Amsterdam, Angers, Bali, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Casablanca, Chengdu, Cologne, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lima, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Mauritius, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Online, Oslo, Paris, Playa del Carmen, Porto, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Zurich

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Lille, Lausanne, Santiago, Dubai, Nantes, Nice, Milan, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Angers, Mauritius, Bali, Oslo, Lima, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Bordeaux, Amsterdam, London, Nantes, Montreal, Shanghai, Marseille, Mexico City, Singapore, Santiago, Berlin, Lyon, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Lima, Lille, Lisbon, Milan, Oslo, Lausanne, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Angers, Online
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Rails, Ruby, Sinatra, SQL
    LocationRennes, Oslo, Madrid, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Kyoto, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Bordeaux, Angers, Mauritius, Zurich, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape Town
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, Amsterdam, Singapore, Casablanca, Madrid, Mauritius, Lisbon, Bali, Kyoto, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Angers, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Carlos  User Photo
    Carlos • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I took the 9 week full stack development course in Bali. It was a great experience, where we learnt all the necessary skills to get a first job in tech. The staff were super engaging and supportive all throughout the entire course. I will say you must be motivated and you will only get out what you put in but if you work hard and stay focused, this course has plenty of value to offer and will no doubt put you in a position to get you where you want to be.
  • Alex Stanescot  User Photo
    Alex Stanescot • Verified via LinkedIn
    From InsurTech to full-stack developer, I have reinforced my 10+ years of project management skills in the insurtech industry by becoming a certified software engineer thanks to Le Wagon, batch#882. The courses are intense, you are "forced" since the beginning to have a clean code, exercices challenging. Everything is well organized day after day, teachers / teacher assistants where amazing and all in a relaxed and studious atmosphere, especially here in Bali. After Le Wagon you feel been part of a family, and they don't let you in the wild once you received your certificate, which is reassuring! Definitely, go for it!
  • Philippine  User Photo
    Philippine • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    “I had been working in customer service and retail for years until I realized that it was not what I wanted to do. On a couple friends’ advice (who are developers now thanks to the bootcamp) I joined Le Wagon and it has been one of the best learning journeys of my life. We learn how to code and about what goes on behind the scenes of any website or app. It’s fascinating! We also get to build our own projects with a team and the teachers’ help. We are never alone and we never feel helpless thanks to the structure and pedagogy.
  • Yanko Thomson  User Photo
    Yanko Thomson • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I previously worked in IT before starting this course; but in Support and Administration, and wanted a change in my life, from working a 9-5 in an office, to be able to pick up my laptop and travel the world. The tools and information I have learned and have now have prepared me to do just that, I know that there is still a long road ahead to go before I can complete all my goals in life, but this course has been an absolute game changer for my life, the teaching staff, the course material and the life long friends, some of which I now call my family, and connections through the incredible Alumni channels I have access to now have set me up to be able to look at a website and completely understand how I could build it from scratch. My only drawback is that it ended so soon - I started to enjoy going into class and working in pairs, teams and sometimes alone, which is weird for me because I never enjoyed going to class before, I felt at home with the people in the class, that I had met like-minded individuals that share similar goals to me, and was able to grow with the help of Daniel, Rayhan, Christina and Shania, these teachers; all of which had graduated from the bootcamp. The course itself is intense, Monday through Friday, 9 till 6, but as it goes on, and you build up knowledge you realise their process and why it works so well. As well as the fact that once you're done coding for the day, you're still in Bali! The local life here is incredible, the people are so friendly, and the food is amazing, I've completely change the way I live whilst out here, from what I eat to when I wake up, I joined a gym and tried my hand at surfing (wasn't the best surfer in the batch by a long shot but caught my first wave on my birthday and totally understand the reason its so popular). I couldn't recommend this course, especially here in Bali, more. I truly have had the time of my life and now can continue on moving forward to achieve my goals.
  • Luís  User Photo
    Luís • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    It all started with fear, and it all ended in hapiness! This 9 intense weeks were one of the most challenging experiences I've made and it was absolutely worth!! The teaching system, the staff, the buddies working alongside us, the stressfull and peaceful moments, I would repeat all of it. If you want to change your life, Le Wagon is the way!
  • Le Wagon Cologne
    - 6/18/2022
    Vitaliy Skoryy  User Photo
    Vitaliy Skoryy • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Are you grinding your 9 to 5 job and absolutely hating it? Do you feel like your job doesn't fulfill you anymore? Time for a change! I did my 9 weeks full time course and I have to say it really changed my life you don't need to be hesitant if you don't have any Prior knowledge anyone can do it, it's going to be challenging but remember trust the process!
  • Daniel Sánchez  User Photo
    Daniel Sánchez • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was looking for a career change and I was interested in data so I joined Le Wagon in Madrid. You need to do some prep-work just to get in. It’s hard but manageable, even for someone with no previous math or coding background like me. I guess It took me longer than an engineer might need, but I came prepared thanks to the really good prep work they curate for you.

The Bootcamp is really hard but everything is so well organized and thought of, that you just keep pushing and making progress. At first you have this feeling that you are barely making it, but before you know, you are proficient with data analytics, machine learning, deep learning… It’s crazy how much you can learn in such a short period of time. For me it became much easier from the beginning of the third week onwards, everything just started to make sense much faster. You obviously don’t know everything at the end, this is a broad subject to say the least… but you are ready to tackle on any data related issue.

The staff is amazing, you can really tell that they are there for you, always supportive. I’ve just finished the Bootcamp, but I can already tell that this has been a life changing experience. Super recommended.
  • bootcamp le wagon
    - 6/17/2022
    Mayra  User Photo
    Mayra • Student Verified via GitHub
    After contrasting multiple experiences, I decided to take a turn and project my professional future in the field of Programming!
    At the beginning, I was striving to learn Web Development tools by myself but was not successful, so I decided to do a full-time bootcamp!

Now I just finished this incredible experience: after 9 intense weeks of challenges and stress I can proudly say that I finished the Le Wagon Spain Web Development bootcamp - Madrid batch #875

These weeks have been an amazing time, I have learned so much about the world of Full-stack Development and I had the opportunity to meet some incredible people along the way like the amazing Madrid staff (Emilia Ivaylova Stefanova, Fanny Rojon and Gonzalo Guerra Figueroa), the talented teaching team and my classmates (now friends, especially thanks to the buddy system which is the best)!I am super proud to be part of this great community!
  • María Corredor  User Photo
    María Corredor • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I wanted to do a career change and learn Data Science and going to Le Wagon was the best choice I could have made. I am going to miss everyone, they have been like family since day one, all the teachers and staff have been there for us all the time helping us and answering our questions.

And not only that, the curriculum is very complete, I cannot believe how we have learnt so many things from Data Analysis to Machine Learning and Deep Learning in only 9 weeks.

The experience in general has been great, and the best part, the community of Le Wagon. All the friends you make and all the networking you can do is what makes the difference.
  • Sarah   User Photo
    Sarah • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had been trying to self learn python for months, and was making some progress, but not as much as I wanted to so I thought it was time to finally do a bootcamp.  Le Wagon Data Science bootcamp in Lisbon was a great way to learn very quickly and get a really good overview of all the major topics of data science, and really get us familiar with doing challenges.  I feel much more comfortable with python now, and I'm honestly impressed that I could go from just thinking of Machine Learning as a tech buzz word, to actually doing my project on machine learning of image detection and classification of trash/recycling.
    The teachers and TA's were awesome, and were always willing to answer questions or find the answer if they didn't know.  Joao Calem, our batch manager, was especially awesome!  He even went beyond the scope of the bootcamp and organized us to go to his family vineyard to work for the final project week, which was not something I was expecting, and was absolutely amazing.
    My batch turned out to be 9 people and most were not living in Lisbon, so it meant there were built in friends and we really got along well together, even though we came from very different backgrounds.

Overall I'm impressed with how much we were able to learn in 9 weeks, and found the bootcamp to be very good use of my time and money.
  • Noah Darwich   User Photo
    Noah Darwich • Data scientist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Amazing experience, the campus is cozy and comfortable, the staff and the teachers are super friendly and supportive.
    I learned a lot, and had so much fun there.

Le wagon helped me to move from a beginner stage where I'm a research assistant doing basic data analysis, to doing a full project where I built a machine learning tool to  predict violence at demonstrations.
  • Jerome Tan  User Photo
    Jerome Tan • Student Verified via GitHub
    I had been working for 20+ years for a big energy company in various positions (economist, finance, technical, open innovation) when I decided to change my life by turning towards green IT and coding. Even with my mathematical background (I studied maths in Cambridge) that was a challenge to learn coding in Ruby, CSS and JavaScript. Within less than 3 months at Le Wagon Paris bootcamp I both took the challenge successfully and enjoyed it. The teaching team did a great job of boosting us to such a high level in such a short time. Personally it helped me confirm the desire to code and I am now better equipped to contribute to a more responsible digital world.