Interface Web School
Interface Web School is a 10-week intensive web development program, where students will learn to build their own web applications and be effective software developers. Based in Omaha, Nebraska, Interface Web School teaches beginners who are motivated and have aspirations to be we developers. Student will learn hard technical skills like behavior-driven development, programming patterns, and 3rd party API utilization. In addition, students will participate in project management workshops, leadership workshops and other events to ensure they are ready to contribute to a development team on day one. Interface Web School offers immersive programs in both Ruby and .NET.
Recent Interface Web School Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Interface Web School News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $5,500 Class size N/A Location OmahaMake the web a better place by learning how to build user friendly, beautiful, and interactive websites. The web is everywhere, and the skills needed to build great websites are more in-demand than ever before. During this course you’ll learn how to build websites from your own designs or someone else’s. You’ll learn about what makes a good design, and why it’s important to preserve every aspect of a design when turning it into a live website. In addition to building websites from scratch, you’ll interact with multiple popular libraries and frameworks such as jQuery and Bootstrap. You’ll learn how to stay ahead of an ever-changing career field in technology, speak about web technologies with other developers and designers, and make informed decisions about what technologies to use for your projects.
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Placement Test No Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost $7,000 Class size N/A Location OmahaBy the end of Interface Web School’s Full-Stack Web Developer Ruby on Rails course, you will have learned everything from how the web’s core technologies work together to form a web page (layout, style, basic animation) to how to build your own web applications by applying advanced concepts like behavior-driven development, programming patterns, and 3rd party API utilization. You will also have the opportunity to attend project management workshops, leadership workshops and additional exclusive sessions for course participants.
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Placement Test No Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost $7,500 Class size N/A Location OmahaWant to begin a career as a .NET developer? Take this course. Our talented course facilitators will teach you everything you need to know from understanding functional and technical specs to working within Visual Studio and SQL and web forms. By the end of this course, you will have a firm understanding of .NET development to make productive contributions to a team.
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Placement Test No Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost $5,500 Class size N/A Location Omaha
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Placement Test No Interview Yes
Interface Web School Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Great School!- 7/27/2017David Tarvin • Student • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Developer Training Course: Java • Campus: Omaha • Verified via GitHub
I have taken two classes at Interface Web School so far - Foundations and Java. I am starting my third class with them, WordPress, on August 7. I have really enjoyed my time at Interface. The instructors, Nick and Kent, were great. I learned a lot from them. Nick ran the Foundations course, which teaches HTML, CSS, and jQuery, with a bit of Bootstrap (although Nick doesn't like that - he prefers coding in pure CSS). We did several projects, including one where we animate flipping a card over. I know it doesn't sound like much, but I have since used it in sites I am working on to create a spinning effect. We did not have one big project in that class, just some weekly projects. In Java, however, we did have one big class project. We made an online UNO game (the card game, that is). It works great! We finished the main work on it during class, but we still have some things we want to add, so we all agreed to meet on Sundays after the class was finished to add those things. One thing that the Java class had that online courses do not have is the back end. When you're making Java applications for a server, you have to add extra code such as POJOs to the package in order for it to work. We also had to learn a bit of SQL to get our data working for the game. I highly recommend Interface!
Disclosure: I did not have to pay out of pocket for Interface. A state grant has paid for my classes. I don't think paying for it would change my opinion though.