Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 38 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

• Amazing bootcamp
    - 5/22/2019
    Salomón Charabati  User Photo
    Salomón Charabati • Graduate Verified via GitHub

The bootcamp is truly amazing. The teachers and TA's are great, the curriculum is very strong and the Le Wagon community is also great.

I really really recommend this bootcamp

Big thanks to Le Wagon!

• Tomohiro Mitani  User Photo
    Tomohiro Mitani • Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I took a part time course in Le Wagon in Tokyo from 2019. The part-time course require you to attend two weekday nights and Sat courses.
    As a full-time employee, this bootcamp was perfect for my schedule. The course covered web-development in Rails, Javascript, HTML, and CSS. IMHO, the course materials were the top notch. The lectures and exercises were thoughtfully created to teach you the fundamental of web development and designs.

I have a professional software development experiences prior to courses, but I have never launched my professional web services. I think this can related to many engineers who are asked to solve very deep technical issues of one particular enterprise software, but have not had a chance to learn a full cycle of web development (i.e. wire frame to launching the production web application.)

This course successfully fulfilled my needs because their course materials are well-balanced between technical skills and professional web designs. They didn't only teach me coding, but how to successfully design web for real end users. Just search Le Wagon Demo Day on YouTube, and see how professional their final projects are.
  • Brandon Olin  User Photo
    Brandon Olin • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience at the Bali batch of Le Wagon was incredible! I registered with the vague idea that this experience would equip me with a skillset that'd set me up for a high paying career. I completely the prep work and become MUCH more interested in how I could use these tools we'd been equipped with to solve various problems. And during the bootcamp it self I dealt with having my mind repeatedly blown and/or overwhelmed by everything there was to learn!
    It was one of the more difficult things I've done in my life, but also one of the more rewarding ones. I had a knack for programming and did fairly well right off the bat, but when it was a bit too much and I could tone down my ego enough to actually ask for help the teachers and TAs were there to guide me through what I was missing and turn it into a great learning experience.
    Guido, Sonia, Gianluca, Rayhan, Sisi, thank you all so much for the continued support (and patience!) you've had with all of us during, and after the bootcamp. I know that my learning journey as a programmer has just begun, but I feel more than ready to walk down that path thanks to everything I learned at Le Wagon Bali.
  • Marie Blanchet  User Photo
    Marie Blanchet • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have recently finished the Le Wagon full-time Bootcamp, batch 364, in Lyon, and I reckon, doing it was one of the best choice I ever made. This is true, Le wagon website doesn't lie, the bootcamp is pretty intense, maybe exhausting sometimes but it is worth it. It is hard to believe that we come out with such a level in coding after only 9 weeks! The courses are adapted to everyone, from beginners to more advanced people, and the teachers are, according to me, really amazing.
  • Rahul Keerthi  User Photo
    Rahul Keerthi • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    If you want to learn to code then there are a million resources for that but if you want to develop a lasting practice of code that you can build a career on then Le Wagon offers an incredible experience.

I recently completed the full-time course in London in January 2020. It was fast-paced and highly challenging, even with the prep work, and despite this, the care from the teaching and support staff, the effectiveness of their digital learning platform and the camaraderie they develop through social and work activities provides a fantastic basis for learning. They keep you motivated, balanced and ensure you understand not just the what and how but also the why.

I highly recommend Le Wagon, and should you choose to sign up, I assure you that you will get manifold back what you put into it.
  • Éric Férole  User Photo
    Éric Férole • Student Verified via GitHub
    I've recently finished my programming Bootcamp at Le Wagon Montreal batch #316. I am more than satisfied with the training I have received. I couldn't wish better. The atmosphere that reigns at the Wagon is warm and it feels like a big family. We are in good company, there is always someone to help us when needed. As a web designer and web strategist, I have always wanted to learn the mechanics behind web development. However, I always lacked the time and discipline to tackle this complex learning process on my own. Le Wagon has offered me the perfect opportunity to achieve this goal. I know that this new skill set will make me an even stronger designer, strategist, and team player. I leave confident with a strong foundation and many new friends. I recommend Le Wagon to anyone who wants to learn programming once and for all.
    Éric Férole, Designer and Full Stack Developer

• Kathrin Wendt  User Photo
    Kathrin Wendt • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before joining Le Wagon I worked as a finance manager in Berlin. Working in Finance, I missed the creative part of the job since I was working with numbers all day long. Thus coding seemed to be the perfect combination of logical thinking and creative ideation. I joined the Le Wagon Bali batch in January to find out whether coding would be something that I enjoy.

Having just finished the bootcamp a month ago, I can definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to get into coding or start their own company. The amount of things that we learned and the way it was explained was perfect to get a great understanding not only of what you are doing, but also why you are doing it. I really liked the large amount of time that we actually spent coding instead of just listening to lectures. Even if you already have a better understanding of programming, they make sure that you’ll always have something challenging to do with loads of optional exercises.

Next to the intense amount I learned during the bootcamp, I really enjoyed the community aspect as well. Everyone is really open to do things together after an intense day of coding and Le Wagon occasionally organizes trips to enjoy the island together.

If you are seriously thinking about starting your own business, the pitch night presents a great chance to get some feedback from fellow coders and build your first prototype. Working in groups was definitely more challenging than expected, but being forced to regularly present your outcome was very motivating to give your best and find ways to work together in a team. All in all, I had the best time learning to code with Le Wagon and would 100% do it again in the future!
  • Alim Lalji  User Photo
    Alim Lalji Verified via GitHub
    Before joining Le Wagon, I was on a year out having just finished university. I had a few months to go before starting a graduate role. I really wanted to use this time constructively and expand my knowledge base. Coding was a buzzword for me during that year – I kept hearing that it was the skill to learn.

With zero coding experience under my belt, I was looking for a course that would start from scratch. A coding bootcamp appealed more to me personally rather than an online course. I wanted to be in a classroom setting, learning from teachers and working alongside other students – I wanted to fully immerse myself in that coding world. The 9 week program at Le Wagon not only ticked all of these boxes but it was also rated as the #1 bootcamp out there. I was definitely nervous beforehand but honestly, it was easily the best decision I made.

9 hours a day, 5 days a week for 9 weeks – it sounds intense and truthfully it was. However, you find yourself getting completely lost in it all – the challenges of the day and the code – it’s awesome. The quality of the teaching was superb. The staff’s ability to break down complex concepts and explain them to us clearly and concisely, really helped me to grasp the content. Beyond that, they were all really approachable and seemed to genuinely care about us and how we were getting on. The setup of the course meant that each day we working in pairs and during the last few weeks, in project groups. This was really enjoyable and also helpful when tackling the day’s challenges. It was fascinating to learn from each other and see how others approached the same problems.

The course at Le Wagon has drawn me into the fascinating world of coding , has seriously made me consider a career along this path and has connected me with a community of students and Le Wagon staff. Big thanks to Le Wagon London and Batch #360!
  • Mr
    Karl Loomes  User Photo
    Karl Loomes • Full Stack Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Having previously spent my career in the finance industry, I decided it was time for a change and to pursue a long-standing interest of mine – coding. Though I was worried I would have to go back to university to gain a qualification, talking to friends in the industry it became apparent that there was no need for that, as coding bootcamps more than qualified you for a junior role. In researching which bootcamp to take, Le Wagon quickly stood out as the best quality and the one that matched my goals. At the end of the course, you are a qualified junior full stack developer.

My weeks at Le Wagon were some of the best I can remember. The team and people have a genuine love of coding and of teaching their skills to a new batch of people – you feel it every day, in every interaction. The buddy system quickly means you get to know your classmates and also gain experience of helping others and reviewing other people’s code yourself.

I found myself looking forward to each day when I woke up. The structure of a morning lecture on a new topic, then spending the day doing coding challenges on that topic to solidify the knowledge was genuinely enjoyable, as well as very effective. To think where we started that first day, and what we are now capable of just nine weeks later, is incredible. I will always be grateful to Le Wagon for what they have given me, I will be highly recommended them to anyone who asks.
  • Amazing experience
    Sophie  User Photo
    Sophie • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I recently finished at Le Wagon part time batch #317.

I come from a creative background and was looking to gain tech skills to take on more freelance work and a potential career change. I now feel like I have the foundation skills in place to build on and the confidence to continue learning.

This course is by no means something to be taken lightly- it totally takes over your life! Studying part time is still a full time commitment with evening lectures to watch and catching up on anything missed in class, alongside your normal 9-5 commitments. But the result of working hard for 6 months pays off and I’m really happy with the skills I now have. It’s also a testament to both the course and the teaching that I was always excited to go into class on a Saturday morning. Your social life totally goes out of the window and you start dreaming in code but it’s all worth it, promise!

The magical thing about Le Wagon is everyone comes from a different background bringing with them different ways of working. As a result we all built some amazing apps and made great connections to carry on working together in the future. I have already found the Le Wagon community so useful and it’s great knowing there is a big network out there if you ever have any questions- especially as a freelancer.

My main praise for Le Wagon is the exceptional teaching and learning program. All of the TA’s had a different approach which was so helpful, and a lot of patience if you didn’t understand a concept first time around. This level of support really keeps you going during some of the tougher weeks and when it gets to final projects.

It’s also worth mentioning that our final week was the start of lockdown here in the UK and the transition to remote learning was great considering the circumstances.

• Le Wagon Bali
    Maria Jose Fernandez-Concha  User Photo
    Maria Jose Fernandez-Concha • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I would describe Le Wagon as a unique, well-structured, challenging and life-changing
    experience that takes place in the perfect setting: a rooftop with a sea-view in the heart of
    Canggu, Bali.

Before joining the bootcamp I was working in the research team of an
    accelerator in NYC, right after having graduated from university. During this time I was on
    an exploration mode, since I did not have a clear idea of what industry I wanted to work in
    specifically. However, I have always had the long-term ambition of going back to Peru and
    launching a project to help reduce the socio-economic disparities present in the country. I
    knew that to be able to achieve this personal goal successfully I would first have to build
    more skills through experience.

While working on the accelerator I was able to learn about the different challenges and
    pathways entrepreneurs around the globe took to scale up. One of the main takeaways
    from this experience was understanding the importance of having tech skills to achieve
    success in today’s digitally-oriented world, especially when seeking to be a successful
    entrepreneur and being able to communicate and understand every aspect of a project.  I
    realised that, being in my early twenties, I wanted to focus my next few years on developing
    new hard-skills which would be transferable from one industry to another while acquiring
    knowledge on different fields.

After 5 years in NYC, I decided to leave and jump onto this 9-week adventure at Le Wagon,
    Bali. I chose the Bali campus due to the cultural offerings of this island and because I was
    looking for a place that would be a contrast with the big cities I had previously lived in (Lima,
    NYC and Paris). The setting of the bootcamp definitely enhanced the entire experience
    because every day was a new adventure that made you discover the richness of the local
    culture while learning how to code. In a typical day you could surf at 6:00 am with the
    sunrise, ride your scooter to class through beautiful rice fields while watching the Balinese
    Hindus putting forward offerings, intensely code from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm in the rooftop
    terrace of the FRII hotel with a very fresh breeze and a sea-view, and finally end your day in
    a very balanced way with a yoga class with your classmates.

On the technical side, Le Wagon has a very structured program and a user-friendly platform
    that gives students and alumni a life-long access to a handful of resources including
    libraries, lectures and daily coding challenges. Since day one it was a very hands-on
    experience by having several day-long coding challenges which you had to push to your
    own repository. The “buddy system” during these coding challenges was one of the things
    that for me differed this program from just taking an online course. Every day you were
    assigned to a different “buddy” from the class to work together through the challenges, ask
    questions to each other if either one was stuck, brainstorming solutions together and gave
    you the chance to explain your code out-loud to someone else (which I found out to be a
    very effective strategy for debugging). Another resource of the program I found very useful
    was the “tickets system”. If you were still struggling to solve a problem after using all of the online resources and talking with your buddy  you could raise a ticket and a teacher would come and walk you through the problem. This was a very effective way of learning because it would indirectly build within each student a methodology to solve coding problems.

The first few weeks of the bootcamp were probably the most challenging because you had to adapt to the fast paced rhythm of the bootcamp while trying to understand and apply most of the new concepts that were being introduced to you each day.  This could have been a little bit frustrating at the beginning, however, after applying these concepts daily you become familiarised with them, and after the first three weeks everything starts to come together. The unconditional support, friendliness and positive energy of all the teachers made this first stage and the whole journey very enjoyable.

The most exciting part of the journey was building your own product during the last two weeks of the bootcamp together with three other people. This experience did not only enhance our team-working skills and gave us the chance to work with people with very diverse backgrounds, but pushed our technical skills to the next level by making us bring everything that we had learned in the past months together, and researching new concepts. Our final product was called “Rated Places” it is a B2B, community-based, deals and recommendations web application which was based on our own experience and needs while living in Canggu. It was very challenging to build a product while learning how to work in teams using the different platforms, like Github and Trello, under that time pressure, but at the end the feeling was very rewarding.

At the end of the program, we did not only learn all these technical skills but we became a family and part of Le Wagon global network. We also discovered the infinite possibilities these new set of skills gave us, through the presentations of inspiring guest speakers who were former students from Le Wagon, and understood the ongoing digital boom in Bali.  The opportunity to meet so many people coming from very diverse backgrounds and with different experiences was unique. I am very grateful for this experience and it is one that I will always hold close to my heart.

• Charlotte Waller  User Photo
    Charlotte Waller • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Having worked in digital for a decade, coding knowledge was constantly a block I came up against; I simply did not understand it. Outsourcing digital tasks to developers was the norm but I found this incredibly frustrating with such a keen interest in the topic.

I wanted to (finally!) learn to code, swivel my career to include dev skills as part of my remit or change it completely. After years trying numerous online courses I realised that in order to achieve this I needed to be forced into a classroom to learn in person.

With a mortgage and full time job, a 9-week full-time bootcamp was not an option. Le Wagon - as far as I knew - was the only London bootcamp that had taken the significant steps to offer a part time course for professionals such as myself. Their first course had just started and I immediately enrolled on the second.

The course itself surpassed all expectations. I’m not afraid of hard work but this pushed me to my limits…it’s certainly not for the faint-hearted and will command your life for 6 months (yes, including Saturdays!). However the end result is worth it many times over.

The teachers and staff make this course what it is, their commitment to our batch and their no-nonsense approach ensured we all came through with a brand new, marketable skill set.

Regarding the teaching itself, the thing that stood out most prominently was how commercial it was - the material was always up to date and we were taught how to work as a developer, not just how to code. In support of this, the buddying and ticketing systems honed the unique type of teamwork needed to work in a tech team and upon completion of the course, we had 3 projects ready and waiting to show prospective employers the day we graduated.

Completing the course earned me a huge amount of kudos with my employer. I work in a tech team for a bank and the developers are unanimously impressed with the level of proficiency reached, the depth of knowledge gained and the way in which we were taught to code.
  • Gonnard Vincent  User Photo
    Gonnard Vincent • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    En 9 semaines, vous allez découvrir et apprendre un domaine qui pourrais vous être inconnue.
    En 9 semaines, vous allez vous amusez a prendre en main les outils, qui vont vous permettre de donnée vie a vos envie.
    En 9 semaines, Vous allez rencontrer une équipe pédagogique prêtes a tout pour vous soutenir et vous guidez vers vos objectifs.
    En 9 semaines,  vous allez vous cassez les dents sur des problèmes qui paraissent insolvable, mais a l'aide de vos camarades et des professeurs, vous allez les surmontés.

Ces 9 semaines vous ne les verrez pas passez, mais en 9 semaines vous serez capable d'exprimer et de créer des sites qui vous ressembles.

Le wagon c'est tout ça, et bien plus encore.