Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon is a 9-week Ruby on Rails focused bootcamp based out of Paris and other various locations. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants will join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course, and in 2 months students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. The bootcamp focuses on bringing coding skill to creatives and entrepreneurs with the ambition to build their own MVP and/or challenge their future dev team.

• Coding Bootcamp

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, SQL, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby
    September 23, 2019
    Madrid, Oslo, Rennes, Kyoto, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Casablanca, Belo Horizonte, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Bordeaux, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro
    Payment in two or three installments depending on the Campus policies
    Beginner
    January 20, 2020 - Bali
    April 13, 2020 - Bali

• Amélie Boudier  User Photo
    Amélie Boudier • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I used to work in communications. I felt a bit stuck in my work, couldn't see any possibilities of evolution, I wasn't learning anything new and I was losing all motivation. I had the feeling coding would be something I would love doing, but I didn't want to go back into long studies and wasn't sure where to start.

Then a friend of mine told me about Le Wagon. This bootcamp had everything I was looking for: a clearly defined learning path, passionate teachers always available to help, and many great co-students to learn with! Thanks to Le Wagon, I've learned many valuable skills in computer programming of course, but also in team work.

Today I'm on a new career path that I really love and where I can keep on learning new things everyday. What I especially appreciate from Le Wagon is that once the bootcamp is over, they still keep in touch with you and help you look for a job. It feels like being part of a family!

• Great experience
    - 7/30/2019
    Thibaud  User Photo
    Thibaud • Verified via LinkedIn

After an engineering school, working in a bank 2 years and a working holiday visa in New Zealand for a year. I decided to join Le Wagon to become developer.
    I had some basics from my school but I didn't really like the way it was taught. I also learnt some stuff on my own on Internet before but I didn't know how to join everything to make something global.

Le Wagon fit perfectly what I was looking for : a fullstack program in a short time.
    I really liked the format : most of the time spent on programming yourself.
    Moreover the team is really dynamic and there are many events organised, which enables to share experiences with many people from many different backgrounds.

The community is very strong and it keeps going after you ended it. I would definitly recommend it.

• Sandra  User Photo
    Sandra • Teacher assistant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I had a very strong experience in the cultural field and yet I was often ignored by French recruiters. With that in mind, I wanted to learn to create things by myself with my own hands, so I told myself, why not learning to create web apps. After all, it would also allow me to keep running and developing cultural projects, while magically becoming super sexy in the eyes of recruiters.
    Le Wagon enabled me to value my previous skills, while pushing me to discover a new world, full of ruby-coloured magic. Most importantly, it is Le Wagon’s community that pushes each one of its members to surpass themselves and give their best to achieve their personal goals.

• Patricia Vila Luz  User Photo
    Patricia Vila Luz • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Before the bootcamp, I studied in a school that didn't satisfy me due to the horrible environment in which it was inserted. When I joined the Le Wagon Lisbon, I didn't expect such a engaging environment, where all the staff makes you feel at home and makes you want to learn more every day.
    Looking back, it's amazing to compare the first day with the last (you go from not knowing how to make a simple line of code, to being prepared to build amazing web applications).
    Without a doubt an experience I recommend 100%! Not only do we go out prepared for the world of code, but we end with friends for life! I venture to say that it was one of the best experiences of my life.
    If you want to be happy programming, choose Le Wagon!

• Perfect choice
    - 7/19/2019
    Kristyna  User Photo
    Kristyna • Freelance • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After 12 years of gathering experience in Marketing for big multinational companies I have decided to make a career change and dive into the ocean of digital expertise. I knew that I want to become a web designer but the journey to get there starts with understanding the world of code.

I started searching the most efficient full-stack bootcamps around the world, I did not have any geographical limitation, I just knew I wanted to learn to code as fast as possible. After my research it became clear that Le Wagon was the right choice for me. With their extended network across the whole world you can choose any place in the world and join the community there if you want.

What I appreciated the most was the diversity among us, students. We were coming from all kinds of background : among my classmates, for example, there was a nurse as well as a carpenter and a finance analyst. You meet people like you willing to give their best to change their lives and this is something what helps you to keep the motivation and gives you energy to keep going even during those moments when you doubt yourself. If you keep going and each day you put an effort to keep the tempo, no matter your background, you will suceed to code at the end. Le Wagon bootcamp has its reputation well deserved as all aspects of your learning process are well thought-thru and you just need to trust the process. During those 9 weeks of coding you will experience ups and downs but your teachers are always there for you, they understand your struggle and do their best to make your experience worth it. I have nothing to complain about, I am very happy I made this choice to attend Le Wagon and would recommend it to everyone who wants to learn how to code. It is the most professional way how to make it happen.

• Yordano  User Photo
    Yordano • Freelance • Graduate Verified via GitHub

A super team with a amazing organization. The wagon Paris enabled me to acquire real notions in web programming (Html , Css , Java Script, Ruby on Rails). For beginners as well as those with programming skills. The entire team is there for support you and help you to achieve your goals, not only during the course but also afterwards. After two months in The Wagon I am able to create innovative websites and I can continue to learn other knowledge by myself. I recommend it entirely

• Jose Zea  User Photo
    Jose Zea • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

In 2019 I saw my grandfather died after long suffering from diabetes. To solve that problem we gathered a team of people to create the first automated tool to enable people to live free of chronic diseases, starting with diabetes and we call it Arkangel AI. We envisioned this solution to be like the Siri of Health, one that you could access it whenever you wanted it or wherever you were by learning from the data collected from existing sensors people had like smartphones. We crafted the business and developed a little Frankenstein using free cloud solutions and tutorials. To our surprise, our prototype exploded and getting more than 9,000 users from 22 countries in the first 2 months. Unfortunately, our founders came from business, medicine and design, so the prototype had many holes and did not perform properly. Additionally, the technical founders we interviewed did not want to bear the risk of leaving their jobs to work with us. We were blocked, so, we decided to bet all and hired a company to work on the app. That was one of the worst decisions we did because we needed to move fast and the contract did not allow for any of this. It was horrible, we had a product 3 months behind and we didn’t know how to update it. Our best solution was that one of the founders learned to code, and after getting the support from my team I took the chance.

I interviewed at le wagon 6 days before the batch and finished the prep work in one weekend (not recommended). The experience was remarkable and intense at the same time. I learned how to bring ideas to life, I learned the mechanics and how to talk about software. As an entrepreneur, you think software dev is easy, but it is not, you need to learn to think like one and that is really hard to do on your own. One thing you need to understand is that it requires years to become a ninja dev. and you need to learn more stuff after the Bootcamp, it's impossible to get everything in 2 months. That being said, Le Wagon does an amazing job in cutting the boring stuff to give you only tools you need to build web-apps, and that’s exactly what I wanted. At the end, we built an MVP of Arkangel with an awesome team -Gustaf, Joe and Thomas- and today we have raised $69,000 in non-equity funding and at the end of the year, we will be raising a pre-seed of $350.000 to grow our customer base. I highly recommend this program and if you want to learn more about my experience, contact me (you can watch our demo at Le Wagon Montreal website by searching Arkangel).

• Antoine  User Photo
    Antoine • developer fullstack • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before le wagon I worked as an engineer and I taught mathematics in high school.
    I began coding in ruby because I wanted to create a website.
    This is after 2 months of self learning coding that I joined le wagon. It was a really nice experience. I learned good practices. It gave me the tools, and confidence of what I can do. I met a lot of amazing people among the students and the business network.
    After two weeks i was working as a developer fullstack in Doctolib!

• Amazing bootcamp
    - 7/17/2019
    Kim  User Photo
    Kim • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Before Le Wagon, I spent 3 years as a business developer in a tech startup. I was so frustrated to not understand the tech team, and kind of shocked about the lack of communication between these two key teams. So I decided to integrate the bootcamp thanks to many good reviews of former “wagoners”.

I definitely recommend it. I was so impressed about the quality of the content and of the team! I was not really the most skilled student, but the teaching skills of the teachers is so strong that I now know how to build a website from scratch (the back-end, the database architecture and the design) as well as notions of product management.

Last but not least, I feel like Le wagon never ends, thanks to the strong community you join!

Thanks again for this amazing experience!

• Game changer
    - 7/17/2019
    Simon Abehsera  User Photo
    Simon Abehsera • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Le Wagon is so far the best choice I've made. Before this amazing bootcamp, I was part of the investment team of a deep tech VC. I was very frustrated to do not clearly understand many technologies, like software or developer-related tech. During these intensive but incredible 9 weeks, I learnt how to build a website from scratch (the back-end, the database architecture and the design) as well as few important notions of product management. The program is perfectly structured, allowing you to meet a lot of people from diverse backgrounds.

It will now allow me to apply to tech-oriented companies as a developer or even a product manager

Trust the process! I strongly recommend it.

• Javier  User Photo
    Javier • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Coming from a business background, I always was interested in 'how' the products we would use were built. I was intrigued enough to start learning through online platforms such as Codecademy and freeCodeCamp. After some months of practice, I reached a plateau and realized I needed help in taking my skills to the next level. I knew of Le Wagon because of their community involvement where I live, so I decided to take the chance and quit my job to dedicate 100% to this new challenge. It turned out to be a great and intensive experience where I learnt million things I never expected to. You have to keep up with the fast pace, but the teachers, the team and the supportive culture make the best of your capacities. On the technical side, you get life-access to their platform with continuous improvement of content and tools. But, also you get to learn soft skills such as presentation, communication and team work. I highly recommend Le Wagon bootcamp to anyone wanting to switch careers into web dev, but also for product management or freelancing. The curriculum is solid, the team is great and super friendly, and the experience is empowering and life-changing. Only tip I can give: do your prep work several times if needed, until you master the concepts. Have fun, take it seriously and commit 100% of your soul, and your life won't be the same afterwards. Sky is the limit!

• Nicolas Martin  User Photo
    Nicolas Martin • CTO • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Le Wagon is the perfect place to go to if you want to change your career path towards tech environment.

I'm a former strategy consultant, data-passionate and with an engineering background. I always had this frustration of not being able to code by myself because I lacked time, it wasn't the focus of my previous jobs or I didn't know from where to start to learn coding.
    6 months ago, I left my job with the desire to launch my own company in data analytics. I joined last batch of le Wagon from April to June in Paris in order to 1) learn to code, gain tech skills, 2) meet new people and 3) launch my entrepreneur career.

1. Learning to code: it's an intensive 9 weeks-program, where every day is a new concept, a new jump within your coding knowledge. In 9 weeks, you'll know exactly how to use Ruby and Rails framework, the backbone of your coding skills. Then, you'll see efficiently every potential feature you could be implementing in a web site (building APIs, mailing, search engine etc.). What makes the program incredible: staff excellence and an exceptional e-learning platform which aggregates learning documents with last best practices you'll keep for life.
    2. Meeting new people: Le Wagon is an intensive program for each individual. However, you're not alone, 30-40 peers will share same issues with you. Peer-programming and team-programming is also what makes the program so close from company-life conditions. Also, people's background diversity opens up your mind to new ideas or different technology point of views.
    3. Launching my entrepreneur career: on top of the program, Le Wagon is an extraordinary community of alumni. More than 5,000 alumni from around the world are always here to help other wagoners with their company ideas, career choices or coding issues. I personally found there a great community to discuss with. On tech feasibility of some of my startup ideas or contacts to make your idea grow until it gets done. Finally, I joined a young startup in data analytics from Le Wagon environment.

In few words, Le Wagon is the best choice I could make for my entrepreneur career. If you're passionate about tech, don't hesitate, it worths the investment in time and money.

• Nils Sutter  User Photo
    Nils Sutter • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

So at the end of my classical business administration degree I felt lost. I majored in finance and accounting and after I did an internship in auditing I knew that this was not for me. When my college program came to an end, I fortunately had the opportunity to do an internship in product management. However, just collaborating with developers was not enough for me, even though that was a very enjoyable experience - I wanted to learn to build stuff myself!
    I talked to a lot of people and the overall message I got was: "If you really want to learn as much as possible and be employable after just a couple of months, you should consider a coding bootcamp".

So I started looking into coding bootcamps and as it turned out, Le Wagon was the best rated coding bootcamp I could find. In the beginning, I was pretty skeptical since I usually dont trust products, that almost have no bad reviews. I started looking deeper into it (curriculum, demo days, former students on linkedin) and as it turned out, a lot of people were really able to transition into tech afterwards even though they had no traditional tech background!

So I applied, had the interview, and got accepted. The following 9 weeks were nothing but amazing. Each day, we had an interactive lecture followed by coding challenges which deepened the knowledge and also helped in getting to know the other students. Thanks to the buddy system, you always have the opportunity to ask questions to another student or explain concepts if you feel like you really understood it. There are also a lot of incredibly competent Teaching Assistants who make sure that you won't be stuck for too long. Each day subsequently ended with an interactive livecode session in which one student would go upfront and showcase his solution to some new coding problem. Furthermore, Le Wagon did a very good job in making sure that all the students get to know each other by hosting a lot of very cool and interesting events.

The most fulfilling experience were the last 3 weeks in which we built 2 products in a 3-4 member team. Going through the first incredibly draining and ultimately joyful 6 weeks finally came together in building something by ourselves which we would ultimately showcase in front of all the people on demoday (definetly check out some former events on youtube or go visit one yourself!)

If you really want to acquire the necessary skills to build something yourself and be employable as a junior dev, I'd 100% recommend doing LeWagon. Its teachers, people and curriculum are incredible and the environment is something you'll have benefits from and can contribute to forever.

• Life changer
    - 7/16/2019
    Tecia  User Photo
    Tecia • Junior web-developer • Student Verified via GitHub

When I decided to do a bootcamp I carefully researched all the options available in my area, read the reviews in multiple channels, visited and interviewed all of them face to face. I was initially very suspicious about the lack of negative reviews for Le Wagon. Their review rate was too high and it all seemed too good to be true. Now, one month after the end of the bootcamp, I have to admit that there isn’t much that I can say about it that has not been already said. All those reviews were real: the experience is truly amazing. Here are some things that stand out for me:
       One of the high points of LW is, in my opinion, the didactic material. As someone with qualification and experience in teaching and in creating/analyzing didactic material, I was impressed by Le Wagon’s methodology and by the quality and variety of materials.
        The work and the program is hard and very intense, but the days are very dynamic and divided into lessons and exercises. We had a lot of support from teachers and assistants along the day. Also from classmates, because the atmosphere is really good and people are encouraged to help each other. The buddy system they use makes a lot of difference on the study flow.
        Another great thing is the community. This is something that I did not considered important in the beginning and that turned out to be extremely valuable. There are many slack channels for Le Wagon alumni and so many people who are there to help you debug your code, find a job, solve doubts and provide input about anything related to coding. Le Wagon also offers one to one support preparing your CV, finding a job, connecting to people, etc. The teachers and assistants also treat you as an equal, and made themselves available for us to contact them off hours and after the bootcamp for anything we needed, which I thought was something special. Also, former students are always welcome to visit the office and take part on activities, so you get to not only keep in touch with your classmates but also to meet former students, learn from their experiences and grow your network. I wish I could end this review without falling into this cliche, but there is no other way of describing Le Wagon’s community if not as a family.

• Game Changer
    - 7/16/2019
    Maarten  User Photo
    Maarten • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I'm currently in my last year of my studies, mediatechnology. During this studies we are trained to prototype and idea into a design and then make a Minimal vialble product of this idea. During my studies i learned a lot of different programming languages but never really got a real expert profound knowladge of the programming language.

I'm currently in my last year of my studies, media-technology. During this study we are trained to prototype and idea into a design and then make a Minimal viable product of this idea. During my studies I learned a lot of different programming languages but never really got a profound knowledge of the programming language. For my bachelor thesis I have to build an MVP for a company. To be more confident in programming I decided to take the Le Wagon bootcamp to improve and be more consistent in my programming.

I started the course quite confident as I already had some programming knowledge and was overwhelmed with the fast pace of the bootcamp. Event with my knowledge the bootcamp was really challenging. I never learned so much in a day, let stand in nine weeks!

Because of the pair programming you learn how to explain your code to people and you learn to ask for help if you do not know how to solve the problem. During the bootcamp you learn all the basics and also learn how to write clean and good code. This is something I haven’t learned during my studies and is something companies really like to see. I can recommend this course to anybody who wants to start a career as a developer or wants to know what is takes to become a developer.

Even if you have some programming knowledge this bootcamp will help you with working in teams, developing a design and pushing it to the market. It is also great course for people who want to build a software product and build their own start-up.

• Michael Lauritsch  User Photo
    Michael Lauritsch • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Before the bootcamp I was working as a Client Support Specialist at a financial company in New York City.  I worked with many developers to get their machines up and running but was never one to code.  After taking the bootcamp in Bali, it really made me feel like I can take on any task possible.  You go from not knowing a single line of code to building a full working web application in just 9 weeks.  Le Wagon gives you all the skills, network and support you need to make a pivot in your career and focus on what’s best for you !

• Lovagon
    - 7/14/2019
    maya  User Photo
    maya • Graduate Verified via GitHub

An amazing experience that opened me to a new world and showed me how much i love coding. amazing people and staff. My favorite parts were the daily challenges, CRUD and MVC, CSS and the 2-day projects

• Björn Müllenmeister  User Photo
    Björn Müllenmeister • Associate PwC Germany • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After years in the military and studies in business law, I wanted to dedicate myself to coding before starting my career in auditing. I have always been interested in coding and have tried to teach myself before, unfortunately unsuccessfully. Also for my current job it is an advantage, because many processes are automated further and further by programs and I have developed a certain understanding for it.

Because of the reviews and the nice conversation with Rich, the driver, I chose Le Wagon. Le Wagon seemed to have good teaching staff, a central location and a damn good concept. The mix in the group should always be very international. Everything proved to be true and was even surpassed.

I would especially like to emphasize the learning platform of Le Wagon. I have attended a lot of courses in my military career and during my studies. But I have never experienced an effectiveness like this learning platform before. From simple to difficult, test programs to check or improve your code, additional tasks for faster understanding students, buddy or group work to encourage collaboration. And as icing on the cake, qualified and friendly teachers who make sure that you don't get lost.

Conclusion: I can fully recommend Le Wagon. I learned a lot, had a great time in Berlin with great people and will always remember it positively. I will stick to coding, even if only in my spare time and out of interest. Nevertheless, it has greatly helped my understanding of the use and improvement of programs at work. Thank you, Le Wagon!

• Dan A  User Photo
    Dan A • Graduate Verified via GitHub

My experience at Le Wagon was amazing. I learn a lot and i will recommend it. The staff was very good! Always here for help and it was a pleasure to did Le Wagon at Tel Aviv. To learn with buddy. It was interesting to learn with someone and not a teacher directly when i couldn't solve exercise.

• Guillaume  User Photo
    Guillaume • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

After 4 years as a Marketing and Communication Manager for a group specialized in Arts and Crafts, I wanted to fully embrace the digital side that I had experienced in my previous job by going into the tech industry for my next move.

I applied to several big tech companies and despite good feedbacks, my lack of experience in this field was always my Achilles’ heel.

As I had already heard about Le Wagon bootcamp and was tempted by it, this was the last and ultimate reason that pushed me to follow this track and I have zero regret about it.

The fantastic pedagogic track of Le Wagon gave me the knowledge, the experience and the network to apply for Product Owner / Manager positions afterwards.

Working on concrete cases, learning by doing, with a group of 40 marvelous people and staff was an amazing experience that has been concluded two weeks after the end of the bootcamp with a promise of employment by a big promising tech company.

I could not recommend more Le Wagon bootcamp.

• Guillaume Laganier  User Photo
    Guillaume Laganier • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I attended Le Wagon fullstack bootcamp in Paris, from january to march 2019. Before that, I've always been in an IT environment. I mainly worked as a digital transformation consultant for energy and banking companies, and even if I did not have a technical role, I had the frustration of :

- not being able to challenge some deadlines or have a better opinion about the technical feasability of a transformation project,

- use web apps every day and not being able to understand how it really works,

- being 100% dependent of someone with a technical background if I wanted to materialize an idea.

That's why I always wanted to learn about coding. I tried on internet by myself at first, but it was too theoretical and I needed a "learning frame". So I made inquiries and heard about bootcamps. I found out that some former colleagues attended Le Wagon, I spoke witht hem about their learning experience there, and I then was convinced that it was what I needed to do.

And the least I can say is that I don't regret it. In 9 weeks, I wasn't bored 1 minute, everything we learned was concrete and practical, and I trully appreaciated to see all the blocks of knowledge interlock to be able to create web apps.

The teachers & teachers assistants pedagogy was perfect, the exercices to do in pairs was an excellent learning trick, and the last 1/3 of the bootcamp where we had to develop apps in groups of 4 made my brain boiling (positively).

And the last but not least ingredient to this 5 stars rating, was the atmosphere during the bootcamp. It was awesome for 2 reasons :

- the Le Wagon crew was very welcoming, and always did their best to create these great atmosphere with many side events and a positive culture,

- the other students and alumnis I met, with very diverse backgrounds and ages, but the same strong motivation to learn, was a deep breath of fresh air to me.

If you're willing to learn coding in few weeks, I strongly recommand this bootcamp.

• Rei  User Photo
    Rei • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I attended Le Wagon Tokyo Full Stack Coding bootcamp from April to June 2019. Overall experience I had was far beyond my expectation.

In Tokyo, there are only two Full Stack Coding bootcamp programs provided in English (as far as I could find), and Le Wagon in one of them. As my goal is to work as a software engineer in multinational companies, I was looking for a coding bootcamp where I could learn coding in English, and I found Le Wagon. In my batch, we had 16 students from 12 countries. Only two Japanese including myself. It was truly international environment.

Overall curriculum is very well structured. Lecturers / TAs are energetic and very supportive. I rarely got bored during the lectures. Coding challenges are carefully designed. It starts from easy one and gets more difficult. To solve the difficult one, I had to google by myself to get more info or ask proper questions to my TA. It helped improve my search skills and skills to ask proper questions (which would be very important skills at the actual work place). Group projects helped improve my ability to collaborate with others. This is something I could not have learnt by myself if I hadn’t taken this program.

Before taking this bootcamp, I did some self-learning with online coding site and books, but the level of understanding was much shallower. Through this bootcamp, I was able to gain a strong confidence in coding.

This program requires full commitment. Each day starts at 9am and finishes at 6:30 - 7pm. To catch up with the curriculum, I had to spend 1 - 2 extra hours at home each night. It was not easy 9 weeks for me, but the reward was great. I would highly recommend this program if you really want to learn coding and build something by yourself.

• Gaël Tims   User Photo
    Gaël Tims • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Sometimes educational experiences do not live up to their expectations. The 9 week fullstack programme at Le Wagon felt like the complete opposite for me, it was an amazing experience that far surpassed any expectations I had set for it. After having studied Business Entrepreneurship for a year and a half, I continuously kept hitting the same barrier: not being able to build & properly understand digital products. With the global trend of digital transition for all businesses, knowing how to code isn't just a valuable skill anymore, it's a mandatory skill.

My biggest question was - where do I actually start? I had tried Udemy, Codeacademy, and countless youtube tutorials to get an understanding of basic HTML/CSS/JS, but I could never take it any further than being able to code basic landing pages. The bootcamp at Le Wagon was the perfect programme to take a deeper (but crucially: guided) dive, and to properly learn the basics of programming in 9 weeks. If you have a desire to learn how to code, but don't quite have the independence to do it all yourself, Le Wagon is a perfect environment help you start your journey.

The pace of the course is fast, but the steep learning curve is brilliantly supported. The combination of very high quality lectures from industry professionals, to multiple exciting and challenging coding challenges everyday ensures that my experience of the 9 weeks was nothing short of life changing! The lecturers, TA's and all the other staff were wonderful to work with, and everyone is commited to making sure you learn as efficiently as your brain can manage. Though you won't be an expert developer at the end of a 9 week bootcamp, Le Wagon teaches you crucial knowledge and techniques to kick of your journey as a developer. By teaching us Ruby on Rails, CSS, HTML, ES6, Ruby, MVC, OOP, DB structures & sql (postgreSQL), I feel like I have a solid foundation on which to continue learning. Crucially, I now have all the right tools (and mindset) to learn new languages/frameworks which pique my interest.

The last project weeks allow you to build and deploy a real webapp, and discover what it's like to collaborate in a development team (using Github & proper tools to assign work/tasks/user stories). This is a perfect taster & preparation for starting a career as a junior developer, or stepping into product management (with a strong foundation in technical knowledge).

All in all, a 9 week bootcamp has given me knowledge, tools, understanding and a very strong foundation from which to continue learning. Perhaps even more importantly, it's given me access to the incredible Le Wagon network. A worldwide community of everything from developers to product managers to artists willing to collaborate, foster new connections, introduce you to companies, teach you, etc.

If I had to take the decision again, I would choose for Le Wagon every time.

• Leo Chan  User Photo
    Leo Chan • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Previously I worked in foreign exchange trading for 20 years for various banks and decided it was time to take a career break to reassess my next step.  Finance had been becoming more and more technology oriented, and the writing was on the wall.  I took the opportunity to attend Le Wagon Bali to up skill for the future from a career perspective, and at the same time arm myself with the ability to set my own future path.

The course definitely met my expectations.  The learning system is well structured and the online system is great, with lifetime access to all the resources of the course available to alumni.  It is an intense course, which pushes you to continually challenge yourself to your limits, which is the best way to learn.  The focus is on practical coding, working with others and in teams, as well as live coding exercises, and project work.

Above all, we were in Bali, which meant that not only was it an awesome location, but everyone who attended that course were extremely  motivated people who made that extra effort to be there and wanted to make a real change to their lives.  This, I would argue made it a much better experience, as you were working with, and had the encouragement of very driven people.  We definitely worked hard and played hard.  Last but not least, the management team and the tutoring team made it all the more a great experience.

I would definitely recommend this course for anyone who is interested in coding or has some experience.  Forget the online courses as nothing can replace real hands on coding experience in a taught classroom environment.  Your learning is accelerated and you will learn a lot more advanced concepts all within 9 weeks.  By the time you finish you will be able to code your own startup MVP.

• Diego Armando Ulibarri Hernández  User Photo
    Diego Armando Ulibarri Hernández • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Hello, everyone, I’m Diego Ulibarri a 19-year-old Mexican student that went to Le Wagon Montreal and I would like to share my experience.

I would like to start telling you why I choose Le Wagon Montreal, Before enter Le Wagon I was studying Industrial Engineering in a University in Mexico I really didn’t enjoy the subjects I was seeing in the school so I left, in the meantime when I was trying to decide what I was going to do with my life my mom told me about Le Wagon a intensive programming boot camp, I really like the idea so I start searching all the options before deciding, and the reason of why I choose Le Wagon is for all the places it offers to take the boot camp and for the reviews of the people.

I know that an intensive programming boot camp can sound scary and for me it was the same, when I arrive Montreal I was an 18-year-old boy who traveled alone to a country that I did not know for the first time where they speak French, which I do not speak (although the course in Montréal was in EN). I’m not going to lie: at the beginning it was hard you have to go to the boot camp for approximately 10 hours a day, and at the end of the day, your brain hearts a lot because of all the information you learn that day. But I can say is all worth it, and after the first week, you get used to the routine.

So I can say that my experience in Le Wagon was amazing, on the one hand, you learn a lot of programming in a very small period of time, and on the other you know a lot of people with different background, ages and opinions, so I will highly recommend entering Le Wagon the experience is unforgettable.