ironhack-logo

Ironhack

Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Lisbon, Madrid, Madrid, Mexico City, Miami, Miami, Online, Paris, Sao Paulo

Ironhack

Ironhack offers 9-week, full-time and 24-week, part-time bootcamps in web development, UX/UI design, and data analytics in Miami (Florida), Madrid and Barcelona (Spain), Paris (France) Mexico City (Mexico), Berlin (Germany), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Sao Paulo (Brazil) and Lisbon (Portugal). Ironhack uses a customized approach to education by allowing students to shape their experience based on personal goals. Students who graduate from the Web Development Bootcamp will be skilled in technologies like JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS3. The UX/UI program covers Design Thinking, Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, and JavaScript. Data Analytics covers data wrangling/cleaning, APIs, web scraping, and intermediate topics in Git, MySQL, Python, Data visualization, Panda, and Machine Learning. And the Data Analytics program allows students to load, clean, explore and extract valuable insights from datasets and cultivate languages scuh as Python, SQL and Tableau.

The admissions process for each program includes an online application, a personal interview, and a technical assessment.

Throughout each Ironhack program, students will get help navigating career development through interview prep, enhancing digital brand presence, and networking opportunities. Students will have a chance to delve into the tech community with Ironhack events, workshops, and Meetups. With more than 1,000 graduates, Ironhack has an extensive global network of alumni and +600 partner companies. Graduates of Ironhack will be well-positioned to find a job as a web developer, UX/UI designer or Data analyst upon graduation as all students have access to career services to prepare them for the job search and facilitating interviews in their city's local tech ecosystem.

Recent Ironhack Reviews: Rating 4.88

all (931) reviews for Ironhack →

Recent Ironhack News

Read all (30) articles about Ironhack →
  • Cyber Security Bootcamp

LocationOnline, Madrid
    The Ironhack Cybersecurity Bootcamp covers the hands-on and practical skills necessary for Bootcampers to land high-paying careers in cybersecurity, one of the world’s fastest growing industries. The bootcamp is an accelerated cybersecurity training program designed to successfully prepare people with little or no background in IT for entry level jobs in cybersecurity, a highly in-demand and lucrative career path. The Bootcamp is delivered in a blended format at a Cybint Certified Center with both on campus learning and online self-paced activities.
    DepositYes

Do you need help with the payment? Visit our Financing page: https://www.ironhack.com/en/financing

Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
    Prep Work20 hours of online learning material. This prework will familiarize you with what a computer is, how operating systems work and what networks are. This knowledge will get you ready for learning Cybersecurity
  • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Full-time)

LocationMadrid, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon
    This course enables students to become a Full Fledged Data Analyst in 9 weeks. Students will develop practical skills useful in the data industry. Ramp-up pre-work and learn intermediate topics of data analytics using Pandas and data engineering to create a data application using real datasets. You'll also learn to use Python and Business Intelligence. Through the bootcamp you will learn by doing projects combining data analytics and programming. Ironhack's Data Analytics Bootcamp is meant to help you secure a spot in the data industry. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing.
    Tuition PlansTuition varies by campus location
    ScholarshipIronhack offers an upfront scholarship of 10% off for any of our Web Development
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
    Prep Work40-50 hours of online content that you'll have to complete in order to reach the required level at the next module.
  • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Part-Time)

MySQL, Git, Data Visualization, Data Analytics , Data Structures, SQL, Python
    This course enables students to become a Full Fledged Data Analyst in 24 weeks. Students will develop practical skills useful in the data industry. Ramp-up pre-work and learn intermediate topics of data analytics using Pandas and data engineering to create a data application using real datasets. You'll also learn to use Python and Business Intelligence. Through the bootcamp you will learn by doing projects combining data analytics and programming. Ironhack's Data Analytics Bootcamp is meant to help you secure a spot in the data industry. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
  • UX/UI Design Bootcamp (Full-Time)

HTML, Product Management, Mobile, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    LocationMiami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon
    This 9 week immersive course is catered to beginners with no previous design or technical experience. Students will be taught the fundamentals of User Centered Design and learn to validate ideas through user research, rapid prototyping & heuristic evaluation. The course will end with a capstone project where students will take a new product idea from validation to launch. By the end of the course, students will be ready to start a new career as a UX Designer, Freelance or turbo charge their current professional trajectory.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming skills, basic design skills
    Prep WorkThe Pre-work is a 40 hours self-guided content that will help you to understand basic UX/UI Design concepts and it will make you design your first works in Sketch and Flinto.
  • UX/UI Design Course (Part-Time)

HTML, Design, Product Management, Mobile, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    The UX/UI Design Part-time course meets Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays with additional online coursework over a period of 6 months. Students will be taught the fundamentals of User Centered Design and learn to validate ideas through user research, rapid prototyping & heuristic evaluation. The course will end with a capstone project where students will take a new product idea from validation to launch. By the end of the course, students will be ready to start a new career as a UX Designer, Freelance or turbo charge their current professional trajectory.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming skills, basic design skills
    Prep Work40-50 hours of online content that you'll have to complete in order to reach the required level when the course begins.
  • Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time)

AngularJS, MongoDB, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Node.js, Front End
    This course enables students to design and build full stack JavaScript web applications. Students will learn the fundamentals of programming, with a big emphasis on battle-tested patterns and best practices. By the end of the course, students will have the ability to evaluate a problem and select the optimal solution using the language/framework best suited for a project’s scope. In addition to technical skills, the course will train students in how to think like a programmer. Students will learn how to deconstruct complex problems and break them into smaller modules. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing. A good programmer has a general understanding of the various programming languages and when to use them. A great programmer understands the fundamental structure and possesses the ability to learn any new language when required.

Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
  • Web Development Bootcamp (Part-Time)

• It Got Me A Job
    - 2/7/2020
    Nathan Pittman  User Photo
    Nathan Pittman • Junior UX/UI Designer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I applied to the Miami UX/UI Bootcamp because I wanted a career as a ux/ui designer. I had a degree in Psychology and several years of design experience. I wanted a career that merged both and discovered ux. A masters was too expensive in both time and money, and to get a ux job with no portfolio or direct experience seemed daunting.

The most beneficial part of Ironhack in my mind was the career services portion. Daniel Brito and career week prepared me in terms of portfolio, linked in, resume, and interview skills. Without his help I would not have the job that I do.

I found all the staff to be encouraging and helpful. I learned a lot about ux process and methodology but most importantly classes gave me a structure with which I was able to make my portfolio shine.

I think that if I did not have previous experience with some of the design tools, Ironhack would have been significantly more difficult.

This is not something to do unless you are motivated to work hard and to get a job out of this. I’m so thankful for everyone at Ironhack and for the job that I have because of them. I love user experience and I could not imagine doing anything else with my life.
  • Fred Nau  User Photo
    Fred Nau • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am grateful for having the opportunity to complete the data analytics program at Ironhack. The staff is encouraging and they provide you with continuous support. They're extremely passionate about education and want to see their students succeed. Their curriculum is comprehensive and very challenging, but the instructors and TAs are excellent, and do a great job at providing students with personalized feedback and covering each concept in a way that's approachable for every student regardless of their technical background. I felt like I've learned more in 9 weeks than I could have on my own in one year through self study. The culture and environment was perfect, and provided many opportunities for collaborating with and learning from other students. It was life-changing, and an overall incredible experience.
  • A Leap of Faith
    - 2/5/2020
    Julian Phillips  User Photo
    Julian Phillips • Frontend Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Going to Ironhack was an extremely positive experience in my life. It helped me turn the page and enter the next chapter of my life successfully. The Full Stack Web Developer course helped me develop confidence in my ability as a developer. I spent time prior to this experience self-learning but found myself trapped in tutorial hell. By going to Ironhack, I was wrapped up in an environment that promoted more of a Nike philosophy to programming while lifting us up when imposter syndrome came knocking. Niko, one of the teachers, did a phenomenal job supporting me throughout times where my loft ideas seemed unattainable and helped guide me in making them possible.

The team at Ironhack are all extremely approachable and effortlessly make you feel like family. I could not be more pleased with the time that I have spent and will spend with them going forward. Without this experience, I don’t think that I would have the courage to call myself a developer. Thanks to all of the preparation, tough but fair feedback, and insights into what really matters, Brito cleared a path forward for us to make success possible.

Ultimately, if I did not make the leap of faith and take the full-time Full Stack Web Developer program at Ironhack, I would not be able to call myself a professional Frontend Developer today.

• Gulfiya Isyangulova  User Photo
    Gulfiya Isyangulova • developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended Ironhacks web dev bootcamp in hopes of getting away from my dead end job. Taking the step towards this by starting the 9 week bootcamp was extremely intimidating at first; feeling like I couldn't do something like this. With the help and guidance from the instructors and my classmates I grew in confidence day after day. Today I've successfully found a full time position with a software company putting my skills I learned from the bootcamp to work. When I think of myself and what I was doing a year prior it's hard to believe I've come this far. Much of it wouldn't have been possible I feel without the amazing and supportive staff at IronHack. This has been one of the biggest impacts in my life; thank you for everything!
  • Antquanique  User Photo
    Antquanique • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Currently, I work as a QA Engineer, and working so close with the developers inspired and motivated me to pick up the necessary skills and foundations to break into the web development field. So, I  joined Ironhack’s part-time web development course to develop the necessary skills, which is the best decision I could have ever made.  This course was a great opportunity to collaborate with people with an interest in technology, which allowed us to grow together and learn from each other. Additionally, all of the teachers and TAs are very responsive and receptive to questions. The project based curriculum allows you to learn for the sake of learning.

• Henry Hoyos  User Photo
    Henry Hoyos • Freelance Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I am a Civil Engineer working in construction  in Florida for the last 15 years.  I was looking for a change of career and a friend of mine sent me a link to the Ironhack bootcamp in Miami, and I registerd without a doubt.  It was a great experience, the onboarding process is really friendly, the teachers are knowledgeable and very friendly, factoring in also teacher assistants that are equally savy,  and content is structured to get  you job hunting ready. Although Ironhack staff is very willing to help you get a Job through the Job Fair they organize for every cohort, I decided to give freelancing a shot, and after I got graduated on November I started to look for projects.  One month later, in late December, I got my first client and now in January I am getting the second one.  Working by myself has been my goal and Ironhack prepared me for both routes: employement and freelancing.  Totally recommend this experience to anybody who wants to learn code and get ready in relatively short time for the work environment.
  • UX-UI
    - 1/31/2020
    Daniela   User Photo
    Daniela • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Its a good place to start dipping your toes into the UX-UI / Tech industry. They try to be as organized as possible, which I really like. People that work there are very nice and willing you help you grow and help. About the curriculum, it's good, again from theory to the actual world, there's a gap (like any other school experience) but because I came from a design background I don't feel that I learned as much new stuff. For me it was more of landing that background into the tech industry rather that acquiring a bunch new knowledge. If you have previous design experience, it's limited what you are going to learn. If you don't have any experience related, then definitely you'll learn a lot.
  • Sergio Velikopoljski  User Photo
    Sergio Velikopoljski • Student • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined Ironhack as a Computer Science student at the University of Miami, intending to expand my knowledge in developing web apps but left with much more. The teachers and TAs truly made an effort every day for each and every one of us to succeed. Through paired programming and other projects, I was able to grow teamwork skills that are necessary in today's workplace. Every member of the Ironhack team made me feel at home for those three months and I tell all my friends that are looking for new opportunities to consider joining Ironhack. It was a life-changing experience!
  • sofia bratt  User Photo
    sofia bratt • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you are looking to challenge yourself while still having a tremendous amount of fun, then Ironhack is for you! The people you meet are from all ages, backgrounds and experiences. Not only do you learn a lot but it also opens so many doors for your career. Most incredible 9 weeks I´ve had!!!
  • Alex  User Photo
    Alex • UX Designer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I decided to do the Ironhack full time UX/UI course soon after leaving my marketing job. I wanted to switch careers the fast way, and was willing to go all in for 3 months. Midway, I started second guessing my decision to go to college... because I felt that I was absorbing information much better than I ever had in school. I fully recommend the course to go-getters that are ready to make a career change and have a good eye for design or an affinity for research. The network you create in this course (by going to school and making friends AND getting involved in the local community) is amazing. Loved the course, the staff, and the friends I got out of it!
  • Joana F.  User Photo
    Joana F. • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Ironhack's Web Development bootcamp was the best learning experience I've ever had. The bootcamp is intensive, very fast paced, but the curriculum is really good and everything is well structured. You learn the theory and then immediately get to put it in practice with several exercises, and if you struggle you can always ask the teacher assistants, who are always there to help. You can also ask your classmates, because another thing that makes this bootcamp so good is the sense of camaraderie that comes from sharing such an intense experience with other people.

Be ready to work HARD and prepare yourself the best you can before starting - the pre-work is super important, take your time with it! While it is aimed at beginners, the curriculum is vast and tough, so the more familiar you are with the subjects, the better you'll do.

At the end of the bootcamp there's a very helpful Career Week, where you get a lot of tips on how to prepare for personal and technical interviews, how to make a good CV, a good cover letter, etc. You then get to meet some companies at the Hiring Fair, which not only makes for great practice but can also lead to real opportunities.

All in all I learned a lot (really, a LOT), made great friends, and would repeat the experience in a heartbeat!

- 1/30/2020
    Marco Bagatelli  User Photo
    Marco Bagatelli • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Keep believing in yourself no matter how lost you seem to be.

It's a bootcamp, it's supposed to be hard and challenging. When it ends, you will be glad it was difficult and challenging.