Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Chengdu, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, St. Louis, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 43 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.) and more than 10,000 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Lausanne, Shanghai, Santiago
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Shanghai, Santiago
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Singapore, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Cologne, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
     Can’t recommend it enough! I read reviews on Le Wagon before signing up and saw so many positive reviews that I had high expectations (and a small amount of doubt--I mean how could there be so many great reviews?)

Well, I completed the bootcamp and I can tell you truthfully that it's a truly great and amazing experience.

To start, the curriculum is tried-and-true. I definitely stumbled along the way since there's A LOT of information, but was told to "trust the process" and sure enough, it all clicked at one point.

The staff and teachers are amazing! Of course, this one will be more dependent on location, but I'm sure the teachers, no matter the location, are great.

The alumni network is also vast and helpful. You get to join the alumni Slack channel which has over 10,000 graduates, and has articles, resources, job openings, etc.

It's no small price to pay, but it's actually significantly cheaper than other bootcamps I looked up, and everything you get during and after the bootcamp is easily worth it.
  • Marketing Geniuses
    - 1/21/2021
     Whilst my overall experience with Le Wagon was OK, there are elements that are glossed over during the application process.

The prep work and sample lectures were covered by the CEO and COO of Le Wagon - and are throughly engaging and to a very high standard. The course leader, Anne, was also of this standard. I cannot honestly say the standard of the every day teaching is the same. You are led to believe that the teachers are high-standard industry professionals, however many of my teachers had only just completed the bootcamp themselves and were teaching whilst they found another job in the industry.

This issue was highlighted further when we came to realise a lot of the teaching assistants had also just completed the bootcamp and was using the role as a stepping stone to tide them over until they found a job in the industry. It's just not really the package that is sold - that the people helping you learn are there because they have a passion for teaching. Many of them are there because they can't find better employment. You quickly come to realise that these are the people you are about to go up against the job market. The TAs are the people who will be applying to the same jobs are you.

Many of the TAs were brilliant but many of them could only help you by pulling the answer up on their own screens. A couple of them grew frustrated  if I couldn't understand a concept, but it's because they weren't really explaining it. They were reading the answer from their screen.

To be honest, I feel very deflated by the whole experience. I entered the bootcamp extremely enthusiastic and honoured to have been accepted onto the course and I have left the bootcamp deflated and as though I have been 'sold a dream.' The Le Wagon reality simply is not the same as what you read in the syllabus.
    Unless you want to become a teacher or teaching assistant for le wagon, do not waste your money. Most of the teachers are not experienced, they are mostly people that have only just done the bootcamp themselves and therefore only have 9 weeks of coding knowledge. They have to look at the answer on their screen in order to help you with challenges, they are not experienced to actually explain concepts to you correctly. You will not be learning from experts in the industry. Your experience isn't personalised to you, you do not get any assessment feedback to find out how you are doing during the bootcamp. Some of the teachers are rude and will fob you off and tell you to try and figure out answers for yourself (usually if they don't know how to answer your question).
    Before joining Le Wagon, I was working in the art market as a client development manager. During summer 2020, I decided to have a career change and learn to code so I applied to Le Wagon's web development course and it was the best decision I could have made. It is incredible to see how much I have learnt in the 9 challenging yet fun weeks and although my career path is now completely different I could not be more excited to see where it takes me. I was really impressed with the incredible support from the teachers and TA's who helped me in my learning and confidence everyday throughout the course. What I most enjoyed was the final project, where I designed and implemented a web application in a team of 3 for an idea which I had pitched. It was an opportunity to put together all the coding skills we had learnt, to be really creative and 'techy'! I am so grateful to Le Wagon which has formed the basis of my future.
    I joined Lewagon remotely as a recent business administration graduate with only very basic knowledge of python and SQL. The program was very thoroughly designed.  Due to Lewagon’s internal application named Kitt, it was easy to follow and you did not have the feeling of missing out on anything, although sitting on your desk at home. At all times, the course has been reasonably challenging, whilst a steep learning curve was guaranteed by supportive teaching assistants and the vast amount of course material. The final project in the last two weeks has been a great opportunity to apply all the learnings in a real-life scenario. It helped a lot to internalise and get a sense of the tasks of an actual data scientist. All in all I can clearly recommend the camp to anyone who is interested in data science or coding in general.
    I found Le Wagon when I was looking for a coding bootcamp taught in English, in Tokyo . Learning new skills in English while working full-time for 24 weeks was a big challenge, but it was one of the best life changing decision I’ve ever made. The curriculum is well balanced. I had amazing teachers, TAs and batch mates. I enjoyed every moment of my experience at le wagon.
  • Full Stack Dev
    - 8/5/2020
    Le Wagon is a very rewarding adventure. The training is intensive and combines theory and practice. The different projects teach us how to work in teams and make us approach many subjects (such as database, WebSocket, ...) But Le Wagon is also a community and many resources  tools that allow us to continue to progress even after the training is completed.
    Being a complete Noobie on programming , I had a really good time learning Code at LeWagon. The teaching methodology is one of the best I've ever seen.
    PROS
    Great people, great community, great projects ( the course is very project centered ) and of course Ruby is very friendly ♥️
    CONS
    Very backend oriented, so Front End is very very basic, so you'll have to learn it by yourself once the course is finished. Also, the RoR stack has lots of limitations, and the demand for RoR professional seems concentrated on few countries, specially on France. IAlso, the price is quite high, considering other options. The stack choice seems a bit "old school".
    If the stack was MERN stack, I'm confident I'd have more space in the programming market as a whole. But overall no regrets, very good experience.
    Former IT Consultant I’ve always been interested in web design and coding, but unfortunately never took the time to learn it properly.

During my studies and early years of my career, I’ve noticed many area of improvement which could easily be solved by providing the right digital tool. That’s why I’ve always wanted to learn coding !
    I wanted to get a set of technical skills which will allow me to test my ideas and provide the first step towards a complete solution to a given problem.
    Attending Le Wagon was for me the best way to achieve this goal ! Within 9 weeks I’ve learned the basis of Object Oriented Programmation and I am now able to build strong and powerful websites !
    Today I am working as a freelance developper, helping entrepreneurs transform their idea into strong web project. I also work on my personal ideas developing and testing in order to create my own business.
    Le Wagon gave me the ability to change my life by learning to code and by discovering a large and benevolent community always willing to help me achieve each challenge I face in this new life !
  • Anonymous • IT support engineer • Graduate
    Teachers are always create an environment inducive to conversation so easy to ask question. And teacher’s explanation was easy to understand.
    The part-time full stack development course time-boxed programming very effectively, and immediately immersed me in a very motivating world of problem-solving. Le Wagon has some very talented teachers who guided me every step of the way, and who really complemented the incredibly practical curriculum that it offered.

My favourite part was probably the projects in teams, which introduced a whole new level to my learning. Doing version control on GitHub is not easy. Thankfully, Le Wagon understands that, hence having two projects in teams – one where you can learn from your mistakes, and the final one where you still make mistakes, but at least know how to solve them as a team.

Le Wagon changed the way I view computer programming. It demystified many concepts I previously couldn't dare touching, such as building my own API. It created a lasting mindset that I am using to keep learning and building after the course.

Lastly, something that I think they have undersold, is their community. The Le Wagon community is genuinely a community. Every time you get stuck, have an idea, or seek new opportunities, you can count on it, and that's priceless.
  • Full stack Program
    - 4/10/2020
    Anonymous • Entrepreneur • Graduate
    I loved it all the way, teachers, content, spirit, bootcamp manager, students... it was a blast !

I wouldn't change much, the experience great and I would advice anybody to follow Le Wagon.

The curriculum was very interesting and exactly what I was looking for.