ironhack-logo

Ironhack

Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Lisbon, Madrid, Madrid, Mexico City, Miami, Miami, Paris, Sao Paulo

Ironhack

Ironhack offers 9-week, full-time and 24-week, part-time bootcamps in web development, UX/UI design, and data analytics in Miami (Florida), Madrid and Barcelona (Spain), Paris (France) Mexico City (Mexico), Berlin (Germany), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Sao Paulo (Brazil) and Lisbon (Portugal). Ironhack uses a customized approach to education by allowing students to shape their experience based on personal goals. Students who graduate from the Web Development Bootcamp will be skilled in technologies like JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS3. The UX/UI program covers Design Thinking, Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, and JavaScript. Data Analytics covers data wrangling/cleaning, APIs, web scraping, and intermediate topics in Git, MySQL, Python, Data visualization, Panda, and Machine Learning. And the Data Analytics program allows students to load, clean, explore and extract valuable insights from datasets and cultivate languages scuh as Python, SQL and Tableau.

The admissions process for each program includes an online application, a personal interview, and a technical assessment.

Throughout each Ironhack program, students will get help navigating career development through interview prep, enhancing digital brand presence, and networking opportunities. Students will have a chance to delve into the tech community with Ironhack events, workshops, and Meetups. With more than 1,000 graduates, Ironhack has an extensive global network of alumni and +600 partner companies. Graduates of Ironhack will be well-positioned to find a job as a web developer, UX/UI designer or Data analyst upon graduation as all students have access to career services to prepare them for the job search and facilitating interviews in their city's local tech ecosystem.

Recent Ironhack Reviews: Rating 4.88

all (915) reviews for Ironhack →

Recent Ironhack News

Read all (27) articles about Ironhack →
  • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Full-time)

LocationMadrid, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon
    This course enables students to become a Full Fledged Data Analyst in 9 weeks. Students will develop practical skills useful in the data industry. Ramp-up pre-work and learn intermediate topics of data analytics using Pandas and data engineering to create a data application using real datasets. You'll also learn to use Python and Business Intelligence. Through the bootcamp you will learn by doing projects combining data analytics and programming. Ironhack's Data Analytics Bootcamp is meant to help you secure a spot in the data industry. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing.
    DepositYes
    Do you need help with the payment? Visit our Financing page: https://www.ironhack.com/en/financing
    Tuition PlansTuition varies by campus location
    ScholarshipIronhack offers an upfront scholarship of 10% off for any of our Web Development
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
    Prep Work40-50 hours of online content that you'll have to complete in order to reach the required level at the next module.
  • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Part-Time)

MySQL, Git, Data Visualization, Data Analytics , Data Structures, SQL, Python
    This course enables students to become a Full Fledged Data Analyst in 24 weeks. Students will develop practical skills useful in the data industry. Ramp-up pre-work and learn intermediate topics of data analytics using Pandas and data engineering to create a data application using real datasets. You'll also learn to use Python and Business Intelligence. Through the bootcamp you will learn by doing projects combining data analytics and programming. Ironhack's Data Analytics Bootcamp is meant to help you secure a spot in the data industry. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
  • UX/UI Design Bootcamp (Full-Time)

HTML, Product Management, Mobile, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    LocationMiami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Lisbon
    This 9 week immersive course is catered to beginners with no previous design or technical experience. Students will be taught the fundamentals of User Centered Design and learn to validate ideas through user research, rapid prototyping & heuristic evaluation. The course will end with a capstone project where students will take a new product idea from validation to launch. By the end of the course, students will be ready to start a new career as a UX Designer, Freelance or turbo charge their current professional trajectory.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming skills, basic design skills
    Prep WorkThe Pre-work is a 40 hours self-guided content that will help you to understand basic UX/UI Design concepts and it will make you design your first works in Sketch and Flinto.
  • UX/UI Design Course (Part-Time)

HTML, Design, Product Management, Mobile, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    The UX/UI Design Part-time course meets Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays with additional online coursework over a period of 6 months. Students will be taught the fundamentals of User Centered Design and learn to validate ideas through user research, rapid prototyping & heuristic evaluation. The course will end with a capstone project where students will take a new product idea from validation to launch. By the end of the course, students will be ready to start a new career as a UX Designer, Freelance or turbo charge their current professional trajectory.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming skills, basic design skills
    Prep Work40-50 hours of online content that you'll have to complete in order to reach the required level when the course begins.
  • Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time)

AngularJS, MongoDB, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Node.js, Front End
    This course enables students to design and build full stack JavaScript web applications. Students will learn the fundamentals of programming, with a big emphasis on battle-tested patterns and best practices. By the end of the course, students will have the ability to evaluate a problem and select the optimal solution using the language/framework best suited for a project’s scope. In addition to technical skills, the course will train students in how to think like a programmer. Students will learn how to deconstruct complex problems and break them into smaller modules. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing. A good programmer has a general understanding of the various programming languages and when to use them. A great programmer understands the fundamental structure and possesses the ability to learn any new language when required.

Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
  • Web Development Bootcamp (Part-Time)

• New passion found
    - 10/16/2017
    Monica  User Photo
    Monica • Full stack developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I came with little knowledge of programming and this course allow me to learn in a short period of time all that I need it to start a new career, its a lot of information in so little time but it’s worth it.

• Samuel  User Photo
    Samuel • Business School Student • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

As a top business school student I had the opportunity to visit the HQs of GOOGLE, IBM, Salesforce and Microsoft. There was no visit in which they didn’t underline the importance of coding skills for the majority of positions, including sales and marketing. After this, I decided to change my fresher summer and go for the web-dev bootcamp at Ironhack.

After these almost 3 months, I can say that this is a great plan for any undergrad’s summer.

One of the first things you realize at the start is the great diversity of profiles at the bootcamps: from MBA students to entrepreneurs and freelance architects. I was one of the youngest Ironhackers but after a couple days I fell in love with and was part of this IRON-OHANA!

The core part of this Iron-Ohana and the magic ingredient of the whole experience is the staff. As an aspiring entrepreneur I admire the fantastic team they’ve created in just a couple of years. They will be your friends, advisors and life-savers during the bootcamp!

During the bootcamp I was constantly surprised by the fast progression in the field, though I’ve got to say that this is directly proportional to the level of effort you put in.

It’s tremendously hard, but it does pay off! Now in the tech courses at uni I’ve noticed a great advantage and I’m also working on developing my bootcamp’s final project.

There’s a piece of advice I’d give to every future Ironhacker: Don’t make the error of having other time-consuming activities during these weeks. Focus and you’ll go from zero to code-hero!

• Art  User Photo
    Art • JavaScript Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

In just 6 months of part-time course I learned enough to land my first job as a Javascript developer and motivated me to continue study and learning new stuff. I'm thankful to Ironhack for introducing me to the IT community and changing my life.

• Mikel   User Photo
    Mikel • Full-stack developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

The experience in IronHack has been the most challenging and attractive experience I have ever faced. A Bootcamp fully oriented to people who mostly has ever written a line of code, it  is also a rich experience for people like me who has worked the last two years as Full-Stack developer. The bootcamp has helped to strengthen my weak spots in JavaScript basics and asynchronous paradigm knowledge. It's true that all that knowledge could be acquired surfing the net but working on it everyday helped me to become a great web programmer.

• Salvatore Dziekan  User Photo
    Salvatore Dziekan • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

For other Americans out there, just come to Paris and learn to code with Ironhack. This program was incredible. I learned a lot, plus I got to spend the summer in Paris. If you hold an American passport, you are allowed to stay in France for up to 90 days, so you can attend this program without having to worry about getting a Visa.

The course itself is intense, you will learn a lot, you will probably find yourself on the verge of tears, but in the end you will achieve more than you thought possible. All of our instructors are experts and could handle any questions we threw at them. The rest of the Ironhack staff was friendly and helpful and I consider them all friends now.

This was a Full Stack Javascript course. Prior to the course, I had a little experience with HTML and CSS, and I had failed several times to learn Javascript on my own. On day 1, I was close to a beginner. By the final day, I created a Full Stack Application that I successfully presented in front of our class and invited guests.

For me, the most unexpected positive aspect of this program was the introduction to the startup world in Paris. The organizers arranged for weekly presentations from people in every aspect of the tech scene in Paris. We listened to web developers, CTOs, founders, VCs, and attorneys. This aspect of the course was above and beyond what I was expecting when I enrolled and provided us with a context for the technical skills that we learned.

This course bootcamp was one of the hardest things that I have done in my life, but I would absolutely do it again!

• Brandon Empey  User Photo
    Brandon Empey • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I attended Ironhack Paris and it was one of the best decisions I have made. The instructors were knowledgable, accommodating, and willing to to listen and change things about the program on the fly as feedback came in from the students. It was very educational. At first I could tell it was their first time int that location but they quickly ironed out any wrinkles and addressed every issue. I definitely got my money's worth. The environment was casual but the curriculum was strict and required a lot of work to be done so you need to find a balance between how casually you will work, and how you are going to get the work done. I would love to do it again for another language such. I attended full stack Javascript so perhaps an iOS course next time.

• Javier Cueto  User Photo
    Javier Cueto • Junior Web Application Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
    I graduated from Ironhack Miami's full-time web dev bootcamp in April of 2017, and to prospective applicants I would point out the experience as being key to transforming my career. While I was at the bootcamp, I woke up almost every day feeling like I was making progress on my goals (in fact, I never missed a day of those nine weeks). This meant that not only did I learn what I was taught, but I was in an environment where everyone around me was focused on bringing out the best of themselves and those around them. If you've ever been in a toxic workplace or even just the wrong crowd, then you know how important it is to surround yourself with kind, excellent people. You can't pay for that, and you can't detect it through your web browser either, but I will go on the record that Ironhack has that kind of environment. And I got my first programming job through them, btw.
  • Amazing experience
    - 10/9/2017
    Susana  User Photo
    Susana • Product Designer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Ironhack was an incredible experience, very intense but also very interesting. You almost live with your classmates, and you learn not only from the great masters, but from the rest of your matesand staff. What I liked the most was having the whole vision of the project, from research to prototype and test, through information architecture, visual design and agile methodologies. Highly recommended!

• https://www.linkedin.com/in/carmen-helena-gomez-herrera-0a678724/  User Photo
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/carmen-helena-gomez-herrera-0a678724/ • Service design • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

The bootcamp  was absolutely transforming  and I found great empathy and support with a new community of professionals  that did not exist in my life 4 months ago.

The UX tools and processes for innovation and creation we used are supreme quality.

• UX / UI Desogn
    - 10/6/2017
    Itziar San Vicente  User Photo
    Itziar San Vicente • UX / UI Designer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Thanks to Wallapop Full Scholarship I had the opportunity to attend the UX / UI Bootcamp at Ironhack to keep boosting my profesional career.

It has been an amazing experience that has allowed me to meet incredible mates, super teachers and warm staff.

• Micaela Villani  User Photo
    Micaela Villani • Front-End Web Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Ironhack has been a life-changing experience.

I was a business controller two years ago and even though I liked numbers there was something missing, it wasn’t ringing the right bell. So I thought of what I really enjoyed and what I was good at and also what challenges I would have liked. I had some small programming knowledge related to my nerdy childhood and expanding it and making a life out if it sounded like a dream, then it became my plan. I started Ironhack with a strong will but not a final idea of what I could do with it. From day 1 it has been 360 degrees full-on experience. Every day there was an awesome tech event that I wouldn’t want to miss, technical challenges that I wanted to conquer and a bunch of like-minded people that made everything so fun and enjoyable, even the long nights before delivering the projects. I was lucky that Ironhack became my family away from home, both my colleagues, the teachers and the staff.

I was the one studying non-stop but the teachers directed my struggles in the right way, showing me how I should work and where I should focus and help me when I felt lost. I tried studying online on my own before the boot camp but I never got near an inch of the results I got out of the course. I gave it my best and I got the same in return. Ironhack taught me a lot about perseverance, and how to solve problems and code bugs in a way that I couldn’t have thought of it before. It made me push through a lot of documentation and it was just what I needed to learn and to be able to improve and learn on my own after the course. Ironhack showed me where and how the magic happens and taught me how to make some myself and I can’t wait to see just how far I’ll go from here.

• Sara Latorre  User Photo
    Sara Latorre • Full-stack developer • Student Verified via GitHub

Just today someone asked me to draw a graph with an X axis from 0 to my age and a Y axis with 0 to 10, where 0 was the complete worst and 10 was the best.  Then I had to draw two lines: one on my happiness level and one on my achievement level overall my life.

When I was drawing the lines, the period I was in the bootcamp was one of the most fullfilling periods in my life, really close to 10, both in happiness and personal achievement. I had to work my ass off to get in, because it is not cheap, and I risked a lot by joining: if it failed I would have been in the shit. But it passed with flying colours.

The stack you learn (MEAN) is really good, the materials were really good and comprehensive. The course is REALLY REALLY HARD. Very high paced, even if you have previous experience. So you'll get frustrated, tired, crazy. I would have liked to learn React more than Angular, but still it was good. Two of the teachers my cohort had were really good, and the third one was mindblowing, but we only had him for a week :( Overall, they were really good, patient and always willing to help, but they have to cover a looooooot of content in a really short time, so it is difficult for them, as they can not take the time they would like to to go over some concepts.

More than the teachers, for me the incredible part was the other students, the teacher assistants and some other people from the staff. For me, the TAs are the real heroes here. They do the grunt work, they handle our complaints, frustrations, limitations, help us with code and with handling the pressure. And the colleagues I had, I have only love for them. They were all amazing, driven, empathetic, funny people. I miss them a lot.

At one point, a crazy CEO with a biotech startup came into my bootcamp looking for developers. I really, really wanted that job, but they were not looking for juniors. I persisted, and at some point they sent me this crazy technical test in Groovy and Grails, that I had never heard of before. I managed, and not only because of my effort, but because my friends there, the TAs and some other staff members encouraged me so much. I felt so supported and so happy. If I had tried that alone, I would have given up. So yes, I got the job one week before my final project, and here I am, in a biotech startup in London as I wanted.

And all because I was there with that big 'family', where I was able to achieve way more than I could normally achieve. They make you believe in yourself, in your abilities. Also that has a special value if you are a woman in tech. They push you a lot, the contents are too much and you think you can not manage, but you feel so comfortable that you end up managing. You grow like crazy in such a short period of time you don't even believe it was possible.

I can not guarantee that your experience there will be as fulfilling as mine. I consider myself extremely lucky with all the amazing people that converged in my cohort. But if you don't get a community as excellent, at least the technical knowledge you'll gather will be really solid and good. You'll gain or improve the abilities of sharing, helping, communicating, dealing with frustration, solving problems. And they really help you with intros and contacts if you want them, it shouldn't be too difficult to get a job after the bootcam. I even got one before finishing the bootcamp!