55 Best Wordpress Bootcamps
- 14Reviews4CoursesHofstra University offers 16 to 28-week, online bootcamps in Cybersecurity, Web Development, Data Science, Data Analytics, and Cloud Computing. All bootcamp ... Read MoreHofstra University offers 16 to 28-week, online bootcamps in Cybersecurity, Web Development, Data Science, Data Analytics, and Cloud Computing. All bootcamp courses are online and self-paced. Students work on real-world, practical projects. Anyone is welcome to apply to the bootcamps, but basic IT skills are advised. Graduates of all bootcamps receive a Certificate of Completion from Hofstra University. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Excellent experinceThis was the first data science course I have undertaken, and I must say, it was worth the while. There is a lot to study; the coaches provide extra materials ... Read MoreThis was the first data science course I have undertaken, and I must say, it was worth the while. There is a lot to study; the coaches provide extra materials that helps you understand everything. They are also very professional and designed the course curriculum in a way that’s suitable for all students.
The projects and exercises are very realistic, and once you complete 50% of the course, you are on your way to begin learning Machine, Deep Learning, and Data Science in-depth.
The course is well structured, with self-paced courses and tutors were hands on ground to provide all the support I needed. The tutors took their time to break down complex concepts like as descriptive and inferential statistics. You'll also get a completion certificate at the end which is a major plus when job hunting.... Read Less
- 13Reviews5CoursesArizona State University (ASU) Bootcamps offer 24-week, part-time courses in cybersecurity, coding, data analytics, or financial technology, and an 18-week, ... Read MoreArizona State University (ASU) Bootcamps offer 24-week, part-time courses in cybersecurity, coding, data analytics, or financial technology, and an 18-week, part-time course in digital marketing. The cybersecurity curriculum offers hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases and defensive and offensive cybersecurity. Read More
5Graduate - Course: FinTech (Online) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Arizona State University - FinTech BootcampI have successfully completed my 6-month journey through Arizona State University FinTech Bootcamp! I enrolled in the program with no prior coding experience a ... Read MoreI have successfully completed my 6-month journey through Arizona State University FinTech Bootcamp! I enrolled in the program with no prior coding experience at all. My background consists of construction and about a decade of day trading experience. I was not sure what to make of the Bootcamp at first as I had never done online education before. I was not very tech savvy in general. The first day of class my instructor asked me a question, he said Why are you here? I thought about it for a second and explained I am there to change careers, I am tired of the physical labor, busting my back all day in the blistering heat. He told me to remember my why and stay focused. I knew it was going to be hard but I decided I was going to trust the process. With the support of my classmates and my amazing tutor/mentor Johnathan I took it one day at a time and little by little started to learn how to program. I became very passionate early on in the course and used that passion as motivation to learn as much as I could. It is a fast-paced course and definitely not for those that are not willing to put in the effort. For disclosure and full transparency, I put in easily 20- 30+ hours each week of outside class time to really absorb everything but I was more than willing as I was determined to learn and remembered my "why". My Instructor Estevan and teacher assistant Derek were very informative and insightful, they offered office hours before and after class which I attended every one. They could not have been any more supportive of me throughout the entire journey. They knew my background of having No background as it relates to programming and were more than willing to match my effort and support me by answering any questions I had. I realized that the experience is what you make of it so I asked as many questions as I could think of and kept detailed notes. By asking so many questions in office hours and taking detailed notes of the problems I had I was able to start helping other classmates debug their errors in class. Helping others allowed me to instill within myself what I learned. I am proud to say I was announced as one of the Top students in the class upon completion as I maintained an A+ average and missed no classes or assignments.Being a day trader for nearly a decade I have been keeping track of tedious statistics, manually, first on paper in a notebook then eventually in an excel spreadsheet. Early on in the Bootcamp I realized I could use my skills to automate the tedious and very time-consuming tasks that were required of me. Around the 10th week of the bootcamp, I started working on a personal project to utilize for my day trading. I decided I would implement the skills I was learning in class, putting these skills to practical use in real time really ensured I was comprehending everything. By the end of the program I completed my day trading application and currently use it on a day to day basis to help myself make trading decisions.I would recommend this bootcamp to anyone that has an interest in learning Python. You can 100% do it through this Bootcamp as it offers you all the support you need to thrive. You have to have the tenacity from within yourself. If you want to further your education there is no better place in my opinion. The support and staff are professional knowledgeable experts in the field with a bleeding passion which is contagious. I enjoyed the program and would do it all over again.My 2 cents:Attend office hoursMeet with your tutor weeklyRe-watch all the recordings of the classesTake detailed notesWork on your own passion projectSupport your classmatesAlways remember your "WHY"If you want to achieve success Arizona State University FinTech Bootcamp is highly suggested.
I have recently completed the bootcamp so I can not give a fair assessment on Job Assistance yet as it is not applicable to me currently. I can say they do offer excellent resources and provide support in preparing for the career hunt!
- 12Reviews4CoursesNortheastern Illinois University Bootcamps teach 6-9 month online bootcamps in Cybersecurity, Web Development, Data Science, and Data Analytics. The online b... Read MoreNortheastern Illinois University Bootcamps teach 6-9 month online bootcamps in Cybersecurity, Web Development, Data Science, and Data Analytics. The online bootcamps are taught via 1500+ hours of interactive tutoring. Students should expect to work on real-world tech projects (including a final capstone project), collaborate with other students, and build a portfolio throughout the bootcamps that demonstrates job readiness. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Cybersecurity Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: based on my experience, this course is exceptionalI have always had interest in computers and I.T. So I thought the field of cybersecurity would be a good fit for me. The idea of cybersecurity is a fascinating ... Read MoreI have always had interest in computers and I.T. So I thought the field of cybersecurity would be a good fit for me. The idea of cybersecurity is a fascinating one and to be a part of this community, I decided to take this course to expand my knowledge whilst getting my BSc. It hasn’t been the easiest route but nonetheless, this course made things a lot easier for me. I have learned a lot in the period I have been taking the course.... Read Less
I have learned how to work with virtual labs, work with career advisors and have completed every exercise given here. I will say it has been a ride thus far. I will advise anyone looking to build a career in cybersecurity to enroll in this course. It is pretty well made with low tuition fees to get you started on the right path.
- 10Reviews3CoursesColorado State University Pueblo offers online, self-paced bootcamps in cybersecurity, web development, data science, and data analytics & visualization.... Read MoreColorado State University Pueblo offers online, self-paced bootcamps in cybersecurity, web development, data science, and data analytics visualization. Students will work on real-world, practical projects, and will receive a Certificate of Completion from Colorado State University Pueblo upon graduating bootcamp. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Cybersecurity Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: I Love how detailed it wasBefore taking this course, I was a novice in Cybersecurity, but after I completed the course, I became very knowledgeable in privacy, security, and anonymity an ... Read MoreBefore taking this course, I was a novice in Cybersecurity, but after I completed the course, I became very knowledgeable in privacy, security, and anonymity and more. Thanks to this course, I now understood the threat and vulnerability landscape through threat modeling and risk assessments. The tutors taught me the foundations of operating system security and privacy functionality.
This course is designed for both beginners and intermediate experienced persons interested in mitigating the risk from hackers, Trojans, cyber-criminal, malware, trackers, and all online threats. If you fall within these categories, I will strongly recommend this Cybersecurity course to you.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Cybersecurity Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: The program exceeded my expectationsThe cybersecurity course I enrolled in has been impactful. The process involved from gaining admission to completion of the course has been seamless. The online ... Read MoreThe cybersecurity course I enrolled in has been impactful. The process involved from gaining admission to completion of the course has been seamless. The online lectures, assessments, and grading helped me keep a tab on my development effortlessly and navigate the website interface without stress. The certification exam preparation was everything I needed, as it has helped me gain practical knowledge on the course.... Read Less
The self-determined pace at which students learn lessons allows for flexibility in assimilation, depending on all students' abilities. I am in no doubt that everyone has the chance to become their best with this course.
5Graduate - Course: Web Design Certificate (NYC or Online) - New York City
Verified Via LinkedIn
- 5Reviews3CoursesDigital Vidya offers live online or self-paced, 12-, 16-, or 28-week, full-time or part-time Masters courses in Digital Marketing, Data Science, and Data Ana... Read MoreDigital Vidya offers live online or self-paced, 12-, 16-, or 28-week, full-time or part-time Masters courses in Digital Marketing, Data Science, and Data Analytics. The Digital Marketing and Data Analytics courses are designed for beginners. The Data Science course is designed for students with a background in programming. Classes are fully remote so students can learn from anywhere. Read More
5Student - Course: Design for The Web - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: PE Gave Me the Confidence to Persue a Career in Web DevelopmentMy journey into web development began at the end of 2019 and sporadically throughout 2020 and 2021 when I came across a “How to Build a Calculator using HTML/CS ... Read MoreMy journey into web development began at the end of 2019 and sporadically throughout 2020 and 2021 when I came across a “How to Build a Calculator using HTML/CSS/ and JS” tutorial on YouTube. I had no coding experience and figured I’d skim through the video and then watch another video. I ended up watching the entire 37-minute video, and although confused at what I watched, I kept thinking to myself how amazing it was watching someone create an online calculator from nothing.... Read Less
I began to research how I could learn programming through Google search, Reddit forums, Quora, and any site or resource I could get a response to. I found so many responses that said going to a coding boot camp would be the best road to take, but also an equal amount of responses that said boot camps are a waste of time because all the resources are on Google, YouTube, Khan Academy, FreeCodeCamp, Codecademy, etc.
The coding boot camp promise of becoming “a full-stack software developer and landing a $90,000 a year job in 12 weeks” was so enticing that I decided to research that option. Yes it was expensive, yes it required 8-10 hours a day, every day for the next 12 weeks, but the idea of becoming a full-stack developer and making that much money in 3 months just seemed too good to be true. I research every boot camp near me as well as all the “best” online boot camps. I requested information from them, spoke to reps over the phone, went to info sessions, and even interviewed for a few. I spent two months researching and meeting with boot camps but in the end, there just weren't any that gave me total confidence.
Nearly every boot camp I spoke to sounded like they were trying to sell me their school and get me enrolled so they can take my money. They would often repeat how much money I will be making in such a short time and how I did not need to know ANYTHING about programming to enroll. They would give me their syllabi and it just seemed impossible to truly learn everything they said and be a full stack developer in 12 weeks. Many of them also did not seem to have a great career assistance program for graduates. In fact, most just told me to bombard people on LinkedIn, and eventually, someone will grant me an interview. In the end, I felt they were all sale pitches and felt none of those boot camps had my best interest at heart.
I ended up going down the self-taught route and purchased a few courses on Udemy. It started with HTML and CSS and I would watch and code along with the instructor. I would add images to a webpage, change the font colors, make the heading fixed to the top of the pages, and do things a real web developer did. I felt great and felt accomplished. The only problem was problems. When I would come across an issue or something not working correctly I did not know how to fix it. These problems were not in the tutorial thus I did not know how to come up with a solution. That is when I realized that the only reason I knew how to add images, change font colors, and make headings fixed were because I was blindly following another person’s code and not learning its core concepts and why things were happening. I also had trouble retaining things I learned and would end up rewatching the same parts of the tutorial over and over again with each new time thinking I was finally going to get it. I never did get it. I would quickly deduce that the tutorial I purchased was bad and would learn better from another tutorial. I never did get better with the new tutorial.
I was depressed after feeling like a failure for not being able to self-teach myself like all those other self-taught web developers on YouTube and Instagram. I thought about quitting and did for a few months. Then in January of 2021, I decided to get back on the coding horse and give it another ride. I ended up coming across a video posted by Derek from Perpetual Education which led me to their website. What intrigued me was that this website was not like the other boot camps out there. There was no giant text telling me I could be a full stack developer in 12 weeks and make $90k a year. The site was bright and welcoming. It also featured introductory videos Derek made explaining what this mentorship was, who it was for, what we would be learning, and why Derek made it. And throughout all the video, it felt Derek was talking directly to me as someone who genuinely wants to teach web development and design the way he wished he was taught. Perpetual Education and Derek were able to give me something those other boot camps could not: confidence in me that I could become a web developer and confidence that he can help me get there.
I have been a student at Perpetual Education for the last 5 months and there is not a single day that goes by that I regret enrolling. Within the first two months, I have learned more than I have in almost 2 years of self-teaching.
The concepts I’ve mentioned are just the tip of the iceberg in the mentorship and every day we students are constantly learning something new. The best part of it all is that Derek teaches in a manner that is easy to learn. When things are not easy, he is ALWAYS there to help answer questions and guide you. “Design for the Web” is NOT a boot camp, it is a mentorship that truly teaches you the fundamentals of whatever field you want to go into. Whether it is design, front-end development, back-end development, program management, or whatever other tech field you want to go into, Derek and Ivy will do everything they can to help you.
I have always been a pessimist when it comes to my career. I’ve always felt I could never amount to anything or get anywhere. For the first time in 10 years, I am excited and confident about my career. I completely trust Derek and Ivy and know, wholeheartedly, that I am in great caring hands. And I know that even after I land a career, Derek will still be the mentor I go to whenever I need help or advice. This will not be a once you “graduate” you are done kind of program like those other boot camps. I will come back and edit this post as time goes on but I just wanted to take the time to post how grateful I am to be a student at Perpetual Education and cannot wait to see where it takes me.
- 2Reviews1CourseDigital Creative Institute is a 12-month digital marketing apprenticeship program in San Antonio and Austin, Texas. Digital Creative Institute focuses on giv... Read MoreDigital Creative Institute is a 12-month digital marketing apprenticeship program in San Antonio and Austin, Texas. Digital Creative Institute focuses on giving recent college graduates the necessary skills to thrive in the workforce and provide local businesses in San Antonio and Austin with highly qualified and productive talent. Digital Creative is looking for growth-minded applicants eager to learn. The school then trains, mentors, and coaches apprentices over a 12-month period to boost marketing skills and ensure long-term alignment with their company, and matches them up with companies in need of marketing professionals. Read More
- 2Reviews6CoursesCornerstone International Community College of Canada offers 24-month Web and Mobile App Development and Network & Systems Solutions bootcamps and a 12-m... Read MoreCornerstone International Community College of Canada offers 24-month Web and Mobile App Development and Network Systems Solutions bootcamps and a 12-month Digital Marketing Specialist bootcamp. The Web and Mobile App Development and Network Systems Solutions bootcamps each include 9 courses over the course of 12 months followed by 12 months of paid co-op work experience. The Digital Marketing Specialist bootcamp includes 6 months of coursework followed by a 6 month paid co-op experience. Read More
5Student - Course: Web and Mobile App Development - Vancouver
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Super practical diploma programsWhen I was a student, we were participating many projects right after finishing any web and mobile development topics. Especially, my teacher, Ali(he is still t ... Read MoreWhen I was a student, we were participating many projects right after finishing any web and mobile development topics. Especially, my teacher, Ali(he is still teaching with the same passion like his first day) has two master degree from one of the high-end universities in Canada. He was just amazing because of small class size, he would spend his time for every student in order for us to understand the logic behind and every single details.
I could personally write so much good things about the program, long story short, it is just a brilliant program that everyone should have a chance to be part of this great atmosphere. Highly recommended.... Read Less
- 2Reviews12CoursesUpgrade Hub is a bootcamp in Madrid, Spain that offers part-time and full-time intensive courses in Web Development and UX/UI Design. Classes are taught in-p... Read MoreUpgrade Hub is a bootcamp in Madrid, Spain that offers part-time and full-time intensive courses in Web Development and UX/UI Design. Classes are taught in-person in Madrid. The curriculum for each bootcamp is designed in collaboration with employers so that graduates are employable and have specific skills that employers in Madrid are seeking. Mentors at Upgrade Hub are working professionals who teach via a “learning by doing” methodology. Expect to face real-world problems and challenges while building digital projects. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Analytics - Madrid
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Data Mining, Data Analytics, Data ScienceLo recomiendo, me ayudó a mejorar muchísimo mi nivel en programación y profundizar en matemática y estadística.Alcanzas un nivel de entrada bastante bueno para ... Read MoreLo recomiendo, me ayudó a mejorar muchísimo mi nivel en programación y profundizar en matemática y estadística.... Read Less
Alcanzas un nivel de entrada bastante bueno para cualquier empresa, lo aconsejo con vistas incluso a Data Science, ya que se ven tanto modelos supervisados como no supervisados.
- 2Reviews4CoursesPluralsight is an online learning platform to help technologists keep up with changing technology and build skills in cloud, mobile, security and data. Plura... Read MorePluralsight is an online learning platform to help technologists keep up with changing technology and build skills in cloud, mobile, security and data. Pluralsight Paths range in length from 9 hours to 50 hours, and combine multiple courses and tools to teach specific skills from start to finish in the right order. Pluralsight offers Paths in Web Development, IT Ops, Creative, Security. Read More
- 1Reviews5CoursesInterface Web School is a 10-week intensive web development program, where students will learn to build their own web applications and be effective software ... Read MoreInterface Web School is a 10-week intensive web development program, where students will learn to build their own web applications and be effective software developers. Based in Omaha, Nebraska, Interface Web School teaches beginners who are motivated and have aspirations to be we developers. Student will learn hard technical skills like behavior-driven development, programming patterns, and 3rd party API utilization. In addition, students will participate in project management workshops, leadership workshops and other events to ensure they are ready to contribute to a development team on day one. Interface Web School offers immersive programs in both Ruby and .NET. Read More
5Student - Course: Full-Stack Web Developer Training Course: Java - Omaha
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Great School!I have taken two classes at Interface Web School so far - Foundations and Java. I am starting my third class with them, WordPress, on August 7. I have really en ... Read More
I have taken two classes at Interface Web School so far - Foundations and Java. I am starting my third class with them, WordPress, on August 7. I have really enjoyed my time at Interface. The instructors, Nick and Kent, were great. I learned a lot from them. Nick ran the Foundations course, which teaches HTML, CSS, and jQuery, with a bit of Bootstrap (although Nick doesn't like that - he prefers coding in pure CSS). We did several projects, including one where we animate flipping a card over. I know it doesn't sound like much, but I have since used it in sites I am working on to create a spinning effect. We did not have one big project in that class, just some weekly projects. In Java, however, we did have one big class project. We made an online UNO game (the card game, that is). It works great! We finished the main work on it during class, but we still have some things we want to add, so we all agreed to meet on Sundays after the class was finished to add those things. One thing that the Java class had that online courses do not have is the back end. When you're making Java applications for a server, you have to add extra code such as POJOs to the package in order for it to work. We also had to learn a bit of SQL to get our data working for the game. I highly recommend Interface!
Disclosure: I did not have to pay out of pocket for Interface. A state grant has paid for my classes. I don't think paying for it would change my opinion though.... Read Less
- 1Reviews2CoursesOpen Cloud Academy is a full-time, 9-week cyber security bootcamp in San Antonio, TX. Students will learn Linux SysAdmin and Network Operations from a team o... Read MoreOpen Cloud Academy is a full-time, 9-week cyber security bootcamp in San Antonio, TX. Students will learn Linux SysAdmin and Network Operations from a team of Subject Matter Experts to achieve industry recognized certifications and a hands-on learning experience. As a Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) approved, and Rackspace inspired Education Center, Open Cloud Academy is focused on developing technical talent, and enhancing technical career opportunities in the Texas community. Read More
- 1Reviews4CoursesQ College offers 12-week, full-time courses in web development & digital marketing in Victoria, BC. Q College aims to maintain standards of academic exce... Read MoreQ College offers 12-week, full-time courses in web development digital marketing in Victoria, BC. Q College aims to maintain standards of academic excellence for their students' future success. Students will engage in instructor-led group learning to gain essential skills for website design and development. The course teaches the most relevant software development languages in today's tech industry to help students get their foot in the door in any future tech career. By learning core skills like web design with HTML and CSS, setting up content management systems, and digital marketing strategies and tools, students will be equipped to change their careers. Applicants must successfully pass Q College's Basic Computer Skills Assessment in order to be admitted into the course. Upon successful completion of courses, students can receive a certificate or diploma. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Development - New York City
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Full Stack Web Developer CertificateI just finished the full stack bootcamp and have been speaking to an extensive network of alumni and career advisors to help prepare for interviews(technical an ... Read More
I just finished the full stack bootcamp and have been speaking to an extensive network of alumni and career advisors to help prepare for interviews(technical and non technical), resume help and job search! This bootcamp has taught me so much and am so grateful I found this program to continue my journey in tech as a minority.
Not only do they help you learn outside the tech curriculum, but they help direct you to a wide array of resources and generate a career game plan such as what frameworks to learns and next steps towards reaching my goals.
They also have a ton of other information on their blog:... Read Less
- 0Reviews1CourseLadies Learning Code runs a 7-week part-time Digital Skills for Beginners bootcamp in Toronto, Canada. Ladies Learning Code is a Canada-wide nonprofit organi... Read MoreLadies Learning Code runs a 7-week part-time Digital Skills for Beginners bootcamp in Toronto, Canada. Ladies Learning Code is a Canada-wide nonprofit organization with the aim of helping women and youth become passionate about technology through hands-on learning. The company started out running small workshops for women around the country, then summer camps for kids, and now they have added the 7-week Digital Skills program. Read More
- 0Reviews1CourseGoCode Academy Bootcamp by GoHustle is a 12-week, full-time bootcamp in Buckinghamshire, England. The purpose of the course is to provide students with the r... Read MoreGoCode Academy Bootcamp by GoHustle is a 12-week, full-time bootcamp in Buckinghamshire, England. The purpose of the course is to provide students with the required knowledge of web development, as well as a better understanding of how a website is created and built from initial design stages to the final product. Students are encouraged to work with local businesses, go on apprenticeships, and further their technical education. Not only will this course provide a 12-week window into programming life cycle, it will also provide training and understanding of the most commonly used development programming and scripting languages. Read More
- 0Reviews2CoursesWP Code Camp is a 24-week, full stack WordPress-based coding bootcamp offered through remote learning or in-person at California State University’s Fullerton... Read MoreWP Code Camp is a 24-week, full stack WordPress-based coding bootcamp offered through remote learning or in-person at California State University’s Fullerton campus. In-person learning is intended to fit around work or school obligations with two evening classes per week and one full day of class on weekends. WP Code Camp blends instructor-led discussions with lab work and real-world portfolio projects. WP Code Camp curriculum incorporates elements of Computer Science, Digital Arts, Marketing/Communications, and Cyber Security. This curriculum is designed to equip students to build, maintain, and customize WordPress web products. Read More
- 0Reviews7CoursesTexas A&M University Skills Bootcamp offers remote, immersive 12-week bootcamps in Sales Professional, Customer Success, Ecommerce Specialist, Product Ma... Read MoreTexas A University Skills Bootcamp offers remote, immersive 12-week bootcamps in Sales Professional, Customer Success, Ecommerce Specialist, Product Management, Project Management, Digital Marketing, and UX/UI Design. Students will learn through expert-led live sessions that focus on real-world learning. Texas A University Skills Bootcamp students receive career coaching. If bootcamp students do not find a job within six months of graduation, they will receive a full tuition refund. All bootcamp students will receive a Certificate of Achievement upon completion. Read More