ironhack-logo

Ironhack

Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Lisbon, Madrid, Madrid, Mexico City, Miami, Miami, Paris, Sao Paulo

Ironhack

Ironhack offers 9-week, full-time and 24-week, part-time bootcamps in web development, UX/UI design, and data analytics in Miami (Florida), Madrid and Barcelona (Spain), Paris (France) Mexico City (Mexico), Berlin (Germany), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Sao Paulo (Brazil) and Lisbon (Portugal). Ironhack uses a customized approach to education by allowing students to shape their experience based on personal goals. Students who graduate from the Web Development Bootcamp will be skilled in technologies like JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS3. The UX/UI program covers Design Thinking, Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, and JavaScript. Data Analytics covers data wrangling/cleaning, APIs, web scraping, and intermediate topics in Git, MySQL, Python, Data visualization, Panda, and Machine Learning. And the Data Analytics program allows students to load, clean, explore and extract valuable insights from datasets and cultivate languages scuh as Python, SQL and Tableau.

The admissions process for each program includes an online application, a personal interview, and a technical assessment.

Throughout each Ironhack program, students will get help navigating career development through interview prep, enhancing digital brand presence, and networking opportunities. Students will have a chance to delve into the tech community with Ironhack events, workshops, and Meetups. With more than 1,000 graduates, Ironhack has an extensive global network of alumni and +600 partner companies. Graduates of Ironhack will be well-positioned to find a job as a web developer, UX/UI designer or Data analyst upon graduation as all students have access to career services to prepare them for the job search and facilitating interviews in their city's local tech ecosystem.

Recent Ironhack Reviews: Rating 4.88

all (914) reviews for Ironhack →

Recent Ironhack News

Read all (27) articles about Ironhack →
  • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Full-time)

LocationMadrid, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon
    This course enables students to become a Full Fledged Data Analyst in 9 weeks. Students will develop practical skills useful in the data industry. Ramp-up pre-work and learn intermediate topics of data analytics using Pandas and data engineering to create a data application using real datasets. You'll also learn to use Python and Business Intelligence. Through the bootcamp you will learn by doing projects combining data analytics and programming. Ironhack's Data Analytics Bootcamp is meant to help you secure a spot in the data industry. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing.
    DepositYes
    Do you need help with the payment? Visit our Financing page: https://www.ironhack.com/en/financing
    Tuition PlansTuition varies by campus location
    ScholarshipIronhack offers an upfront scholarship of 10% off for any of our Web Development
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
    Prep Work40-50 hours of online content that you'll have to complete in order to reach the required level at the next module.
  • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Part-Time)

MySQL, Git, Data Visualization, Data Analytics , Data Structures, SQL, Python
    This course enables students to become a Full Fledged Data Analyst in 24 weeks. Students will develop practical skills useful in the data industry. Ramp-up pre-work and learn intermediate topics of data analytics using Pandas and data engineering to create a data application using real datasets. You'll also learn to use Python and Business Intelligence. Through the bootcamp you will learn by doing projects combining data analytics and programming. Ironhack's Data Analytics Bootcamp is meant to help you secure a spot in the data industry. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
  • UX/UI Design Bootcamp (Full-Time)

HTML, Product Management, Mobile, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    LocationMiami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon
    This 9 week immersive course is catered to beginners with no previous design or technical experience. Students will be taught the fundamentals of User Centered Design and learn to validate ideas through user research, rapid prototyping & heuristic evaluation. The course will end with a capstone project where students will take a new product idea from validation to launch. By the end of the course, students will be ready to start a new career as a UX Designer, Freelance or turbo charge their current professional trajectory.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming skills, basic design skills
    Prep WorkThe Pre-work is a 40 hours self-guided content that will help you to understand basic UX/UI Design concepts and it will make you design your first works in Sketch and Flinto.
  • UX/UI Design Course (Part-Time)

HTML, Design, Product Management, Mobile, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    The UX/UI Design Part-time course meets Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays with additional online coursework over a period of 6 months. Students will be taught the fundamentals of User Centered Design and learn to validate ideas through user research, rapid prototyping & heuristic evaluation. The course will end with a capstone project where students will take a new product idea from validation to launch. By the end of the course, students will be ready to start a new career as a UX Designer, Freelance or turbo charge their current professional trajectory.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming skills, basic design skills
    Prep Work40-50 hours of online content that you'll have to complete in order to reach the required level when the course begins.
  • Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time)

AngularJS, MongoDB, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Node.js, Front End
    This course enables students to design and build full stack JavaScript web applications. Students will learn the fundamentals of programming, with a big emphasis on battle-tested patterns and best practices. By the end of the course, students will have the ability to evaluate a problem and select the optimal solution using the language/framework best suited for a project’s scope. In addition to technical skills, the course will train students in how to think like a programmer. Students will learn how to deconstruct complex problems and break them into smaller modules. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing. A good programmer has a general understanding of the various programming languages and when to use them. A great programmer understands the fundamental structure and possesses the ability to learn any new language when required.

Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
  • Web Development Bootcamp (Part-Time)

• Diana Alvarez  User Photo
    Diana Alvarez • Software Engineer • Graduate Verified via Linkedin

When I decided to join Ironhack's Bootcamp of Full Stack Web Development, I was scared: my age, even my gender, which already was being an obstacle in several professions.

I studied in a Spanish University, which I remember as the worst waste of time in my whole life. Ironhack changed it, for good. I still remember an inspiring speech of Alvaro Cotello, Campus Manager in Ironhack Madrid: "Destroy University". And that phrase took my hand to the next level. Because that's what I think as a key for changing things and evolve.

I have to say that they won't give a magic key to you: you will have to give the best of yourself, you will have to work hard. Remember: you will forget your family, friends, even sleeping properly, for several weeks, and you will always know everything's worth it. Definitely, you will learn to learn, you will learn to think in another way, as a real programmer.

After the bootcamp I spent some time studying more, working in a project by my own and suffering imposter syndrome.

However, I repeat: it's in your hand. And I have to say that actually I'm working in the company of my dreams. All the efforts provide results if you want so, and Ironhack's family provides you with tools enough in order to develop your career.

• Pete Kovach  User Photo
    Pete Kovach • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

DISCALIMER: STUDIED AT IRONHACK OVER A YEAR AGO AND HAVE A NON PROGRAMMING ROLE

When I signed up for Ironhack I was extremely excited to begin my career as a Web Developer and engage in the startup and tech world in Miami! I have to say, Ironhack exceeded my expectations.

When I had my first interview with Alia is when I fell in love with the Ironhack. I felt like she truly cared about my well-being. She wanted to know my dreams and aspirations and what I wanted to get out of this program and most importantly she was honest. Alia was upfront about what Ironhack could provide and if it was a worthwhile investment for me. After our discussion, I talked with my family and we all agreed that Ironhack provided the best opportunity to my grow and achieve my aspirations.

When I started the class, I was a bit nervous. Others seemed to be far ahead of me because of prior coding experience. To be frank, I was intimidated, I wanted to quit and didn't think I could ever catch up. After the first few days, Ironhacks true strengths started to reveal itself. Nizar, my instructor, and Josh, the teaching assistant, were extremely helpful. To be clear, they helped me think through a lot of the problems or guided me to resources. I appreciate this a lot because it developed my critical thinking skills and also pushed me to become a better programmer. Josh and Nizar were able to do this because of the intimate class size, and I felt they were truly passionate in myself and other classmates.

I also felt that the entire staff at Ironhack was unbelievable and open to having discussions with me. Ariel, one of the co-founders, was always at the campus and made it his goal to know all the students. He was always available to talk and address any concerns I had, or drink a few beers with me and the other students after a long week.

At the end of the course Ironhack did a great job of prepping us for work. While I did not end up taking a developer job, Ironhack set me up for success in two ways. The first, Ironhack taught me how to learn. There was no answer in the back of the book, there were resources like stack overflow that I had to use to figure out my bugs. I had to be resourceful, and truly think through problems to see if they made sense, this was a skill that Ironhack defiiently helped develop. Secondly, while I did not take a coding job, Ironhacks location in a co-working space worked great for me. I was offered an unbelievable opportunity by a tech company that worked out the same space two weeks before the completion of the program. I would have not had that opportunity come to me otherwise.

Ironhack was amazing, and an extremely worthwhile investment for me. While I don’t program now, I work with many developers who are helping build our product and it has made the conversations easier and the process 50x smoother. If you are interested in coding and are willing to do the work and challenge yourself, then sign up for a coding boot camp. If you really want to make a difference in your life, then sign up for Ironhack.

PS

I recently went to Ironhack site to check it out for old times’ sake and I saw they updated the course to more JavaScript and less ruby and they also added a UX/UI course. I think this is great because they are never settling on just one thing and want to provide as many unbelievable opportunities for their students as possible.

• Carolina Diaz  User Photo
    Carolina Diaz • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I had a great experience at Ironhack! Nizar is an amazing and patient teacher, especially with someone like me who came from a marketing background and had zero coding experience/ knowledge prior to Ironhack. The T.A.s including Josh are also great at turning seemingly complicated subjects into something you can actually understand and apply. The classroom environment is a work hard, play hard mentallity. While everyone is there to learn and make the most of their experience, Building Co. & Ironhack also have many fun events and there is lots of time to make meaningful friendships and meet some cool people. The web development bootcamp was one of the most challenging (and rewarding) experiences of my life, I highly reccommend it to anyone curious about learning more about coding and/or the tech community in Miami.

• AT  User Photo
    AT • CTO • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

The staff in culture at IronHack are great. Everyone at IronHack is dedicated to the learning process and create a helpful learning expirience. My instructor Nizar and TA Nick made the expirience of learning to program amazing and fun.

• Game changer
    - 5/23/2017
    Aketza Gómez  User Photo
    Aketza Gómez • Teacher Assistant • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I joined the first edition of the UX/UI Design Bootcamp in Madrid to give my career a new direction within the design world (I have a background in graphic design). The school fulfilled the education I was looking for in terms of knowledge, time and results (career support). It has been a challenging experience, but one I can say I am happy of having achieved. The course sets a strong foundation that anyone working in UX and UI design should know. It is varied, dynamic and demanding. It teaches you to be self-sufficient in a professional world, like this one, that is constantly evolving, in which you have to learn new things—almost—everyday.

• Life changing
    - 5/22/2017
    jean rengifo  User Photo
    jean rengifo • UX Designer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Ironhack changed my life in a very positive way, I used to work as a server for a variety of restaurants in Miami and after graduating from the cohort I landed a paid internship for the leading IT company in the travel industry.

Even thought we were the first UX/UI cohort ever I found very valuable material, the environment was great as well as staff members.

In terms of job hunting, I believe that depends on each person aptitude and how they use this new skill to upgrade and add value to a new company.

• Josh Alexy  User Photo
    Josh Alexy • Web Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Disclaimer: I currently work for Ironhack

Why & How

Before Ironhack I was a kitchen worker, albeit not by choice. I had always been a gamer, tinkerer, and someone that could generally figure out electronics, but I found myself working a job I didn't really like, for pay that I knew was below me (sorry kitchen workers, it's below everyone).

I began my journey by attending a local Pittsburgh school (where I resided previously), studying software development. After taking a host of prerequisite courses, I finally had one online coding class scheduled in after a semester full of speech, philosophy, and biology. Much to my dismay, it was outdated; generally not that well put together; and taught me no valuable skills related to the field, which I can now objectively say as I'm in it.

Fortunately, somewhere in that first semester of college, a family member told me about a radio show on NPR that mentioned coding bootcamps. As that second miserable semester and job-related stress began to grow, the idea seemed more and more like it should be a reality. I began looking into schools with none other than course report.

At the time in Miami, Ironhack was brand new, although they were an established brand in Madrid & Barcelona. There was another coding school in the area, but they lacked the international credentials and reviews from previous students that would allow me to feel comfortable in putting down a significant amount of money, move to another state, and restart my life. After the course, and being a part of the Miami tech scene, I can say that this was great intuition and am very happy with that decision.

The People

Ironhack from the start was unbelievably helpful. At the time, the team was very small, but I always had the opportunity to be in direct contact with the co-founder; Ariel.

Ariel is an impressive co-founder and found a way to avoid the bad bits of Miami tech. At Ironhack, the people you will graduate with, be mentored by, and listen to as guest speakers are the top of the top.  This is also reflected in the people he hires.

Nizar, the head instructor, is a legend amongst Ironhackers and this isn't without warrant. He's an incredibly patient, talented teacher and developer. This is an incredibly rare combination. Often times in traditional schools (in my experience) you will encounter good coders who just don't have the ability to teach. This is why so many people think they can't code coming out of school. From interview to graduation, and beyond, Nizar is a rockstar.

The Course

The interview process was a bit nerve wracking, as most interviews are; but if you follow directions, put in the work to study, and really want to change your life you will succeed. You will be expected to learn a few coding topics relatively quickly, and then be tested on it.

The course itself is more than likely unlike most academic experiences you've taken part in.

Often times in school, you'll be introduced to facts and then be expected to memorize them. Once these facts are memorized, you'll spit them back out onto a quiz, and some person in the ivory tower gives you a piece of paper that says you're smart.

This mentality is busted in development, and Ironhack's curriculum reflects that. You will be introduced to topics, given examples and the opportunity to ask questions, and then it's off to the races. You will build something. This is the X factor that online platforms such as codeacademy, treehouse, and others are missing. This is what propels you to be a quality developer. Building Things.

There are no easy A's. You're judged on what you build. That is life as a developer.

My Advice

If you aren't happy with the way things are, change it. Do your due dilligence, sift through reviews, and call each bootcamp. I did this, I can say at this point based off of my skills and quality of life that I made the correct decision.

• Life changing
    - 5/21/2017
    Oleh Kolinko  User Photo
    Oleh Kolinko • Web application developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Hey! My name is Oleh Kolinko, I am born and raised in Ukraine. Also I am a recent graduate of IronHack and now I am full time web application developer. If you are reading this review you probably want to change something in your life, considering to attend this bootcamp and debating if it is worth it or not? Is it the right school for you? I was in your shoes and after graduation I can say 100% confident that going to Ironhack was one of the best decisions that I made in my life! The most important investment you can make is in yourself.

Before IronHack I studied two years in University majoring in Computer Science and I dropped out. I was working regular jobs, but I always was interested in technology so I started learning how to code on my own. It's a great way to start but If you want make into a career It's much easier with a real mentor and help from professionals. Compared to my University IronHack teaching the latest trending technology like MEAN stack and that's exactly what employers are looking for.

Learning process: your everyday routine will be starting with lectures and after more importantly - practice. You do some exercises in pairs and then individually. Lead instructor is Nizar - absolutely great teacher! He really knows what he is talking about and excellent with explaining, giving analogy examples to simplify things, and ready to help when you struggle. During lectures you can ask any question at any time. In class you will code along with instructor, there will be frequent stops where both Nizar and TA will make sure nobody is falling behind and everybody is on the same page. All staff is really friendly, cool and ready to help you. You can find yourself joking around with Ariel before you find out that he is actually co-founder.

I liked project weeks the most, that's where you apply everything you learned and build your own application. You come up with an idea, design database structure and app architecture. I learned how to manage your project and your time (you have to meet deadline) along with public speaking skills (presenting your project). In reward:  You will get portfolio with 3 projects that will easily separate you from University grads and show employers that you actually can build fully working apps.

Your classmates will become your friends. You can find people with similar mindset and passion to create. Even having a full time job I am still working on side projects with people I met during IronHack. Also I moved in with two classmates, we extended our learning outside IronHack by helping each other after school and we became really great friends! Try to move in with somebody from your course, you will thank me later.

What can I say about job searching? - Shortly, I had two job offers just in two weeks after graduation. They have a designated man that works full time to make sure you get hired - Daniel Brito (placement manager). He knows almost everybody in MIami tech ecosystem and will introduce you to those who are hiring. You are going to learn with him how to be a real job hunter and how to crush the interviews. He can give you some additional personal advises and will be helping you even after graduation.

Sounds great right, but what's the catch? It's hard. If you are just looking for easy money that developers earn you are knocking at the wrong door. Course is intense and it's only begining, you will have to work hard to be successful. The most important skill that you need to learn is how to learn, how to be resourceful. On my job we use different tools than IronHack and you need to be ready for that. Be a coder means that you will have to learn all the time even after the course because there will be always new framework or new tool that just came out and you have to learn it. If you want to become a developer you have to love coding and be passionate about tech world. If you don't know if you will like it at all try free online courses like CodeAcademy.com

• Héctor Calaza  User Photo
    Héctor Calaza • Lead UX • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Hace poco, en el último Hackshow de Ironhack, comentaba con más ex compañeros la cantidad de mensajes que me llegan por Linkedin pidiendo referencias sobre los bootcamps. Lógicamente la gente quiere informarse antes de hacer una inversión tan grande, pero mi respuesta es siempre la misma... si pudiera, lo volvería a hacer. Que ni se lo piensen porque lo que se llevan es algo que no se paga.

Con el paso del tiempo, este tipo de mensajes se han convertido un poco en una rutina y las respuestas han pasado a ser algo más o menos del mismo estilo, pongo un ejemplo:

Hola *Nombre del interesad@*

Encantado de conocerte y de poder ayudarte.

Te cuento un poco mi background por si te sirve de ayuda. Se que hay mucha gente con mi mismo recorrido que tiene las mismas dudas que he tenido yo antes. Por eso todo lo que pueda aclarar mejor. Antes de empezar el bootcamp, estaba buscando hacer algo así como un "curso de reciclaje". Vengo del mundo de la dirección de arte de publicidad, tenía mi propio estudio con un socio y cada vez más eran los clientes que venían pidiéndonos webs y aplicaciones de móvil. Cuando esto pasaba ya hacía un trabajo bastante grande de investigación, de organización de información, etc...Pero no tenía ni idea que eso tenía un nombre: Experiencia de Usuario. Fue así como un programador con el que trabajaba el que me dijo que por qué no me formaba un poco más sobre eso... Y aquí es donde entra Ironhack.

Ahora te cuento sobre Ironhack: sólo puedo decir maravillas. Es una escuela en la que te ponen a trabajar desde el minuto 0, es algo muy muy muy intenso, tanto para bien como para mal... todas las experiencias se magnifican mientras estás allí. Si de verdad quieres aprovechar el curso, cuantas más horas estés allí dentro y empapándote de todo lo que te rodea, mejor. Las dudas que te puedan surgir durante el curso, es más probable que las puedas resolver estando allí que en tu casa, bien con un profesor o con otro compañero. Incluso estás más pendiente de las oportunidades, estando en tu casa no te enteras de esas cosas. Nadie va a ir a tu casa y te va a ofrecer un trabajo, o te va a presentar a alguien que trabaje en alguna de las StartUps más punteras.

Yo me pasaba de media unas 11 o 12 horas todos los días allí... y es que aquí viene la segunda parte, que creo que es otro de los fuertes de la escuela: la comunidad. Conoces a muchísima gente tanto de contactos de profesores como de antiguos alumnos. Ese tema lo cuidan mucho, a los exalumnos nos hacen partícipes de todos los avances de la escuela, nos involucran mucho a la hora de ayudar a los nuevos alumnos.

Pero al final lo importante, conseguir trabajo. Aparte de que se preocupan un montón por tus avances, tus proyectos, tu portfolio, de ponerte en contacto con gente en las empresas...A parte de todo eso, hay muchos curros que salen de los contactos que haces allí, de esa comunidad que te comentaba. Mi actual trabajo salió de contactos de Ironhack... y me llegan bastantes ofertas a través de gente que conocí por allí (cerveceo de los viernes, eventos, charlas, Hackshows, etc.).

En cuanto a los conocimientos previos sobre diseño... de eso ni te preocupes. El mundo UX es mucho más amplio de lo que parece. No supone sólo el pintar pantallas como la gente cree (eso es sólo una parte pequeña del UI). En la Experiencia de Usuario hay espacio para todos, lo importante es aprender a pensar como un usuario, empatizar y saber medir todas esas necesidades que pudiera tener para aplicarlo al entorno digital. He tenido compañeros que eran arquitectos, gente de marketing, programadores, diseñadores, emprendedores, etc. Y todos encajábamos en algún punto de todo el proceso del diseño. Como curiosidad decirte que entré atraído (supongo que como todos los que tenemos un background más visual) por el tema de diseño de interfaces y acabé saliendo completamente enamorado de la arquitectura de la información...

Cualquier duda que tengas, por favor, no dudes en escribirme para lo que quieras. Estaré encantado de ayudarte e incluso enseñarte un día las clases y toda la gente (la familia) que trabaja por ahí.

Un saludo. “

La verdad es que es algo que es difícil explicar si no entras y se comprueba de primera mano. Lógicamente no todo el mundo está hecho para Ironhack, su ambiente y su ritmo intenso, pero sí el 95% de la gente que entra, creo que son gente que opina como yo. Merece la pena y es algo que ha marcado un antes y un después en nuestra carrera profesional (y probablemente en lo personal también).

• 105% Worth It
    - 5/17/2017
    Spencer Ash  User Photo
    Spencer Ash • Product Designer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

The Ironhack UX/UI Design program was a great experience - one that led to the development of a solid skill set in all aspects user-experience design including user research, interface design, font-end development, design facilitation/implementation.

The cohort was full of dedicated individuals who devoted 10 full weeks to becoming experience designers and this was one of the most amazing aspects of the course - the people were all amazing and possessed an incredible amount of passion and drive. That - in addition the amazing instructors who brought significant real world experience and the incredible academic environment at Building.co - made this a one of a kind experience that facilitated my growth as a designer.

The Ironhack UX/UI curriculum established an epic foundation in user-centered design which combined with the experience that the instructors provided and the real world applications that were built into the program as well as career development opportunities not only led to a position as a User Experience Designer within weeks of graduation from the program, but also to the founding of a UX design agency with several classmates from my cohort.

If you are looking to begin a career as a UX designer, looking to make a career shift, or trying to build a foundation in user-centric design principles to apply to the work that you are already doing, then I would highly recommend checking out Ironhack's UX/UI design program. If you are dedicated enough and apply the skills learned throughout the program this is the place for you. Check it out :D

• Horacio Feraud  User Photo
    Horacio Feraud • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Let me start this review by saying that I was between in a rock and a hard place in regards to my career before finding Iron Hack. I have always been a creative person that has a passion for technology and learning but I found myself unsatisfied with my prior career path, I beleive that I should be passionate and love what I do.

A close friend of mine put me onto Iron Hack, once I looked up what the UX/UI Design bootcamp could do for me I was extremely intrigued and reached out to Iron Hack to apply. Right away I was made to feel at home by the Iron Hack staff. Alia Poonawala, the director of admissions and one for the nicest people I've ever met, guided me through the admissions process and solidified my belief that I had made the right choice.

Once class began I was introduced to the whole Iron Hack staff who are all incredible people! What I learned in class was everything I had dreamed about and more. We learned the whole UX/UI process and I finally felt like I had made the correct career choice. Our instructors Joel Mena and Jaclyn Levi, both professionals working in the UX/UI field, were extremely knowledgable and did a great job of teaching us the material. Having someone who works in the field as an instructor was fantastic as they both taught us and gave us invaluable advice about the UX/UI field.

I would be remissed if I did not mention our TA, Eugy Alliegro. Iron Hack provides each cohort with at least one TA who is there to help guide us along the way and give feedback. Eugy was a TREMENDOUS help and was a key componant to myself and all of my classmates learning the material and becoming UX/UI designers.

For me, having a great time learning in an incredible environment (the Iron Hack workspace is BEAUTIFUL) was enough to be happy. Where Iron Hack went above and beyond was in helping me find a job once I graduated. Daniel Brito, the placement manager, is a rockstar! Daniel (or Brito as we call him) was in our ears about what we needed to do in order to gain traction in the tech community from day one. He is someone that deaply cares about the students and does everything in his power to place us once graduated. Brito's hard work and guidence helped me land a job right after I graduated from Iron Hack!

Overall, I am extremely happy with the choice I made to change career paths and do so with the help of Iron Hack. I reccomend that anyone who is in a similar place that I was at to reach out and join Iron Hack, it'll be the best decision that you'll ever make!

• Santiago  User Photo
    Santiago • Full Stack Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

After finishing my degree In Business Administration 2 years ago, I worked at a Financial Modeling Startup, building business models for various tech startups. But I was intrigue to learn programming. A friend of mine recommended me Ironhack's Web Development Bootcamp and I signed up for it.

I never imagined I could learn so much in so little time. It was the most productive period of my life. I had almost no knowledge about programming but the bootcamp is structured so you can keep up the pace. The days are long and exhaustive but the passion keeps you going. I also learned to manage my time, teach myself and do research on my own. Ironhack has also a great community behind! They organize different meetups where you meet a lot of people from the tech community as well as the fast-growing Ironhack alumni network I am proudly a part of!  I would recommend it to anyone!

I finished the Bootcamp knowing how to build a webpage from the start! And I keep learning new things everyday. Although I love programming, and I am currently working as a developer for an online poker school, I love the tech sector in general. I realize I also want to keep developing my business skills, so I am shifting to a tech consultancy firm. More than ever it is required for everyone to have programming skills in almost every sector. And Ironhack is the best place to learn them!