ironhack-logo

Ironhack

Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Lisbon, Madrid, Madrid, Mexico City, Miami, Miami, Paris, Sao Paulo

Ironhack

Ironhack offers 9-week, full-time and 24-week, part-time bootcamps in web development, UX/UI design, and data analytics in Miami (Florida), Madrid and Barcelona (Spain), Paris (France) Mexico City (Mexico), Berlin (Germany), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Sao Paulo (Brazil) and Lisbon (Portugal). Ironhack uses a customized approach to education by allowing students to shape their experience based on personal goals. Students who graduate from the Web Development Bootcamp will be skilled in technologies like JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS3. The UX/UI program covers Design Thinking, Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, and JavaScript. Data Analytics covers data wrangling/cleaning, APIs, web scraping, and intermediate topics in Git, MySQL, Python, Data visualization, Panda, and Machine Learning. And the Data Analytics program allows students to load, clean, explore and extract valuable insights from datasets and cultivate languages scuh as Python, SQL and Tableau.

The admissions process for each program includes an online application, a personal interview, and a technical assessment.

Throughout each Ironhack program, students will get help navigating career development through interview prep, enhancing digital brand presence, and networking opportunities. Students will have a chance to delve into the tech community with Ironhack events, workshops, and Meetups. With more than 1,000 graduates, Ironhack has an extensive global network of alumni and +600 partner companies. Graduates of Ironhack will be well-positioned to find a job as a web developer, UX/UI designer or Data analyst upon graduation as all students have access to career services to prepare them for the job search and facilitating interviews in their city's local tech ecosystem.

Recent Ironhack Reviews: Rating 4.88

all (931) reviews for Ironhack →

Recent Ironhack News

Read all (30) articles about Ironhack →
  • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Full-time)

LocationMadrid, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon
    This course enables students to become a Full Fledged Data Analyst in 9 weeks. Students will develop practical skills useful in the data industry. Ramp-up pre-work and learn intermediate topics of data analytics using Pandas and data engineering to create a data application using real datasets. You'll also learn to use Python and Business Intelligence. Through the bootcamp you will learn by doing projects combining data analytics and programming. Ironhack's Data Analytics Bootcamp is meant to help you secure a spot in the data industry. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing.
    DepositYes
    Do you need help with the payment? Visit our Financing page: https://www.ironhack.com/en/financing
    Tuition PlansTuition varies by campus location
    ScholarshipIronhack offers an upfront scholarship of 10% off for any of our Web Development
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
    Prep Work40-50 hours of online content that you'll have to complete in order to reach the required level at the next module.
  • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Part-Time)

MySQL, Git, Data Visualization, Data Analytics , Data Structures, SQL, Python
    This course enables students to become a Full Fledged Data Analyst in 24 weeks. Students will develop practical skills useful in the data industry. Ramp-up pre-work and learn intermediate topics of data analytics using Pandas and data engineering to create a data application using real datasets. You'll also learn to use Python and Business Intelligence. Through the bootcamp you will learn by doing projects combining data analytics and programming. Ironhack's Data Analytics Bootcamp is meant to help you secure a spot in the data industry. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
  • UX/UI Design Bootcamp (Full-Time)

HTML, Product Management, Mobile, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    LocationMiami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon
    This 9 week immersive course is catered to beginners with no previous design or technical experience. Students will be taught the fundamentals of User Centered Design and learn to validate ideas through user research, rapid prototyping & heuristic evaluation. The course will end with a capstone project where students will take a new product idea from validation to launch. By the end of the course, students will be ready to start a new career as a UX Designer, Freelance or turbo charge their current professional trajectory.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming skills, basic design skills
    Prep WorkThe Pre-work is a 40 hours self-guided content that will help you to understand basic UX/UI Design concepts and it will make you design your first works in Sketch and Flinto.
  • UX/UI Design Course (Part-Time)

HTML, Design, Product Management, Mobile, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    The UX/UI Design Part-time course meets Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays with additional online coursework over a period of 6 months. Students will be taught the fundamentals of User Centered Design and learn to validate ideas through user research, rapid prototyping & heuristic evaluation. The course will end with a capstone project where students will take a new product idea from validation to launch. By the end of the course, students will be ready to start a new career as a UX Designer, Freelance or turbo charge their current professional trajectory.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming skills, basic design skills
    Prep Work40-50 hours of online content that you'll have to complete in order to reach the required level when the course begins.
  • Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time)

AngularJS, MongoDB, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Node.js, Front End
    This course enables students to design and build full stack JavaScript web applications. Students will learn the fundamentals of programming, with a big emphasis on battle-tested patterns and best practices. By the end of the course, students will have the ability to evaluate a problem and select the optimal solution using the language/framework best suited for a project’s scope. In addition to technical skills, the course will train students in how to think like a programmer. Students will learn how to deconstruct complex problems and break them into smaller modules. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing. A good programmer has a general understanding of the various programming languages and when to use them. A great programmer understands the fundamental structure and possesses the ability to learn any new language when required.

Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
  • Web Development Bootcamp (Part-Time)

• Mia  User Photo
    Mia • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I thought about giving up my life in marketing and switching to web development for a long time, and finding out about bootcamps really solidified that decision for me. After 6 years spent in university, an additional 3-5 years as a student did not seem appealing. However, pure online learning also proved difficult with a fulltime job. Because of this, a bootcamp seemed like the ideal option. I reviewed bootcamps online and talked to several people who had completed several courses. I ended up choosing Ironhack because after going through the application process for several schools, Ironhack seemed like the best fit for my goals.

The entire 9 weeks was very well structured in my opinion. We had an amazing instructor who clearly enjoyed teaching and was very talented at what he did. Our teaching assistants were also exceptionally helpful, and the group dynamic was amazing. It's still hard to believe that at the start of the bootcamp I barely knew anything about HTML and CSS, and at the end of the course I was able to build pretty cool web apps on my own. I fully recommend this course to anyone looking to transition their career – but be aware that it is hard work, and you need to be motivated to go through the tough times and face the unknown.
  • Emmanuel Solano  User Photo
    Emmanuel Solano • Junior Front-End Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Fast paced and immersive course. You eat and breath code.

Ok, lets start with the *Pros:
    -The fastest way to really learn the basics for web development.
    -Very effective way to switch career and land a job as a developer.
    -You will meet super interesting people.
    *Cons:
    -People with really 0 experience could find this Bootcamp a little challenging. (I highly recommend to previously take some courses in Free Code Camp, Codecademy, Udemy, etc. to really take advantage of the program and teachers)
    -You have to be commited with the Bootcamp AND NOTHING ELSE MORE for about 2 months.
  • Chaba Josa  User Photo
    Chaba Josa • Junior Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I got into coding because I thought automating the boring stuff with Python would help my social media manager duties, which it sure did, but this wasn't the only thing that happened while learning the basics of code. I found there was a whole world a didn't know about, a world where you can build anything with unlimited materials. Right then and there, I knew programming was going to be huge for me, so I started looking for coding schools, and as soon as I found Ironhack it just clicked. In just 9 weeks, I would learn in-demand job skills and have a shot at becoming a software developer? To be honest, at first, it sounded a little too good to be true, but I'm here to tell you it very much is. Ironhack was the one thing that truly helped find my passion for coding through raw knowledge, teamwork, and camaraderie. If I had to do a million times over, I would do it without blinking. Shoutout to the most awesome instructors and TAs in the world: Niko Tzikas, Juan Grajales, and Stefan Culafic (AKA Spuderman).
  • Ironhack Berlin
    - 8/20/2020
    Marcia Furtado  User Photo
    Marcia Furtado • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I did the bootcamp for Web Development on March/20. It was at the beginning at the corona crises, and the school had to prepare the whole program to be offered remotely, so mine was the first remote class. I was really impressed by the quality of it, since they had to put it together basically within one week, so it wouldn't affect the schedule. The staff was always great, I really loved the teacher, and the assistants were there for us even in late hours, which they didn't had to. I start programming nothing, and throughout the bootcamp, I build a game, a website, and an app in React. It was a really great experience and a big step changing careers for me. I also learned a lot throughout the career week. The only negative side, from my point of view, was the job fair. Since we couldn't do it in person, it was online, and I felt like the companies that were interviewing us didn't know our levels, or what the course was about. Some were asking for very skilled people, others for free lancers, and I understood that they would offer positions as Junior Developers, related to what we learned, and it wasn't the case. Other than that, our coach really showed prepared, and brought relevant knowledge when it comes to preparing ourselves for the interviews , and how to apply for jobs, how to make our CVS and Linkedin page interesting for recruiters, and so forth .
    All in all, it was a great experience and I'm super happy I did it at Ironhack. I'm really satisfied and I will definitely recommend it to anyone that ask me how was it.

• Michael Rehnert   User Photo
    Michael Rehnert • Full Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It's not a walk in the park, let me make that clear. If I had to sum it up, and I know it sounds cliche, but you get out of it what you put into it. And I know some of you are like, well I paid the tuition money. No, that's not what I mean. The money is beside the point.

Whether you want to invest that money in yourself or waste it is up to you, and you'll decide that in nine short weeks. To sum it all up, Ironhack is totally worth the money, effort, and stress. If you want a coding bootcamp that will match your best efforts step for step, you can stop searching now-- Ironhack is your golden ticket to the good life.

Just don't expect to have your hand held all the way. That's not to say the instructor cadre isn't awesome. They are beyond amazing, and so is the career advisor. But they are there to catch you if you fall - - you have to do the walking.

Ask questions, stay hungry, stay motivated, and you'll never regret this decision.
  • Carlos Cesar Valle Rebaza  User Photo
    Carlos Cesar Valle Rebaza • Frontend Web Developer • Verified via LinkedIn
    I'm very happy I joined Ironhack during COVID-19 pandemic. I think I used my time wisely learning a new skill and diving into programing and coding. I won't lie: it is not easy. You never stop learning new concepts and it never stops. If you don't come from a computer science background (mine is Liberal Arts, Design and Poetry) you are going to have to walk the extra mile to level up. My weekends were the time to study and practice again what I've learnt during the week. Also, we had amazing teachers always ready to help me out. One teacher assistant an hour before class starts to answer questions and a second one an hour after. After this experience I can only say this: you won't be afraid of learning anything in life. If you push, don't let yourself down and keep on going you will find this experience gratifying. I would recommend to take Javascript online classes before starting at Ironhack. It would make things easier to focus on Canvas, React and Node, the hardest part of the bootcamp.
  • Web Dev, Miami
    - 8/18/2020
    Andrew  User Photo
    Andrew • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Overall, I'm very happy I decided to join Ironhack. I had been doing "self-education" on and off for a few years prior to joining, and Ironhack really helped to bring everything together for me. Instead of having bits and pieces of unrelated knowledge, Ironhack helped me to gain a coherent understanding of web development. The instructors were great, and I learned a lot. It's a significant financial investment, but I think it's well worth it.
  • Web Development
    - 8/16/2020
    Daniel   User Photo
    Daniel • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    As a current senior student studying computer science at a top university, I can truly say that attending Ironhack was the best decision I made this summer.  I have learned way more in 9 weeks than I have learned pursing a four year degree. Yes, I have learned a lot of new technical skills but the best thing that got from Ironhack is the community of grads, that has no value. During careers week you will learn that sometimes it is not about what you know but about who you know and that is definitely important when job hunting. My experience with Ironhack was great and it has helped me in growing my passion for technology .
  • Matthew Manzo  User Photo
    Matthew Manzo • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    As someone who didn't previously have a technical background, I wanted to find a school that would not only greatly improve my web development skills, but provide me with a network and framework for career support after the program as well.

A few highlights below -

The overall teaching and curriculum is exceptional. The instructors and TA's are amazing at taking foreign concepts and simplifying them and making them MUCH easier to understand. They're so supportive and encouraging every step of the way, and I'm as thankful as can be that they re-ignited my enjoyment and passion towards being a lifelong learner. I learned more in 9 weeks than I could've ever imagined, building awesome projects that may have once seemed impossible to do.

The career guidance and support that you receive during and especially AFTER the program is equally impressive and exceptional. The program is so structured and geared towards innovative and unique job hunting methods that most aren't even aware of. Brito (the outcomes manager) is there for you every step of the way and is the most selfless person you'll ever meet, gearing his efforts towards seeing his students - past, present and future - succeed.

The educational benefits and career opportunities that are brought by following the guidance of those at Ironhack are invaluable. I wholeheartedly recommend Ironhack and want to extend my sincerest appreciation, gratitude and thank you's to all those associated with the bootcamp.
  • UX/UI Designer
    - 8/14/2020
    Delu  User Photo
    Delu • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The overall experience at Ironhack was amazing!! I feel so much more confident in my skills and knowledge at the end of these 10 weeks compared to when I first started. I was concerned that I would struggle with the course since it was all online due to COVID-19, but the classroom environment helped me keep focus and the instructor was very much involved. Learned so much about UX process and UI tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, etc, but most importantly I learned to be resourceful.
  • Ironhack, Miami
    - 8/14/2020
    Hanna  User Photo
    Hanna • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
         When I decided to change my carrier, one of the hardest things was to find a right school. To be honest I’ve never thought about Ironhack , because I live in Dallas, TX and  that’s why I was thinking to find something locally.
         When I started to look for a bootcamp, many offers were listed but all of them had very mixed reviews, then I heard about Ironhack from friend of mine who had recently graduated and already found a job
          I’m so glad I’ve decided to go to Ironhack and very proud I have accomplished it. The bootcamp is intensive, very fast paced, but the curriculum is really good, instructors are extremely patient and dedicated.
  • Andy  User Photo
    Andy • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I started to look for a bootcamp, many offers were listed. I got interested by Ironhack thanks to the languages and framework they are teaching. After the intensive 9 weeks, here is my review.

From the moment I signed up, I was pleased. The pre-work due before the start of the bootcamp was already giving a lot of informations, techniques and projects. The online content was very clear, well organised and really motivating. When the bootcamp started, we quickly came back on the pre-work, just to be sure we had all the basic notions. After the first week, everything went fast, there was a lot to cover, and we all managed to learn it and to use it for our projects.

One specificity from Ironhack is the Career Week. It is a week where graduated students get to know how to apply, how things can be negotiated, the do's and don'ts during an interview. It might seems light but it was not. The Career Week actually starts during the pre-work. You get to think about your values, your goals. Throughout the bootcamp, you will have some exercice to prepare for the Career Week itself.

I do not regret choosing Ironhack. Their teachers, assistants and coaches are very friendly and very patient. I would totally recommend a bootcamp with them.
  • Mr
    - 7/3/2020
    James  User Photo
    James • full stack developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    A fast paced efficient bootcamp, that teaches you a vast range of technologies in a very short span of time.