Digital Creative Institute
Digital Creative Institute is a 12-month digital marketing apprenticeship program in San Antonio and Austin, Texas. Digital Creative Institute focuses on giving recent college graduates the necessary skills to thrive in the workforce and provide local businesses in San Antonio and Austin with highly qualified and productive talent. Digital Creative is looking for growth-minded applicants eager to learn. The school then trains, mentors, and coaches apprentices over a 12-month period to boost marketing skills and ensure long-term alignment with their company, and matches them up with companies in need of marketing professionals.
Digital Creative’s Apprenticeship model means that students accelerate their career and skill development through intentional, hands-on training. With the guidance of skilled instructors and mentors, students will learn skills such as marketing automation, inbound strategy, project management, front-end web development, and more to be an asset to their company. Digital Creative Institute also gives apprentices the access to a network of marketing experts across the country.
To attend Digital Creative Institute, applicants will go through structured interviews, cognitive ability tests, leadership assessments, and work sample tests.
Recent Digital Creative Institute Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Digital Creative Institute News
- Data Science, HTML, Digital Marketing, Excel, User Experience Design, CSS, Wordpress, SEO, Front End
In PersonFull Time15 Hours/week50 Weeks
The Digital Marketing Apprenticeship is a 12 month immersive learning experience. Apprentices work a full-time, paid marketing job then attend apprenticeship training on 2 evenings per week. The apprenticeship is for marketers looking to accelerate their skill growth by applying what they learn from instructors and mentors back to their jobs. Topics covered: Google Analytics, Content Marketing, PPC, Marketing Automation, Email Marketing, Data Science, Front-End Web Development, and SEO. In addition to classroom instruction, apprentices receive twice monthly meetings with a career coach and earn 8 of the top industry certifications. At the end of the 12 months, apprentices have a robust portfolio of digital marketing work demonstrating 3-5 years of work experience. Digital Creative works with applicants to secure a full-time marketing job, then apprentices begin training in the next cohort.
- Start Date
- Rolling Start Date
- Class size
- San Antonio, Austin
- Tuition Plans
- 12 or 18 month payment plan.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Some background in marketing highly recommended. College graduation required.
- Prep Work
- All apprentices will earn their HubSpot Inbound Marketing and Google Analytics Individual Qualification certificates prior to the apprenticeship.
- Placement Test
Digital Creative Institute Reviews
2 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
I had an amazing experience with DCI. Not only do they provide practical, hands-on learning experiences from industry experts in all fields of digital marketing, but the coaching and mentorship I received from the program is invaluable. It is thanks to DCI that I am confident in my role as a digital marketer and more prepared for any future role that I want to take on.
Our latest on Digital Creative Institute
When you think of your next tech job, does “Digital Marketer” come to mind? It should; a solid understanding of marketing, combined with analytical and a few tech skills, can lead to a fulfilling, evolving career. By 2021, US companies are expected to spend $129 billion on Digital Marketing investments. With the increase in marketing buys over the last few years, experts have forecasted that digital will eventually account for 50% of total advertising spend. So what is digital marketing, and exactly what skills do you need to be successful? Check out our Guide to Digital Marketing Bootcamps to find which types of jobs and salaries you could land in digital marketing, the skills you need to excel in the field, and the best Digital Marketing Bootcamps today.Continue Reading →
Need a rundown of everything that happened in the coding bootcamp industry this September? You’re in luck! We’ve collected all the most important news in this blog post and podcast. This month, we kept up with the status of the bootcamp industry, learned about how bootcamps are thriving in smaller markets, and explored different ways to pay for bootcamp. Plus, we added 7 new schools from around the world to the Course Report school directory! Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast.Continue Reading →