arol.dev-logo

arol.dev

Average Rating5.0
3 Reviews
1 Course

arol.dev is a coding bootcamp based in Barcelona that offers 12-week, full-time, live online and in-person software engineering programs covering JavaScript, Git, Github, agile methodologies, AWS, Node.js, and Docker. arol.dev has a focus on mental health and inclusivity in order to make coding more accessible for everyone.

arol.dev offers high intensity courses that build coding skills from the ground up and beginners are welcome to apply. To enroll, comp...

3 arol.dev Reviews

• Margarita Varetckaia
    Graduate • Software Engineering 12-Week (Barcelona or Online) • Barcelona
    Verified by GitHub
    Nov 23, 2022

Life-changing experience

It's been 3 weeks since my graduation. After a little rest I realized how much my life has changed in these 5 months. I can say with confidence that I made the best decision for myself.

It was an exciting, challenging, inspiring adventure that finally made me fall in love with programming and, I'm sure, captured me for a very long time.

I’m so happy that I’ve chosen arol.dev. It’s not just a mentorship program (which itself is worth a lot). T...

• Martina Cumellas
    Graduate • Software Engineering 12-Week (Barcelona or Online) • Barcelona
    Verified by LinkedIn
    Nov 15, 2022

Full learning experience

The content students spend throughout the course is complete and with quality. Students access to it through different experiences on exercises, while pair programming or self-working. A good part of it is that, there will always be a teacher ready to help students when they are blocked. Although it is not an easy experience, it is completely worth it.

Olga of arol.dev

Director

Nov 15, 2022

Thank you so much Martina! This means a lot! You have become a brilliant engineer and you we are very excited to see where the future takes you and which projects you touch with your magical frontend, UX and design abilities!
    software engineer • Graduate • Software Engineering 12-Week (Barcelona or Online) • Barcelona
    Nov 16, 2022

One of the best you can do

Summary: Remarkable the staff, they make it a unique experience personalized for each individual. The syllabus outstanding compared with the rest of the industry, I promise that you will be ready even for mid positions.

This program is special for several reasons but mainly 2:

The teachers and stuff, not only will receive detailed support but they will enhance your soft skills, this will be really important after the graduation. I know for friends that other bootcamps trea...

arol.dev Alumni Outcomes

Recent arol.dev News

Jess Feldman
Published June 29, 2022
Course Report · June 2022 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Happy Summer! This June, tech hiring was at an all-time high despite news of layoffs and hiring freezes. We caught wind of four workforce developments for aspiring bootcampers in California, Montana, Virginia, and Florida, and three major fundraises in the coding bootcamp and workforce development sphere amounted to $395M. Since the ...