ironhack-logo

Ironhack

Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Düsseldorf, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Miami, New York City, Online, Paris, Sao Paulo, Tampa

Ironhack

Ironhack offers full-time and part-time bootcamps in Web Development, UX/UI design, Data Analytics and Cyber Security in Miami (Florida), Madrid and Barcelona (Spain), Paris (France) Mexico City (Mexico), Berlin (Germany), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Sao Paulo (Brazil), Lisbon (Portugal) and remotely. Ironhack uses a customized approach to education by allowing students to shape their experience based on personal goals. Students who graduate from the Web Development Bootcamp will be skilled in technologies like JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS3. The UX/UI program covers Design Thinking, Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, and JavaScript. Data Analytics covers data wrangling/cleaning, APIs, web scraping, and intermediate topics in Git, MySQL, Python, Data visualization, Panda, and Machine Learning. The Data Analytics program allows students to load, clean, explore and extract valuable insights from datasets and cultivate languages, such as Python, SQL and Tableau. The Cyber Security course provides students with the hands-on skills they need to land a job in the growing cybersecurity industry. In the Cyber Security course, students will develop the most in-demand knowledge to be part of any company's cybersecurity workforce and become a cybersecurity professional.

The admissions process for each program includes an online application, a personal interview, and a technical assessment.

Throughout each Ironhack program, students will get help navigating career development through interview prep, enhancing digital brand presence, and networking opportunities. Students will have a chance to delve into the tech community with Ironhack events, workshops, and Meetups. With more than 6,000 graduates, Ironhack has an extensive global network of alumni and +600 partner companies. Graduates of Ironhack will be well-positioned to find a job as a web developer, UX/UI designer, data analyst, or cyber security professional upon graduation as all students have access to career services to prepare them for the job search and facilitating interviews in their city's local tech ecosystem. Ironhack is the first European bootcamp to report its outcomes.

Recent Ironhack Reviews: Rating 4.83

all (973) reviews for Ironhack →

Recent Ironhack News

Read all (40) articles about Ironhack →
  • Cyber Security Bootcamp

LocationOnline, Madrid, London, Barcelona, Mexico City, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon
    The Ironhack Cybersecurity Bootcamp covers the hands-on and practical skills necessary for Bootcampers to land high-paying careers in cybersecurity, one of the world’s fastest growing industries. The bootcamp is an accelerated cybersecurity training program designed to successfully prepare people with little or no background in IT for entry level jobs in cybersecurity, a highly in-demand and lucrative career path. The Bootcamp is delivered in a blended format at a Cybint Certified Center with both on campus learning and online self-paced activities.
    DepositYes

Do you need help with the payment? Visit our Financing page: https://www.ironhack.com/en/financing

Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
    Prep Work20 hours of online learning material. This prework will familiarize you with what a computer is, how operating systems work and what networks are. This knowledge will get you ready for learning Cybersecurity
  • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Full-time)

LocationParis, Madrid, Barcelona, Mexico City, Berlin, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon, London, Miami, Online
    This course enables students to become a Full Fledged Data Analyst in 9 weeks. Students will develop practical skills useful in the data industry. Ramp-up pre-work and learn intermediate topics of data analytics using Pandas and data engineering to create a data application using real datasets. You'll also learn to use Python and Business Intelligence. Through the bootcamp you will learn by doing projects combining data analytics and programming. Ironhack's Data Analytics Bootcamp is meant to help you secure a spot in the data industry. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing.
    Tuition PlansTuition varies by campus location
    ScholarshipIronhack offers an upfront scholarship of 10% off for any of our Web Development
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
    Prep Work40-50 hours of online content that you'll have to complete in order to reach the required level at the next module.
  • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Part-Time)

Git, MySQL, Python, SQL, Data Analytics , Data Structures, Data Visualization
    LocationMadrid, Barcelona, Mexico City, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon, London, Miami, Online
    This course enables students to become a Full Fledged Data Analyst in 24 weeks. Students will develop practical skills useful in the data industry. Ramp-up pre-work and learn intermediate topics of data analytics using Pandas and data engineering to create a data application using real datasets. You'll also learn to use Python and Business Intelligence. Through the bootcamp you will learn by doing projects combining data analytics and programming. Ironhack's Data Analytics Bootcamp is meant to help you secure a spot in the data industry. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
  • UX/UI Design Bootcamp (Full-Time)

CSS, HTML, User Experience Design, Agile, Mobile, Product Management
    LocationMadrid, Paris, Mexico City, Barcelona, Berlin, Miami, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon, London, Online
    This 9 week immersive course is catered to beginners with no previous design or technical experience. Students will be taught the fundamentals of User Centered Design and learn to validate ideas through user research, rapid prototyping & heuristic evaluation. The course will end with a capstone project where students will take a new product idea from validation to launch. By the end of the course, students will be ready to start a new career as a UX Designer, Freelance or turbo charge their current professional trajectory.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming skills, basic design skills
    Prep WorkThe Pre-work is a 40 hours self-guided content that will help you to understand basic UX/UI Design concepts and it will make you design your first works in Sketch and Flinto.
  • UX/UI Design Course (Part-Time)

CSS, Design, Product Management, User Experience Design, Agile, HTML, Mobile
    LocationMiami, Mexico City, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon, London, Online
    The UX/UI Design Part-time course meets Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays with additional online coursework over a period of 6 months. Students will be taught the fundamentals of User Centered Design and learn to validate ideas through user research, rapid prototyping & heuristic evaluation. The course will end with a capstone project where students will take a new product idea from validation to launch. By the end of the course, students will be ready to start a new career as a UX Designer, Freelance or turbo charge their current professional trajectory.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming skills, basic design skills
    Prep Work40-50 hours of online content that you'll have to complete in order to reach the required level when the course begins.
  • Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time)

AngularJS, CSS, Express.js, Front End, HTML, JavaScript, MongoDB, Node.js, React.js
    LocationMadrid, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Paris, Barcelona, Sao Paulo, Lisbon, London, Miami, Online
    This course enables students to design and build full stack JavaScript web applications. Students will learn the fundamentals of programming, with a big emphasis on battle-tested patterns and best practices. By the end of the course, students will have the ability to evaluate a problem and select the optimal solution using the language/framework best suited for a project’s scope. In addition to technical skills, the course will train students in how to think like a programmer. Students will learn how to deconstruct complex problems and break them into smaller modules. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing. A good programmer has a general understanding of the various programming languages and when to use them. A great programmer understands the fundamental structure and possesses the ability to learn any new language when required.

Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
  • Web Development Bootcamp (Part-Time)

AngularJS, Express.js, Front End, HTML, JavaScript, MongoDB, Node.js, CSS, React.js
    LocationMiami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon
  • Alejandro • Junior Front-end Developer
    Ironhack has been to me a unique experience, I had the chance to practice english, get to know people from different backgrounds and countries, but above all, it provided the best entry to the programming world, something I struggled a lot in the past. I didn’t get out of the bootcamp being an expert, but Ironhack taught me how to learn, and after Ironhack I’ve been able to keep learning a lot of stuff that was out of my reach before when I tried on my own.

Besides learning how to program, I’ve also benefited from great guidance for my future career. Ironhack organized, on a regular basis, effective advice and workshops I could benefit a lot from.

Finally, I can safely say that despite not being the best student in the cohort, I landed a job in a startup in just three days. Because of that I definitely think that Ironhack was a great investment for the money I spend on the course.
  • Sahil Bahl • Graduate

Looking back at my Ironhack experience, I am truly amazed at how much I accomplished in a span of 8 weeks. It is almost hard to believe that I came to the bootcamp with no experience in programming and left having learned 2 programming languages and built my own website. Don’t get me wrong, the course was intense, more so than I imagined, and it was hard to get a grasp of concepts at first. However, like any other natural language, coding requires patience and a lot of practice! The best part about Ironhack was that I was not alone; my cohort was eating, sleeping and dreaming code just like me and often the most valuable help came from them. It was equally thrilling to learn the diverse backgrounds that my colleagues came from, and I am glad to have made a valuable network that will stay with me forever.

In my experience, the most rewarding part of Ironhack was having the opportunity to work on my own web application towards the end of the course. The mentors and assistants maintained a fine balance between structured guidance and self-learning to ensure we get the most out of our projects. It was great to have something to show for our months of perseverance!

At Ironhack, I did not just learn how to use the most cutting-edge technology used in the Industry today. I also learned a way to learn. With the guidance of the TA’s and Lead Teachers, you come to realise that, ultimately, the best teacher you’ll ever have is yourself. Having the audacity and capacity to say “I want to learn that skill, and I can do it” is the most valuable lesson I learned in the course. It didn’t matter that I was being exposed to technologies that I didn’t learn at University. I was empowered to get out of my comfort zone and thrive. Thanks, Ironhack!

• Ironhack Review
    - 12/29/2015
    Jake • Junior Full Stack Developer • Graduate

My experience at Ironhack was unlike anything I'd ever been through before. The cohort was extremely diverse. Former lawyers, store managers, nfl players, and ivy league grads consumed the classroom. After the first day though, it was clear that we were all equals. Learning to code a new language is like learning to speak a new language. It isn't going to happen over night. Our two teachers, Nizar and Josh, were extremely helpful and patient. It felt like the same question was asked 100 times a day. In programming, it's all about understanding the connections between different syntaxes, and repeating them over and over again. Class begin at 9 every morning, and most of us wouldn't leave until 7 or 8 at night. We were all warned early on that there would be some days where we would feel completely hopeless. I definitely did. Around the 6th week though, something clicked. Things that took hours to accomplish in week 1 and 2, started to take minutes. Programming certain syntaxes became second nature. I was extremely happy with how my final project came out, and by the time the course was over, I was sure I made the right choice about going to Ironhack.

• Great course
    - 12/21/2015
    Ranald • Business Consultant • Graduate

Tough course but definitely better than other available options. The instruction is very dynamic and is taught in a way that really makes you think about how to solve problems. The instructors are very accessible and were more than willing to go the extra mile often answering very silly questions with admirable patience.

It is very important to do as much as you can prior and during the course to stay with the course. It is a demanding course but the support structure is provided if you make the effort.

The IronHack team are a fantastic bunch of people away from the course and the location at Building.co is sensational. The tech scene is Miami is developing and there a lot of great tech events on each week around the area that are great networking opportunities.

• Highly recommended!
    - 12/21/2015
    Karin Fernandez • Graduate

I had such a great experience at Ironhack. The team is amazing, since I had the first interview with them I had the feeling that I was taking the right choice. It doesn't matter what coding experience you had before, Ironhack provides a Pre work where you can train and get skills.
    The instructor and TA are excellentes and have so much patience!!!. I never felt afraid to ask any question because they were always willing to help. They were guiding and advising us everyday.
    In this intense weeks there is a lot to learn, but a lot to study too. There are a lot of materials the program provides in order to improve and reinforce our knowledge. Now that the Bootcamp is finished, I feel so well on my improvements, the connections I've made and ready to show what I'm capable to do. Thanks Ironhack!.

• Amazing course!
    - 12/19/2015
    Sebastian • Developer • Graduate

This course blew me away, the instructors were so helpful staying late nights and even coming into the office on weekends. This course acelerated my learning and helped me get in the door in the tech industry.

I would first like to say that for all of the skeptics out there: I was in your shoes, but I can vouch (as much as that counts on the internet) that the people in Miami posting reviews around the same time as me, were in fact students at the school in my cohort. This post will be somewhat long but it will be useful if you are trying to decide if coding bootcamps, and Ironhack specifically, would be a useful expenditure of your time and money.

So, who are coding bootcamps are for:

• People with no programming experience who want a career that is both fun and rewarding
    • People who have tried to learn coding/web-development on their own but got frustrated with how long it takes to learn
    • Burgeoning entrepreneurs who want to learn just enough to make their business dreams a reality

Who they are not for:

• Experienced programmers who thing OOP is child’s play
    • Humans that don’t play well with other humans

I fell into the category of those who tried (and failed) to learn this material on their own. While that previous coding experience was useful, it originally led me to be frustrated with the pace of the class. It wasn’t until later in the course that I fully understood the patience and caring that our instructors, Nizar and Josh, had for us and appreciated how slowly they moved to get us all up to the same level.

Ironhack doesn’t promise to make you an expert programmer; and it shouldn’t. Ironhack promises to teach you everything you need to know to just get your foot in the door for a programming career. They adopt a no-B.S. approach to help people who had never opened a text editor besides Word, learn to build incredible and dynamic websites. Ironhack gives you the basic knowledge of everything web-development and then gives you the hard, honest truth that you need to figure out your own path in this huge and amazing field.

Beyond the coding aspect of the course, the people and the location are incredible. The instructors and staff are there for you every step of the way, and your fellow students are there to help pick you up when you fall, because that’s the environment that Ironhack fosters. You know it’s expensive, they know it’s expensive, and it is a company trying to expand, but their product is solid and if you have the time and the money- but most importantly the drive- then Ironhack is for you.

• David James Knight • Graduate

Before Ironhack, I was an attorney with a liberal arts background. I'd dabbled in front-end design (HTML, CSS, WordPress) for years, but always thought that anything more technical than that (e.g., Ruby) was for Computer Science majors. Ironhack proved me wrong. In eight weeks, I went from being an unhappy attorney to a legitimate developer and tech entrepreneur. But the journey wasn't easy; Ironhack's intensity level was about the same as the first year of law school. The pacing is relentless, and there is a lot of information to absorb. You need to take this course very, very seriously or you will fall behind very, very quickly.

• Jennifer • Graduate

Ironhack has exceeded all my expectations. I started the course with a clear idea of what I wanted to acheive and today I leave the course with so much more. The team that makes up Ironhack is energetic, fun , smart and ready to assist with anything that a student might need. I highly recommend Ironhack to anyone who is serisuosly motivated to a get a start in a development career.

- 12/17/2015
    Adam Lopez • Student

First starting off at Ironhack I had no previous coding history.  Fully emersing myself in a program that will help not only my career but my growth as a person was something I knew coding would fufil and Ironhack delivered on giving the resources and skillset to succeed.  The team at Ironhack were helpful and not judgemental or impatient with people from different professions.  It helped me to reevaluate my thought process on how to learn things and how to solve issues in a way I never could before.  I would definitely recommend taking this course, but remember they don't call it a bootcamp for nothing.  Pre-plan and take on-line courses to make sure this is the right path you want to take.  Then apply yourself and commit.  Always commit.

• The better choice
    - 10/29/2015
    Jacob Alvarez • Graduate

Before ironhack, I had none experience with coding. The only things I’d previously done were self-taught, so it wasn’t until the beginning of the bootcamp when I realized all the work I had to do before becoming a developer.

I decided to get formal education from professionals. Among all the bootcamps I found out, Ironhack

was by far the one that fitted best with what I was searching for. Quality training in which you study what is really being used without wasting time. Rapid, concrete and direct.

To accomplish these goals, they use a very effective methodology: little theory and a lot of practice. The pace of the bootcamp is very intense so, without realizing it, you’ll learn a lot.

Teachers at the bootcamp are  experts  in their fields. But also, they are very good at transmitting knowledge. This feature is, undoubtedly, essential for learning.

Ironhack team designed very hard but enjoyable lessons. They spread the passion they have for what they do and that drags you to keep programming and learning.

My classmates have been crucial in improving my learning. I feel very lucky to have found in Ironhack a large group of people passionate about programming who are willing to share what they’ve learnt. With them, I learned how to fight against frustration and share the feeling of victory when things work out. These ups and downs helped us to bond strongly as a group.

Perhaps what I liked the most was the quality of the people with whom I lived during these eight weeks. Specially the Ironhack team, the teachers and my classmates. They’re oriented to support you at all times and help you in whatever you need. It feels like being part of a big family.

As the icing on the cake, Álvaro’s career support was the key. He helped me to build a great CV resume and an exceptional Linkedin profile. That was crucial to find my job. Before Ironhack, I wasn’t a big Linkedin fan but I’ve learned its importance to get a technical job. After the bootcamp, he continued helping me by introducing me to hiring companies until I reached my goal: get a good job.  This confirms that Ironhack does not end when classes are over.

I highly recommend Ironhack. Enroll myself and complete the bootcamp was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Everything I've lived and learned during these eight weeks has far exceeded the expectations I had before.