Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon is a 9-week Ruby on Rails focused bootcamp based out of Paris and other various locations. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants will join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course, and in 2 months students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. The bootcamp focuses on bringing coding skill to creatives and entrepreneurs with the ambition to build their own MVP and/or challenge their future dev team.

• Coding Bootcamp

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, SQL, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby
    August 31, 2019
    Madrid, Oslo, Rennes, Kyoto, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Casablanca, Belo Horizonte, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Bordeaux, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro
    Payment in two or three installments depending on the Campus policies
    Beginner
    October 21, 2019 - ShenzhenApply by December 20, 2019
    October 21, 2019 - ShenzhenApply by October 21, 2019
    January 13, 2020 - Buenos Aires

• Nathalie Christmann-Cooper • Co-founder • Graduate

I was part of the first Le Wagon London cohort, batch #36 summer 2016.

I don't have a computer science degree or computer background. I don't have any formal tech training. I have worked as a freelance graphic designer and run my own business for many years, learning to build websites by working my way through various online courses. So I could handle html, css and a little php.

Learning online was ok, it helped me discover my inner geek, which now unleashed, has me addicted to coding. But, and this is a big BUT, these courses always left me feeling frustrated. When you work alone you can be left with 101 questions in your head, "Am I doing this right?", "Is there a better way to write this code?", and 3 days of hair pulling staring at the dreaded white screen of death trying to troubleshoot the missing ';' in your code. Yet there is no-one to ask.

Then I had an idea for an app, and together with my two co-founders, we knew we had to find something more. We'd researched the idea, we'd tested the market and we knew we had something, but feedback from potential investors was that they wanted to see a technical lead on the founding team. I was asked why wasn't I that person if I could build a website? I should be building the app. Fair point.

So I started looking to see how I could step up to that challenge and hit our next milestone of building an mvp in-house. Online learning alone wouldn't cut it. When I came across Le Wagon, it was a no brainer. I went to a couple of meetup groups first to see how they work and it was impressive. The genuine passion and enthusiasm the teaching staff have for coding and programming is infectious. I signed up for the 9 weeks and it was without doubt the best decision to push our bootstrapped startup forward. In fact it's like adding rocket fuel to your idea.

I won't say it's easy. At the beginning the challenges are tough. It's called a bootcamp for a reason. But as a class you grow. With guidance and mentorship from the teaching staff you help each other, you learn from each other. Being part of such a widely diverse group of international students of all age ranges, cultures and working backgrounds was really inspiring. Standing up on stage to demo our newly built mvp is the best buzz. To be able to achieve that in just 9 weeks is a credit the high calibre of the teaching staff.

So what have I come away with? I now feel confident to discuss the continuing development of our mvp with other developers and I can work in a team. I have access to a huge bank of video lectures I can refer back to. Gone are the days of scratching my head in silence, I know have a community I can ask for help. In fact, I have some fellow alumni from the batch working with me on our project after the course. When we are ready to hire, Le Wagon will be my first stop. And I can now put 'Technical Lead' with pride on my team slide.

I will continue to work on the mvp in-house to take us to public launch, become investment ready and prepare for our first technical hire. The mvp was presented at a trade show just two weeks after demo day and already has traction. I was also invited to speak on Sky News to share my positive experience of breaking into the London Tech scene as a woman. Best of all, just one month later, we are finalists in the Appsters Award for 2016 in two categories. That, is the true power of Le Wagon.

• Lovagon
    - 7/14/2019
    maya  User Photo
    maya • Graduate Verified via GitHub

An amazing experience that opened me to a new world and showed me how much i love coding. amazing people and staff. My favorite parts were the daily challenges, CRUD and MVC, CSS and the 2-day projects

• Björn Müllenmeister  User Photo
    Björn Müllenmeister • Associate PwC Germany • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After years in the military and studies in business law, I wanted to dedicate myself to coding before starting my career in auditing. I have always been interested in coding and have tried to teach myself before, unfortunately unsuccessfully. Also for my current job it is an advantage, because many processes are automated further and further by programs and I have developed a certain understanding for it.

Because of the reviews and the nice conversation with Rich, the driver, I chose Le Wagon. Le Wagon seemed to have good teaching staff, a central location and a damn good concept. The mix in the group should always be very international. Everything proved to be true and was even surpassed.

I would especially like to emphasize the learning platform of Le Wagon. I have attended a lot of courses in my military career and during my studies. But I have never experienced an effectiveness like this learning platform before. From simple to difficult, test programs to check or improve your code, additional tasks for faster understanding students, buddy or group work to encourage collaboration. And as icing on the cake, qualified and friendly teachers who make sure that you don't get lost.

Conclusion: I can fully recommend Le Wagon. I learned a lot, had a great time in Berlin with great people and will always remember it positively. I will stick to coding, even if only in my spare time and out of interest. Nevertheless, it has greatly helped my understanding of the use and improvement of programs at work. Thank you, Le Wagon!

• Dan A  User Photo
    Dan A • Graduate Verified via GitHub

My experience at Le Wagon was amazing. I learn a lot and i will recommend it. The staff was very good! Always here for help and it was a pleasure to did Le Wagon at Tel Aviv. To learn with buddy. It was interesting to learn with someone and not a teacher directly when i couldn't solve exercise.

• Guillaume  User Photo
    Guillaume • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

After 4 years as a Marketing and Communication Manager for a group specialized in Arts and Crafts, I wanted to fully embrace the digital side that I had experienced in my previous job by going into the tech industry for my next move.

I applied to several big tech companies and despite good feedbacks, my lack of experience in this field was always my Achilles’ heel.

As I had already heard about Le Wagon bootcamp and was tempted by it, this was the last and ultimate reason that pushed me to follow this track and I have zero regret about it.

The fantastic pedagogic track of Le Wagon gave me the knowledge, the experience and the network to apply for Product Owner / Manager positions afterwards.

Working on concrete cases, learning by doing, with a group of 40 marvelous people and staff was an amazing experience that has been concluded two weeks after the end of the bootcamp with a promise of employment by a big promising tech company.

I could not recommend more Le Wagon bootcamp.

• Guillaume Laganier  User Photo
    Guillaume Laganier • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I attended Le Wagon fullstack bootcamp in Paris, from january to march 2019. Before that, I've always been in an IT environment. I mainly worked as a digital transformation consultant for energy and banking companies, and even if I did not have a technical role, I had the frustration of :

- not being able to challenge some deadlines or have a better opinion about the technical feasability of a transformation project,

- use web apps every day and not being able to understand how it really works,

- being 100% dependent of someone with a technical background if I wanted to materialize an idea.

That's why I always wanted to learn about coding. I tried on internet by myself at first, but it was too theoretical and I needed a "learning frame". So I made inquiries and heard about bootcamps. I found out that some former colleagues attended Le Wagon, I spoke witht hem about their learning experience there, and I then was convinced that it was what I needed to do.

And the least I can say is that I don't regret it. In 9 weeks, I wasn't bored 1 minute, everything we learned was concrete and practical, and I trully appreaciated to see all the blocks of knowledge interlock to be able to create web apps.

The teachers & teachers assistants pedagogy was perfect, the exercices to do in pairs was an excellent learning trick, and the last 1/3 of the bootcamp where we had to develop apps in groups of 4 made my brain boiling (positively).

And the last but not least ingredient to this 5 stars rating, was the atmosphere during the bootcamp. It was awesome for 2 reasons :

- the Le Wagon crew was very welcoming, and always did their best to create these great atmosphere with many side events and a positive culture,

- the other students and alumnis I met, with very diverse backgrounds and ages, but the same strong motivation to learn, was a deep breath of fresh air to me.

If you're willing to learn coding in few weeks, I strongly recommand this bootcamp.

• Rei  User Photo
    Rei • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I attended Le Wagon Tokyo Full Stack Coding bootcamp from April to June 2019. Overall experience I had was far beyond my expectation.

In Tokyo, there are only two Full Stack Coding bootcamp programs provided in English (as far as I could find), and Le Wagon in one of them. As my goal is to work as a software engineer in multinational companies, I was looking for a coding bootcamp where I could learn coding in English, and I found Le Wagon. In my batch, we had 16 students from 12 countries. Only two Japanese including myself. It was truly international environment.

Overall curriculum is very well structured. Lecturers / TAs are energetic and very supportive. I rarely got bored during the lectures. Coding challenges are carefully designed. It starts from easy one and gets more difficult. To solve the difficult one, I had to google by myself to get more info or ask proper questions to my TA. It helped improve my search skills and skills to ask proper questions (which would be very important skills at the actual work place). Group projects helped improve my ability to collaborate with others. This is something I could not have learnt by myself if I hadn’t taken this program.

Before taking this bootcamp, I did some self-learning with online coding site and books, but the level of understanding was much shallower. Through this bootcamp, I was able to gain a strong confidence in coding.

This program requires full commitment. Each day starts at 9am and finishes at 6:30 - 7pm. To catch up with the curriculum, I had to spend 1 - 2 extra hours at home each night. It was not easy 9 weeks for me, but the reward was great. I would highly recommend this program if you really want to learn coding and build something by yourself.

• Gaël Tims   User Photo
    Gaël Tims • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Sometimes educational experiences do not live up to their expectations. The 9 week fullstack programme at Le Wagon felt like the complete opposite for me, it was an amazing experience that far surpassed any expectations I had set for it. After having studied Business Entrepreneurship for a year and a half, I continuously kept hitting the same barrier: not being able to build & properly understand digital products. With the global trend of digital transition for all businesses, knowing how to code isn't just a valuable skill anymore, it's a mandatory skill.

My biggest question was - where do I actually start? I had tried Udemy, Codeacademy, and countless youtube tutorials to get an understanding of basic HTML/CSS/JS, but I could never take it any further than being able to code basic landing pages. The bootcamp at Le Wagon was the perfect programme to take a deeper (but crucially: guided) dive, and to properly learn the basics of programming in 9 weeks. If you have a desire to learn how to code, but don't quite have the independence to do it all yourself, Le Wagon is a perfect environment help you start your journey.

The pace of the course is fast, but the steep learning curve is brilliantly supported. The combination of very high quality lectures from industry professionals, to multiple exciting and challenging coding challenges everyday ensures that my experience of the 9 weeks was nothing short of life changing! The lecturers, TA's and all the other staff were wonderful to work with, and everyone is commited to making sure you learn as efficiently as your brain can manage. Though you won't be an expert developer at the end of a 9 week bootcamp, Le Wagon teaches you crucial knowledge and techniques to kick of your journey as a developer. By teaching us Ruby on Rails, CSS, HTML, ES6, Ruby, MVC, OOP, DB structures & sql (postgreSQL), I feel like I have a solid foundation on which to continue learning. Crucially, I now have all the right tools (and mindset) to learn new languages/frameworks which pique my interest.

The last project weeks allow you to build and deploy a real webapp, and discover what it's like to collaborate in a development team (using Github & proper tools to assign work/tasks/user stories). This is a perfect taster & preparation for starting a career as a junior developer, or stepping into product management (with a strong foundation in technical knowledge).

All in all, a 9 week bootcamp has given me knowledge, tools, understanding and a very strong foundation from which to continue learning. Perhaps even more importantly, it's given me access to the incredible Le Wagon network. A worldwide community of everything from developers to product managers to artists willing to collaborate, foster new connections, introduce you to companies, teach you, etc.

If I had to take the decision again, I would choose for Le Wagon every time.

• Leo Chan  User Photo
    Leo Chan • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Previously I worked in foreign exchange trading for 20 years for various banks and decided it was time to take a career break to reassess my next step.  Finance had been becoming more and more technology oriented, and the writing was on the wall.  I took the opportunity to attend Le Wagon Bali to up skill for the future from a career perspective, and at the same time arm myself with the ability to set my own future path.

The course definitely met my expectations.  The learning system is well structured and the online system is great, with lifetime access to all the resources of the course available to alumni.  It is an intense course, which pushes you to continually challenge yourself to your limits, which is the best way to learn.  The focus is on practical coding, working with others and in teams, as well as live coding exercises, and project work.

Above all, we were in Bali, which meant that not only was it an awesome location, but everyone who attended that course were extremely  motivated people who made that extra effort to be there and wanted to make a real change to their lives.  This, I would argue made it a much better experience, as you were working with, and had the encouragement of very driven people.  We definitely worked hard and played hard.  Last but not least, the management team and the tutoring team made it all the more a great experience.

I would definitely recommend this course for anyone who is interested in coding or has some experience.  Forget the online courses as nothing can replace real hands on coding experience in a taught classroom environment.  Your learning is accelerated and you will learn a lot more advanced concepts all within 9 weeks.  By the time you finish you will be able to code your own startup MVP.

• Diego Armando Ulibarri Hernández  User Photo
    Diego Armando Ulibarri Hernández • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Hello, everyone, I’m Diego Ulibarri a 19-year-old Mexican student that went to Le Wagon Montreal and I would like to share my experience.

I would like to start telling you why I choose Le Wagon Montreal, Before enter Le Wagon I was studying Industrial Engineering in a University in Mexico I really didn’t enjoy the subjects I was seeing in the school so I left, in the meantime when I was trying to decide what I was going to do with my life my mom told me about Le Wagon a intensive programming boot camp, I really like the idea so I start searching all the options before deciding, and the reason of why I choose Le Wagon is for all the places it offers to take the boot camp and for the reviews of the people.

I know that an intensive programming boot camp can sound scary and for me it was the same, when I arrive Montreal I was an 18-year-old boy who traveled alone to a country that I did not know for the first time where they speak French, which I do not speak (although the course in Montréal was in EN). I’m not going to lie: at the beginning it was hard you have to go to the boot camp for approximately 10 hours a day, and at the end of the day, your brain hearts a lot because of all the information you learn that day. But I can say is all worth it, and after the first week, you get used to the routine.

So I can say that my experience in Le Wagon was amazing, on the one hand, you learn a lot of programming in a very small period of time, and on the other you know a lot of people with different background, ages and opinions, so I will highly recommend entering Le Wagon the experience is unforgettable.

• Alan  User Photo
    Alan • Full-Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Initially I was unsure about joining a bootcamp. I was worried it would be too much money for not enough value. When I found Le Wagon, not only were they prices very low (compared to programs in the States) their curriculum was very streamlined. After attending the program I can safely say they did not disappoint.

The program is structured so that you can get as much or as little help as you want. If you feel really solid on a subject you can push ahead work through extra challenges or projects. If you're struggling a bit, there are teaching assistants, classmates, alumni, slack channels, and teachers to help you.

Apart from it being a great learning environment the material is focused on teaching you everything you need to know to be a full-stack dev and then giving you the resources to continue to learn. The teachers at Le Wagon are attentive and really understand how to help you through the program since most of them attended the course at some point. Lastly, the community that you gain after the program is invaluable. To this day if I am stuck on a particular problem or error, I can just reach out to one of the 5000+ alumni scattered around the world and I'll be able to get help.

Could not recommend this program more.

• Guillaume Grassiant  User Photo
    Guillaume Grassiant • Junior Software Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    While working in the digital sphere for a few years as a project/product manager, I fell in love with what developers could do. However, I did not feel confident enough to learn how to code by myself. After a few tries at online tutorials on Udemy or Treehouse, I was starting to understand what the reality of the developers on my team was and it got me even more interested in the subject. I decided to take the leap of faith and signed up for Le Wagon Montreal. It was a great decision and an amazing experience. I dedicated, of course, a lot of hours to it, sometimes 12-14 hours a day, even weekends but I never felt like it was a chore or I was left behind. The way you learn and the way they teach make you progress every day. You gain so many soft skills with the buddy system and hard skills through the learning platform over the course of the experience that, even though you are indeed a junior when you graduate, you are already a very sought after profile for companies. I highly recommend Le Wagon bootcamp but I would also advise new students to make sure they did the prep work beforehand and also that they are committed to investing themselves in the experience. It's a guaranteed return on investment if they do so!
  • Trouni  User Photo
    Trouni • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I am an entrepreneur with an engineering background, but although I've always been interested by the work done by our developers, I was never really on the technical side of the business. I worked on multiple tech and non-tech startups before Le Wagon and after a couple years in an E-commerce startup, I knew that I wanted to come back to something more technical.

I had a basic knowledge of programmation from school and pet projects, but I never actually built software. I always wanted to learn to code properly but never got around to actually doing it (went through one or two short-lived attempts). I was familiar with the basic concepts of programmation (variables, if statements, for loops, etc.) and I could even tweak some simple lines of PHP code from our WordPress websites, but I had no clue as to how to actually build a software application when I decided to join Le Wagon.

I love maths, science, and already had a solid engineering background, some basic notions of coding + HTML/CSS, so I was wondering how much I would actually end up learning from the bootcamp, since it was designed for people with absolutely no experience in mind. I can happily say that the curriculum, pace and experience were absolutely perfect for me. I was impressed at how the curriculum could cater for such a wide range of profiles and backgrounds. The optional exercises proved to be challenging, but also fun and instructive. The structure and flow of the lectures made so much sense, and the teachers were so focused and clear that I would easily fool myself into thinking that I had mastered the subject from that lecture alone... But thankfully the daily challenges would actually bring me back to reality while helping me cement the very dense knowledge that is being teached throughout the 9-weeks program.

The curriculum seemed to be very up-to-date (we were notified of recent changes in the curriculum to adapt to the most recent realities of the programming world) and extremely sharp. The density of the content is quite impressive, but again, it makes so much sense that by the last third of the program, everything was falling right into place.

The instructors were extremely friendly and competent, and I was impressed by their dedication and involvement in making sure that everyone could follow and make the most of the program.

I wasn't looking for a job per say, but there was lots of advice regarding the best ways to put yourself out there to find a job, the program was built around projects which could be used to build a portfolio (the teachers were also remotely providing assistance to help us build said portfolio to showcase our work after the bootcamp). They also opened their address book and arranged meetings with companies, recruiters, etc. during the program.

I feel extremely empowered with my new acquired skills and I can't recommend Le Wagon enough, to complete beginners as well as engineers who have only basic knowledge of programmation from school and who want to learn how to build and deploy and full-fledged web application. Even if you are capable of learning coding on your own, the program structure and tools at your disposal at Le Wagon makes it incredibly more efficient, fun and gratifying.

• Paulo D'Alberti  User Photo
    Paulo D'Alberti • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I've been trying to learn coding on my own for years to no avail - picking up apps like Codecademy, Sololearn, Grasshopper (and others long forgotten), some books, videos on youtube... No matter the tool, I always ended up just doing the exercises without really understanding what they were for, or how could I make use of this in a concrete application... or what a concrete application would even be!

So one day I found myself talking with my family and listing what I felt I needed to really learn to code:

lessons/theory on the key concepts with concrete examples exercises that reinforce what I've learnt a teacher whom to ask for help when a concept is not clear or I am stuck with an exercise a stable and consistent period of time to learn (not like first day 1 hour, next day 30 minutes, then 10...)

After some hesitation (mainly the price commitment) I joined Le Wagon Tokyo and was pleasantly surprised to see, that not only did they deliver in every single point I felt I needed, but they even brought something more:

buddy system - getting paired every day with a different classmate teaches you how to better understand what you are doing by explaining it to someone else (plus you get to know your classmates) a great lesson flow - each lesson seamlessly connects to the following one like expanding branches. Every main topic is a major branch and when you get to the final weeks all these branches are connected in a clear tree. And you see how even that one weird lessons from week 2 that you didn't quite get the importance is a game changer when building projects! project building - doing exercises is fun and games, but at the end of the day a programmer is here to build apps. Having the last 3 weeks focused solely on building working apps not only gave us a better understanding of what programming really is and the obstacles we will face, but also allowed us to create a portfolio. project preparation and delivery - despite being a coding bootcamp, they didn't overlook the importance of planning/preparing a project (thinking out the core user journey, preparing tentative art) and teaching us how to pitch it in front of an audience

Overall the experience and the curriculum were fantastic, and I have started recommending to my friends, especially those who believe that they don't have what it takes (maths, logical thinking) to learn programming.

• Olivera  User Photo
    Olivera • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I had been working as a Business Analyst for the past 5-6 years, during which I always had to work with developers. I always found it somewhat frustrating when I was not able to fully understand the technical terms when trying to translate business requirements to the tech teams. During my years as a Business Analyst, I managed to self-taught basic SQL and database structures, but I wanted to learn more than that. Coming from a non-technical background myself, I always found that people with coding/ maths background tend to have a different approach to problem solving, which is a skill extremely useful no matter which industry/sector you work at.

So, after attending talks and open days organised by several coding bootcamps, I decided to enrol in Le Wagon in London (batch#240) because its curriculum is designed not just for acquiring the technical skills for recruitment purpose, but also more about personal development. I particularly enjoy the last 3 weeks of the course, where we worked as a team to create a MVP for our apps/ websites. I learned during the project weeks that you can only learn and fully understand the concepts by applying them into practices. It really pushes you out there to apply the concepts you learnt as well as to present your ideas in front of others. The teacher assistants have all been extremely helpful and patient in explaining complicated coding concepts to us. Also, after the bootcamp, you will become a member of the Le Wagon international network of over 5000 alumnis across the globe, with people who are constantly sharing the latest news and knowledges every day on slack channels. Le Wagon also provides the most updated tools and course materials to its students even post bootcamp, so I can always refer back to the course work and redo the challenges/ revise on concepts.

I am glad that I took the leap to attend the bootcamp at Le Wagon. After attending the bootcamp, I learnt that coding is a never ending learning process, and with the support that I had been given during and post bootcamp, I feel much more confident and motivated in continuing on my coding journey.

• Romain M  User Photo
    Romain M • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Former Wagon student at the Batch # 246 in Bordeaux, I was very interested in https://www.lewagon.com as part of a professional reconversion. I started several courses and I had the chance to close this transition by Le Wagon, so I have some elements of comparison.

The training, very intensive, is really well thought out, the staff is very competent, in addition to being really nice and benevolent, and at the end there is no apprehension to dive into the code, we know that we won't sink. The technical skill is present and beyond that, the ability to learn, to question and to challenge ourselves is very strongly sharpened. And this is also what allows a recruiter to have more confidence in a Wagon's student.

The student profiles are also very varied and very interesting. It's even one of the main strenghts of Le Wagon. The network of alumni, through the many opportunities it can bring, is a really differentiating factor. In just two months Le Wagon simply brings a wealth of knowledge, and more opportunities than any other organization could offer, making this training one of the best investments you can make.

If you like to challenge yourself, want to change your life or get skills that could help you in your daily life, both pro and personal (yes it is), then clearly there is no hesitation, between all available bootcamps Le Wagon is clearly a no brainer.

• Justine Muguet  User Photo
    Justine Muguet • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Très vite on se sent à l’aise avec l’ambiance et grâce au staff du wagon, toujours très souriants et présents. J’ai choisi d’entreprendre ma formation de développeur web avec le Wagon de par son programme intense et complet mais aussi de par sa pédagogie d’excellence dont j’avais entendu ultérieurement. La formation est très enrichissante, bien que difficile, mais elle permet très rapidement d’acquérir de solides connaissances. Tout au long du batch, les professeurs et les T.A sont présents, et prennent vraiment le temps de nous expliquer les différents concepts. La pédagogie est vraiment au TOP ! Durant ces deux mois, nous apprenons aussi à travailler en binôme et en équipe. Ce qui pour moi est primordial, car c’est l’essence même du métier de développeur : le partage et le co-working. Durant le batch, de nombreuses activités en dehors des heures de cours sont proposées afin de développer la cohésion d’équipe mais aussi de créer des affinités. Je suis très fière d’avoir fait partie de mon batch 246 de Bordeaux, et je le recommande sans hésitation à tous ceux qui souhaiteront acquérir de nombreuses connaissances en peu de temps. C’est pour moi la meilleure formation de développeur web à l’heure actuelle ! Je vous invite à visiter le site du wagon : https://www.lewagon.com/fr pour avoir plus de renseignements. L’objectif du fin de batch est de créer une application web en équipe, là nous réalisons toutes les notions acquises au cours de ces deux mois, quel sentiment de fierté. Mot de la fin : le wagon est le meilleur bootcamp au monde depuis plusieurs années et je ne suis pas étonnée : super pédagogie, super endroit, super ambiance … Que demander de plus ? Foncez si vous hésitez encore. - Justine Muguet - Batch 246 - Bordeaux
  • Bart Karnath  User Photo
    Bart Karnath • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I spent 5 years of my life studying Psychology. After those years when I finally obtained Master’s in Clinical Psychology, I went full on into working in very challenging environments, such as prison or hostel for homeless people struggling with addictions and mental health problems. As much as I enjoy helping people and being a psychologist I felt like I’m missing something. One day I finally let myself to be convinced by my best friend to give coding a go. Next thing I know I’m at Le Wagon! I boy don’t I love it!

Making a decision to join this particular Bootcamp was not an easy process. The market is full of different opportunities and options to learn to code. I knew that personally, I feel much more comfortable when learning in a group and being supported both by my colleagues and teachers. So having realized that I started my research. Le Wagon was coming on top of my searches every time but then there was one thing that really concerned me. By design, I’m a rather skeptical person, so when I saw all those Le Wagon’s awesome reviews online and the fact that I couldn't find any bad ones really put me off. However, that said, I was still curious about them so I decided to give it a go.

First weeks were extremely exhausting for me. I have no technical background so everything was so new and so intense! Surviving this early stage was possible for me only because of the buddy system and incredible support from all teachers and TAs. I was a little bit afraid of working every day with another colleague every day as I feared being judged. As it turns out I couldn’t be more wrong. At the end of the day we were in the same boat and we were going through the same problems. That made as close and we knew we can count on each other.

Project weeks were the best by far! That was the time to put all that knowledge into practice. Working in my team was like a rollercoaster at moments. We really wanted to build an amazing app so there were frictions between us, however, those moments made us even closer and made our work even better. We coded together, we solved problems together and we were laughing together.

To sum it up, if I could give any advice it would be, don’t hesitate to ask questions, don’t hesitate to ask for help, and more importantly, don’t hesitate to admit that you don’t understand something. At Le Wagon there’s no need to pretend, that’s not a race to be the best. Le Wagon is about you learning as much as you can and to enjoy the experience to the fullest!

• Heidi Seo  User Photo
    Heidi Seo • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After working as an accountant for 7 years and using various softwares at work, I wanted to make real changes for the users. After an intense research of coding bootcamps in London, I found that Le Wagon had the best syllabus for me as a non-CS degree graduate with the time period and competitive price. After 9 weeks of Le Wagon, I can confidently say that it was one of the best decisions I made in my career path and it provided me a great start of my new journey as a developer. All staff are super friendly and really care about individual's success in the course. It also has very broad network and support from Le Wagon graduates all over the world! Once you attend Le Wagon, you are in the Le Wagon family for life!

• Le Wagon - Great!
    - 6/20/2019
    Inanna Craig-Morse  User Photo
    Inanna Craig-Morse Verified via GitHub

I’ve been doing a masters in Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship at LSE this year and decided to take the Le Wagon course (batch #240) during my exam period as a supplement to my studies. Previously I worked in NGOs and social science research, but always felt a pull to gain technical skills and learn how to build things on my own. I wasn’t very confident I would be able to do it, and even during the first few weeks of the course I felt slow and behind. But thanks to the thorough lectures every morning, the individualized support provided by TAs throughout the day, and  - crucially - the daily reassurance from every staff member at Le Wagon, two months later I graduated knowing 1000% more than when I started. Coding still isn’t easy, but Le Wagon gives its students the tools to be able to continue learning the material and honing in on certain areas depending on the project - so it doesn’t really feel over. I never would have been able to do this on my own and would retake it in a heartbeat.

• Paulo Rivera  User Photo
    Paulo Rivera • Full-Stack Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I'm Paulo, 25 Years old, I was not able to finish secondary school in my country but I got lucky to work as a customer service representative, after that moved to Japan and started a new life in Tokyo with my wife.

After some time working in the construction sector in Japan, I realized that it was not what I wanted, since a kid I've been in love with tech and interested in programming. So I decided to look for new opportunities and change my life, so after some research I found Le Wagon Coding boot camp and decided to enroll for the next session.

I'm part of Le Wagon's Tokyo Batch #252, that started back in April 15 2019, it was an experience i never forget because really helped me to learn what i always wanted.

1. The teachers: They are amazing and well-prepared!, The main Teacher was always ready to answer questions and to help you, if you have a problem they will figure it out in matter of seconds. They will sit beside you and help you to reason the problem until you understand it. Is very difficult to ask something they don't know. And that is for the other TA's too, All of them are really experienced developers. And of course when is time to chill they are really nice people to have a nice chat too!.

2. The Program: I'm did not study programming before, and I'm impressed that after only two months I can call myself a Full stack developer. All the program is really well thought, made to help beginners understand, but of course you have to be prepared if you have no experience in coding, so I recommend finishing all the Preparation work they provide before the boot camp, This is a very intense program and you have to be really interested in learning to keep going. All the valuable experience I gained working with awesome teammates and with my teachers is really helpful after the boot camp.

3. Job Assistance: Le Wagon staff is still sharing Job opportunities and organizing events to help us find a Job. It's been a week after my batch finished and still searching for a Job, But I'm pretty satisfied with the help they are providing us to find a Job.

I feel like my life has already changed after Le Wagon and I hope to keep growing as a developer finding a Job in a good company in Tokyo, Keep in touch with my teammates and teachers. This is an experience I will never forget!.

• Marie C  User Photo
    Marie C • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I am 29 years old, I graduated from Rennes Business School and started working for Neslté France just after my studies. I worked there for almost 5 years as a digital manager. I really enjoyed my career there.

In October 2018, I decided to quit my job and start a new life in Lille. I took advantage of this break to develop technical skills through the Wagon Coding Bootcamp Lille. https://www.lewagon.com/fr/lille

I'm part of batch #257 started in April 2019 and I really enjoyed my experience at The Wagon!

> The staff is great: very good explanations, great attention to the progress and the feeling of each - the courses are well developed and explained. => I did not know anything about code but I never felt lost thanks to the teachers and the teaching assistant.

> Educational program: quite intense (you have to be prepared!) But really well built. I liked the rhythm: classes / exercises / projects. I had the impression that I had not learned so much in a long time! In April, I did not know anything about coding. Today, I feel able to develop myself a basic merchant website or to speak with a developer with the right words.

> Friendly atmosphere: each day you work with a different budy, there is a lot of support between students.

My plan for the future: My goal is to find a job in a company where I will be able to use the technical skills I have acquired, for example: working as a Product Owner.

• Mateo Ceron  User Photo
    Mateo Ceron • Web Developper • Student Verified via GitHub

After spending 9 weeks at Le Wagon Paris, I got a lot of skills and enjoyed every moment of the bootcamp. Teachers and the staff were always making sure that each student is moving forward and has a rich experience both on the human and professional level.

The pedagogical platforms provided by Le Wagon are exhaustive and easy to use. It helped me to push my own limits and gave me confidence in my future projects. Building a project from scratch in 2 weeks within a team made us apply our new skills in real-life situations and trained us for our future jobs in tech.

• Diane  User Photo
    Diane • Freelance web developper • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I was head of supply at Le Collectionist, a brand of luxury villas rentals and bespoke experiences, for 3 years, and decided I needed a change in my life. My desire was to learn again, and to be able to work closer to the tech team in the future jobs I would have. Aware of Le Wagon’s existence for a while, I decided to try and apply for it, and was convinced automatically once I step a foot in the offices at Le Villa Gaudelet in Paris. The experience was amazing, as well in their learning format than in the community they created, and maintained so well. I didn’t see the 9 weeks passed, and it gave me the ego-boost and the motivation I needed to start something new. On the human level, Le Wagon is such a rich experience; it’s rare to be able to meet all those people with different backgrounds, motivated to give the best of themselves throughout the training. On the teaching level, it’s based mostly on the practice of code (70% of the day), and enables you to also work on your personal skills (skills that will be great assets in any job). I entered Le Wagon wanting to be a product manager, and now I am actually a freelance in front web development (which I never thought would be possible before). I am learning everyday with my projects, and I am really happy I made this turn of carrier at this moment of my life. As a bonus, I continue on being in Le Wagon’s community because I’m also Teaching Assistant in Paris - the best way to keep learning while continuing to spend crazy moments with the team and the students!

• Peter  User Photo
    Peter Verified via GitHub

Before joining Le Wagon, I was working as a video producer and had purchased some online coding classes but due to lack of self descipline I never completed any. Therefore, it's safe to say that I went into the bootcamp with close to zero experiences.  Campus:  Apart from its unanimously sterling reviews online, I've always been quite fond of Japan so when Le Wagon Kyoto opened its second batch, it was a no brainer. There were eight people in my batch, 4 boys, 4 girls and I loved the classroom size. We would hang out during lunch and go to Izakaya after class. We would study together on the weekend and one of our classmates who was a Kyoto local even organized a couple sightseeing day trips around the area for us (a huge shout out to Aya! thank you!). Smaller classroom size also meant being able to spend more time with teachers and TAs asking questions. On top of everything, Kyoto was just a very nice city to live in. A short 20 mins walk to class everyday, nice weather, and plenty of things to do on the weekends. Loved it. Curriculumn: It was solid and was quite challenging for me at times. I had no experience in coding so everything I learned was new and since I'm a pretty slow learner, it would take me a couple tries to get the concepts down. Doing challenges could also be quite frustrating at times but when you finally figured it out it was SUPER rewarding and you'd be craving for more. One thing I did that helped me tremendously was watching next day's lecture the night before or the morning of and reviewing all the materials on the weekend. Here is also the perfect segway to my next point, teachers and TAs. Teachers & TAs: I'm not exaggerating when I say I enjoyed EVERY single teacher and TA we had for the entirety of the program. Apart from being extremely knowledgeable about the subject, they were all just wonderful humans in general. They were all extremely patient with us and would guide us through every question and made sure we understand every concept every step of the way. I would know becaue I was one of those students who needed extra attention and without fail I always had help.  Conclusion:  I started Le Wagon with zero knowledge in coding and am now confident enough to start creating my own projects and will also start looking for web dev jobs in Japan soon, something I wouldn't even dream of in the beginning of this year. Even after the bootcamp finished, Le Wagon had great support and resources for its alumni to keep them up to date on the latest job offerings, new courses, etc. As cliche as it might sound, Le Wagon isn't just a "bootcamp", you're introduced to a network of support the second you joined and you'll have it for the rest of your life.