589 Best Coding Bootcamps Online
- 12Reviews4CoursesSuperCode offers bootcamps in Full Stack Development (22 weeks, full-time), Front End Development (30 weeks, part-time), and UX/UI Design (13 weeks, part-tim... Learn more about SuperCode.SuperCode offers bootcamps in Full Stack Development (22 weeks, full-time), Front End Development (30 weeks, part-time), and UX/UI Design (13 weeks, part-time) online and in-person in Düsseldorf, Germany. Each bootcamp cohort is taught by two, experienced instructors. Classes are taught in German. Learn more about SuperCode.Sven Schlaak
5Student - Course: Full Stack Development - Düsseldorf
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Intensiv, bereichernd, praxisorientiert.Der erste Eindruck täuscht oft, wenn man über Bootcamps nachdenkt. Ich habe gerade das Fullstack Bootcamp abgeschlossen und muss sagen, dass meine Erwartungen wDer erste Eindruck täuscht oft, wenn man über Bootcamps nachdenkt. Ich habe gerade das Fullstack Bootcamp abgeschlossen und muss sagen, dass meine Erwartungen weit übertroffen wurden. Von meinem ersten Beratungsgespräch bis zum Ende des Bootcamps fühlte ich mich immer begleitet und unterstützt. Ich hatte nie das Gefühl, allein gelassen zu werden, und habe mich durchgehend wohlgefühlt.Inhaltlich ist das Bootcamp einfach großartig. Die Lehrinhalte waren äußerst informativ und praxisorientiert. Ich konnte mein Wissen und meine Fähigkeiten in kurzer Zeit erheblich erweitern. Die Dozenten waren kompetent, geduldig und immer bereit, unsere Fragen zu beantworten. Darüber hinaus gab es auch regelmäßige Feedback-Sessions, in denen wir unsere Fortschritte besprechen und gezielte Verbesserungsvorschläge erhalten konnten.Die Organisation des Bootcamps war ebenfalls hervorragend. Alles war gut strukturiert und die Zeit wurde effektiv genutzt. Die Ressourcen, die uns zur Verfügung gestellt wurden, waren umfangreich und hilfreich. Die Atmosphäre im Bootcamp war sehr angenehm und motivierend, da man sich in einer Gemeinschaft von Gleichgesinnten befand, die alle dasselbe Ziel hatten: ihre Fähigkeiten als Fullstack-Entwickler zu verbessern.Ich kann das Bootcamp definitiv mit 5 Sternen bewerten. Die Erfahrung war außergewöhnlich und hat meine Erwartungen übertroffen. Wenn jemand daran interessiert ist, seine Karriere im Bereich Fullstack-Entwicklung voranzutreiben, ist dieses Bootcamp definitiv eine erstklassige Wahl.
- 8Reviews2CoursesCydeo offers a 28-week Java Full Stack Automation Developer/SDET program and a 20-week Cybersecurity program. The school offers live online learning as well ... Learn more about Cydeo.Cydeo offers a 28-week Java Full Stack Automation Developer/SDET program and a 20-week Cybersecurity program. The school offers live online learning as well as in-person learning at their locations in Chicago and Washington, D.C. The Java course covers Java, SQL, and Selenium to prepare students for a career in Automated Testing. The Cybersecurity program covers essential cybersecurity concepts to prepare students for a career in cybersecurity. Learn more about Cydeo.Alex Mwaura
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: What you could beCybertek has equiped me with skills that could have taken me a very long time to acquire, its fast paced but with persistence and had work someone who is intereCybertek has equiped me with skills that could have taken me a very long time to acquire, its fast paced but with persistence and had work someone who is interested can hack it.
- 7Reviews2CoursesCoding Deep Dive is an 8-week, online software design bootcamp. Bootcamp instructors are industry experts and students will solve real world problems in the ... Learn more about Coding Deep Dive.Coding Deep Dive is an 8-week, online software design bootcamp. Bootcamp instructors are industry experts and students will solve real world problems in the course. By the end of the program, students will be able to clearly present ideas to a group of people and discuss complex software design principles, solve complex problems, and apply well-known design patterns to qualifying situations. Graduates of the bootcamp will be able to comfortably analyze and code in real time, and solve coding challenges during job interviews. Learn more about Coding Deep Dive.Eliseo
5Graduate - Course: Software Design and Principles - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Software design and principlesI am a 12-week boot camp graduate, and like many of us, when I started applying for jobs, taking up challenges and interviewing, I realized there was still a lI am a 12-week boot camp graduate, and like many of us, when I started applying for jobs, taking up challenges and interviewing, I realized there was still a lot to learn.
Coding boot camps are great in taking you from zero knowledge to being able to builds things in record time, but it is hard to learn to think like a developer in such short period. This course really helped me with that.
The curriculum is very vast, and it becomes difficult very fast. I struggled a lot but almost immediately I realized that I was getting better. I don't know if I will ever apply all the concepts that I learned, but it definitely leveled up my coding quality and problem solving skills.
The teacher has a lot of experience and he is really good at explaining complex concepts with simple examples. He also has a lot of patience and always goes the extra mile to make sure that you understand.
The career advice part is also really good, you get CV, LinkedIn and portfolio reviews, and mocking interviews with senior developers.
- 7Reviews1CourseAsigmo offers an 8-week, online Interactive Data Science bootcamp. The bootcamp is 8 hours a day, Monday through Friday. Asigmo bootcamp students will learn ... Learn more about Asigmo.Asigmo offers an 8-week, online Interactive Data Science bootcamp. The bootcamp is 8 hours a day, Monday through Friday. Asigmo bootcamp students will learn a software stack that includes Python, Apache Spark, Scikitlearn, Jupyter, and Plotly. Students will follow CRISP-DM methodology. The Data Science bootcamp will cover business understanding, data understanding, data preparation, modeling, evaluation, and deployment. Learn more about Asigmo.Francisco Javier Farfan Orozco
5Graduate - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Data Science TraineeAn overall great intensive data science training bringing as instructors experts in the area from all over the world. Covering languages of Python, R, SQL, AzurAn overall great intensive data science training bringing as instructors experts in the area from all over the world. Covering languages of Python, R, SQL, Azure, Git and topics from agile development to NLP and ML. At the same time providing a diverse fellowship. Highly recommend.
- 6Reviews1CourseCyber University offers an online 268 hour cybersecurity bootcamp based in Puteaux, France. Cyber University bootcamp students will learn about legal issues ... Learn more about Cyber University.Cyber University offers an online 268 hour cybersecurity bootcamp based in Puteaux, France. Cyber University bootcamp students will learn about legal issues related to data protection, components of cyber defense, attack strategies, defense strategies, and cyber crisis management. Bootcamp students will build a real world project including detection, investigation, remediation, and creation of rules. Cyber University bootcamp students will be prepared for careers in network / system administration, system / network architecture, dev ops, or database administration. Learn more about Cyber University.
- 6Reviews1CourseAcadium Plus is an online digital marketing career accelerator offering a 12-module, self-paced, online digital marketing membership program covering hard an... Learn more about Acadium Plus.Acadium Plus is an online digital marketing career accelerator offering a 12-module, self-paced, online digital marketing membership program covering hard and soft skill topics from personal branding and owned media, to paid media, LinkedIn, marketing analytics, PR, and earned media.. The structure of the course is self-paced, so students can control their speed of progress. Most students complete the necessary content within 12 weeks, and find a full-time marketing role within six months. Acadium Plus was built for students looking for hands-on learning in order to gain skills that can accelerate their earning potential. Students will complete projects throughout the course to give them a complete understanding of the topics, and will have the option to complete a remote apprenticeship. This structure will provide marketers a complete understanding of all key digital marketing channels and proven marketing job search techniques. Learn more about Acadium Plus.Naveed Chowdhury
5Graduate - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Hands-on Marketing CoachingI had a wonderful and rewarding experience with Acadium Plus. I enrolled in the program in the spring of last year. I did not know what I was getting into whenI had a wonderful and rewarding experience with Acadium Plus. I enrolled in the program in the spring of last year. I did not know what I was getting into when I enrolled, but as soon as I was there in the first live session, I knew this was the best investment decision that I have made for my career. My mentor was very helpful and guided me throughout the whole process. I finished the course in Oct of last year and landed a full-time opportunity. The community is amazing and we are all connected even after the course. I would recommend this course for anyone who wants to get structured career advice and marketing knowledge from an experienced marketing leader.
5Graduate - Course: Front End Development - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
- 5Reviews6CoursesTakeo is an online tech training provider offering full-time and part-time bootcamps in the United States, Canada, India, and Nepal covering topics like AWS ... Learn more about Takeo.Takeo is an online tech training provider offering full-time and part-time bootcamps in the United States, Canada, India, and Nepal covering topics like AWS Python development (17 weeks), full stack development (11 weeks), Java development (18 weeks), data science (14 weeks), data engineering (18 weeks), and front end development (11 weeks). Takeo focuses on empowerment, community, and accessibility for its students. Takeo also offers 1-on-1 advising to help keep students accountable while they learn. Learn more about Takeo.
5Graduate - Course: Design for The Web - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: What's in a program, really?This program is a bit different from most. I hesitate to call it a "bootcamp" as the curriculum and mentorship is presented in an almost academic-quality mannerThis program is a bit different from most. I hesitate to call it a "bootcamp" as the curriculum and mentorship is presented in an almost academic-quality manner. From the production and planning of the lessons, to the detail and depth you will get into, it begins to feel like a rigorous college program than a quick bootcamp.
This program is designed to cover design fundamentals as well as programming. If I had to guess, I would say that maybe 1/4th of the course is strictly design related, but it is woven into the rigorous programming lessons too at times. Having a decent eye for typography, space, and color can allow you to have more intelligent conversations with co-workers, or even just guide your process when creating your own work. Typography, for example, is one of those things that once you learn even a little bit of the basic ideas - you increase your value as a developer quite a lot. Myself and my cohort have several people who have taken those design principles quite far - and the stuff they've made is genuinely impressive - certainly beyond the portfolios of other people I've seen who have not been exposed to design principles.
The course is quite detailed. It really benefits you to work hard every day until it's over. In my experience, students who do not continually apply themselves tend to not do well in the long term. The ones that stick around and actually work end up becoming pretty freaking great.
So is this program great? I would say so. Personally, I think it's one of the best decisions I've made - and I've went to college. I probably would have considered giving this a try before college if I knew what it would be like. Derek is great, the course is pretty fair in the sense that it increases in difficulty pretty straightforwardly. You never really feel totally lost for too long - but it has its fair share of challenges. I'm a harsh critic when it comes to a lot of things. I'm the type of person to rate an amazing movie or album an 8/10. I don't hand out high scores for things almost ever. I think this course - in terms of learning web development with some design to round you out - is a true 10/10 - and I genuinely mean that it is probably, pound for pound, the best web development program you could take if you want to get a great start in a career, or start your own development company, or what have you. I do think it is that good.
But that doesn't answer the actually important question - is this the right program for you in particular? That's a hard question to answer, because even a really good course and a truly great mentor can't prepare you for the realities of development. It is a hard field. I am currently employed after taking this course - and it's challenging. I've seen a couple cohorts where people seemed really passionate and some gave up, or slacked off, or whatever. I would say that this it depends on your temperament and personality. If you love development, if you love design, and if you love programming - then I think it's the best. But if you don't love those things and if you aren't ready to work really hard to not only pass the course, but land a job - then it is not for you. It takes genuine passion and dedication, and even being a developer now - I would be lying if I said there weren't times that I wanted to give up (and I really like programming!)
In theory, the best possible course would simply act as a mirror. Given a great curriculum and teacher - truthfully speaking, the only people who would have a hard time succeeding are people who aren't actually in love with the idea of being a developer, or something like that. I think this course is a mirror. I think given the price and scope of the material, Derek puts the ball in your court. You will, in a sense, have everything you need to succeed.
Whether you do is up to you.
- 5Reviews1CourseAnalytics Vidhya is a 28-week, part time Data Science Immersive bootcamp based in India. Live online classes are instructor-led and take place on weeknights ... Learn more about Analytics Vidhya.Analytics Vidhya is a 28-week, part time Data Science Immersive bootcamp based in India. Live online classes are instructor-led and take place on weeknights and weekends to accommodate professional work schedules. Data Science Immersive bootcamp students will receive over 500 hours of live online classes and will complete more than 20 industry projects. Students will learn Python, problem formulation and storytelling using Excel, how to build stories using SQL and PowerBi, and cloud computing. Students will also learn EDA, statistics, supervised and unsupervised machine learning, feature engineering, ensemble learning, scalable models, time series forecasting, NLP, deep learning, and NoSQL databases. Learn more about Analytics Vidhya.Swant Ranjan
5Graduate - Course: Data Science Immersive - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Knowledgeable Worthy professionalDid training in certified Scrum Master, Great experience with great trainer, very knowledgeable and highly professional session Ms Jaya, the trainer on KnowledgDid training in certified Scrum Master, Great experience with great trainer, very knowledgeable and highly professional session Ms Jaya, the trainer on KnowledgeHut Upgrad. I would recommend go for training on this platform
- 5Reviews1CourseUniversity of California Irvine Division of Continuing Education offers a 24-week Cybersecurity Boot Camp covering topics like enterprise infrastructure secu... Learn more about UCI Cybersecurity Boot Camp.University of California Irvine Division of Continuing Education offers a 24-week Cybersecurity Boot Camp covering topics like enterprise infrastructure security, application security, ransomware defense, ethical hacking, vulnerability assessments, and penetration testing. Students will complete a capstone project to give the experience with solving real-world, industry-aligned problems. Learn more about UCI Cybersecurity Boot Camp.
- 5Reviews3CoursesTechlent is an online education platform that provides self-paced, personalized data science bootcamps averaging around 12 weeks long. The Data Science Caree... Learn more about Techlent.Techlent is an online education platform that provides self-paced, personalized data science bootcamps averaging around 12 weeks long. The Data Science Career Track and the Data Analytics Career Track include subjects like natural language processing, computer vision, machine learning engineering and marketing analytics and aim to prepare students for jobs in data science. Techlent provides 1-on-1 mentorship with experienced professionals, and curriculum is tailored to the background and career goals of each student. The learning process is highly interactive, and curriculum is taught online with a combination of real-time teaching and self-paced learning. Mentors provide students with study materials and assignments each week, and are available to answer questions. Students can learn at their own pace with a flexible schedule. Learn more about Techlent.David
5Applicant - Course: Data Analytics Career Track - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Business AnalystReceived FLAG company's offer after training with Guo, Jacky and Kailin. They have been extremely helpful and responsible designing and teaching customized cour
Received FLAG company's offer after training with Guo, Jacky and Kailin. They have been extremely helpful and responsible designing and teaching customized courses including SQL and PYTHON, and the course in preparation for behavior questions. I graduated from US top 50th University with dual bachelor degrees but, after 2 years of working at a startup company, I still feel like there is a distance between my ability and the real industry job descriptions. After understanding of my situation, Jacky and Kailin designed and customized the course as they did for each applicant, setup training schedule for each week and provided training materials with pertinence(eg. window functions in SQL, A/B testing in Python, thinking process during the interview). Guo is very reliable keeping you on track as he organzied meeting weekly for applicants sharing our feedbacks after interviews and practice leetcodes together. I feel much more confident during the interview as my abilities got huge improved during each week's 1on1 training and group studies. Overall it was a great outcome and I would definitely recommend taking this course if you are seeking for an analyst opportunity.
- 109Reviews3CoursesTech Talent & Strategy (formerly Tech Talent South) is a certified woman-owned tech recruitment, training, staffing, and consulting company. Tech Talent ... Learn more about Tech Talent & Strategy.Tech Talent Strategy (formerly Tech Talent South) is a certified woman-owned tech recruitment, training, staffing, and consulting company. Tech Talent Strategy offers 10-week, online Data Science and Full Stack Web Development bootcamps aimed at career changers. Tech Talent Strategy accesses individuals with aptitude, equips them with technical skills, and deploys them to work for their partners in a rapid timeframe, cutting recruiting costs, and the education timeline. Tech Talent Strategy’s goal has always been to create opportunities for people: to listen, mentor, and connect them with resources. Learn more about Tech Talent Strategy.Lukas Jenkins
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Web Development - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great Program & Great ValueAs someone who wanted to make a 180 degree career change and quickly develop marketable coding skills without breaking the bank, Parsity was the perfect bootcamAs someone who wanted to make a 180 degree career change and quickly develop marketable coding skills without breaking the bank, Parsity was the perfect bootcamp for me. From a top level perspective, it checked off a lot of the boxes I was looking for: fully remote learning environment with the flexibility to work at my own pace (and either full-time or part-time), continual mentorship and support from the staff both during and after the program, and insanely good value when comparing their price to the average cost of a coding bootcamp.
Despite the bootcamp being fully remote, I still had great opportunities to collaborate with other students. In the middle of the course, we had a week-long paired programming hackathon, and towards the end, the entire cohort worked together on a group project simulating an Agile-style sprint in which we were tasked to develop a functioning Full Stack application in 2 weeks. I'd say this experience along with our independent final project was probably where I learned and grew the most. Everything really came together here: putting all the coding skills I'd been honing to use, working/communicating in a group setting (and dealing with the unique challenges this can present), planning out design and structure at a larger scale, using Git flow effectively, and presenting an app as if demoing to a client. These projects were easily my favorite part of the program.
On top of that, I received a ton of support from Parsity in the job search after graduating. First of all, we had dedicated time spent solely on career development, including refining our resumes and LinkedIn profiles, writing effective cover letters, networking, and preparing for the interview process. I also had access to a fantastic Career Services Coach that met with me frequently and was always available when I reached out. I got a ton of helpful advice that was tailored to my own particular job search, as well as mock interviews structured for the specific companies I was focused on. The assistance I received after graduating was invaluable, and ultimately played a huge role in me landing my first developer job.
All in all, if you're interested in programming and want to shift your career trajectory, I highly recommend Parsity. I never would have believed a year ago that I could learn so much in such a short timeframe and actually get hired as a programmer. But it's true - coding bootcamps are a totally viable pathway and Parsity is a great one with great value. Enrolling was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
- 11Reviews1CourseTechLaunch Academy offers 9-week and 18-week IT certification training programs where students train for certification exams to prepare for a career in IT. T... Learn more about TechLaunch Academy.TechLaunch Academy offers 9-week and 18-week IT certification training programs where students train for certification exams to prepare for a career in IT. These programs are offered in person at campuses in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach, Florida. Flexible day and night programs are available. The program is taught with lectures, discussions, demonstrations, exercises, and virtual labs. Learn more about TechLaunch Academy.Travis Major
5Student - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Worth every minuteI attended online courses through VET TEC. A lot of information comes at you in a short amount of time so it is imperative that you make sure to set back plentyI attended online courses through VET TEC. A lot of information comes at you in a short amount of time so it is imperative that you make sure to set back plenty of time to study and you will leave this course with a lot of knowledge and the ability to jump into a forever growing industry. They have fantastic instructors, my instructors were Andrew Cichewics and Carlos, but worked with Luis through work shops a few times . Andrew is an extremely knowledgeable instructor that is able to bring a ton of real world experience into the instruction that is extremely helpfully in breaking down some of the material. He has a great upbeat personality that keeps you focused on what is being taught. He truly cares about his students success and will do everything he can to help you grow if you put in the effort. Everything can be said the same for Carlos. Although he is a newer instructor to be, he was always able to jump right in showing is vast knowledge with in the field and gave a lot of insight into his experiences. I also want to give a shout out to Kara Arguello, student services, who was always there to assist and kept me informed of any work shops that were taking place. Kara's constant communication through email kept me up to date with everything available and was appreciated even though I was not able to take advantage of as many work shops as I would have liked to. Overall, fantastic experience and would take it again just to retain even more knowledge. Finally, I would like to take this time to just give a huge thanks to the entire team I have had the pleasure of interacting with throughout this course. THANK YOU!!!
- 5Reviews10CoursesQwasar Silicon Valley offers remote online bootcamps that can be completed either full-time or part-time. Students of the part-time bootcamps can choose to m... Learn more about Qwasar Silicon Valley.Qwasar Silicon Valley offers remote online bootcamps that can be completed either full-time or part-time. Students of the part-time bootcamps can choose to meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays or weekends on Saturdays. All full-time bootcamps meet on weekdays. Students may learn at their own pace with a minimum 12-week time commitment required. Qwasar Silicon Valley uses a project-based learning platform designed for adult learners that incorporates automations and autocorrections. All Qwasar Silicon Valley bootcamps except Full Stack Development are gamified, meaning that students will spend and earn “Qpoints.” As students complete peer code reviews, they will earn Qpoints, and as they submit projects for review, they will spend Qpoints. Learn more about Qwasar Silicon Valley.Alex Rosenfeld
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Development (Part-Time) - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Excellent Value and SupportQwasar Silicon Valley was founded by a team of dedicated and genuinely thoughtful technologists who believe in the power of learning through experience, not lecQwasar Silicon Valley was founded by a team of dedicated and genuinely thoughtful technologists who believe in the power of learning through experience, not lectures or textbooks. The more you put into this program, the more you will get out of it. Support is available for questions of all types - from fundamentals to more advanced CS topics. There is a diverse student body that is eager to learn and support one another, and peer-based project reviews help students both learn to take constructive criticism and to digest and comment intelligently on someone else's code. The connections with numerous companies (in the Bay Area and across the globe) help students to open doors and find meaningful employment, and as the program progresses there is a good amount of interview prep which is very practical. I strongly recommend this program for students of all abilities who truly wish to further their technical knowledge and build a solid foundation for a career in any part of the tech industry.
- 5Reviews3CoursesMTS Class is an tech training provider that offers Linux courses in a hybrid environment. The Linux Core program is 12 weeks, and the Linux Core+ program is ... Learn more about MTS Class.MTS Class is an tech training provider that offers Linux courses in a hybrid environment. The Linux Core program is 12 weeks, and the Linux Core+ program is 22 weeks. The Core program teaches students everything they need to become a Linux System Administrator. The Core+ is paced for comprehension, and includes tutoring, and interview and resume prep. MTS Class has graduated over 150 classes and 1,500 students. Learn more about MTS Class.Omari
5Student - Course: Linux Core - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: MTSClassListen if where being honest, learning a new language is difficult but you have to be open to making a mistake and these instructors help you but you have to asListen if where being honest, learning a new language is difficult but you have to be open to making a mistake and these instructors help you but you have to ask for the assistance. I am happy to be apart of this course and group!!
5Student - Course: Full Stack Web Development - Part-Time - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: The Coding Boot Camp at the University of SydneySpreadsheets sparked my career in software development. I spent a lot of time working in them in my last job and loved the logical gymnastics of using a combinaSpreadsheets sparked my career in software development. I spent a lot of time working in them in my last job and loved the logical gymnastics of using a combination of values and formulas to create tools to help my team work more efficiently. That said, as the spreadsheet tools I created became more complex, I became hungrier to break free of the constraints of cells and execute logic in clearer, more advanced ways—and with a nicer interface too.This lead me to coding. I was mindblown by how many great online resources there were to learn how to code for free… or more accurately, I was overwhelmed. As someone entering the field for the first time, I didn’t even know where to start. Let alone what I would need to be capable of to be competitive in the job market. Fortunately, I stumbled across the Coding Boot Camp at the University of Sydney and quickly knew it was the perfect course for me.I think this will be the perfect course for you too, if you’re someone who:
There are ~12 hours of lectures per week, across three evenings (if you’re based in Sydney). This means that you can do the course whilst working full-time. I’ve been amazed by how much I can achieve in the evenings, a time that I previously underutilised. That said, working full-time and taking this course is hard, to the point where you probably won't be able to get as much out of it compared to if you were working part-time or taking a break from work. This is because the course is quite fast-paced. To break it down:
- Wants a comprehensive understanding of how to build a website
- Craves structure to stay motivated
- And, is excited to learn a lot in a short time.
Personally, I find this structure very motivating. It’s why I love the course so much. It keeps me accountable and continuously pushes me to keep learning. Looking back over the last three months, I am astounded by how much I have learned—there is absolutely no way I could have made so much progress on my own in such a short time.I also love how personable and supportive the course is. Learning independently online seems bleak in comparison. The instructor and teaching assistants responsible for delivering my course are incredibly clear and knowledgeable. Our instructor is particularly motivating and regularly reminds us of how far we've come and where we can find extra support if needed. There’s a 24/7 chat-based service where you can ask for help with your code. Pretty much 100% of the time, I get the help I need to solve my problem within 15 minutes. You can also opt-in for 1:1 tutoring sessions on top of regular classes if you need them. Overall, I feel like there are so many opportunities for extra support.
- The course is 24 weeks long, with no weeks off in between.
- Each week, we cover around 15 new concepts related to a particular area of the field.
- For each concept, the instructor runs through a demonstration. Then, you go into a breakout room with other students and a tutor and you directly apply what you’ve learnt to an activity.
- There is a new assignment every week. You can only skip two assignments to pass the course.
- Class attendance is mandatory and your camera needs to be on. You can only miss up to eight classes to pass the course.
I haven't really started my job search yet, so I can't comment too thoroughly on the career services. That said, I feel confident that I'm learning the right concepts to be employer-competitive and that when I'm ready to start applying, there are resources there for me to prepare for interviews, write my application materials and have them reviewed to increase my chances of success.If I'm being picky, my only critiques are:
If you choose to enrol in this course, my advice is just that you’ll get out what you put in. If you want to get the most out of it, be prepared to be challenged. Ultimately, your coding abilities are what matter. Not your assignment marks or your attendance—so try to come into this with the mindset that everything you do is adding to your potential success.
- Sometimes the feedback on my assignments feels a little generic/templated. That said, it’s far more feedback than I ever received on an assignment in my undergraduate degree. Also, I think it reflects one of my favourite things about coding—if you hit all of the acceptance criteria, then your work is good enough and perhaps there isn’t much more that needs to be said.
- I wish there were more opportunities to network, both in person and online, with people in the course and outside of it. I think they could do more to help us meet people working in the industry.
- A week off in the middle of the course would be nice.
TLDR: the course is challenging, but you are guaranteed to learn.
- 4Reviews1CourseUniversity at Buffalo Cybersecurity Impact Bootcamp is a 40-week, part-time Cybersecurity course offered through the University at Buffalo. The course covers... Learn more about University at Buffalo Cybersecurity Bootcamp by ThriveDX.University at Buffalo Cybersecurity Impact Bootcamp is a 40-week, part-time Cybersecurity course offered through the University at Buffalo. The course covers topics like cloud security, Linux security, network security, Python for cybersecurity, ethical hacking, and threat hunting. The course is designed to help prepare students for many of the industry certifications available to cybersecurity professionals. Learn more about University at Buffalo Cybersecurity Bootcamp by ThriveDX.Dan George
5Student - Course: Cybersecurity Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Interesting and relevantI found the hands on lessons to be very challenging and useful. Much more than a regular bootcamp. It definitely took dedication to complete the 10-month prograI found the hands on lessons to be very challenging and useful. Much more than a regular bootcamp. It definitely took dedication to complete the 10-month program, but well worth it. The instructors were very knowledgeable and engaging. Some of the lessons were basic for anyone in the industry for years, but the advanced topics were definitely harder and new to me. Well worth it. I did look forward to each new lesson.
- 4Reviews2CoursesIT Career Hub is a Germany-based tech training provider offering live online, part-time, 40-week Data Analyst bootcamps. The Data Analyst bootcamp covers top... Learn more about IT Career Hub.IT Career Hub is a Germany-based tech training provider offering live online, part-time, 40-week Data Analyst bootcamps. The Data Analyst bootcamp covers topics like Google Sheets, data visualization, statistics, product analytics, Power BI, Tableau, and Python. Students will build a portfolio of projects throughout the program to demonstrate the skills they learn. Class sizes are limited to ensure quality of education. Learn more about IT Career Hub.
- 4Reviews1CourseArizona State University teaches a flexible, full-scholarship, hybrid online/in-person Digital Business Analyst bootcamp that guarantees graduates an intervi... Learn more about Cognizant/ASU Digital Business Analyst Bootcamp.Arizona State University teaches a flexible, full-scholarship, hybrid online/in-person Digital Business Analyst bootcamp that guarantees graduates an interview at Cognizant Technology Solutions. The curriculum covers the fundamentals of business analysis, project management, Agile, Scrum, and business modeling tools like spreadsheet modeling and data visualization. The program begins and ends with two day, in-person workshops; after that, students complete the curriculum online for ~20 hours/week for 10 weeks. The Cognizant Digital Business Analyst Certificate Program is taught by faculty from the ASU W.P. Carey Department of Information Systems. However, students also get real-life insights from Cognizant consultants throughout the course. Learn more about Cognizant/ASU Digital Business Analyst Bootcamp.Karthik Surya A
5Student - Course: Cognizant Digital Business Analyst Certificate Program - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Microsoft Powerbi Certification training and Tableau Certification training course and Data Analytics with R Programming.Edureka is one of the most useful online platform and teaching method is very well and the course content also very useful I have joined microsoft powerbi certiEdureka is one of the most useful online platform and teaching method is very well and the course content also very useful I have joined microsoft powerbi certification training course and the technical staff Yasashwini R madam helped me a lot to resolve my doubts. Thank u so much madam for your support.Hi, myself is KARTHIK SURYA A I have joined Tableau Certification training course in Edureka. And it was nice learning about the course content and instructor. The technical staff Ravi sir is helping now very much regarding the module assignments he is also sending the video file of the assignments and he clarify my all doubts. Thank u sir for your support. It was nice journey with edureka. I have also joined Data Analytics with R programming Cetification Course the technical staff Sumaiya madam is helping very much to do the assignments and she is also providing the various assignments solution guide with me for doing the assignments and today i have raised ticket for module no 4 assignment and she was also joined session with me to solve my doubts. Thank u madam for your support. I have also joined Microsoft SQL Server Certification Course and the technical staff Samim Sir is helping now very much. Thank u sir for your support. It was great learning with Edureka. Today i have an doubt in the microsoft sql server management studio that installation query Yasashwini R Madam only spends afternoon session and evening session to solve my doubts. Thank u so much madam for your support.
- 4Reviews2CoursesTulsa Community College Boot Camps is a non-credit tech training provider offering part-time, live online, 24-week courses in data analytics and cybersecurit... Learn more about Tulsa Community College Boot Camps.Tulsa Community College Boot Camps is a non-credit tech training provider offering part-time, live online, 24-week courses in data analytics and cybersecurity. The boot camps include personalized academic support, including 1:1 tutors. The Data Analytics boot camp covers topics like HTML, CSS, Python, Excel, Pandas, SQL, MongoDB, machine learning, and Tableau. Students in the Data Analytics bootcamp will choose an individual career specialization. The Cybersecurity boot camp covers topics like CompTIA certification, systems administration, Linux, cryptography, wireless security, cloud security, incident response, and offensive security. The Cybersecurity boot camp includes a voucher to take the CompTIA exam of choice. Learn more about Tulsa Community College Boot Camps.JaQuitta Bailey
5Graduate - Course: Cybersecurity - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Life-changing, challenging and absolutely worth it!During the pandemic, our office in Norman required us to work from home. A few months pass and an amazing opportunity came about for my family to move back to TDuring the pandemic, our office in Norman required us to work from home. A few months pass and an amazing opportunity came about for my family to move back to Tulsa, Oklahoma. After a year or so in Tulsa, still working from home; our Norman office began requiring us to come back to the office full-time. Having to resign due to relocating, I was left with nowhere to go, no backup plan and no idea what the future held for me; after dedicating 6 years as a Marine Meteorologist in Norman, Oklahoma. I was forced to do a deep dive in my interests, my goals and plans for my career. That's when I discovered Cybersecurity. I fell in love immediately and began self-teaching myself using Youtube university, ordering books and studying for my Security+ exam. I was then sent information for this incredible bootcamp! I knew exactly what I wanted to do and went after it. This bootcamp was the most life-changing, challenging and amazing program I've ever been apart of. My favorite aspect was learning about the SIEM tools and using Splunk and the instructor and TA's were incredible! My advice for anyone pursuing their dream in Cybersecurity by way of this bootcamp, is to give it your all. You get out of it what you put in. Use every resource available, and prioritize studying because it does get challenging. It is extremely worth it in the end! I loved my experience and can't wait to begin my journey as a Cybersecurity Professional!