max-technical-training-logo

MAX Technical Training

Cincinnati

MAX Technical Training

MAX Career Bootcamps offers Coding (full-time 13 weeks or part-time 25 weeks), Data Analytics (6 weeks), and Business Analyst (9 weeks) programs that can be completed in-person in Cincinnati, Ohio or live online. Class size is limited to 16 to ensure bootcamp students receive increased support from instructors.

The Coding bootcamp offers a Java and C#/.NET core curriculum. Students train in technologies, such as SQL, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, Angular and Scrum. From day one, students put their training to use and independently code on a capstone project. The coding bootcamp will culminate with a Demo Day with MAX’s hiring partners where students will present their functional Enterprise Business Application.

The Data Analytics bootcamp gives students a clear understanding and total immersion into all the facets of the data analyst role. The bootcamp covers analyzing and presenting data, advanced functions and data forecasting, data analysis and visualization with Excel, and understanding Agile and Scrum. The curriculum also covers SQL, Tableau, and Microsoft BI.

In the Business Analyst bootcamp, students learn how to analyze and present data, data modeling, business process modeling, project management, Scrum, and writing user stories and use cases. The curriculum includes Power BI, SQL, Microsoft SharePoint, Tableau, and XML. Students will also receive an introduction to web development and gain a foundation in ITIL®.

MAX bootcamps go beyond the technology by developing a student’s emotional intelligence, professional acumen, and establishing their personal brand. Students work their way from resume-building to interview whiteboarding. MAX alumni come back for their career lifecycle training. MAX encourages students to continue their career training and the MAX team can help design a successful path for their career.

All are welcome to apply for the MAX bootcamps. To be accepted into a bootcamp, an applicant must complete a general assessment, an interview with a MAX advisor, and bootcamp registration forms. Anyone interested in enrolling in a MAX bootcamp is encouraged to take our mini assessment on-line, call our success specialist or attend a  MAX Bootcamp Breakdown event to meet a Success Specialist, Career Coach, Instructors, Alumni, and MAX hiring partners.

The bootcamps were created by MAX Technical Training, a Cincinnati-based training organization and a trusted training partner to Fortune 1000 companies worldwide. MAX Technical Training has been delivering IT education since 1998. MAX Technical Training has passed a thorough and rigorous review in order to be approved by the Ohio state board of career colleges and schools.

MAX Technical Training was formerly called Cincy Code IT.

Recent MAX Technical Training Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (95) reviews for MAX Technical Training →

Recent MAX Technical Training News

• MAX Data Analytics Bootcamp

LocationCincinnati
    The program will teach the data analyst to be able to acquire data from different sources, and to identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. The data analyst will also learn: • To filter and clean the data by reviewing computer printouts and reports and • Build and publish reports with Microsoft Power BI and Tableau. • The data analyst will have the ability to work with management to prioritize business information needs. Program Outline: • Excel Level 1 - Foundation • Excel Level 2 – Analyzing and Presenting Data • Excel Level 3 – Advanced Functions and Data Forecasting • Data Analysis and Visualization with Excel • SQL Querying for Analysts • Tableau Desktop • Tableau Desktop 2 • Microsoft Power BI - Data Analysis Professional • Career services Electives • Fundamentals of SQL • BA Foundations • Understanding Agile/Scrum
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)

We work with funding sources such as Ascent, GI Bill, Ohio to Work, Workforce Development Funding, Tech2Thrive , WIOA, and more.
    Tuition PlansCreative funding solutions are available. Ask our financing advisors about the funding sources and plans that may be available to you.
    Refund / GuaranteeRefund and guarantees are listed in our course catalog. https://maxtrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/MAX-Catalog-2021-8-23-21.pdf
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic Computer Knowledge Knowledge of Word and Excel Windows Essentials File Management
    Prep WorkNo.
  • MAX Full-time Coding Bootcamp

Start Date August 16, 2022
    LocationCincinnati
    The MAXIMUM Coding & Career Bootcamp is your direct path to a career in IT. Our MAXimum coding bootcamp is a multi-language, accelerated, full-stack, 13-week coding experience. It is the only JAVA and C#(.NET) bootcamp in the Midwest region. Work your way from the database to user interface and gain the experience you need to confidently land a career as a Software Developer. The MAXimum Coding & Career Bootcamp is a custom-designed curriculum developed by MAX Senior Instructors and Consultants. The program curriculum is packed with all the technologies listed below. Since our curriculum is not “out-of-the-box” we adapt new methods, technology, and field relevant knowledge from our partners. In the MAXimum Bootcamp, you will learn how to shift your knowledge base to include a second language. With more than 30+ years of experience each, our instructors will guide you through multi-language instruction that gives you the capability to code in both JAVA and C#(.NET). Our hiring partners have expressed positive interest in Developers that show they can understand multiple languages. In the MAXimum Coding Bootcamp you use all of the following technologies: • Git / GitHub • SQL Database • C#.Net & Java • EF / MVC / WebAPI • Spring Framework • Scrum • Hosting • HTML / CSS/ Bootstrap • JavaScript / jQuery • Angular / Typescript • Cloud • Capstone Project • Career Preparation and Services
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)
    MAX partners with Government, State, County, and community groups with funding resources available to reduce out-of-pocket costs for the bootcamp. We also accept the GI Bill toward.

Financing available through Ascent

Local workforce grants

Apply for Veterans Benefits

Click to learn more about our funding solutions.
    Tuition Plans$7,750 due on day 1 of the bootcamp, $7,750 due in week 7 of the bootcamp.
    ScholarshipScholarships are available for Veterans and Women in IT.
    Minimum Skill LevelHigh school diploma. No previous IT experience required.
    Prep WorkWe recommend Free Code Camp and Code.ORG to our students prior to the bootcamp, but no official prep work is required.
    August 16, 2022 - Cincinnati Apply by August 09, 2022
    October 18, 2022 - Cincinnati Apply by October 11, 2022
  • MAX IT Business Analyst

SQL, Scrum, Excel, DevOps, Data Visualization, Business Intelligence
    Start Date October 03, 2022
    LocationCincinnati
    The Business Analyst program provides the student the opportunity to learn the key concepts and responsibilities of a practicing Business Analyst (BA). The program teaches the student to work with the business to identify opportunities for improvement. The BA is involved in the design and modification of business systems or Information Technology (IT) Systems. The BA will gather, document and analyze business needs and requirements. The BA may also be responsible for functional and technical design of business processes and may interact with system architects and developers to ensure a system is properly implemented. The BA may also be responsible for testing the system and creating system documentation. In addition to the instructor-led training, MTT also provides its students with computer- based tools to practice their newly learned skills plus job placement assistance. • Analyzing Data with Power BI • Business Process Modeling • Data Modeling Workshop • Microsoft SharePoint Training Power Users and Site Owners • DevOps Foundation • Effective Project Management • Excel Level 1 • Excel Level 2 • Foundation of Business Analysis • Fundamentals of SQL • Introduction to Web Development - 30 • ITIL Foundation • Scrum Foundation • Scrum Simulation Workshop • Tableau Analyst Fundamentals • Introduction to XML • Writing Use Cases • Writing User Stories • Career Services
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)

Minimum Skill LevelBasic Computer Knowledge Basic knowledge of Excel and Word Windows Essentials File Management
    Prep WorkNo.
    October 03, 2022 - Cincinnati Apply by September 23, 2022
  • MAX Part-time Coding Bootcamp

Start Date October 10, 2022
    LocationCincinnati
    The Part-time Coding & Career Bootcamp is a custom-designed curriculum developed by MAX Senior Instructors and Consultants. The program curriculum is packed with all the technologies listed below. Since our curriculum is not “out-of-the-box”, we adapt new methods, technology, and mix in field-relevant knowledge from our partners. This is the only lifestyle-fitting Coding Bootcamp in the Midwest region that can be attended virtually and part-time.   In the Part-time Coding Bootcamp you use all of the following technologies: Git / GitHub SQL Database C#.Net & Java EF / MVC / WebAPI Spring Framework Scrum Hosting HTML / CSS/ Bootstrap JavaScript / jQuery Angular / Typescript Capstone Project Career Preparation and Services The Part-Time program runs a little over 30 weeks with a class meeting on Monday / Wednesday from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am – 4:30 pm. For more detailed information and to apply, visit https://maxtrain.com/career/ or call 513-322-8888.
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)
    MAX partners with Government, State, County, and community groups with funding resources available to reduce out-of-pocket costs for the bootcamp. We also accept the GI Bill towards our career bootcamps. Call us about finding a financial solution to help with your bootcamp costs.

Financing available through Ascent

Local workforce grants

Apply for Veterans Benefits

Click to learn more about our funding solutions.
    ScholarshipScholarships are available for Veterans and Women in IT.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner. No previous IT experience required.
    October 10, 2022 - Cincinnati Apply by October 03, 2022
  • Dawit Zewelday  User Photo
    Dawit Zewelday • Associate Application Analyst and Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Full-time and remotely, I attended and finished the Full Stack bootcamp. Although I was working from home, I felt as if I were in the classroom with the other students and instructor. The learning curve is tough and needs a great deal of effort and dedication, but the mentorship system is fantastic and makes the entire process much easier. Max is really interested in assisting you with your studies as well as your job search. I can't say enough positive things about it and would highly recommend it as a first step into technology and a new life.
  • Steven Lagenour  User Photo
    Steven Lagenour • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Full overview here: https://maxtrain.com/maximum-coding-bootcamp/.

The team at MAX truly cares - they go out of their way to help you succeed.  I personally had some family issues pop and they worked with me to ensure I knew I wasn't alone, we had a game plan, and I wasn't going to fall behind.

What I enjoyed most about learning is the relatable real-world examples provided by the teacher that made "connecting the dots" much easier.  He was also great at navigating the nuances of teaching a class of 14 that learned at different paces.

Alongside technical development, MAX takes a holistic approach and had various guest speakers/trainers to assist us with soft skills, networking, and social media presence.

I'm thankful and happy I chose MAX.
  • Seth  User Photo
    Seth • Graphics Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    They really gave the MAX when it came to teaching this boot camp! We worked hard, busted butts, and pushed to completion! I do feel like we came out with a strong base line understanding of C# and Java both, along with various accompanying languages/formats. We learned over 3 IDEs and our two instructors were the perfect balance.
  • Graduate
    - 3/8/2022
    Parth Patel  User Photo
    Parth Patel • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    MAX technical training is an amazing bootcamp that has a tailored curriculum towards current market demands. The instructor is very knowledgeable and does an amazing job at teaching you the required skills and technology in demand. In about 13 weeks I had gone from not knowing how to program to being able to make my own website, which I did. I made my own portfolio and I made a website for someone else, both are in production and on their own server. After graduation the career coach did an amazing job at coaching me on how to make my resume stand out. From key words that companies use in their search software to resume structure, she knew it all. After years of helping people find jobs she also helped me find mine. From day one to the day I got my offer, MAX held my hand the whole way through. Being at MAX everyday felt like having a family away from home, everyday it was always welcoming and I was eager to go. I am glad that I decided to pursue the boot camp path instead of the college path.
  • Charles Ford  User Photo
    Charles Ford • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Full-Stack Dual Language (.NET and Java) Software Development Bootcamp
  • Lashonda Miller  User Photo
    Lashonda Miller • Software Engineer Apprentice • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I really loved it here, everyone was professional and my career took off after going here through Apprenti. Now everything I do on the job, I understand what's happening, because I've seen it before in the boot camp.
  • Joel Lleonart  User Photo
    Joel Lleonart • RPA Developer • Verified via LinkedIn
    My overall experience at MAX was awesome!  I learned an incredible amount of information in a short period of time.  Most of that is due to our instructor Greg.  Greg is a top notch instructor who is patient and truly cares about his students understanding of the material.  The career services are also top notch.  Annette prepared us in interviewing, LinkedIn profiles, resumes, and identifying our top skills to make us marketable to employers.  Last but not least is the support staff.  They too provide a premium level of service.  Everyone who works at MAX wants you to succeed and they put you in the best position to do that.  I am a career changer who was looking for a new challenge and I was able to land a job offer within 6 weeks.  I am off to start my new journey and could not have done it without MAX.
  • Dylan Motley  User Photo
    Dylan Motley • Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    This was a full-stack developer boot camp. The boot camp was full time. Meaning 9AM-4PM Monday-Friday. The boot camp was 15 weeks long. The first topic we covered in boot camp was GitHub. This has been an essential piece to what I do day to day in my current role as a Software Developer. We then covered SQL Database and SSMS. Next we covered core coding languages, C# with the .NET framework and Java. Lastly we covered UI and front-end technologies and languages such as JavaScript, TypeScript and HTML/CSS. Some of the tools we used during the boot camp include GitBash, Visual Studio, VS Code, SSMS and more. I would recommend this course to anyone looking to lay their knowledge foundation for Software Development.
  • Best Tech Bootcamp
    - 12/30/2021
    Elena  User Photo
    Elena • Software Engineer in Test • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I took 2020 as a opportunity to find what I truly want to do with my life. I graduated college with a degree in Psychology, I then was on my way to getting my Master's in Social Work to be a licensed therapist. Unfortunately, it wasn't until I was halfway through I realized that's not what I wanted to do. I had a few jobs at the zoo and hospital to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up. It wasn't until I sat down with my dad, who was a IT manager at the time, that I discovered my love for problem solving and technology.
    He told me about MAX and how amazing their program is. I was very hesitant because I had no idea what to expect and I didn't want to fail. The staff at MAX were amazing and helped me build my confidence. I took their entrance exam and passed. Even after the exam I didn't feel confident enough that I could do it until talking with one of the instructors, Greg. He could be a motivational speaker. After a conversation with him I was excited to get ready.
    I had never heard of any of the languages and technologies they spoke about, nor what they were for. I had zero knowledge and experience. We started off with Git and GitHub, moved to SQL, then .NET where we learned a little bit of JAVA as well. Lastly, we learned the front end development. The instructors were determined to help all of us succeed. They made sure we were understanding the material and answered everyone's questions. They would use their lunch breaks to help students or contact a recent graduate to help tutor. However, the help didn't stop after graduation. Their job assistance program was very helpful growing our network and keeping up with us on how the job hunt was going. They are a determined and truly caring bootcamp family. They want everyone who walks into their door to leave with their certificate and find a job as soon as they graduate.
    I am still amazed at how much I learned. Going from absolutely no knowledge what so ever about any of these languages and technologies to being able to create programs is an amazing feeling.
  • Chauntae Johnson  User Photo
    Chauntae Johnson • Software Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    This boot camp offered over 20 different coding technologies. A lot of these were both front and back end coding languages like JavaScript and C#. Receiving a full-stack coding education definitely helped me to stand out in the software development industry. The MAX Technical training, both technical and career, are top notch. Provided by professionals with over 30 years in their respective field, are very supportive and will do everything in their power to ensure that you are well prepared for your career shift.
    Highly recommend just calling and seeing what this school has to offer, you will not be disappointed.
  • Software Develper
    - 12/21/2021
    Caroline Wilson  User Photo
    Caroline Wilson • Software Develpoer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I absolutely loved going to MAX. They teach you so much and support you the whole way through. I especially loved getting a job a week after graduation!
  • Andrea Davis  User Photo
    Andrea Davis • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you are looking for a place that cares more about making sure you are ready for the workforce instead of just pushing you through to graduate for the money, then look no further. The relationship I developed with the staff and other students still exists today. The staff at Max care about the quality and well being of the students and how they are learning and not the quantity of the number of students other schools just see as numbers to push through. The staff at Max and their bootcamp has truly changed my life. I am now a software engineer at a company I absolutely love and love being a Max Bootcamp Grad Alumni!