Codecool does not require any prior knowledge in programming, math, or physics. Applicants should think logically, and have the passion and desire to acquire knowledge. To enroll, applicants take a short survey, pass an English test and logic test, and then interview with the Codecool team. Courses are taught in English.
By the end of the training, students will be confident in applying knowledge for any junior programmer position. With job search help and career services, Codecool helps students build electronic profiles to show future employers exactly what skills they have and what projects they worked on. Codecool is also constantly expanding its corporate partner network to provide the best placements for students.
Recent Codecool Reviews: Rating 5.0
In PersonFull Time25 Hours/week52 Weeks
- Start Date
- Rolling Start Date
- Class size
- Miskolc, Kraków, Budapest, Warsaw
- post payment and 0% loan available
- Refund / Guarantee
- 2-5000 EUR If you or us can not find a job for you. (Depending on the campus you go to)
- Minimum Skill Level
- english skills
- Placement Test
7 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
The environment is great, pleasant and very friendly. I liked the non-frontal approach to education, it was very effective. Apart from hard skills, I think the most important parts were the soft-skill sessions. It helped a lot, not just to be a better worker, but to be a better person. This school has really all the elements, what needed to start a good carrier as a programmer.
TL;DR: you want to be a software engineer / developer but also want to improve your soft skills, meanwhile at the same time you want to have fun? -> you are looking for Codecool!
If you want to learn software engineering this is the best place you can choose! The course starts at a beginner level -as no developer background is necessary- and you make your progress to advanced levels of programming and not to mention that you make friends meanwhile.
The atmosphere is fantastic, the people you work with everyday are very friendly, helpful, open-minded and you can find a lot in common with them. I have to mention that this is a practice-oriented course, which means that there is an A and B week. On the A week, you are home - yeah, I mean really, you stay at home, but you are always welcome in the office - learning and progressing with the curriculum and put it in practice with a fun little practice task. On week B you are in the office with your team working on a larger project (usually a few weeks long) in sprints. You work in a team of 4 which is changed every 6 weeks or so to make you adopt to the changing situation and to experience what it's like to work with others. On every friday you present what you have acomplished during the week to the others and the mentors.
The mentors are always there if you need any help! They are very experienced and wise people, who always try their best. Mentors try not to tell you the answers directly but make you realize what the problem is, where it is coming from and what could be possible answers. They sit down with you, help you with the research and solving the problem.
About my background: I changed to Codecool from a university because I wanted a more practical knowledge, made this step and I did not regret it, not even once! I would recommend Codecool over any university in Hungary if you had enough with theoretical knowledge and want to put your skills into practice.
Oh about skills, have I mentioned that at Codecool they placed great emphasis on soft skills also? Growth mindset, transparent communication, feedback sharing, you name it, they got us covered.
I'm very well satisfied with Codecool.
RECOMMENDED ~1662.0 hrs on record, 10/10