474 Best Coding Bootcamps Online
5Graduate - Course: Online Full Stack Coding Program - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Best Coding Bootcamp!I was amazed by how knowledgeable and helpful the staff was, anything I had questions about they had answers even if my question went over the scope of the cour ... Read MoreI was amazed by how knowledgeable and helpful the staff was, anything I had questions about they had answers even if my question went over the scope of the course. They really helped make me a full stack developer, I went from someone with little to no knowledge in coding to someone who can develop a full-fledged web - app.... Read Less
- 2Reviews2CoursesDataFlair is an online, immersive, instructor-led, self-paced technology school for students around the world. DataFlair offers 2-to-3-month courses in Big D... Read MoreDataFlair is an online, immersive, instructor-led, self-paced technology school for students around the world. DataFlair offers 2-to-3-month courses in Big Data, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Python, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Apache Kafka, and Apache HBase. Courses are taught via live online instructor-led sessions. DataFlair students can study from home and on their own schedule with missed classes available in the form of recorded sessions. DataFlair offers lifetime support, quizzes to sharpen student’s knowledge, live project participation, and discussion forums that enable students to exchange knowledge. Read More
5 - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Best Free Python Online Course for BeginnersI took Free python course at dataflair and I would say its best as it combines both practicals and projects. They also gave Python certification free on complet ... Read MoreI took Free python course at dataflair and I would say its best as it combines both practicals and projects. They also gave Python certification free on completion of the course. They covered every aspect of Python to help students learn python free.... Read Less
- 2Reviews1CourseArizona State University teaches a flexible, full-scholarship, hybrid online/in-person Digital Business Analyst bootcamp that guarantees graduates an intervi... Read MoreArizona State University teaches a flexible, full-scholarship, hybrid online/in-person Digital Business Analyst bootcamp that guarantees graduates an interview at Cognizant Technology Solutions. The curriculum covers the fundamentals of business analysis, project management, Agile, Scrum, and business modeling tools like spreadsheet modeling and data visualization. The program begins and ends with two day, in-person workshops; after that, students complete the curriculum online for ~20 hours/week for 10 weeks. The Cognizant Digital Business Analyst Certificate Program is taught by faculty from the ASU W.P. Carey Department of Information Systems. However, students also get real-life insights from Cognizant consultants throughout the course. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Cognizant Digital Business Analyst Certificate Program - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: FinTech BootcampAll I can really say is WOW!Learning Support:5/5 - There is literally always someone available to answer your questions, you just need to ask. The 24/7 learning ... Read MoreAll I can really say is WOW!... Read Less
5/5 - There is literally always someone available to answer your questions, you just need to ask. The 24/7 learning team on slack was imperative when I was doing homework assignments, the tutoring with Lucas allowed me to go more in depth on difficult concepts, and then my favorite was definitely the office hours so I could spend time with other students, the professor, and TA to ask questions but also just connect. You will do well, if you first try to solve the problem yourself, if that path doesn't work, ask for help.
10/5 - My professor (3/1/22 - 8/18/22) was the best professor I've ever had in my educational background, his patience, knowledge and positive attitude made the classroom environment super open and allowed the space to ask questions. He would do check-ins probably like 15 times a class at least to see if anyone was struggling.
5/5 - I would STRONGLY urge anyone considering this course to start their career materials/milestones as soon as possible, I started around week 4 or 5 of the 6 month program and I am very glad I did. The bootcamp is most rigorous during the middle two months that is focused on Machine Learning and I felt relief knowing that I was up to date on my resume, linked in, github, etc. and just had to do finishing touches. There is literally too many career resources - in the best way possible. There is at least 1 event every single day Monday - Thursday for networking, learning, recruiting, you name it that you can attend. There are job boards with 250 companies that they partner with. I'm finishing my program today and I know that the career team usually stays with students for 90 days after completion of the course so that you have that cushion of support. AMAZING!
4/5 - My favorite component of this course was the interactivity and live activities you could work on during class, the only real downside I have was the last week of learning decentralized apps (d'apps), all the activities were done by the instructor so we didn't get to really interact that much and I felt my absorption was not great that week. Other than that HOLY COW I cant believe how fun it was to learn API's, Machine learning, basic data manipulation / exploration, Cryptography and smart contracts. I feel this curriculum is very up to date and prepares you for the workplace. The only other thing is, we spent 1 week on SQL and it just felt very cursory - so many jobs are requesting experience in this so 2 weeks would have been great to focus on it personally.
Things I would change: Honestly, almost nothing. It was the best education of my life - it was stressful, exciting, and amazing. I genuinely wish there was a week long break in the middle of the course, because 6 months straight led to pretty severe burnout by week 23, having a break resets everything. However, I knew going into this it would be rigorous, just a few days off would have made a big difference.
LOVE THIS PROGRAM!
- 2Reviews1CourseSpin Career is a 9-week, online Software Quality Assurance bootcamp. Live online classes take place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 9:00pm-11:00pm PT a... Read MoreSpin Career is a 9-week, online Software Quality Assurance bootcamp. Live online classes take place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 9:00pm-11:00pm PT and on Sundays from 10:00pm-midnight PT. Spin Career students will receive personalized mentor support and private chat with bootcamp instructors and fellow students. Read More
5 - Course: Software Quality Assurance - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Awesome content and got a offer!I loved the content, this has been by far the most informative course I ever attended. I appreciate team's expertise and insight on what it's like actually work ... Read MoreI loved the content, this has been by far the most informative course I ever attended. I appreciate team's expertise and insight on what it's like actually working at a giant company.The teachers are open to all kinds of questions and that's what kind of differentiates this one from some courses that are plain videos & questionnaires. So - awesome content, keep up the good work!P.S. got my offer but can't share details due to NDA. But very very glad I found the course and helpful for Alex's tutoring me through the hiring process.... Read Less
- 2Reviews6CoursesAwakeLab offers several remote online bootcamp options: Python Full Stack Development (16 weeks), Java Full Stack Development (16 weeks), UX/UI Design (14 we... Read MoreAwakeLab offers several remote online bootcamp options: Python Full Stack Development (16 weeks), Java Full Stack Development (16 weeks), UX/UI Design (14 weeks), and Front End Web Developer (14 weeks). For students who are new to web development, AwakeLab offers a 4-week Fundamentals of Web Development bootcamp. AwakeLab also offers an advanced 8-week UX Writing bootcamp. All AwakeLab bootcamps utilize a flipped classroom approach and consist of a combination of live online classes and asynchronous work on the AwakeLab web platform. Read More
- 2Reviews1CourseLinky Product offers a 9-week, online Product Management bootcamp. Linky Product students receive access to one new bootcamp module each week, which can be c... Read MoreLinky Product offers a 9-week, online Product Management bootcamp. Linky Product students receive access to one new bootcamp module each week, which can be covered at their own pace. Bootcamp students meet for two hours every Wednesday evening for a collective coaching workshop to apply the week’s lessons in a practical use case scenario and interactive exercises. Bootcamp coaches are always available on Slack to assist with questions. Read More
5Student - Course: Full Stack Web Development - Part-Time - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: The Coding Boot Camp at the University of SydneySpreadsheets sparked my career in software development. I spent a lot of time working in them in my last job and loved the logical gymnastics of using a combina ... Read MoreSpreadsheets sparked my career in software development. I spent a lot of time working in them in my last job and loved the logical gymnastics of using a combination of values and formulas to create tools to help my team work more efficiently. That said, as the spreadsheet tools I created became more complex, I became hungrier to break free of the constraints of cells and execute logic in clearer, more advanced ways—and with a nicer interface too.This lead me to coding. I was mindblown by how many great online resources there were to learn how to code for free… or more accurately, I was overwhelmed. As someone entering the field for the first time, I didn’t even know where to start. Let alone what I would need to be capable of to be competitive in the job market. Fortunately, I stumbled across the Coding Boot Camp at the University of Sydney and quickly knew it was the perfect course for me.I think this will be the perfect course for you too, if you’re someone who:
There are ~12 hours of lectures per week, across three evenings (if you’re based in Sydney). This means that you can do the course whilst working full-time. I’ve been amazed by how much I can achieve in the evenings, a time that I previously underutilised. That said, working full-time and taking this course is hard, to the point where you probably won't be able to get as much out of it compared to if you were working part-time or taking a break from work. This is because the course is quite fast-paced. To break it down:
- Wants a comprehensive understanding of how to build a website
- Craves structure to stay motivated
- And, is excited to learn a lot in a short time.
Personally, I find this structure very motivating. It’s why I love the course so much. It keeps me accountable and continuously pushes me to keep learning. Looking back over the last three months, I am astounded by how much I have learned—there is absolutely no way I could have made so much progress on my own in such a short time.I also love how personable and supportive the course is. Learning independently online seems bleak in comparison. The instructor and teaching assistants responsible for delivering my course are incredibly clear and knowledgeable. Our instructor is particularly motivating and regularly reminds us of how far we've come and where we can find extra support if needed. There’s a 24/7 chat-based service where you can ask for help with your code. Pretty much 100% of the time, I get the help I need to solve my problem within 15 minutes. You can also opt-in for 1:1 tutoring sessions on top of regular classes if you need them. Overall, I feel like there are so many opportunities for extra support.
- The course is 24 weeks long, with no weeks off in between.
- Each week, we cover around 15 new concepts related to a particular area of the field.
- For each concept, the instructor runs through a demonstration. Then, you go into a breakout room with other students and a tutor and you directly apply what you’ve learnt to an activity.
- There is a new assignment every week. You can only skip two assignments to pass the course.
- Class attendance is mandatory and your camera needs to be on. You can only miss up to eight classes to pass the course.
I haven't really started my job search yet, so I can't comment too thoroughly on the career services. That said, I feel confident that I'm learning the right concepts to be employer-competitive and that when I'm ready to start applying, there are resources there for me to prepare for interviews, write my application materials and have them reviewed to increase my chances of success.If I'm being picky, my only critiques are:
If you choose to enrol in this course, my advice is just that you’ll get out what you put in. If you want to get the most out of it, be prepared to be challenged. Ultimately, your coding abilities are what matter. Not your assignment marks or your attendance—so try to come into this with the mindset that everything you do is adding to your potential success.
- Sometimes the feedback on my assignments feels a little generic/templated. That said, it’s far more feedback than I ever received on an assignment in my undergraduate degree. Also, I think it reflects one of my favourite things about coding—if you hit all of the acceptance criteria, then your work is good enough and perhaps there isn’t much more that needs to be said.
- I wish there were more opportunities to network, both in person and online, with people in the course and outside of it. I think they could do more to help us meet people working in the industry.
- A week off in the middle of the course would be nice.
TLDR: the course is challenging, but you are guaranteed to learn.... Read Less
- 2Reviews8CoursesSkillspire offers online bootcamps with courses including Full Stack Web Development Immersive (16 weeks), Intro to Data Analytics (12 weeks), Advanced Data ... Read MoreSkillspire offers online bootcamps with courses including Full Stack Web Development Immersive (16 weeks), Intro to Data Analytics (12 weeks), Advanced Data Analytics (12 weeks), Cybersecurity (16 weeks), Java/Cloud Computing with AWS (20 weeks), and C#/Azure Cloud (20 weeks) bootcamps. Skillspire’s mission is to diversify tech, helping people transition their careers into tech no matter their background. Skillspire bootcamp students receive mentorship throughout the program to help them upskill their technical and soft skills. Read More
5Graduate - Course: C# & Azure Cloud - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Full Review from a Recent StudentSoftware Engineering Course Review Summary: There are some programs available to help with tuition. The tuition cost is very reasonable and they offer Flexible ... Read MoreSoftware Engineering Course Review Summary:
- There are some programs available to help with tuition.
- The tuition cost is very reasonable and they offer Flexible payment options.
- The class size is small which allows the instructor to help students during or after class times.
- The schedule is very relaxed and designed for people with busy lives.
- The course is beneficial for all experience levels. You will learn C Sharp (C#) through the course while learning how programming concepts are applied in real world scenarios/ industry.
- After the course they offer career counseling.
They really want you to get a job in whichever industry you choose! Another benefit of the smaller size of this school is they do well if you do well.
There are a couple programs out there that might help cover tuition if you qualify and the school offers reasonable financing options. I had spoken to one of their recruiters before signing up and was able to work out options best suited to my financial situation with their senior leadership. They have some information about their financing options on their website, but if the cost of tuition is the only hurdle you see then be open with them and talk it out. They absolutely want to help people who honestly wish to help themselves.
Skillspire is a small institution focused on getting people into the tech industry. Their size allows them to help you in the right capacity needed for your situation. They have more freedom to accommodate their students on a personal basis.
Are you a nervous test taker or stress over due dates? NO WORRIES HERE! You won't take a single exam and due dates are very flexible. The course was designed to be no stress/low pressure for the students. The grading structure is very relaxed as well. Turn in your assignment and get the points.
Concerned you won't be able to find the time to participate?
I live on the East Coast and they're based in Seattle, WA. That's a 3 hour time difference. Wednesday classes were late for my time zone but if I couldn't make it to class the instructor sent a link to the recording of the class. They're understanding and lenient on attendance.
You will not pass/fail based on attendance or grades. You are responsible for learning the material just like any other learning institution but they will pull all the stops to make sure you can learn what they're teaching. You get out of this course exactly what you put in. When I went through the course we didn't have our first official homework assignment until just before half way through the 20 weeks. Personally I recommend using an additional resource to practice what you learn between classes. I was brand new to all the material and I felt I needed it and the extra practice helped.
Worried you're computer skills are outdated?
For me, I was a fairly new to programming and didn't have a language I already knew. I had dabbled in C++ in the early 2000's and I liked it. I can't say I put much effort in staying current in tech since that time. When I was looking into this course I wasn't even familiar with Window OS's post Windows XP. I used computers at work that ran Windows 7 - 10 but I only used them for very basic tasks. Upon signing up for the course I had to get myself a proper laptop but I was definitely overdue. ; )
My point is, I barely had a hobby remotely related to tech before I took this course and I didn't struggle due to that. I had played around with some Linux distros on an ARM device (Raspberry Pi 3B+) I purchased on a whim a few years ago but it wasn't even operational when I committed myself to taking the course. I was absolutely a novice.
I just recently finished the course and I'm excited to see where I end up from here.
- 2Reviews6CoursesUT Dallas offers live online 26-week Cybersecurity, Coding, Data Analytics, and DevOps bootcamps. Classes meet virtually on some weekday evenings and Saturda... Read MoreUT Dallas offers live online 26-week Cybersecurity, Coding, Data Analytics, and DevOps bootcamps. Classes meet virtually on some weekday evenings and Saturdays. Read More
5 - Course: Cybersecurity (Part-Time) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: GraduateThis has been an incredibly rewarding journey. I did not expect this to go so well. I had completed 2 previous bootcamps with other schools years ago with mixed ... Read MoreThis has been an incredibly rewarding journey. I did not expect this to go so well. I had completed 2 previous bootcamps with other schools years ago with mixed feelings.... Read Less
My journey began with me engaging with 5 possible schools to learn cybersecurity. I chose UTD Tech because of the personal attention I received from the recruiter. She was very accurate and upfront about who would benefit the most from this course. The course material itself prepares you for today's cybersecurity challenges while providing a significant amount of pertinent historical data that shows how we arrived at where we are. The instructors went to painstaking measures to ensure we under the concepts leaving no students behind.
And then the creme-de-la-creme. All the help that was provided with resumes and virtual presence helped me land my new career.
- 2Reviews1CourseMacro offers a Web3 fellowship for senior web engineers. Students will learn about smart contract security, a new programming language (Solidity), and learn ... Read MoreMacro offers a Web3 fellowship for senior web engineers. Students will learn about smart contract security, a new programming language (Solidity), and learn how to write secure smart contracts. Graduates of the fellowship will be able to land a job at a protocol/company in Web3, join Macro's team, or launch their own Web3 project/company with funding from Macro and the general Macro community. Students need to dedicate 20 hours per week to the fellowship, and lectures are given Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9a-11a PST. Weekly office hours are available, and students will receive mentorship. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web3 Fellowship - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Macro was a great experience!With the help of the Macro Fellowship, I was able to transition from being a senior engineer at a large Web2 company to working at a blockchain defi startup. I ... Read MoreWith the help of the Macro Fellowship, I was able to transition from being a senior engineer at a large Web2 company to working at a blockchain defi startup.
I was already learning Solidity and Ethereum before the fellowship, but now I can write and audit secure smart contracts.
I really enjoyed learning a lot about security in web3 and learning in depth how Solidity contracts end up as EVM byte code. The fellowship also allowed me to meet great people in web3 / learning about web3. I really appreciated how most of the Solidity code I wrote was audited—provided me with great feedback.... Read Less
5Student - Course: Full Stack Software Development - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
- 2Reviews2CoursesColorado State University Bootcamps offers online, part-time, 26-week courses in Cybersecurity and Coding. Students that complete the coursework will receive... Read MoreColorado State University Bootcamps offers online, part-time, 26-week courses in Cybersecurity and Coding. Students that complete the coursework will receive 26 continuing education credits. Colorado State University Bootcamps aim to fill the growing skills gap in the tech industry. Read More
5Applicant - Course: Coding (Part-Time) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: A+++I really think enthusiasm and a positive environment are the best catalysts for learning and Brendan provided just that. Learning how to code this quickly can b ... Read MoreI really think enthusiasm and a positive environment are the best catalysts for learning and Brendan provided just that. Learning how to code this quickly can be an intimidating process, and we covered a lot of material. Brendan and Amadeo both were fantastic mentors and teachers and made themselves available for hours of questions and debugging and I am so grateful for that.... Read Less
This course gave us all the tools we needed to dive headfirst into a new career in tech, including career prep with Laura! Laura was instrumental in helping us during the post-bootcamp job hunt; she is a wealth of knowledge and it shows that she loves her job.
Overall I have nothing but great things to say about this experience. 10/10 would highly recommend. Thank you for everything, Fullstack team!
- 2Reviews2CoursesDribbble is an online product design school offering a 16-week, part-time, live online Product Design Course designed to level-up skills in the areas of Visu... Read MoreDribbble is an online product design school offering a 16-week, part-time, live online Product Design Course designed to level-up skills in the areas of Visual, UX, and UI Design. The course covers topics like design thinking, UX/UI research, wireframing, flow diagrams, designing in Figma, and more. Dribbble's flexible learning curriculum allows students with busy lifestyles to learn on their own schedule, on their own time. Dribbble also offers an Intro to UI Design Course for beginners, which can be taken for upskilling or as a pathway to the Product Design Course. Dribbble’s courses follow a dual delivery instructional model that mixes on-demand video lectures with weekly, live mentorship sessions led by industry leaders. Read More
- 2Reviews1CourseData Stack Academy is a training provider offering an online, 20-week, full-time data engineering bootcamp. The Data Engineering bootcamp covers topics like ... Read MoreData Stack Academy is a training provider offering an online, 20-week, full-time data engineering bootcamp. The Data Engineering bootcamp covers topics like Python, SQL, Pandas, Jupyter Notebooks, Flask, and Google Cloud. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Engineering - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Great InstructionComing from a non-tech background, I found the DSA curriculum to be both approachable and even fun! There were a lot of opportunities for one-on-one instruction ... Read MoreComing from a non-tech background, I found the DSA curriculum to be both approachable and even fun! There were a lot of opportunities for one-on-one instruction, and a daily lecture format which really helped cement my understanding of the material. We also had weekly code reviews on Fridays, as well as multiple weeks where we got the opportunity to do larger projects which was great to help build a portfolio. I am still in the process of job hunting, but feel incredibly prepared to move into the industry with the knowledge base I gained!... Read Less
- 2Reviews0CoursesCoder Vox aims to give their graduates the skills needed to be proficient and independent coders. If you are a non-technical person who is interested in prog... Read MoreCoder Vox aims to give their graduates the skills needed to be proficient and independent coders.If you are a non-technical person who is interested in programming or looking to change careers, Coder Vox wants to help you break into the web development industry. Read More
- 2Reviews1CourseThe UWM School of Continuing Education Coding Bootcamp is an online bootcamp designed to take students from beginners to job-ready in 6 months. Powered by Th... Read MoreThe UWM School of Continuing Education Coding Bootcamp is an online bootcamp designed to take students from beginners to job-ready in 6 months. Powered by Thinkful, it is an immersive, online program that teaches students web development fundamentals, HTML, CSS, APIs, GitHub, Node.js, React, data structures, and algorithms. Instruction is delivered via Thinkful’s 1-on-1 mentorship style – students are matched with professional engineers to guide them through the curriculum and share industry knowledge like professional engineering workflows. Read More
5Student - Course: UWM School of Continuing Education Coding Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Uw Coding BootcampThis course was great! I went in knowing very little about how to code and came out able to build a fully functional webpage from scratch! Hard work but so wort ... Read MoreThis course was great! I went in knowing very little about how to code and came out able to build a fully functional webpage from scratch! Hard work but so worth it, the instructiona staff is amazing... Read Less
- 2Reviews7CoursesFIU Data Science Bootcamp is a 24-week, part-time, online data science bootcamp covering topics like Python, SQL, business fundamentals, data analysis, data ... Read MoreFIU Data Science Bootcamp is a 24-week, part-time, online data science bootcamp covering topics like Python, SQL, business fundamentals, data analysis, data acquisition, linear regression, machine learning, and natural language processing. The bootcamp curriculum is project based to give students practical experience in the topics covered. Read More
- 2Reviews2CoursesUniversity of New Hampshire bootcamps teach both UX/UI Design and Machine Learning in a self-paced, online classroom. Typically, students spend 10 hours per ... Read MoreUniversity of New Hampshire bootcamps teach both UX/UI Design and Machine Learning in a self-paced, online classroom. Typically, students spend 10 hours per week on coursework and complete the bootcamp in 36 weeks. Bootcamp students may finish earlier if they choose to spend more hours each week on course materials. Read More
- 2Reviews1CourseSan Diego State University (SDSU) offers a 40-week, part-time, live online Cybersecurity bootcamp. The Cybersecurity Bootcamp is designed for working profess... Read MoreSan Diego State University (SDSU) offers a 40-week, part-time, live online Cybersecurity bootcamp. The Cybersecurity Bootcamp is designed for working professionals with evening and weekend course schedules available. The Cybersecurity bootcamp consists of a 30-hour introductory course and a 370-hour extended program. The cybersecurity bootcamp covers Microsoft security, computer networking, cloud security, Linux security, network security, and cyber infrastructure and technology. Students learn Python for security, offensive security (ethical hacking), incident response, threat hunting, and game theory strategy in cybersecurity. Read More
- 1Reviews2CoursesNashua Community College offers two, 18-week online coding bootcamps: Back End Software Developer and Front End Software Developer. Nashua Community College ... Read MoreNashua Community College offers two, 18-week online coding bootcamps: Back End Software Developer and Front End Software Developer. Nashua Community College Coding Boot Camp Bootcamp students will have a weekly, 30-minute personal session with their mentor. Read More
5Student - Course: Back End Software Developer Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: I'm glad I signed up for this bootcamp!!!!Coding Boot Camp with NCC and Promineo Tech came to sight when I was looking for schools that offer software development courses in Nashua, NH. Upon exploring f ... Read MoreCoding Boot Camp with NCC and Promineo Tech came to sight when I was looking for schools that offer software development courses in Nashua, NH. Upon exploring further, I contacted Kimberly Eckenrode, who is very friendly and nicest person to talk to. She helped me get more information and sign up for the course. Let me say this, this is the most affordable bootcamp I have ever came across.As for the bootcamp itself, I signed up for the back-end coding bootcamp. I was amazed with the comprehensive course plan that includes not just regular classes but career services, one-on-one weekly mentor sessions, office hours where you get to ask questions and even offer help to fellow students. This coding bootcamp offered by NCC and Promineo Tech has been one of my best experiences as I got to collaborate with fellow classmates on class projects, learn from them, and establish our own bonding. In addition, mentors and instructors are extremely helpful. If you have questions, they’ve got answers, and everyone is always willing to help.If you are deciding to take this, I’ll definitely encourage you to sign up for this. Though I had self-taught skills in programming in Java and Python, skills you learn in this bootcamp definitely strengthened my self-taught skills and added my confidence in working a project from beginning to end. Don’t worry if you have no prior coding knowledge at all, all you need is attitude and eagerness to learn, and you’ll definitely enjoy the course! And don’t forget, you certainly get much more than what you pay for!
- 0Reviews6CoursesB9lab offers a flexible Blockchain academy, with mentorship and personalized support. B9lab teaches a range of blockchain technologies, including Ethereum, H... Read MoreB9lab offers a flexible Blockchain academy, with mentorship and personalized support. B9lab teaches a range of blockchain technologies, including Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Quorum and Corda. B9lab aims to offer a wide range of different blockchain technologies to provide a balanced, well-rounded educational experience. Industry-experienced instructors provide active tutoring with one-on-one, personalized support. B9lab also delivers on-site corporate training for teams of up to 25. On-site workshops are adaptable to a range of skill levels and audiences, from non-technical to experienced developers. Read More
- 106Reviews3CoursesTech Talent & Strategy (formerly Tech Talent South) is a certified woman-owned tech recruitment, training, staffing, and consulting company. Tech Talent ... Read MoreTech Talent Strategy (formerly Tech Talent South) is a certified woman-owned tech recruitment, training, staffing, and consulting company. Tech Talent Strategy offers 10-week, online Data Science and Full Stack Web Development bootcamps aimed at career changers. Tech Talent Strategy accesses individuals with aptitude, equips them with technical skills, and deploys them to work for their partners in a rapid timeframe, cutting recruiting costs, and the education timeline. Tech Talent Strategy’s goal has always been to create opportunities for people: to listen, mentor, and connect them with resources. Read More
5Student - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: StudentI am currently finishing up the first part of the fully remote Graduate Accelerator Program - Data Science course. The class is set up really well for the d ... Read MoreI am currently finishing up the first part of the fully remote Graduate Accelerator Program - Data Science course. The class is set up really well for the diverse backgrounds and skill levels of the students. With that being said, be ready to work hard to keep up! If you don't set aside enough time to study, practice, and work through the materials outside of class, you could get lost pretty quickly.Even as someone with a strong science background and a fair amount of experience with Excel and coding in Python, I'm gaining a deeper understanding of the python language, learned how to use Excel more efficiently, and had a much needed review on statistical analysis. I really look forward to the material covered later in the course as we will cover more advanced Python skills and dive into more tools and software specific to data science and machine learning.Lectures/Labs and office hours are held over zoom and are recorded, which has worked out wonderfully. Lectures/Labs have been a healthy mix of covering course content and working on assignments as a class and in breakout groups. Additionally, a Slack channel is set up so you can connect with and collaborate with classmates and reach out to the instructors.Instructors:I really appreciate the instructors. They are very encouraging, helpful, and respectful of everyone. They seem to understand that there are several different learning styles, and use different teaching resources to utilize them. Links to these resources are shared when possible too!Curriculum:The curriculum is challenging, extensive, and fast-paced. There is A LOT to learn when it comes to python, especially if you are new to coding. The best way to learn to code is through practice. In class, you get introduced to important concepts, shown examples, and become familiar with the documentation and other really useful resources. Use them. It's important to study and practice outside of class-time so you can get the most out your time with the instructors and really keep up. However, I feel a point of improvement would using more examples in class that bring multiple concepts together.All in all, my experience with TTS has been the windfall of support, resources, and structure I've needed since, like so many others, my life was flipped upside down since the pandemic. I look forward to the journey ahead with them.... Read Less
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Don't be afraid to change your life!It's been a very long time since i wanted to learn programming, but life never goes as planned. Loads of years later, the moment arrived: I was very upset with ... Read MoreIt's been a very long time since i wanted to learn programming, but life never goes as planned. Loads of years later, the moment arrived: I was very upset with my past job and decided to leave. "-It's now or never!"... Read Less
I had to move fast to find the ideal place to learn, It was THE moment and I mustn't let it go. So I moved forward, and met Gerard. He told me how ISDI Coders changed almost a thousand lives introducing them in the tech wheel and how was possible to learn that much in 3 months.
It was hard to believe, but I believed him at first indeed.
Then, at this moment, frightened, I decided to change my life. And now, a couple of months later, I have my first web developer job.
ISDI Coders changed my life ;)