linky-product-bootcamp-logo

Linky Product Bootcamp

Linky Product Bootcamp

Linky Product offers a 9-week, online Product Management bootcamp. Linky Product students receive access to one new bootcamp module each week, which can be covered at their own pace. Bootcamp students meet for two hours every Wednesday evening for a collective coaching workshop to apply the week’s lessons in a practical use case scenario and interactive exercises. Bootcamp coaches are always available on Slack to assist with questions.

Upon completion of the bootcamp, Linky Product students receive two, 30-minute individual coaching sessions to receive career advice and work on CV and interview preparation.

No prior experience is required to apply. A half hour interview call will be scheduled after submitting an application.

Recent Linky Product Bootcamp Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (2) reviews for Linky Product Bootcamp →

Recent Linky Product Bootcamp News

• Product Management

Bootcamp students will learn how to make decisions based on data, link user needs and business objectives, and align stakeholder/ team strategy. Bootcamp students will also learn UX/UI design, performance metrics, roadmapping, MVP, and Scrum methodology. Bootcamp students meet for two hours every Wednesday evening for a collective coaching workshop to apply the week’s lessons in a practical use case scenario and interactive exercises.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience is required to apply.
  • Olivia • Student
    I was part of the first cohort of Linky Product - going in, there wasn't any expectations, apart from wanting to learn a little more about product management and hopefully gaining some deeper knowledge about the field. Looking back, I can now confidently say that Linky Product blew it out of the water! The instructors were knowledgeable, patient, (funny) and accommodating. They were available any time of day (literally) and ensured that we understood the concept before moving forward onto the next topic. The course itself was structured in a logical way, and every week we touched upon a different aspect of product management. I felt like I was given the tools and the ultimate roadmap on how to proceed and succeed. Linky Product provided me with the motivation and tactical skills I was missing to dive head-first into my own budding product career. Soon after completing the course, I was indeed hired as a Product Manager! I wouldn't have been where I am today without the supportive instructors and their incredibly useful sessions. For anyone looking to begin their career in product, I can't recommend this bootcamp enough!!
  • Benjamin • Graduate
    Building products is what I like to do after all I am a full stack developer evolving in the startup area.
    But I really wanted to understand the keys that actually make a product successful, understand what customers want, optimize value and prioritize features implementation when you have limited resources.
    The Linky product Bootcamp gave me this understanding alongside tools and methodology to focus on the right thing at the right time to deliver value.
    I particularly liked that through the Bootcamp, we build a product strategy from beginning to end and did practical exercise depending on the different stage of the product development.