Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Chengdu, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, St. Louis, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 43 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.) and more than 10,000 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Lausanne, Shanghai, Santiago
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Shanghai, Santiago
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Singapore, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Cologne, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • David  User Photo
    David • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I applied for Le Wagon Tokyo because they offered full-remote options for their bootcamp and it seemed to be a well-run program with many positive reviews.

From start to finish I was very impressed with the curriculum. With many optional challenges and assignments posted from week to week, it let's those who are struggling to keep up catch their breath and focus on the main assignments, while the individuals looking for a challenge are able to continue to push themselves. I went into this program as someone with almost zero programming experience, and by the end of it I now feel confident that I can independently create real web applications, front to back.

The teachers are smart and really know their stuff. Technical questions were quickly answered and they really took the time to make sure each concept was understood. On top of that, they are personable and take part in the programming journey with you. For an experienced developer I'd imagine it is difficult to go back and remember the feeling of building out your first program and all of the excitement that is connected to that.. as the experience probably dulls over time. But it never felt dull with the teachers at Le Wagon.. They were there with us, genuinely excited about our first few lines of code.

While I was impressed by the teachers, I was also impressed by the other students. I was able to work with some incredibly smart, driven, and interesting people that each week reaffirmed to me that Le Wagon was the right choice and the right place to be.

One of Le Wagon's most understated benefits is it's wide alumni base. During and after the course you'll have access to job listings, dev tips, career tips, resume help, and many other things to help you out. It's an incredibly valuable tool that gives you a network of support and ability to improve your career prospects. For instance, I myself was recently hired by another Le Wagon alum.

Le Wagon is an awesome experience and I'd recommend it to anyone interested in finding a career in web development.

• Le Wagon Tokyo
    - 3/31/2021
    Andrew Wallace  User Photo
    Andrew Wallace • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     I was part of batch 543 and I definitely recommend Le Wagon to anyone who is serious about learning web development. The dedication of the teachers was really impressive and it was a greate experience to work on projects with the other students.
  • Aishwarya Wahane  User Photo
    Aishwarya Wahane • Junior data scientist • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I am an engineer with a background in wireless communication research, where the field of computer science wasn't traditionally used. After gaining exposure to the field of programming and basic data analysis across different engineering positions after graduation, I started enjoying working with data and thought to build my career in data science!

I had a very basic idea about data science, but considering how it's the state of the art field with an immense knowledge pool, I couldn't understand where to start, or what path to follow to study with it, let alone applying the broad field in any area. To my rescue, was this fantastic course of Le Wagon - data science course.

I decided to opt for this course, because of their well thought and researched curriculum, which is perfect for people who want to venture into data science, even if they do not have prior knowledge of experience of the field. This course let us not only gain the technical knowledge but also enables our minds to think analytically and logically, which is required of a data scientist. Moreover, the teachers are extremely talented, dedicated and friendly, making such difficult concepts really easier for us to understand! By the time we finished with the course, we realized that we now have a project we built using all the skills we learnt in those 9 weeks, an amazing skillset and a mind to use those skills further in different applications!

Not only that, they provided us with extremely resourceful career advices, workshops and seminars related to whole job search process in the field of data science and even how to further venture deeper into this field! Overall, this learning experience is truly life changing, and I'd recommend this course to everyone out there who want to build their career in data science!
  • #1 Bootcamp
    - 3/30/2021
    Ruben Rubilar  User Photo
    Ruben Rubilar • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you are looking for a bootcamp in Tokyo,  this is the number one so far.

It may sounds a cliche or just a marketing phrase but when they said you don’t need any previous knowledge or background related to coding is totally true. I have engineering background but in a totally different area.

At the very first day I couldn’t even code a simple method that prints out your full name, and now I’m just about to get a job as a web developer, is unbelievable how in just 9 weeks (full-time course) they can give you the right skills and tools to be fully prepared for the real world as a web developer.

Teachers and staff members are just amazing, and is not just a bootcamp, is a whole community where you can always get a help from them even tho after completing the bootcamp and also they can help you in your job hunting, have access to lectures  for ever, access to new events, etc.

To sum up, my experience was 10/10, it worth every single yen, if you want to change your career and explore new fields, this is the best investment that you can do for yourself.
  • Ryuichiro Suzuki  User Photo
    Ryuichiro Suzuki • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Overall, the teachers were very kind, friendly and helpful every time I went to them to ask questions, and the curriculum is very well designed and it enabled me to learn effectively and efficiently. They would happily take questions even if it is outside of the curriculum we're learning. This is the very difference between self-learning, the presence of a helping hand.
  • Amazing Experience
    Martin  User Photo
    Martin • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before joining Le Wagon I was carrying out Master’s thesis research into the effects of stigma on implicit self-esteem. That was when I realised my future lies in data, so I enrolled in several short courses online to improve my abilities. Although it seemed like I learnt a lot from these courses there were many times that I felt lost and without anyone to turn to. There was clearly something missing. That’s why I decided to join the data science boot camp at Le Wagon. Before joining the boot camp, I tried to make the best use of my time by completing all the pre-work suggested to us. I would 100% recommend this to anyone starting out on their boot camp journey as it eased me into the subject and meant there were no surprises when I started.
     Once I joined the boot camp, I loved that I finally had an environment in which I could share confusions and victories or ask questions when I felt lost. It was amazing to work on the materials at my own pace and to know I could refer back to them when needed while getting feedback as I progressed.
     I also appreciated the wonderful experience of being able to work as a team to produce a final project that I think none of us would have been able to achieve alone. In the end, I was truly proud of this project which was an online web service for autistic uses to understand more about emotions in an intuitive way. Coming from a rather tech. light background, I was unsure about getting into data science. However, now that I made the move I cannot emphasise enough how pleased I am and how much I would recommend Le Wagon to anyone interested in pivoting into data science.
  • Great experience !
    Anne-Constance SIX  User Photo
    Anne-Constance SIX • data scientist (entry-level) • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience at Le Wagon has been an extremely rewarding one. The training is very dense, but the exercises are very well structured and the teaching material used is really complete and easy to use. The professors (and the team of teaching assistants) are there to answer our questions on all the steps and the buddying system really allows us to exchange easily, in a very stimulating atmosphere!
    I recommend it 100%!
  • Great bootcamp!
    Marie Tritsch  User Photo
    Marie Tritsch • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     Hi, I'm Marie, 28 years old from Paris. Right after high school, I started to work fulltime multiple jobs as I needed to care for my family, find a condo etc. Studies were not an option back then. I ended up working in sales in a group that handles order distribution of medical equipment to professionals. When I finally was in a place to plan my future, I started to look for an efficient way to learn to code (my childhood dream). I spent days and night practicing on free courses on many platforms, but that wasn't enough. A friend of mine told me about Le Wagon so I looked it up and loved the idea of a bootcamp with a very strong and active community, and I thought "why not me?". Attending Le Wagon bootcamp was the best idea possible for me, I went from "hello world" to a full functionning website in a couple weeks and learned a lot about teamwork. It's really challenging and forces you to adapt your mindset to various situations. Finally, working every day with different buddies was beyond awesome and the teachers' team were extra supportive and comforting in hard times. Best experience ever, 14/10 would recommend to a friend.
  • Nicolas  User Photo
    Nicolas • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Hello. My name is Nicolas and I attended Le Wagon Montréal Full-Stack Web Dev bootcamp in January 2021 (Batch #528).
    While having a lot of difficulties finding a job in my original field (Logistics) because of the Covid-19 pandemic, I decided to learn new competencies.
    As I've always been intrigued by programming and by the internet, I started looking for web programming courses and found Le Wagon Montréal.
    After a month of asking questions through email conversations, I finally decided to jump into this new adventure. During 9 (very) intense weeks of learning, I encountered amazing people and discovered things unknown to me before. Le Wagon Montréal's staff is very attentive to your well-being. The teachers are patient, considerate, and will always be there to help you and answer your questions. I did not just learn programming. I did not just sit in the morning in front of my computer listening to the teachers. The program is perfectly shaped for students to be challenged and have fun at the same time.
    In only 9 weeks, I am now able to build a website from scratch, with basic (but still very important) features. Just remember that 9 weeks before the end of the bootcamp, I knew nothing !
    Jumping into Le Wagon Montréal's bootcamp was definitely one of the best experience of my life.
  • Jay Cormier  User Photo
    Jay Cormier • Applicant Verified via GitHub
    I spent the last 10 years working as a Support guy, from big companies to start-ups, and I always felt I was missing something crucial. When some friends of mine told me about Le Wagon, it instantly became one of my goal. I waited for the right timing in my career to jump in this adventure... And now I know I should have done this a long time ago.
    Le Wagon is a fantastic moment of your life where you’re surrounded with positive and supportive people who are teaching you how to code. During these 9 weeks, I never felt left alone and was able to go above and beyond the goals I thought I could achieve : I would have loved to stay for another 9 weeks and keep training.
    Le Wagon was much more that I thought and I miss a lot being there, working with my teammates. I strongly recommend this incredible journey if you’re looking for your next learning adventure.
  • Kyllian Creppy  User Photo
    Kyllian Creppy • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I graduated from Le Wagon Paris in March 2021.Le Wagon is one of the best experiences of my life, I was lost in my school career and I wanted to reorient myself and after finding out about this bootcamp I decided to try it.
    The courses are intense but all the teachers are attentive and really present to help us with every problem we encounter. I had no coding knowledge at the beginning of the course and I graduated just by working and listening to all the tips from the team for progress.
    The learning methods and the program are impeccable, I recommend to all people interested in coding.
  • Adriana  User Photo
    Adriana • Student Verified via GitHub
    I am working as a Digital Transformation consulant specialized in Artificial Intelligence & Data at IBM France since September 2018. Before that, I studied at ESCP which is a French Business school, thus I had no technical skills before taking my job, so I was more focus on the Business side of AI when you implement it on a projet for example. I decided to do Le Wagon, because I felt that those technical skills could help me a lot in my job, and my future career.
    It did, because I feel more legitimate to work in AI & Data field now that I know what’s going on « under the hood », I can have deeper conversations with my clients about the technical side of the project, and my missions are more attractive.
    Also, I met amazing people, we had a lot of fun and I learnt new things everyday during 9 weeks !