3 Best Coding Bootcamps in Budapest
5Graduate - Course: Full-stack developer course - Bucharest
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: They deliver, even if everything is sugarcoatedAbout me:This section is just so that you can gauge if what I wrote below applies to your situation. I learned programming mostly on my own and only became a Co ... Read MoreAbout me:... Read Less
This section is just so that you can gauge if what I wrote below applies to your situation. I learned programming mostly on my own and only became a Codecool student because I found I needed help in getting a job. I also followed the courses of another company (Scoala Informala de IT <- would not recommend), but this was after I had a decent understanding of the Java programming language. I started learning Java at about 32 years old, and I joined Codecool when I was 36. I finished their courses in 8 months and got hired about 2 months after I finished.
- You will be surrounded by a community of people willing to help you learn how to code. I'm not talking here about the mentors necessarily (though they will definitely help you... if you set your shame aside and ACTUALLY GO ASK THEM), but about the other students.
- The curriculum is decent and, based on what I heard, it somehow got better AND shorter.
- The job guarantee, although not a guarantee per se (more about that in the next section), is real. If your attitude is not that of a jackass, you will get hired through them. This was the main selling point for me, because even though you can indeed learn to program from Udemi, that doesn't mean anyone will actually hire you.
- You will also learn how to hold presentations for your projects, a skill that, from recent experience, seems to be just as important as writing code.
- The curriculum is a roller coaster ride to go through for somebody with no experience in programming. As people have probably already told you if you're planning on becoming a student, the course is a full time job, and you will most likely not be able to also work for the majority of the courses duration.
- Some of the mentors attitude towards mastery based learning can degrade to "figure it out yourself" without them leading you to the right way of doing things. This statement needs more clarification, as for somebody who hasn't programmed before it probably means that the mentor should be there to help with their the majority of their problems. This is not the case though because learning how to research and troubleshoot are also things that students need to learn. I'm talking about stamping out bad solutions that would make your potential employer shake their head in disagreement if they read the code.
- The HR/marketing team will sugarcoat the contract terms heavily. Now I don't blame them, in fact I'd do the same if I were them, however I still want to point it out. If you read the contract though you will know exactly what you're getting into. The terms are not for the faint of heart. If you won't read them, you'll grieve about how horrible the service is. Either way, it's on you. For example you're not actually guaranteed a job, you're guaranteed 6 interviews, but if needed the number of interviews you're allowed to take can be increased (the way I read this paragraph from the contract is that if you're a decent human being they will help you get hired. If not, they'll provide the 6 interviews and then "bye bye". And also it helps protect against abusers who will wait for a year and not have to pay for the course. Bottom line, read the contract).
- 4Reviews5CoursesGreen Fox Academy is a coding bootcamp that offers full-time and part-time software development bootcamps online or in-person at its campuses in Hungary, Cze... Read MoreGreen Fox Academy is a coding bootcamp that offers full-time and part-time software development bootcamps online or in-person at its campuses in Hungary, Czech Republic, and Slovakia. Students will participate in a school-based mentoring methodology where only 10% of class time will be used for instruction. Throughout the courses, learning will be based on completing assignments. In the first two months, students work on introductory training exercises, then the second two months will be dedicated to sample projects. Read Moreonlinetraining
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Best Online Training Institute in Hyderabad, India | Ecorp TrainingsTop and Best Software Training Institutes in Hyderbad, Leader in Online,Corporate& Classroom training on PHP training, Full Stck Training, AngularJS Training, ... Read MoreTop and Best Software Training Institutes in Hyderbad, Leader in Online,Corporate& Classroom training on PHP training, Full Stck Training, AngularJS Training, Web Designing Training, Laravel PHP Training, html css training, sap abap training, digital marketing training, with job support , <a href="https://www.ecorptrainings.com/">Best Online Training Institute in India</a>... Read Less