a front-end developer, and my sense of worth has tripled. My skills are in-demand, I can bring my ideas and my friends' ideas to reality and I feel empowered to move forward. Whether you are an entrepreneur, a hobbyist or just someone that wants to completely change the trajectory of their life - Le Wagon might be the best decision you make too.

Montréal was an amazing city, one I have decided to settle down in and MG, Antoine, Guillaume and Martin were all amazing and people I would now call friends. Moreover the alumni network spans the entire globe - last summer I had the opportunity to visit the Buenos Aires branch and I was welcomed by Seb and the team there.

So if you're thinking about changing your life, then learn to code. It will defininitely equip you for the real world. My only point would be that if your goal is to become a JavaScript expert or walk in to a job, prepare to continue working hard after the bootcamp - 9 weeks is just the beginning of your journey and you have to continue to put everything in to creating the vision you have for your future.

If you want to see what my group made then you can check out my portfolio at www.awfrej.com and have a look for yourself!

• Pierre-Etienne Soury • Computer Engineer • Graduate

Le Wagon enabled me to change my life

After spending 4 years in an engineering school, trained the old-fashioned way on the hierarchical, administrative and industrial plan, I took on a project that was important to me: web development. I learnt about Le Wagon while I was chatting with my family and web developers, and the concept of a fast-paced and professionalizing training program, tackling all modern startups’ best practices immediately appealed to me.

The 2-month program is both very long, because of all there is to learn, on various tech tools and programming languages, and very short, due to countless meetings, opportunities and achievements.

Throughout the program, there is constant support, mutual aid Is present, and teaching methods are multiplied. Le Wagon is a distinct mindset and a school like no other.

Today, 2 weeks after the end of the bootcamp, I already got in touch with a lot of tech companies in Paris, received full-time job offers, and I am now able to develop my personal web projects on my own.

I would recommend Le Wagon to all the people who are eager to go into web development, even if they don’t know anything about programming - as most candidates don’t - but all of them got out of this experience with concrete web apps and an ability to work in the digital world.

• Shiraz Bühlbecker • Student

Attending the 9-week coding bootcamp at Le Wagon Paris was one of my most inspiring life experiences. After finishing a Bachelor in Business Administration, I decided to take some time off in order to get real world experience before continuing my studies. I did a few internships but felt like I needed to learn something more practical and wanted to challenge myself. That’s when I decided to sign up to le Wagon.

The program is very intense but the curriculum is really well structured. The first three weeks you learn the basics of Ruby, followed by HTML, CSS, JavaScript and finally the Rails framework. The last three weeks are dedicated to two projects built in groups and the final project is presented at the demo day. These projects are incredibly useful as they allow you not only to apply everything you have previously learned to a real life business idea but also to keep learning from your team members and explore some parts of the curriculum more in depths.

I am truly impressed to see how much we were able to learn in only 9 weeks! This was only possible due to the incredible teachers at le Wagon. They are doing such an outstanding job at teaching the complexity of web development to complete beginners whilst still making it challenging for more advanced coders. Teachers and staff are always available, patient and motivated to help!

But what also makes le Wagon so memorable is its community. I had the opportunity to meet and build relationships with truly inspiring people from all ages & backgrounds. Every week we took part in different kinds of evening activities, workshops, career-related events and conferences that undoubtedly helped me develop my professional goals. I have recently started my masters at ESCP Europe and will be searching for an internship in Product Management, as I would like to work with web developers in the future. I am also developing my own projects on the side. I would say that le Wagon was definitely an unforgettable experience!  Thank you!

• Eric Foucault • Student

I just finished Le Wagon bootcamp in Paris.

I really enjoyed it and here is a detailed review I wrote about it (in French only sorry) : https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/bilan-de-mon-aventure-au-wagon-eric-foucault/

• Great experience
    - 9/24/2018
    Anette • Graduate

After graduating from law school, I felt that the legal world and the real world was really disconnected. The legal environment hadn’t at all kept up to speed with the technological advances. I wanted to acquire the tools to be able to change this. After doing some research on coding bootcamps I soon discovered le Wagon as a leader in the market. I was surprised to see so many ratings, all excellent, which made me comfortable in my choice.

The courses are not like regular school courses like we know them from university. The day starts with 1,5 h of lecture, and then you code all day in teams of two. This means they have a real learning-by-doing approach, which I believe is a very efficient one. Of course, you are surrounded by helpful teachers if you have any questions. The pace is very intensive, and I think what you get out of the course really depends on what knowledge you have when you start. For my sake, I was a total ‘noob’, and I found some courses really challenging. However, I think this also relies on whether or not you do all of your prep work (which I wasn’t able to since I registered only 5 days before the course started).

But the Wagon is not only about the courses. It’s one big loving family, which organize various events every week; from yoga to presentations by start-ups. They are very involved in each student, and are genuinely interested in you and how they can help you. The people who work there are devoted to give you the best experience possible.

I am sincerely happy about my Wagon experience, it has allowed me to get the basic knowledge of coding. This is a course for someone who wants to get a maximum of information in a minimum of time. So, brace yourself for an intensive – but real fun – experience.

• Tom Patton • Graduate

After working in tech startups for a number of years, I really wanted to become more technologically savvy so that I could better work with product teams, find ways to optimize my day to day work, as well as speak intelligently about products/features with customers. Additionally, a dream of mine has been to start a company one day, and I wanted to be in a position where I could create MVPs for my startup ideas.

Most coding bootcamps teach you how to code, but Le Wagon teaches you how to use code to build products. They teach you to qualify, prototype, user-test, and develop your ideas. Le Wagon gives you the skills to be an entrepreneur as well as a programmer.

The thing that I'll miss the most is the day to day grind of learning new things. For the first six weeks, you're drinking from the fire hose and learning new coding concepts daily.

Although challenging, very few things are as satisfying as learning a something new in the morning, struggling with it throughout the day, and then getting a green terminal (passing the challenge tests 100%) by the afternoon. And I loved Barcelona. Amazing culture, people, and tapas :). For me, it was the perfect place to learn to program.

Bite the bullet. 20 years from now, I doubt you'll regret going to school to become technologically literate. Le Wagon will teach you to be a developer, but if you decide to go a different route (entrepreneurship, freelancing, product management, etc.), you'll have a skillset that is going to differentiate you.

• Le Wagon
    - 9/21/2018

Le wagon was a life changing experience to me. Prior to joining Le Wagon, I was a 2nd year Law student. I intend to complete my degree this year and to use the available resources and what I learned at Le Wagon to build a career in coding. The Le Wagon coding bootcamp taught me more than my 2 years at university. I had such an amazing and challenging experience this summer. I met so many awesome people, who I enjoyed working and learning from. During the last 2 weeks of the bootcamp, in a team of 4 we’ve built a very cool project, Polyglot which is a video and chat website with live translations. Le Wagon was probably one of the best experiences in my life, I am so glad to be part of the Le Wagon family.

• Change your life
    - 9/21/2018
    Fabrizio Spadaro • Student

If you thought that "change your life, learn how to code" was just an exaggeration they are using to bait you in, you are WRONG... I've been to Le Wagon Milan, the teachers were really helpful, skilled and passionate about what they are doing.
    The course is really intense and you need to really be motivated before joining this program, but if your will is high, then you'll be more than happy about this decision you are making.
    I found a job straight after the Bootcamp and all I can tell you, is that you need to apply to this Bootcamp if you really want to step into the web development industry and change your life

• Joy • Graduate

There were several reasons why I chose to join Le Wagon bootcamp:

1. To learn and understand technical processes and jargons.
    - I've always been interested to understand how everything works and be able to communicate better with other developers.

2. To pursue my passion in programming
    - I love programming so much that whenever I'm coding time stops for me. Before the bootcamp I was developing static front end web pages and was self taught. I wanted to learn back end programming and wanted to fully commit to it I've always been interested to understand how the back end connects to the front end

3. Being surrounded by an amazing community of like minded, talented individuals.
    - The thing that sets Le Wagon apart is their ability to select individuals that are highly motivated and eager to learn and develop their skills. Recruiting the right people is super critical especially when collaboration is involved.

• Andrew Pisani • Student

My experience at Le Wagon Melbourne was exactly what I wanted from a Bootcamp. It is an intense 9 weeks of learning and I wouldn’t have changed one bit. I had a little experience with learning to code with some online resources for a couple of months prior, but I quickly overtook my comfort zone and was learning in leaps and bounds. I loved the practicality of the course focusing on the real world and even working out of a coworking space ingrained the tech start-up world. So glad I took the plunge with Le Wagon and am know apart of their support network as an alumnus.

• Christophe Alain Pagnusatt Rochester • Graduate

This bootcamp is exceptional for people looking to get into the web development industry, what they offer in terms of knowledge, experience and post-bootcamp resources is well worth the money paid for the course. I crossed the atlantic ocean to do a LeWagon bootcamp in Tel Aviv and it was a very fruitful experience.

I'd highly recommend the Tel Aviv bootcamp to anyone interested in learning web development and coding in a high tech environment, not to mention you get to take the course 10 minutes from the beach ;)

• ADRIEN • Student

There is a week ago I finished the coding bootcamp from Le Wagon and I'm still tired! That was so intense and full of teaching that I need some time for realize the level that I got in coding and come back to a normal rhythm. Now I have to use all those new knowledge in my project.

• I recommend!
    - 9/18/2018
    Gru • Graduate

I came to learn to code and understand the web development. And I'm plenty contented! Teachers, support and contents are really qualitative.