Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon is a 9-week Ruby on Rails focused bootcamp based out of Paris and other various locations. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants will join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course, and in 2 months students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. The bootcamp focuses on bringing coding skill to creatives and entrepreneurs with the ambition to build their own MVP and/or challenge their future dev team.

• Coding Bootcamp

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, SQL, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby
    September 23, 2019
    Madrid, Oslo, Rennes, Kyoto, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Casablanca, Belo Horizonte, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Bordeaux, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro
    Payment in two or three installments depending on the Campus policies
    Beginner

• Amazing bootcamp
    - 5/22/2019
    Salomón Charabati  User Photo
    Salomón Charabati • Graduate Verified via GitHub

The bootcamp is truly amazing. The teachers and TA's are great, the curriculum is very strong and the Le Wagon community is also great.

I really really recommend this bootcamp

Big thanks to Le Wagon!

• Amazing!
    - 5/20/2019
    Lucie Monnier  User Photo
    Lucie Monnier • Student Verified via GitHub

The Wagon was one of the best experiences I had attending school!
    Not only did I learn very useful skills  regarding my carreer, but it also feels like I am now part of a great network.
    Everything lead me to a carreer in business, but thanks to Le Wagon, I can now access so much more opportunities (developper, PO etc)!
    As for the courses themselves, they are very interesting. Thanks to the method “learning by doing”, we could improve our skills very fast and become full-stack developpers in only nine weeks. Last but not least, the atmosphere at Le Wagon is great, it really was a pleasure to wake up and go learn how to code everyday :)

• Thomas Eskenazi  User Photo
    Thomas Eskenazi • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I have been thinking about following Le Wagon bootcamp since the day I heard about it. All the people that knew about it were unanimous. So when my school offered me the possibility to follow The Wagon bootcamp as part of my last year of studies, I didn’t really hesitate.

All I can say is that I wasn’t disappointed. With all the expectations I had in the bootcamp, it still found a way to get me positively surprised.
    I really was eager to learn about coding, it’s really the field of study that motivated me. I wasn’t really thinking about my career, or that it would look good on my resume, it was all about learning something that I find deeply passionating.

That is the thing with this bootcamp I guess, you find yourself in an environment that enhance that motivation. Everybody arounds you is also eager to learn and motivated (including the people actually working there). All the tools that Le Wagon developed are amazingly easy-to-use and help you get caught in the « game ».

So yes, it is an intensive bootcamp, but you learn so much, and more importantly maybe, you enjoy all the process. Once it is finished, it is really when I realized all the things that I have learnt, the new way of thinking that I developed. All the pieces put themselves together, it is a great feeling.
    Also, Le Wagon’s ecosystem is impressive, all tech companies know about this formation and value it, it definitely opens many doors.

The formation is amazing, the environment is amazing, the network is also amazing. I would do it again without any second thought !

• Hugo Razafindranaly  User Photo
    Hugo Razafindranaly • Web developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I was business developper in my previous job and I have always been attracted by the digital market. As a neophyte in web developement I choose to attend Le Wagon. Can they really teach me how to build a web app in 9 weeks ? After that training I can easily say "yes". Moreover, they made me reallize I could be good at it. I can only recommand to choose Le Wagon. The community is amazing and always open to new members. So let's join us !

• Le Wagon Lisbon
    - 5/17/2019
    Manuel Sousa  User Photo
    Manuel Sousa • Fullstack Engineer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

you would think the slogan is a bit cheesy for Le Wagon but they do in fact change lives. Mine was one of these, I would have never foreseen the amount of change that came into my life from taking a le wagon bootcamp.

It has been 4 months since the end of my bootcamp in lisbon. I have been working in a family office fintech startup in brussels for the past 3 and a half months. One of my colleagues for the bootcamp final project liked my work and recommended me to his CTO, I had the job interview the day after the final bootcamp day, they rest is history and I haven't looked back yet. I really enjoy what I do, too much maybe, you could say. The need to adapt and figure things out as you go and the availability of this type of information on the web makes it a very interesting market to work in. Where as before I would struggle to pick up basic notions on these topics now I like the challenge of having to figure something out without any prior knowledge. We are building test driven api endpoints for a big contract and porting the whole app to a more segmented frontend backend microservices style one and this will involve getting into many fields and topics to study. We are now looking into graphql for the ease of development it brings to the front end development and the centralization of the routing in the backend.

My background was slightly different than what you'd think would be a usual case of a student of a programming bootcamp, but it turns out a lot of people from different backgrounds are looking for things like this more and more. I would soon find this out when meeting the rest of the classmates. I was an ok student in high school, I did one year of economics college and just didn't like it so dropped out and went to work. It wasn't exactly as cut and dry as that, I was young and immature so a lot of this work involved more lying around and wasting away then actual work but suffice to say that I didn't have a degree and was bouncing around in low qualified jobs learning the ropes of life. at some point when I was 25 I got into cleaning up myself and my life so started to treat myself better, workout , read, etc. WHich led to being slightly obsessed about cooking healthy food which led me to cooking school and a small career as a cook. Worked in hotels, pop restaurants, coffee shops, all you could think of and even river cruises, all hard and challenging in their own way.

I did always have in the back of my mind that I wanted to quench an old thirst of learning programming since my teens, all of it seemed very fascinating to me. At one point whilst working for a vietnamese pop up restaurant I signed up to volunteer for web summit. Back up a little.. My brother is a tour guide and he once had a tourist in one of his tours that ran a bootcamp similar to le wagin in barcelona, with former big tech employees the whole nine. He later told me about it and that the guy was interested in hiring my brother as a salesperson for him in portugal, the deal was that if he could sell 9 of them the 10th was free. My brother always looking out for me told me he owl give me the tenth. I was immediately fascinated with the prospect of such a thing as a bootcamp for programming, it was the first time i learned about the concept. I researched it a little but it was eye gouging expensive so there was no way with those crap jobs I had that I would have any money for it anytime soon. SO i parked the idea and filled it down in recesses of my mind. Back to web summit, when your there to meet a bunch of different people especially as a volunteer, I got to talking with this one volunteer and he was like so what's a cook doing at web summit. I told him I was itching to get into tech and was eyeing this super expensive bootcamp in barcelona but would have to park it for now, he just told me dude, i'm doing this bootcamp right here in lisbon and its way more accessible and a really good company. This was when I found out about le wagon, he told me about the local discount and the location and really brought home to me how great the organization and flow of it was. He was a former lawyer in brazil and had really no tech background nd told me it was fine for all types.

As soon as I had a computer with internet connection in front of me I was researching about this new found discovery. I was hooked this was it I had to get into this, so then before next year's web summit I was already signed up for the fall bootcamp. The process was straightforward, I had to rush the interview tech challenge because I had a long trip planned to poland. Emily was super nice and made it very unintimidating, I paid the deposit and got the prepwork. It was a lot of prepwork but it was very important. I felt like I was paying for something I had been anticipating for along while and even though it was sometimes hard to grasp what I was learning in that prepwork I had to take it seriously and finish before the boot camp. I didn't take it with me to poland so when I came back 3 weeks before the bootcamp I was cramming all day and night. It's not something you can do in a week let me tell you, so take it seriously.

The program had a good mix of organization and support, that was the thing that most stuck out to me over the months. It was really quite surprising, Kitt which is the internal exercise system they have was really impressive. The markdown they used made it a pleasure to read the exercises, eventually I felt excited to tackle the daily exercises. I was hooked, but the balancing act that the team plays with skill is managing to maintain a relaxed atmosphere whilst expecting so much from the students. In a sense it is almost self paced at least for the duration of that day then it resets the day after. Beer and dinner friday, getting to know the rest of the colleagues with pair coding. The model of morning lecture and then the rest of the day with tackling the exercises is perfect. I really enjoyed it, I couldn't know really how much I really had anticipated it. I had gone in with an open mind and no expectations, at worst it would give me closure at best it would catalyze my change of life and direction. When it got to the final project we already knew each other all very well, pair programming and the dinners had made sure of that. So I presented my idea, like anyone else who wanted to, no one was forced to do it, if you had an idea you could otherwise whatever. The voting system for these projects was another really impressive thing done with some sorting algorithm based on a bunch of data, all very high tech and once all the talks were down we had our teams. Turns out I didn't really know my team but we had a great idea and that was the cool thing.

One of the team members, the one that would later recommend me to his boss. Worked for this startup and used trello but felt the need to get more visual feedback from it so that was the basis of his project idea, get more visual KPIs from a trello sprint board. All of these lingo was super foreign to me and even though I didn't know him I felt he had the most relatable real world idea. We had almost nothing to go with at the start, for almost half of the first week we almost did no coding just to figure out how we were going to get data from trello boards into our app. Straight from the go we were ambitious, we wanted to connect to trello api and get data from a aboard onto out app and then display it. Every step required a lot of fanning out from complete darkness and the unknown, from figuring out omniauth 2 factor authentication for trello. Reading through their documentation, we even landed on luck with a great ruby wrapper around the trello api which was very well written and thus a great lesson in ruby source code. Eventually we even tried to go beyond and get webhooks working that would send back to out callback endpoint any updates from the trello board, the glory and icing on the cake was having our team mate demo the app on trello, make some huge change in the cards and watch it change the statistics on our app. Very rewarding.

Conclusion, learn to code and change your life, go to Le Wagon.

• Loïc Chesneau  User Photo
    Loïc Chesneau • Data Analyst • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After a year and a half as a business analyst in a tech start-up I felt like I had a good understanding of our business and market. However as many of us with non-technical background, I was clearly lacking a certain number of skills in order to understand the development of our core product. I told friends about my very early mid-life crisis and met with someone who convinced me to go for Le Wagon’s bootcamp in Paris despite not having coded anything in my life. After the first few days, the fear of failing had completely vanished - Le Wagon somehow found the perfect balance between supporting students and teaching them to reach the autonomy they’ll need as junior developers. You also get to meet with awesome people who you will want to train with every day. Le Wagon is a family with such a great spirit that you always find a way to come back for one of their many community events.
    After the bootcamp, I left my business analyst position and I quickly learned Python to work in data analytics.

• Frank Zhu  User Photo
    Frank Zhu • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I wanted to learn how to code for a few years before I joined Le Wagon. I tried to learn it myself by following online courses a few times, but each time I didn't manage to continue after a few weeks of trying. I actually already gave up on learning how to code until someone told me about Le Wagon. People were telling me that you will be able to build products only after 2 months. I was a little skeptical, because it sounded crazy, but then after talking with a few alumni I decided to give it a shot anyway, I just wanted to become a more technical product manager.

The 2 months at Le Wagon were very intense. We were covering new topics everyday. It was overwhelming sometimes because you often feel you haven’t mastered the topics from the days before yet and you are already learning something new. Because everyone was in the same boat, we were able to help each other out and learn together. I think Le Wagon does it very well in selecting good teachers. Our teachers were able to make ‘boring’ topics fun, which makes it easier for us to understand. The last 3 weeks were project based, when we could build our own products with a team. For me this was the moment to apply everything we had learned and to experience how to work together in a tech team. Le Wagon doesn’t only focus on teaching students how to writing codes, they really prepare you to be problem solving in the tech world.

Now after the camp, knowing how to code and being part of the alumni group, I feel that many doors have opened. The 2 months flew by so quickly and I was able to learn so many things in such a short time. For the people who are considering to join the camp, focus for 2 months, it is definitely worth it.
  • Kelvin Lee  User Photo
    Kelvin Lee • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I had a very positive experience at Le Wagon bootcamp. Before the camp, I was the general manager of a consumer electronics distribution company, and I was looking to diversify my skills and knowledge in order to take the company to a higher level. There was never a dull moment in the camp as each hour of each day was engineered for maximum learning, and there were more days than not when I felt stretched way beyond the edge of my capabilities, but there is always support from staff and classmates so you can't get too lost. The camp culminated with 3 weeks of working in a team of 4, which was the most challenging and intense but also the most rewarding experience in the whole camp. We made an easy to use app to help seniors in China to get together and dance in the local parks, which has always been a popular national pastime but offline for the most part. Our team enjoyed working with each other so much, we remain good friends despite living in different countries and we will even compete in two hackathons this summer as a team. To others who are considering to join Le Wagon, I would recommend doing the pre-work 100% with all your focus. It's long, it's hard, but on week one everything takes off like a rocket ship and you want to have as much under your belt as possible before the 9 weeks journey begins.

• Augustin Cousin  User Photo
    Augustin Cousin • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

The Wagon bootcamp has been a real achievement.
    I didn't even expect heading to such a great experience when I signed in.
    I'm pretty sure It's not necessary to talk about the content, just come over and take the most of it; no matter what you want to do next : becoming a web developer, a product manager, an entrepreneur or just for your own culture…
    In fact, everything here is about sharing tech skills and experiences, especially because everyone here has a different background. The staff is amazing, from the first day to the last, you're never left alone. Moreover, thanks to a very sharp program, it's affordable to everyone to improve his skills step by step.
    I highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone!

• Serena  User Photo
    Serena Verified via LinkedIn

The curriculum  and the material provided are amazing: easy to understand, sharp, straight to the point and always up to date.

The first day, was probably the third time opening a terminal in my whole life, by the end of the bootcamp I was merging pull requests on GitHub and pushing my PWA on Heroku.
    If you have no idea what I am talking about, that is exactly why you should join the bootcamp.

Every day, I woke up wanting to go to class, wanting to learn…9 days straight, not so easy to have this motivation in University. And what is best is that you are surrounded by people that have the save anger to learn, paired with passionate teachers and TAs that are seriously there JUST because they love what they are doing. They are seriously amazing in understanding what is bugging you, how can they make it clearer, and they can repeat it 1000 times.

You will start with Ruby, and by the second week you will be playing black jack against your laptop, then you might wander ok cool… but when will I move from the terminal, and that’s when they will teach you the front-end and the beauty that is on all the apps you are surrounded by, and you have no idea how they got created (you will, promised). And from there they will teach you a MVP is built, and then it will be your turn and you will challenging yourself to create something that is actually out there, on the world wide web, and it feels immensely empowering.

After seeing engineers working their magic, I thought it would have been almost impossible for me to understand what they were doing… then I found le Wagon.

• Agnes Selvita  User Photo
    Agnes Selvita • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

First of all, for the first time in Le Wagon history, ever we had majority female than male ratio in this batch :)

Prior to attending Le Wagon bootcamp, I was working as a data analyst and data engineer in a mid-size e-commerce company. I studied information system in university, as I’ve always had huge interest in anything tech, but was too intimidated to take on a full computer science major then.

While working in the data team, I was exposed more and more to the IT and programming world, and was looking to finally brush my fear aside, and dive fully into the technical world. I was looking at different big data analytics or data science programs, but felt I wasn’t ready to commit to a full-time one-year-long master degree. So I thought of Le Wagon bootcamp as a shortcut!

It wasn’t an easy decision, because I’ve worked for years in data field, and I felt like doing the full-stack coding bootcamp is a quite a big shift. But I think I stopped thinking of this after day 3 of the bootcamp.

I really enjoyed every single day of the camp, the instructors we had were really some of the most amazing, talented and passionate people in the industry, and they really tried to put down the textbook, and do lectures in the most entertaining and unconventional way! The format of the classroom is great, we’d have 1 - 2 hours lecture in the morning, and right after that we’d start doing our daily challenges with our buddy of the day.

I must say they’ve really found a way to teach non-technical people into building a full web product. Instead of looking at it as “learning how to code”, which can be demotivating sometimes when you feel like your brain is just not capable, they guide you pass the coding and straight on to the end goal: to launch a web product, YOUR own product, in just 9 weeks time. I remember what an awesome feeling it was, when we started being able to put the backend side and the frontend side together to complete a full product.

The bootcamp has really opened my eyes and a new path for me. At this very moment, I'm enjoying just coding and creating new products everyday, and it gives me freedom to work as a freelancer and getting involved in different startups. I still very much love data, and I think the skill I learned at the bootcamp boost my capability in different data engineering projects that I wasn't able to do before the camp.

Last but not least, Le Wagon has such an amazingly tight community of alumni and teachers, and these people are there to help each other post-bootcamp, whether to help with programming questions, or to give advice on projects and career, or to just share freelance opportunities with fellow graduates.

• Pieter-Jan Caals  User Photo
    Pieter-Jan Caals • AI Engineer • Student Verified via GitHub

I highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone!

I graduated as a Software Engineer in Belgium but before committing myself to a full-time job I wanted to have an experience abroad. So I joined batch #210 in Montréal and it was the best experience of my life!

Before the bootcamp, I wasn't sure if I was going to learn anything in the first couple of weeks, because those were all about the basics of programming. But boy was I wrong! My prior knowledge of coding gave me the opportunity to learn how to explain stuff that seems easy to me, to someone who never heard of it prior to the morning lecture of that day. And that definitely helped me to improve as a programmer. The bootcamp also provides optional challenges which are quite challenging, even for programmers with experience.

But as the weeks progressed, I realized that Le Wagon is about so much more than just coding. The bootcamp taught me a lot about teamwork, helping each other out, realizing what you don't know and how to let others help you with what you don't know. And most importantly it taught me how to transform an idea into a product you can proudly present in only 2 weeks with people you've only known for 1,5 month. That's the magic of Le Wagon!

• Le Wagon London
    - 5/7/2019
    Maddie Lewis  User Photo
    Maddie Lewis • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Le Wagon has been an awesome experience. The teachers have been amazing and unbelievably supportive, I could slack them night or day and I know they would get back to me. As a future student, I’ve found Le Wagon to be a great step before University, the bootcamp has made me not only think more about what career I would like to do in the future but also think more about the business side of life. I now feel more like I’m learning with a purpose than just learning because I love the subject, which massively increases my motivation to learn about what I love. Post Le Wagon, I feel more prepared for life at University, the Le Wagon mentality is ‘work hard, play hard’ and that’s the philosophy I intend to take with me to University.

• Alexis Dewerdt  User Photo
    Alexis Dewerdt Verified via LinkedIn

The experience was short but intense. I am impressed of all that we learned in only 9 weeks !!! The vibes was great, and it was fun to learn, even though there were times when I felt like my head was going to explode :). I would do it again without hesitation !

• Marion Beaufrère  User Photo
    Marion Beaufrère • Head of Product @ Luko • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I attended le Wagon a year ago, and I'm so glad I did !

Le Wagon is a very intense learning experience, the first weeks especially are quite challenging. Yet, that's only because you are learning so much from it.
    The curriculum is very well designed, you're making immense progress throughout the 9 weeks. Because you're being paired with a different student every day, you're able to think through problems differently and to help each other grow.
    It's also a great social experience. You get to meet people from very different backgrounds with an entrepreneurial mindset.

What I liked about le Wagon, on top of everything, is that it's not just pure theory, there's also a real project at the end. It gives you great tools that you'll be able to use in your everyday job life.
    All the experience I've gained from le Wagon has been very useful to me in my product role. I definitely recommend le Wagon to anyone who has an interest in the tech scene and/or in a technical or semi-technical role.

• vincent  User Photo
    vincent • product manager • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Le Wagon is an extraordinary experience, 9 intensive weeks that pass at lightning speed. I am an alumni of the 200 batch 2018 in Paris.

After 6 years worked for Carrefour France, I always wanted to go further and understand what was happening behind the projects once in the hands of technology & developers. I was in charge of the ecommerce for the fresh products (bakery, fruits and vegetable, fish shop…).

For this reason and to facilitate my interactions with teams of developers, I decided to join Le Wagon.

A few months after the end of Le Wagon I joined xo7, a french startup, to be one of their product manager. In addition to that, I took the opportunity to create an online poster sales company just for fun.

I really recommend everyone to do this bootcamp: it's the best experience to train, progress, understand, launch your project, iterate, and calmly tackle any new project, not just technical. The quality and relevance of the training is a real plus, as is the alumni network and the global community of Le Wagon.

• Ignacio Alonso  User Photo
    Ignacio Alonso • Fullstack developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I wanted to stop working a 9-5 and start travelling as a digital nomad with my own project in the first place. I also wanted to improve my salary by switching to a development career and earn more.

Le wagon is a high quality program and there is a strong effort to make it as clear as possible and with a good order on the topics tough.

The experience was amazing and really eye opening to what I'm capable of learning in a short amount of time if I'm disciplined enough.
  • Francesc Ordeig  User Photo
    Francesc Ordeig • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

After finishing a 5-year job as international sales director for an international media agency in several countries across Africa, Asia, LATAM and the Middle East, I decided to take a little break, come back to my hometown Barcelona and learn new skills.

Understand and learn how to code was something that I had in mind for too long, and finally found some time to commit for the crazy 9-week bootcamp. I came across with Le Wagon thanks to one family member who is a developer, who said it will fit more my business background. And he couldn’t have been more right. I found Le Wagon the perfect bootcamp to start learning how to code due to its methodology, developments tools and commitment of its teachers and TA’s. I was especially amazed by its kitt and online platform we used every day to learn Ruby, OPP, Data Base, Front End and Rails. The platform is very intuitive, and it's remarkable because it allows each student to learn at its own path.

I can only say I had a great time in Le Wagon Barcelona and with my peers from the batch 231. The atmosphere during the 9 weeks with people from other countries and different backgrounds but the same commitment and passion was a highlight.

• Le wagon Review
    - 5/6/2019
    Gabriel Zerbib  User Photo
    Gabriel Zerbib Verified via LinkedIn

I don't see even one default, I enjoy everything from the lecture to the buddy system and the level of the TA (and Joy miso soup)

Good, very good staff, their principal quality I think was their dedication, their fun, and their willingness to help us. Most of them inspire me to develop my skills and become as good as them.

• Matthieu Rousseau  User Photo
    Matthieu Rousseau • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After a few years in Investment Banking, I felt the need to have a more “hands-on” experience at work. That’s why I decided to join my small family business. Although I was not in a “tech” environment, I quickly felt very frustrated and helpless when interacting with the team in charge of our e-commerce website.

Le Wagon brought me the skills to very efficiently  drive our web and IT projects, being able to understand our developers’ workflows and taking part in decisions I wasn’t even aware of before. Taking part in this aspect of the business feels very empowering and intellectually stimulating.

In addition to an incredible academic experience, Le Wagon bootcamp brought me into the most vibrant community I know :
    - The staff has created a very pleasant environment where alumni and entrepreneurs are happy to hang around and share their stories .
    - People with very various backgrounds in my batch came together as long-lasting friend.
    - People are eager to help their fellow alumni, from a tip to “debug” an application to a partnership to start a business venture.

• Alumni
    - 4/24/2019
    Guillaume Imary  User Photo
    Guillaume Imary • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
    After 3 years working in retail and marketing I wanted to start my own company but I had no coding skills... So I decided to join Le Wagon to have an overview of all what code is and to improve my tech skills. I wasn’t disappointed. After only 9 weeks of learning, 9 weeks of laughing, 9 weeks of drinking beers with startup partners, I’m now able to build an entire working website and I have a better idea of what I want to do!! I’m currently passing job interviews in tech startups and in the meanwhile I’m TA at Le Wagon Paris. Thanks a lot Le Wagon !
  • Caio Abibe  User Photo
    Caio Abibe • Verified via LinkedIn

Before joining Le Wagon I worked most of my career as an Investment Banker in Mergers and Acquisitions and in Financial Advisory. After 10 years of work experience, I decided that I wanted a change to a Tech / Startup environment, and in both environments software is driving most of the innovation and is where most of the value added comes from.
    I started researching coding bootcamps, and one of my best friends, the founder of a very successful Brazilian startup, Loggi, recommended me Le Wagon.
    I could not have been more satisfied with Le Wagon, the program is very well designed, very quick paced and fully delivers on its promise of transforming ideas in products. The full stack development bit means we learn everything from web design, databases, APIs, and back-end development; and as such it gives all the necessary tools to be able to transform any idea, in a fully functional app
    I’m pretty sure that even if I don’t work directly with web development, my skills you be amazingly helpful on my future job prospects.
    Lastly, I did Le Wagon in Bali which is an absolutely incredible place to do it, from the amazing staff, amazing friends that I made, to the unbelievable lifestyle that the island offers, I would definitely choose it over again!

• Eliott Guérin  User Photo
    Eliott Guérin • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Le Wagon is an extraordinary experience, 9 intensive weeks that pass at lightning speed. I am an alumni of the 146 batch of spring ‘18 in Paris.

After 4 years of lead generation for a subsidiary of a cac 40 company, I always wanted to go further and understand what was happening behind the projects once in the hands of technology & developers.

A few months after the end of Le Wagon I joined Skello, a french startup founded by former Le Wagon alumni to create and structure the Marketing BU.

In short it is the best experience of my last years :)

• Great adventure
    - 4/18/2019
    Vasco Figueiredo  User Photo
    Vasco Figueiredo • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Having just finished Electrical Engineering at university, and with a limited background in programming, I set my mind on learning more and making it my career. So I enrolled in Le Wagon Lisbon (Batch 205), and went on this crazy 9 week ride where I met amazing people and most importantly - new skills.

The pace of the course is greta, it caters to people who can struggle a bit more initially without leaving others that may be more at easewith nothing to do. If you finish your challenges, more will be thrown at you. The dynamics are amazing, in that you get the chance to work with everyone. This gives you the chance to learn from people who are 'better' than you, but also to be the teacher to people who may be struggling a bit more, and it changes on a daily basis.

After having left, I keep getting called for job interviews. Everywhere they tell me that my path is so different from the usual 'left university with a software engineering degree' that they're so used to - it gave me an edge, and amazing interpersonal skills, especially after having been the one presenting my team's project at demo day.

Overall it was an amazing experience, and I feel that it was completely woth the money, their support post-bootcamp has been great and I feel part of the big (4000+) alumni family.

• Victoria  User Photo
    Victoria • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I am super grateful to the whole team at Le Wagon! Super impressed by the teaching – the curriculum as well as the techniques and the teachers' skills – and organization. You can totally tell that they're super professional without ever getting boring. Communication and spirit are great, everyone is super open, fun but – as already said – professional at the same time. It's  A LOT to learn, your brain gets fried on a daily basis but it's worth it and you learn so much along the way – also about yourself! In the end they really encourage to coach you in finding a job so you know you're not alone out there.

• Miss
    - 4/17/2019
    Lily Gasztowtt  User Photo
    Lily Gasztowtt • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Upon finishing my Bachelor in Histoy at UCL, I found myself at a slight loss possessing no clear career path but a strong desire to diversify my education and widen my professional experiences.

When a friend informed me of Le Wagon, this immediately appeared to me as the perfect first step to kickstart my graduate life. Having always been intrigued by the technology industry but having never had the opportunity to complete any tech-related studies, I was delighted to find an intense program which offered a comprehensive introduction to this thriving industry. The bootcamp’s short duration and focus on expanding not only one’s technical skills but also one’s network aligned perfectly with my desire to obtain a well-rounded initial insight into the world of technology and startups. Furthermore, wanting to travel and experience new cultures, the fact that Le Wagon offered their course in a multitude of major cities attracted me all the more to their program. Deciding to join Le Wagon in Paris, I can safely say that the high expectations I had upon starting the formation were completely surpassed during the 9 weeks. The wealth of knowledge I gained went far beyond simply learning how to code. The insight into entrepreneurship and start-up dynamics coupled with the exposure to an incredible selection of open-minded individuals from all walks of life meant that I spent some of the best months of my life in a highly sociable and stimulating environment.

As cliché as this may all seem, I cannot praise the structure and values of Le Wagon enough. Even if you do not envisage yourself as a professional coder, you will gain invaluable information on the technology industry, which is increasingly omnipresent in our day-to-day lives. Upon finishing the bootcamp, I was offered a job in a thriving French tech-startup, which would have most likely been impossible without the skillset and career assistance I obtained at Le Wagon. I would therefore truly recommend this bootcamp to any curious, open-minded individual who wants to better understand the prevalent world of technology in highly sociable and exciting conditions.