Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationAmsterdam, Shanghai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Singapore
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Rennes, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Dubai, Stockholm, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Jad  User Photo
    Jad • Fullstack developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

During my 4 years experience in the start-up ecosystem, I’ve been dreaming of coding and taking part in the developers’ round-tables. However, my lack of technical skills was a barrier to my participation and it seemed like an unreachable dream until I discovered Le Wagon through my friends who experienced the same frustrations.

During the 9 weeks of intensive training, the teachers did a phenomenal job as they drove the program with passion and great guidance to arm me with technical skills. Not only I am now able to working with my technical team but I can also develop my own web applications.

Enrolling at Le Wagon also means joining a growing community of passionate developers from all around the world who are feeding the network on daily basis and sharing knowledge.

The people I met, the experience I had and the skills I acquired were above my expectations. After Le Wagon, I decided to keep on coding and grow as a full stack developer.

• Gracy Soundron  User Photo
    Gracy Soundron • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Le Wagon has a very friendly environment, open to students coming from all around the world. I started programming in India in 2015 and then, in 2017, I came to Canada (Montreal) to continue my studies. Before starting the bootcamp with Le Wagon in 2019, I was studying in a private university in Montréal, the "Institut Supérieur d’Informatique", where I completed my AEC (Certificate of Collegial Studies). After that, I had two options: I was accepted at University (UQAM) for a technical program, or I could do Le Wagon. I thought a lot and evaluated both options and decided go with Le Wagon. I chose Le Wagon because of the learning environment but ESPECIALLY the fact that they use Ruby on Rails. Also, I preferred the fact that I would be studying 9 intensive weeks practicing instead of doing 3 years of theory at University. I do not regret my weeks spent at bootcamp, I learned a lot, it opened my eyes, it allowed me to really understand the world of programming. If I had to do this again, I do it again with a GREAT PLEASURE. The last 2 weeks of the bootcamp were very rewarding for me because I was able to apply what I had learned during the 7 weeks. My project, ”Hike Away”, was very interesting to create: it allows people to travel and discover other worlds. It can be checked here: http://www.hikeaway.ca/

• it changed my life
    - 3/20/2019
    Paul Cheam  User Photo
    Paul Cheam • Web Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

My forties crisis? One thing is certain, I wanted to change my life. I worked more than 60 hours a week, sometimes even at night, without counting, for a company that was looking for its business model. Health concerns have led me to question my lifestyle and commitment. We used web agencies and developers, but the result was not up to our expectations. Creating a simple landing page for the launch of a service seemed out of reach to me. There was some mystery and fascination with the code. There are many online resources for learning. I had started a few years ago to learn the basics with Codecademy. However, learning alone in front of a screen requires will and commitment. I did not even go after the first week.

As a perfectionist, I like things to be done according to the rules. Writers learn the rules of the language, before freeing themselves from them to create masterpieces. I had to learn the basics to move forward. That's why I opted for a shortcut, to integrate a bootcamp that has proven its worth, with a well-defined methodology. The one of Le Wagon is proven. The motto is explicit : 'change your life, learn to code'. So I decided to make a leap of faith, my goal was not to become a developer, but to understand the mindset and the "working process".

I had been warned from the first day: it would be difficult, do not compare yourself to others, each progressing at his own pace. Optimistic by nature, I had not measured the extent of these warnings. Go back to the place of a student, take a class in the morning, and then continue with exercises the rest of the day, get stuck in front of an error message, try to understand why, and solve the error, move on to the next one. New concepts every day, then exercises, every day. For nine weeks. But it is worth it. Actually, thinking backward, it seems obvious: facing a complex problem, you divide it into smaller parts, and keep resolving each one. Simple to say, the execution takes time. I learned to step back on the issue, and to consider the different options. Now with this experience I can face a problem without fear, and keep confident. My first experience: debugging a website made with wordpress, the client was looking for an expert. A friend of mine sent me the request and told me to accept the challenge, and to fake it until I make it. Well I made it.

Today I am launching my web agency, targeting the Chinese market, and helping companies who want to brand overseas. In the meantime, I can bootstrap with freelance gigs with my new skills. I can discuss web marketing and web strategy with my clients, asking senior developers to help me in the process, I keep learning every day, still face error messages, but fearless and confident...

Would I recommend Le Wagon? 110%, would I do it again? Definitely. And more : I would go back to my twenties and kick my ass to learn to code.

My next challenge: be fluent in mandarin.

Who knows what my fifties crisis will lead me to..

• Damien ARNAUD  User Photo
    Damien ARNAUD • Head of growth • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

After 3 years spent developing the business activity of a startup in the smart cities field (OPnGO), I decided to follow the coding bootcamp Le Wagon to develop my technical skills.

Indeed, during my experience at OPnGO, I saw a start-up grow from 3 to 70 people in 30 months and I had to deal with scalability issues, especially on topics related to marketing. It occurred to me that it was not always easy to understand the problems of a technical team of 30 people and to interact with them. Moreover, it seemed to me that this lack of understanding could make my arbitration decisions less relevant, especially when defining the technical roadmap of the product. Finally, I quickly realized that becoming autonomous on the development of front-end improvements could represent a huge advantage in terms of responsiveness, especially with respect to tech teams that are often overloaded in the growth phase.

The wagon perfectly met my expectations and even exceeded them by making me discover a network of alumni active and very supportive. The wagon will remain a very strong experience in my life and I know it will count in the way I approach my next challenges. Indeed, thanks to these new skills, I intend to integrate a new startup and to cross new stages of development.

• Life-changer
    - 3/19/2019
    Nino Raymond  User Photo
    Nino Raymond • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After an internship as a business developper in a tech start-up in NYC that only highlighted my lack of technical skill I decided to take a whole gap year to learn how to code.

Le Wagon seemed to me the best option to start the year. All I can say it's that it has exceeded all my expectations. The program is well designed, the teachers are very good and motivating, the alumni network is really strong.

I am such a big fan of Le Wagon that I stayed there as a teaching assistant and now as a teacher for the next batchs of students.

I can easily say these 6000+€ has been the best investment in my life !

• Matthieu  User Photo
    Matthieu • Graduate Verified via GitHub

My name is Matthieu, I’m 29 years old and I’ve recently completed the 9 week bootcamp at Le Wagon. The idea of following Le Wagon’s formation came to me after few years working in the law industry.

Amateur of computer science, I wanted to develop my programing skills but did not want to spend more time than needed. I wished to be able to start working in this field ASAP. Since a few years, many companies offert this kind of quick formation and it’s hard to know which one to pick. I asked around, to friends, in the headhunting industry for instance, and many of them talked to me about this bootcamp. Unfortunately, when I  applied, there were no place left, so I decided to follow another course until the next session. 3 month later, I finally enrolled at Le Wagon in Paris.

The fact that I had followed a previous formation in programing helped me for the first days. Mostly, it enabled me to realize the benefits such a bootcamp : qualified, available and caring teachers. As far as I know, the programming community is full of helpful people and for most of your interrogations, you can find answers online. But for a beginner, having someone near you, explaining why your code went wrong is the easiest way to learn quickly. Besides the schooling, Le Wagon organises many events, allowing students to meet inspiring people (alumni, freelancers, CTOs, CEOs…)  which is very helpful to build a network if you’re new to the tech industry. It helps you to decide which position you would like to hold after the bootcamp.

• A learning blast
    - 3/18/2019
    Edouard  User Photo
    Edouard • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After 3 years in business development in startups, I was frustrated not to understand the code behind tech products so I did Le Wagon! It was a learning blast!  I constantly learned during 9 weeks and I really appreciated the mutual assistance from co-workers and alumni. I had the image of solo developers and was surprised by the team spirit. I also found it really playful to solve problems and had the opportunity to pitch my project about employee perks and to construct a MVP with a great team. It gave me wings so as to continue to develop our demo project called Luma and try to make it grow for bringing happiness to employees.

• Philippe Larroque  User Photo
    Philippe Larroque • Product Manager • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After 4 years in a fast-growing startup, I decided to leave the company few months ago as a Product Manager. I joined le Wagon because I experienced a lack of technical background within the product field & felt that it was option for me to do. Indeed, I learned a lot about computer programming and now I see beyond the mockuping and design tasks that are regular for PM’s. All the skills that I learned help me now to go deeper into my job and explore infinite options to create awesome products. I highly recommend le Wagon to every PM/PO willing to level-up.

• Awesome Experience
    - 3/18/2019
    Astrid Delcros  User Photo
    Astrid Delcros • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After 3 years working in support functions for a Tech Startup, I was frustrated not having a better understanding of technical topics.
    I decided to develop coding skills with Le Wagon to find a job as product owner after the bootcamp. But the quality of the program made it really fun to learn and now I have decided to go on and improve my skills to actually find a job as web developer.
    Also gathering different kind of motivated people from diverse backgrounds to develop new expertise created a great atmosphere.
    I didn’t expect Le Wagon to have such an impact on my professional objectives and I highly recommend it.

• Manon Charron  User Photo
    Manon Charron • Head of Product • Student Verified via GitHub

Before Le Wagon, I was Head of Operations in a start-up in the Foodtech industry.

I wanted to add technical skills to my resume and I choose Le Wagon which seemed to me the best "product-oriented" coding bootcamp.

During 9 very intensive weeks I learned a lot, about RoR, HTML, CSS, JS etc.... but also about myself. I haven't been that challenged for years. I'm also glad I had the chance to meet all these people with very different backgrounds.

I'm still impressed by the strength of the student / alumni network. Following the bootcamp I had great job opportunities from Le Wagon's alumni / entrepreneurs.

I'm now about to start a new job as a Head of Product Mobile.

• Alki Delichatsios  User Photo
    Alki Delichatsios • VP Marketing • Student Verified via GitHub

I’m a Greek-American living in Paris for the past 12 years and I love solar power, biking, and music… and now coding!
    I’ve been working for the past six years as VP Marketing at DualSun, a French solar startup that developed an innovative solar panel.  As part of my job, I frequently work with developers to build our web presence and I decided to do Le Wagon to work more efficiently with the developers — to be able to challenge and validate their work which is really hard to do when you don’t have the technical experience.
    I also wanted to do Le Wagon for personal reasons -- to learn something new, to work my brain differently, and simply to go back to school!
    And so I did Le Wagon Paris batch #220 (Jan-Feb 2019) and I LOVED it.  It exceeded my expectations not only on a technical level, but on human and social levels as well.
    On a technical level, I now not only feel competent to challenge developers, I discovered I love coding and that there’s a lot of stuff (not everything) that I can do by myself!
    The program is really well-designed with a (superbly-coded!) online platform with lectures, videos, exercises, and more.  The teachers and the TAs are great and helpful and make learning such a pleasure.  And we had such a great time with the other students — every day, you work with a different “buddy” which is a great way to meet new people and discover new learning styles.
    Beyond the course, the staff at Le Wagon is amazing and organized many incredible side events - CEO talks, happy hours, coding competitions, and of course, the final Demo Day.  And the network and post-bootcamp support is incredible too!  I could go on and on….
    What’s next?  I plan to go back to my job at DualSun with a more tech-focused role, and hopefully continue dev projects on the side, and who knows, maybe at some point, become a full-time developer.
    In short, Le Wagon is an incredible experience to learn how to code… and so much more!
  • Jeanne  User Photo
    Jeanne • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Soon to be graduated from a business school, I joined Le Wagon in January 2019. After a digital marketing master, that provided me academic knowledge, I felt like I needed some technical skills. Learning to code seemed to be the most relevant thing to do. I won’t tell you that I was passionate about coding before joining Le Wagon, I won’t tell you neither that I dreamed about becoming a developer since my first day at kindergarten. That is not who I was and besides this, this is not really the type of people Le Wagon is targeting. But I can tell you one thing: I wanted to learn something that will help me to stand out from the crowd of “business-students-willing-to-work-in-digital-marketing”. And thanks to Le Wagon, I have been served! Honestly, I can say that it was one of the most enlightening experience of my life. I learned so much. I learned about API, parsing, scraping, AJAX… Did I lose you? That’s ok, I can’t even realize that I am actually using these words, me, Jeanne, that used to be a French Literature student! And this is what I liked the most about Le Wagon: people coming from different backgrounds, but no one knew how to code. Working alongside curious people challenged me every day to do my best. Now, I can say I like to code, but what I like the most about coding is that it is a world of possibilities, and the knowledge never stops! It has truly changed my vision of the digital world and I feel ready now to join a tech start-up or a digital agency/consulting firm.