Q College offers 12-week, full-time courses in web development & digital marketing in Victorica, BC. Q College aims to maintain standards of academic excellence for their students' future success. Students will engage in instructor-led group learning to gain essential skills for website design and development. The course teaches the most relevant software development languages in today's tech industry to help students get their foot in the door in any future tech career. By learning core skills like web design with HTML and CSS, setting up content management systems, and digital marketing strategies and tools, students will be equipped to change their careers. Applicants must successfully pass Q College's Basic Computer Skills Assessment in order to be admitted into the course. Upon successful completion of courses, students can receive a certificate or diploma.
Recent Q College News
Web Development & Digital Marketing Certificate Program
Students will be able to build and maintain HTML/CSS and WordPress web sites, manage multi-channel digital marketing, and design for the web using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. The Web Development & Digital Marketing (WDDM) course provides successful students with a certificate. If taken along with the Drupal Open Source Development & eCommerce (DOSD) course, students can gain a diploma.
PRACTICAL SKILLS WEB DEVELOPMENT DIPLOMA PROGRAM
This program provides excellent real-world experience, training students to manage multiple projects and giving graduates quality websites with which to enhance their work portfolio. Develop comprehensive information architecture, wireframes, sitemaps, and more through this mentorship-styled course.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Q College
Haven’t had time to keep up with all the coding bootcamp news this March? Not to worry– we’ve compiled it for you in a handy blog post and podcast. This month, we read a lot about CIRR and student outcomes reporting, we heard from reporters and coding bootcamp students about getting hired after coding bootcamp, a number of schools announced exciting diversity initiatives, and we added a handful of new schools to the Course Report school directory! Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast.Continue Reading →