max-technical-training-logo

MAX Technical Training

Cincinnati

MAX Technical Training

MAX Technical Training is a full-stack coding bootcamp in Cincinnati teaching Java and .NET. Students can choose to take the accelerated Full-Stack Bootcamp on a full-time (11 weeks) or part-time (25 weeks) schedule. The bootcamp guarantees making every effort in their power to put every bootcamp grad into entry-level development jobs with some of the industry’s top companies. MAX Technical Training instructors are experts at teaching for comprehension and are with students in the classroom; instructing, guiding, and coaching.

In addition to classroom instruction, MAX Technical Training also provides a week of job placement coaching, mentoring, networking opportunities, speaking events, as well as formal meet and greets with local employers.To be placed in an environment where you can thrive and be happy depends not just on what you know, it’s also who you know, and MAX Technical Training has over 18 years of establishing relationships with area employers, and their partners are excited to meet MAX Technical Training students. In 2018, eligible MAX Technical Training graduates averaged a $59,000/yr salary.

The bootcamps were created by MAX Technical Training as a means of bridging the gap for companies to hire qualified IT developer candidates. MAX Technical Training is an IT training company and a Microsoft Gold Learning Partner that’s been delivering IT education since 1998. MAX Technical Training has passed a thorough and rigorous review in order to be approved by the Ohio state board of career colleges and schools.

MAX Technical Training was formerly called Cincy Code IT.

Recent MAX Technical Training Reviews: Rating 4.91

all (47) reviews for MAX Technical Training →

Recent MAX Technical Training News

• Full Time Java Developer Bootcamp

AngularJS, HTML, Git, JavaScript, SQL, jQuery, CSS, Java, Scrum
    LocationCincinnati
    Our Java Bootcamp has placed more graduates in new jobs than any other boot camp in the Cincinnati Metropolitan Area, and we 've been doing this since 2012. Grads from bootcamps powered by MAX Technical Training have enjoyed a 93% job placement rate within 90 days of graduation. No prior experience in IT is required. About our Curriculum, Instructors, Instruction Delivery Built on steroids with 20 years of experience delivering IT education to area employers - our curriculum works! We collaborate with IT departments, know what employers are looking for, and we are experts when it comes to educating adults. Our Java boot camp delivers 10 weeks (357.50 hours) of full-time instruction with the instructor in the room with you, one week (37.5 hours) of job placement coaching and additional assistance on an as needed basis until you are hired. MAX Technical Training instructors are experienced subject matter experts and instructors who know how to teach adults complex and intensive subjects. They are there to instruct, coach and support in building your new skill sets. We know that learning happens best when you get to practice - a lot. So there is a heavy emphasis on project-based learning coupled with real-world seminars delivered from guest speakers who are software architects, project managers, and inspiring community leaders. Job Placement Coaching is peppered throughout the first 10 weeks with "Lunch N Learns" and the bootcamp is rounded out with an additional week (week 11 ) where we focus completely on job placement coaching and assistance. For more detailed information and to apply, visit https://maxtrain.com/career/ or call 513-322-8888.
    Deposit$125 Application Application Fee (non-refundable and will be applied to tuition cost)
    ScholarshipWomen in STEM Scholarship - $1000.00 Vets in Tech Scholarship $1000.00
    Minimum Skill LevelHigh School diploma. No previous IT experience required.
    Prep WorkWe recommend Free Code Camp and Code.ORG to our students prior to the bootcamp, but no official prep work is required.
  • Full-Time .NET Developer Bootcamp

AngularJS, HTML, C#, JavaScript, .NET, ASP.NET, SQL, jQuery, CSS, Scrum
    Start Date January 27, 2020
    LocationCincinnati
    Results / Outcomes Our .NET Bootcamp has placed more graduates in new jobs than any other boot camp in the Cincinnati Metropolitan Area, and we 've been doing this since 2012. Grads from coding bootcamps powered by MAX Technical Training have enjoyed a 93% job placement rate within 90 days of graduation. No prior experience in IT is required. About our Curriculum, Instructors, Instruction Delivery Built on steroids with 21 years of experience delivering IT education to area employers - our curriculum works! We collaborate with IT departments, know what employers are looking for, and we are experts when it comes to educating adults. Our .NET boot camp delivers 10 weeks (357.50 hours) of full-time instruction with the instructor in the room with you, one week (37.5 hours) of job placement coaching and additional assistance on an as needed basis until you are hired. MAX Technical Training instructors are experienced subject matter experts and instructors who know how to teach adults complex and intensive subjects. They are there to instruct, coach and support in building your new skill sets. We know that learning happens best when you get to practice - a lot. So there is a heavy emphasis on project-based learning coupled with real-world seminars delivered from guest speakers who are software architects, project managers, and inspiring community leaders. Job Placement Coaching is peppered throughout the first 10 weeks with "Lunch N Learns" and the bootcamp is rounded out with an additional week (week 11 ) where we focus completely on job placement coaching and assistance. For more detailed information and to apply, visit https://maxtrain.com/career/ or call 513-322-8888.
    January 27, 2020 - Cincinnati Apply by January 13, 2020
  • Part Time Java Developer Bootcamp

AngularJS, HTML, Git, JavaScript, ASP.NET, SQL, jQuery, CSS, Java, Scrum
    Start Date March 16, 2020
    LocationCincinnati
    Our Java Bootcamp has placed more graduates in new jobs than any other boot camp in the Cincinnati Metropolitan Area, and we 've been doing this since 2012. Grads from coding bootcamps powered by MAX Technical Training have enjoyed a 93% job placement rate within 90 days of graduation. No prior experience in IT is required. About our Curriculum, Instructors, Instruction Delivery Built on steroids with 21 years of experience delivering IT education to area employers - our curriculum works! We collaborate with IT departments, know what employers are looking for, and we are experts when it comes to educating adults. Java Coding in Cincinnati – Part Time Bootcamp This is the perfect boot camp for those who are employed and looking for Java coding training outside normal business hours. Our Java coding Bootcamp has been transitioning boot campers into employed full-stack developers since we first started code camps in 2012. Our new part-time Bootcamp is no different from our full-time program. You get the same training and care, career placement coaching and networking in our Part-Time Java Bootcamp as you would in our full-time, 11-week program. The only difference is it is spread over a longer time frame. The Part-Time program runs a little over 25 weeks with a class meeting on Tuesday / Thursday from 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am – 4:30 pm. For more detailed information and to apply, visit https://maxtrain.com/career/ or call 513-322-8888.
    ScholarshipWomen in Tech Scholarship - $1000.00 Vets in Tech Scholarship $1000.00
    March 16, 2020 - Cincinnati Apply by February 12, 2020
    April 21, 2020 - Cincinnati Apply by March 27, 2020

• Great program
    - 11/7/2019
    Jeremy  User Photo
    Jeremy • Verified via LinkedIn
    Entered this program with pretty much zero experience coding, and three months later I've got a job placement as a developer. Phenomenal program and staff. I really enjoyed my time at MAX and would recommend it to anyone looking to take a similar path. It is fast paced and there's a lot to learn, but it's a good thing.
  • Java developer
    - 10/25/2019
    amber  User Photo
    amber • Java developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Overall, good experience. I was apart of the Apprenti program, we were the first cohort, so it was a learning curve for all.

They now have an Apprenti only class, which was a good move

Annette was awesome. She really knows her stuff and goes out of her way and makes sure that everyone lands that job they are looking for.

Sean was great at getting the class to really grow as friends.

My biggest piece of advice:

I had zero, i mean absolutely zero background in coding. They advertise as that's okay. However, when you're in class sitting next to someone who has been coding for years, it's intimidating. Not only that-- but of course, the instructors want to teach to them and move on, instead of spending more time on the basics. If that's always going to be the case, separate classes based on coding experience that way everyone can get the attention and education they need.

• .NET Boot camp
    - 7/5/2019
    Ken   User Photo
    Ken • Application Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Life changing.

My entire career was opened up to me after just eleven weeks at MAX. Going from making 25,000 a year working seven day weeks 12 hours a day for months without a day off. To working for a fortune 500 company making 55,000 getting weekends off, great benefits, and amazing job security.

I owe MAX a lot turning my career around. I recommend the boot camp to anyone who has ever even thought about becoming a programmer.

• Java boot camp
    - 5/14/2019
    Sheila  User Photo
    Sheila • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I completed the Max Technical Training boot camp in Fall 2018. I choose Max for several reasons:

• Experienced instructors who update the curriculum each boot camp to stay current on tech.
    • Ability to gain experience working on the full stack of software development
    • Cost
    • Convenience (for me)
    • Its long-standing presence in the tech community.
    • Career support for landing a job in the tech space.

Local boot camps all have career counselors that work with recruiting companies, the need for developers is so great. Though, finding a entry-level software developer position is tough without prior experience.

It took me four months to land my first software developer job with the support of the career counselor Max Technical Training.

Response From: Dustin Miller of MAX Technical Training
    Title: Success Specialist
    Thursday, Nov 07 2019
    Our team stays with you throughout the entirety of the hiring process.  Our Career Advisors are here to help you reach employers and make the most of your opportunities.  Thank you for your review.

Sincerely,

MAX Team
  • Lance Mendenhall  User Photo
    Lance Mendenhall • full stack Java developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I had worked in radio most of my life. I found myself unemployed, unsure what to do next. I decided to attend MAX's full-stack Java bootcamp. It was one of the best decisions of my life.

The instructors at MAX were very knowledgeable and personable. They were always willing to help anyone understand any topics that were causing them problems. Their dedication certainly extended well beyond the classroom.

Their staff was relentless in connecting us with potential employers. They wanted to make sure that everyone got a job.

I will also make it clear - it was a lot of work. But, it got me a job. I now work as a full-stack Java developer making more money than I have ever made in my life. The world of radio will just have to get along without me.

I am very glad I made the decision to attend MAX.

- 3/12/2019
    Rajiv Giri  User Photo
    Rajiv Giri • Technical Consultant • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Cincy Code IT/MAX Technical Training is a great place to learn coding. The whole staff is awesome, knowledgeable, fun, energetic and want you to succeed. The program is well setup and always adapting to get better. I attended Java bootcamp in 2017 and really enjoyed the program. The small class structure is really helpful to get you over the many hump, hurdles you will encounter. You will learn to work in pairs or group and learn how to code effectively.

If you are looking for a change into the IT field, or need new skills, this is a great program and I highly  recommend it.

• Lisa G.  User Photo
    Lisa G. • Integration Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Last year, Oct 2017, I decided to make a career change after 10 years as a business analyst in healthcare. I had prior experience as an Oracle developer as well.  I knew I wanted to not only get back into programming, but also to
    learn full-stack Java development, to be more well-rounded as a developer. I found the Java Developer Full-Stack Bootcamp offered by Cincy Code IT at MAX Technical Training.  I knew I probably would have to quit my job to take the bootcamp, which was a huge decision to leave a good paying job! Turned out, I was able to work parttime evenings and weekends at my then-current job, and still take the bootcamp during the day. This made for very long days because the in-class learning, assignments and exercises were quite intense.  For me, the hands-on learning was the best part, plus having the ability to ask questions of the instructors.  And, I am very glad that I decided to take the
    bootcamp! I recommend that you stay on top of the reading (chapter a day), read ahead if possible. Do all, or as many of the book and in class exercises, as possible. And keep asking questions until you get it!

Speaking of instructors, my instructor for Java was Sean Blessing. Sean provided great insights into what it was like to be a Java developer, plus as a hiring manager, such as what he looked for when he hired a developer. He
    genuinely cared for his students, and was available for extra help if needed.  Also, Greg Doud was our instructor for the front-end technologies, such as HTML and Angular.  Greg was also very interested in helping students
    understand the concepts; plus he kept us on our toes with the daily assignments.

After graduation from the bootcamp, I left my previous job and took a new position as an integration developer with a new company. This was due in large part to the help and recommendations from Lisa Slutsky and Dave Dziak. Both
    Lisa and Dave helped prepare me for the interview process. Also, the last several weeks of the bootcamp, Lisa thoroughly prepared students for landing an IT position, such as resume writing help, learning how to build your social
    media presence, and networking.  Lisa offered great encouragement and was available for any questions I had about the position and company for the interview.

I definitely recommend Cincy Code IT and the Java bootcamp. It was a great experience for me! Good luck!

• Michael Buchanan  User Photo
    Michael Buchanan • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

If you are looking for a shortcut to the traditional four-year college degree to get into software development then this is the class for you. I chose to switch careers from law to software development because there is ample opportunity in the software field and the .Net Boot Camp at Max/Cincy Code IT was definitely the way to go. The course teaches you the basics and fundamentals of a score of cutting-edge tools and languages and will springboard you into a software development career path in a much faster and, more importantly, much cheaper way than a traditional four-year degree.

Don't let the cost of the boot camp scare you off as this was one of the best cost/benefit decisions I've made in my entire life. After switching from a career in law to a career in software development I bumped up my annual salary by 50% and scored great benefits!

From start to finish the class, staff, and school was top rate. The instructor, Greg Doud, has over 30 years in the business and is always available as needed for both programming and career advice. Additionally, the career advisor/coach, Lisa Slutsky, has thousands of contacts in the greater Cincinnati area and was amazing during everyone's job search after the class was over.

The course and staff are five-star all the way. If you are weighing which school in the area to go to then you can't go wrong choosing Max/Cincy Code IT boot camps! Their connections and reputation, after having been around for over 20 years in the greater Cincinnati area, make them a cut above the rest and WILL help you in maximizing your cost/benefit for the class now and down the road in your career.

• Jonathan Wilson  User Photo
    Jonathan Wilson • Systems Applications Programmer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

In 4 months, I was able to change the industry I was working in and scored a job making $20,000 more than I did at my previous job.

Earlier this year, I was working in the financial industry in Utah as a project manager and building programs in Microsoft Access and Excel. While I was finding success in my previous role, I knew that there was something better out there. This is when we moved to Cincinnati.

Looking for a fresh start, I looked at multiple bootcamp programs. I knew the Cincy Code IT was the right program for me because they have been successfully placing graduates with over 50 different companies for a number of years. Lisa Slutsky made the application process seamless and gave me easy instructions to secure financing for my education. She even noted what kind of company I wanted to work for and would loop me in if opportunities came up that fit my wants.

Greg Doud, who has over 30 years of experience in the industry, was a brilliant instructor. While I did have some professional coding experience, Greg helped me grasp concepts that had previously given me issue. Greg did an excellent job of demonstrating how the concepts we learned are executed in real life. The concepts were not theoretical, they were practical skills that all tied together to create our capstone project. Greg even made himself available before class and after class where he answered any other questions that I had. In Greg, I found not only an instructor, but a friend and mentor.

I was excited that we learned cutting edge technologies with the newest versions of each software. Many employers were surprised by the breadth of subjects that we had been taught. Also, my old laptop at home was having a hard time running these programs, so Cincy Code IT lent me one for the rest of the program for free!

After graduating the program, Lisa went way out of her way to introduce me to contacts and to send my resume to companies that fit my interests. While I did send out resumes on my own, I was pleasantly surprised by how effective Lisa was in connecting me with decision makers at companies. Lisa works more than a job, she truly cares about her students and helps them find success in their life. I only found the job that I have because of her.

In summary, you will find high calliber instruction and Cincy Code IT with the most recent technologies. You will also find a staff that listens to you, and will go out of their way to help you find your next step in your career. Now I just have to figure out what to do with this extra money.

Thank you Cincy Code IT for changing my life. I am so much happier in my new career!

• Steven Bruce  User Photo
    Steven Bruce • Software Developer I • Graduate Verified via GitHub

To those who are considering a bootcamp in the Cincinnati area,

I would expect due diligence from anyone considering a career shift into software development. Do not take my word for it, visit these places and ask the hard questions. In my experience MAX Technical Training was forthright and transparent about their program. I was told that enduring the bootcamp would not be easy. They were right.  I was also told that if I gave it my all, I would be prepared for a new career in software development. Again, they were right. MAX has an all star staff who truly care about the success of their bootcampers. Never have I felt so welcome and supported in an educational setting. In fact, I am two months into my new career and continue to feel supported by my teachers, mentors and peers. While the bootcamp was, to say the least.. hard, it was also extremely gratifying.

Possibly the most important aspect of the program is the relevance to current business needs. I walked into my new position able to provide value on day one. MAX thoroughly examines the Cincinnati market to cater to business needs. Everything they teach you will be useful.

If you are a hard worker who enjoys puzzles and plays nice in the sandbox take a look at MAX. Then when you have completed the bootcamp have Lisa connect us so I can give you a referal.

• Daniel Loughry  User Photo
    Daniel Loughry • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

For anyone seriously considering a career in software development, Cincy Code IT and MAX Technical Training is the place to begin your journey.  In order to provide proper perspective for my review, I would like to make it know prior to entering this Bootcamp, my only experience with computers was using Microsoft Office during my military career.

I served almost 17 years in the military when a career-ending injury presented me with a difficult decision; how do I start a new career after only knowing military service since I was 19 years old?  I had heard great reviews about Cincy Code IT from my brother who attended the Java Full Stack Bootcamp and I decided it was worth investigating.

I was immediately impressed by the staff's commitment to seeing their students succeed in the course and providing them with professional skill workshops needed to help find jobs, ace interviews and advance their careers.

Dave Dziak, Bootcamp Advocate, previously worked as a technical recruiter and his first-hand industry knowledge was invaluable in helping me make the decision to attend the Bootcamp as well as provide the skills needed to be successful during technical interviews.

The .Net course was taught by Greg Doud who has over 30 years of experience in software development and was an amazing teacher. He tirelessly dedicated his personal time to ensure students understood the material and his passion for teaching made class fun. Coming in with zero programming experience, I was grateful and blessed to have him as a teacher.

One of the most valuable and enjoyable parts of the Bootcamp was working with the Career Manager Lisa Slutsky, aka "Job Mom". Lisa goes above and beyond to help students fine-tune resumes, provide professional guidance and utilize her extensive professional contacts to find great jobs with great organizations. Her personal commitment to helping students start their careers is reason alone to attend this Bootcamp.

The information and the technologies taught at Cincy Code IT are highly sought after and they do a great job of preparing you for a position as a junior developer. They teach new and in-demand technologies such as Angular and provide an opportunity to be certified as a Professional Scrum Master I before graduation.

If you are looking to take the next step in your development career or make a big career change like me, I could not think of a better place to start.

• My Success
    - 7/30/2018
    Larry  User Photo
    Larry • Full Stack Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Many many moons later I'm finally on the other side of the review. Yes, the one writing it! I just attended the May 18 .NET bootcamp and let me tell you, I was impressed. At first I think everyone in the class was thinking this was 14k? But let me tell you, it picked up quick and everyone learned a ton. Like all of you, I did tons of research on different types of studies to include self teaching, a 4 year degree and of course the thousands of boot camps. It wasn't easy to make up my mind, but I don't regret coming here for one second. Now with that said, let me tell you where I came from. I'm a vet, and so was nearly half of my cohort. We all came from mixed backgrounds of experience, some self tought, one prevously had a coding job and a few CS guys who gave up on the college fluff and wanted to get straight to employment. I was of the group who had a little self teaching prior to attending, but not much and honestly everyone in my class killed it! We had awesome instruction from a Sr Dev who discovered his true passion was teaching. (Greg....Thank you so much!!!! You were an awesome instructor and I can't thank you enough for all of your hard working, you truly made learning to solve problems both fun and rewarding.)

So you're all probably wondering why I sound so chippery, well a week before graduating I recived my first offer as a full stack developer. I'm beyond excited and I couldn't not have done it wouthout the support I received from both the staff and my fellow class mates.

So what made me successful? --

I worked hard, stayed engaged and asked questions. I then spent a good 1-3 hours of time each night working on side projects/ topics that I may have strugged with. I never thought I was going to learn enough to build my own games, but honestly, you can do just about anything if you really pour your heart into it. I got tons of cool projects under my belt, built up my portfolio and now I'm confident that where ever I start my career I'll do just fine.

Now with all that being said, this boot camp is not for everyone!!! You have to be 100% honest with yourself and your family prior to attending. Chances are, if you dont get all of your priorities straight before coming here, you will struggle! Not to say Greg and others won't be there to help you, but it's ultimately up to you! If you put in the hard work I'm confident you will make it through and of course get our foot into that new career you're wanting so bad.

If you're serious about attenind I highly recomend you download Visual Studio, go on youtube and watch a few coding tutorials and pick up some C#. I knew a little C# prior to attending, not much... And those who didn't struggled a bit more. Also, If you can't decide between JAVA and C# when you go on sites like indeed and look for jobs, there is an illusion that JAVA is the clear winner. I can assure you employeers have a much harder time finding qualified C# programmers than they do JAVA developers, because everyone and their mother knows JAVA. I'm certain you will be successful either way, but If I had to do it again, I'd pick C# again in a heart beat. PS, just I have another interview with General Atomics on Monday.

So to sum everything up, work your tale off and immerse yourself in programming! If you attend Cincy Code IT, you will not regret it!

• Jennifer Wesselman  User Photo
    Jennifer Wesselman • Systems Analyst/Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I have a background in Front-End Development and Technical Support.  When I worked for my previous employer, I supported their application from a technical aspect and found that the customer experience was lacking due to the development of the application.  When Dave Dziak contacted me about attending the .NET Development Boot Camp, I thought that I would take a leap of faith and transition to this career field, so that I could learn to make applications that would excite the end-user and make their experience rewarding.

I will admit, I was a bit scared at first, but I am a very determined individual and that was what stood out the most to Greg and Lisa.  Two and a half weeks after Graduation, I can say that I am employed full time by a company in Covington, KY and I am very eager and enthusiastic about what I offer to them.

To future readers, I encourage you to take the steps necessary to procure for yourself a rewarding and satisfying future in software programming.  The skills you enter the boot camp with will enable you to go just as far as your imagination will take you and the skills you will learn in the boot camp will provide a nourishing backdrop to dream the impossible into the possible.

Good luck and God Bless!!

• Sue Ann P  User Photo
    Sue Ann P • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

After over 20 years as a legal assistant, I found myself not getting challenged any longer in my roles. Always having an interest in technology, I decided to start researching a possible career change. I found the Cincy Code IT program at MAX Technical Training and decided to apply to the .NET Boot Camp. During my first few weeks I was completely terrified and thought I may have made a horrible decision as I felt like I was taking a foreign language! My instructor, Greg Doud, kept insuring me that I would start understanding more and more. I was skeptical but determined! I am so glad I did not give up!! After completing the Boot Camp and with the assistance of MAX’s Greg Doud, Lisa Slutsky, and Sean Blessing, I landed a job immediately! Taking the Boot Camp was one of the hardest but most rewarding things I have ever done!! I’m so thankful for the program and for the great people at MAX!!!

• The Right choice!
    - 12/9/2017
    Elisha A.  User Photo
    Elisha A. • Software Engineer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

After making the choice to get into programming, and after careful research I enrolled in the Java BootCamp at CincyCode IT. I had no programming background and was displaced from work due to outsourcing, so I needed a school with a robust program for beginners and a good job placement service. The instructors, Sean Blessing and Greg Doud, went above and beyond to see me through this process; making time outside class hours to help. After the program, a whole week was dedicated to career counseling [employement week]. This included resume writing and bringing in, HR-personnels from reputable companies to speak on best practices on resume writing, interviews and also conduct mock interviews. A career manager on site, Lisa, works tremendously, to ensure every resource is tapped.  Through CincyCode IT networking, I was selected by an agency for a course for 3 weeks for possible hire. I am now hired as a software programmer and have my start date.  Thanks Sean, Greg, Lisa, Dave, Kim P and all the wonderful staff at Max, Thank you all again.

• Chris C • Application Developer • Graduate

It works.
    It’s been a little over 4 months since I graduated from MAX Technical Training, and these 4 months have been awesome because I’ve been working as an application developer.
    I’ve always wanted to get into programming, tried researching online, took multiple online courses, but never felt like I truly understood it.
    Working through the bootcamp each day and studying/ practicing at night, along with help from my fellow classmates and instructor I made it.
    Yes, it was a lot of information, but it was structured in a practical manner.
    Yes, it was a lot of hard work, but it all payed off.
    I think if you’re interested in becoming a software developer, you should try it out on your own, and see if it’s something you’re going to like.
    Then ask yourself if you honestly like to learn. This I believe is going to make or break you in the bootcamp and in your new career.
    If you think that’s you then start researching, I recommend people to check out free code camp, I think it’s a good area to start.
    MAX also hosts the .NET meetup every month, you could go and meet actual software developers.
    The reason I chose MAX was because they’re rooted in the city, very well connected with local companies and is literally an IT learning hub.
    Now for the dirty details. There was free food throughout the whole day during the bootcamp, and free pizza once a week. Everyone I kept in contact with from the bootcamp all got jobs. Only 2 of them had degrees, neither was in computer science. I about tripled my income, the week after the bootcamp when I got hired. The money was on par with MAXs estimations.

• Nicholas Law • Software Development Consultant • Graduate

Max Technical Training takes the daunting process of learning the skills necessary to become an employable software developer and demystifies the experience. Their team of industry veterans and professionals covers every element necessary to land you a job quickly after graduation. My class was taught mostly by Sean Blessing. He was as dedicated and passionate a teacher as any. Career counseling services were an integral part of the experience as well, from technical interview practice to resume writing and networking events. I have nothing but high praise for this program and the team of professionals who administer it.

• Graduate
    - 11/20/2018
    Rachael • Research Data Augmenter • Graduate

I found MAX/Cincy Code IT on Reddit, probably on r/coding, while I was in Denver. Lisa Slutsky helped me through the process of getting in and three weeks later, I was driving across the country to attend this bootcamp! From the begining, I was wildly impressed with the instructor, Sean Blessing. He really wanted us to succeed and he helped us by coming in early to class, and staying late. The entire staff at MAX is amazing. Super helpful and friendly! We did Scrum training towrds the end of the bootcamp with Chuck Suscheck. That is training that I would not have had if I had gone to a different bootcamp. Greg Doud was our front-end instructor. He was very good, he knows Angular really well and helped us with our captone projects. I am really glad I chose MAX. I got a job doing database work for Kroger before the bootcamp ended. That would not have happened if it wasn't for MAX.

• Craig L • Quality Assurance Analyst • Student

Entering the Java Bootcamp at Cinci Code IT was an outstanding decision, especially as an Army veteran looking to start an entirely new career. This organization truly cares about every individual in the cohort, supplying them with ample resources and support to take their first step into the world of technology. This bootcamp offers a challenging curriculum, an expert instructor, and a committed staff that works around the clock to connect you with potential employers. Cinci Code IT has a strong and well-respected alumni group with individuals throughout the area that are willing to mentor and aid students in their pursuit of knowledge and employment, throughout every phase of their career. Leaving the course, you will have a strong understanding of full-stack development and a portfolio avaliable for recruiters and employers to see. If you're committed to beginning a career as a developer, business analyst, quality assurance analyst, or an IT manager than Cinci Code IT will supply you with the skills, Scrum/Agile Certification, and network to succeed immediately.

*If you are a veteran with GI Benefits, you'll be happy to know this course is covered.

• Ellen Steiner • Software Developer • Graduate

Cincy Code IT was what I needed to transition to a .Net developer from an older technology. Some of the topics covered were not entirely new to me, but even those I learned things I did not know. The instructor was very helpful. The in class exercises (both individual and group) gave us a good chance to practice what we were studying.

In addition to the technical knowledge, we had Lisa getting us ready for the job hunt. Then she worked with us to make it a success.

Was it time-consuming? Hard work? Challenging? Yes. Was it worth it? Absolutely!

• Ame Moore • Graduate

I graduated the Java Bootcamp in summer of 2017.  It was a huge decision for me to quit a job, enroll in the bootcamp, and start a new career.  The bootcamp itself was a good experience.  My instructor was Sean Blessing.  He is a natural teacher and really cares about each student's learning experience.  Sean's real-world experience as a developer and manager provided practical insight - helpful during the job search as well as at a new job.  I started with no previous tech knowledge or experience other than a bit of HTML/CSS.  Yes it is very hard work, but now I am in a job as a developer where I get to learn all day.  Speaking of jobs, I would not have this position without Lisa Slutsky (career manager).  And I mean that quite literally.  Lisa is relentless about helping each graduate find a position.  She has a great reputation and great network of connections in the Cincinnati area.  The two go hand in hand, education and job assistance.  I am glad I attended and made the change.  I would certainly recommend to anyone ready to make the leap.

• Shawn Humphries • Lead Applications Developer • Graduate

After I was laid off from my previous job, I was desperately in need of some career direction and networking.  Enter MAX Technical Training / Cincy Code IT to the rescue.  Through attending the Java Bootcamp, I was able to pivot my Technology career back into Software Development and discover the necessary career management skills to eventually land a new position.

Thanks to everyone at MAX Technical Training / Cincy Code IT for the assistance and advice!

• Java Boot Camp
    - 8/14/2017
    Dan Widrich • Systems Engineer • Graduate

I cannot thank the staff from Max Train / Cincy Code IT enough for the high quality education I received and for helping me land a job as a software engineering BEFORE MY BOOT CAMP EVEN ENDED!

If you are serious about starting a career as a software developer this is the place to go.  The return on investment is well worth the price tag.

• Good Stuff
    - 4/10/2017
    Thomas Beck • Java Developer • Graduate

Definitly a good stepping stone for anyone wanting to learn how to program. Instructors know their subject well, and are genuinely interested in their students understanding the subject matter. You won't find a better way to break into software development in 10 weeks with their bootcamps. They take care to supplement your learning with lectures and events that inprove soft skills, like networking and team work. Definitly would not have got a job without them.

• Jean-Michel Kourie Frias • Software Developer • Graduate

As a recent Cincy Code IT graduate, I highly recommend this program to anyone who is considering making a career switch into IT. Both Dr. Suschek and Sean Blessings are extremely knowledgeable and very helpful, and care very much about their students success. The bootcamp is definitely not for the faint of heart however, and my reccomendation to any new students would be to stay patient and positive, as learning any new programming language is going to be challenging albeit rewarding. All in all I would rate this bootcamp 5 stars. They have the talent and the resources to help anyone considering a career switch into IT, obtain that entry level position.

Response From: Kathy Vaske of MAX Technical Training
    Title: Marketing Director
    Thursday, Mar 09 2017
    Fantastic! The entire team loved reading your feedback. Thank you and success in your new adventure!