Amsterdam, Angers, Bali, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Casablanca, Chengdu, Cologne, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lima, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Mauritius, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Online, Oslo, Paris, Playa del Carmen, Porto, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Zurich

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Lille, Lausanne, Santiago, Dubai, Nantes, Nice, Milan, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Angers, Mauritius, Bali, Oslo, Lima, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Bordeaux, Amsterdam, London, Nantes, Montreal, Shanghai, Marseille, Mexico City, Singapore, Santiago, Berlin, Lyon, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Lima, Lille, Lisbon, Milan, Oslo, Lausanne, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Angers, Online
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Rails, Ruby, Sinatra, SQL
    LocationRennes, Oslo, Madrid, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Kyoto, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Bordeaux, Angers, Mauritius, Zurich, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape Town
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, Amsterdam, Singapore, Casablanca, Madrid, Mauritius, Lisbon, Bali, Kyoto, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Angers, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Charlotte Roederer  User Photo
    Charlotte Roederer • Product Owner • Student Verified via GitHub
    J'ai eu la chance de participer au batch #594 du Wagon Bordeaux : ce bootcamp m'avait été recommandé par des pros pour l'évolution de carrière que je souhaitais. L'expérience a largement dépassée mes attentes. La pédagogie du Wagon est incroyablement efficace, challengeante mais ultra motivante. C'est très gratifiant de pouvoir créer ses premières applis après seulement 9 semaines d'apprentissage. L'équipe d'encadrement et les profs sont ultra à l'écoute. Et l'aventure continue après la formation: le Wagon c'est également une communauté soudée et bienveillante. Bref, je recommande totalement !
  • Great experience
    - 7/17/2021
    Esteban Darricarrere  User Photo
    Esteban Darricarrere • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I finished the Data Science bootcamp #633 in Bordeaux (France). I loved this experience which allowed me to develop solid skills in this field. The program is extremely well built and intensive. The different speakers are of a great quality and are concerned about offering us a quality experience as well as helping us in our professional insertion. I highly recommend this training for anyone wishing to learn and develop knowledge in Data Science.

• Cedric John  User Photo
    Cedric John • Reader • Student Verified via GitHub
     I attended Le Wagon London Data Science Bootcamp London in Spring 2021 and would highly recommend it. My background is as an academic (Reader/Professor) in Earth Sciences, and I have been programming for most of my life. Since 2017 I was leading research that uses deep-learning, and I read a lot of resources on deep-learning and machine learning. But I always felt that reading alone was not enough, and I needed the space and the time to code and focus on this. Le Wagon offered this opportunity in a condensed format (2 months) which was perfect for my busy schedule!
    Even though I had some prior experience in machine learning, I learned a ton during my bootcamp. The course is fast pace but strikes just the right balance of new material and supportive exercises which means that beginners and more  advanced students can progress at their own pace and both get the most out of the experience. In my batch (the official Le Wagon name for a cohort), we were a few more experienced programmers and a lot of student completely new to programming or data science. In the end we all became capable and confident data scientists, no matter what our initial technical level was!
    The curriculum is very good and TA support is excellent. They have a nice ‘ticket’ system, i.e. you raise a ticket and you get an assigned TA to help you.  You are encouraged to raise tickets, and you always work in pairs so you can benefit from peer learning as well. I made a lot of friends coming from all walks of life during my bootcamp: one of the perks of being a student at a coding bootcamp is that not everyone has the same background as you, and so you learn a lot from each other. Our final project was a blast: we spent 2 weeks training a deep neural network to recognize satellite images (we had to pitch the project ourselves, so you can propose whatever you fancy!) and we made a website to deploy our model. After the bootcamp we also attended a Careers Week: I already have a job and was not looking for a new one, but I still learned a ton and Le Wagon really prepare their students well for the job market. Not to mention the impressive >11k alumni network that you have access to. So, in summary, I think attending Le Wagon Bootcamp was one of the best decisions I have made and would highly recommend it. Cedric John, London
  • Marta Sintes  User Photo
    Marta Sintes • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Hi, my name is Marta from batch #628 in Madrid and a few weeks ago I finished the Le Wagon bootcamp.  Before that I had only done some short online courses and my previous experience was in the field of humanities (history and archeology).  Doing the bootcamp has been one of the best experiences I had.  It is difficult and demanding, and sometimes you feel that you will not be able to finish it, but there is always the people of Le Wagon behind you to help you in the difficult moments. Besides you share that feeling with the rest of the students, so you also lean on them which increment the sense of community.  The staff, teachers and facilities are also a highlight.  They care very much that your experience there is pleasant and anything you need you can ask for. I highly recoment the bootcamp :)
  • Le Wagon Istanbul
    - 7/15/2021
    Çağatay Soyer  User Photo
    Çağatay Soyer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I wanted to learn how to code to secure a better future for myself and to discover a passion. I definitely have a passion for software development so I quit my job to learn how to code thanks to Le Wagon.

In my opinion Le Wagon is “the best” in the business. It has the most kind and helpful instructors – all of whom were experts in their fields – who did everything they could to teach you.  And it’s extremely helpful, with access to countless additional educational resources.

Ultimately, Le Wagon knows exactly what to teach and how to teach it. They offer a brilliant community with a curriculum that is intertwined with a “practice makes perfect” approach which reflects the latest technology.

During the bootcamp, learning new things on a daily basis was great, but to actually practice what you learn everyday, that was priceless. After the bootcamp you join a worldwide community with people who are willing to help.

We often had weekly webinars, which were great. They offered a chance to understand the sector by listening to developer’s stories and asking questions to people who have achieved great success.

The very last week of the bootcamp, “Career Week” was super helpful because when you finally finish the 9 intense weeks, it is easy to feel lost. Career week prepares you very well for this situation psychologically. It gives you guidance and makes the transition easy for you after graduating.

I recently landed my first job in tech as a Software Developer for NEAR Protocol, and I can’t wait to see what the future brings!

My favourite memory of the bootcamp is the day we built the Mr. Cocktail app on our own because it is the first project where we implemented everything we had learned so far.

When I saw that everybody has a different approach, I realized that there is no best way to do a project, because there are so many ways you can code a solution.

I wanted to learn how to code to secure a better future for myself and to discover a passion. No matter what you do, you better have a passion for it. Otherwise, it will be very hard to pursue your idea. I definitely have a passion for software development so I quit my job to learn how to code thanks to Le Wagon.

I was inspired by the concept that software is the future. I’ll never forget the feeling I had when I saw Steve Job’s first presentation about the first iPhone. The first iPhone looked like magic to me. I learned how to code because I want to be part of that kind of magic in the future.

Meanwhile, I’m 30 years old so I didn’t have time to study computer engineering for 4-5 years. And why should I go down that route anyway when I can learn it in 9 weeks instead? It may sound crazy if you never heard about bootcamps but it’s the truth. You can learn it in 9 weeks.

After graduating, I felt like Le Wagon gave me the boost that I needed to become a real participant in the tech sector, and it also taught me how to learn, which is one of the “must have features” of a software developer.

In my opinion Le Wagon is “the best” in the business. It has the most kind and helpful instructors – all of whom were experts in their fields – who did everything they could to teach you. Ultimately, Le Wagon knows exactly what to teach and how to teach it.

• Bootcamp data
    - 7/14/2021
    Laurent  User Photo
    Laurent • Student Verified via GitHub
    I was looking for a good course in data science and deep learning … took me some time to review all available offers. In the end I decided to choose Le Wagon because it seemed more organized, the content seems higher quality than the competition. In the end I’m very grateful for this choice. It was hard work, but I feel confident about my new skills and ready to start my own business. In addition I am part of huge community and I feel supported. I totally recommend this class !
  • José Freitas  User Photo
    José Freitas • Data Scientist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had the opportunity to enroll in the 10-week Data Science Bootcamp offered by Le Wagon, in their Spring batch. Initially I was reluctant on choosing between the Web Development and the Data Science course, but I'm glad I chose the Data Science one.
    The curriculum offered encapsules all the technologies necessary to go from zero to hero in the area and completely overhaul your career into one of a Data Scientist / Analyst / Engineer.

From simple Python scripts to complex machine learning models, Le Wagon Data Science Bootcamp, guides you through the process of comprehending how to develop a data-based app and later deploy it into the world so it can be experienced by other users.

More so, the teachers are very knowledgeable, attentive to the progress of each students, and available even in the off hours. I highly recommend thsi course to ayone interested in completely changing their career to one focused on data analysis or to someone who wants to consolidate knowledge in this area and become more prepared for innovative technologies.
  • Simon  User Photo
    Simon • Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended Le Wagon in Tokyo in 2021 and I had a great experience!
    The teachers were really friendly, helpful and knowledgeable with real life experience working in teach for quite some time.

Even though the main language and framework taught at Le Wagon (Ruby and Ruby on Rails) isn't super commonly used by bigger companies, they teach you more than only a single framework, they teach you how to problem solve with code and how to work together as a teach when building larger projects, which has really come in handy now when I'm working as a full time developer.

I would strongly recommend Le Wagon to anyone wanting to get into code, not only if you are a beginner but also if you are like I was with some prior experience!
  • Tiago Oliveirinha  User Photo
    Tiago Oliveirinha • Web Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before the bootcamp, I worked in financial markets, both as a trader and a broker. I always felt curious about programming and did some online courses.
    As I wanted to change my career and decided to try Le Wagon Web Development bootcamp, mainly for its high reputation.
    I was not disappointed. I joined the part time course for the last six months and this was undoubtedly one of the best decisions I ever made. The bootcamp is of course very challenging and students need to be very committed in order to really take advantage of it, but overall I found the program exceptionally well structured. Le Wagon’s methodology is great and the professors are very knowledgeable and supportive. Additionally, you get to make new friends and be part of an amazing community.
    Now, I am looking for a job where I can apply what I learned and even though the bootcamp is over, Le Wagon’s team continues to help me, sharing valuable tips and scheduling video calls to answer some of my questions.
    If you are considering becoming a developer, Le Wagon’s bootcamp is the best place to start!
  • Filipe  User Photo
    Filipe • Student Verified via GitHub
    Le Wagon will teach you all the necessary aspects of building a web app. From Backend in Ruby on Rails to Frontend in HTML, CSS, and JS passing by SQL databases, prototyping in Figma, branching your work in git and GitHub, and also deploying your app in Heroku.

The technical aspect it's very good and will give you a strong foundation and confidence to dive into the world of Web Development.

However, it's in the human dimension that Le Wagon shines brighter. All the staff and teachers are amazing, friendly, and go above and beyond to provide the necessary support to the students during the Bootcamp. Also, I was lucky to be in a batch of amazing, dedicated, and collaborative people that I am now proud of calling friends.
  • Great experience!
    - 7/10/2021
    Sara  User Photo
    Sara • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended the Data Science bootcamp at Le Wagon and I would have never expected to learn so much in such a short time!
    I opted for the part-time program because it allowed me to continue working: classes are held in the evening twice a week and on Saturdays. The main advantage is that you have more time to assimilate new concepts, since the part-time bootcamp lasts 24 weeks instead of 9.
    The program is well structured and gives you a comprehensive overview of different topics in the data field: from Data Analysis, through Machine Learning and Deep Learning, to Data Engineering. This helped me understand which field I liked the most and wanted to work in.
    I was impressed by the tools we were provided with: in the learning platform you can review all the lectures -in English and French-, have access to the slides and different exercises, which are well guided and with automated corrections.
    What I also liked about my experience at Le Wagon is the atmosphere which is very dynamic and warm. The teachers are very knowledgeable and willing to help and the staff is friendly and organizes fun activities to unwind after the class.
    I would definitely recommend attending the Data Science bootcamp at Le Wagon. For me, it was a very empowering experience that allowed me to challenge myself and gave the tools to pursue a career in Data Science.
  • Ryan Dunsmuir  User Photo
    Ryan Dunsmuir • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I can't speak highly enough of my experience on the Web Development course at Le Wagon Lisbon. The curriculum was broad, relevant and fast paced. I met a lot of amazing people both instructors and other students that have left a very positive impact on my life. The quality of the teaching was excellent and filled with highly experienced professionals that appeared to have answers to all my questions (I had a lot).

The course was intense and fast paced, which suited me well. Be prepared and make sure you make space to give it your undivided attention for the full duration.

Following graduation, I was very pleased to discover that Le Wagon has a high class reputation in the industry and it's certainly helped with applying to jobs. I am also now connected to their huge community of alumni on slack that regularly spits out freelancing opportunities and useful insights into the industry.

Highly recommend it for anyone looking to be accelerated into the tech industry.