Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 38 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

• Le Wagon , Bali
    - 7/31/2019
    Daniele Deltodesco  User Photo
    Daniele Deltodesco • Student Verified via GitHub

My name is Daniele, and after a year of travelling Asia, I realised that I did not want to go back to my old job working in a restaurant. I wanted to be able to work from anywhere, and because of my long held interest in computing I decided I would learn to code. After completing some online courses, I realised that I was in need of increasing my pace of learning.

While I met some people who had gone to do a coding bootcamp. I started to do some research and came across Le Wagon. After researching where I could do the course, I seen that there was a new bootcamp in Bali.

After the first day of introductions and system setup, the course started at a fast pace, with lectures in the morning after which we were randomly paired with a coding partner. For the remainder of the day we would work on coding challenges with our partner and interfacing with the Le Wagon Kitt System. Not only was this a great way to tackle the challenges, but also a way to learn more about each other. As everybody got to know each other, it wasn’t long before we found our after-camp meetup spot, where we would discuss the days problems and successes, while sipping cold beers from the shop.

As we got into the final few weeks we pitched ideas for the final projects. I pitched a bot application that would be able to automatically make trades on a cryptocurrency exchange. My idea, Crypto-Balance, was chosen, after which the kitt system perfectly selected my teammates based on an algorithm.

Now that we were in teams our first project would be an AirBnb clone. This 1 week project allowed us to work out each others strengths and weaknesses and have some practice of the processes of working as a team on GitHub.

For the final 2 weeks we would work on the Crypto-Balance application, having to deliver a working MVP to be presented on demo-day. Our app had a lot of back-end which would have to work with the Binance API. We found this to be challenging as there were a lot of margins for error. However we were able to fine tune the code by demo day so that the MVP was successful.

All in all the bootcamp was a success for me. I made many new friends from across the world and I learned how to make full stack applications. I also have lifetime access to the brilliant Le Wagon Kitt system and the Le Wagon community chatrooms on Slack. I fully recommend the course for anyone who wants to jump start their skills in web development!

• Olivier Girardot  User Photo
    Olivier Girardot • Junior Fullstack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I joined Lewagon, I was at a point in my carrer where I was looking for a major change. I had been working as a freelance music composer and a sound designer for over 10 years, and as much as I loved this field, I was looking for more financial stability, which is hard to find in the music Industry.
    I got interested in coding a bit by accident. I always new I liked maths and solving problems, so when I approached coding I got hooked right away.
    Nevertheless, I was overwhelmed with the number of languages available or the numerous concepts I had to grasp as a web developer, and I didn't really know where to start. I needed some guidance.
    I looked up for schools and bootcamps, and Lewagon quickly stood out as the obvious choice! And after 2 crazy months of intensive learning, I was not disappointed!

I have learned so much! Coding languages such as Ruby or Javascript, Frontend languages like HTML or CSS. Handling databases with SQL or Active Records. I have learned using Frameworks like Rails and plenty more concepts like APIs, DOM events, online payment systems, UI and UX designs and so much more.
    But that was not all. Lewagon also teaches you to work in teams, manage projects, plan projects, set deadlines and even more unexpectedly, to present your project in front of a crowd (for those who wish to)! I did all that, and I had to surpass myself, but it was so worth it.

The atmosphere they manage to create, as much among students as with the teachers, is simply amazing. A buddy system that resets every day makes you work with team mates of different levels. Your buddies can either help you when you are in difficulty, or you can test your knowledge by explaining the concepts you have learned to those lagging behind. This a great way not only to improve your skills, but to bond with other students. And every Friday, there is a get together organized, where you get to relax around a drink and hang out, and sometimes there is even a karaoke, or a movie night organized.

After 2 months of immersive and intensive code learning in this amazing community, I miss the atmosphere, the daily challenges, and the people, both students and teachers. But something wonderful, is that you get to be part of the Lewagon community forever :)
  • Gurpriya  User Photo
    Gurpriya • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Joining Le Wagon was one of the best career related decisions I have made. What I loved the most about Le Wagon was the focus on hands on coding from day 1 with a combination of buddies to pair program with and really supportive teachers. Problem solving in each class and then seeing the outcome from your work was really satisfying. In 6-months I a gained a new skill and also became part of an amazing community. I would highly recommend the part-time programme!
  • Stefan  User Photo
    Stefan • Junior Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I started the bootcamp at LeWagon, I had a very nebulous image of topics like coding languages in general, datatypes, variables and methods, flow, conditions, OOP, databases, frameworks... I just did't know where to start. LeWagon was kind of enlightening for me, every day my brain was broken down into its individual parts and then reassembled. Yes, it was overwhelming and hard, yes, I definitely reached my limits. But that was, what I was looking for. It's a bootcamp!
    The 9-week fulltime-course ist really compressed, because there is a lot to know, and to be honest, you have to know that this is only the beginning. Everyone who says, you know everything you need to know after taking part in a coding-bootcamp, is a liar.
    But it's really, really good structured, lectures are available online to recap, you have daily changing buddy everyday (one of the other students), which helps to learn by explaining to others, you can always ask your more or less stupid questions to the teachers and TAs. And just everyone of the stuff and also students in my batch was so nice and helpful. And after that 9 weeks, you have coded your first web app!
    Not to forget, beside the emotional rollercoster that you have to deal with, it's a lot of fun!
    So if you're thinking about taking part in the next batch, just do it (and don't forget your daily flashcards!)
  • Career Change
    - 5/2/2020
    Verena  User Photo
    Verena • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was working as Online Marketing Manager specialized on Paid Social Media and Lead Gen. It was my first real job after my graduation and at the beginning I was quite challenged and had a great team. I was kind of an all-rounder regarding creative and technical tasks as well as analytics  and  business strategies and I was able to step up the career ladder.

Working was fun. But after 2,5 years I realized it's not challenging anymore and the career steps I could take in that field are limited. I was never fancied by business administration and that part was taking too much of my responsibilities. I've decided to push my technical and creative skills to the next level and do the coding bootcamp at Le Wagon in Berlin.

Looking back I couldn't be more happy about this decision! Going back to study was tough but also I welcomed the challenge a lot after being bored in my job. Le Wagon was the perfect choice for me. I had no clue about coding. The curriculum sounded like Chinese to me, but I trusted my developer friends who told me it's a very good mixture for getting started and it's covering all the basics you need at the beginning.

If you are searching for a bootcamp with wonderful, fun and amazingly patient teachers and teaching assistance, great professional in-person lectures, a fantastic learning platform, an huge and valuable alumni network, and an extreme but wonderful 3-month experience I strongly recommend the Le Wagon bootcamp in Berlin! The whole program is very professional, well structured and though through and definitely worth the time and money.
  • James Scouller  User Photo
    James Scouller • Student Verified via GitHub
    I joined the Le Wagon full-stack web development course in Montreal for winter 2020 (batch #367). Prior to coming to Le Wagon, I had been working as an environmental engineer in New Zealand and took an extended leave of absence to come and do the course. I chose to do an intensive coding boot-camp because I’d had some prior exposure to coding through my studies and my work. I had noticed I enjoyed it more than the other aspects of the job, and knew it was time to begin shifting my career path. The full-stack course Le Wagon offers gave me the push I needed to finally sit down and learn as much about coding as I could.

The course is fast-paced and intense. You start each day (Monday-Friday) at 8:30 AM with an hour and a half lecture that presents you with a lot of new content. The rest of each day up until 6:00 PM (aside from a short lunch-break, and a one-hour yoga session on Wednesdays) is spent doing coding challenges in pairs. The Le Wagon lecturers and teaching assistants are all very knowledgeable and are available throughout the day to help you when you get stuck. In the evening when you are at home, you will have a set of simple flashcards to work through to help you reinforce the core concepts covered each day.

Le Wagon teaches you the value of working with a buddy/team, as you never really learn as well as when you are asked to explain it to someone else. The course continued as described above for the first 7 weeks and then shifted to groups of 3-4 for the final 2 project-focused weeks. During this time we worked as a team on a project of our own design, which we were required to build from scratch and present on the final day of the course. In my case, we built Green Thumb – a web application that helps keen vegetable growers manage planting, irrigation and keeping an eye on the weather for their home garden. During this period you learn an awful lot about bringing ideas to life, collaborating on gitHub, and of course good communication and conflict resolution skills that are an essential part of working in a team.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Le Wagon and can’t recommend them highly enough if you are looking to learn how to code, or even just to improve on your existing coding skills and get some exposure to the kind of tools developers are using everyday. The course material is constantly updated so it’s always highly relevant, and best of all you have access to everything once the boot-camp is over. All the lecturers are great about coming back to you with answers later if you come up with questions they can’t answer on the spot (let’s face it – there is more out there than any one person can ever be expected to know!). Outside of work hours Le Wagon is also great at organising networking events, with weekly evening talks given by entrepreneurs and developers about the local technology community. There are also drinks together at Le Wagon every Friday night and plenty of opportunities to get together with others from your batch for some fun activities on the weekends.

Overall, Le Wagon is one of the best learning experiences I’ve ever had and I am so glad I decided join. Thank you so much to all the Le Wagon staff who made me feel so welcome in Montreal and made my time at the school such a positive experience. Don’t hesitate, take the plunge and start the coding career you always wanted today!
  • Miroslav  User Photo
    Miroslav • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If I look back at 2019 and review the decisions I took, I could definitely rank the one, that brought me to Le Wagon, as one of the best I have ever made.

There are so many online resources, which can help you develop your coding skills but no matter how good the course is, there is always something missing - guidance, proper structure or simply someone, you can rely on, when facing all the difficulties along your coding journey, someone, who can give you the missing drive, when things are not going the way you imagined at first place. The guys from Le Wagon managed to ace all those aspects, which made the whole experience unforgettable.

The program is intense and actually this is how it is supposed to be, in order to get the best of the bootcamp and strive for a successful career in the tech industry. The journey was quite challenging for me but it was worth every minute - especially seeing the final product developed by our project team on the Demo Day.

Now couple of months later, remembering the time spent there, I am glad making this step as it brought me new skills and introduced me to great people - all part of a supportive Alumni community, where you can share your questions and ideas (not only during but also after the bootcamp is over).
    - 5/1/2020
    Nicolas  User Photo
    Nicolas • Verified via LinkedIn
    I did le Wagon in Bali batch #273.

Everything was super well organized ! In 9 weeks I learnt so much thanks to the teachers that did their best to help everybody.

At the end of the bootcamp, I found a job thanks to Le Wagon ! It really boost my career !

Also life was very good during the bootcamp. Events was organized during the weekend and the evening. That permits everybody to know very well each other at the end of the 9 weeks.

• Denise  User Photo
    Denise • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before I started the bootcamp I was working in an online marketing agency. I started the bootcamp because I was always interested in coding & also wanted to be independent from our IT department. So I quit my job.

To be honest I was really scared if this was the right decision and I always imagined myself struggling so hard that I need to go back to my old job.

But in the end it was the best decision & I had  an amazing time at Le Wagon Berlin. I learned so much in these 9 intensive weeks and got so much help from all the teachers and staff from Le Wagon. Next to that it was also a great experience because of all the people I got to know. It really felt like a second home in the end and actually I was super sad to leave this place after these great weeks.

But the good thing about Le Wagon is, that you are still in this big community. So after the bootcamp you get a lot of help and information from more than 7.000 graduates from all over the world.

So all I can say is thank you to Le Wagon and all the teachers for this great time!

And to everyone who is still unsure about doing the bootcamp or not: DO IT ☺️💪🏻

• Bruno Brunckhorst  User Photo
    Bruno Brunckhorst • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Since I was a child, I have had great interest in computers and everything they entail, from superficial aspects all the way to the small details that make up the the inner workings of a computer. I started a CES (Computational Engineering Science) course to dive deeper into it, and suddenly found myself falling in love with programming! At that point, I was absolutely certain that I wanted to become a developer and program for a living. The problem, however, was that at the same time I started to notice that the course I had chosen wasn't really taking me to where I wanted to be. This is where Le Wagon came in!

While searching for a way to improve my coding skills and really focus on becoming a developer, I came across Le Wagon. I admit that I was afraid at first, because it all sounded very daunting and I wasn't really sure if was going to be able to keep up. After a pep-talk from my family and a couple of deep breaths, I signed up and went in head-first...and I loved every second of it. Don't get me wrong, it was not easy — the syllabus is tough and there is a lot of information —, but boy was it fun. I learned a lot of new things — programming languages (yes, plural) that were entirely new to me, software development patterns, databases, a many other things in between. I also learned that "teamwork makes the dream work", which became clear very quickly because of the amazing community that is Le Wagon, from staff to students. The buddy system — a system that automatically creates pairs of students that will work together, daily — is a great way to make sure that you always have someone you can discuss solutions with, which is very important when coding your way through all the daily challenges. There's always an example of a real life application for what you're learning so that you can easily see what you can achieve as you go. In the end, it all comes together in one giant toolbox of skills that you will use to create an entire project, in a team, from scratch!

On the staff side, everything is planned, built and executed very well. Everyone is quick on their feet and always ready to help you out if get stuck — without giving away the answers, but rather helping you use the tools you have to figure it out for yourself. Everyone is full of energy and the atmosphere is just amazing! Even after the bootcamp you will always have their support if you need it, as well as from the entire Le Wagon community (as in worldwide) for anything from searching for a job to solving coding issues with your personal projects.

I hope that I was able to convey just how amazing Le Wagon is, even thought I barely scratched the surface. If you're afraid, don't be. There is always someone there to help you learn, and the community is tight-knight and growing with every new batch of students worldwide. You'll feel right at home! It's a great opportunity to learn a lot of new things and make friends, and I can promise you that you will not regret it. It's tough, but you can do it!
  • Dieter Pankratz  User Photo
    Dieter Pankratz • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I always was fascinated by technology since I was a little kid so it was kind of natural to study electrical engineering. During my studies I've worked in several corporate companies and always had the feeling not to see the impact of my work. I wanted to get closer to the user and build something for people I can relate to.
    With "Apps" I found something, that really sparked my interest and I was curious about how to build them.

I was now in my master's when I started to learn web development on my own with online resources. Since the web as we know it today has gone through a long evolution, I felt kind of overwhelmed by all the anagrams. I didn't really know where to start. While I was doing research I came across the topic "Coding Bootcamp". It didn't take long to make a decision then. I dropped out of university, took a full-time job in a restaurant to get the course fees together and finally moved to Berlin.

The 9 weeks at Le Wagon were very demanding and impressive at the same time. Nothing was missing and I learned all the tools I need to implement my own ideas. I met amazing people and today I am proud to be part of a community of people who share the same passion for digitalization.
  • Isabelle Ferrier  User Photo
    Isabelle Ferrier • Junior Front End Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     The slogan of Le Wagon describes exactly my experience at the bootcamp!
    A little bit about me for the background: I have been working as a Biz Dev Manager in the Ad Tech Industry. I learnt a lot during that time. But I felt it wasn't the thing I wanted to do for the next 10 years.
    A friend of mine was a professional musician and changed his career path into coding through a bootcamp. It made me understand that you don't need a technical background or having studied computer science to become a developer. I tried coding and loved it. I like to work on one hand analytical and on the other hand creative. I could find it in coding. Moreover I love to meditate, and coding is truly meditative. Or a good training for letting go when you feel frustrated!
    So I watched for a coding bootcamp in Berlin and wanted to do Le Wagon for several reasons:
    - the curriculum is very transparent and well-structured. You know exactly what to expect from the program.
    - you have access to the learning platform after the bootcamp for an unlimited time.
    - Le Wagon puts a big effort in its alumni community.
    During the bootcamp, I will not lie : it's intense! You learn a lot. But as you have access to the platform, including videos from the lectures, you can catch up later or after the bootcamp. The learning platform is amazing, the program is very transparent and fills the expectations of the curriculum. You can see with this program that Le Wagon is a well structured organisation wanting to give the best quality for its students.
    The teaching staff was very supportive and accessible. During the bootcamp, we had enough teachers and teacher assistants to answer the questions during the day. So I didn’t wait when I needed help. There as well, I could feel that Le Wagon puts a lot of effort so that the students have a good experience and a good time. Every friday (and more if you want), there is drinks organised where staff and students come together. As well people who didn’t want to take actively part of the community events weren’t push to do so. Everyone is welcome, the way he/she wants.
    Regarding the alumni community, Le Wagon went beyond my expectations. You have access to a big and active network who shares experiences and knowledges after the bootcamp.
    After the bootcamp, I looked three months for a job and got hired as a Junior Front End Developer. So this is why I can tell that Le Wagon was a life-changing experience :)
  • Annemarie van Ingen  User Photo
    Annemarie van Ingen • Admissions Manager Berlin • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After studying Communications, I never really found what I wanted to do. I've been working in the startup scene, and noticed that operations was something that I liked a lot: hands-on and automating processes. However, I never fully understood what was happening in the backend of our programs.

Le Wagon organises lots of events, one of them I attended and I learned to setup a landing page within a day with some basic HTML and CSS. This made me super happy and gave me the insight that I could definitely could learn how to code. The group of teachers and TAs that day convinced me that I shouldn't doubt about myself and my skills.

Not gonna lie: the bootcamp is intense. You'll earn so much on a day, that sometimes it was hard to keep up. But once I understood that it isn't a competition - you're there purely for yourself - the experience was so great. I'm proud of the hard skills I've gained, I'm proud of the contacts I've made, and I'm proud of our final project that turned into an actual company.

The whole experience is a melting pot of great people (so many different backgrounds and nationalities), great teachers and TAs (they all have done the bootcamp themselves), a super up to date curriculum, and a learning tool that is designed by themselves so it's adjusted when needed. I would fully recommend this bootcamp to everyone.