Ladies Learning Code
Ladies Learning Code runs a 7-week part-time Digital Skills for Beginners bootcamp in Toronto, Canada. Ladies Learning Code is a Canada-wide nonprofit organization with the aim of helping women and youth become passionate about technology through hands-on learning. The company started out running small workshops for women around the country, then summer camps for kids, and now they have added the 7-week Digital Skills program.
The program runs twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 pm to 9 pm, with optional Sunday sessions.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.