Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationAmsterdam, Dubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Shanghai, Santiago
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Rennes, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dubai, Stockholm, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Experience Geniale
    - 1/12/2021
    Huy Vu Nguyen  User Photo
    Huy Vu Nguyen • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Je recommande le bootcamp du Wagon à 100%. En 9 semaines on arrive à acquérir des bases très solides en développement web. Les profs sont investis, ils nous challengent énormément mais sont toujours à l'écoute en cas de besoin. La présence des anciens étudiants en tant que profs assistants est vraiment un plus. Merci à toute l'équipe, ce fut une expérience humaine assez dingue. Si vous hésitez encore, allez sur place parler avec des étudiants, vous allez être surpris de la motivation et la bonne humeur qui règne :)
  • Web Dev Bootcamp
    - 1/12/2021
    Kurt  User Photo
    Kurt • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before joining Le Wagon I was working in sales and was keen to make the  switch to become a developer. Le Wagon made the process vey smooth for me, from the interview to the prep work and set up. I joined a hybrid batch which was cool and despite some people not being able to be onsite we still all had the same experience due to the high engagement and activities we done which was great! One of the main reasons I chose Le Wagon was that it was a product focused bootcamp and I got to pitch an idea and build it from scratch which is truly a great skill to be able to have in your locker! The TA’s we had were amazing and very supportive and even after the course  have stayed in touch and the careers support team is great also
  • Nima  User Photo
    Nima • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The learning experience at Le Wagon is unique and valuable in many different ways. Having graduated from the bootcamp in Dubai (we were the first batch in the city), now I possess many of the important skills I could have never gained by learning on my own.

The learning platform is a just fantastic and with the teachers' support added, you will never feel stuck with something and learning is just guaranteed provided you stay motivated and are interested in the learning material. The learning platform will be available to the student after finishing the bootcamp and unfinished problems can be worked on. For each lesson there is also a recorded lecture that can be watched an unlimited number of time plus well-crafted slides which summarize the lesson. Therefore learning never stops after joining Le Wagon.

I had some significant self-training in programming prior to joining Le Wagon but there was no shortage of new things for me to learn everyday. The program is designed in a way that every motivated person with every level of prior experience in coding (either advanced programmer or absolute newbie) can join and learn.

I should also add that Le Wagon is not all about learning to code. Working as a developer or product manager requires many other skills such as communication skills as well as efficient use of collaboration tools and all of them are practiced during the bootcamp from day zero. These skills are even more important now that remote work is widespread and has become the new norm.
  • Leone  User Photo
    Leone • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am a STEM professional with 10 years of experience in academic research. I wanted to explore new directions for my career in data-driven business roles, so I decided to enroll in the LeWagon Data Science Bootcamp.

I had a fantastic experience and I would warmly recommend the bootcamp to anyone interested in jumping into a Data Science career. The curriculum is really well structured, with a perfect mix of lectures and hands-on practice through coding challenges. All the hot topics in the field are covered in depth in only 9 weeks, from advanced Python Coding to Machine Learning and Deep Learning.

Another highlight of the bootcamp was the 2-weeks final group project. Tackling a real business problem from scratch and getting in ten working days from retrieving the data, to building predictive models, all the way to deploying a real data science app in production was an invaluable experience.
  • Lucas  User Photo
    Lucas • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I highly recommend this bootcamp. Amazing staff, extensive curriculum and a very 'hands on deck' approach.
  • José Miguel Santarém Correia Hargreaves Pimenta  User Photo
    José Miguel Santarém Correia Hargreaves Pimenta • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
    I did the Le Wagon Web Development in São Paulo Brazil, Batch #503. And it was an heck of an experience.
    I started studying programming on my own a few month before I decided to join Le Wagon. Python was the first language I learned. I was not very sure about doing a bootcamp. My alone studies were going well, but it felt I was going to slow.
    When I joined Le Wagon full time bootcamp in October 2020  for 9 weeks of intensive programming, I learned a lot more than in the last 4 or 5 months I was studying by my self.
    Le Wagon bootcamp is amazing, and very well organized. Each day would start with a lesson in the morning, and in the afternoon we would crack our mind trying to solve programming problems. All this made in a beautiful organized platform, where we could open a ticket to ask for a teacher support.
    The last 3 weeks of the bootcamp, are projects weeks. The first  is the marketplace project and the last two are the students projects.
    There is an extra week in the end of the bootcamp that is the carrear week, where we got in touch with companies hiring developers.
    Apart from the bootcamp  curriculum lessons, in the Le Wagon learning platform, we got acesses to tons of tutorials and learning material.
    And one of the best parts is the Le Wagon Slack community. A world wide developers network with thousands of members!
  • Data Science
    - 12/19/2020
    Raneen  User Photo
    Raneen • Student Verified via GitHub
    Such a great experience! I just finished my Data Science bootcamp in Montreal (batch 514) and here is what I have to say:
    Teaching style:
    Most of it is practice, and the teachers and TAs are so helpful and hands on. The course is 9 weeks and quite intense. I am mind blown by how much i learnt in this period.
    Environment:
    I did the course during corona times. Mostly everything was virtual. The staff made sure that we would still socialise and by the end of it, my team mates and everyone feel like family. They did a great job at that
    Job support:
    They have such great tools to help you transition, the have career week and demo day, these are just a few things from the support you actually get from Le Wagon

I am so impressed by this bootcamp and so glad I did it.
  • Luke Moberly  User Photo
    Luke Moberly • CEO • Student Verified via GitHub
    Before joining the Le Wagon bootcamp, I was working full-time at Chipotle and struggling to teach myself programming. I had also just finished secondary school and was taking a gap year before attending University. The experience was incredible - the cohort and teachers were wonderful and the curriculum was very well-designed. I now have the skills to not only work in data science, but also to teach myself new programming concepts as necessary. I am now attending a startup incubator that comes with a $100k investment - I am certain I would not have been accepted without my experience at Le Wagon. It was well worth the effort!
    - Luke Moberly
  • Christian  User Photo
    Christian • Student Verified via GitHub
    I have just graduated from the Le Wagon 9 week web development bootcamp in Mexico City and I can seriously say it is by far the most challenging and amazing experience I can remember. The course is very well structured, it does teach you from scratch and their methods are incredibly efficient. I am a person who doesn't recommend much due to the fact that high standards can be different for many people but I am certain I cannot recommend this course enough, if I could do it again I would.
  • Liam Baker  User Photo
    Liam Baker • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It is clear to see why Le Wagon is one of the best coding bootcamps out there. The curriculum is tried and tested and has gone through multiple years of improvements. Even during the bootcamp, improvements were being made to further the skills being developed. They bring in TA's to support the leading instructors who specialise in certain skills to ensure you get the best coding bootcamp experience possible. The fun doesn't stop in the classroom, however, instructors were keen to keep up the fun after hours with all sorts of social events. It was a fantastic coding bootcamp experience.
  • Daphne Kua  User Photo
    Daphne Kua • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I wrote a post to share about how I got interested in programming, why I chose Le Wagon, how the experience was and tips to get the most out of it. If you are interested, read here: https://dev.to/daphnekua/why-i-invested-in-my-tech-career-with-le-wagon-and-my-review-on-it-529m

My Le Wagon experience

No doubt the bootcamp was very intensive for me and for most of my peers who also did not have any technical background.
    • Many new complex concepts were introduced everyday.
    • You have to understand those concepts to be able to attempt each day's challenges.
    • These challenges usually have several requirements so you have to be at the peak of your concentration in order to piece everything together.
    • You have to maintain the same focus for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week over the span of 9 weeks.

As gruelling as it can be, there were many things about Le Wagon that made it such an incredible learning experience.
    - The curriculum is well-designed
    Their choice of programming language, Ruby, is an elegant language that is simple to understand for starters, and mastering it makes it easier to pick up other languages. Other programming concepts are gradually introduced which are updated and relevant, and would help you eventually build full-fledged web applications that you can call your own.
    - Trust the process
    It may be difficult to connect the dots at first, but we were told to "trust the process" from day one. Everything start to come together very beautifully in the final weeks.
    - Projects simulate real world software development
    Starting from product ideation, user stories, product prototyping, coding, testing, to debugging. We also worked on soft skills such as building resilience, communication, presentation, pair programming and working together in a randomly assigned team.
    - Everyday is intense but follows a rigid structure
    The structure from 9AM to 6PM: 2H lecture + challenges + 1H live code
    There is a clear daily structure so you can easily jump right into it. Lectures are long enough to introduce new concepts yet not overwhelm us too much. When we were stuck on the challenges, the instructors and teaching assistants would guide us on our understanding and problem solving skills, which is crucial when we work independently in future.
    - The instructors care
    The Le Wagon instructors are very passionate in what they do and really want their students to succeed. They had a personal touch towards each of our learning style, be it through explanation, illustrating through drawings and charts, extra practices, additional resources to find out more, etc. They gave us the confidence and reassurance that we needed to keep pushing.
    - Access to a community of developers
    We also get lifetime Slack access to the community of alumni. As with any industry, it is always helpful to have people you can reach out to and get news and insights about the state of the industry.
  • Sharon  User Photo
    Sharon • Junior Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My Le Wagon experience was unforgettable! When I decided to join Le Wagon, I came with minimal knowledge of code and had only learnt a bit of HTML and CSS. My batch underwent the full-time bootcamp 100% remotely and the support that was provided by the team was amazing - what a seamless experience! I felt well supported in this community and have built amazing friendships for life. The content that we received for 9 weeks was lots and I was able to understand how to build web apps from front end to back end to deployment by the end of it. It has also taught me how to work and communicate with others as we did lots of pair programming and group projects, which is an important skill that employers look for. The teachers were great at explaining and debugging. The learning platform that all students have access to is continuously updated so you'll never run out of content to learn after bootcamp. In terms of job support - after getting that initial support from Le Wagon's careers coaching sessions, I planned my own strategy to get through the job hunt successful and landed a job 5 weeks after bootcamp.

Definitely don't expect to know everything about coding straight out of bootcamp, it is a 9-week bootcamp that they are trying to help you understand about web development and not a 4-year computer science degree. Learning to code is an ongoing journey! Honestly, no regrets at all for joining Le Wagon. It has propelled my learning and career pivot as I know I need the intensity and accountability from others to successfully learn something from scratch (I have previously attempted to learn coding myself and it didn't work out).

I do recommend a decent laptop (a Mac or a slightly more powerful windows) if you are doing the bootcamp remotely as it may disrupt your experience if your laptop lags half the time!