Amsterdam, Angers, Bali, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Cologne, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lima, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Mauritius, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Avg Rating:4.99 ( 2088 reviews )

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.) and more than 12,000 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

all (2088) reviews for Le Wagon →

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Lille, Lausanne, Santiago, Dubai, Nantes, Stockholm, Nice, Milan, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Angers, Mauritius
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Bordeaux, Amsterdam, London, Nantes, Montreal, Shanghai, Marseille, Mexico City, Singapore, Santiago, Berlin, Lyon, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Lima
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Rails, Ruby, Sinatra, SQL
    LocationRennes, Oslo, Madrid, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Kyoto, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Stockholm, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Bordeaux, Angers, Mauritius
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, Amsterdam, Singapore, Stockholm, Casablanca, Madrid, Mauritius
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Robin  User Photo
    Robin • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended the Summer 2021 web development bootcamp. It was an extraordinary experience, very intensive and very enriching both technically and personally. The course is very well designed and you gain an impressive amount of knowledge in only 9 weeks... The organisation of the challenges in pairs and the support of the teachers and staff are some of the strengths. The atmosphere is always one of mutual aid and conviviality!
  • Allen  User Photo
    Allen • Backend Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     I'm a person with a programming background before joining Le Wagon, but I would say I still learned so much during the Bootcamp.

You do not necessarily need to have any programming knowledge beforehand, because they will provide you resources to prepare yourself before the course start.

At the start, they will teach you all the basic and fundamental knowledge of programming, starting from just what's the variable. Every day, they will gradually teach you more advanced stuff, more languages, more libraries/frameworks, and also provide you assignments or challenges that you can apply your new skills to solidify your knowledge. But still, you've to expect to learn really hard to be able to understand everything. It might not as easy as I make it sound, but it's totally worth it.

They're not just teaching you how to program, they also teach you how to work as a programmer such as how to use Product design, Terminal command, Git repositories, Project management tools, how to work as a team, and the best practice for each scenario.

Besides all of that, the teachers and staff are also really great. They're always there to give you advice, such as how to deal with programming problems, how to create a final Bootcamp project that will make you stand out, how to create a resume to make it easier to get a job, including giving you advice on how to make your online resumes like your portfolio website and LinkedIn.

The Alumni network is also really great, they provide you a connection with the other programmer in your area, they also occasionally have events that the alumni talk about their careers or experiences, which is nice to attend.
    Last but not least, they also provide you with an internal learning resource that you can learn by yourself to expand your knowledge.

If you're not sure about the course, they also host a free programming course for beginners once every couple of months. Do not hesitate to give it a try.

I found a job 2 weeks after I graduated.
  • m4tti3u  User Photo
    m4tti3u Verified via GitHub
    I recommend it 100% !
    9 super intense and amazing weeks learning web development at Le Wagon Bordeaux
    Super qualified teachers and staff for one of the most amazing experiences you can imagine.
    Getting better every day and seing what you achieved in this amount of time is amazing

• Formation au top!
    - 10/20/2021
    Mohammed Tifour  User Photo
    Mohammed Tifour • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    J'ai effectué la formation de web développeur en 9 semaines, c'était une expérience formidable où on était entouré d'une excellente équipe et un système de buddy (binôme) qui est très pratique pour apprendre et avancer. Je recommande vivement.
  • I recommend !
    - 10/20/2021
    Thibault Fitte-Duval  User Photo
    Thibault Fitte-Duval • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I recommend !  After  9 weeks spent learning web development on Le Wagon Bordeaux was one of my best experiences. Teachers are highly qualified and nice even in remote class.
    The first few weeks of learning were very intense but the variety of exercices helps us to improve a little more each day.
    I say it again , I obviously recommend it 100% !
  • Romain Thiriot   User Photo
    Romain Thiriot • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After these 9 weeks spent learning web development I can say that Le Wagon Bordeaux is one of my best experiences ! highly qualified and attentive teachers, a well-equipped and well-located campus as well as highly motivated students and Le Wagon Team.

The first fews weeks of learning are very intense but the variety of exercices helps us to improve a little more each day. And then at the end of the bootcamp, during the group projects, you fully realize how much you have achieved in just a few weeks. Finally, the career week at the end of the bootcamp helps you to see more clearly your next professional opportunities.

Here is the strength of Le Wagon and I obviously recommend it 100% !
  • Data science
    - 10/14/2021
    Alexandre Bernard  User Photo
    Alexandre Bernard Verified via GitHub
    I have done the 9 weeks data science program and it was really good. The teachers were excellent, the program was very complete and everything was done to make you succeed.
  • Jérôme Drescig  User Photo
    Jérôme Drescig • Data Scientist • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn
    Was the best experience of my life. Now I'm a data scientist that knows Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI.
  • Totally worth it!
    - 10/12/2021
    Mateusz Budzisz  User Photo
    Mateusz Budzisz • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Le Wagon was everything I could expect from a course and so much more. Even though there's plenty to learn in just 9 weeks, the hands-on approach, constant feedback, and helpful staff make it possible. In addition, focus on interactions between the students and the teachers gives an amazing sense of community.
  • Data Scientist
    - 10/12/2021
    Munji Kahalah  User Photo
    Munji Kahalah • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before joining Le Wagon I was working at my University as a professional intern, I knew I wanted to do meaningful work but lacked the skills to apply for big time roles. That’s why I joined the bootcamp and it was the best decision I’ve made, from understanding machine learning to being involved in this community it was everything I hoped for. In 9 weeks I was able to build my own deep learning model to predict stock market analysis with bright minded colleagues. I am Le Wagon forever and excited to continue to collaborate with the alumni in the future.
    -Munji Kahalah
  • David  User Photo
    David • Full stack web developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After long years of regret working in a lab as a physicist, I'd finally decided to take some risk and change careers, so I searched for good programming courses, as programming is something I've always been interested in, and I found Le Wagon's Bootcamp program. At first, I admit I wasn't quite sure of my choice, I was worried if I could make it, or if companies would really hire me but I enrolled in Le Wagon's web development course anyway and it was beyond my expectations. I'd already heard the course was good before but experiencing it and seeing all the insecurities going down as you trust the program is amazing! Plus...if you are worried whether the stack they teach is too limited. Believe me, it is not. If you are a really committed student you can take the best of it and build up an impressive foundation as a web developer.
  • Mert Arslan  User Photo
    Mert Arslan • Front-end Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Hello! I am Mert, I’m from Turkey and I recently graduated from Le Wagon’s web development bootcamp (batch#700 – September’21).

I have a degree on Chemical & Biological Engineering; before joining the bootcamp I worked in different areas trying to find my way, but I always felt something was missing. While trying to understand what I wanted to work on, I  realized that I really have a passion for UI/UX design and web development, which led me to looking for courses where I can expand my knowledge and shape the next steps of my career. Then, I found Le Wagon. The school immediately impressed me with all the positive reviews it had, so I decided to give it a go. That decision was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.

From day one ‘till the end of the bootcamp, we had full support from our teachers and TAs on how to approach problems, and how to solve them systematically. The buddy system is a wonderful thing; you get to know your peers and it gives you different perspectives on finding solutions to problems you face. Le Wagon doesn’t just teach you Ruby or web development; they teach you how to learn a language, and how to approach & solve problems. In a matter of only 9 weeks, me and my group, who had no previous knowledge about coding, were able to create this beautiful web app: https://www.streamdream.me

So, if you are looking to either start your coding career or expand your knowledge, you don’t need to look anywhere else. Le Wagon is the school for it, and I can not recommend it more!