ironhack-logo

Ironhack

Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Lisbon, Madrid, Madrid, Mexico City, Miami, Miami, Paris, Sao Paulo

Ironhack

Ironhack offers 9-week, full-time and 24-week, part-time bootcamps in web development, UX/UI design, and data analytics in Miami (Florida), Madrid and Barcelona (Spain), Paris (France) Mexico City (Mexico), Berlin (Germany), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Sao Paulo (Brazil) and Lisbon (Portugal). Ironhack uses a customized approach to education by allowing students to shape their experience based on personal goals. Students who graduate from the Web Development Bootcamp will be skilled in technologies like JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS3. The UX/UI program covers Design Thinking, Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, and JavaScript. Data Analytics covers data wrangling/cleaning, APIs, web scraping, and intermediate topics in Git, MySQL, Python, Data visualization, Panda, and Machine Learning. And the Data Analytics program allows students to load, clean, explore and extract valuable insights from datasets and cultivate languages scuh as Python, SQL and Tableau.

The admissions process for each program includes an online application, a personal interview, and a technical assessment.

Throughout each Ironhack program, students will get help navigating career development through interview prep, enhancing digital brand presence, and networking opportunities. Students will have a chance to delve into the tech community with Ironhack events, workshops, and Meetups. With more than 1,000 graduates, Ironhack has an extensive global network of alumni and +600 partner companies. Graduates of Ironhack will be well-positioned to find a job as a web developer, UX/UI designer or Data analyst upon graduation as all students have access to career services to prepare them for the job search and facilitating interviews in their city's local tech ecosystem.

Recent Ironhack Reviews: Rating 4.88

all (914) reviews for Ironhack →

Recent Ironhack News

Read all (27) articles about Ironhack →
  • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Full-time)

LocationMadrid, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon
    This course enables students to become a Full Fledged Data Analyst in 9 weeks. Students will develop practical skills useful in the data industry. Ramp-up pre-work and learn intermediate topics of data analytics using Pandas and data engineering to create a data application using real datasets. You'll also learn to use Python and Business Intelligence. Through the bootcamp you will learn by doing projects combining data analytics and programming. Ironhack's Data Analytics Bootcamp is meant to help you secure a spot in the data industry. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing.
    DepositYes
    Do you need help with the payment? Visit our Financing page: https://www.ironhack.com/en/financing
    Tuition PlansTuition varies by campus location
    ScholarshipIronhack offers an upfront scholarship of 10% off for any of our Web Development
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
    Prep Work40-50 hours of online content that you'll have to complete in order to reach the required level at the next module.
  • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Part-Time)

MySQL, Git, Data Visualization, Data Analytics , Data Structures, SQL, Python
    This course enables students to become a Full Fledged Data Analyst in 24 weeks. Students will develop practical skills useful in the data industry. Ramp-up pre-work and learn intermediate topics of data analytics using Pandas and data engineering to create a data application using real datasets. You'll also learn to use Python and Business Intelligence. Through the bootcamp you will learn by doing projects combining data analytics and programming. Ironhack's Data Analytics Bootcamp is meant to help you secure a spot in the data industry. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
  • UX/UI Design Bootcamp (Full-Time)

HTML, Product Management, Mobile, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    LocationMiami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon
    This 9 week immersive course is catered to beginners with no previous design or technical experience. Students will be taught the fundamentals of User Centered Design and learn to validate ideas through user research, rapid prototyping & heuristic evaluation. The course will end with a capstone project where students will take a new product idea from validation to launch. By the end of the course, students will be ready to start a new career as a UX Designer, Freelance or turbo charge their current professional trajectory.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming skills, basic design skills
    Prep WorkThe Pre-work is a 40 hours self-guided content that will help you to understand basic UX/UI Design concepts and it will make you design your first works in Sketch and Flinto.
  • UX/UI Design Course (Part-Time)

HTML, Design, Product Management, Mobile, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    The UX/UI Design Part-time course meets Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays with additional online coursework over a period of 6 months. Students will be taught the fundamentals of User Centered Design and learn to validate ideas through user research, rapid prototyping & heuristic evaluation. The course will end with a capstone project where students will take a new product idea from validation to launch. By the end of the course, students will be ready to start a new career as a UX Designer, Freelance or turbo charge their current professional trajectory.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming skills, basic design skills
    Prep Work40-50 hours of online content that you'll have to complete in order to reach the required level when the course begins.
  • Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time)

AngularJS, MongoDB, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Node.js, Front End
    This course enables students to design and build full stack JavaScript web applications. Students will learn the fundamentals of programming, with a big emphasis on battle-tested patterns and best practices. By the end of the course, students will have the ability to evaluate a problem and select the optimal solution using the language/framework best suited for a project’s scope. In addition to technical skills, the course will train students in how to think like a programmer. Students will learn how to deconstruct complex problems and break them into smaller modules. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing. A good programmer has a general understanding of the various programming languages and when to use them. A great programmer understands the fundamental structure and possesses the ability to learn any new language when required.

Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
  • Web Development Bootcamp (Part-Time)

- 1/30/2020
    Marco Bagatelli  User Photo
    Marco Bagatelli • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Keep believing in yourself no matter how lost you seem to be.

It's a bootcamp, it's supposed to be hard and challenging. When it ends, you will be glad it was difficult and challenging.

• Sarah Le Du  User Photo
    Sarah Le Du • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Je suis ravie d'avoir décidé de changer de carrière et de le faire avec Ironhack ! Super profs, super ambiance, super campus, super accompagnement post-bootcamp !

Le contenu du bootcamp est top et allie parfaitement pratique et théorie. On apprend énormément en très peu de temps.

J'ai trouvé un super job après 1 semaine et demie de recherches !

N'hésitez pas !

• Ruben Vargas  User Photo
    Ruben Vargas • Software Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

My experience at Ironhack is easily one of the top best decisions I've ever made in my life.

Before Ironhack, I was a Chemical Engineer in Texas. My schedule consisted of leaving my family behind for several weeks at a time while offshore with an 80% chance of mortality. I decided to take a HUGE leap of faith after a year of failed attempts at teaching myself how to code and joined Ironhack's full-time web development program. Ironhack provided me real-world in-demand skills necessary to reach my goal of becoming a Software Engineer. "Thanks, Brito and Alia!!".

The most important skills gained at Ironhack, in my opinion, which has complimented me well in my personal and professional life is Agile Development (Stand-ups, grooming, Demo, planning), TDD (Test-Driven Development), and Interdependence (Group projects, hackathons, Meetups). Like most things, you will get out of it what you put into it.

Ironhack allowed me to switch careers, which is unheard of if you have a family established or done with college. I was able to land a great job as a Software Engineer at one of the top E-commerce companies in the US.

If you like programming already or have been diving headfirst into all of the online material, then Ironhack is going to provide an environment and support network that will help you to thrive and reach your goals. Trust the process, and you are more than welcome to reach out for any questions or support.

Best,

Ruben Vargas

• Alexis Le forestier  User Photo
    Alexis Le forestier • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Very intensive learning course where you can expect a lot of knowledge to be gained.

This is basically a military service for those who never coded anything before, it will be expected the best from every student, and the end result is just great.

Altough i was very frustrated during the whole course due to new subjects being learned everyday, and the teachers help was very little, i think that for the time we had, you cannot expect anything better.

It is a great learning and socializing experience, where you can expect to make new friends and good teammates. The environment is very chill, and we try not to stress ourselves too much. There was a good companionship feeling troughout all the bootcamp between classmates and it made me stress less as well as giving me motivation to not give up.

I think in general the only thing that could be better would be having at least two more Teaching Assistants, due to the fact that we are to many with too many doubts and sometimes i would have to wait for at least half an hour so i could ask for any help at all. That would cause me to stress in many tough situations and it made my frustration levels go up by a lot.

It was a very good overall experience

• Lissy  User Photo
    Lissy • Junior Web Dev • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

We produced three projects during the 9 weeks, and learning React was a huge positive because I can see how wanted it is in the job market currently.
    Ironhack has a real 'family' feel to it. All the staff are there to help you and one of the most impressive things I think was the hiring fair.  This is something no other bootcamp does (i believe!). We were introduced to many partners and there was a whole week dedicated to interview prep including technical interview help, which will be so helpful for the future.
    I learned so much in the space of such a short amount of time. Sometimes, the challenge of the course was overwhelming because it was 9 weeks of intense learning. There were aspects which I found harder, but this is normal and the project weeks really helped to consolidate all the knowledge.
    I think if you're prepared to put in the time and effort, you will learn more in this bootcamp than you will with any other resource.
    It was a great opportunity and I strongly believe that if you are to go to any bootcamp, you should choose Ironhack Lisbon!

• Laura Valenti  User Photo
    Laura Valenti • UX/UI Designer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was completely stuck with a career I didn't like and I was looking not only for a new job but for a new life.
    Ironhack was one of the best experience in my life and not only gave me all the tools an amazing UX/UI designer should have, but also ensured me with a community of talented people that will be with me forever: your experience with them doesn't finish after the 9 intensive weeks indeed.
    The Ironhack community will always be with you and trust me it's amazing feeling supported, especially when you are doing a huge career change as I have done.
    At the end of the course you are a UX/UI Designer and I was able to start a new career straight away.
    Right now I am writing this review from my laptop and I have a call with my client in 30 mins to discuss the latest amendments on the app I am designing for them (I have decided to freelance and work remotely as much as I can).
    Ironhack was the best decision I ever made and I hugely recommend this experience to whoever wants to boost or change his career.

(Also big thank you to the amazing Ironhack team Lisbon who is the best I could have asked for :)

• Ignacio  User Photo
    Ignacio • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Before Ironhack I was working at a job where I wasn't happy, and I felt like there was no where else for me to go. I felt trapped because of my lack of formal education. Ironhack completely changed my life. The skills I learned while at the bootcamp increased my value as an employee, and gave me the jumpstart I needed to break into the software development field. I had been doing some learning at home before Ironhack, but having someone to teach me and answer my questions made a huge difference. It was also helpful to have the opportunity to work with other students. It showed me how to collaborate on projects, which was a very valuable skill I was not learning at home. After the bootcamp there was a Career Services week which involved interview prep by the career coach at Ironhack as well as a Senior Software Engineer that he brought in. It all ended with a career fair where was able to meet with representatives from 7 different companies who were looking to hire junior developers. It was there that I had the opportunity to speak with a developer and HR manager from a great company that eventually ended up giving me a job offer. Ironhack was everything I expected it to be based off of the research I had done, and I am happy I made the decision to take a chance and leave it all behind in pursuit of a career that would make me happy. I recommend it to anyone who is passionate about technology and wants to make a career change.

• Tom  User Photo
    Tom • Data Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Ironhack is truly a one-of-a-kind learning experience.  I have taken multiple online courses, but have learned more in their 9-week Data Analytics bootcamp than anywhere else.Taking the full-time data analytics course was an amazing experience and helped me achieve my career giaks. The course material is challenging, but the teaching and management staff are always ready to help you get through it. The career services are also top notch, which comprise of multiple workshops such as linkedin prep, personalized resume feedback, mock interviews, and even a hiring fair for all graduates. 10/10 experience.Truly a family!

You Truely get out of this out what you put in. So get ready to work harder than you ever have, cause if you do, you will learn so much real world practical skills and tools, it will change who you are and your value in the marketplace.

• Henry Doce  User Photo
    Henry Doce • Front-End Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I had a bachelor's degree in psychology and was a psychosocial rehabilitation counselor for 3 years before deciding to pursue a career change. I had extremely limited knowledge of coding and felt like Ironhack was going to be a huge risk if it didn't pay off. What I learned after only a few days into the cohort was: 1. most of my peers in my cohort were on the same boat and felt the same way and 2. there are an abundance of extremely enthusiastic and helpful individuals ready to guide you along the way. Although there were times that imposter syndrome was rampant for me (okay maybe a lot of the time, personally), times that I was overwhelmed and hitting a wall, times I felt that I made a huge mistake, I always felt I had the support I needed to break through those walls eventually.

Make no mistake, this bootcamp is not easy (coming from a person with little previous coding experience). Ironhack will not guarantee you a job. But what I can personally guarantee you is that you will reap what you sow. Be ready to humble yourself, bust your ass, be willing to ask for help when you're stuck, come in early, stay late, get some extra learning done on the weekends, yada yada yada. If you can honestly tell yourself you're doing everything you can to learn as much as you can, you are going to succeed. It's important to know this bootcamp is just the beginning of a lifelong journey of learning, do NOT expect to leave her knowing everything you will need to be a master developer. IF YOU PUT IN THE WORK, it WILL give you a great base to build from, a portfolio to show off to potential employers, a fantastic team of people who will be in your corner to help you succeed (even well after the cohort), and a group of friends that become almost like family.

• I R O N H A C K
    - 1/21/2020
    Matthew Larrubia  User Photo
    Matthew Larrubia • Teacher • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

This review comes 5 months after I graduated because I really wanted to let time soak up my emotions and give an authentic review rather than one based off the highs of graduating.  So with that being said joining Ironhack for their Full Stack Web Development course has been the best educational investment of my life! Ironhack is education done right. What impressed me the most was the culture and all the positive energy that I got to experience. The staff was friendly and always there to help if I had a question. I loved that my cohort had a sense of commitment. It was competitive but we rooted for each other’s success. I really enjoyed the curriculum and learned a lot through the guided lessons. My instructor and TA’s were all extremely knowledgeable and patient. Although I was not looking for employment, one of my highlights was sitting in on Brito’s meetings. I learned a lot of technical skills through the web dev course but what I am most proud of is learning to work collaboratively with the UX/UI and Data analyst team. This was truly an amazing experience. Thank you Ironhack!

• Niraja  User Photo
    Niraja • Frontend Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was looking for a change in my career. I wanted to work in more technical challenging field. But I didnot want to spend my 3-4 years again in a university. So the best option for me was to join Ironhack which would prepare me for a web dev career in a short duration.
    After I graduated, I couldnot believe myself that I have graduated as a web developer now(junior though :D) until the day when I finally got a job offer as a Front end developer. Within this short duration, I learnt more than what I could have learned in 1 year, if I had learnt by myself.
    And I also appreciate the personalized career services after the bootcamp with constant followups about the job hunt
    Thanks Ironhack team