ironhack-logo

Ironhack

Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Lisbon, Madrid, Madrid, Mexico City, Miami, Miami, Paris, Sao Paulo

Ironhack

Ironhack offers 9-week, full-time and 24-week, part-time web development, UX/UI design, and data analytics bootcamps in Miami, Florida; Madrid and Barcelona, Spain; Paris, France; Mexico City, Mexico; and Berlin, Germany. Ironhack uses a customized approach to education by allowing students to shape their experience based on personal goals. Students who graduate from the Web Development Bootcamp will be skilled in technologies like JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS3. The UX/UI program covers Design Thinking, Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, and JavaScript. Data Analytics covers data wrangling/cleaning, APIs, web scraping, and intermediate topics in Git, MySQL, Python, Data visualization, Panda, and Machine Learning.

The admissions process for each program includes submitting a written application, a personal interview, and then a technical interview.

Throughout each Ironhack program, students will get help navigating career development through interview prep, enhancing digital brand presence, and networking opportunities. Students will have a chance to delve into the tech community with Ironhack events, workshops, and Meetups. With more than 1,000 graduates, Ironhack has an extensive global network of alumni and partner companies. Graduates of Ironhack will be well-positioned to find a job as a web developer or UX/UI designer upon graduation as all students have access to career services to prepare them for the job search and facilitating interviews in their city's local tech ecosystem.

Recent Ironhack Reviews: Rating 4.89

all (820) reviews for Ironhack →

Recent Ironhack News

Read all (25) articles about Ironhack →
  • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Full-time)

LocationMadrid, Paris
    This course enables students to become a Full Fledged Data Analyst in 9 weeks. Students will develop practical skills useful in the data industry. Ramp-up pre-work and learn intermediate topics of data analytics using Pandas and data engineering to create a data application using real datasets. You'll also learn to use Python and Business Intelligence. Through the bootcamp you will learn by doing projects combining data analytics and programming. Ironhack's Data Analytics Bootcamp is meant to help you secure a spot in the data industry. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing.
    Deposit750€
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming knowledge
    Prep Work40-50 hours of online content that you'll have to complete in order to reach the required level at the next module.
  • UX/UI Design Bootcamp (Full-Time)

HTML, User Experience Design, CSS
    Start Date January 20, 2020
    LocationMiami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City
    This 8 week immersive course is catered to beginners with no previous design or technical experience. Students will be taught the fundamentals of User Centered Design and learn to validate ideas through user research, rapid prototyping & heuristic evaluation. The course will end with a capstone project where students will take a new product idea from validation to launch. By the end of the course, students will be ready to start a new career as a UX Designer, Freelance or turbo charge their current professional trajectory.
    Minimum Skill LevelNone.
    Prep WorkThe Pre-work is a 40 hours self-guided content that will help you to understand basic UX/UI Design concepts and it will make you design your first works in Sketch and Flinto.
    January 20, 2020 - Miami Apply by December 30, 2019
  • UX/UI Design Bootcamp (Part-Time)

Design, Product Management, User Experience Design, CSS
    Start Date May 31, 2020
    LocationMiami, Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, Mexico City
    The UX/UI Design Part-time course meets Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays with additional online coursework over a period of 6 months. Students will be taught the fundamentals of User Centered Design and learn to validate ideas through user research, rapid prototyping & heuristic evaluation. The course will end with a capstone project where students will take a new product idea from validation to launch. By the end of the course, students will be ready to start a new career as a UX Designer, Freelance or turbo charge their current professional trajectory.
    Deposit750€ or 9,000$MXN
    Financing available through SkillsFund and Climb Credit

Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming skills, basic algorithms and notions of object oriented programming.
    Prep Work40-50 hours of online content that you'll have to complete in order to reach the required level when the course begins/
    May 31, 2020 - Miami Apply by May 10, 2020
  • Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time)

In PersonFull Time
    Start Date January 20, 2020
    LocationAmsterdam, Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City
    This course enables students to design and build full stack JavaScript web applications. Students will learn the fundamentals of programming, with a big emphasis on battle-tested patterns and best practices. By the end of the course, students will have the ability to evaluate a problem and select the optimal solution using the language/framework best suited for a project’s scope. In addition to technical skills, the course will train students in how to think like a programmer. Students will learn how to deconstruct complex problems and break them into smaller modules. However, the most important skill that students will take away from this course is the ability to learn. Technology is fast-moving and ever-changing. A good programmer has a general understanding of the various programming languages and when to use them. A great programmer understands the fundamental structure and possesses the ability to learn any new language when required.
    Financing available through SkillsFund and Climb Credit

Scholarship$1,000 Scholarship for women.
    January 20, 2020 - Miami Apply by December 30, 2019
  • Web Development Bootcamp (Part-Time)

AngularJS, MongoDB, HTML, JavaScript, Express.js, Node.js, Front End
    Start Date May 31, 2020
    LocationMiami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City
    May 31, 2020 - Miami Apply by May 10, 2020

• Aroldo Bettega Neto  User Photo
    Aroldo Bettega Neto • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I completed the June full-time web development cohort in São Paulo, and it was one of the best experiences of my life. The infrastructure provided and course material are top-notch, with great support staff and amazing teaching. The price tag should not scare you, nor should the time investment required. A+, 10/10.

• Arnold Lafuente  User Photo
    Arnold Lafuente • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Booting was a unique, challenging and scary experience at the same time. I learned a lot and something very important was the people I met during that time.
    The curriculum of the school is very complete and didactic, with practical application of what is studied day by day. helping to solidify what has been learned.
    The teaching method is incredible as teachers, assistant teachers and staff.
    The structure of the school is great with everything designed for the comfort and study of its users.
    Ironhack gave me the opportunity to enter a work area that I discarded in the past, PROGRAMMING. Now I see how much I like it and better yet Ironhack gave me the opportunity to pass that knowledge learned to other people.
    Best of all, they gave me the opportunity to have my first job in Brazil
    The best way of teaching that I lived so far!

• Heitor Godau  User Photo
    Heitor Godau • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I really enjoyed my time as student in Ironhack. I did solidify my programming bases and exercise programming logic with daily exercises.
    We learn, in a clear way, create and deploy a server from scratch, build an entire application using a modern tech-stack always supported by a lead teacher and teaching assistants.
    We had all support and help to increment our curriculum along the course and a hiring week to help us to find a new collocation in job market.

• Felipe Sekkar  User Photo
    Felipe Sekkar • Student Verified via GitHub

Even being a computer science degree student, at ironhack I've learned and praticed much more than in those four years at college. With challenging exercises and projects, now I'm capable of developing a complete web aplication using the most modern technologies by myself.

• Adriana Saty Hirano Marchioro Bertelli  User Photo
    Adriana Saty Hirano Marchioro Bertelli • Software Development • Student Verified via GitHub

Coming from a background in electrical engineering,  I have always wanted to learn code. Before joining Ironhack, I tried to learn it myself by completing online courses a few times, but each time I didn't have a clear direction of how to put all things that I've learned together...
    Ironhack has been by far the most intensive and efficient training I ever followed!
    It may seem overwhelming at the beginning but trust me they will provide you with the tools for your success!
    The experiences like pair-programming, helped me to develop my problem-solving and communication skills, and flashcards helped me to grab these key concepts in a short intense period. The most amazing thing that I truly value during my time in Ironhack was meeting so many like-minded people.
    After 24 weeks of this bootcamp, I can say that I'm able to make a web app by myself and had enough confidence to keep on learning. :)

• Gledson Holanda  User Photo
    Gledson Holanda • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

IronHack Sao Paulo - Bootcamp Web development  was one of the best things that happened in my year in 2019!

It really is a lot of content and so at first I thought of giving up, but besides teaching with perfection and mastery, putting you to practice how you will work day by day, they still helped me to believe it was possible, Professor Henrique Mendes and Program Manager Manuella Melo gave me a lot of help and today I am sure that it was very worth having continued the course, learned a lot and know how to learn even more.

Thank you Iron Hack! S2

• Filipe Goncalves  User Photo
    Filipe Goncalves • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I currently finishing the Web/Dev bootcamp in São Paulo and I'm pretty satisfied with the course methodology, especially the documentation for the whole course.
    For the ones who want to have a solid foundation to start coding professionally, that's a great choice as they do prepare the students for the job market.

• David Dornelles  User Photo
    David Dornelles • Fullstack Web Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

In my opinion, the content of the full-time web dev course has an unbelievable deepness and strength of its knowledge.
    The focus of the course is not only based on theory but particularly on the importance of practicing exercises individually or as a team every single day.
    During the course, we have been fully embraced by all employees, while having constant support from our teachers and their assistants as well.
    Last but not least, we too had at our disposal a stunning enviroment to ensure we could all learn and build a "code family".

• Simone Ferreira  User Photo
    Simone Ferreira • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I'm doing my final project in UX/UI Fulltime bootcamp at Ironhack and I had the best learning experience ever!
    The methodology applied is amazing, the structure of the campus (in São Paulo), my professor and everybody working there are very competent.
    Before my decision for Ironhack I was considering another bootcamp, but the atmosphere + material were fundamental to me.

• Isabela Lemos  User Photo
    Isabela Lemos • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I had been looking for a Data Analytics Bootcamp for a while when I knew Ironhack. The syllabus contains everything I wanted to learn: not that beginner level manipulating data, not that advanced level without basics principles of Python. It's a long Bootcamp in my opinion (almost 7 months in a part-time program), but we still can have fun and feel the improvement of our skills in each class.

• UX/UI Design
    Marina  User Photo
    Marina • UX/UI Designer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I choose to enroll in IronHack UX/UI Design Bootcamp after extensive research about UX bootcamps.
    The investment seems to be high at the beginning, but worth every penny. The time we spend exchanging knowledge and learning from the mentors are super valuable and rich.
    The Bootcamp is divided in 3 parts (3 weeks each) the first part is User Experience, and for me, it was the hardest one, it's a LOT of content to assimilate and a lot o dynamics to understand each part. The second part is the UI part, and it was very fun but I wish we had more time to work on it. The last part is the code part and the final project and this time I wish I had more time outside of the Bootcamp to study HTML and CSS, it was too fast, but the content was given in a proper way.
    The projects that I have done during the Bootcamp on IronHack showed that I evolved a lot and I feel prepared to search for jobs.
    As a plus, I had a great experience working on groups and presenting my projects in front of the class and the school, made my pitch and explanation of projects much better!

• Monica Damasceno   User Photo
    Monica Damasceno • Student Verified via GitHub

Amazing! Definitely the biggest learning weeks I've had. The whole team is committed to 9 week learning, the school material is excellent, the curriculum and hands-on activities guide the learning very well and, studying at Ironhack, I saw that it is totally possible to learn something new and put it into practice on personal projects.

• Kátia  User Photo
    Kátia • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I have a Chemical Engineering bachelor degree, but ever since I graduated I have been working with technology and learned some about DB, SQL and Python. I wanted to gather further knowledge on these subjects and realised that maybe, working with data was the thing for me, so I did some research on courses and Ironhack caught my attention.

After reading some reviews about the school and the course itself, I decided to give it a try. I admit it's been a challenge to keep up the studies part-time with working an 8-hour shift during the day, but it's been rewarding so far.

There are tons of tasks to do, but I think it is the fastest and most effective way to absorb the condensed content of the lectures.

In my opinion, the best experience have been getting to know people who already work with data, and learning about real world application of what we are learning. It's also interesting that my classmates have so many different backgrounds, so it's been a great opportunity to make new connections that I wouldn't have made otherwise.

• Amazing Experience
    Marcelo Oliveira  User Photo
    Marcelo Oliveira • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Honestly don't have any cons regarding the course. It was an amazing experience, I learned so much and it translated immediately to my work, especially considering I got a promotion due in large part to this course. My technical knowledge got to a level that I didn't think I would be able to achieve.

• Amazing Experience
    Daniel Valero  User Photo
    Daniel Valero • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I'm a recently graduated from Ironhack - Lisbon. It was a great challenging experience, the things necessaries to fulfill the course is to trust on yourself, but the real fuel to do it was the commitment shown by Jose Carneiro, Guilherme Cardoso, and Sonia Meller, to their students without the help of them I could leave the bootcamp since the 1st week, I'm very grateful for their effort. Of course, I cannot leave out Luis Santos with his great preparation and tips for CV and jobs interview and the rest of the staff that they help us saying words of support to hang in there along the bootcamp and provide a lot of help during the hiring fair days Goncalo Regalado, Alvaro Gonzalez, Munique Martins and Carmen Ortega. A very amazing experience thanks to these amazing people.

• Oscar Pachano  User Photo
    Oscar Pachano • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Ok, let's start. I waited a year before I reviewed IH because I did not want my review to be biased. I haven't had contact any with the people at IH so I can give you the closest thing to a objective opinion out there.

Here it comes:

Ironhack is easily the best choice of my life, no questions asked. Without any kind of background in technology, just hard work, the curriculum and help provided by the Ironhack staff I was able to find a job before I even finished the bootcamp.

So if you want to know if I think you should do Ironhack: the answer is YES.

That's all. Don't read the rest unless you want to read my personal experience.

Now I will write what I think about each part of Ironhack:

Curriculum: Look, this is why you are here, this is what you like, this is what you enjoy doing. You will have classes imparted by a teacher where you will have fun from start to finish, it might be rough, it might be tough but its always fun. I went by this curriculum and it actually help me understand coding and gave me great foundations on how to study and learn new technologies. I still go about learning new technologies the same way I did at Ironhack. If you follow this curriculum(understanding it, reading it before class and then solving every doubt you have during classes) and finish EVERY part of it(even the "extras") you will leave Ironhack knowing enough to get hired anywhere.

Instructors: My teacher was Nick Borbe, my TAs were Marcos Palacios and Manuel Cabrera. Everyone was great, super helpful and knowledgeable. If at any point they did not know the answer to something you asked they would look into it and comeback with the answer. Great people all around.

Job Assistance: Ironhack is the best, and that's in no small part thanks to Daniel Brito, this guy will find you a job. He won't hold your hand during the process but if he sees you putting in 200% he will put in 300%. Make use of him, ask him questions, show him you are interested and he will help you.

Overall: As with any other course or any type of education process you will get back what you put in. If this is really what you want I can't think of a better place to learn the basics of coding/programming/web develpment than at Ironhack. They helped me change my life for the better, I'm finally happy with what I do and actually miss work when I'm on vacation. All of this started with Ironhack and I will never forget it.

If you are still undecided I invite you to add me on linkedin and ask me any question about Ironhack and my experience there, I'll be more than happy to answer.

• Ally Campbell  User Photo
    Ally Campbell • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Ironhack is a GAME CHANGER!

I live in Orlando, FL and there's no boot camps nearby, so I had a large variety of choices. After doing a ton of research, I chose Ironhack Miami based on reviews, application interviews, and job placement rates. I did the full time UX/UI course.

I truly believe I made the best choice. The teachers are so caring and knowledgeable, and I can't even believe how much I've learned in ten weeks. The network of alumni between the ten (nine? idk) global campuses is great – Ironhackers are always there for Ironhackers. It makes getting help, finding a mentor, and networking for jobs so much easier.

Our career outcomes guy is THE MAN. He is super amazing in giving us all the tools we need to find a career we love.

I recommend Ironhack a thousand times over. I keep trying to make my friends come so they can have the same great experience that I did. LOL.

• Paola Alean Florez  User Photo
    Paola Alean Florez • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

An intensive and inspiring experience! We went through issues with the assigned teacher from the machine learning module (it might be because we were the first Data Analytics Bootcamp in Mexico City), but Ironhack handled it. We got a new brilliant teacher that has statistical and math knowledge, but most importantly, he had the interest to teach and boost our learning.

The best part was the people and connexions you make throughout a full-time Bootcamp.

• Parker  User Photo
    Parker • Software developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Ironhack Miami was the best academic decision I've ever made. I graduated from USF with a bachelors in Chemistry and the job outlook wasn't fantastic. After having previous experience with web design I decided to attend and after 9 weeks of hard work I managed to graduate the bootcamp and even land a job at the hiring fair thanks to Brito! You really can't go wrong with this school -- relevant tech stack, professional development, awesome instructors/staff, and even beer on tap. You will not regret this decision! At the end of the day you will get out exactly what you put in.

• Sergui  User Photo
    Sergui • Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I remember when I emigrated here to the US, and I was looking for a place to help me accelerate my professional career. Ironhack seemed like an excellent decision because I had heard of them, and had recommendations from students who already finished that Bootcamp. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to be one of the winners of a full scholarship at Ironhack. I felt amazing and closer to where I wanted to go.

Ironhack helped me acquire skills for this new digital economy, how to build my network, work as a team and with deadlines, and how to use these latest technologies to undertake your projects. All the classes we attend are very practical with real-world challenges and that you are experienced to go from a beginner to advanced level and acquire that way of solving problems thinking as a programmer.

The Ironhack team is amazing, they will be your mentors and friends who will guide you and always look for your best. They are very professional and fun. Once you have completed Bootcamp, the team organizes a Hiring Fair to help you get a job and train you for the world of work. The experience is very challenging and with a lot opportunities , that definitely it will help you succeed.

Finally, having concluded with Ironhack, I find myself working thanks to their support, and my efforts. The whole experience I lived with them was like an adventure, the classrooms are very comfortable and focused on the student learning, the different places to work in their building fit into your way of working, if you want to work in silence, there are places for it, if you need to work with a team you'll find the right spot, and the snacks they have to help the students to be very comfortable and healthy.

I recommend 100% and do not doubt that it will be a place to empower your lives!

• Víctor  User Photo
    Víctor • García • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Thanks to the support of two excellent teachers, one focused on Python and the other focused on ML, as well as 3 more specialists in the field who in all classes knew how to answer all my questions, not only could I conclude the Bootcamp but we also acquired the practice and The knowledge necessary to start in this field of data analysis, we have an excellent environment and at all times we have direct communication with the entire Ironhack Mexico team.

During the Bootcamp course we had a first ML teacher who did not have the necessary skills, so we requested a new teacher and the Ironhack team sent us an excellent machine learning teacher, which was Yonatan Rodriguez Alvarez, which I highly recommend; and with respect to the previous teacher, don't worry because he doesn't teach on campus anymore.

• Data Analyst
    - 9/27/2019
    Gustavo Rangel  User Photo
    Gustavo Rangel • Data Analyst • Graduate Verified via GitHub

The data analytics course at Ironhack Mexico is a good one, have a lot of support from the staff and the community and graduates are very helpful, I really recommend the course if you like hard work and an intensive way of learning, not recommended if you can't commit to an activity for a long period of time.

• Joana Ribeiro Duarte  User Photo
    Joana Ribeiro Duarte • Analyst (Waeg) • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I joined Ironhack because I wanted to change my life, and learn skills that would make me competitive and were sought after in this ever changing job market. After being abroad for multiple years, I decided to return to Portugal, my home country, to start anew and review my choices - here was my first contact with Ironhack. Since the get go, it was a great experience - from the first contact to get more information to the tests to get in, to information and to personalized help throughout the whole bootcamp, they kept tabs on me an made sure my worries were addressed and I got the support I needed. I got my first job in the field within 1 month after finishing the bootcamp, but between finishing and until that first contract they helped us with interview processes and questions, moral support and any queries we might have, any time I needed. More than just a bootcamp, they keep you involved long after you finish, and you create a network of resources, colleagues and - most importantly - friends in the field, who understand your struggle. I advise anyone to join Ironhack - 2 of my best friends are starting in January, and my husband is highly considering it!! From Munique, to Gonçalo, to Álvaro to Luis, the teachers, the TAs (if you get Guilherme and Carla in Web Dev or Angela in UX/UI you'll see what I mean!) you will have the best team that worries about you and is there for anything you need.
  • Web Dev Bootcamp
    - 9/24/2019
    Mariana Vargas  User Photo
    Mariana Vargas • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I attended Lisbon's full time web dev bootcamp and couldn't be more satisfied with the experience. The bootcamp is suitable for students with a wide range of levels and backgrounds, so don't be afraid to join if you don't have any prior experience either don't think it will not be challenging if you already come from a tech background. The contents of the lessons concern the market trends - being updated regularly - and professional procedures, a lot of focus in good code practices as well. Also, there was a very good career support providing personalized mentoring to help the students to integrate the job market. The bootcamp ends with a hiring fair (optional) with partner companies, after a week of preparation for interviews, making a CV, improving linkedin profile and training for technical interviews. There is also the opportunity to attend the hiring fair in any Ironhack campus all over the world, opening doors for international careers. The environment is very supportive and the staff was the most pacient and helpful I could have asked for.

• Wen  User Photo
    Wen • UX/UI Designer & Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Hello there,

I enrolled in Ironhack's UX/UI Bootcamp knowing very little about UX/UI and the Ironhack team helped me to transition in my career change (coming in with a marketing, business admin, and graphic design background) and created a wonderful family-oriented environment where I felt most welcome and inspired to learn. I will always be grateful for everything I learned, the memories created, friends made, and the whole experience. In 9 weeks you'll complete a number of different projects for your portfolio. You'll experience sleep deprivation, mental exhaustion, grouchy mood swings, weight loss (from skipped meals), and Miami traffic, but, all of it will be worth it in the end. I wished we spent more time doing UI and coding versus mostly UX. I really valued the one-on-one training sessions even though they were short. They'll supply you with an immense amount of outside resources and information.

The instructors and TAs are knowledgable, understanding, and flexible. God Bless Snezana Dragusev. Once you graduate you'll receive job placement assistance from Daniel Brito. He's phenomenal and a great resource. University career counselors' can use some training from him and follow his example.

You won't regret joining. Happy designing and coding!