Propulsion Academy is a 12-week bootcamp teaching full-stack development, data science, and mobile development in Zurich, Switzerland. Students will participate in an immersive, practical, and hands-on experience as programming is aligned with the future of technical education. Propulsion Academy wants to give students the chance to become programmers no matter their stage in life and is focused on democratising IT education to enhance Switzerland as an important technological hub within Europe.
Recent Propulsion Academy News
Recent Propulsion Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0
Full-Stack Web Development
CHF 6000 Scholarship to Propulsion Academy
The Course Report community is eligible for a CHF 6000 scholarship to Propulsion Academy.
Offer is only valid for new students to Propulsion Academy. Students who have already enrolled in a course cannot claim this scholarship. This scholarship is for Full Stack Web Development course, starting April 24th, 2017, ending July 14th, 2017 (students need to apply before February 28th to qualify).
- Full-Stack Web Development (Zurich)
CHF 3500 Scholarship to Propulsion Academy
The Course Report community is eligible for a CHF 3500 scholarship to Propulsion Academy.
Offer is only valid for new students to Propulsion Academy. Students who have already enrolled in a course cannot claim this scholarship. This scholarship is for Data Science course, starting May 8th, 2017, ending July 28th, 2017 (students need to apply before March 31st to qualify).
- Data Science (Zurich)
Propulsion Academy Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
I'm currently taking part in Propulsion Academy's Full Stack Web Development program and having a great time. For someone coming from a different field, it takes a lot of effort and commitment (most of my nights are also spent in front of a computer), but learning entirely new skillset and way of thinking makes it all worthwile.
While this is a young program, the founders do their best to make it a valuable experience for all of their students. Also, the team of instructurs is a healthy mix of industry experts and former bootcamp graduates, so they know what 's important for us.
Another great selling point: This bootcamp bases its backend part on Java, which is very difficult to find in Europe.
Our latest on Propulsion Academy
Welcome to the October 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month we are also covering our Women In Tech Snapchat takeover! Other trends include new developments in the industry, new outcomes reports and why those are important, new investments in bootcamps, and of course, new coding schools and campuses.Continue Reading →