Average Rating4.96
3217 Reviews
16 Courses
Le Wagon is a global tech training provider that offers full-time, in-person and online bootcamps in Web Development, Data Science, and Data Analytics. Le Wagon also offers part-time courses in Web Analytics, Python & Machine Learning, Growth & Data Automation, and Data Analytics Essentials. Le Wagon is aimed at individuals seeking to change careers or acquire specific skills. Le Wagon’s training has helped more than 18,000 students accelerate their careers, t...

3,217 Le Wagon Reviews

• Mathieu
    Graduate • Casablanca
    Feb 24, 2024

My experience was terrific !

Undoubtedly the finest bootcamp experience I've encountered. The course content is exceptional, delivered with utmost professionalism. What sets it apart is the comprehensive support system provided, fostering both academic growth and essential skills development. Highly recommended for anyone serious about advancing their expertise.
  • Timothée Hattemberg
    Graduate • Data Science & AI Bootcamp Online • Online
    Feb 20, 2024

Le Wagon - Data Science & Artificial Intelligence bootcamp

The exercises, more generally the practical side of the training
    Great, I can only recommend the wagon to anyone who wants to learn coding
    I found all the members of the team very responsive. I never felt lost
    Yvonne Sungu
    Graduate • Data Analytics Bootcamp • Amsterdam

Talk about, No regrets. The best decision I made in 2023 was Joining Le Wagon

My time at Le Wagon bootcamp was short, It was almost three months but what I have learnt to me seem like I was doing a full masters. It was intensive , but doable. I now look at me and all the new knowledge I have gained.
     I am excited at new challenges I can tackle with the new earned  knowledge.
  • Willem Kriek
    Student • Web Development Bootcamp Online • Online

Bootcamp on Steroids!

My journey through the Le Wagon Full-Stack Web-Developer Bootcamp was truly transformative, thanks in large part to the collaborative group structure. Working closely with peers to tackle daily challenges created a supportive environment that encouraged me to push my boundaries.

Reflecting on the experience, I'm extremely proud with how far myself and my group have come. While the bootcamp had its share of highs and lows, completing it fills me with immense pride. I often thought ...
    Roman Zhvanskiy
    Student • Data Science & AI Bootcamp - Full-time • London
    Feb 19, 2024

excellent bootcamp, I learned a lot in a short time

Teachers are good or excellent, most of the time they made me excited to learn the subject.  Curriculum consists of python, jupyter notebook , maths (statistics), exploratory data analysis, scikit learn, keras, working with google cloud services, and a two - week coursework. As for job assistance, there is a week of lectures and workshops to prepare for job search (including CV writing).   An advisor is available to help with job search.
    Philipp Zschörnig
    Engineer • Graduate • Data Science & AI Bootcamp Online • Online
    Feb 19, 2024

perfect structured content and learning experience

Nice Teachers. Perfectly structured content and workflow, which very efficiently and interactively lifts your knowledge in data science and AI. Selection of contents is very up to date and optimized over the years i guess. You are always challenged in a nice way to learn so many new skills
    Norbert Skwierczynski
    Graduate • Web Development Bootcamp Online • Online
    Feb 17, 2024

The best experience in my life

I could not take this opportunity to have a chance express my experience at Le Wagon. It was an unforgettable experience that sticks with you, making you want to go back even after it's over.
    Kai Tassie
    Student • Web Development Bootcamp Online • Online

Amazing Experience!

I couldn't be happier with Le Wagon, it was a very VERY Intense experience but I am so thankful for every single second. The people I met were absolutely amazing and not only did I learn some amazing skills but I made some wonderful friends! If you are interested in coding I can't think of a better way to learn honestly.
  • Iury Macedo Dantas
    Student • Graduate • Data Analytics Bootcamp Online • Online
    Feb 16, 2024

Good bootcamp for newbies.

I did the data analysis bootcamp online.
    The Bootcamp is structured in a way that you learn the skills and the business reason for the data you will be analysing.
    It give you all the tools to succeed and the general view of how it should be in the most different types of organizations.
    It is nice that I had the opportunity to compared that with all my previous work experiences where I felt like with a little bit more knowledge my impact would be huge, I feel that will be the cas...
  • Emmanouil Siniorakis
    Biotechnologist • Graduate • Data Analytics Bootcamp Online • Online
    Feb 16, 2024

Unexpectedly good! Still amazed by it

I did not what to expect. I only followed the teachers advice to trust the process. I am still trying to wrap my head around how they guided us so smoothly from 0 to 100. I feel so confident with data now and it all happened within 2 months. Keep up the good job Le Wagon!
  • Joel
    Graduate • Data Science & AI Bootcamp - Full-time • London
    Feb 16, 2024

It’s the total life transforming coding experience.

I was incredibly indecisive of whether to really sign up to a bootcamp or just complete some online courses and call it a day.
    But, I went in nevertheless. Quite unsure of what the teaching and my learning experience was gonna be like. It was coin flip for me. 50/50.
    And having successfully completing the bootcamp, I am super proud I made the decision on signing up. The camp is a total package, especially for beginners. Gave me a community.

Reda Aboulouafa
    Graduate • Casablanca
    Feb 14, 2024

amazing experience

Attending Le Wagon became one of the excellent decisions I've ever made. The instructors were skilled and committed, presenting a supportive and engaging studying surroundings. The curriculum changed into nicely-dependent and blanketed a wide range of topics, from internet development to information science. The initiatives had been arms-on and sensible, allowing me to use what I learned in real-international scenarios. I additionally had the opportunity to collaborate with gifted and in...

Le Wagon Alumni Outcomes

There are no blog posts about this school yet.

Le Wagon Alumni Reviews Summary

5.0
4.9
4.9
4.8
FAQs

How much does Le Wagon cost?

The average bootcamp costs $14,142, but Le Wagon does not share pricing information. You can read a cost-comparison of other popular bootcamps!

What courses does Le Wagon teach?

Le Wagon offers courses like Data Analytics Bootcamp, Data Analytics Bootcamp Online, Data Analytics Essentials Skill Course, Data Engineering Bootcamp and 12 more.

Where does Le Wagon have campuses?

Le Wagon has in-person campuses in Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Casablanca, Cologne, Dubai, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Mauritius, Melbourne, Mexico City, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Paris, Porto, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Toulouse, and Zurich. Le Wagon also has a remote classroom so students can learn online.

Is Le Wagon worth it?

Le Wagon hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 3,217 Le Wagon alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Le Wagon on Course Report - you should start there!

Is Le Wagon legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 3,217 Le Wagon alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Le Wagon and rate their overall experience a 4.96 out of 5.

Does Le Wagon offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like Le Wagon offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read Le Wagon reviews?

You can read 3,217 reviews of Le Wagon on Course Report! Le Wagon alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Le Wagon and rate their overall experience a 4.96 out of 5.

Is Le Wagon accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. Le Wagon doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp