Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationAmsterdam, Shanghai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Singapore
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Rennes, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Dubai, Stockholm, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Antoine Rochon  User Photo
    Antoine Rochon • Business Developer in the Web Industry • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    A big thank you to le Wagon for those unforgettable nine weeks!
    The teaching skills and teachers are simply "the best"! As an enthusiast of neuroscience and transmission of knowledge, I can only applaud for their talent.
    But the most important for the end ! They freed my creativity by "really" teaching me coding. Hats off to the whole team!
  • Life-changing
    - 9/15/2020
    Rob  User Photo
    Rob • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I was looking for a coding school, my friend told me not to bother with any others, just go with Le Wagon - he had gone through their program the year before. Now that I've graduated myself, I can see why! All of the instructors are absolutely top-notch; they guide you through the curriculum with the deft touch of helping you just enogh so that you can figure it out on your own. Over nine weeks we covered SO much, but while I always felt that I was about to be overwhelmed I never actually was. I'm currently hunting for a coding job now and their support through this process is invaluable too. I've recommended Le Wagon to all my friends, and I'm recommending it to you.
  • Guilherme Bertho Luiz  User Photo
    Guilherme Bertho Luiz • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I did part of the batch 446 of le Wagon São Paulo and it was the best experience I've ever had doing an bootcamp, the method was great, and the teachers awesome, it really made me learn how to code in group and alone, and now I'm motivated to get my first job as a dev
  • Deborah Beatriz  User Photo
    Deborah Beatriz • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Le Wagon was one of the greatest experiences in my life! I wanted to change my career path - formerly graduated in Law School, I was really unhappy with where my life was headed. I've started a Computer Science graduation, but had to stop this year due to the pandemic. It was almost by accident that I found out about Le Wagon. I had never thought of laerning how to be a programmer in such a short time and the bootcamp really surprised me. I have learned a lot in my first year in graduation, but everything was still really abstract: how would I build a software with all I was learning? Le Wagon taught how to fit all the pieces together. Sure thing: it was na intense experience! It was time-consuming and somedays it drained me of all my energy, but it also fed my hunger for knowledge. I waoke up everyday excited for the challenges it would bring me. Le Wagon build up skills so that you learn how to search for the solution you want and how to learn what you need. It’s amazing how they can teach you so much in 9 weeks. I totally recommend Le Wagon to anyone who wants to learn how to code.

• Ed Colen  User Photo
    Ed Colen • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I'm a psychologist and decided to change my carrier into coding. After some research I came into Le Wagon. I was a bit skeptic about the possibility of becoming a full stack developer in nine weeks. Now, after finishing my batch, I know it is real.  It was not easy, nor simple, but it was one of the best experiences I’ve had in my whole life. Those were some intense and rewarding weeks. At first, I felt like my brain was stretching to the limit to accommodate a complete new set of tools. As days passed, I started thinking as a real developer, mainly because Le Wagon’s methodology is immersive. I mean, since day one, you start a routine of research, problem solving and constant learning, daily aspects of a dev life. My favorite thing about Le Wagon is the community built around it, with great people, an awesome staff, lifelong support and worldwide network. If you’re looking for a way to learn to code, I totally recommend Le Wagon!

• Sans hesiter
    - 9/14/2020
    janin  User Photo
    janin • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Une belle experience pedagogique. Il faut s'accrocher et tout devient limpide et facile a la fin! Belle équipe pedagogique
  • 9 amazing weeks
    - 8/20/2020
    Inès Belghiti  User Photo
    Inès Belghiti • Verified via LinkedIn
     After my engineering studies, I fell in love with product management and became fascinated by what digital products can bring to people. I pursued a training in Paris, the Lion Product Track, to discover and learn how a product is created and developed. But I also wanted to gain hands-on experience by building real products from scratch and I wanted to expand my technical skills to web development. This is why I pursued le Wagon bootcamp in Montréal. The course was extraordinary for me both professionally and for the human experience. I was very much looking forward to the last three weeks, when we worked in teams to build a marketplace and a web app, and I was not disappointed: be aware, it is very challenging, but so exciting and fulfilling at the same time! The staff was very welcoming and knowledgable. We were so lucky to know that whatever question we could have, no matter how complex it is, we would get an answer. This training really gave me the keys to learn more frameworks, libraries, and languages afterwards, and it gave me the confidence to start my professional life as a freelancer in front-end development.

• fabien  User Photo
    fabien • agile coach • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Learning a computer language is not like learning a language, it’s more like learning to drive, you learn about one model of vehicle and then you move on to another. In the Wagon, you learn to drive well. Ruby on Rails works on the principle of conventions rather than configuration, which forces you to learn best practices. Tests are designed as soon as you start developing. You learn how to work as a team on the same product using GitHub.
    I now know the satisfaction of being able to build a web application myself, from design to deployment.  Le Wagon is oriented towards entrepreneurs and project holders, which creates a pragmatic and positive atmosphere: “let’s build something together”. It’s intense, comprehensive and creative.
  • Taylor  User Photo
    Taylor • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After obtaining my degree in psychology, I worked as a direct support professional at a day program for adults with developmental disabilities, and as a child care counselor in a group home for foster youth. After a few international holidays however, I had caught the travel bug and decided to teach English in South Korea. During my time in Korea, I realized that travel would always be an important aspect of my life. I started researching different ways to be a long-term traveler, and coding was the career option that caught my interest. I started trying to self-learn, but quickly realized I would benefit more from having instructors to help you through the more difficult concepts. So I started looking at different bootcamps when I stumbled upon LeWagon. After reading all of the amazing reviews, I had decided that after traveling a bit more, I would apply for LeWagon’s 9-week coding bootcamp.
    Once I completed my teaching contract in Korea, I decided to do a working holiday in Australia. I traveled a bit, started working in an outback pub, but unfortunately, COVID-19 hit, and everything came to a standstill. I had no idea how long the shutdown would be in place, so I figured I may as well take this time to do something productive, and decided to join LeWagon Bali remotely.

My experience with LeWagon has been nothing short of incredible. I was a bit nervous about the bootcamp being remote, but the LeWagon staff made the remote learning experience both smooth and enjoyable. In the mornings, we had lecture for about an hour and a half, and then we separated into virtual tables where we worked with a few other classmates on the challenges of the day. Teachers were always available to help out if we ever needed clarification or guidance, and they were always super helpful and patient throughout the learning process. In the evenings we had a “live-code” session, where the instructor had us students use what we learned to complete a final challenge of the day.
    In week 5, we had the opportunity to pitch an idea for a product that we would potentially build during our final project weeks. Although I was hesitant, after some encouragement from my classmates, I ended up pitching a product that tackles a very current and pressing issue in the United States that I feel quite strongly about. It ended up being selected as a final project, and my teammates and I excitedly got together and began brainstorming ideas on how to make the product as strong as possible.

In a short two weeks, I built with my team of 3 other amazing developers, “UpHold: Policing the Police.” We created a mapping and rating system for police encounters, in light of the recent events surrounding the murder of George Floyd, and the subsequent protests and exposure of police brutality in America. UpHold seeks to tackle this issue of police brutality, by holding those who are meant to protect us, accountable for their actions. The site is for people who have experienced police brutality themselves, have witnessed an act of police brutality, or anyone who wants to stay informed about police violence in their community. When users enter the site, they are immediately able to see which cities have new reports, and a few statistics on these cities. To help users stay informed on which areas of the US have higher or lower rates of police violence, users are able to view a heat map of the United States or their selected city. Users are also able to submit a report on an encounter they’ve had personally, or of an encounter that they’ve witnessed. These reports then get saved to that particular officer’s profile, and onto the heatmap. Users can then upvote a report they may find particularly important, in the hopes it gains more exposure, leading to the officer being held accountable for his or her actions.
    LeWagon truly was an amazing experience. Not only did I learn how to build a functioning website in 9 short weeks, but I’ve made amazing connections with others that will last a lifetime. The instructors are incredibly kind, patient, understanding, and are passionate about what they do. They go above and beyond to help you learn and succeed after the bootcamp. I highly recommend LeWagon to anyone considering learning how to code.
  • Stephanie Dinu  User Photo
    Stephanie Dinu • Computer Scientist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    During my time with Le Wagon’s Batch #380 in Milan, Italy, I learned many valuable practical skills that would not only support me on my way to beginning my career in Computer Science and Web Development , but to also help me flourish in the diverse and international environment that is IT. Working on rigorous, yet engaging, tasks throughout the week with peers of different backgrounds, cultures, and life experiences was invigorating and introduced me to different ways of thinking, eventually making me a more focused, efficient, and patient programmer. I am excited to continue to learn and work with Le Wagon, and eventually become a Tutor myself and to try out their new Data Science course!
  • Bottois Hugo  User Photo
    Bottois Hugo • Student Verified via GitHub
    I had my first experiences in coding during my thesis in clinical life science. I performed statistical and bioinformatic analysis. Slowly but surely, I became more and more passionate about intersections of Healthcare, data and programming.

After my thesis, I attended a data science bootcamp (blent.ai) and got a position on a project aiming to develop tools for diagnostic assistance with machine learning and medical images.

I decided to join Le Wagon (Paris, part time program) because I still had no experience in web development and how to design a functional product. For my current work, I wanted to learn how to integrate our machine learning model in a web application so non-tech users could use it and better understand the solution we provide.

The part time program (6 months) I spent at Le Wagon was quite tough, but we had time to process information and to enjoy this adventure. All of this, in a friendly environment and community. I'm now more confident about what I can do to design solutions and to code with a team. And this is only the beginning.
  • Patricia  User Photo
    Patricia • Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     Some months ago, I was working as a lawyer in a big law firm. I was unhappy with my career, because I couldn't see any purpose in it anymore, just doing repetitive meaningless stuff. That was when I discovered Le Wagon. I felt like as if I just discovered a whole new world, because I never thought I could be a programmer, coming from another completely different area.
    I was always interested in technology but I had no idea how to code before Le Wagon. After only 3 months (half of the course), I learned enough to change jobs and started working as a programmer with Python, even though I didn't have any notion of Python before.
    I am glad I had the chance to learn so much and be part of this awesome community. It was truly a life-changing experience.