udacity-logo

Udacity

Average Rating4.72
618 Reviews
39 Courses

Udacity offers Nanodegrees which are online immersive full-time and part-time programs, ranging from 12-24 weeks in length for students worldwide. Nanodegree courses are available in subjects like data science, artificial intelligence, programming, autonomous systems, business, and cloud computing. Udacity's approach to talent transformation incorporates projects based on real-world scenarios, guided by personalized mentor support with a focus on in-demand digital ...

618 Udacity Reviews

• Adel
    Digital marketing • Applicant
    Apr 22, 2021

Excellent
    ِA program really great meets my needs…

ِA program really great meets my needs and expectations.

• Harry Lippy
    Director of Integrated Solutions • Student • Deep Reinforcement Learning • Online
    Apr 10, 2021

Challenging and educational!

The program is going great so far! The first project was very fun and educational. If you put serious effort into the projects and mini-projects, the reward is enormous. I am excited to plow forward!
  • Mohamed Elnakib
    Student • Digital Marketer • Online
    Apr 10, 2021

Digital marketing

it's good till now but I wished that real ad campaign making return because it activate practical side of the course
  • Engy Hassan
    Apr 08, 2021

Digital Marketing Professional

Udacity Program helps us to compete in today’s business challenges. Being a professional freelancer after graduation enables us to outstand in the gig economy era. I have just completed the digital marketing professional track. It is more than I expect. I am eager to complete the full curriculum which will provide me with valuable skills and real-life practical experience that will reflect on my new business and my career switch as a Digital Marketing Freelancer.
  • Yosra Omar

Student • React Developer • Online
    Verified by GitHub
    Feb 17, 2021

Student

I really enjoy learning on the Udacity platform. The courses are self-paced and the curriculum contains videos that explain each subject thoroughly as well as short quizzes along the way to make sure you are understanding each subject. It is by far the best online learning experience I have experienced.
  • Sarah amin
    Feb 10, 2021

Digital marketing advanced

It's very useful and helpful
  • Abdala Nagdy Ahmed
    Civil Engineer • Student • Digital Marketer • Online
    Jan 29, 2021

www.udacity.com

it was more than my expectations it was amazing training on udacity ,,,,

I am very happy that I found my way to get rid of my boring routine,
    I really found my passion, by a Udacity scholarship I was able to launch my own business
    and launch my own website and start marketing my electronic products on it www.abdalanagdy.com
  • Mirko Serino
    Company manager, former researcher • Introduction to Machine Learning • Online
    Jan 29, 2021

Intro to Machine Learning with Pytorch

The program is going great, now that I have more time to spend on following it (thanks pandemics !). I would personally prefer if there were more statistics-loaded content in it, because I love grasping the fundamentals of the reasons why things wrk the way they do,  but I understand that the main focus is on practice and I accept and respect that !
    I'll take care of deepening my understanding down to the more foundational layer once I've got going smoothly with the hands-on applicat...
  • Hassan Fouad
    Social media manager • Graduate • Digital Marketer • Online
    Jan 28, 2021

Advance Digital marketing

Helps develop skills in digital marketing and prepare me for the get job
  • Ziad Fteha
    UX Designer • Student • UX Designer • Online
    Jan 26, 2021

I got very useful knowledge

I got very useful knowledge to can submit the final project, so thank you Udacity Community very much, that I had a need to know UX process as it's not as every company does, so here I found that the syllabus was organized and with references to get more information, so I'm happy to be here within that Nanodegree.

Thank you.
  • ahmed abdulaziz Mohamed
    Marketing and sales manager • Applicant • Online
    Jan 26, 2021

student

The program is very impressive and will definitely improve personal skills and support them in the modern digital marketing field.

Udacity Alumni Outcomes

Udacity Scholarships

Scholarship: $50 off Udacity Nanodegrees

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Udacity scholarship for $50 off tuition of all Udacity Nanodegrees! Follow this link to take $50 off Nanodegrees.

No eligibility restrictions.

• All courses in Online

Recent Udacity News

Rachel Meltzer
Published February 08, 2021
An immersive data science bootcamp is the best way to make a full career change, but Python tutorials can be a great place to start your journey. Have you ever wondered, “What is Python used for?” Well, we’ve rounded up the best online Python courses, from tutorials to learn Python 3 to Python projects for beginners. Some of the best Python courses aren’t free, though, so we’ve included a few...
Published January 04, 2021
Course Report · Coding Bootcamp News in Review: 2020 As we wrap up a very tumultuous year, we're taking a moment to round up all of the most impactful coding bootcamp news we saw in 2020. Follow along as we call out the top trends of 2020 and break down this year’s biggest acquisitions and fundraises in the bootcamp space. Plus, we’re sharing our predictions for 2021, how a new Biden/Har...
Published December 02, 2020
Course Report · November 2020 Coding Bootcamp News This November, we’re talking about one major bootcamp acquisition and three fundraises (including one over $75MM)! But of course, the biggest news this November was the U.S. election, so we’re covering news about the Trump administration’s legacy on private education, and what the bootcamp industry can expect under the new Biden administ...
Published October 29, 2020
  Course Report · October 2020 Coding Bootcamp News This October, workforce development was on everyone’s minds. In this new roundup, we’re covering the latest initiatives to lift up unemployed Americans and avoid a K-shaped economic recovery (we also included all of these initiatives in our new Guide to Workforce Development Grants). We’re also happy to cover several new scholarships t...